Bread Mafia [Game Over]

Moderator: Community Team

Who's getting baked today? (It takes 8 votes to hammer the bread)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:00 pm

Alison
33%
DaughterOfOmega
7%
DkKoba
No votes
Esooa
7%
Grogu
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
Made
No votes
Michelle
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
nutella
20%
staypositivefriend
No votes
tutuu
No votes
No Bake
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Croissant!!! (Host, Mods, Nonplayers, Deads)
33%

Total votes: 15
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 659
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Michelle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:58 am Regardless of your alignment here I love you and appreciate your uncaring pushes against the stream Michelle ❤️
You deserve mon petit pain au chocolat
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 826
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Michelle tunnels as town. She has good intuitions, grabs onto a suspicion that's usually correct and doesn't let go.

Michelle's treatment of Esooa here is not that. It doesn't look anything like when she has a suspect as town. It's completely passionless. There's no conviction. It's fake and forced and she doesn't believe what she's saying and she just keeps grabbing onto little ways to push it but it's not passing as genuine. There's no heart in it. When Michelle is town her cases have heart. Here she's just weakly rebutting posts with no actual reasoning, and what's more she peppers in a few other comments that are both of low consequence and against the general grain of the thread, while otherwise still remaining on the sidelines. Her engagement is off. She's out of tune.

This is not a town Michelle. I'm extremely confident and more so every time she posts something.

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine

She's a moldy bread. I'm more confident of this vote than any other at this moment. And I have a flawless record of reading her in the past so I recommend sheeping.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

as it stands after that I vastly prefer going Michelle or Made today. Undecided on which is better. Gut would say Made because he still has more team equity with Ellie in case where I currently stand in reads is incorrect
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

@nutella what did you like of me putting all my thoughts into thread as I had them was it good uwu
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

what did you think I was thinking of asking stuff you like it and mixed up terms
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

omg I can't type now I put too much effort into doing that
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

yes good ur great
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I can't type in embarrassed now
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 535
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

Michelle wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:05 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:02 am @MIchelle -

when you get the chance, could you please provide me with a link to one or two of your scumgames? (excluding the champs finale)

i think getting a better sense of how you usually play as scum would help me get a stronger read on you in this game
I already did it, search in my Iso, i will do it after work if you don't find that post
ahh i found it, thanks

(in case anyone else wants to see it: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 59#p705159)
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 510

Post by tutuu »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:04 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:56 am i was just imagining its f3 and all of my reads were wrong and im left there to be the game ending misyeet against the wolf who outplayed all of us, and im about to make the wrong vote, and im about to cry cuz of how useless and bad i am and i give up completely and just whimper like a puppy and then a light dazzles and i hear the thoughts and prayers of all of my town friends from DVC, all of them cheering up for me and wishing me the best instead of insulting me of how bad i am at mafia like i think they do, and through their power i get uplifed and i levitate from the ground and i CHANGE MY DESTINY and i was about to write the wrong vote and hammer the other town and throw the game and i've written the name i've written the vote tags and 1 second before i click submit i CHANGE MY DESTINY and i yell NO and the last wolf GASPS and the other two wolves from dvc also GASP and i get a flashback of how it was my destiny all along to be put through so much suffering as the main protagonist of the story who needs to fail before they can grow up and be stronger and then i unleash my strongest attack on the last wolf and i olbiterate them off the face of earth and i fall down on the ground exhausted and lifeless, but a faint smile on my face and my hand forming a thumbs up gesture in the air as everyone from dvc approaches me crying and screaming my name. gg.
i love this post
i love you too
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

by the way I'm removing nanook from town cause his shading of me aligns too much with the processes of scum outlined previously
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

as well as his shielding of Michelle looking bad atm

what was his read on made?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:08 am Michelle tunnels as town. She has good intuitions, grabs onto a suspicion that's usually correct and doesn't let go.

Michelle's treatment of Esooa here is not that. It doesn't look anything like when she has a suspect as town. It's completely passionless. There's no conviction. It's fake and forced and she doesn't believe what she's saying and she just keeps grabbing onto little ways to push it but it's not passing as genuine. There's no heart in it. When Michelle is town her cases have heart. Here she's just weakly rebutting posts with no actual reasoning, and what's more she peppers in a few other comments that are both of low consequence and against the general grain of the thread, while otherwise still remaining on the sidelines. Her engagement is off. She's out of tune.

This is not a town Michelle. I'm extremely confident and more so every time she posts something.

She's a moldy bread. I'm more confident of this vote than any other at this moment. And I have a flawless record of reading her in the past so I recommend sheeping.
i was scumreading michelle hard in the beginning of this game but her ate toward me (ie: "i will be extremely disappointed if you're town) and her tone being different from the champs game where she was scum made me basically retract that read entirely

i still don't have a solid foundation for what her scumgame is like, but the reads she's outed today have felt pretty inaccurate (shade on you/esooa), and they also feel pretty reactive to me. i don't see much of an internally consistent thought process in michelle's approach to reading this game

so, i'm open to a world where she's just mafia, i think the biggest hangup i have is simply how different her tone sounds from when i've seen her as scum
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:10 am I can't type in embarrassed now
eso: i-i-i-i need to recheck my role PM once every 2-3 hours coz i keep forgetting coz im air head hehe - she says as she pats her head and makes this face :p
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

oh yeah, nanook has been scum reading made

not sure how prone he is to distancing and how much he did it when made was under threat though
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:14 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:10 am I can't type in embarrassed now
eso: i-i-i-i need to recheck my role PM once every 2-3 hours coz i keep forgetting coz im air head hehe - she says as she pats her head and makes this face :p
I need to leave a sticky note of my alignment on my monitor
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

btw spf, ive heard you mention multiple times that you're very adamant that ate doesn't work against you and you desire to yeet it by policy. something something its easier for scum to fall into emotional game, but its harder for them to fall into a logical game

looks like u've changed your stance quite a bit?
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 505
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:11 am by the way I'm removing nanook from town cause his shading of me aligns too much with the processes of scum outlined previously
Yeah it’s super scummy to ask how accurate your reads usually are, good catch

I’m not shading you I’m asking you a pretty fucking simple question
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I don't think her tone is vastly different enough to weigh that strongly @ spf
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:19 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:11 am by the way I'm removing nanook from town cause his shading of me aligns too much with the processes of scum outlined previously
Yeah it’s super scummy to ask how accurate your reads usually are, good catch

I’m not shading you I’m asking you a pretty fucking simple question
yup
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Nanook please acknowledge my Michelle tunnel and its correctness thank you.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:15 am oh yeah, nanook has been scum reading made

not sure how prone he is to distancing and how much he did it when made was under threat though
I spent the entirety of yesterday prior to going to bed with my vote on made

And I’ve spent all of today with my vote on made
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:20 am Nanook please acknowledge my Michelle tunnel and its correctness thank you.
Meh
staypositivefriend
Hitman

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:16 am btw spf, ive heard you mention multiple times that you're very adamant that ate doesn't work against you and you desire to yeet it by policy. something something its easier for scum to fall into emotional game, but its harder for them to fall into a logical game

looks like u've changed your stance quite a bit?
this is 100% accurate - i've only been playing forum mafia for about a year and a half - i solely played chat mafia before that, and i found that it was extremely common for scum to resort to ATE'ing when they didn't have any logical avenues left to pursue. i made a habit of chopping ATE'ers on policy, and i found that they were scum more often than not. i've carried this habit into forum mafia too

but in this case, michelle's ATE influenced my read on her just because it felt so personal to me. usually ATE is like: "if you're misreading me, then you suck at this game" or "wtf, you're so stupid for misreading me" - lines that are completely easy for scum to fake and say in lieu of logical stances

but her ate was basically just: "i respect you as a player, and if you are town, then i am very disappointed". that's a level of ATE that i haven't experienced in a while, and my gut reaction was: "michelle wouldn't get this personal if she was playing from a scum mindset". i'm less sure about that now, though
EllieDelight
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 192

Post by EllieDelight »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:45 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:38 am following up on my most previous post:

I'm considering how this fits with Michelle being scum. If we take my previous post as being true, and consider it with my saying that scum!made is TMI'ing Eliie, it actually increases her wolf equity greatly. I think the scum team of Michelle/Made+1 is confident in Ellie going over today, so this team is focused less on pushing Ellie and more on the follow up, as both of them are doing
i've been thinking a lot about how if we do live in an ellie!town world, the scums strategy almost certainly hinges on the idea that the consensus that there's a maf between you/ellie will come to fruition

so while i do not find myself in a place where i'm townreading ellie, the fact that youre willing to push outside of her and consider the possibility that she's town makes me feel more comfortable doing so as well
this gives off massive Uchiha+Senju peace vibes
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:20 am
nutella wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:20 am Nanook please acknowledge my Michelle tunnel and its correctness thank you.
Meh
Mac would sheep me
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Michelle actually frozen btw
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:22 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:20 am
Meh
Mac would sheep me

You were saying

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:24 am Michelle actually frozen btw
Isn’t she at work
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

does anyone know how much nanook tends to bus/distance and what have Michelle/made reads been on him
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

he locked me town far more though, and he often trusts my strong reads and knows i have a good read on michelle
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

nanook neglects to make any comment on the things I said and instead continues to defend Michelle
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

she said shes at work (i think?)

idk i still think she's towny but i've been lazy / shitposting this day. not rly playing to my full potential. ill see if i can muster up some FOCUS.

its like. i need to slowly build it up. like in a fighting game. i need to build up my combo meter. enough shitposts that land well and receive positive reactions slowly build up my meter, and then i enter a COMBO MODE and i unleash a flurry of FOCUSED posts. then that goes on a 30 sec cooldown and process repeats
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:26 am does anyone know how much nanook tends to bus/distance and what have Michelle/made reads been on him
he busses when necessary but prefers not to. I think the Michelle shielding is absolutely w/w territory. He could be pocketed but the more he's stubborn against my strong read the worse I feel.

Idk how they've been reading him beyond Michelle kinda buddying up to him in what could be pockety and could be w/w.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:27 am nanook neglects to make any comment on the things I said and instead continues to defend Michelle
Answer my query and I’ll start paying attention to you again
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i didnt realize made was in mac's towncore

does this not look good on made? or am i leveling myself / overthinking it

(not bcuz i think mac is that >rand in his accuracy in his reads, but purely coz he died n1)
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

by the way the one of the ways nanook shaded me was needlessly point out that if Ellie and made were both town I was obviously scum

this easily plays into the scum agenda of ml Ellie then ml me because he can tomorrow day they should go for me before made after Ellie flipped town
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:26 am
Isn’t she at work
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:28 am

idk i still think she's towny but i've been lazy / shitposting this day. not rly playing to my full potential. ill see if i can muster up some FOCUS.

its like. i need to slowly build it up. like in a fighting game. i need to build up my combo meter. enough shitposts that land well and receive positive reactions slowly build up my meter, and then i enter a COMBO MODE and i unleash a flurry of FOCUSED posts. then that goes on a 30 sec cooldown and process repeats
Idc if she's at work if she posted literally the same minute I posted my thing about her and then immediately disappeared for 20 minutes.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:28 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:26 am does anyone know how much nanook tends to bus/distance and what have Michelle/made reads been on him
he busses when necessary but prefers not to. I think the Michelle shielding is absolutely w/w territory. He could be pocketed but the more he's stubborn against my strong read the worse I feel.

Idk how they've been reading him beyond Michelle kinda buddying up to him in what could be pockety and could be w/w.
Yeah I’m known for sheeping your reads lol
staypositivefriend
Hitman

https://www.mafiacolosseum.com/threads/ ... post-34669 - here's a post from one of michelle's scum games that reminded me a lot of how she's OMGUS'd some players in this game

this is not to say that michelle wouldn't OMGUS as town - but it helps to know that she does it as scum too
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:29 am i didnt realize made was in mac's towncore

(not bcuz i think mac is that >rand in his accuracy in his reads, but purely coz he died n1)
made was flimsily using the night kill to shade me

makes you think

I’m more interested in your jay read, nutella
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:29 am
Isn’t she at work

Idc if she's at work if she posted literally the same minute I posted my thing about her and then immediately disappeared for 20 minutes.
even if you're right that she's mafia she isn't mafia because of this specific thing lol come on nutella-chan

boss: come here michelle

michelle: hmm do i sit here and respond to nutella or do i not get fired

like u dont know whats her job

etc
staypositivefriend
Hitman

kk actually im voting michelle - ive been wildly underestimating her scumgame
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:31 am I’m more interested in your jay read, nutella
deflection
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

jay is obviously town
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:30 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:29 am i didnt realize made was in mac's towncore

made was flimsily using the night kill to shade me

makes you think
mm
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:31 am I’m more interested in your jay read, nutella
he hasnt really played at all so far today so meh

fringe poe
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 659
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:08 am Michelle tunnels as town. She has good intuitions, grabs onto a suspicion that's usually correct and doesn't let go.

Your understanding of my meta is really poor

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:31 am
nutella wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:29 am
Isn’t she at work

even if you're right that she's mafia she isn't mafia because of this specific thing lol come on nutella-chan

boss: come here michelle

michelle: hmm do i sit here and respond to nutella or do i not get fired

like u dont know whats her job

etc
Yeah no she could have just happened to be busy I'm not saying that's the reason she's scum lol I've given my reasoning and I want yall to sheep it
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”