NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 8]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:16 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:50 am Hoping it's the easy answer
What's the easy answer in your mind?
You, obviously lol
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 198

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:01 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:16 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:50 am Hoping it's the easy answer
What's the easy answer in your mind?
You, obviously lol
I don't see how that's obvious in the least bit.

Why am I scum?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage

"Who do you think the easy answer is" is just a silly question while my vote is on you lol, the answer is obvious
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Answering a question I received in private:

Members of the mafia team can perform the team kill and carry out their own role ability on the same night.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:20 pm "Who do you think the easy answer is" is just a silly question while my vote is on you lol, the answer is obvious
Are ya putting any actual thought into that read? Cuz' it's like pulling teeth here to get ya to talk about it.

Imagine I am town. Who else do you have as a scum suspect?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 7]

Post by Porscha »

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:14 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:31 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:54 pm When I'm gone just flip Porscha I think.
like there is no way we are w/w when wilgy was hard trying to get me flipped over him yesterday
to me it felt like he wasn't really trying to get you flipped until i sort of forced him into it..

i mean every time he pushed on you he ended up backing off

i may need to reread some of the interactions but "witty theater" still registers.
yesterday wilgy did not back off. the wagon was like 4 on wilgy 3 on me. it was close. "when you forced him into it"? as in, when you made it clear you thought we were both wolves so wilgy tried to convince you I was in fact a wolf to get the ML on me yesterday before coming into today?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:17 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:54 pm When I'm gone just flip Porscha I think.
like there is no way we are w/w when wilgy was hard trying to get me flipped over him yesterday
to me it felt like he wasn't really trying to get you flipped until i sort of forced him into it..

i may need to reread some of the interactions but "witty theater" still registers.
yesterday wilgy did not back off. the wagon was like 4 on wilgy 3 on me. it was close. "when you forced him into it"? as in, when you made it clear you thought we were both wolves so wilgy tried to convince you I was in fact a wolf to get the ML on me yesterday before coming into today?
Well, he had little choice, wouldn't you say? He made lots of soft sus on other slots as well, including Ruri & Neon
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:25 pm

Well, he had little choice, wouldn't you say? He made lots of soft sus on other slots as well, including Ruri & Neon
okay, sure, oscar thinks he forced wilgy into trying to flip me, and you think wilgy had no choice but to try and flip me. do either or both of these point to me being his wolf partner today?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:26 pm

okay, sure, oscar thinks he forced wilgy into trying to flip me, and you think wilgy had no choice but to try and flip me. do either or both of these point to me being his wolf partner today?
In and of themselves, no, but that's not the primary reason for sus on your slot.

Let's say you are town, talk to me about your current TRs & SRs plz

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:08 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:20 pm "Who do you think the easy answer is" is just a silly question while my vote is on you lol, the answer is obvious
Are ya putting any actual thought into that read? Cuz' it's like pulling teeth here to get ya to talk about it.

Imagine I am town. Who else do you have as a scum suspect?
Not very interested in talking to you about it lol

My imagination isn't that good
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

Yesterday Wilgy tried to push at Neon and Ruri. I shot those both down. It was only after I encouraged him to look at you that he started going for you because he was basically out of options near EOD.

I'm not taking his yesterday hugely into account though because I believe a lot of it was anti-spew. But the day before he also pushed you then backed off when it mattered.

Anyway, like, it's obvious I suspect you, but the fact is it can only be a couple people.

Creature is town.

Neon is spewed town and has gone for Wilgy for days.

Basically to me it has to be you, Falcon, or NANOOK. Pyxxy's death points to you. NANOOK I believe is unpaired with Wilgy and Jack. Also I kind of felt like he believed his read on Wilgy. It'd be a weird W/W approach for him to be like "welp, I'm god-reading Wilgy town, but sure he can go" and his role-results and such are proven. The OP says that both sides have a mix of PRs and vanilla:

Setup
~16 Town vs. 4 Mafia
~Both teams have a mix of power roles and vanilla roles.

I think this implies that the last mafia has to be vanilla, since none of the others were, and NANOOK isn't vanilla.

So I think killing you into Falcon in any order wins the game. Falcon's been townier than you the last couple days imo.

Do you disagree with this? If it's not you or Falcon, who am I misclearing?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:27 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:26 pm

In and of themselves, no, but that's not the primary reason for sus on your slot.

Let's say you are town, talk to me about your current TRs & SRs plz
lol then what is the primary reason? my treatment of wilgy seems to be the huge main driving factor behind this idea.

neon and creature I think are my 2 only lock towns. I think oscar is likely town, just driving the struggle bus. nook at least has PR to his claim.

you........... were spewed in some way or another by wilgy via treatment of your slot vis a vis jack. Wilgy successfully kept people off your back the past couple days every time your name came up. You weren't the fish to be frying the past couple of days, but I wasn't really on board with everyone else thinking you were just sliding by as town. I kinda think you are sliding by as wolf and the mech that nook has on you now means even less since the kill and an ability could have been done by another teammate the night nook checked you.

I'm not super confident on this, but I just see more arrows pointing towards you than anyone else right now. you even omgus'd me a little bit earlier in the game and I find this to be more AI >wolf than otherwise for you.

Biggest thing going for falcon is the track nowhere by creature, unfortunately mafia can multitask so 🤷‍♀️

Its probably not strictly optimal to kill him but the vc says he has to die so
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:33 pm

Yesterday Wilgy tried to push at Neon and Ruri. I shot those both down. It was only after I encouraged him to look at you that he started going for you because he was basically out of options near EOD.

I'm not taking his yesterday hugely into account though because I believe a lot of it was anti-spew. But the day before he also pushed you then backed off when it mattered.

Anyway, like, it's obvious I suspect you, but the fact is it can only be a couple people.

Creature is town.

Neon is spewed town and has gone for Wilgy for days.

Basically to me it has to be you, Falcon, or NANOOK. Pyxxy's death points to you. NANOOK I believe is unpaired with Wilgy and Jack. Also I kind of felt like he believed his read on Wilgy. It'd be a weird W/W approach for him to be like "welp, I'm god-reading Wilgy town, but sure he can go" and his role-results and such are proven. The OP says that both sides have a mix of PRs and vanilla:

Setup
~16 Town vs. 4 Mafia
~Both teams have a mix of power roles and vanilla roles.

I think this implies that the last mafia has to be vanilla, since none of the others were, and NANOOK isn't vanilla.

So I think killing you into Falcon in any order wins the game. Falcon's been townier than you the last couple days imo.

Do you disagree with this? If it's not you or Falcon, who am I misclearing?
I do not disagree with your logic. I don't think falcon has been townier than me the past couple days, though. He's kinda slanking and had wilgy start defending him up the ass the day after jack flipped. if wilgy won't bus, and wilgy pushed on neon, ruri, and myself yesterday, but has been defending falcon like he defended jack, then I think the obvious answer is falcon. which is probably what nook is thinking as well
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

like if I go into wilgy's iso right now and control f falcon's name, many pages will have many posts. i'll do it for fun. "fun" zz
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

like town falcon has infinitely more thoughts and provocation even when slanking. the falcon we have been seeing is hardly flying
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:42 pm Conversation From the Maf Chat Probably™:

Wilgy: let's kill lucy
Porscha: okay but that will make you look really bad so i'll have to bus you
Wilgy: alright nw ill push back great theater

*day turns, Porscha tries pushing then gives up, realizes Wilgy is salvageable*: yasssssss king, now gonna save you every day and win in lylo. we'll just keep obscurity alive to keep scum siding.

FOOLS, i wasn't born yesterday
altho oscar I read this after day ended and it was very funny b/c that is likely how it would go, yeah
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:19 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:54 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:22 pm Also food for thought.

If it is Porscha, Neon isn't a wolf I think.

Porscha's defense of Neon is either from Porscha being wrong or Porscha having TMI on the slot.

However if Porscha does have TMI on the slot and argued that Neon/Sabi was absolutely not a thing, idk why Neon is still alive outside of 'I like Neon pushing Wilgy'.
being wrong? b e i n g W R O N G?

also don't think I ever gave off the impression that I'd enjoy neon pushing you, doctor
I suppose in simpler terms, I couldv'e just said unaligned, but I wanted to provide the feeling based reasons at least. I don't think impressions need to be present for that conclusion though. Wolves like that Neon is pushing me.
I was never getting off wilgy when he said the word wrong because that is how I was caught as maf the last time I wolfed so now I'm hyper aware of it's existence
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I guess I am pretty torn between you and Falcon. I'll list my points on both and ISO again later. Ideally I just want this game to end today due to irl stuff

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 6]

D3:
Lilypetal [8]: anne, falcon45ca, obscurity, Ruri, Jackofhearts2005, Neon, pyxxy, DrWilgy
Jackofhearts2005 [4]: Lilypetal, Creature, Seanzie, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
lucy [1]: Schiavetto
pyxxy [1]: RondoDimBuckle

Ruri [1]: Porscha

D4:
Jackofhearts2005 [6]: anne, Creature, Seanzie, pyxxy, Porscha, lucy
Creature [3]: DrWilgy, falcon45ca, Jackofhearts2005
lucy [2]: Schiavetto, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
falcon45ca [1]: obscurity
pyxxy [1]: Neon

D5:
anne [6]: Creature, pyxxy, Porscha, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, DrWilgy, Seanzie
NANOOK [4]: obscurity, Ruri, anne, falcon45ca
DrWilgy [2]: Neon, Schiavetto

D6:
Schiavetto [6]: Porscha, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, obscurity, Creature, Ruri
DrWilgy [3]: Schiavetto, pyxxy, Neon
Neon [2]: DrWilgy, falcon45ca

D7:
DrWilgy [4]: Ruri, Neon, obscurity, Porscha
Porscha [3]: falcon45ca, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, DrWilgy
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

those vc's are insane b/c I couldn't believe how hard the wolves voted together if falcon is wolf and i'm not missing something drastic here
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

That D4 actually a point in Falcon's favor to me because does the whole mafia team just pile on Creature? Like it seemed like Jack was trying to convince Falcon there

Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:55 pm

Porscha's defense of Neon is either from Porscha being wrong or Porscha having TMI on the slot.

However if Porscha does have TMI on the slot and argued that Neon/Sabi was absolutely not a thing, idk why Neon is still alive outside of 'I like Neon pushing Wilgy'.

also don't think I ever gave off the impression that I'd enjoy neon pushing you, doctor
I suppose in simpler terms, I couldv'e just said unaligned, but I wanted to provide the feeling based reasons at least. I don't think impressions need to be present for that conclusion though. Wolves like that Neon is pushing me.
I was never getting off wilgy when he said the word wrong because that is how I was caught as maf the last time I wolfed so now I'm hyper aware of it's existence
Do you think this is tmi on Neon
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

like the creature wagon vs jack would have been 3 wolves. not a single busser
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:59 pm

thats what everyone said about my read when I used the term "wrong" that time I was caught, so yeah I suppose so

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:59 pm That D4 actually a point in Falcon's favor to me because does the whole mafia team just pile on Creature? Like it seemed like Jack was trying to convince Falcon there
I mean wilgy and jack were willing to vote together 🤷‍♀️

Was falcon around for eod?

Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:00 pm

thats what everyone said about my read when I used the term "wrong" that time I was caught, so yeah I suppose so
So you think this tmis neon town yeah?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Jesus this game start was September 29th. It's literally been over 3 weeks.

My last game that wasn't mafiascum length days (these same lengths) was less than 2 weeks and I end gamed. That setup I was a vigilante though. I feel like this game could use kill power.

I ended up abandoning mafiascum because it was too long for me.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:00 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:59 pm That D4 actually a point in Falcon's favor to me because does the whole mafia team just pile on Creature? Like it seemed like Jack was trying to convince Falcon there
I mean wilgy and jack were willing to vote together 🤷‍♀️

Was falcon around for eod?
I think so yeah

Anyways gamestate sort of points away from bussing, obviously its possible yesterday but, yeah, im inclined to just solve falcon, if he's town then find the busser, but I don't really want to start from the assumption of a wilgy bus yesterday when we know at least 3 members of the team were actively avoiding bussing (and given jack is one of them i think it was probably coordinated given his general tendencies)
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:04 pm Anyways gamestate sort of points away from bussing, obviously its possible yesterday but, yeah, im inclined to just solve falcon, if he's town then find the busser, but I don't really want to start from the assumption of a wilgy bus yesterday when we know at least 3 members of the team were actively avoiding bussing (and given jack is one of them i think it was probably coordinated given his general tendencies)
My problem with Porscha is it felt like she actively pushed away from Wilgy a lot of days (including yesterday). Then just sort of resigned to it.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Why is Nook town?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I guess my biggest concern on Falcon is it has felt like the whole mafia team has protected him. Was this necessary for v!Falcon?

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME if you can I'd recommend reading the start of yesterday with some of the Wilgy/Porscha/Falcon stuff. I was trying to quote stuff but it stopped working and I'm multitasking
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

can you quote those posts?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:50 pm like town falcon has infinitely more thoughts and provocation even when slanking. the falcon we have been seeing is hardly flying
This is such a weird take
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:01 pm [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

At this point I'm just listening to dead people, I've listened to myself enough and it's just been wrong

Will look into where Pyxxy was looking but don't myself changing this vote
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:10 pm I think a Porscha wagon coming out of nowhere is poor play today.

Yeet within me or Neon today.

Also there's a vibe within Ruri's vote for me, but it's probably just Shia's flip making me want to reassess the PoE.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:18 pm Those voting Porscha,

Does Porscha only look W if they are on a team with me on it? All of Porscha's reactions to me while we were bickering does not feel wolf. Porscha should be assessed, but I don't think is the first of remaining wolves we get, if we get there. I think the order of Neon > Ruri > Porscha is correct, otherwise we miss.
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:00 pm Oscar speaking of dead towns who had wilgy in poe. So did multiple of them also have you in poe. I have not forgotten and you should not either
Oh my quotes randomly worked.

Now I can't tell if Wilgy is like, intentionally trying to make himself look paired with Porscha.

But his whole play was kind of a refuse in audacity so hard to tell.

I'll look more closely after work and get quotes
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:01 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:00 pm

So you think this tmis neon town yeah?
by the logic I am pirating, stealing, downloading, using by those who found me, yes it is tmi
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:14 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:50 pm like town falcon has infinitely more thoughts and provocation even when slanking. the falcon we have been seeing is hardly flying
it literally isn't and you know that. lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:06 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:04 pm Anyways gamestate sort of points away from bussing, obviously its possible yesterday but, yeah, im inclined to just solve falcon, if he's town then find the busser, but I don't really want to start from the assumption of a wilgy bus yesterday when we know at least 3 members of the team were actively avoiding bussing (and given jack is one of them i think it was probably coordinated given his general tendencies)
My problem with Porscha is it felt like she actively pushed away from Wilgy a lot of days (including yesterday). Then just sort of resigned to it.
I didn't want to shoot my best 4 legged friend behind the shed. it was very tragic and sad

it isn't my fault wilgy charmed into getting pocketed. I never get pocketed it's wilgy's fault I will be in denial about this forever

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:11 pm I guess my biggest concern on Falcon is it has felt like the whole mafia team has protected him. Was this necessary for v!Falcon?

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME if you can I'd recommend reading the start of yesterday with some of the Wilgy/Porscha/Falcon stuff. I was trying to quote stuff but it stopped working and I'm multitasking
I'm caught up lol
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

i'll have to reread your interactions. i don't want this to be something where we flip you and you are actually town and i feel bad for not doing due diligence today/looking at that. on the surface level i just keep thinking of pyxxy's line about you "scared of flipping Wilgy" and how listening to the dead actually helped so much yesterday

Falcon has spent 7 days voting town lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:23 pm i'll have to reread your interactions. i don't want this to be something where we flip you and you are actually town and i feel bad for not doing due diligence today/looking at that. on the surface level i just keep thinking of pyxxy's line about you "scared of flipping Wilgy" and how listening to the dead actually helped so much yesterday
yeah but pyxxy was also like not poe'd by literally anyone and you know falcon was fucking have a giggle to himself knowing I gave up pushing him multiple times on the basis of being framed only to frame me via pyxxy kill
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:25 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:23 pm i'll have to reread your interactions. i don't want this to be something where we flip you and you are actually town and i feel bad for not doing due diligence today/looking at that. on the surface level i just keep thinking of pyxxy's line about you "scared of flipping Wilgy" and how listening to the dead actually helped so much yesterday
yeah but pyxxy was also like not poe'd by literally anyone and you know falcon was fucking have a giggle to himself knowing I gave up pushing him multiple times on the basis of being framed only to frame me via pyxxy kill
fucking. I meant *wilgy not falcon
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:24 pm Falcon has spent 7 days voting town lol
lol
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:20 pm
No, it's a lazy & soft read on my slot, that's trying to use my slank D2 as a springboard read on my entire game play.

How have I not had provocations? Give me some examples plz
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Falcon was also a wagon that never took off all game despite multiple attempts mm
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:59 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:07 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:41 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:32 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:32 pm [VOTE: ruri] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:32 pm [VOTE: wilgy] aubergine
Falc, what's in your head re Neon vs me?
1 of you 2 is Maf
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:42 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
AND YET??
Oh don't act like my votes don't change.

And if 1 of the 2 is Maf, well then there's still another Maf out there
yeah ruri or wilgy are maf

*votes porscha umprompted*

"oh dont act like my votes don't change"

>ends up voting me by eod instead of wilgy
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:28 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:20 pm
No, it's a lazy & soft read on my slot, that's trying to use my slank D2 as a springboard read on my entire game play.

How have I not had provocations? Give me some examples plz
you've been slanking like all game not just day 2 imo. this is a meta read and unless I go find games to compare them to I'm not gonna quote post all of your one-two liners where you ask half ass questions or say "hmmm" on repeat

Return to “Previous Rackets”