No votes

Total votes: 0
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 823
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: MAD MAX: Day 10

Post by Sloonei »

I am starting to think it's Quin but I am at work and can't talk about things.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 334

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:I am starting to think it's Quin but I am at work and can't talk about things.
You should probably make time.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 274

Post by Dom »

LoRab wrote:Dom, can you summarize why you think Quin is bad?
#1) Process of elimination. I am not bad. I do not think you are bad. I severely doubt INH is bad. I am leaning civ on Sloonei.

#2) He has, for many lynches now, tried to detract from almost known baddies to get me lynched. He and Sloonei both criticized me for "sitting out" lynches earlier in the game when I voted against the major trains. Quin has done so in order to try and get me lynched DESPITE Glorfindel being such an obvious baddie AND Epi admitting he is bad. This is a known strategy of their team. Epi pushed this strategy during the Glorfindel lynch to "get someone out whose vote matters". Quin wanted to lynch me because it would have won them the game. There's no other reason for his campaigning for my lynch in the face of 99+% baddies.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I never criticised you for sitting out lynches. I have also been voting for you since before it would have won us the game. Tell me why it's a 'known' strategy of our team if I'm bad.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Quin wrote:I have also been voting for you since before it would have won us the game.
Wait...what....
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

LoRab wrote:
Quin wrote:I have also been voting for you since before it would have won us the game.
Wait...what....
I wrote that full post from the perspective that I was bad for Dom to comment on. It's not a scum slip.
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Quin wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Wait...what....
I wrote that full post from the perspective that I was bad for Dom to comment on. It's not a scum slip.
I am not sure that makes sense.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

What's your perspective on Dom's case on me, LoRab?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Quin wrote:I never criticised you for sitting out lynches. I have also been voting for you since before it would have won us the game. Tell me why it's a 'known' strategy of our team if I'm bad.
:shrug:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Those were all supposed to be underlined, oh well.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote:
Quin wrote:I never criticised you for sitting out lynches. I have also been voting for you since before it would have won us the game. Tell me why it's a 'known' strategy of our team if I'm bad.
Only the last sentence makes sense.

And that's not true. :)

Lynching me instead of Glorfindel would have all but assured a win for the baddies.
Same with Epi.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:
Only the last sentence makes sense.

And that's not true. :)

Lynching me instead of Glorfindel would have all but assured a win for the baddies.
Same with Epi.
It is true. I voted for you and pushed your lynch starting on Day 6. We were not at Lylo then.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Answer my question, Dom.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

If you lynched me instead of Glorfindel the game would have been over.
If you lynched me instead of Epignosis the game would have been over.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:If you lynched me instead of Glorfindel the game would have been over.
If you lynched me instead of Epignosis the game would have been over.
No it wouldn't. You're bad.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Quin wrote:Answer my question, Dom.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Never mind, I'm back on the Dom train.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Because Rob did the same thing?
What are you even asking?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sloonei wrote:Never mind, I'm back on the Dom train.
Your game to lose.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Quin wrote:What's your perspective on Dom's case on me, LoRab?
I think it's a valid point that you insisted on a gut/read based Dom vote when there were solid evidence based cases against both Epi and Glorf.

Does that make you bad? No. I'm often stubborn and sometimes vote outliers because I believe in my cases. But it makes me wonder.

I'm so torn on this lynch and I'm pretty sure that either Quin or Dom is bad.

I feel like friggin Wisconsin.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I've been thinking about that, LoRab, but it's too painful for me tbh
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

My internet died for a while and now I have to go drop my brothers uniform at his work. I'll be gone for another 20 minutes or so.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Quin wrote:My internet died for a while and now I have to go drop my brothers uniform at his work. I'll be gone for another 20 minutes or so.
Might be longer. He's got me going on a scavenger hunt for things that aren't where he says they are because he can't keep all his things organised. Won't answer his phone either :disappoint:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

If LoRab is scum she is both my hero and my nemesis for life.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Sloonei wrote:If LoRab is scum she is both my hero and my nemesis for life.
I am not bad in this game. I do, however, miss having a nemesis--I may have to open up applications for the position.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Here's why my vote is staying on Dom (at least for the moment):

He keeps making these claims of how if he were lynched, now or even instead of Glorf or Epi, the game would be/would have been over. Mathematically, that just isn't true now, and certainly wasn't true earlier. I really think he's trying to get us to panic.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I'm really curious, how is it not true????

Jay
Epi
Dom
LoRab
Quin
Sloonei
INH
5 civvies, 2 baddies.
lynch me, you're down to 4 civvies 2 baddies
Jay is killed
3 civvies 2 baddies
Except one of those civvies' votes don't matter.
Game's over. Even if you get a baddie in the next round it's
3 civvies 1 baddie
a night kill
2 civvies 1 baddie
but one of those civvie's votes don't count.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom is right, LoRab. INH can be considered a 'non-entity' if you like, because his vote doesn't count. That's if you believe INH is Silvertongue, which I do.
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

You're assuming that the night target would have been the same with a different lynch result, first off. Which doesn't necessarily hold true. But forget the past.

For your numbers for the present, you're assuming a successful night kill, which won't necessarily happen.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

LoRab wrote:You're assuming that the night target would have been the same with a different lynch result, first off. Which doesn't necessarily hold true. But forget the past.

For your numbers for the present, you're assuming a successful night kill, which won't necessarily happen.
The names he used don't really matter in the grand scheme of things, the ratio is more important. It's true that the night kill might not be successful, but I think Dom's just painting the worst case scenario.
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Quin wrote:
LoRab wrote:You're assuming that the night target would have been the same with a different lynch result, first off. Which doesn't necessarily hold true. But forget the past.

The names he used don't really matter in the grand scheme of things, the ratio is more important. It's true that the night kill might not be successful, but I think Dom's just painting the worst case scenario.
But he's painting it as definitive reality. I think he's trying to paint the worst case as what will happen so that we panic.

Although, do you think that if we lynch him, the baddies almost surely win?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:
That doesn't tell me why it's a 'known' strategy. It sounds like you're trying to augment your case with buzz words.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

LoRab wrote:
Quin wrote:

But he's painting it as definitive reality. I think he's trying to paint the worst case as what will happen so that we panic.

I can't say whether that was what he was doing or not, but I do know that he's not strictly wrong in what he's saying.

If we lynch who? Dom? No, there's no way in hell he's town.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 152

Post by insertnamehere »

I just want to tell you all good luck, we're counting on you.

*selfvotes*
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

LoRab wrote:
Quin wrote:

Yes.
Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:
That doesn't tell me why it's a 'known' strategy. It sounds like you're trying to augment your case with buzz words.
Epi carried out the exact strategy out that you are. He is a known baddie. You are using, and have been using, the same tactic as him. what is unclear here? You are being purposefully obtuse.
Quin wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Quin wrote:

I can't say whether that was what he was doing or not, but I do know that he's not strictly wrong in what he's saying.

Says the guy who wanted to lynch me over Epi and Glorfindel.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Jesus.... Quin is obfuscating.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Quin wrote:

Yes.
Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:
Epi carried out the exact strategy out that you are. He is a known baddie. You are using, and have been using, the same tactic as him. what is unclear here? You are being purposefully obtuse.

Our approaches to that lynch were in no way even remotely similar, so even suggesting that its 'the exact same strategy' is just blatantly wrong. I don't even think Epi wanted you lynched that day tbqfh.
Quin wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Quin wrote:

Says the guy who wanted to lynch me over Epi and Glorfindel.

Yup.
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Dom, other than MP, who allegedly buddied up to you, is there anyone in this game that you suspected, who didn't mention you as a suspect, or at least a ping, first?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Please, if yo uwant to win this game reconsider your votes.

I played a shit game and Quin played masterfully. If he's not bad then someone is fooling me hard. He has tried to end this game early on multiple occasions. Am I assuming the worst case? Yes. I want to win. I want us to win. I am a civvie. People could have searched their feelings earlier in the game and found me, but none did. I truly am alone in this game. You have seen a Dom play like crap.

Now, quin has repeatedly avoided the last two (read: all of them but elohcin) baddie lynches. Have I made the right calls always in this game? Heck no. Have I owned up to these mistakes? Yes. Quin has stood by his suspicion of me to try and end this game. He doesn't acknowledge that this is the exact strategy that Epi employed in the Glorfindel lynch. He is bad.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I'm not saying epi chose me.

I'm saying Epi also said, "LOOK OVER HERE, NOT AT THE OBVIOUS BADDIE!"
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

LoRab wrote:Dom, other than MP, who allegedly buddied up to you, is there anyone in this game that you suspected, who didn't mention you as a suspect, or at least a ping, first?
In my first post, I get pinged by Mac

And in this post, I express suspicion of INH (incorrectly) because he brought up forced voters despite there being no evidence of such a phenomenon in this game.

Going to post these now and keep trying to remember nad search.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

No....not mentioning 1 thing from a player...but saying I suspect so and so and think they are bad level suspicion.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

In this post, I edited my read of Mac further from what I had already done because I said, "inflammatory Mac is civvie Mac".

I have been forced to talk about myself for the past 4-5 days. This makes it hard to remember that I had thoughts prior to all of this.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:Please, if yo uwant to win this game reconsider your votes.

I played a shit game and Quin played masterfully. If he's not bad then someone is fooling me hard. He has tried to end this game early on multiple occasions. Am I assuming the worst case? Yes. I want to win. I want us to win. I am a civvie. People could have searched their feelings earlier in the game and found me, but none did. I truly am alone in this game. You have seen a Dom play like crap.

Now, quin has repeatedly avoided the last two (read: all of them but elohcin) baddie lynches. Have I made the right calls always in this game? Heck no. Have I owned up to these mistakes? Yes. Quin has stood by his suspicion of me to try and end this game. He doesn't acknowledge that this is the exact strategy that Epi employed in the Glorfindel lynch. He is bad.
I have not tried to end this game through my vote for you. You're pushing this narrative that I made you into my lylo scapegoat, which is blatantly false. I stuck to my case on you because you looked no better than they did. I own that. I won't acknowledge it's the same strategy, because it's not. I think he voted you for an attempt to gain civ cred. I voted you because you're bad.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

LoRab wrote:No....not mentioning 1 thing from a player...but saying I suspect so and so and think they are bad level suspicion.
#1) You asked for "even a ping". You seem to be moving the goal post here tbh.

#2) I did do that with INH.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote:

I have not tried to end this game through my vote for you. You're pushing this narrative that I made you into my lylo scapegoat, which is blatantly false. I stuck to my case on you because you looked no better than they did. I own that. I won't acknowledge it's the same strategy, because it's not. I think he voted you for an attempt to gain civ cred. I voted you because you're bad.
Weird how you both have the same record on the day where the baddie count went from 2-1.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:

Weird how you both have the same record on the day where the baddie count went from 2-1.
What does this mean?
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Role hinting? I don't buy it. Sorry, Dom. You almost had me convinced. But that feels more desperate baddie than desperate civ than I expect from you.
Dom wrote:
LoRab wrote:No....not mentioning 1 thing from a player...but saying I suspect so and so and think they are bad level suspicion.

I meant the ping from them, not from you. Sorry for the lack of clarity.

And ok. Thanks. I had been trying to think of others, and could only remember people that you switcherooed. Myself included.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Indiglo-- LoRab.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

LoRab wrote:Role hinting? I don't buy it. Sorry, Dom. You almost had me convinced. But that feels more desperate baddie than desperate civ than I expect from you.
Dom wrote:

I meant the ping from them, not from you. Sorry for the lack of clarity.

And ok. Thanks. I had been trying to think of others, and could only remember people that you switcherooed. Myself included.
Really?
That's not your experience with me at all, is it?
Think about A World Reborn.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”