Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D6

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:10 pm has ddl talked about his poe
because jack hasnt
Yes. Large-ish post near the start of the phase.

It's you > Porscha > Jack > Dizzy = Lag
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 441
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:52 pm Jack, I’m probably going to vote you today.
No, you won't. Cause I'm town and I'm unyeetable and you're town and you're smart enough not to and I'm cute enough not to be yeeted and it's a silly thing to suggest in the first place. :nicenod:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

My POE is Mizery, Porsche.

That's my entire POE. I'm ready to lose the game to any wolves outside that.

Mizery vs Porsche is an easy call. Mizery is scummier. Porsche looks town. I just don't have as strong of a reason to townread her as I do DDL, Lag and Dizzy.
Mizery
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 434

Post by Mizery »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:54 pm The funniest solution would be Porscha.
If I'm in a f3 with porscha and someone else I honestly have no clue how I would vote because I can't let porscha win this as a wolf in my mind because they've derped 10 times over the limit for actual derps, have blatantly played dumb, and have had like 50 perspective slips and yet
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:47 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:19 pm
Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:13 am It's not the fact it happened
It's what specifically tilted me
And I think that that might be something you just don't look at
All of your arguments have been completely meta based
Like this one
You don't look at what specifically tilted me or what my reaction was
You instead look at the pure amounts of times you have seen me be tilted

And that is objectively wolfy
All of this (not just this post but the several posts leading up to it) just reads as a wolf trying to convince a townie.

There's no real consideration of Lag. Instead, things get stretched to shade Lag as wolfy but it never looks like Miz believes Lag could be a wolf for a second.
Yeah, but.. she’s pretty open about that?

Why is it not “You’re being a cod. I think you’re probably town. But the way you approach me makes me paranoid and also hope you’re not.”

I’ve been there plenty of times.
Because it doesn't feel like that. It's like....misused plinko tell.
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

What's a plinko tell
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:30 pm Also I think jack looks bad off of trying to save rondo because as i said like two cycles ago or something Rondo looked incredibly aligned with falcon at the very minimum purely by votes
That's ridiculous.

Like you suspect that I was a wolf who thought Rondo was the 3P wolf so I went hard trying to save him? Just...what?

Rondo felt town. Specifically, he was having a blast while Falcon was all pissy, which is I found to be incredibly indicative of him not being wolf aligned. Additionally, he had no problem removing his vote from Falcon to give me time to read, which felt very townie to me. I was willing to put myself in danger to protect him because I was more confident in my ability to avoid yeet than his and I was so convinced of his townieness that I was willing to take that risk.

The idea that I secretly scumread Rondo super hard and just made all that stuff up is silly.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:03 pm What's a plinko tell
It's when your reads go like

Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

wait yeah you linked those posts at me
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I'm never a fan of dumb tells because I always feel like they robbed me of my right to read that person for like, everything else they have said. They said one dumb thing so they are cleared, let's all move on. I don't know, it seems too easy.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I don't remember what it actually is but your reads feel like they shift in unnatural directions rather than having a logical throughline.
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:05 pm I don't remember what it actually is but your reads feel like they shift in unnatural directions rather than having a logical throughline.
i call it add
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 361
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they/them
Aka: Luminous

Post by Lumi »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:57 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:52 pm Jack, I’m probably going to vote you today.
No, you won't. Cause I'm town and I'm unyeetable and you're town and you're smart enough not to and I'm cute enough not to be yeeted and it's a silly thing to suggest in the first place. :nicenod:
Every time you claim to be unyeetable it makes me wolf-read you a little bit more.

Since if you're unyeetable as town, why do I have so many thoughts about "maybe Jack's the wolf?"
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Mizery and Lag have a weird beef with each other where they both claim they have wolf meta on each other, but because it's mutual, it seems like they are incapable of speaking in the same page and just keep repeating the same points against one another. Really makes me feel one is full of shit because otherwise I think they might have arrived at a common ground after all this time.

And I don't think it's Lag who is more likely to be full of shit.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

At the same time it could be that Lag saw a chance to reach high post counts by arguing over and over with a player who suspects them on hard to undertand meta arguments, so the two just keep dancing endlessly and wasting time. This is something I've seen scum players do before.

But does Lag really need that to reach high post counts? They are talking about a lot of other people, like myself.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:30 pm Hey @Jackofhearts2005 did you forget about how you townread me on D2 or did you just think i was the 3p?
I always said my townread on you wasn't very strong and wasn't really based on anything, just a pure gut feel. It's not like "oh I forgot I'm supposed to be townreading Mizery" it's like "the situation has changed and my reason for lightly townreading Mizery is now gone and even if it wasn't, I now have new reasons to scumread Mizery and even if I didn't, my original reason for townreading Mizery is worse than my reasons for townreading everybody else itg."

I don't think that you think that this is a scum indicative contradiction.

I think you're a wolf latching onto anything you can think of to try to make me look bad, which is why you keep pointing out "contradictions" that aren't contradictory when you see the full context and why you engage in nonsense worldbuilding that doesn't fit what actually happened in the thread. The goal is not for you to find scum. It's to yeet a player.

Unfortunately for you, I'm unyeetable when town and I specifically specialize in finding wolves that make dishonest pushes on me.

Every player but DDL today has either voted me or stated an intention to do so. Of all of those players, only you feel dishonest.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:06 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:05 pm I don't remember what it actually is but your reads feel like they shift in unnatural directions rather than having a logical throughline.
i call it add
I have that and my reads make sense.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:07 pm Mizery and Lag have a weird beef with each other where they both claim they have wolf meta on each other, but because it's mutual, it seems like they are incapable of speaking in the same page and just keep repeating the same points against one another. Really makes me feel one is full of shit because otherwise I think they might have arrived at a common ground after all this time.

This is ironic because Mizery and I are actually good friends.
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

I don't have wolf meta on lag
I never claimed to have wolf meta
my one meta comment this game has been that lag ignoring the why and looking at the what is objectively wolfy but maybe it's towny for them since they are the kind of person who relies on meta and mech to solve games, and this is a mountainous game.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lag wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:07 pm Every time you claim to be unyeetable it makes me wolf-read you a little bit more.
You've get over it.
Lag wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:07 pmSince if you're unyeetable as town, why do I have so many thoughts about "maybe Jack's the wolf?"
Because my personality is orange in the read lists. I am an naturally suspicious person. You can suspect me all you fucking want but I'm unyeetable because at the end of the day, when you line up my posts with Mizery's, you can plainly see that one of us has a wolf agenda and one of us is interested in finding scum.
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

also yeah beef is lol there
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:11 pm I don't have wolf meta on lag
my one meta comment this game has been that lag ignoring the why and looking at the what is objectively wolfy but maybe it's towny for them since they are the kind of person who relies on meta and mech to solve games, and this is a mountainous game.
Fair enough.

My point still stands though, the thunderdome between you two feels wrong in some way.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Lag wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:11 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:07 pm Mizery and Lag have a weird beef with each other where they both claim they have wolf meta on each other, but because it's mutual, it seems like they are incapable of speaking in the same page and just keep repeating the same points against one another. Really makes me feel one is full of shit because otherwise I think they might have arrived at a common ground after all this time.

Yeah I can totally see it, with the joke posts you both make, yet it seems there is some chasm there in this game.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D5

Post by Lumi »

Arcbell wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:46 pm I think we lim exactly Mizzy, Duffy, and Jack for the win
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:38 pm Dizzy jack lag mizery

the wolf is probs in here
Borderline ready to just sheep this
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Speaking of which
yeah
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:17 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:09 pm Great game, ya’ll.

Max mostly goat.
I’m a little bit suss that you though the game was over when Arc claimed, and others were questioning if he was trolling.

Fake claiming mafia as you go down as town is one of the oldest tricks in the book. I’m sure you’re aware of that.

The very last game I played, Alison faked mafia when she was chopped as town on D1. Hally who was mafia pretended to buy it, which I called out the next day. Cause I was watching irt as it happened, and felt it was pretty obvious that Alison had faked.

I wasn’t surprised to find that Arc did the same.
Ftr, this was partly wishful thinking but mostly Arc being like "Falcon was tagging me asking me to hammer him" felt like an honest post game reveal. It was a good troll. I don't expect you to townread me off that because it's waaaaaaay too easy for me to fake as a wolf but that's what was going through my brain at the time.
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:14 pm
Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:11 pm I don't have wolf meta on lag
Fair enough.

My point still stands though, the thunderdome between you two feels wrong in some way.
Please read lag's posts this cycle which are basically all about me and tell me if it looks like they're even trying to solve me
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lag wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:16 pm
Arcbell wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:46 pm I think we lim exactly Mizzy, Duffy, and Jack for the win
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:38 pm Dizzy jack lag mizery

the wolf is probs in here
Borderline ready to just sheep this
Yeah.

The POE should be me vs Mizery. That's how this game is fated to end. Compare our isos. Which of us is solving?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

(I keep losing my place)
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:16 pm
Lag wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:11 pm

Yeah I can totally see it, with the joke posts you both make, yet it seems there is some chasm there in this game.
if lag is town then this is the only second time we've been v/v in like 10 games fyi
last one was the draft spec game on MU that got canned after a day and that Lag only thought i was town in because I was attacking them and they thought I would be friendlier as a wolf since i knew how excited they were for the game
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:06 pm I have my own reasons for thinking it’s not Mizery. The only thing that stands out to me in a negative way is that in interactions fmpov, she doesn’t feel like she makes an effort to understand where I’m coming from. Like she doesn’t want to find reasons that I’m town, rather that I could be anything. There’s probably a better way to explain this. In any case, I could actually see it as some kind of stubbornness or something. It doesn’t feel like she’s spent a lot of time trying to solve me tbh. That’s how it feels to me. I think it could easily just be it resulting in something anti-town rather than intentionally scummy. There’s little things I’ve noticed that makes me feel Mizery is town, from HK and herself. I might be wrong, but I kind of have to decide on something at this point.
Remember that one time I was just certain Mist was a wolf and then Mist flipped town and I was like lost and I aaaaaaaalmost got yeeted because of it?

I'm not nearly as tired now as I was then and this game isn't nearly as long as that one was when it comes to reevaluating. Still. If you have a good reason to townread Mizery, you should like say it out loud so as to not let me get into that position again. Because I'm just as certain Miz is the wolf, here.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I know that's like not fair to say to somebody who is physically feeling bad but part of why I'm unyeetable is that I don't let unstated reasons for townreads on my counterwagon stand. They need to be spoken so we can unravel together if they're meaningful or not.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Ugh. I'm all fired up and nobody else is here.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Fucking....I guess I'll iso Porsche just to make sure I'm not being stupid.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D1

Porscha wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:00 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:49 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:11 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:07 pm bruh just die
Rude.

Also, odd that you seemingly don't want me to keep engaging you...is it because you know there's no spew to be had?
show me where you've said anything to me I should have engaged with differently given I'm town?
So telling me to just die has a stifling affect on discussion...you know this
this feels performative
this genuinely happened with another interaction mac had with someone last game too. maybe falcon lol
Possibly unimportant but what exactly are you saying, here?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Porscha lots of posts about hating day 1 feel townie.

Like on paper, wolves will do stuff like that instead of try to solve but it feels honest and not self aware ie town indicative.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Porscha wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:58 pm " He will be informed who his partners are, they will not be told who he is"

I cant wait for the wacky pocketing

hey btw brad can I pocket you
Okay so....Porscha knew there was a wolf aligned 3P who the wolf team didn't know the identity of prior to the derp clear.

I don't think it really matters. I've maintained that it's NAI this whole time and this doesn't really change that but it sticks out and is worth noting.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Dyslexicon »

I’m here. (Feeling very unwell)

Mhhhhh. That is my reaction.
Cause maybe you’re right and I’m not.
Somehow feels like this game is doomed to go to f3
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:37 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:58 pm " He will be informed who his partners are, they will not be told who he is"

I cant wait for the wacky pocketing

hey btw brad can I pocket you
Okay so....Porscha knew there was a wolf aligned 3P who the wolf team didn't know the identity of prior to the derp clear.

I don't think it really matters. I've maintained that it's NAI this whole time and this doesn't really change that but it sticks out and is worth noting.
She said she forgot that HK flipped 3p later
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Porscha has basically no interactions with Falcon all of D1. That's odd. Idk what to do with that. Keep going I suppose.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Spoiler: show
Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:23 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:09 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:52 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:51 pm here's where I'm currently at for townies:

dizzy
lc
mizery
seanzie
Why me?
I wondered when you were going to ask that question.

I like these posts. comments within the spoiler
Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:40 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:38 am [VOTE: seanzie ] aubergine
If it helps, I was going to respond to your post with an Abbott and Costello joke, but for the life of me I couldn't get the wording to work out so I gave up.

I get you being mad about the cold-shoulder though, very natural response.
While fluffy this post makes me feel like you are legitimately engaging with Rondo, not preconceived notions being applied, not posting with an agenda. You seem like you want to legitimately want to solve Rondos alignment.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:09 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:06 am 10 minutes go by and Seanzie is just watching not responding to getting caught
You know I've decided to disengage with you because nothing was coming of our conversation, right?
along the same lines as the first post I town read this one because it's a soft disengage. You're not trying to ghost Rondo, you're not ignoring him, you're saying "Hey, we aren't seeing eye to eye and whether or not that's on me or on you this conversation isn't productive". It's been my experience that town wants to be productive, wolves don't care as much.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:09 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:58 am
Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:56 am Dyslexicon is probably town for how much they're getting their hands dirty in the scumhunting process. Mafia have henchpeople for that.
@Seanzie ..must ...warn ...the others

I'm off btw. Please make everyone who isn't here magically appear.
Nah, you feel fine thus far.

You'll be the first to know if my mind changes about that.
Another post you could have not made and nobody would be the wiser.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:20 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:10 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:09 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:58 am

@Seanzie ..must ...warn ...the others

I'm off btw. Please make everyone who isn't here magically appear.
Nah, you feel fine thus far.

You'll be the first to know if my mind changes about that.
I wouldn't have it any other way.

Can't remember the last time I didn't bother you. Would be really cool if you're town. Also because you're good at it.
I'm actually exhorbantly bad at this game, and have one tool in my tool box (to bark like a mad dog at everything and let other people judge how they react) and am trying to move away from that style of play.

Either way, I sometimes feel fine about you, I just don't usually voice it unless you're getting run up, and you never get run up, so meh.
I like the honesty here. You do have a "meta" of "push someone really hard and shout at the thread hey this is sus" but that style can lead to feels bads, again I town read this because a wolf doesn't necessarily need to make this post, but a townie trying to be genuine feels it's useful.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:35 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:12 pm
Mizery wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:10 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

someone needs to help me because i can't explain why it feels like i have tmi and can't comprehend a single thing anyone is saying
I mean I am leaning towards falcon as well, there are too many people pushing him for all of them to be wolves. I feel like a lot of the arguments put forward are cogent. However I dont want to hammer so I am sheeping Dragon for now
Falcon is at E-3. While I agree we shouldn't immediately hammer him and instead use the time we have today, I'm not sure how you feel the fear of Falcon being hammered due to your vote is so great to voice such a read but then pivot like this.
I dig the nuance here. Not wanting an early hammer but also calling Rondo out on the pivot again says to me you want to understand and solve Rondo. This reads less like wolf?Seanzie thinking this is a push moment and more like town?Seanzie thinking this is an engagement/solution moment.

Now watch you push Rondo super hard and I have to eat crow or something.
If I preflip Falcon mafia, then Rondo would be the immediate name on my mind. Yours would probably come to mind pretty quick as well.

However, I don't really like doing pre-flip associatives, so I will leave this at that. But yeah, you aren't far off from eating crow.
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:00 am *waits for Lag to show up*

*Lag doesn't immediately show up*

*Starts writing a note to self to remind me to hound Lag as to why he is a top-tier player but his ISO is devoid of and and all content with 3/4 of the day over*

*Gets distracted by a shiny coin, stop writing*

What was I just doing?
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:07 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:04 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:03 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:02 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:01 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:00 am I should probably catchup and do stuff before eod huh?
Nah, just put Falcon at E-1 and call it a day.
Would be funny but it’s not the kind of player I am.
Really? I thought you were pretty keen on bussing.
Oh, I am. So like from the perspective that Falcon and I are wolves, that can be expected. :grin:
Ooorrr... you could be quack-master-jacky-jack and if you bus, the mafia team might not realize you're quack-master-jacky-jack and they'd shoot you wasting a NK.

One of the two.
went thru seanzie's ISO and these are what I thought would potentially lead to why seanzie was killed first (disregarding his strong maf!falcon read)

are any of these potential reasons wolves might want him gone
Save this for later. I now know that everyone Porscha is talking about here is not a wolf.

That doesn't make Porscha a wolf. But it does mean that regardless of her alignment, Porscha is set up to push townies and I wanna see where this thought process goes.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:39 pm
srceenplay wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:29 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:22 pm
Arcbell wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:14 pm You can tell I revised that post a couple times..
I've done it a few times this game already to make sure what I'm saying makes sense.
Arcbell wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:13 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:59 pm
Arcbell wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:51 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:50 pm

I don't think he's actually questioned me on anything he just keeps calling me a wolf and saying he won't give much info out.
Nah he's poking you for your thoughts on the matter
Yeah that did happen, but I don't get what he was going to figure out based on that since it's you scumreading the same guy that I'm scumreading...which is him.
Like I don't understand his philosophy at all here if it comes from a town perspective.
If he's town he's probably noted that you're supporting my push on him pretty hard, and that while he's been indicted as a liar and a trickster pretty hard, there isn't actually much in this argument that makes him maf. Town can easily decide to feign n0 informed or whatnot. So he might be wondering why you haven't noticed that or aren't trying harder to determine his alignment.

But this is all pure speculation because again srceenplay's entire thing this game is saying he's giving information while actually giving no information or feedback lol
That's the thing, there's no PRs in this setup so even trying a gambit saying "I'll save info for later" doesn't make any sense here.

What's getting to me is that he's refusing to out any information in a game with 0 PRs. Then when I'm confronting him about his read on me or my scumread on him, his response is just making smart remarks or they're conversation twisting to try to confuse people.
They're not showing attempts to evaluate alignments of anyone. It's more just being disruptive.
There are no PR's, there is no gambit. So why out of all the RVS talk was that what got you going? You felt attacked? Hate the play style? Looking for a reason to vote someone? There is information there that can be used to help sort you.
I think it's the first two reasons for you.
Arcbell I see as looking for a reason to vote someone. They give a narrative (doubtful in any world) why I'm scum. They also explain to you why I could be town. They are having conversations without looking for answers and without questioning or doubting their vote.
[VOTE: Arcbell] aubergine
Now I will miraculously disappear again.
maybe if arc was wolf they would have targeted screen here instead of the seanzie flip?
Surprising first use of the prior line of reasoning is to townread a townie.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

So far, there's nothing in Porscha's iso that kicks me off of my "This is probably town but it isn't impossible for this to be mafia" read.
Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:54 pm You know Jack you're right I should ISO you I'll get in my comp
Did you ever do this btw?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

seriously someone come play with me or I'll be forced to read all of High Rise Invasion.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 241

Post by Porscha »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:36 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:29 pm If I sit here and think about misery I'm torn.
I feel exasperation from their posts but also feel a general distaste for trying. Does a wolf who doesnt want to try this hard get this far? Almost doubtful
I mean, Mizery has floated around the edge of the POE all game and other people got yeeted first and I don't think that magically makes her town.

You can make the same town argument for DDL and me. Unless you plan on voting Lag (which I don't recommend), is there a reason Mizery and only Mizery gets the prize for that?
Yeah that was something that I thought about after making the comment
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:40 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:30 am k putting vote on jack for now
Why? What's the scummiest thing I've done? What's the strongest reason to believe I'm aligned with Falcon, have tmi, etc?

Or if there isn't one, what's the strongest reason to put Mizery above me in the POE?
Idk if misery is above you in Poe, I just sheeped mac tbh
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:54 pm The funniest solution would be Porscha.
I'd be thrilled if I got this far
Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:37 pm
Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:01 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:47 pm not sure if mizery should be using lag as her tunnel for today tho
It's things like this
Wording like this
That just feels
So bizarre
Like an extremely bizarre perspective
ftr it's the word "using"
Okay sorry I could have said "tunneling lag isnt the move" and it would have been the same
Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:59 pm
If I'm in a f3 with porscha and someone else I honestly have no clue how I would vote because I can't let porscha win this as a wolf in my mind because they've derped 10 times over the limit for actual derps, have blatantly played dumb, and have had like 50 perspective slips and yet
Inb4 I never get killed so I make it to f3 and get canned for this reason
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:33 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:00 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:49 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:11 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:07 pm bruh just die
Rude.

Also, odd that you seemingly don't want me to keep engaging you...is it because you know there's no spew to be had?
show me where you've said anything to me I should have engaged with differently given I'm town?
So telling me to just die has a stifling affect on discussion...you know this
this feels performative
this genuinely happened with another interaction mac had with someone last game too. maybe falcon lol
Possibly unimportant but what exactly are you saying, here?
Mac and I think falcon had a genuine interaction just like that in a recent game. I was trying to say I didnt think it was performative
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:41 pm Porscha has basically no interactions with Falcon all of D1. That's odd. Idk what to do with that. Keep going I suppose.
I cant read falcon well so I just let the crowd decide what to do with him I really didnt care either way lol
After 2 scum games in a row from him tho I think I might be starting to figure it out
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 241

Post by Porscha »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:51 pm So far, there's nothing in Porscha's iso that kicks me off of my "This is probably town but it isn't impossible for this to be mafia" read.
Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:54 pm You know Jack you're right I should ISO you I'll get in my comp
I think I started to and gave up cuz I wasnt finding anything that stuck out to me
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:51 pm So far, there's nothing in Porscha's iso that kicks me off of my "This is probably town but it isn't impossible for this to be mafia" read.
I think I started to and gave up cuz I wasnt finding anything that stuck out to me
Probably cause I'm super townie, right? :noble:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Good talk.
Dyslexicon
<3