Two-Headed Monster Mafia [GAME OVER MAN]

Poll deadline is at 7pm EST on Thursday (refer to countdown clock)

ColinIsSpeed
7%
GalacticMac
13%
The Dry Flood
No votes
LyLo nerves (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 15
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 150

Re: Two-Headed Monster Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Golf »

agreed with the no-show stuff. I see it as NAI, but if the people that's around show some amount of towniness, then the people that aren't around automatically become more likely scum in my book. That's just how it works
Fractal
sprityo
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 134

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:11 pm
2 Stupid Dogs wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:02 pm
DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:58 pm Dunya, what is your aim to gain targeting my other head the way you have. Do you disagree with the vote altogether? Or just the process in which my other head placed the vote?
I disagreed with the reasoning behind the vote, and his defence of it. I wasn't persuaded convincingly about his intentions. I felt there was too much backtracking when I pursued him too (weak ~placeholder vote~ but oh, if it's daisy, that changes how I look at it...) (the vote wasn't the reason I voted for Galactic Mac) (you're misreading my reasons) and it didn't strike me as Town Sloonei, but rather scum sloonei looking for entrances on a lynch--somewhere safe to park his vote
[VOTE: 2 Stupid Dogs] aubergine
:rolleyes:
dunya
Turnip Head
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:58 pm Dunya, what is your aim to gain targeting my other head the way you have. Do you disagree with the vote altogether? Or just the process in which my other head placed the vote?
I disagreed with the reasoning behind the vote, and his defence of it. I wasn't persuaded convincingly about his intentions. I felt there was too much backtracking when I pursued him too (weak ~placeholder vote~ but oh, if it's daisy, that changes how I look at it...) (the vote wasn't the reason I voted for Galactic Mac) (you're misreading my reasons) and it didn't strike me as Town Sloonei, but rather scum sloonei looking for entrances on a lynch--somewhere safe to park his vote
Honestly I thought that was a towny post from Dunya, regardless of your alignment
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

[mention]Rimworld Boyz[/mention]

Be ready to self-pres if you're around
Fractal
sprityo
Maid
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Maid »

if I end up being right about mp1 im placing a patent on "townreading kyle day 1 is a scum tell meta" and no one can stop me

my concern remains that MP1's town-read on me seems like just saying things for the sake of it. i don't think we've played enough together recently that he should be able to to feel confident enough about reading me that he'd be able to read me from the context of off topic jokey horseshit posts, which I make a point of including in all alignments.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

timing is real
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Rimworld Boyz wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:14 pm if I end up being right about mp1 im placing a patent on "townreading kyle day 1 is a scum tell meta" and no one can stop me

my concern remains that MP1's town-read on me seems like just saying things for the sake of it. i don't think we've played enough together recently that he should be able to to feel confident enough about reading me that he'd be able to read me from the context of off topic jokey horseshit posts, which I make a point of including in all alignments.
what did you think about his post describing where he thinks he got a feel of your posting?
Fractal
sprityo
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Fratyo wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:14 pm Rimworld Boyz

gross

who is voting for us? I haven't seen anything about that
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Something that was a real thing last game was that bigger wagons weren't formed early enough towards EoD, so we (scum) could control a lot of what was happening. So please choose 1 of the 3 top wagons if you're not already on them. And if you REALLY don't wanna lynch any of those 3 or have someone you strongly think are scum apart from them, then start pushing that now.

Thanks

linki: watch the poll
Fractal
sprityo
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Principal Skinner »

2 Stupid Dogs wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:11 pm
DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:09 pm “Slonei always pressure votes.”
“This is the thing Sloonei always does.”
“Sloonei is not pressure voting.”

Starting to think dunya is bad. She’s never willfully misread me like this.
now you're misreading me. :p I implied you always pressure vote randoms to illustrate a similarity in behavior between you and Spacedaisy's vote.

I never said you were pressure voting Galactic Mac in this game, indeed you said you had genuine reasons for it.
I always have genuine reasonsn for my pressure votes. And pressure votes aren’t solely to pressure the target of my vote. They’re to put pressure everybody to talk about something. I wanted to inject some conversation about Galactic Mac into the thread. I was not trying to park a vote on an easy target or take advantage of an easy vote or something like that. There was a player nobody was talking about and I wanted people to talk about them.

My vote was the most routine Sloonei 101 maneuever possible and you’re reacting as if I strolled in here with a big bright I AM SCUM t-shirt. This has caught my eye.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Rimworld Boyz wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:16 pm

gross

The Dry Flood (Marmot), Cuphead and Mugman (Epi and Simon), Fratyo (Fractal and sprityo)
dunya
Turnip Head
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Fratyo wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:15 pmwhat did you think about his post describing where he thinks he got a feel of your posting?
kind of neutral honestly??? he mentioned 3 games we played together but one of them I died almost immediately in and the other two were. I don't even remember if he played in the other two cus I don't remember interacting with him, it just irks me a lot.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Rimworld Boyz wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:19 pm
Fratyo wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:15 pmwhat did you think about his post describing where he thinks he got a feel of your posting?
kind of neutral honestly??? he mentioned 3 games we played together but one of them I died almost immediately in and the other two were. I don't even remember if he played in the other two cus I don't remember interacting with him, it just irks me a lot.
okay.

What are your reads apart from being irked by m7? Do you even want to lynch him?
Fractal
sprityo
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

Fratyo wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:12 pm
Honestly I thought that was a towny post from Dunya, regardless of your alignment
dunya and i have been playing together for years and years and were just scum partners very recently in the last game I played before this one. It’s disconcerting that she’s developed such a hard stance in opposition to me for something that I do a hundred times every game.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

2 Stupid Dogs wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:19 pm

gross

The Dry Flood (Marmot), Cuphead and Mugman (Epi and Simon), Fratyo (Fractal and sprityo)
that's not um.... I guess that's literally what I asked but the thing I want to know is why? cuphead gave a nonreason reason for his vote like "I haven't seen anything I liked" or whatever and fratyo and and dryflood I don't even remember seeing either of them talk about me outside of like some binary rainbow thing.

it's a gross train
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

I don’t know why people are voting for kyle + quin but if self-preservation is gonna force the Doctor and I to vote them out then we probably will. Rught wilgy? We’d prefer not to die day 1.
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

I just remembered who’s hosting. I should stop fighting it.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:25 pm I just remembered who’s hosting. I should stop fighting it.
:haha: :haha:

why do you even sign up to his games?
dunya
Turnip Head
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Rimworld Boyz wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:22 pm
2 Stupid Dogs wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:19 pm

gross

that's not um.... I guess that's literally what I asked but the thing I want to know is why? cuphead gave a nonreason reason for his vote like "I haven't seen anything I liked" or whatever and fratyo and and dryflood I don't even remember seeing either of them talk about me outside of like some binary rainbow thing.

it's a gross train
count me onto the "i haven't seen anything i liked" gross-train.

What are your reads?
Fractal
sprityo
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

2 Stupid Dogs wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:25 pm
DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:25 pm I just remembered who’s hosting. I should stop fighting it.
:haha: :haha:

why do you even sign up to his games?
I figured Greece broke the curse.
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

So hey anyone got a reason to townread Galactic Mac?
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Fratyo wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:20 pmWhat are your reads apart from being irked by m7?
so far I loosely trust
Do you even want to lynch him?
thats such an alien question. do you generate things and discussions cus you want to lynch people? The goal isn't death, the goal is solving before the death has to happen and making sure the right people die.

I suspect mp1 yes. I think his reasons for townreading me aren't characteristic of our play history together and I don't trust it. if it were an option I'd support his lynch this phase.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Well done today turnip Head :shifty: you've been hard at work while I'm 2 pages behind :shifty:
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:29 pm So hey anyone got a reason to townread Galactic Mac?
if Mac was scum, he'd be more invested imo. he was here talking about the spiders. He logged in, saw a vanilla town role card and laid back. scum Mac wouldn't let other people take the reins completely while he lagged behind; how can he ever control narrative that way?

Daisy's post about the placeholder vote strikes me very genuine and unscummy and jokey. she's been moving states, so her inactivity is NAI to me.
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

2 Stupid Dogs wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:32 pm Well done today turnip Head :shifty: you've been hard at work while I'm 2 pages behind :shifty:
i told u id roleplay as u and these fools would believe me :haha:
dunya
Turnip Head
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

2 Stupid Dogs wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:33 pm
DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:29 pm So hey anyone got a reason to townread Galactic Mac?
if Mac was scum, he'd be more invested imo. he was here talking about the spiders. He logged in, saw a vanilla town role card and laid back. scum Mac wouldn't let other people take the reins completely while he lagged behind; how can he ever control narrative that way?

Daisy's post about the placeholder vote strikes me very genuine and unscummy and jokey. she's been moving states, so her inactivity is NAI to me.
Good points. What about the Golden Marmot?
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

... if this has been TH the whole time then I have no read on the dogs.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:34 pm

im not going to lynch the marmot today cos i think he deserves a chance. maybe dunya will disagree tho idk
dunya
Turnip Head
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Fuskdall »

The Dry Flood wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:10 pm
M Plus 1 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:41 pm @The Dry Flood

I need you, Golden. We need to mindmeld. Otherwise expect me to come after you.
Hey. Why golden. Am I not good enough for you?
You are!

Dammit, I knew you would say something like this. :p
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

2 Stupid Dogs wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:32 pm Well done today turnip Head :shifty: you've been hard at work while I'm 2 pages behind :shifty:
So the whole Lunatella defense was you aswell?
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

2 Stupid Dogs wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:36 pm
DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:34 pm

im not going to lynch the marmot today cos i think he deserves a chance. maybe dunya will disagree tho idk
he's not really on the table regardless
Fractal
sprityo
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

I’ve not looked at ColinIsSpeed yet despite them making a good amount of noise. Who wants to summarize them for lazy old sloon?
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
They/them/theirs/themself
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

DrSloogy is worrisome, lack of activity for me is because my life is in upheaval. And the fact you moved your vote to 2 Stupid Dogs bothers me. I feel like despite my tongue in cheek, I’ve seen no reason to think they’re bad.

I only have a few minutes before we get back in the road, but I don’t like DrSloogy’s response to my placeholder vote.

[VOTE: DrSloogy] aubergine
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Fratyo wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:20 pmWhat are your reads apart from being irked by m7?
so far I loosely trust the turnip head dunya combo for tonal reasons and that's about it. i disliked the vote post by sloogy and agree it doesn't look like a typical pressure sloonei vote cus there wasn't any visible goal or effort to push the pressure into being a thing.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:40 pm I’ve not looked at ColinIsSpeed yet despite them making a good amount of noise. Who wants to summarize them for lazy old sloon?
Disagree on them making a good amount of noise, at least compared to Colin/speed last game (even d1).

One of them made a post i found really towny earlier, but that's pretty much it. So 1 big towny thing but lacking overall imo.
Fractal
sprityo
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Fratyo wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:39 pm
So the whole Lunatella defense was you aswell?
..........................maybe

maybe not............................

:shifty:
dunya
Turnip Head
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

sprityo do you think im mafia
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

or are you fractal rn
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

Galactic Mac wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:41 pm DrSloogy is worrisome, lack of activity for me is because my life is in upheaval. And the fact you moved your vote to 2 Stupid Dogs bothers me. I feel like despite my tongue in cheek, I’ve seen no reason to think they’re bad.

I only have a few minutes before we get back in the road, but I don’t like DrSloogy’s response to my placeholder vote.

:wall:
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Galactic Mac wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:41 pm DrSloogy is worrisome, lack of activity for me is because my life is in upheaval. And the fact you moved your vote to 2 Stupid Dogs bothers me. I feel like despite my tongue in cheek, I’ve seen no reason to think they’re bad.

I dunno why but my gut tells me this is a scum post

linki: Im fractal yes.
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Anyone with me on a Galactic CFD? :confused:
Fractal
sprityo
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

[VOTE: rimworld boyz] aubergine

I want to live. This is stupid.
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

Fratyo wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:45 pm Anyone with me on a Galactic CFD? :confused:
Yes.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:44 pm

:wall:
:hug: i trust u
dunya
Turnip Head
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

DrSloogy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:45 pm
Fratyo wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:45 pm Anyone with me on a Galactic CFD? :confused:
Yes.
lets try it

[VOTE: Galactic Mac] aubergine
Fractal
sprityo
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Fratyo wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:44 pmlinki: Im fractal yes.
were you fractal when you voted or was that sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Rimworld Boyz wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:46 pm
Fratyo wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:44 pmlinki: Im fractal yes.
were you fractal when you voted or was that sprityo
Fractal
Fractal
sprityo
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Fuskdall »

Super super skimmed

Keeping my vote where it is because I’m not inspired by what I’ve seen from them still and I don’t feel inclined to move elsewhere

Gotta get back on the road sorry
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Fratyo wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:44 pm

I dunno why but my gut tells me this is a scum post
wow me 2
dunya
Turnip Head
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

M Plus 1 wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:46 pm Super super skimmed

Keeping my vote where it is because I’m not inspired by what I’ve seen from them still and I don’t feel inclined to move elsewhere

Gotta get back on the road sorry
Before you go, take a quick look at your wife's recent post. I get a gut scum feel about it in it's entirety. Phrasing + Structure. Give your input
Fractal
sprityo

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”