indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Re: [DAY 5] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
indiglo wrote:Prison break!! :omg: *locks up her valuables* :p

What has happened so far:
We have been playing an internet game where everyone receives a random role. Even though everyone is friends, some are supposed to kill others, so some arguing and accusations go flying. Some people died, some ended up in prison, some are now free while others are still dead. And voila - it is today. :nicenod:
Have you been subject to a sufficient quantity of flying accusations?
If by sufficient you mean proportional / commensurate / appropriate to my game play and role... yes. I would say so.

Did you shiv anyone?

Yowza, linkopolis!~
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 5

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Hosts, are votes changeable in these lynch polls? It's hard to remember, being in the slammer for so long.

Linki: You said that you won't get the Funniest Poster Award because you take the game too seriously. :srsnod: :noble:
dunya
Turnip Head
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 152

Post by Golf »

Prisoner 813142 wrote:
Golden wrote:Tell us, what was going on in the Prison Yard?
The circumstances of the prison yard are inconsequential, really. A lot of 3-on-3 basketball, weightlifting, staring at the walls. Pretty standard really. Then an opportunity came about for us to earn our way out here to you, in which I played a somewhat important role. I'd like to use these skills to help you "covvies" emerge bictorious. Who better to sniff out evil geniuses than a former evil genius? The
The, indeed.

linki: homie88, you fool!
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

4K POST
Fractal
sprityo
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 580

Post by Golden »

Prisoner 888206 wrote:Hosts, are votes changeable in these lynch polls? It's hard to remember, being in the slammer for so long.

Linki: You said that you won't get the Funniest Poster Award because you take the game too seriously. :srsnod: :noble:
Hi, LC!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Prisoner 888206 wrote:I recall gleam being a hot topic of discussion earlier in the game... I see you lynched him and he was a Civ. What conclusions have people drawn from that?
Oops.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Seems we have a prisoner influx on our hands. :mafia:

Please note these rules for prisoners:

Prisoner Rules
Please take utmost note of these rules regarding prisoner activity in the main game subforum. Violations will be swiftly and severely punished.

1) No role outing of yourself or anyone else. If you had a past life in the main game, don't talk about it or hint at it in any regard. At all. Unless you want to die and get your faction punished.
2) No identity outing of yourself or anyone else (i.e., MovingPictures07).
3) If you had BTSC in the main game or with your cellmate in prison, don't resume it. If you're a prisoner, you have no BTSC.
4) You may, however, alignment claim truthfully or falsely, although it is not necessarily recommended.
5) You may also discuss any events or discussions which transpired in the Prison Yard threads.
6) No discussing cell-related events or discussions.

If you have questions not answered by these rules, or if you have questions about the rules, let us hosts know. Have fun with your new playmates. :feb:
You shouldn't have done that. :feb:
Oh... I thought that meant I couldn't hint at who I was, which I didn't. I was just looking back over the lynches and saw gleam's Civ turn and remembered that gleam had some suspicion at some point. :shrug: Sorry, fellow Prisoners.
dunya
Turnip Head
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner 740359 wrote:
indiglo wrote:What has happened so far:
We have been playing an internet game where everyone receives a random role. Even though everyone is friends, some are supposed to kill others, so some arguing and accusations go flying. Some people died, some ended up in prison, some are now free while others are still dead. And voila - it is today. :nicenod:
Homie, that's about as vague as me saying I had food at lunch in prison.
Ooooooh! Food! I just love food for lunch! :p
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1123

Re: [DAY 2] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Matt 2.0 has given me a clear angle to investigate first. I am unsure about a slip yet, but what I can do is assess ika in a more comprehensive way: relative to RadicalFuzz the dead baddie.
ika wrote:
RadicalFuzz wrote:I misinterpreted "he's here and not saying anything" as "he hasn't responded to me," my bad Wilgy.

And can one of you two please translate what's going on?
Simple we are dating and we have long talked about how we play as scum/town/3rd party and we both have concluded one of the biggest things we tend to resort to when interaction is talking about stuff that looks off topic but isn't.

It's hard to explain really maybe it can be better explained by ailver

Petit: know where I will
Prob be voting soon
Without the benefit of a fuller context, this appears to be an inconsequential exchange more relevant to the ika/Silverwolf relationship than this Mafia game. That could suggest Fuzz used this opportunity to build his post count and assume the right appearance, but I don't think that reflects any particular way on ika.
ika wrote:
Golden wrote:I'm willing to do a Fuzz vote.
i can do that
I don't quite see a history in ika's posts to support an anti-Fuzz vote, but at least this exists I suppose. Golden, given that you were directly in this exchange, how did you feel about ika's willingness to join you here? Am I to assume the vote came as advertised?

post / post / post

These three posts feature ika giving sig crap for his defenses of Fuzz relative to a debated "slip". The brevity of ika's comments doesn't make me feel great because it naturally means he's espousing reads without much explanation. However, the tone conveyed is one I find myself appreciating at face value at least. It could be argued that ika was trying to link sig to Fuzz, but I don't think that's the best assumption. The language is so frank and brief that I struggle to find a manipulative candor in it.

Fuzz was lynched after this point.

---------------------

At least as it pertains to Fuzz interactions, I see no glaring reason to go after ika. Matt, I'll need more with regards to the "slip" you've proposed to come to a more conclusive stance.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Hi Diiny!
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

matt is so paranoid, that reading that Wilgy was killed so couldn't have been arrested (and it fact an arrest on him failed) doesn't work on him.

linki: homie50 making such a thorough post already is making me dizzy

linki: who are i
Fractal
sprityo
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Prisoner 740359 wrote:matt is so paranoid, that reading that Wilgy was killed so couldn't have been arrested (and it fact an arrest on him failed) doesn't work on him.

linki: homie50 making such a thorough post already is making me dizzy

linki: who are i
Sig. You come from the alternate universe in which we lynched you already.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 6

Post by NurseWilgy »

All inmates, return to your cells immediately. Do you hear me? The Lord will not tolerate this anarchy.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Prisoner 740359 wrote:linki: homie50 making such a thorough post already is making me dizzy
I'm never going back.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I wonder what would happen if we lynched the warden...
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 5

Word of the prison break had spread quickly. "Yo, I heard Prisoner 888206 broke out of prison along with the rest of them today."

"Prisoner 888206? You're not kidding?"

"No, slick, I saw him with my own eyes."

"...I hate that guy. I'll get my revenge now."

The angry former convict marched down to the tallest building in The Syndicate. He broke down the door and whipped out his gun.

"NOBODY MOVE!" He quickly looked around the room as chaos ensued. He managed to spot Prisoner 888206, who was busy talking about his time before the clink to some guy named Golden. Suddenly, he lost all ability to breathe, as a bullet penetrated his head. His body collapsed to the ground, as Golden let out a very girlish scream.

Prisoner 888206 has been killed in a shooting (for breaking the rules). He was Long Con.

It is still Day 5.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

I don't get why we have to abide by rule 1 and homiekiwi is free to give us names. Disrespectful. He's probably scumcop.

linki: EAT MY SHORTS WARDEN

linki: oh my heck
Fractal
sprityo
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Obvi-LC. I mourn your loss.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Everyone: having followed the full climate of this game thread, I have a question for you:

Who, entering this day phase, seem to be the players regarded with the most suspicion? I ask this question because it will help to narrow my immediate analytic focus. I will decide whether or not I agree.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Golden wrote:I wonder what would happen if we lynched the warden...
Let's find out! :dark:

RIP Long Con. :(

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Everyone: having followed the full climate of this game thread, I have a question for you:

Who, entering this day phase, seem to be the players regarded with the most suspicion? I ask this question because it will help to narrow my immediate analytic focus. I will decide whether or not I agree.
That's going to depend on who you ask. A few names that have been tossed around in no particular order:

- sig
- Nero
- Quin
- Scotty

Who am I forgetting? I know I'm forgetting someone?

XOXO Epi Girl
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Everyone: having followed the full climate of this game thread, I have a question for you:

Yes, this.

I don't have a lot of time, certainly not to go through 100 pages, but I'd also like to help the civs, before homie50 steals the whole cake, that is. So gimme clues.
Fractal
sprityo
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

indiglo wrote:

That's going to depend on who you ask. A few names that have been tossed around in no particular order:

- sig
- Nero
- Quin
- Scotty

Who am I forgetting? I know I'm forgetting someone?
What I mean by that is, we have a bit of a division among the group. And some are leaning one way on certain players, while others are leaning that way on opposite players.

Someone mentioned TH at one time too, but I can't remember who that was, or how long ago it was.

XOXO Epi Girl
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

I think it is Quin.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@Indi - I'd add DDL.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 204

Post by a2thezebra »

Let's lynch the warden!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

Well hell this is a right something.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 6

Post by NurseWilgy »

I run the lynches around here and you won't catch me breaking any rules like Mr. Con just did.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Checking indiglo's content relative to Fuzz's, because she's right here and my brain is on fire. Let's go.
indiglo wrote:
RadicalFuzz wrote:I don't really like Gleam at the moment, but I've been focused on the whole "We shouldn't lynch so that way town might not die" statement for the majority of my time thinking about Gleam. Can we get statements of intent from people voting Gleam (Luffy, Silverwolf, Marsh, ika, SVS, & Scotty) to clarify their viewpoints?

There are legitimately 8 people whose names start with "S." That's weird.
I would like statements of intent about the Gleam votes as well. I haven't had time to do my reread (or as folks now say, ISO - which is yet another acronym I had to look up :haha: - wtf, where did all these acronyms come from? I haven't been gone that long!?) about that whole situation. Seeing so many votes piled on him tweaks me a bit.

I guess not wanting to restate your intent is ok, but we still have plenty of time before EoD, and if it's clear in your mind I'm not sure why you'd be here, read the question and choose not to answer it. It's your right, but it strikes me as odd also.
It's nice that she was willing to cast a frown in his direction relatively early, but she was also a bit forgiving (see the highlighted content). You've stated a reason here to be suspicious of Fuzz, but you haven't quite taken it on yourself given the final statement. This could be seen as a tentative distancing effort.
indiglo wrote:EBWOP (probably with a side of linki)~

Sorry Fuzz, for doing this when you are not here. :hugs: Nothing personal at all.
]
indiglo contributed to the Fuzz lynch while he was unavailable. That's not a bad look, though context would be helpful here. Could anyone clarify: at the time of this indiglo vote for Fuzz, was the lynch progressing cleanly or was there a significant resistance (particularly a counterwagon)? I can't see a polls thread if there is one.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Thanks for your answers, everyone.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

May the shooting of LC be a lesson to the rest of you prisoners. There are reasons the rule is so strictly enforced. Please abide by it, and do not even remotely hint at whether you have played a part in this game thread. Or else. :mafia:
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Golden wrote:@Indi - I'd add DDL.
Oh yes, I knew I was forgetting someone.

Man, I'm glad I was here when this happened.

@Prisoners, are you going to be out of prison permanently now? Or is this limited time only? (I'm asking due to my own time constraints.) If you can tell me, of course - please no more killing of civ prisoners. :puppy:

XOXO Epi Girl
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Lmao this game. Prison riot!! :feb:

I don't understand why LC was killed :confused:
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

indiglo wrote:@Prisoners, are you going to be out of prison permanently now? Or is this limited time only? (I'm asking due to my own time constraints.) If you can tell me, of course - please no more killing of civ prisoners. :puppy:
There are questions we cannot answer, and answers we do not have.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Warden wrote:
I run the lynches around here and you won't catch me breaking any rules like Mr. Con just did.
Is that so? We'll see about that.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Gunther »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
indiglo wrote:@Prisoners, are you going to be out of prison permanently now? Or is this limited time only? (I'm asking due to my own time constraints.) If you can tell me, of course - please no more killing of civ prisoners. :puppy:
I concur with Grumpy Cat here. You see? I'm hip. I'm cool. I'm down with the "lingo."
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
What about questions you would like to ask yourselves?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

ika by the way.

:feb:
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Checking indiglo's content relative to Fuzz's, because she's right here and my brain is on fire. Let's go.
indiglo wrote:
RadicalFuzz wrote:I don't really like Gleam at the moment, but I've been focused on the whole "We shouldn't lynch so that way town might not die" statement for the majority of my time thinking about Gleam. Can we get statements of intent from people voting Gleam (Luffy, Silverwolf, Marsh, ika, SVS, & Scotty) to clarify their viewpoints?

There are legitimately 8 people whose names start with "S." That's weird.
I would like statements of intent about the Gleam votes as well. I haven't had time to do my reread (or as folks now say, ISO - which is yet another acronym I had to look up :haha: - wtf, where did all these acronyms come from? I haven't been gone that long!?) about that whole situation. Seeing so many votes piled on him tweaks me a bit.

I guess not wanting to restate your intent is ok, but we still have plenty of time before EoD, and if it's clear in your mind I'm not sure why you'd be here, read the question and choose not to answer it. It's your right, but it strikes me as odd also.
It's nice that she was willing to cast a frown in his direction relatively early, but she was also a bit forgiving (see the highlighted content). You've stated a reason here to be suspicious of Fuzz, but you haven't quite taken it on yourself given the final statement. This could be seen as a tentative distancing effort.
indiglo wrote:EBWOP (probably with a side of linki)~

Sorry Fuzz, for doing this when you are not here. :hugs: Nothing personal at all.
]
indiglo contributed to the Fuzz lynch while he was unavailable. That's not a bad look, though context would be helpful here. Could anyone clarify: at the time of this indiglo vote for Fuzz, was the lynch progressing cleanly or was there a significant resistance (particularly a counterwagon)? I can't see a polls thread if there is one.
Don't know if you want me to respond, or someone else, but since I'm here I can respond.

That was a crazy lynch, to say the least. The other main contender was ika, and here are the tallies:

ika
Quin (5), Nerolunar (6), agleaminranks (11), Soneji (12), Serge (14), RadicalFuzz (16), Enrique (23), Long Con (28), sig (29) 31%

RadicalFuzz
Golden (17), ika (18), Silverwolf (19), indiglo (20), S~V~S (21), Dragon D. Luffy (22), Turnip Head (24), Sloonei (25) 28%

My recollection is that there was a core of us uncomfortable with the 3 main candidates: ika, gleam and LC. So we discussed just pooling our votes and going elsewhere. A few names were tossed around, 1 them eventually being Fuzz. SVS jumped on, did a quick ISO and found something off. The thread was moving SUPER fast, and there was MUCH discussion about whether or not the "off thing" was really a thing, or just some hare brained tangent.

I felt better about the "off thing" from Fuzz than I did about the 3 candidates, so popped my vote on there and hoped for the best. Interesting thing was, after we had gotten Fuzz up to being the leader (many Gleam voters hopped off Gleam and onto Fuzz) LC came in and tied ika with Fuzz. Then lastly, sig jumped on and put ika in the lead. Fuzz still got lynched though.

Does that help at all? It was a crazy day, to say the least.

XOXO Epi Girl
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Checking Quin's interactions with Fuzz:
Quin wrote:
RadicalFuzz wrote:I'm writing this as I'm reading, so if some points have already been addressed then ignore me.
Quin the assumption that anybody acting strange, presumably to perform a task, should be a town read is something I find odd.
You're not wrong. Coming back into it after rethinking things made me wonder what I was thinking. Part of the reason for thinking he is town was in his creation of the 'non-changeable vote' strategy, though. It was so early on that I clicked him as town.

I have like 4 more pages to read, brb.
I'm not a fan of this post for a couple of reasons:

1. Quin backed off of an assertion that I think is sometimes agreeable (blatantly strange behavior is often a towntell) and I don't know why he felt this compulsion to change his mind.
2. This sort of dialogue with a confirmed baddie is a bit suspicious at face value. It's tame, it's safe, and most importantly it features the impression of distance (Fuzz challenging a Quin point) but without any sort of actual accusation.
Quin wrote:I am not seeing a lot of reasoning behind the fuzz vote. I don't like it at all. I can't recall a single thing in the thread even being said that would paint fuzz as scum.

linki: even more 'okay fizz it is' without anything tangible to work with.
It's easy to look at a post like this and come to an immediate negative stance. Quin staunchly defended a confirmed baddie. That doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing though, because in my experience when a player is this dead wrong on a read it usually is reflective of genuine wrongness. On the occasion it is indeed maliciously-motivated, it tends to come from players who have a special knack for WIFOM (like MacDougall for example). I don't know that I'd associate Quin with that type of player, though I acknowledge that I haven't played with him. I'd like to hear what Sloonei thinks of this specific thought given his experience playing with Quin.
Quin wrote:
no one ever voiced anything about fuzz until know.
This is what I am struggling to understand. It's why I am on principle refusing to vote for fuzz.
Again a strong pro-Fuzz stance is asserted. The same principles apply. By this point it appears a Fuzz lynch was well in hand? Please correct me anyone if I am mistaken. If that's the case, then one could argue that Quin didn't want to make the always-suspicious late-phase pile-on vote for a team mate. However, it is at least consistent with Quin's prior defensiveness of Fuzz and I don't think that assumption should be automatic.
Quin wrote:
Golden wrote:And that is why last minute lynch trains are NOT bad. They make the baddies scramble hard, and man do I think they stuffed up.

@quin - I'll have to get my ecstatic emotions in check and be more rational before I can give specifics. The best answer I can give right now is 'behaviour in wake of the shift to a Fuzz lynch'
My refusal to vote for Fuzz was well justified. I did not see any organised reasoning for the bandwagon and it looked fishy as hell. I even made a point of the lack of justification, which nobody decided to respond to.
I'll look at one post-Fuzz-lynch post too here. Given that Quin was so incorrect about Fuzz, I think there's value in checking his reaction to the baddie flip. He stood by his guns and a little frustration showed through the cracks too. At least in terms of tone, I am not perturbed.

---------------

The first post is the worst of it that I can see. However, I am not overwhelmingly sold on a Quin lynch. His defenses of Fuzz do not bear the standard appearance of a mafia-mafia interaction. It's possible, but it's atypical.
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

FYI i am having overnight work so i might miss the first half of the day

should be arounnd at least second half
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

What lynches are you sold on, 509?
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Saito »

Prison did not agree with me.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Prisoner 277058 wrote:Prison did not agree with me.
Why hello. Who should we lynch?
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

indiglo wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:My recollection is that there was a core of us uncomfortable with the 3 main candidates: ika, gleam and LC. So we discussed just pooling our votes and going elsewhere. A few names were tossed around, 1 them eventually being Fuzz. SVS jumped on, did a quick ISO and found something off. The thread was moving SUPER fast, and there was MUCH discussion about whether or not the "off thing" was really a thing, or just some hare brained tangent.

I felt better about the "off thing" from Fuzz than I did about the 3 candidates, so popped my vote on there and hoped for the best. Interesting thing was, after we had gotten Fuzz up to being the leader (many Gleam voters hopped off Gleam and onto Fuzz) LC came in and tied ika with Fuzz. Then lastly, sig jumped on and put ika in the lead. Fuzz still got lynched though.

Does that help at all? It was a crazy day, to say the least.
It helps a great deal, thank you. The context of the lynch progression is crucial to my being able to fully grasp each important variable. When you say "the off thing" in reference to Fuzz, what do you mean?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

One of these prisoners is an undercover Fuzz right? And the Warden is also a cop with a sock account.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Can I get a recap on why Black Rock voted TH three days in a row then stopped doing that?
Fractal
sprityo
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

a2thezebra wrote:What lynches are you sold on, 509?
I just got out of jail. I'm never going back. That means I'm not planting my flag into any camps until I know I've made the best principled choice.

You've voted for ika, I see. Why?
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Ok, I'm here a little late. First has someone already explained the ika "slip"? If so I'll go back and find it. If not could someone explain it?
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Saito »

a2thezebra wrote:
Prisoner 277058 wrote:Prison did not agree with me.
Why hello. Who should we lynch?
I couldn't possibly comment. It is my understanding however that the goal is to lynch those with whom your morals conflict.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:What lynches are you sold on, 509?
I just got out of jail. I'm never going back. That means I'm not planting my flag into any camps until I know I've made the best principled choice.

You've voted for ika, I see. Why?
I think him and the warden are in cahoots.

Return to “Previous Jobs”