Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 2]

Post by ilario »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:55 am i'll put more thought into this game tomorrow but imo my confident town rn are

santy / chamomile / millium / mac

sorta tl neon but meh
Why Cham? Why millium? How come porcha isn’t on here? Didn’t I say u had her leaning town earlier?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Chamomile wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:55 am Ilario thoughts so in line with mine rn!

Which thoughts lol? I really don’t know what your thoughts are
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I would normally tr seven for that post but I also think he’s started to pick up on the things I tr him for as was evidenced in the last game he wolfed against me where he hit some notes that I would expect town seven to hit. That being said seven still feels more like a villa than not to me atm. This is pending me reading what dya has to say about seven.
ilario
Racketeer

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by ilario »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:40 pm My role gives me a bonus if I have no vote at EOD. Therefore I will not be voting in the poll. I will not be claiming exact details or flavor in order to avoid a soupkill. I will still use the vote tags to indicate my strongest suspicion.

Anyway Rondo is mafia.

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
alison looks good if rondo is a wolf and im starting to remember why i felt strongl about alison being town after seeing some of her earlier posts again, ill cement the read once i see her king of the hill game though
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:00 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:55 am i'll put more thought into this game tomorrow but imo my confident town rn are

santy / chamomile / millium / mac

sorta tl neon but meh
Why Cham? Why millium? How come porcha isn’t on here? Didn’t I say u had her leaning town earlier?
i need to reread how the aro/millium momentum started and determine if porscha is a wolf that was being saved by her team - I said earlier but I think in a vacuum she's been towny today but if you assume cham/millium V then imo it looks a lot worse for porscha

millium gave me and santy +ev for town gifts. If they were a wolf that seems like a super unlikely action to take, I mean I was scum reading them lol. Mech alone imo means they are town but I do think it's a towny mindset to give a gift to a highly TR'd player even if they personally SR you.

cham im less confident on but I just like their vibe and how they're going about today. Mostly just me assuming the w/w/w dynamic of aro/cham/millium was in fact v/v/v
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

LOCK WOLF
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 195
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Seven, Xivii

Post by Chamomile »

Belzy ISO

Information (For internal use only. Seriously, don't read this you'll get nothing from it!)
► Show Spoiler
Analysis (via Stream of Conscious)
On the one hand, Belzy's thoughts have progressed in a linear fashion that I associate more with a scum train of thought. Scum tend to suss out elimination candidates and who they will town read and stick to those. It felt like Belz did this with Wisp. Counter to this, they did change their read on Alison quite sporadically which I liked. Their interaction with Ender seemed super partnery in how they wanted to discuss reads with him but the conversation didn't really go anywhere. Belz did get annoyed at Ender for open wolfing and voted him. Is that unpairing though? I need to read it from the Ender perspective if I get the time. The best thing from Belz is their push on Ilario. It felt like the same frustration I've had before with Ilario not answer me. The surprise by the night kill also seems legit. I'm putting Belz in the upper PoE/not a priority elim.
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

ahem!

#onepiece!
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:41 pm Milium town Seanzie town.
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:52 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:00 pm
Why am I town?
You are out of your scum range.
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:53 pm
ilario wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:06 pm
I think ur probably town but can you explain these two reads ?
See above for Seanzie.

Milium is town because they are a completely fresh face in the middle of an extremely insular playerlist that all know each other and have lots of experience with each other and still come off as the most relaxed and comfortable person in the thread.
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:54 pm I rescind my townread on Seanzie because he didn't get offended enough when I said he was out of his scum range.
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:56 pm Rondo is being reasonable and townie and solvey which means he is lock mafia.
opening posts feel like v!alison and their fluidity with the seanzie take feels natural.

the last post is kinda what leads to my theory on rondo. i can see w!rondo feeling exposed that alison caught out that him being reasonable and solvy is a tell for him and has decided to go into full-lolcat mode in thread. which means that rondo is very likely just polarised and alison caught him immediately. if you see this and get upset at me rondo, the best way u can prove me wrong is by posting proper solvey content from now whilst looking towny, or im just gonna assume alison is correct and that u cant look solvey without blatantly outing ur wolf rolecard

/vote rondo
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:01 am
Chamomile wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:55 am Ilario thoughts so in line with mine rn!

My thoughts on Wisp are identical. You seem to also be on the same page regarding Neon and Ender if I understand correctly?

!!!

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Chamomile wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:14 am

My thoughts on Wisp are identical. You seem to also be on the same page regarding Neon and Ender if I understand correctly?

!!!

I could be wrong on ender, I think his attempts to work with me looked earnest. He’s in some grey area atm where I need to re-evaluate some things before I decide where he fits in. But yeah it seems as though we are aligning with reads
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:30 pm oh and ftr if wisp is town and alison is town then nook is probably mafia
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:32 pm nook hardpushing on alison but then shifting to wisp and saying "it's fine to kill him anyway" after he self-voted is outing for nook in a world where alison and wisp are V/V, bcuz it means he has done nothing today but wolfside and nook is generally not a wolfsider

maybe it isn't actually "outing" for nook but i think it would increase his maf/3p equity quite a bit
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:30 pm @Illyria - lol i think ur obvious town after the way u reacted to me dropping you to null last night but you need to stop reading me in such a reactive way. i'm allowed to be paranoid about you and me being paranoid about you doesnt make me mafia because when im mafia my main goal is to make u townread me as quickly as possible
these are the most relevant spf takes that I could find that were closer to eod and therefore more likely to be how she felt and what she may have been killed for
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

spf dying isn't like the weirdest thing ever though and I almost want to assume it's a respect based kill especially if we're assuming alison and mac V

alison and mac pushed most likely incorrect world views and were loud voices with threadpull, so we can assume protection was going to be used on them or mayhaps wolves rather keep them alive anyway

spf was quieter and seemed a lot more lost and getting a feel for the game so killing her makes sense from that standpoint because she is a player of an extremely high caliber and once she focused in she would most definitely be a threat

so what im saying is we should honor her "nanook maybe wolf if wisp/alison V" and "illario obvious town" but not outright assume that's what she died for
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I’m not entirely sure if spf was killed for her reads. Sometimes players like spf are just a good blanket kill to make as mafia because it doesn’t reveal much about the gamestate. The person who should be most concerned about the spf kill is mac because he was more universally trd than spf so if he is villa he should be questioning why spf was killed over him, and defaulting to spf is an illario kill is not good enough, because 1. I’m not a wolf and 2. Even if I was I would kill mac before spf if mac is town. Spf is too nice for her own good. Just like aro. Which means she is someone whose easier to ml than most top tier players. The correct way to play around spf as a wolf is to actually leave her alive and the let the Village canibalise her the moment she has a wrong read or simply because she is alive for too long.

@Lilypetal any particular reason u think yesterday was v/v/v and not v/v/w? You could very well be correct, I just wanna know if there’s some threadstate read behind that or something
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:30 am spf dying isn't like the weirdest thing ever though and I almost want to assume it's a respect based kill especially if we're assuming alison and mac V

alison and mac pushed most likely incorrect world views and were loud voices with threadpull, so we can assume protection was going to be used on them or mayhaps wolves rather keep them alive anyway

spf was quieter and seemed a lot more lost and getting a feel for the game so killing her makes sense from that standpoint because she is a player of an extremely high caliber and once she focused in she would most definitely be a threat

so what im saying is we should honor her "nanook maybe wolf if wisp/alison V" and "illario obvious town" but not outright assume that's what she died for
Good post, and good timing. I just said something very similar
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:41 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:40 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:36 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:34 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:26 pm @Alison @Porscha @santygrass @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @dyachei @Chamomile

it is in all of your best interests to vote with me today. you have all seen in semis and finales what happens when slots not named illario take control of chaotic lobbies like this. once i die the townies in this tag will all get lol-tunneled.

kill in tilg, ender, neon, (redacted). ill out who redacted is closer to eod but theres always hits in here and thats where the solving effort should be directed. gtg fr.
This is an ego play lmao.

I wanna flip you for this alone.

Do you remember how well it worked when you worked with me in the Basketball game and I was the one to actually out Brad when you/Alexa were lol-defending him?

Do you remember how that worked when we worked together after that and solved the game? That was a fun game.

I will 100% agree you're a good town and your solving of the game works well for me to bounce off of. You lead me to Chilly in our Semi's. I in fact had Chilly closer to the biggest sus at the time of my death than anyone else. Constantly there are other people's contributions who fucking matter for a game, this isn't single player bruh.
1) This isn't really an ego play, I think the word ego is overused because people get their panties in a twist whenever some people try to be a leader
2) illario does stuff like this all the time as town, why would you flip him for it? Like you saw his semis/finals, right? I hard tunnelled him wrongly in finals because I couldn't believe he would nuke the threadstate like that as town but he was.
My desire to flip ilario for an ego play is negligent to his alignment.

And it is an ego play. "I am the best and everyone needs to follow me to win" is literal definition of ego.

There are many people who try to be leaders who don't condescend everyone else in thread in the process.
then stop pushing villas and i wont be so harsh

people need tough love sometimes
That's not leadership js.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:17 am

!!!

I could be wrong on ender, I think his attempts to work with me looked earnest. He’s in some grey area atm where I need to re-evaluate some things before I decide where he fits in. But yeah it seems as though we are aligning with reads
I think Ender is trying to pocket you. His approach toward you kind of has the same vibe of how I approached you last game. Also his reads are too strong I think. Strength isn't exactly the right words but something akin to "curt." Like there's no hedge to them. Ender was super obv town to me in SF3 even when other were initially scumreading him. He has chill focus as town, but here is more reactionary and cares more about his image!

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:31 am I’m not entirely sure if spf was killed for her reads. Sometimes players like spf are just a good blanket kill to make as mafia because it doesn’t reveal much about the gamestate. The person who should be most concerned about the spf kill is mac because he was more universally trd than spf so if he is villa he should be questioning why spf was killed over him, and defaulting to spf is an illario kill is not good enough, because 1. I’m not a wolf and 2. Even if I was I would kill mac before spf if mac is town. Spf is too nice for her own good. Just like aro. Which means she is someone whose easier to ml than most top tier players. The correct way to play around spf as a wolf is to actually leave her alive and the let the Village canibalise her the moment she has a wrong read or simply because she is alive for too long.

@Lilypetal any particular reason u think yesterday was v/v/v and not v/v/w? You could very well be correct, I just wanna know if there’s some threadstate read behind that or something
I also don't see why you would kill someone who was claiming you were obvious town. just odd lol

mostly just theorizing, i'm not smart enough to have a coherent backed up reason I'm just noticing how with confbias goggles off each slot wasn't actually individually wolfy and kind of just got swept up in a sort of nefarious push. I think the way chamomile played towards the aro/wisp slots wasn't a wolf with TMI but rather just a correct town who had a late arrival and had an easier time seeing the wrongdoings that were occurring.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:32 am
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:41 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:40 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:36 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:34 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:26 pm @Alison @Porscha @santygrass @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @dyachei @Chamomile

it is in all of your best interests to vote with me today. you have all seen in semis and finales what happens when slots not named illario take control of chaotic lobbies like this. once i die the townies in this tag will all get lol-tunneled.

kill in tilg, ender, neon, (redacted). ill out who redacted is closer to eod but theres always hits in here and thats where the solving effort should be directed. gtg fr.
This is an ego play lmao.

I wanna flip you for this alone.

Do you remember how well it worked when you worked with me in the Basketball game and I was the one to actually out Brad when you/Alexa were lol-defending him?

Do you remember how that worked when we worked together after that and solved the game? That was a fun game.

I will 100% agree you're a good town and your solving of the game works well for me to bounce off of. You lead me to Chilly in our Semi's. I in fact had Chilly closer to the biggest sus at the time of my death than anyone else. Constantly there are other people's contributions who fucking matter for a game, this isn't single player bruh.
1) This isn't really an ego play, I think the word ego is overused because people get their panties in a twist whenever some people try to be a leader
2) illario does stuff like this all the time as town, why would you flip him for it? Like you saw his semis/finals, right? I hard tunnelled him wrongly in finals because I couldn't believe he would nuke the threadstate like that as town but he was.
My desire to flip ilario for an ego play is negligent to his alignment.

And it is an ego play. "I am the best and everyone needs to follow me to win" is literal definition of ego.

There are many people who try to be leaders who don't condescend everyone else in thread in the process.
then stop pushing villas and i wont be so harsh

people need tough love sometimes
That's not leadership js.
Neon what's your current reads list pls
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

And also I town read rondo too quickly btw for anyone who asks me about my day 1 rondo read in the future

I am no longer TRing rondo
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

This side of Lily is radical!

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Chamomile wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:42 am This side of Lily is radical!

what does this mean lol
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:37 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:31 am I’m not entirely sure if spf was killed for her reads. Sometimes players like spf are just a good blanket kill to make as mafia because it doesn’t reveal much about the gamestate. The person who should be most concerned about the spf kill is mac because he was more universally trd than spf so if he is villa he should be questioning why spf was killed over him, and defaulting to spf is an illario kill is not good enough, because 1. I’m not a wolf and 2. Even if I was I would kill mac before spf if mac is town. Spf is too nice for her own good. Just like aro. Which means she is someone whose easier to ml than most top tier players. The correct way to play around spf as a wolf is to actually leave her alive and the let the Village canibalise her the moment she has a wrong read or simply because she is alive for too long.

I also don't see why you would kill someone who was claiming you were obvious town. just odd lol

mostly just theorizing, i'm not smart enough to have a coherent backed up reason I'm just noticing how with confbias goggles off each slot wasn't actually individually wolfy and kind of just got swept up in a sort of nefarious push. I think the way chamomile played towards the aro/wisp slots wasn't a wolf with TMI but rather just a correct town who had a late arrival and had an easier time seeing the wrongdoings that were occurring.
well yeah i wouldnt kill her, but i also dont think wolves would kill her just because she trd me. i dont really expect trying to push me on d2 would have been in the wolves plan. so yeah shes either just spk or theres something in her posts that i havent seen yet, or mac was off on his reads and so they just went for the next most trd player. (orrrr macs a wolf and thats the most reasonable kill he can make without drawing attention to himself, but thats probs the least likely world atm as i still find his posting to be towny). i do agree with u that seven feels like a villa, i still need to get there on wisp. also ftr, seven adopting a one piece gimmick as homage to aro is pretty towny specifically for seven. i think seven felt bad after seeing aro flipped town and i can see t!seven adopting the gimmick in honor of aro. i think w!seven would feel a bit more guilty doing that knowing how dirty aro was done. i dont expect anyone to sheep this read because its very much based on how i perceive seven to think and thats not something others probably share to the same extent i do.
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:43 am

what does this mean lol
I've never seen this level of analysis from you, only one-liners really!

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Chamomile wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:46 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:43 am

what does this mean lol
I've never seen this level of analysis from you, only one-liners really!

oh lol :p I'm just not that confident so I don't make analysis unless I think it's extremely pertinent
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:29 pm Town

Belzy
Ender
Ilario
Millium
Nanook
Porscha
Santy
Seanzie
Tilgarial

Wolves

Alison
Cham
Dya
Lily
Neon

Fuck knows

Rondo

Thing is like the reads of the rest of the game are heavily implying I need to take Ilario to be town. If I take Ilario to be town then I need to assume he's accurate on a fair chunk of his reads (not necessarily all) and if Ilario is town... Neon is very likely just mafia expecially.

Cham is doing nothing pro town except howling about wanting Alison to die. I know Alison. Town Alison would be all "well fuck you policy chop etc. etc." but instead was like "i think cham is a 3p with a separate wincon like wtf is that".

Dya ... I'm not sold on being a wolf but for the purposes of making a cool list I put them here. I feel like Dya and Alison have been largely trying to steer me. Dya hasn't been speaking to me like a town speaks to a townread. Also don't super vibe with their reads and their read on Alison felt fake.

The real style points belong to the Tilgarial/Lily switch. Let's assume for a second that TIlgarial is in fact, not mafia. I know, crazy. But in worlds where the rest of this solve is accurate, they probably just aren't due to the way alison is handling them. Coupled with the fact that they are not just removed from the poll but the thread entirely, and really it makes no sense at all to see tham as mafia cuz like, doing this is about the worst thing that could have happened to Tilgarial in terms of how they are being perceived.

If Tilgarial is town, that means that trichotomy we been going on about actually ends up pure and spews Lilypetal as mafia. Lilypetal hasn't really been all that towny, has fallen off today and has a really bad interaction with Porscha.

I reread Porscha and felt like they were a bit towny which also influenced all of this.

That's the braining.
This makes sense until you say I am mafia if Illario is town. I don't think Illario is town at the moment but I'm not sold on that world be cause I haven't had time to go back and check myself and my feelings because of schedule.

Is it not possible me and illario just have a play style difference and are T v T?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:32 pm Irt Lily, if you look at what Lily has dedicated attention to today it's.

Yo I def don't townread Neon anymore (cuz an MU game ended where Neon was like queen of woofs).
Porscha feels town idgi why ppl sus Porscha.

I had the opposite reads, the only one Lily actually fought me on was Porscha. Lily has TMI on Porscha town and is teammates with Neon, was trying to distance but didn't want to disrupt me being a loser that's townreading Neon.

I'm never gonna escape this am I?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Chamomile wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:32 pm uz an MU game ended where Neon was like queen of woofs
Is Neon Princess Abbi?

If so they can help me in the search for one piece!!!
We are one and the same yes

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:32 pm Irt Lily, if you look at what Lily has dedicated attention to today it's.

Yo I def don't townread Neon anymore (cuz an MU game ended where Neon was like queen of woofs).
Porscha feels town idgi why ppl sus Porscha.

I had the opposite reads, the only one Lily actually fought me on was Porscha. Lily has TMI on Porscha town and is teammates with Neon, was trying to distance but didn't want to disrupt me being a loser that's townreading Neon.
i didnt even see this till neon quoted it but this made me chuckle thanks
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:42 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:43 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:18 am
Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:30 am Illario is literally just a god and tilted aro into both outing that he is mafia and outing that he is tilted that Illario called out both mafia. There for Wisp is also mafia. Nanook is spewed town for saying there's one in Wisp Alison because it would spotlight his partner for no reason. Rondo is the 4th mafia for reasons described above.

Game is solved. Let's go home.
:ponder:
I think I will note being out a super secret read that will be difficult to explain without breaking the rules lol

Okay. I have mech reason to simultaneously believe that Alison is both being truthful about at least parts of their role and that they are town. But at the same time I feel like parts of how they brought about explaining their role felt like a direct violation of the things I know. But by and large I think it is mechanically more likely that Alison is town than scum.

I also suck at mech so I've been holding onto this.
Neon wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:45 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:44 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:19 pm Eh fuck it. I'll respect Mac's read that it could be Aro W and Wisp V.

As well as the fact that all of dyachei + Ender + Alison + Mac + SPF thinks that Aro is howling which means this is as close to an actual red check as it is possible to be.

[VOTE: Arogame] aubergine
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:20 pm No more vote switches after this, I have a reputation to maintain.
Ppl who played the last game Alison was mafia in should know this is outing.

What was Alison's exact claim again?
this exists btw.
You missed the part where I retracted this statement when Alison's claim changed.

Actually Alison's claim changing arguably makes it more likely Alison is scum in my eyes but I am still requesting the exact claim.

I'll dig it out from the ISO when I have time but this goes much faster if someone finds it for me while I'm busy and can't iso

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:50 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:44 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:42 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:43 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:18 am
Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:30 am Illario is literally just a god and tilted aro into both outing that he is mafia and outing that he is tilted that Illario called out both mafia. There for Wisp is also mafia. Nanook is spewed town for saying there's one in Wisp Alison because it would spotlight his partner for no reason. Rondo is the 4th mafia for reasons described above.

Game is solved. Let's go home.
:ponder:
I think I will note being out a super secret read that will be difficult to explain without breaking the rules lol

Okay. I have mech reason to simultaneously believe that Alison is both being truthful about at least parts of their role and that they are town. But at the same time I feel like parts of how they brought about explaining their role felt like a direct violation of the things I know. But by and large I think it is mechanically more likely that Alison is town than scum.

I also suck at mech so I've been holding onto this.
Neon wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:45 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:44 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:19 pm Eh fuck it. I'll respect Mac's read that it could be Aro W and Wisp V.

As well as the fact that all of dyachei + Ender + Alison + Mac + SPF thinks that Aro is howling which means this is as close to an actual red check as it is possible to be.

[VOTE: Arogame] aubergine
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:20 pm No more vote switches after this, I have a reputation to maintain.
Ppl who played the last game Alison was mafia in should know this is outing.

What was Alison's exact claim again?
this exists btw.
This feels more towny than scummy tho
no it doesnt. she clearly would have had to thought about alisons role a good deal on d1 for her to come to the conclusion that alison is mech cleared for her role. i highly doubt she just forgets alisons claim like that given the amount of thought she implies she had given the claim in the first quote.
The key word in this statement is the word EXACT and also Alison literally changed their claim after this. You realize that right?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:57 pm Second, related thing bad town do that pisses me off, rep "godreads" on slots that could fool them in a heartbeat.

So you read Ilario right two times in the last cpl months. You do not have a godread. Not even if you caught Ilario a mafia.

See, the thing is that Ilario (or insert any competent player) does not play games to fool you, Mr or Mrs. Shit Town, they play games to win for their wincon. But eventually comes a time in a game where pocketing you, actually helps their wincon, and you are shit at the game, and they are exceedingly self aware (the trait that makes the biggest difference between good and bad mafia players) so they know exactly why you read them the way they do. You think they're town because they use fullstops, or some dumb shit. So they use fullstops. Now you, Dumb Fuck, are out here townreading the deepwolf and yelling at people who are suspicious of them for hard wolfsiding correctly. You are THE moron.
I miss Zen Mac.

But people do need to stop playing lawyer.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:01 am 1) Mac should write an article
2) Neon claimed a green check on me btw voting me is griefing

That's decidedly untrue.

ImageImage

Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

ilario, MacDougall
Lilypetal, Seanzie
santygrass
Allison
Tilgarial
dyachei (still need to read, just general vibes)

Belzy
Millium
RondoDimBuckle (still need to read)
Porscha

EnderWiggen
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Neon

Nanook scum I think. Going to sleep now!

☆Princess Abigail☆

Millium wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:04 am
Alison wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:01 am 1) Mac should write an article
2) Neon claimed a green check on me btw voting me is griefing
except its not realistically possible to have that or they think they did and didn't read the OP
or they were just making it all up
I really love people talking about what I've said being wrong and actively acting like they understand a word I meant. Truly.

Continue tell me what else you know about me lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:06 am @Neon fullclaim your mech on me, no funny business

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:18 am
Alison wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:06 am @Neon fullclaim your mech on me, no funny business
Fuck.

Didn't mean to hit submit.

Maybe I'll fill claim my thought process once I have time to find your claim again.

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 186
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

Hi all, sorry for my lack of activity. I had to over work yesterday after also working the weekend. Today is my day off, so I am catching up now.
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:25 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:24 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:21 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:17 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:14 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:14 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:12 pm

how do you figure
Because his push on me sucked.

Also because I am now open to the possibility of Chamomile being town and if that is true then Ender has been doing nothing but opportunistically pushing town all game while letting other people take the fall for it, and also just having bad content in general (which I scumread him for earlier).
yeah, since i cant get tilg im trying to figure out who i want most from ender,neon + (redacted)
Do you think there's no chance that Porscha is wolf?
i wouldnt say 0 but there posting is a lot better than a lot of trainwreck slots today that are getting 0 attention
Talk to me about why?

And who the trainwrecks you think aren't getting attention?

I believe the same I said to Porscha earlier, if you're town I'm confident I can find you if I talk to you about solving today.
neon + redacted

Wouldn't it be funny if these "trainwrecks" flipped town and than we go to dead chat and blame them for being "train wrecks"

I'd laugh.

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Chamomile wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:11 am Belzy ISO

Information (For internal use only. Seriously, don't read this you'll get nothing from it!)
► Show Spoiler
Analysis (via Stream of Conscious)
On the one hand, Belzy's thoughts have progressed in a linear fashion that I associate more with a scum train of thought. Scum tend to suss out elimination candidates and who they will town read and stick to those. It felt like Belz did this with Wisp. Counter to this, they did change their read on Alison quite sporadically which I liked. Their interaction with Ender seemed super partnery in how they wanted to discuss reads with him but the conversation didn't really go anywhere. Belz did get annoyed at Ender for open wolfing and voted him. Is that unpairing though? I need to read it from the Ender perspective if I get the time. The best thing from Belz is their push on Ilario. It felt like the same frustration I've had before with Ilario not answer me. The surprise by the night kill also seems legit. I'm putting Belz in the upper PoE/not a priority elim.
My vote on Ender is not because of Ender open wolfing. Open wolfing is something else than Ender does. I said I felt paranoid over Ender's words. Then I vote to get a better feeling of that person. My vote on Ender did not last long. I haven't been frustrated with Ender, I just am trying to figure him out.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:24 am @Belzy why did u kill spf
I didn't.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Chamomile wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:37 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:17 am

!!!

I think Ender is trying to pocket you. His approach toward you kind of has the same vibe of how I approached you last game. Also his reads are too strong I think. Strength isn't exactly the right words but something akin to "curt." Like there's no hedge to them. Ender was super obv town to me in SF3 even when other were initially scumreading him. He has chill focus as town, but here is more reactionary and cares more about his image!

Insert Mac's "Your meta on me from one or two games is bullshit" post here.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

While catching up I have noticed people don't like my absence at eod1 and my lack of presense ever since.

Day 1 ended at 2 am my time. Of course I am going to miss eod1, if I have a day MORNING job. And d2 started at 11 pm so right before midnight my time. I just woke up now. People expecting more posts from me while I am sleeping at night time... good luck with that.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Chamomile wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:16 am
Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:13 am
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:34 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:29 pm @ilario can you talk to me through your reads on both Porscha and Neon? I think those are the ones I disagree with the most
neons doing that thing they do where they contribute 0 solving but when a villa starts to get sussed they pounce hard on them. they did it to aro, i think they did it to you, they tried to do it to me yesterday and changed their read to a tr when i pressured them back which i thought was towny but then i realised that neon has never played with me so its very rare for players who dont know me well to be able to read me rationally, esp if they are playing for their first time with me. their read on me should have been more similar to betsys incredibly wrong read on me, which while terribly bad is more akin to how people read me when theyre not used to me.
I was literally the first person on Aro. I've pointed out things numerous times I found odd. I was wrong I've been wrong before will be wrong again doesn't make me a woofer though.
Nah if you're Abbi, there's no way you make that push on Aro as town. You're like me when it comes to reading people: a mafia god!

Jesus Christ no I'm not why do I have this reputation...

ImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I think I spent too long being lax and people now think I'm an easy push for an ML and that's why I keep being put in discussion but that gamestate read requires me to trawl back through and find out who has mentioned me to bring me back into discussion when I get townread a bunch.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Also I forgot I was hard townreading Neon because they acted just like someone I've pocketed multiple times in a row as wolf would.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

And not faking that but legit trying to work out how to handle a slot that has duped you reliably multiple times in a row.
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:23 am
Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:13 am
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:34 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:29 pm @ilario can you talk to me through your reads on both Porscha and Neon? I think those are the ones I disagree with the most
neons doing that thing they do where they contribute 0 solving but when a villa starts to get sussed they pounce hard on them. they did it to aro, i think they did it to you, they tried to do it to me yesterday and changed their read to a tr when i pressured them back which i thought was towny but then i realised that neon has never played with me so its very rare for players who dont know me well to be able to read me rationally, esp if they are playing for their first time with me. their read on me should have been more similar to betsys incredibly wrong read on me, which while terribly bad is more akin to how people read me when theyre not used to me.
I was literally the first person on Aro. I've pointed out things numerous times I found odd. I was wrong I've been wrong before will be wrong again doesn't make me a woofer though.
ur uncharitable takes and ur unwillingless to think slots u are pushing can be town is what makes u a woofy to me
I wasn't the only person on Aro. I thought I saw something wrong I pursued it I was clearly not alone since they had 9 votes.

I don't even know that I would've ended on Aro if I'd been here for EoD but I got the time wrong by an hour. That's not a defense just a statement it's unfair to say I'm being unchairitable when I pushed Aro early I voted Aro early and when I went to bed Aro was at 3 votes and Wisp/Porscha were ahead.

Other people saw things as well. And i hardly led a blitz.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:24 am and ur mech stuff around alison
Fair. But my words are being twisted and nobody wants to talk to me they just want to tell everyone else what I meant.

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Millium giving gifts to people is giving me a momentum on that slot.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”