Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 2]

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:38 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:24 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:20 pm ftr im going to veto hard against any pushes on porcha,seven, santy, dya, nook, alison today. do i think this grouping is pure? probably not. but i think theres probably only 1 mafia here, 2 if we are very lucky but probably more like just 1 but worst case 0. but i think if we solve in this grouping we are most likely gonna spend a lot of days hitting villas only to maybe find a wolf after 3-4 days. its not efficient and game-losing play.
Porscha is a very wolfy slot, who I have a history of accurately reading, that has not hit their town tells and that was a day 1 wagon that the person we miselimmed wanted us to eliminate. Cham was excessively mafia towards the end of the day.

This post (and almost every post you've made today) is very suspect.

You provide no reasoning for this list and just expect your insistence to be agreed upon at face value. Almost all of these slots are questionable. Your veto is irrational. If you want to defend them if they get wagoned, defend them. I am sorry but you are not in a position to veto anything.

You feel like a very obvious wolf to me.
actually ill address this before i go

my vetos is based on a threadstate read. the thread is a mess and its very chaotic. it doesnt feel like a game where town is stomping and that we have a bunch of wolves cornered in poe. that is how semis d1 felt, this feels more like cats vs dogs d1, or the sabi invititational d1, or finals d1. i dont think town is winning rn and i dont think the thread would be where it is if there was a bunch of wolves in those names i listed. do u disagree mac?
how do you reconcile this fact with VETOING THE PLAYERS THAT CAUSED THE DAY ONE MISELIM

fuck me
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:20 pm ftr im going to veto hard against any pushes on porcha,seven, santy, dya, nook, alison today. do i think this grouping is pure? probably not. but i think theres probably only 1 mafia here, 2 if we are very lucky but probably more like just 1 but worst case 0. but i think if we solve in this grouping we are most likely gonna spend a lot of days hitting villas only to maybe find a wolf after 3-4 days. its not efficient and game-losing play.
Porscha is a very wolfy slot, who I have a history of accurately reading, that has not hit their town tells and that was a day 1 wagon that the person we miselimmed wanted us to eliminate. Cham was excessively mafia towards the end of the day.

You provide no reasoning for this list and just expect your insistence to be agreed upon at face value. Almost all of these slots are questionable. Your veto is irrational. If you want to defend them if they get wagoned, defend them. I am sorry but you are not in a position to veto anything.

my vetos is based on a threadstate read. the thread is a mess and its very chaotic. it doesnt feel like a game where town is stomping and that we have a bunch of wolves cornered in poe. that is how semis d1 felt, this feels more like cats vs dogs d1, or the sabi invititational d1, or finals d1. i dont think town is winning rn and i dont think the thread would be where it is if there was a bunch of wolves in those names i listed. do u disagree mac?
Cats vs Dogs had multiple wolves in the POE.

Yolo, Seven, Aro were all in the conversation early in the day on D1, and all wolves.

We ended up backing off them for stupid reasons.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

i do think mac is kinda right, when thinking about v/v/v being pushed other than porscha it kinda looks like porscha was a wolf being saved lol

in a vacuum i think she looks good but im not so sure
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:40 am

how do you reconcile this fact with VETOING THE PLAYERS THAT CAUSED THE DAY ONE MISELIM

fuck me
because i told u i rarely read people based on d1 accuracy

porcha i no longer want to vote

dya did push aro hard, but it was a time where aro was already being hard pushed. what does dya have to gain by hard tunneling him when hes already 6 feet under?

alison i will re-evaluate due to u and nook hence why i asked her wolf game. seven tried to save aro (i think) and approach to alison felt towny so if alison is a wolf he isnt one and vice versa. so this pairing is either 1/2 or 0/2 as far as wolves go.

nook i have a similar read on as u do hence why i dont want santy voting there.

santy u even said yourself has a tmi issue as wolf. hes rarely the one spearheading misyeets as wolf and is frequently found just tmi'ing villagers and bussing wolves and more often than not just tries to play in a way that rubs the least amount of people the wrong way as possible. hence why i said, unless hes done a 180 on his wolf game he feels night and day to me.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:47 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:40 am

fuck me
because i told u i rarely read people based on d1 accuracy

porcha i no longer want to vote

dya did push aro hard, but it was a time where aro was already being hard pushed. what does dya have to gain by hard tunneling him when hes already 6 feet under?

alison i will re-evaluate due to u and nook hence why i asked her wolf game. seven tried to save aro (i think) and approach to alison felt towny so if alison is a wolf he isnt one and vice versa. so this pairing is either 1/2 or 0/2 as far as wolves go.

nook i have a similar read on as u do hence why i dont want santy voting there.

santy u even said yourself has a tmi issue as wolf. hes rarely the one spearheading misyeets as wolf and is frequently found just tmi'ing villagers and bussing wolves and more often than not just tries to play in a way that rubs the least amount of people the wrong way as possible. hence why i said, unless hes done a 180 on his wolf game he feels night and day to me.
sorry thats a typo,

porcha i no longer want to vote is meant to say porcha i no longer want to veto***

im fine voting porcha

/vote porcha
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

who just silently unvoted alison after i did?
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 195
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Seven, Xivii

Post by Chamomile »

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:27 am Aight enough of this I have a hard green check on Belzy.
are we gunna get anymore out of this? or we just leaving it at that for now?
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:29 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:23 pm Ender stop howling that push isnt good at all lol?
Can I make a petition that people stop walking into thread and calling a read/position/push they disagree with as "howling"? I'm really annoyed because it doesn't tell me anything other than you wolfread it.

Also this post is pointless from you.

Which push?

Why?

What's wrong with it?

Why is it "howling" specifically? Do you think it comes from a place of disingenuous opportunism or do you think the progression around how I got to it is fake or doesn't make sense?

Why doesn't it make sense?

I understand that I also jump into threads and call people wolfy with no explanation and that it partially causes my lack of thread sway at times, and that I do it purely to see how people react, but if you're directly engaging with me to "stop", then actually bloody engage with me.
eh this is towny from ender
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:34 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:29 pm @ilario can you talk to me through your reads on both Porscha and Neon? I think those are the ones I disagree with the most
neons doing that thing they do where they contribute 0 solving but when a villa starts to get sussed they pounce hard on them. they did it to aro, i think they did it to you, they tried to do it to me yesterday and changed their read to a tr when i pressured them back which i thought was towny but then i realised that neon has never played with me so its very rare for players who dont know me well to be able to read me rationally, esp if they are playing for their first time with me. their read on me should have been more similar to betsys incredibly wrong read on me, which while terribly bad is more akin to how people read me when theyre not used to me.
I was literally the first person on Aro. I've pointed out things numerous times I found odd. I was wrong I've been wrong before will be wrong again doesn't make me a woofer though.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by Chamomile »

Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:47 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:45 am
Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:44 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:40 am
Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:39 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:36 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:36 am

Nice pocket lol
I know right, she keeps falling for it.

Oops that was meant for wolfchat.
Playful. I hate trying reading into this kind of statements.
I give you free meta that I do this regardless of alignment because it amuses me =P
Are you trying to pocket me this game, too?
He wasn’t tr u lol, he was just saying it’s NAI of him to do lol
He did defend me at least to some level while responding to staypositivefriend. I know Ender could be town for doing that, but scum can do it too.
Partnery post! In my last scum game both my partners said something like this at different points.

Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:13 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:29 pm @ilario can you talk to me through your reads on both Porscha and Neon? I think those are the ones I disagree with the most
neons doing that thing they do where they contribute 0 solving but when a villa starts to get sussed they pounce hard on them. they did it to aro, i think they did it to you, they tried to do it to me yesterday and changed their read to a tr when i pressured them back which i thought was towny but then i realised that neon has never played with me so its very rare for players who dont know me well to be able to read me rationally, esp if they are playing for their first time with me. their read on me should have been more similar to betsys incredibly wrong read on me, which while terribly bad is more akin to how people read me when theyre not used to me.
I was literally the first person on Aro. I've pointed out things numerous times I found odd. I was wrong I've been wrong before will be wrong again doesn't make me a woofer though.
Nah if you're Abbi, there's no way you make that push on Aro as town. You're like me when it comes to reading people: a mafia god!

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:34 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:26 pm @Alison @Porscha @santygrass @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @dyachei @Chamomile

it is in all of your best interests to vote with me today. you have all seen in semis and finales what happens when slots not named illario take control of chaotic lobbies like this. once i die the townies in this tag will all get lol-tunneled.

kill in tilg, ender, neon, (redacted). ill out who redacted is closer to eod but theres always hits in here and thats where the solving effort should be directed. gtg fr.
This is an ego play lmao.

I wanna flip you for this alone.

Do you remember how well it worked when you worked with me in the Basketball game and I was the one to actually out Brad when you/Alexa were lol-defending him?

Do you remember how that worked when we worked together after that and solved the game? That was a fun game.

I will 100% agree you're a good town and your solving of the game works well for me to bounce off of. You lead me to Chilly in our Semi's. I in fact had Chilly closer to the biggest sus at the time of my death than anyone else. Constantly there are other people's contributions who fucking matter for a game, this isn't single player bruh.
which bball game? u might have me mistaken for someone else?

but yeah i do like working with u so ill make an effort to do so
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:13 am
ur uncharitable takes and ur unwillingless to think slots u are pushing can be town is what makes u a woofy to me
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

and ur mech stuff around alison
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

Neon and Ender are paired.

:D !

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am retiring from day 2 of this game effective now. See you tomorrow.
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:24 am I am retiring from day 2 of this game effective now. See you tomorrow.
Vote for Neon before you go!

#onepiece
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

my problem with u neon is that u seemingly seem to have very littlke reads and play as if ur confused/unsure but the moment u see a villa slot catching flack u pounce onto the wagon unrelentlessly and ur confused uwu persona gets substituted for an unrelenting carnivorous persona and i struggle to reconcile both are coming from a town slot who is being earnest with what they put into the thread
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Neons iso is actually more bare than I thought, a lot of her push on Aro if u wanna call it that, was based on the lily progression, but throughout the latter half of the day they kinda just cooled off
like they had a strong burst and then they were dead
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:26 am my problem with u neon is that u seemingly seem to have very littlke reads and play as if ur confused/unsure but the moment u see a villa slot catching flack u pounce onto the wagon unrelentlessly and ur confused uwu persona gets substituted for an unrelenting carnivorous persona and i struggle to reconcile both are coming from a town slot who is being earnest with what they put into the thread
who has neon done that to?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:31 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:26 am my problem with u neon is that u seemingly seem to have very littlke reads and play as if ur confused/unsure but the moment u see a villa slot catching flack u pounce onto the wagon unrelentlessly and ur confused uwu persona gets substituted for an unrelenting carnivorous persona and i struggle to reconcile both are coming from a town slot who is being earnest with what they put into the thread
who has neon done that to?
aro, me, there was one other which i thought was santy but he told me that wasnt that case so ill have to recheck neons iso.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:22 am
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:26 pm @Alison @Porscha @santygrass @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @dyachei @Chamomile

it is in all of your best interests to vote with me today. you have all seen in semis and finales what happens when slots not named illario take control of chaotic lobbies like this. once i die the townies in this tag will all get lol-tunneled.

kill in tilg, ender, neon, (redacted). ill out who redacted is closer to eod but theres always hits in here and thats where the solving effort should be directed. gtg fr.

Do you remember how well it worked when you worked with me in the Basketball game and I was the one to actually out Brad when you/Alexa were lol-defending him?

Do you remember how that worked when we worked together after that and solved the game? That was a fun game.

I will 100% agree you're a good town and your solving of the game works well for me to bounce off of. You lead me to Chilly in our Semi's. I in fact had Chilly closer to the biggest sus at the time of my death than anyone else. Constantly there are other people's contributions who fucking matter for a game, this isn't single player bruh.

Our first game together. Mountainous. Wiml and Brad mafia.

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?t=2182
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

I didn't really notice this though, unless ur talking about their transition from Aro to me? cause i dont see much pouncing
the little reads, and confused persona, I can agree with

think u might be overstating this read, misreading, or something else
can u go into more details on this
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'm not sure how accurate I was earlier, I was irritated and poking holes at things, but I still think you work better when collaborating than when solo-ing
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I need to do a proper re-read of Neon to be sure I am seeing them correctly atm.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:34 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:22 am

Our first game together. Mountainous. Wiml and Brad mafia.

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?t=2182
oh yeahhhh. clutch read
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

im perfectly happy with Rondo, Porsche, or Neon at this point
and im against Santy and Lily
im headed to bed
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

Chamomile wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:39 am
Chamomile wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:05 am
Millium wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:55 pm also for the record I targeted Santy and Lily just in case anyone thought i did anything to Tilg, of which they can both confirm
I highly suggest they dont claim what they got if they choose to accept the gift
the items are all pretty good except for the random redirect which is more -ev than anything
You can send more than one gift in a night?

Why didn't you send me one!??! After all I did to save you!

Why do you think someone would think you did something to Tilg!? Please quote this post when you respond because often you don't quote who you are responding to and I don't know who you are responding to!

@Millium

#onepiece!
@Millium

#onepiece!
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Millium wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:34 am
I didn't really notice this though, unless ur talking about their transition from Aro to me? cause i dont see much pouncing
the little reads, and confused persona, I can agree with

think u might be overstating this read, misreading, or something else
can u go into more details on this
ill add it to my list, i wanna look at some stuff from d1 when i have time and im sure i can answer this while doing that the same time
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Millium wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:38 am im perfectly happy with Rondo, Porsche, or Neon at this point
and im against Santy and Lily
im headed to bed
can u explain why ur against santy and lily?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:34 am I'm not sure how accurate I was earlier, I was irritated and poking holes at things, but I still think you work better when collaborating than when solo-ing
accurate about what?
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

Ilario why only one l?

It frustrates me!

#onepiece
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Chamomile wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:39 am
Chamomile wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:39 am
Chamomile wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:05 am
Millium wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:55 pm also for the record I targeted Santy and Lily just in case anyone thought i did anything to Tilg, of which they can both confirm
I highly suggest they dont claim what they got if they choose to accept the gift
the items are all pretty good except for the random redirect which is more -ev than anything

Why do you think someone would think you did something to Tilg!? Please quote this post when you respond because often you don't quote who you are responding to and I don't know who you are responding to!

@Millium

#onepiece!
@Millium

#onepiece!
i dont watch one piece, only my brother does, i dont care for it
i haven't watched it since sky island
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Chamomile wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:41 am Ilario why only one l?

It frustrates me!

#onepiece
LOL tbh I think my em name had one l

I could be wrong though
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

Why do you think someone would think you did something to Tilg!?

@Millium

!?!

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

I havent gotten a handle on you yet
and decently confident in both Santy and Lily

I can give u one tonight probably
I have 4 in my stash, and i can send two per night
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Chamomile wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:43 am You can send more than one gift in a night?

Why do you think someone would think you did something to Tilg!?

@Millium

!?!

idk i was just following Alisons league
I wanted to die u should have let me lol
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

@Millium

Can you go into why u tr santy and lily
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Rondos opening posts on d1 were kinda bad now that I look at it, it’s possible that he got overly self conscious that his entrance was awkward and has been overdoing his trolly act this game to over compensate for his bad opener so that people think it was all part of his act
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Millium has been posting like he has been in his previous wolf games but it’s been so long for anyone to have seen a town!wisp game so my biggest issue is trying to figure out if the similarities between his posting here and that game are alignment indicative or just how wisp speaks normally and in essence nai.

Reason I’m saying this is that I think there’s probably one in rondo and wisp but they’re not together so sorting out that dynamic might be something worth putting effort into
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:48 am Millium has been posting like he has been in his previous wolf games but it’s been so long for anyone to have seen a town!wisp game so my biggest issue is trying to figure out if the similarities between his posting here and that game are alignment indicative or just how wisp speaks normally and in essence nai.

Reason I’m saying this is that I think there’s probably one in rondo and wisp but they’re not together so sorting out that dynamic might be something worth putting effort into
Actually, wisp does like to push his teammates so I wouldn’t rule out it being w/w, however it think it’s not very likely to be the case atm
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Millium wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:15 pm I find it hard to believe wolf!Alison takes this approach and instantly roleclaims, well psuedo roleclaims I guess, if u want to argue them not claiming the name should change my thoughts
im curious how you even balance a game with roles and alignments being randed separately, and I am also curious how that works with the 3p we know exists, or possible 3p's (if that ends up being the case)
thats kinda a decent point ig?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:41 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:34 am I'm not sure how accurate I was earlier, I was irritated and poking holes at things, but I still think you work better when collaborating than when solo-ing
accurate about what?
My random lashing out at people about things lol.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:46 am Rondos opening posts on d1 were kinda bad now that I look at it, it’s possible that he got overly self conscious that his entrance was awkward and has been overdoing his trolly act this game to over compensate for his bad opener so that people think it was all part of his act
I think the best person to understand this might be someone who played quals with me. Our third teammate, mini made a lot of open wolfy/trolly posts but it was mostly because he was what felt like overcompensating and playing too much into the troll persona would envisioned of him
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

im having a hard time understanding why mac thinks ilario is a wolf cuz i generally agree with everything he's been saying
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:50 am
Millium wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:15 pm I find it hard to believe wolf!Alison takes this approach and instantly roleclaims, well psuedo roleclaims I guess, if u want to argue them not claiming the name should change my thoughts
im curious how you even balance a game with roles and alignments being randed separately, and I am also curious how that works with the 3p we know exists, or possible 3p's (if that ends up being the case)
thats kinda a decent point ig?
Would be good if someone whose familiar with Jack and dizzy setups to know if they would make a role like alison to be left upto rand on which alignment it goes to
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

Ilario thoughts so in line with mine rn!

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i'll put more thought into this game tomorrow but imo my confident town rn are

santy / chamomile / millium / mac

sorta tl neon but meh
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:29 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:22 pm
Usually lots of low to mid power roles

I would assume 3p has a few abilities and one is a safe claim
Are you the 3P? :think:
Ender what’s ur Thots on this? If I recall it was u who said wolves are more likely to 3p hunt. I guess this post from rondo is bad because he accuses nook is making that post as a 3p without considering he could just be making it As a wolf. And yeah I get that u can just say rondo might be joking here but w/e

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”