Host/non
72%

Total votes: 18
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 491

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Day 12

Post by Golden »

For me the point is not the spirit of the game. I don't think talking about what one comes across on the map is against the spirit of the game. For me the point is - everyone knows that:

Sharing stuff openly in the thread comes with inherent risk of being targetted for death
Sharing stuff openly in the thread can unwittingly benefit the baddies

And even then, I've still shared a lot openly. I'm just aware of the risks.

I've withheld a lot from the thread that I've only told people who I have good reasons to trust. For me, that is the most effective way of communicating info in this game.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 337

Post by Dom »

I haven't heard about a Spirit oracle.
That doesn't mean all that much, but I haven't.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 342

Post by Matt »

LoRab wrote:So a role that doesn't exist told you something, and you believe it and are going with that. As opposed to thinking that could be a baddie role assuming that guise. I don't think I'm going to follow you in that asssumption.

linkitis: No one has said you've broken the rules. That has never been the point!!! The point is about the spirit of the game.
I firmly believe the hosts would love the game even more if others ditched that theory and dished what was up. For real.

Anyway, yes, a non-role character in the game that has lead me to a wondrous land is surely trustworthy. I sure hope someone else in the game has been to Paradise Meadows and can back me up. If not, I'm doomed! :faint:

Linki - Golden, I believe I brought up the btsc thing, but I'm pretty sure awhile ago, I actually defended you sharing stuff you learned on the map. I was perplexed about the btsc thing, but guess what, as far as I know, the hosts don't care about that either.

As for my quest.

At first, I was just jumpin' around squares on the map, mindin' my own business, passin' people by. I was kind of rude and didn't say hi to anyone I saw but what can you do?

Anyway, then through means I don't think I can discuss, I was made aware of where the Star Gem could possibly be, but I was hesitant anyway because I didn't necessarily trust the information, but what the heck, it's a quest! It was sorta thrilling. Who am I kidding it was effin' awesome. A quest to retrieve the Star Gem to rescue the Living Statue! Anyway, on my way to the Star Gem, I ran across the Spirit Oracle. The SO told me that to continue my current mission was a quest doomed to failure, and then revealed to me that I had a greater destiny - Paradise Meadows. Now, the reason I trusted this goes back to the aforementioned items list. One of my answers was Star Gem, and it was revealed to me that the Star Gem was NOT in the location I was told. So I decided to abandon my quest for the Star Gem, and make my way to Paradise Meadows. After receiving clues to the whereabouts of Paradise Meadows, I made my way there. Unfortunately, I had two different places pegged as a possibility for Paradise Meadows, but luckily my first idea was the correct one. :phew:

And now I'm waiting for awesomeness to happen.
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I have never been to or heard of paradise meadows. I see no reason for you to be lying about the fact of the quest, though.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:I have never been to or heard of paradise meadows. I see no reason for you to be lying about the fact of the quest, though.
It's been pretty rad. Here is another post I made a bit ago hinting at my quest w/o laying it all out there as I just did...

Nov 24th 11:36 PM
Matt wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:But what civ would take it upon him/herself to find the gem, find the statue, and recruit the statue to the civ side? (Assuming that's how the role works)
:sigh:
:sigh:
Image Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Matt's lying.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Golden wrote:Matt - in respect of your grand quest - do the words 'avatar of maligna' mean anything to you?
Matt ^^
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote:
Golden wrote:Matt - in respect of your grand quest - do the words 'avatar of maligna' mean anything to you?
Matt ^^
Don't trust him.

He knows things he should not know unless he's lied about who he's talked to.
He is lying about things.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I voted.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'm going to hear Matt out. I wouldn't I say I trust him... his quest might be just as beneficial to him no matter his affiliation. But I don't think he is lying about having a quest - do you have reason to think that?

I've seen evidence that being put on a quest is something that could happen in this game. I haven't had one myself.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Dom wrote:
Golden wrote:
Matt ^^
Don't trust him.

First, Golden, no those words don't mean anything, but let me check my list. Nope not on my list.

Second, Dom, oh really? Since I happen to know everything I just said is 100% truthful, I'm interested to know what exactly I'm lying about?
Image Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote:I'm going to hear Matt out. I wouldn't I say I trust him... his quest might be just as beneficial to him no matter his affiliation. But I don't think he is lying about having a quest - do you have reason to think that?

I've seen evidence that being put on a quest is something that could happen in this game. I haven't had one myself.
Specifically about the quest?
No.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Matt wrote:
Dom wrote:
Golden wrote:
Matt ^^
Don't trust him.

First, Golden, no those words don't mean anything, but let me check my list. Nope not on my list.

Second, Dom, oh really? Since I happen to know everything I just said is 100% truthful, I'm interested to know what exactly I'm lying about?
Gonna ask you to back the hell off tbh
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:I'm going to hear Matt out. I wouldn't I say I trust him... his quest might be just as beneficial to him no matter his affiliation. But I don't think he is lying about having a quest - do you have reason to think that?

Golden, let me be clear. I know what you mean also by being put on a quest, but that's not what I mean. I'm just saying I felt like I was on a quest in this game ever since I was sent to fetch the Star Gem. After that, it's been a wild ride all leading to here.

You can trust me. Everyone can. If I'm lynched, again that doesn't mean town will lose but you won't be any closer to a win I'm telling you.

Linki - What? :huh:
Image Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I'm done for the night.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

You know what Dom. You're not allowed to come in here and claim I'm lying when no absolutely I am not and then just say "He's lying about things" or "He's saying things he shouldn't know about". That's pretty effin' vague. What are you talkin' about seriously? As I said, I'm trying hard to put forth a win for the civs, everyone else is shrouded in secrecy ('cept Golden, sorry Golden).
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Dom wrote:I'm done for the night.
Of course. Come in, accuse me of lying, and bail. Nice.

That's it. I think you're bad. I've been going back and forth on you for the longest time, but you calling me a liar without having any reason as to why is not cool and also, I'm not lying, so that immensely helps my decision.

I don't expect Dom to get lynched over me or Turnip, most seem to think Dom's good, but if I get lynched, please do me a favor and look back at this guy and hear my words, "this dude may not be bad per se but he certainly doesn't care if the civs win".
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I don't really understand what Dom is getting at.

OK, Matt, so not a formal quest within the game, but more a personal quest to use information that you obtained on the map?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:I don't really understand what Dom is getting at.

OK, Matt, so not a formal quest within the game, but more a personal quest to use information that you obtained on the map?
Yeah, it felt like a quest to try and save the Statue, and then when the other things came into play (the items list, the Spirit Oracle, Paradise Meadows), it's all added up to a pretty rich Mafia experience. At this point, even if I die, I think this is my favorite game I've ever played lol.

But anyway, now I'm waiting for awesomeness to happen and to be lynched now would make me a saaaad panda. :disappoint:
Image Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I'm sorry guys-- I'm a bit frustrated with how Matt F has been talking about our interactions because he has act one ounce of subtlety or tact.

Anyway-- Matt knows something about me that he should not know if his story is true.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

I'm really disappointed Timmer is off the poll. Actually I hate this poll period. I hate limited option polls. :fist:

Matt: What is the "awesomeness" you are waiting to happen that you have mentioned multiple times?

This part bolded:
Matt wrote:
Dom wrote:Matt are you serious
Of course I'm serious. Maybe I'm not taken seriously, but I am serious.

Do you also believe the Spirit Oracle is phony? Do you also believe that I'm just making up on the fly my quest to save the Living Statueu? I've been doin' some hard work, people.

The rest of you are content to hide in the shadows and not reveal what you've learned. Guess what. To this second, I still have not received a reprimand for discussing what I've found on the map or revealed in the thread. At this point, I'm thinking as long as specific coordinates are not involved and talking about btsc chat, then you're good to go. Who else has been forthcoming with their knowledge? Oh I forgot the cool kids table has a super secret civvie plan that has already ended up with one civ lynched and if I'm lynched, that'll be 2 for 2.

C'mon peeps, for real? We need a town win and if you can just give me a few more days, I really believe we'll be that much closer. I don't know about Dom or Turnip, but IMO, what I have stumbled upon is probably more essential to a civ win then what either of them have to offer, civ or not.

Again, I can't make this up! Do you all really think I'm this creative? By golly, thanks for thinkin' I'm so smart, but I'm just bein' an open book as to what this game has put me through!
...doesn't sit well to me. You mention "civ or not" so you don't think either are bad, but would rather see them lynched because of some super secret side mission that is more important to a civvie win then lynching baddies.

Also, I know feel like your "poor me, I'm not included" doesn't seem genuine anymore, because you have a shit ton more secret knowledge then I have.

"Don't lynch me. Just wait a few days." K the game will probably be over if we wait though.
Gro-oo-ovy
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 176

Post by Sorsha »

This poll sucks :(

I see no reason to vote for Dom and his recent posts have me looking more at Matt for a vote today than TH so I'll put my vote there for now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Draconus »

Long Con wrote:Timmer has been removed from the poll!
Did the poll appear before or after people started voting in thread? If after, then 2 days in a row someone has voted Timmer before the poll showed up (myself being one of the first ones). This could just be a coincidence, but let's refrain from doing this going forward.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I've heard of Paradise Meadows. I don't know what it does, but I have no reason to not believe Matt about that part. The question is, is Matt bad? If he is, then we don't want him to achieve "awesomeness."

@Golden - Do you have an idea of what TH's role is? I have my own suspicion here, but I'm hesitant about it.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Draconus wrote:I've heard of Paradise Meadows. I don't know what it does, but I have no reason to not believe Matt about that part. The question is, is Matt bad? If he is, then we don't want him to achieve "awesomeness."

@Golden - Do you have an idea of what TH's role is? I have my own suspicion here, but I'm hesitant about it.
Thinking back on this question, I should have rephrased it. Do you suspect TH enough to vote for him today?

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dom wrote:
Golden wrote:
Matt ^^
Don't trust him.

Of course you don't want to trust him. :P

DOM

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Draconus wrote:
Did the poll appear before or after people started voting in thread? If after, then 2 days in a row someone has voted Timmer before the poll showed up (myself being one of the first ones). This could just be a coincidence, but let's refrain from doing this going forward.
Yes, I most definitely voted for timmer last night while he was on the poll.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 319
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

:|
Golden wrote:TH, what are you able to tell me about why you survived?
I'll answer your question, but I'd like you to answer mine. Matt's not the only one who's been questing :keys: I was poisoned on night 1 but after assembling a few pieces of an item I was able to construct an apparatus that could keep me safe. A separate item from the marketplace allowed me to search for the cure to my poison, and after 30 fucking days I finally found it yesterday.

My question for you Golden is why you felt "more or less 100% sure" that Bass was bad, but you did not have those same odds for Matt being bad. You later said that in both cases you were playing the mathematical odds through some process of elimination. Why did that process lead you to different percentages for Matt and Bass being bad? What conclusions are you making, and why are you making them?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 319
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Matt wrote:Anyway, on my way to the Star Gem, I ran across the Spirit Oracle. The SO told me that to continue my current mission was a quest doomed to failure
Around which Night did this take place?
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Draconus wrote:
Yes, I most definitely voted for timmer last night while he was on the poll.
Thank you. There goes that theory.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I'm really bummed that Timmer isn't on the poll... I'm even more bummed that I didn't get my self-vote option :sigh:

That should always be an option!! :fist:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Draconus wrote:I'm really bummed that Timmer isn't on the poll... I'm even more bummed that I didn't get my self-vote option :sigh:

That should always be an option!! :fist:
I'm sure you fall in the "other nice folk category". :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head wrote:
Matt wrote:Anyway, on my way to the Star Gem, I ran across the Spirit Oracle. The SO told me that to continue my current mission was a quest doomed to failure
Around which Night did this take place?
Night 7, November 19th, 9:34 PM to be exact.

Splints - That's the thing! I have no idea what the awesomeness is. I was told to come to Paradise Meadows, wait for three days, and something nifty will happen. I just got here, so I need until Day 14. If you don't want to believe me, that's up to you but I'm an open book just tryin' to get a win for the town. Yee-haw!

Also, there was never any "poor me" exclusion. SVS made her little remark about how I was excluded, so then later when players were talking about inside info that was going over my head, I simply stated the fact "This must be what SVS meant by exclusion". If you put a "poor me" vibe on me because of that, that's on you, but that was never my intention.

Also, splints - Yes what I have stumbled upon, I truly believe is a grand thing for the town. By saying "whether Dom or Turnip are civ or not" DOES NOT EQUAL me thinking they are civ. I'm just saying either way, be they civ or baddie, I am more important then them right now. Straight the F up. That's not bragging. That's not saying my role is more important. But I guarantee this Paradise Meadows thing is going to work out swell if I can just get the time.

Dom - Whatevs dude. You lied about the Gem and now you are the ultiimate Betrayer, if you're not bad, then wow that means you're kind of a meany head. So I choose to think you're bad. And again, as for tact, I still haven't gotten a reprimand, so no skin off my nose.

Drac - Thank you for hearing about Paradise Meadows. Not at least the town can decide whether I'm being truthful about what it is, not just asking themselves "Is there even such a place??"

I'm tellling you town, let me live. This will help us immensely!

As for Dom, I'm not guaranteeing a baddie lynch there, but I'm pretty effin' sure it won't be a civ lynch, which is better then lynching me. For reals.

Metalmarsh - DUDE. You rock man. Even if you're bad, even if I get lynched, thanks for votin' Dom. I guarantee
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Got excited didn't finish! (that's not what she said?)

MM - Guarantee you would be unhappy with a Matt lynch so thankies!
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Sorsha wrote:This poll sucks :(

I see no reason to vote for Dom and his recent posts have me looking more at Matt for a vote today than TH so I'll put my vote there for now.
Okay I don't know how I missed this but wtf

Just yesterday, I said who would you kill if you had the chance, and I asked you to pretend I've already been eliminated, you said...

"I wouldn't kill you even if you haven't been eliminated"

But now you VOTE for me? :omg:

:disappoint:
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Draconus wrote:I've heard of Paradise Meadows. I don't know what it does, but I have no reason to not believe Matt about that part. The question is, is Matt bad? If he is, then we don't want him to achieve "awesomeness."

No firm idea. A relatively small pool of options, though.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Turnip Head wrote:
:|
Golden wrote:TH, what are you able to tell me about why you survived?
I'll answer your question, but I'd like you to answer mine. Matt's not the only one who's been questing :keys: I was poisoned on night 1 but after assembling a few pieces of an item I was able to construct an apparatus that could keep me safe. A separate item from the marketplace allowed me to search for the cure to my poison, and after 30 fucking days I finally found it yesterday.

My question for you Golden is why you felt "more or less 100% sure" that Bass was bad, but you did not have those same odds for Matt being bad. You later said that in both cases you were playing the mathematical odds through some process of elimination. Why did that process lead you to different percentages for Matt and Bass being bad? What conclusions are you making, and why are you making them?
The conclusion I drew was that I did not think any other player was Cabal.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:

No firm idea. A relatively small pool of options, though.
Guess what? Dom knows what my role is. And he's voting for me. Hence, he is bad or a meany head. I choose to think bad, what do you think?

:beer:
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Draconus wrote:

Thinking back on this question, I should have rephrased it. Do you suspect TH enough to vote for him today?
For me I think what I'm getting to the bottom of today is more, what do I think about Matt. I suspect TH enough to vote him, but I suspect Matt more.

If Matt is able to convince me to let him be, TH would be my second option. I don't think Dom is a great option.

linki @matt - does knowing your role equate to he should know your affiliation?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:
Draconus wrote:

For me I think what I'm getting to the bottom of today is more, what do I think about Matt. I suspect TH enough to vote him, but I suspect Matt more.

If Matt is able to convince me to let him be, TH would be my second option. I don't think Dom is a great option.

linki @matt - does knowing your role equate to he should know your affiliation?
Good question. No, it doesn't.

HOWEVER, knowing my role (and my role doesn't have secrets), he knows my power. And even Dom would have to admit my power is PRETTY EFFIN' POWERFUL if I were a bad guy. Like wow, I'da been like "cool beans hosts!" and so would have my theoretical team, if I were bad.

AS it is, it's still pretty sweet, but being civ, is not as powerful as being bad.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden - I have done something unimaginable to me before yesterday, which was to mark you down as civvie before I was 100% sure. I'm trying to trust you, and in return, trying to gain your trust.

I implore you to vote elsewhere then me today if you want a civvie win. And since I have you marked as civvie, then I'm sure that's exactly what you want.
Image Image Image Image
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 176

Post by Sorsha »

Matt wrote:

Just yesterday, I said who would you kill if you had the chance, and I asked you to pretend I've already been eliminated, you said...

Well right now I'm feeling like Dom knows something about you/your affiliation that he can't come right out and spill. His frustration is reading like civ Dom to me and out of the options we have yeah... This poll sucks.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Sorsha wrote:
Matt wrote:

Well right now I'm feeling like Dom knows something about you/your affiliation that he can't come right out and spill. His frustration is reading like civ Dom to me and out of the options we have yeah... This poll sucks.
Sorsha - Dom does know something about my role. He knows I'm civvie and can't say any more because he has nothing to say! The most he can do is "Oh oh Matt is lying!" w/o even saying why? I don't even understand what he means by saying that I know something about his role that I shouldn't know...that goes over my head! It would be nice to know what he's talking about.

The good thing is, EVEN IF I'M LYNCHED, Dom's gambit here has pretty much earned him a lynch straight after me so at least I'm comforted in the knowledge that soon enough, Dom will no longer be able to terrorize the town. :beer:

And yes, this poll does absolutely suck.
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:Golden - I have done something unimaginable to me before yesterday, which was to mark you down as civvie before I was 100% sure. I'm trying to trust you, and in return, trying to gain your trust.

I implore you to vote elsewhere then me today if you want a civvie win. And since I have you marked as civvie, then I'm sure that's exactly what you want.
Yes, it is completely what I want.

But Matt, in star wars you were imploring to the point that if votes were changeable, I actually would have changed. So I now know that is in your bag of tricks.

So, here is the thing... I have this message, I've had it for quite some time.

"If you stay on this square for three consecutive nights you become the avatar of maligna. You may not use your night power twice while on this square. Three random players will be activated at this point on a quest win condition. They gain anonymous btsc, and if all three players are on the same square, they can kill you and fulfil a win condition. They will know the location of the Swamp of Everlasting Night."

This is a quest involving staying on the same square for three days, and to me it does not sound awesome.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Holy crap, are we allowed to say word for word what our messages are? Anyway I'm not at a swamp, I'm at the Paradise Meadows!

If that's the case, I'm happy to share word for word my messages from Spirit Oracle...here they are...

"My friend," he croaks in his ancient voice. "I can help you. Now, I cannot tell you how to survive the coming Days... and the Nights are already yours to venture through unnoticed. I can see a great future for you, where you are and avenging warrior for the side of Good."

He places his hands on your shoulders. "If you can go to Paradise Meadows, the sun-dappled area roughly south of here, and stay on it for three days, then a heroic destiny will be bestowed upon you!"

Then I was like "BUT SPIRIT ORACLE I'M ON A QUEST FOR THE STAR GEM!!!

And then he replies...

The Spirit Oracle looks profoundly sad. "My son... your quest for the Star Gem is a doomed one. You must move on, for dark times are ahead!"
Image Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Fine, Matt.

Matt is lying about a few things. Telling you what he is lying about requires me to out myself-- something I do not do. Matt has put me in a position where I either have to sit here and listen to him lie about the circumstances of his quest or I out myself-- but Matt's done quite a nice job doing that anyway.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Dom wrote:Fine, Matt.

Matt is lying about a few things. Telling you what he is lying about requires me to out myself-- something I do not do. Matt has put me in a position where I either have to sit here and listen to him lie about the circumstances of his quest or I out myself-- but Matt's done quite a nice job doing that anyway.
Well I'm not lying about jack, so you're the ultimate betrayer.

Luckily for you, I believe members of this forum probably put more trust in you then in me, but for this game, they shouldn't. :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bottom Line: if Matt's story is true he shouldn't know my role. There's more to it than that, but that's the big thing that just makes me more sure he's witholding information.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Matt wrote:
Dom wrote:Fine, Matt.

Well I'm not lying about jack, so you're the ultimate betrayer.

Luckily for you, I believe members of this forum probably put more trust in you then in me, but for this game, they shouldn't. :beer:
With the way you play-- they should.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Dom wrote:Bottom Line: if Matt's story is true he shouldn't know my role. There's more to it than that, but that's the big thing that just makes me more sure he's witholding information.
Oh my, you are such a baddie. You've got to be. I'm civ, I'm not lying, you know my role, you accuse me of lying and being bad...

Like I said, even if lynched, I'm comforted that you'll be lynched shortly thereafter. :beer:
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”