47%

Total votes: 17
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 276
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - GAME OVER

Post by Kylemii »

were roles also randomized? is there an alternate universe out there where veruca salt was a civ role
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Golden »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:49 pm were roles also randomized? is there an alternate universe out there where veruca salt was a civ role
Not randomised, no. But I wrote many deliberately alignment-ambiguous roles and then sorted them into alignments afterwards.

In addition, "Role 1" included a lot of the more whimsical roles, "role 2" was where the serious business happened. So the cops and forgers, for instance, all came along in role 2.

And as many people realised, I wrote some town roles that sounded very bad and some bad roles that sounded very civ, for role 1 in particular.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 492
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Was Quin drawing himself as a role a complete accident?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:53 pm Was Quin drawing himself as a role a complete accident?
Indeed. That and DH getting David Lynch were my two favourite gifts from the random gods.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:54 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:53 pm Was Quin drawing himself as a role a complete accident?
Indeed. That and DH getting David Lynch were my two favourite gifts from the random gods.
This is beautiful. Poor Quin. He’ll find himself someday.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Also...

The host posts told you that there were two mafia teams within two night posts, which I expected people to pick up on. They also noted Marmot's power use and Wilgy's power use. One thing they didn't do was tell you whether a kill was missed or not, despite the flavour.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 453

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:56 pm Also...

The host posts told you that there were two mafia teams within two night posts, which I expected people to pick up on. They also noted Marmot's power use and Wilgy's power use. One thing they didn't do was tell you whether a kill was missed or not, despite the flavour.
I refuse to read into host posts.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 192

Post by Quin »

[VOTE: Boomslang] aubergine
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:06 am [VOTE: Boomslang] aubergine
Shady
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 276
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Quin wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:06 am [VOTE: Boomslang] aubergine
distancing
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 163

Post by Spacedaisy »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:48 pm LONG LIVE THE BROTHERHOOD
:hugs: It was so much fun being on an Indy team with you. I picked you basically because you were saying literally the same things as me during Day 1, even though our suspicions were different. Who knew it would last that long?

Wilgy's flip reinvigorated me. I was a little disengaged when we got sent into Pikachu, mostly because I didn't have time to read the whole thread before our arrival and I didn't understand what was going on.
Golden wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:33 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:28 pm were the Strex on one tribe to begin with on purpose or was that a weird coincidence
One of the most interesting things to me was how hard it was to get people to believe the word 'random'.

The first post literally said they were randomised.

So yes, all the Strex ended up on one tribe. Bad luck, but I also never expected LoRab to sit on the button for as long as she did, even though she didn't know what it did.
This is historically how it happens. The button's first appearance was in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy hosted by myself and Merlin. aapje had the button originally I believe and he held it FOREVER. We never anticipated that. We figured who can resist pushing a big red button with unknown result? appje ended up gifting it to G-Man late in the game. G-Man pushed it fairly soon after he got it and by then we were nearly to end game, we were like oh shit the players are going to be so pissed when all the role get randomized fresh...

Moral of the story: never think that you can anticipate how your players will respond because you just never know.

[mention]S~V~S[/mention] I'm sorry I was beating a dead horse with you but I couldn't honestly figure out what you felt about Speedchuck and after we figured out what your role did, I felt like I needed to know in order to sort what I believed about your alignment. I had a feeling that you were trying to avoid getting in trouble with Golden's strict role claiming interpretations. I got a stern talking to at one point for something that wasn't actually even a role claim at all, but could be interpreted as such. I hadn't even meant it that way, lol. But it was me trying to push conversation in a direction that we hoped would help make people back off Sloonei. So what can you do? Anyway, sorry if I was driving you crazy, but I had a reason, I swear!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Eyyyyyyyy good job civs! Well played all around! Kudos to the teamwork that made the dream work, and it’s nicd to know i didn’t miss as many as I thought I did on protects :)

Thanks for not, like, lynching me earlier, y’all.

I was 95% sure by about day 10 that Sloonei had BTSC at some point with Daisy- it’s the only thing that would have explained his subservience and ambiguity surrounding her. I had no idea if she were good or not, and it was blind faith in Sloonei’s vouching. Even if he was indie lol

As the game wore on, I felt like it was an inevitability that civs would win based on the PoE. And LOL that the whole basis for my argument against Boom was that they missed a kill and the flavor text was a lie. Got em anyway.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Good game champions. You’ve commemorated 2017 Mafia with honor. :noble:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Why the hell would you have a button that changes people's roles anyway? That's asinine.

Even in this, if I got lynched or whatever and found out I was bad round 2, I would be pissed.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Kyle, I gotta admit: I didn’t suspect you at all until the sprityo kill happened and we were forced down that path. I thought you were legimately behind and struggling to catch up so I felt like shit whenever you’d flash your puppy dog eyes and sigh in the corner when I would call you out. I still wasn’t totally sure it was you until you flipped, even though I doubled down and said I’d be the fallman the next day. You had me going up until the end, so kudos.

INH felt SO bad to me, and it was pissing me off that he had a handful of people vouching for him phase after phase, so that lynch especially felt good when people started going there. And LoRab, even though she felt largely victimized in that situation, (Please play more, we love you), was a prideful lynch because she was at the top of my list since day 2.

GJ to Daisy for calling Wilgy.
GJ to Sloonei for inadvertantly calling Marmot. (Man, that could have been bad if your supposition were wrong and he was good) and vig shotting 2/2!!

Kudos to a lot of Pikachu doing a lot of the early legwork for their tribe, and jack doing great things early on for us.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:47 am This is historically how it happens. The button's first appearance was in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy hosted by myself and Merlin. aapje had the button originally I believe and he held it FOREVER. We never anticipated that. We figured who can resist pushing a big red button with unknown result? appje ended up gifting it to G-Man late in the game. G-Man pushed it fairly soon after he got it and by then we were nearly to end game, we were like oh shit the players are going to be so pissed when all the role get randomized fresh...

Moral of the story: never think that you can anticipate how your players will respond because you just never know.
On the other hand, this was me when I got the button in CC-123:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Oh and of course thank you Golden and juliets for tag teaming and making this game run as smooth as a baby’s asshole. 4 stars! Very inmersive and interesting!

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:55 am Why the hell would you have a button that changes people's roles anyway? That's asinine.

Even in this, if I got lynched or whatever and found out I was bad round 2, I would be pissed.
My biggest, and really only fear about being lynched was that I might come back bad after all the work I’d put in as town. It made me realize that scenario probably wasn’t actually in the cards for this game. That’d just be cruel.

That and I’d be separated from Sister Daisy.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

i Will say however that Days 2-7 were absolutely nightmare fuel for me. Every lynch I would yell I WANT TO GET OFF MR BONES’S WILD RIDE and nothing would happen and then I’d just harrumph around the town square. I don’t want to ever be on a tribe with 8 other non-town aligned fartmobiles again. I mean, Sloonei and SD were town enough I guess, but I’ve never had so much self doubt. And then when SVS called me out by saying I was disingenuous in my phrases, I felt shocked and I guess extremely burned out. But I kept coming back for more like a recessive spouse in an abusive relationship. I would have been really mad if we didn’t win after putting us through the hellhole that was Bidoof

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:15 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:55 am Why the hell would you have a button that changes people's roles anyway? That's asinine.

My biggest, and really only fear about being lynched was that I might come back bad after all the work I’d put in as town. It made me realize that scenario probably wasn’t actually in the cards for this game. That’d just be cruel.

I was extremely nervous that you would come back bad. No one would suspect, and I didn’t feel like lynching you any time soon even if you were bad

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

nijuukyugou wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:07 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:04 pm It is ancient history now, but my overconfidence about Marmot was misguided and a total accident, I think. The hosts can clarify for me what actually happened now, but the reason I was so damn sure Marmot was bad was that I thought I copied his role and used it to kill Sig early in the game. Later on Golden would tell me I was not able to copy a mafia nightkill, so sig apparently died by some other circumstances (I chose him as my target because I figured he was the least likely player to be killed that night), but I assumed I had done it and caught scum in the process. :shrug:

I did kill INH and nutella though. Assist to Blooper on that one. Her 1-shot role eliminated three baddies.
I was pretty stoked I actually killed the right person LOL
I was so pissed that you were NK’d the 2nd time. I had mistakenly attempted to save you on an even night, N14, but had forgot that Strex was the team that had killed you before, so I told the hosts I wanted to save you on N15 to no avail. Stupid double targeting rule. I would have saved you :(

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:20 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:04 pm It is ancient history now, but my overconfidence about Marmot was misguided and a total accident, I think. The hosts can clarify for me what actually happened now, but the reason I was so damn sure Marmot was bad was that I thought I copied his role and used it to kill Sig early in the game. Later on Golden would tell me I was not able to copy a mafia nightkill, so sig apparently died by some other circumstances (I chose him as my target because I figured he was the least likely player to be killed that night), but I assumed I had done it and caught scum in the process. :shrug:

I did kill INH and nutella though. Assist to Blooper on that one. Her 1-shot role eliminated three baddies.
I was so pissed that you were NK’d the 2nd time. I had mistakenly attempted to save you on an even night, N14, but had forgot that Strex was the team that had killed you before, so I told the hosts I wanted to save you on N15 to no avail. Stupid double targeting rule. I would have saved you :(
Was my suspicion about you identifying me as a powerful role early in the game accurate?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Lol poor [mention]DharmaHelper[/mention]. Faded by baddies just nigh of victory.

Just like the Falcons in the last Super Bowl

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

It's like a recruitment mechanic - I've always said that in some circumstances with recruitment I'd sabotage my new team for my old one, so don't recruit me! But then, when it happened to me in A World Reborn, it was actually rather fun. On the whole, though, I agree that it's a cruel mechanic.

Oh, and Scotty just reminded me. DH wasn't double targeted. Wilgy's ability randomised their first one from their actual target and then they were still able to target DH on their next kill, so DH would probably have won if not for that bad luck.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:23 am
Scotty wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:20 am

Was my suspicion about you identifying me as a powerful role early in the game accurate?
Not quite, actually. I didn’t disagree or comment on that because you were saving my skin. I didn’t have a great read on you up until the day of your lynch after a made a lengthy case against you. You and Daisy seemed like such a pair that I had to make a choice that you were either in BTSC cahoots as bad or she gained BTSC with you early on as part of a civ role. For a time I actually thought SHE had the more powerful role of the two of you.

In either case, after I saw how adamant you were in with each other, I figured that would be a shitty play if you both were bad, so I wanted to steer clear about halfway through that day. Didn’t really matter though, cause people weren’t exactly all seeing eye to eye with me around that time, so any defense of you was wasted coming from me IMO

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:17 am

I was extremely nervous that you would come back bad. No one would suspect, and I didn’t feel like lynching you any time soon even if you were bad
Literally the first thing I did after Sloonei was lynched was check him. For this exact reason. I ended my GTHs on him and DDL with full stops to signal them as my checks when people read into me post mortem. I checked SVS the night she died because I wanted to expand the voting block I was going for.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 163

Post by Spacedaisy »

This is what terrified me too! I figured, if anyone was likely to change alignments it would be a 3P. I was so afraid of being lynched or killed and coming back bad when I had been playing civ so hard for the whole game.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:29 am
Scotty wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:17 am

Literally the first thing I did after Sloonei was lynched was check him. For this exact reason. I ended my GTHs on him and DDL with full stops to signal them as my checks when people read into me post mortem. I checked SVS the night she died because I wanted to expand the voting block I was going for.
Those are some nice bread crumbs, son.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I wish I had seen the writing on the wall with the Speedchuck alignment reveal. SVS was being pretty blatant about the possibility of a civ revealer but my stubbornness wouldn’t believe it. Hindsight is always 20 something

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

There was a time I thought Daisy was my other cop half. Twas Sloonei all along.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:34 am There was a time I thought Daisy was my other cop half. Twas Sloonei all along.
Only for 2 days.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sounds like we had this thing wrapped up pretty handily with Quin 2.0’s role and Sloonei’s Uber powerful first role, let alone my doctor role, which went straight into effect D3 (thanks speed)

Just to think how this game would have been different had LC not been talking with Golden and Juliets about names on Facebook before the game.

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'd have still lynched him. My claws were out on him being bad. :grin:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Night 16

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:09 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:46 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:41 pm Why did you say "existed?"
Because I was making a joke, being a comedian.
my favorite meaningless moment of the game was right here, when i made a dumb little quip about being a comedian (Negan & The Comedian are played by the same actor) for my own dumb amusement, but then Epi, knowingly or not, picked up on it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:48 am I'd have still lynched him. My claws were out on him being bad. :grin:
maybe next time.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Sorry for dropping the ball on my second life guys. Overall I think it helped out the town so I’m not to upset. Good job on the win. :clap:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Also [mention]Golden[/mention] can you post a list of night actions and how it turned out each night?
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

sprityo wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:20 am Also @Golden can you post a list of night actions and how it turned out each night?
I think I'll make a separate thread Night Actions under this topic so I won't overwhelm this thread with Night Actions.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok there is now a separate thread with all the night actions.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 255
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Did anybody else try to mutiny?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 255
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Cool game. A little imbalanced in the sense mafia probably had way fewer kills than they needed, but overall had a lot of cool roles. Thanks for making it and doing this job for such a long time, Golden and Juliets.

I was never fully involved in this game, sadly. First it was the competition with FE, and the slow nature of it meant whenever I got involved for a few days, I would lose focus again eventually. Also my role being basically unlynchable didn't help much in that regard, since I felt like I owed nothing at all to other players. My default reaction to being suspected was "I'd like to see you try".

Then again, I alwsys thought it would be pretty cool if I lived till lylo and then used my immortality to destroy the mafia in the end. Hence my wanting to get rid of double life players.

Also I assume the extra votes I gave to people made the polls into a complete chaos. I'll check the actions to see what they did lol.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

colonialbob wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:56 am Did anybody else try to mutiny?
Yes, DH, sprityo, INH and you. Four people.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:56 am
Then again, I alwsys thought it would be pretty cool if I lived till lylo and then used my immortality to destroy the mafia in the end. Hence my wanting to get rid of double life players.
And I couldn't be ordinarily Night killed, hence my suspicion of you for wanting that.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

juliets wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:01 am
how the heck did they do that
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

also what was happening with the sockpuppets?
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Quin wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:09 am
juliets wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:01 am
how the heck did they do that
Not sure what you mean. All you had to do was pm us you wanted to mutiny. Maybe you missed the announcement in the thread?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Quin wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:11 am also what was happening with the sockpuppets?
MP was all the sockpuppets.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

juliets wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:19 am
Quin wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:11 am also what was happening with the sockpuppets?
MP was all the sockpuppets.
I think he (and I) are curious of how they worked. Was Larry David just flavor? Did SVS actually save us by inputting the Flame code?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Oh and looking at the night actions- did you already explain why all actions were randomized on N9?

Once again, poor DH :p

That was the night Marmot used his power so all night actions had to be randomized. Also, while I'm thinking about it I'm not sure if it was this night or another without looking but the 3rd time SVS got haikued was due to a randomization.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”