Bread Mafia [Game Over]

Moderator: Community Team

Who's getting baked today? (It takes 8 votes to hammer the bread)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:00 pm

Alison
33%
DaughterOfOmega
7%
DkKoba
No votes
Esooa
7%
Grogu
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
Made
No votes
Michelle
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
nutella
20%
staypositivefriend
No votes
tutuu
No votes
No Bake
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Croissant!!! (Host, Mods, Nonplayers, Deads)
33%

Total votes: 15
Grogu
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 238

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Grogu »

So sad about Long con. We should get rid of scum michelle.
Sad about Mac too, loved them.
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Ellie is confirm scum now?
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:16 am @Grogu Who is mafia?
Good question. Looks like Ellie, michelle not sure the rest
Image Image Image
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 501
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:15 am if michelle is town then it means that she earnestly thinks the scumteam is exactly me, nutella, and esooa

and i respect michelle's towngame too much to believe that this is an earnest thought that she would have as town, especially with such flimsy reasoning (ie: lying about being drunk)
I think she might be right, maybe not with you, but there are worlds where Nutella and esooa are mafia together. Like i do not get how Nutella pivots to Michelle. Didn’t Nutella go for Michelle before Michelle went for Nutella?

Even if it’s t/t there’s cause there. Idk the meta but a civvie could make that judgement. The threat is quite paranoid right now imo. I get why a spf is fake drinking theory is appealing. I don’t think it’s right, but if Im Michelle!scum Im not coming at you for some weak mess like that
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Grogu wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:24 am
Why tho
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:20 am nutella and tutuu can both be members of my towncore today. and esooa will probably get to that point if ellie flips scum

all other players are shut out from my towncore until further notice
Hello positive, why so negative with the force? I am STRONG with the force. ToWn!
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:22 am I'm not gonna deal with people being like "Esooa HAS TO BE RIGHT ABOUT EVERY READ or we are gonna scum read her" if ur not applying this to every player here which ur not at all
Why are you so negative? I like you. Relax
Image Image Image
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Grogu wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:26 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:20 am nutella and tutuu can both be members of my towncore today. and esooa will probably get to that point if ellie flips scum

all other players are shut out from my towncore until further notice
Hello positive, why so negative with the force? I am STRONG with the force. ToWn!
Sure, I guess I can sheep grogu
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Made wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:24 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:15 am if michelle is town then it means that she earnestly thinks the scumteam is exactly me, nutella, and esooa

and i respect michelle's towngame too much to believe that this is an earnest thought that she would have as town, especially with such flimsy reasoning (ie: lying about being drunk)
I think she might be right, maybe not with you, but there are worlds where Nutella and esooa are mafia together. Like i do not get how Nutella pivots to Michelle. Didn’t Nutella go for Michelle before Michelle went for Nutella?

Even if it’s t/t there’s cause there. Idk the meta but a civvie could make that judgement. The threat is quite paranoid right now imo. I get why a spf is fake drinking theory is appealing. I don’t think it’s right, but if Im Michelle!scum Im not coming at you for some weak mess like that
you are literally doing everything in your ability to make pro-wolf reads
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:29 am
Made wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:24 am

you are literally doing everything in your ability to make pro-wolf reads
Shhhh, it’s a process
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:40 am cool, really enjoy playing a game where I get based on if my reads are anything but 100% correct while u get to just sound towny day 0 and get lock cleared by everyone and don't have to care at all about if you have a single incorrect reads with players you barely even know they're all gonna apply some kinda insane meta where my reads are always correct or I get hard pushed for entire day phases at a time

I'm not checking this thread for the next 24 hours wtv

Ellie+made+1

+1 in koba/grogu/DOOM/spf/koba (maybe forgetting one)

most likely doom
Never baby yoda. You have Kobe person twice, I have not read anything from them. Would kill
Image Image Image
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Honestly, town lead baby yoda to the rescue?

What do you think about my word stuffs oh wise infant green one?
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Michelle wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:12 am Morning, is someone concerned why Mac died?

I suspect Esooa just by reading the first page after Sod
At Sod she is not towny at all, claiming good reads and stuff i find as useless to point out if villager.

I was so upset that you people hammered and i woke up for nothing at 4 AM that i didn't read the last 4 or 5 pages.
Today i am working so if you hammer we will have an ugly discussion endgame. I have to read a lot, wait for me to catch up pls

@Long Con thanks for sharing your reads, wolves were scared about them i think.
Me no like this. Mad grout feels
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:22 am yeah the more i think about it the more i still just think michelle is mafia

yolo
I agree. :llama:
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Made wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:47 am @Grogu if ur not mafia, can you make it easier to clear you?

if ur not bad, it changes a lot of people's "who can be bad" math. including my own
Please help me. I am not a power role, therefore I cannot clear myself.
I am a boring bread, salty and herby. :puppy:
I am not even sure why I’m a suspect. I am horrible scum, I only vote my partners and never post this much.
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

I like omega. Not sure why
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Made wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:35 am Honestly, town lead baby yoda to the rescue?

What do you think about my word stuffs oh wise infant green one?
Understand I do not my old master.
Please forgive this young padawan.
Image Image Image
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Okay so i don’t want to be twisted. I think things are off right now because my reading of the game don’t lead to Michelle, Ellie, nanook, jjj, or spf being bad (which seems to be the main targets rn?. Ofc I could always be wrong, and I cannot stress anything enough, but like wtf yall.

My poe at this very moment is Nutella, Tutuu, Alison, esooa, and baby Yoda. Weakest townlean is Michelle, but still town lean.

Baby yoda’s the purest of poe. He could be inactive town or inactive civvie imo

Imo Ellie has townspewed multiple times, Michelle maybe not townspew, but we’re at least in the same wave length which is really good for my sanity, nanook is also on the wave of if it’s not made&ellie!scum then esooa!scum—WHICH I MIGHT ADD IS SO CLEAR IT HURTS YALL. why is nanook the only person to acknowledge that???—spf at the least acknowledges the thread vibes are off which I like.

I don’t like esooa and Nutella claims of their own obvstown, i just don’t see it.

I think this group of players are the directions we should be looking right now.

I think there’s a way forward from here.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

(Also, baby yoda isn’t actually inactive, this game is just silly fast)
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

You think I’m inactive? I posted a LOT. How many posts are normal here?
Image Image Image
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Made wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:49 am Okay so i don’t want to be twisted. I think things are off right now because my reading of the game don’t lead to Michelle, Ellie, nanook, jjj, or spf being bad (which seems to be the main targets rn?. Ofc I could always be wrong, and I cannot stress anything enough, but like wtf yall.

My poe at this very moment is Nutella, Tutuu, Alison, esooa, and baby Yoda. Weakest townlean is Michelle, but still town lean.

Imo Ellie has townspewed multiple times, Michelle maybe not townspew, but we’re at least in the same wave length which is really good for my sanity, nanook is also on the wave of if it’s not made&ellie!scum then esooa!scum—WHICH I MIGHT ADD IS SO CLEAR IT HURTS YALL. why is nanook the only person to acknowledge that???—spf at the least acknowledges the thread vibes are off which I like.

I don’t like esooa and Nutella claims of their own obvstown, i just don’t see it.

I think this group of players are the directions we should be looking right now.

bruhmoment.txt
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Grogu wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:51 am You think I’m inactive? I posted a LOT. How many posts are normal here?
It depends, this game is an abnormality.
Your amount is just low relative
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Ok. I don’t know how to check posts numbers. I feel that I played plenty though :meany:
Image Image Image
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

if made flips green he is still just scum with opinions like these no meme
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

I have 65 posts. About 60 are in this game, in 2 days. That’s a lot!
Image Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 535
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

Grogu wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:41 am
Made wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:47 am @Grogu if ur not mafia, can you make it easier to clear you?

if ur not bad, it changes a lot of people's "who can be bad" math. including my own
I am not even sure why I’m a suspect. I am horrible scum, I only vote my partners and never post this much.
i love grogu
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:52 am
Made wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:49 am Okay so i don’t want to be twisted. I think things are off right now because my reading of the game don’t lead to Michelle, Ellie, nanook, jjj, or spf being bad (which seems to be the main targets rn?. Ofc I could always be wrong, and I cannot stress anything enough, but like wtf yall.

bruhmoment.txt
Imo only mafia could be this confident this consistently. What if you’re wrong on me?

What happen then? Cuz if you are civvie,that is a world you will have to face
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

literally hasn't developed his reads in any meaningful way and makes them up as he goes
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 535
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

i'm going to bed but i'm probably parking my vote on michelle until she towntells. gnight
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Made wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:54 am

bruhmoment.txt
Imo only mafia could be this confident this consistently. What if you’re wrong on me?

if you're town it's still probably pro town to get you baked

also this read is completely trash cause I play like this every town game but you don't care cause you're not trying to read people are you
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:54 am literally hasn't developed his reads in any meaningful way and makes them up as he goes
Im trying
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:54 am
Grogu wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:41 am

i love grogu
Friend of grogu you are positive.
Image Image Image
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

@Made just vote Michelle so she can self hammer and we get this over with you know your team is outed
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Made wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:56 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:54 am literally hasn't developed his reads in any meaningful way and makes them up as he goes
Im trying
claiming I'm scum after my posts this game is unanimously from scum I refuse to believe otherwise
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:55 am
Made wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:54 am

bruhmoment.txt

if you're town it's still probably pro town to get you baked

also this read is completely trash cause I play like this every town game but you don't care cause you're not trying to read people are you
Hi yes, let’s conversate.

My big thing is that you seem to be playing from a position of confidence I don’t understand.
I don’t understand why Ellie is scummy unless it’s just Lc
I don’t understand why we think Michelle is bad all the suddent
I don’t understand why nanook is being scum read
I don’t get why reading Alison as scum is excessive tinfoil

I can keep going. Can you please make the case to me on any of these?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

yes I in fact already have. Read my iso
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:57 am @Made just vote Michelle so she can self hammer and we get this over with you know your team is outed
Im not bad, but even if I were I wouldn’t quit
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Made wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:00 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:57 am @Made just vote Michelle so she can self hammer and we get this over with you know your team is outed
Im not bad, but even if I were I wouldn’t quit
the part after the comma is basically scum claiming
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 659
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

EllieDelight wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:13 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:09 am @EllieDelight why are you playing mafia?
that's a good question, my friend. first it was for someone else, but now it's because it's a mix between a good time filler game, like cookie clicker, and a chat room. idk i like it but i have a bad attention span.

hbu
1. We have to play and mindmeld a lot until you have the right to call me friend, i refuse this even to Nut so imagine we can't be friends earlier than 3 years or so.
2. I play to play. I like the game, it's fascinating me. Playing it is the purpose, and i rarely care about the outcome of the game. I don't care about alignament lately, either mine or someone else's and i dislike when someone explains me my meta like they own my soul.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

You were too happy to vote me to be good.
Pink sentence bored me to death.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

EllieDelight wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:16 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:08 am
EllieDelight wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:07 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:05 am
EllieDelight wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:02 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:56 am oh yeah it's notable that Ellie showed up in thread but kept her vote on made without discussing why
i am constantly in thread witbout speaking at night since i cant sleep :p. i thought it was obvious since it shows who's online.
I'll vote for Mich tho, i think Made is scummier but Mich is definitely worth a bake.
Are you borrowing a reasoning for this or this is your own conclusion?
what do you mean? I think Made is 100% scum, but youre scum enough to get a vote out now. Im especially happy hammering since itll make the game go faster
What makes Made 100% scum?
check my iso, the past day has been why Made is scum lmao
Repeat in few words, if anything, your Iso is the last i'd read

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Grogu wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:22 am So sad about Long con. We should get rid of scum michelle.
Sad about Mac too, loved them.
This is my wagon now. When Grogu came to this brilliant conclusion?
Since when you are sad about a town lynch?
You came too late to the party, no towny points for you

Michelle
50%
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Grogu, EllieDelight, nutella, staypositivefriend, tutuu, Esooa

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Grogu wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:24 am
Grogu goes with the thread consensus and i wonder why.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Grogu wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:43 am I like omega. Not sure why
That's the first post i like from Grogu today

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:55 am i'm going to bed but i'm probably parking my vote on michelle until she towntells. gnight
Parking on a 7 players wagon and you call yourself a good townie in this game?
I don't believe it.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

You let me alone, i will go read the Eod and Sod after the first page and until i woke up today.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Wolves going to bed hoping i will self hammer, this is noted

Michelle
Made Man

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Michelle »

Esooa wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:34 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:31 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:29 pm Ohhhh Ellie is the one you're omgussing that's right. Was wondering why it wasn't me lol.
Ellie town reads me
Yeah but she wasn't at first.

Why are you scumreading her btw?
wdym she wasn't as first? She has been town reading me this whole game

My case on Ellie is she's setting people up in a scummy with with her one wolf in x with poor justifications and playing with TMI as evidenced by how many reads she outs, and the confidence put in them, contrasted with the reasons she has to justify these reads (on the whole, her justifactions for any read has been next to nothing--"sound scummy")
What happened with this 'case'?

Michelle
Made Man

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 0]

Post by Michelle »

nutella wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:39 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:56 am
EllieDelight wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:56 am lol dude i know i can, you literally showed me how you play mafia. get fucked kid if youre mafia this game youre as good as toast
lock town
@Esooa Alison lock townread Ellie for this. Alison isn't someone who makes statements like this lightly and backs down from them. You have experienced that very Alison. That I now see her voting for Ellie concerns me greatly. Either Alison is bussing her the lock town read was fake. Alison is always mafia here.
wait yeah hang on

@Alison pls explainerino
That's pockety towards Mac

Michelle
Made Man

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Michelle »

Michelle wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:08 pm [VOTE: Made ] aubergine
Voted for science

Who would you like to bake today?
Poll runs till Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:00 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

Alison
No votes
Voters: None
DaughterOfOmega
No votes
DkKoba
No votes
EllieDelight
31%
Voters: staypositivefriend, tutuu, Esooa, Long Con, Alison
Esooa
13%
Voters: DkKoba, MacDougall
Grogu
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
Long Con
19%
Voters: nutella, EllieDelight, Made
MacDougall
No votes
Made
25%
Voters: Michelle, DaughterOfOmega, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, JaggedJimmyJay
Michelle
6%
Voters: Grogu
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
nutella
No votes
staypositivefriend
No votes
tutuu
No votes
No Bake
No votes
Unvote
No votes
I'm a gluten fiend (Host, Mods, Nonplayers)
6%
Voters: Marmot
Total votes: 16
I found my last post when i fell asleep
Wagons:

EllieDelight. 5 staypositivefriend, tutuu, Esooa, Long Con, Alison
Esooa. 2. DkKoba, MacDougall
Long Con 3. nutella, EllieDelight, Made
Made. 4. Michelle, DaughterOfOmega, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, JaggedJimmyJay
Michelle 1 Grogu

I woke up with the idea that all these were t/t/t, except Esooa's, she is suspect because is not growing as wagon at all.
Grogu voting for me as single vote doesn't look like a wolf tbh

Nutella"s push for Long Con looks like she made it up and shows why i will never trust Nut in this game.

Return to “Previous Heists”