30%

Total votes: 20
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Re: [NIGHT 4] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by ika »

Sloonei wrote:
ika wrote:Imdoes anyone know if this is typical of Matt to do as town? To basically focus on something and call it a slip?
He had a similar approach in his first life.
And how long do you think he will keep it up?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

Matt wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm going to read what happened when I get home, but does anyone want to explain what went down?
Yeah, ika admitted to being a cop through a slip, and everybody CFD's gleam from sig.

For SVS...derp.
He never claimed cop though. I mean if he actually did that, he'd be dead now.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

WTF happened?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 580

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote:WTF happened?
We cocked up.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

ika wrote:Imdoes anyone know if this is typical of Matt to do as town? To basically focus on something and call it a slip?
This is exactly what he did in the Game of Champions (to me). He was mafia.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

ika wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
He has a similar approach in every life, tbh. It is part of his unique charm.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Ika, what does "There is a code us hosts have to live by and that is: we can't fix stupid or random decisions." mean?
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

Golden wrote:Ika, what does "There is a code us hosts have to live by and that is: we can't fix stupid or random decisions." mean?
I can explain that when I get home. I got an overnight shift
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Matt »

S~V~S wrote:
ika wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
He has a similar approach in every life, tbh. It is part of his unique charm.

:daisy:

Can ya all stop looking my way and focus on ika, the 5-0 slip machine?
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

ika wrote:
Golden wrote:Ika, what does "There is a code us hosts have to live by and that is: we can't fix stupid or random decisions." mean?
I can explain that when I get home. I got an overnight shift
No problem. There's no rush.
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Post by indiglo »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm going to read what happened when I get home, but does anyone want to explain what went down?
Gleam made a weird post, I ISO'ed him, saw a bunch of stuff that seemed off. (And I had been getting nub baddie vibes off him by that time anyway.) I made a case, a few people agreed, we lynched a civ, the cops were laughing in BTSC. :sigh:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Sloonei wrote:I am not sure how to feel about these bandwagons. I've never seen a game that's had two such dramatic swings at the end of days. I do not doubt that there are a few townies who are simply not afraid to change their votes, as I am in that boat myself, but I also can't shake that there's some nefariousness in these votes. Scotty, indiglo, and Silverwolf stand out to be me first.
I would first go with Scotty out of the 3. I know my role, and I have a strong townread on SW. (Obviously, my gut and pinger are fallible.) I understand taking heat for heading the charge, and am happy to answer questions or just be berated for it.

I really felt Gleam was scum. I know others agreed, so it's not like I was wayyy out in left field. Still feel bad about it though.

Linki with myself~ yay for multiple tabs!
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Quin »

indiglo wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I am not sure how to feel about these bandwagons. I've never seen a game that's had two such dramatic swings at the end of days. I do not doubt that there are a few townies who are simply not afraid to change their votes, as I am in that boat myself, but I also can't shake that there's some nefariousness in these votes. Scotty, indiglo, and Silverwolf stand out to be me first.
I would first go with Scotty out of the 3. I know my role, and I have a strong townread on SW. (Obviously, my gut and pinger are fallible.) I understand taking heat for heading the charge, and am happy to answer questions or just be berated for it.

I really felt Gleam was scum. I know others agreed, so it's not like I was wayyy out in left field. Still feel bad about it though.

Linki with myself~ yay for multiple tabs!
:nicenod: :nicenod: :nicenod:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I don't see indi's vote as suspect. Not sure why sloonei picked her. Indi's seems one of the more genuine shifts to me. Scotty.. I think of any he does warrant another look. I also think DDL is worth a strong look.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

le sigh
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Black Rock »

Well fuck guys. I can never be here for this last minute shenanigans. The poll end time doesn't work with my schedule. I'm not caught up, just got home and looked for the host post. RIP Gleam.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Silverwolf and indi both stood out to me because they've both been around all the bandwagons. I think Silverwolf has voted for the person who was ultimately lynched every day. She is credited as starting the Fuzz wagon, but that, I think, could also be a chance to bus a teammate. The credibility that would come with it is great. My mind is not made up, but this is not something I'm willing to dismiss.
Indi has been around as well, and she's given reasons for all of her votes BUT I could see that as her being a bad guy who's just trying to echo some pre-existing suspicions on her vote. I've noticed a lot of her votes are coming in the same format where she cites a number of examples in almost a bullet list type of post before casting a vote, after some discussion has already taken place on the person she is casing.

They are two players I'll want to ISO.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Re: [DAY 4] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Black Rock »

Turnip Head wrote:
Black Rock wrote:I still am a pro TH lynch. The one thing that has not changed my mind, is he has not said anything that he regularly says to me when he is a civ.
I'm ignoring you because, at the moment, I'm not sure I believe that you actually suspect me. :p And if you really do then fine. I'm civ and eventually you'll see that or you won't, I'm not sweating it.

That's fine TH, you trying to ignore it is what makes me suspect you more. As a civ, when I suspect you, you are more likely to tell me I'm wrong, you are civ and then you go ahead and try to get me lynched. I see none of that here. In fact I do believe, hold on I'll find it...
Turnip Head wrote:Maybe lol. You know me so well.
I got this joke post. This was in response to me asking if he was worried I liked him too much. I almost dropped my suspicion until this post. This post bugs me, a lot.

I have to admit, I have questioned my suspicion of you this game. I did today. That's why I haven't pushed that hard, I just can't make it go away. Every time you make a decision, I think it's the wrong decision. That bull shit with the LC lynch reminded me of a more dastardly Turnip Head. I also feel like you usually have a better gut read on players, better than I ever can and you are (no offense because I love and respect you) suck this game. I know that can happen but with everything else it doesn't feel right. Then you put me in the middle of your rainbow list. Well close the book! Turnip head has gotten to day 4 without pegging me. :faint: If you are indeed civ, like you say, then why can't I see it?
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Did Serge not vote today? Or am I missing something?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Scotty wrote:I feel good about this lynch. I'm feeling a Horn Bet and letting it ride, pit boss! :workit:
I think I should pay attention to you more this game. Your name has been brought up enough and I don't remember seeing super civ Scotty either.
Golden wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Golden wrote:@silverwolf - that post is insanification, and its a punishment for self-voting. Those familiar with Long Con's insanifier know what it looks like :p you'll get used to it around here soon enough lol.
Wait, we have an insanifier? :huh:
Yes, but I really think LC should update it... it always brings up players from long ago, and I wish it would bring up some more modern players too!!
He says he's going to (for months now) he just hasn't gotten around to it.
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Black Rock wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Black Rock wrote:I still am a pro TH lynch. The one thing that has not changed my mind, is he has not said anything that he regularly says to me when he is a civ.
I'm ignoring you because, at the moment, I'm not sure I believe that you actually suspect me. :p And if you really do then fine. I'm civ and eventually you'll see that or you won't, I'm not sweating it.

That's fine TH, you trying to ignore it is what makes me suspect you more. As a civ, when I suspect you, you are more likely to tell me I'm wrong, you are civ and then you go ahead and try to get me lynched. I see none of that here. In fact I do believe, hold on I'll find it...
Well that strategy doesn't always work out. I am trying not to make a rash decision about you.
Black Rock wrote:
I got this joke post. This was in response to me asking if he was worried I liked him too much. I almost dropped my suspicion until this post. This post bugs me, a lot.

I have to admit, I have questioned my suspicion of you this game. I did today. That's why I haven't pushed that hard, I just can't make it go away. Every time you make a decision, I think it's the wrong decision. That bull shit with the LC lynch reminded me of a more dastardly Turnip Head. I also feel like you usually have a better gut read on players, better than I ever can and you are (no offense because I love and respect you) suck this game. I know that can happen but with everything else it doesn't feel right. Then you put me in the middle of your rainbow list. Well close the book! Turnip head has gotten to day 4 without pegging me. :faint: If you are indeed civ, like you say, then why can't I see it?
Yeah, I know I suck this game. It happens. I don't have a fucking clue what's going on atm. But I don't think all my gut reads are wrong. I still think sig is civ, I think Quin is civ, those are unpopular opinions but it's what I think. You probably can't see that I'm civ because I've been wrong about a few things. If I could change that, I would. I hope I do.

My post above that you quoted was not a joke post. I was questioning you because, after the Fuzz lynch, you immediately said it changed your mind on me, and I thought you were giving me too much credit there. So I started pressing. And then you called me on the exact reason for why I was pressing you. And then you started suspecting me again :P
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Quin wrote:
Scotty wrote:What do we think would be an ideal role the undercover cop would choose? I mean, it wouldn't be the traitor, surely?
Someone with BTSC. Maybe a lover.
Why? The BTSC partner would point the possibility out immediately.

Weren't you one of the people who played around with the idea LC might be a seemer?
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Turnip Head wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

Well that strategy doesn't always work out. I am trying not to make a rash decision about you.
Black Rock wrote:

Yeah, I know I suck this game. It happens. I don't have a fucking clue what's going on atm. But I don't think all my gut reads are wrong. I still think sig is civ, I think Quin is civ, those are unpopular opinions but it's what I think. You probably can't see that I'm civ because I've been wrong about a few things. If I could change that, I would. I hope I do.

My post above that you quoted was not a joke post. I was questioning you because, after the Fuzz lynch, you immediately said it changed your mind on me, and I thought you were giving me too much credit there. So I started pressing. And then you called me on the exact reason for why I was pressing you. And then you started suspecting me again :P
I know, right? Like I said, I have questioned myself a lot. You just made me do it again. My paranoia is up this game. Maybe I'm the nagging voice following you around that will make you do better.
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Turnip Head wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

Black Rock wrote:

You never know how bad you did until the game is over, friend. For the record, you're at least right about me. I also think you're right about sig, even if he is being wishy-washy. :sigh: I always had pretty good intuition when it came to mafia on the other site, but here I just feel like I'm walking into brick wall after brick wall. Let's see what happens.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

Sloonei wrote:Silverwolf and indi both stood out to me because they've both been around all the bandwagons. I think Silverwolf has voted for the person who was ultimately lynched every day. She is credited as starting the Fuzz wagon, but that, I think, could also be a chance to bus a teammate. The credibility that would come with it is great. My mind is not made up, but this is not something I'm willing to dismiss.
I imagine I'm not the only one on all the bandwagons. And even so, what does that prove? That I was right on Fuzz and wrong on the others. Much like a lot of other people this game. I don't blindly bus for no reason and there is no scum game out there from me where I call out a team mate for a bad vote and start pushing a CFD on them out of the blue and actually move my vote off another major wagon to lynch them. It just does not happen.

I am usually in the thick of things voting wise. That's just how I play. I don't try to hide my intentions. I also did not agree with the sig wagon or the quin wagon and tried to get the vote on Draconus and Soneji who I wanted pressured and who I suspect. I am much more suspicious of people hiding out this game like I've said repeatedly. I feel like the active people are all town and scum is hiding out. It would be nice if I could get others to agree but maybe they will now.

Just because gleam was town and I was wrong is not a good enough reason for you to change your townread on me you had up until this lynch. That would mean you have to change your townread on ika for moving over to the gleam wagon today. Why did you leave him out again? Or Scotty who also voted gleam today to see how it goes? And instead picked out myself and indiglo? It really doesn't make sense and I'd be very interested in seeing your eventual reasoning on this when you ISO.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Silverwolf wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Silverwolf and indi both stood out to me because they've both been around all the bandwagons. I think Silverwolf has voted for the person who was ultimately lynched every day. She is credited as starting the Fuzz wagon, but that, I think, could also be a chance to bus a teammate. The credibility that would come with it is great. My mind is not made up, but this is not something I'm willing to dismiss.
I imagine I'm not the only one on all the bandwagons. And even so, what does that prove? That I was right on Fuzz and wrong on the others. Much like a lot of other people this game. I don't blindly bus for no reason and there is no scum game out there from me where I call out a team mate for a bad vote and start pushing a CFD on them out of the blue and actually move my vote off another major wagon to lynch them. It just does not happen.

I am usually in the thick of things voting wise. That's just how I play. I don't try to hide my intentions. I also did not agree with the sig wagon or the quin wagon and tried to get the vote on Draconus and Soneji who I wanted pressured and who I suspect. I am much more suspicious of people hiding out this game like I've said repeatedly. I feel like the active people are all town and scum is hiding out. It would be nice if I could get others to agree but maybe they will now.

Just because gleam was town and I was wrong is not a good enough reason for you to change your townread on me you had up until this lynch. That would mean you have to change your townread on ika for moving over to the gleam wagon today. Why did you leave him out again? Or Scotty who also voted gleam today to see how it goes? And instead picked out myself and indiglo? It really doesn't make sense and I'd be very interested in seeing your eventual reasoning on this when you ISO.
I agree with everything you said however he didn't disregard Scotty - he mentioned all three of you in an earlier post to the one you're referring to and I think he was just responding to indiglo who disagreed with his suspicion of you and himself.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

I've made up my mind. As of now, it's DDL or sig for me tomorrow. You clowns go on and HURRRR CFD CFD tomorrow and I will vote the shit out of you too. :suspish: Stop that shit. It's stupid. You get Mafia once every fifteen or twenty times doing it. You hit a civilian and it's "Aw, Barnacles" and when it actually happens, you pat yourselves on the back like you actually accomplished something. No more bullshit lynches.

I'm mostly talking to Golden here. :meany:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I never said I'm not still town reading you, silver.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:I've made up my mind. As of now, it's DDL or sig for me tomorrow. You clowns go on and HURRRR CFD CFD tomorrow and I will vote the shit out of you too. :suspish: Stop that shit. It's stupid. You get Mafia once every fifteen or twenty times doing it. You hit a civilian and it's "Aw, Barnacles" and when it actually happens, you pat yourselves on the back like you actually accomplished something. No more bullshit lynches.

I'm mostly talking to you when I say I don't care what you think :p

But my vote tomorrow will almost certainly be sig or DDL too. Today it was almost certainly sig or gleam. If it had been sig yesterday it would have been gleam tomorrow. I don't really equate what happened at the end of that last day to what happened at the end of day 2 at all, they were completely different things. EoD4 was not a CFD.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I've made up my mind. As of now, it's DDL or sig for me tomorrow. You clowns go on and HURRRR CFD CFD tomorrow and I will vote the shit out of you too. :suspish: Stop that shit. It's stupid. You get Mafia once every fifteen or twenty times doing it. You hit a civilian and it's "Aw, Barnacles" and when it actually happens, you pat yourselves on the back like you actually accomplished something. No more bullshit lynches.

But my vote tomorrow will almost certainly be sig or DDL too. Today it was almost certainly sig or gleam. If it had been sig yesterday it would have been gleam tomorrow. I don't really equate what happened at the end of that last day to what happened at the end of day 2 at all, they were completely different things. EoD4 was not a CFD.
And I don't agree with you. Day 2 was not "CFD," though some took it as such. Day 4 was. Gleam didn't do anything or say anything like Fuzz did. He got lynched for a theory based on votes. I would like less of that and more, you know, paying attention please.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Indi has been around as well, and she's given reasons for all of her votes BUT I could see that as her being a bad guy who's just trying to echo some pre-existing suspicions on her vote. I've noticed a lot of her votes are coming in the same format where she cites a number of examples in almost a bullet list type of post before casting a vote, after some discussion has already taken place on the person she is casing.

They are two players I'll want to ISO.

Yes, I try to be analytical and as open as I can be about game stuff. I'm not always right, but at least you'll know what I think.

XOXO Epi Girl
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Well, epi, that's like, your opinion, man.

Indiglo went off and did an ISO on gleam, which I think DID find things he said, and it was this that made me feel suspicious of gleam in conjunction with votes. I have found gleam's own conduct in the thread since day one, and always felt he was a legitimate voting option for his behaviour and not just Fuzz's vote.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:

And I don't agree with you. Day 2 was not "CFD," though some took it as such. Day 4 was. Gleam didn't do anything or say anything like Fuzz did. He got lynched for a theory based on votes. I would like less of that and more, you know, paying attention please.
That's a huge stretch. It's super easy to come in here and bitch at people after screwing up. (Look at Zebra in R&B - she ripped MP and all the other civs a new one after mislynching me - and she was scum numero uno.) Yes it was a screw up. You are correct. But it wasn't for a theory based on votes. Gleam looked bad. So bad, in fact, that I was more sure about his lynch than Fuzz's.

If you think you have it all figured out, make your cases. Period. I am open minded and looking for things that don't make sense, and I know other players are too. So don't just bitch about it, make something else happen. I am seriously all ears! (Well, actually, only a very small percentage of me is ears... but they do like listening, regardless.)

XOXO Epi Girl
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:Well, epi, that's like, your opinion, man.

Indiglo went off and did an ISO on gleam, which I think DID find things he said, and it was this that made me feel suspicious of gleam in conjunction with votes. I have found gleam's own conduct in the thread since day one, and always felt he was a legitimate voting option for his behaviour and not just Fuzz's vote.
You don't need to defend yourself to me. That was not an accusation. I have reason to think you are good, but I think you are being arrogant. Eating a camel? Get the fuck out. You're being arrogant.

Heh, imagine me charging someone else with arrogance. :shifty:

I want reason tomorrow. Not CFD bullshit. Pick a pony and ride it for once, unless you have a good, solid reason to get off.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

indiglo wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:

That's a huge stretch. It's super easy to come in here and bitch at people after screwing up. (Look at Zebra in R&B - she ripped MP and all the other civs a new one after mislynching me - and she was scum numero uno.) Yes it was a screw up. You are correct. But it wasn't for a theory based on votes. Gleam looked bad. So bad, in fact, that I was more sure about his lynch than Fuzz's.

If you think you have it all figured out, make your cases. Period. I am open minded and looking for things that don't make sense, and I know other players are too. So don't just bitch about it, make something else happen. I am seriously all ears! (Well, actually, only a very small percentage of me is ears... but they do like listening, regardless.)
What is a "huge stretch?" What am I stretching?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

So, epi, you are accusing me of arrogance for saying I'd eat a camel if sig is good on one breath...

And on the other criticising me for not sticking with voting for him?

These two things don't compute. Either I'm arrogant about my opinions, or I'm demonstrating proper rational thought and exercising reason.

You don't get it both ways.

My sig vote and my gleam vote were both reasoned. So was my Fuzz vote, for that matter. None of my votes haven't been well reasoned. Anyone who tries to portray it as anything less than reasoned and rational, I don't trust their agenda.

PS - this game has changeable votes. That means I can get on and off whenever I like. Fun, innit.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:Well, epi, that's like, your opinion, man.

You don't need to defend yourself to me. That was not an accusation. I have reason to think you are good, but I think you are being arrogant. Eating a camel? Get the fuck out. You're being arrogant.

Heh, imagine me charging someone else with arrogance. :shifty:

I want reason tomorrow. Not CFD bullshit. Pick a pony and ride it for once, unless you have a good, solid reason to get off.

I know you do not want to hear this, and you probably will not hear it because you disagree. We did have a good, solid reason both times. You disagree with it, I hear that. But don't paint it as random voting for anyone for no reason. You disagree. But that doesn't make you right. It doesn't make me right either - it just means we are not agreeing and communicating well. Calling something you disagree with bullshit doesn't automatically make it bullshit. It just means you don't like it. I hear you.

XOXO Epi Girl
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Know why you're really bitching, epi?

Because you didn't agree, and wanted sig gone. It's as simple as that really. You don't like that sig survived another day.

It's not because the gleam votes weren't well reasoned.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Indi and I continue to basically be the same person.

It's kind of freaky.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Epignosis wrote:
indiglo wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:

What is a "huge stretch?" What am I stretching?
That part. Bolded, italicized and underlined. Of course, you're interpreting things how you want to. You are allowed to do that. You are also allowed to present your interpretation as fact.

Doesn't make it fact though.

XOXO Epi Girl
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:So, epi, you are accusing me of arrogance for saying I'd eat a camel if sig is good on one breath...

These two things don't compute. Either I'm arrogant about my opinions, or I'm demonstrating proper rational thought and exercising reason.

My sig vote and my gleam vote were both reasoned. So was my Fuzz vote, for that matter. None of my votes haven't been well reasoned. Anyone who tries to portray it as anything less than reasoned and rational, I don't trust their agenda.

PS - this game has changeable votes. That means I can get on and off whenever I like. Fun, innit.
Yep. I am accusing you arrogance, inconsistency, and foolishness. All three. You have NOT exhibited "proper rational thought."

I am asking people to be more responsible with lynches. Just because you caught Mafia (Cop) because of craziness Day 2, doesn't mean resort to craziness every time. That's foolishness.

Be more responsible please.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Golden wrote:Indi and I continue to basically be the same person.

It's kind of freaky.

*insert Twilight Zone music here*

XOXO Epi Girl
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:Know why you're really bitching, epi?

Because you didn't agree, and wanted sig gone. It's as simple as that really. You don't like that sig survived another day.

Yes, that all correct.

The gleam votes weren't well reasoned.

Yes, I want sig gone.

You got me.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Well, Epi, at least you're willing to entertain other points of view and ways of thinking. :haha: :p

XOXO Epi Girl
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

indiglo wrote:Well, Epi, at least you're willing to entertain other points of view and ways of thinking. :haha: :p
Listen, I think you and Golden are good. Sorry for saying that at Night, but I won't be voting for either of you any time soon. But I am annoyed with how you two have approached lynches late in the day. It makes me think you believe that because "CFD" worked one time, it's going to work again.

To me, that's asinine. I'm not accusing either of you. I'm just asking that you stop being foolish with lynches. I want responsible lynches from here on out.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:Know why you're really bitching, epi?

Yes, that all correct.

The gleam votes weren't well reasoned.

Yes, I want sig gone.

You got me.
I need a new keyboard. :|
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Epignosis wrote:
indiglo wrote:Well, Epi, at least you're willing to entertain other points of view and ways of thinking. :haha: :p
Listen, I think you and Golden are good. Sorry for saying that at Night, but I won't be voting for either of you any time soon. But I am annoyed with how you two have approached lynches late in the day. It makes me think you believe that because "CFD" worked one time, it's going to work again.

To me, that's asinine. I'm not accusing either of you. I'm just asking that you stop being foolish with lynches. I want responsible lynches from here on out.
I hear you. :beer:

XOXO Epi Girl
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:So, epi, you are accusing me of arrogance for saying I'd eat a camel if sig is good on one breath...

Yep. I am accusing you arrogance, inconsistency, and foolishness. All three. You have NOT exhibited "proper rational thought."

I am asking people to be more responsible with lynches. Just because you caught Mafia (Cop) because of craziness Day 2, doesn't mean resort to craziness every time. That's foolishness.

Be more responsible please.
I'll do whatever I think is right. I resorted to craziness on day two because I didn't agree with any of the lynches. Day 4 was not crazy, and I don't understand how anyone can think it was. To me, the two were chalk and cheese.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Like, quite literally, one was 'half an hour to go, don't agree with any of the votes, lets all just agree a new candidate'

Day four was 'here are my top two candidates, both of whom I've been saying I think are bad for a very long time, which of them do I think I want to vote for most'.

I couldn't have cared less if sig still was lynched, or if the two of them were close either. It bothers me that DDL was hung up on worrying about them being close. Makes me think he is a baddie who knew the baddies didn't have manipulation, and were worried about the civvies using it to lynch one of them.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

And I can't do anything about you thinking gleam vote wasn't well reasoned. You're wrong. But that's not my problem.

Return to “Previous Jobs”