The Shining: Night 6

Moderator: Community Team

Great party, isn't it?

Yes, it is!
15%
I don't think it's a very nice party at all.
15%
Llama is never allowed to host again.
15%
Not as good as the party in Hawaii, I bet. (host/mod/dead)
54%

Total votes: 13
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 66

Re: The Shining: Day 3

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:
Nevinera wrote:
Bullzeye wrote: Linki SVS: Seems you and I are in the same boat. I have no interest in lynching anyone who doesn't want me out of the way to win.
I've changed my mind, we should lynch bullzeye and SVS. I have secret information that almost guarantees that their win condition involves eliminating several of us.
LOL, thats ridiculous. You have no such info becasue it isn't true, at least not about me. And Bullz isn't acting all that bloodthirsty as far as I can see. Like I said, my win conditions don't involve anyone being dead. Quite the opposite, actually. So either, A, you got false info, or B, you are making it up, and I am going to guess B.

Also, I would like to discuss drinks. I was served a drink last night, but was not told what, if anything, it did. Just that i was thirsty and drank it. Has that happened to anyone else?
I've not had a drink but I've had a sanity check sent to me the night before which I'd have acted on if I was told the person was insane. Did the drink have like a special name or anything? Also was it a choice to drink or did you have to?
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Vompatti »

I noticed that in the last lynch MP was pushing for Snowy (who refused to vote) and now he votes early for Nevi (who voted for himself). Why is this, I wonder? :ponder:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 59

Post by S~V~S »

I did not have a choice, it just said I was thirsty and I drank it. the host told me, he did not ask me. The way the bartender is written, I got the impression that he sends different drinks out with different effects. As far as i know, or can tell, it had no effect on me, or it did something of which I am unaware. I double checked and the PM did not say not to discuss it, so :shrug:

Linki, I don't know Vomp, do you have a theory?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also, I am not interested in lynching people if they are not a threat to me. Nev, after I basically said this, made a direct threat to me, which makes me think I can help him out with a vote.

So *Voting nevinera*
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

My theory is that:

1) both Snowy and Nevi had a (similar) reason for their strange votes/non-votes and
2) MP has guessed their roles based on those votes and knows he would benefit from having them lynched.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Incidentally I'm NOT voting for Nevinera. :|

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 113

Post by Snow Dog »

Vompatti wrote:My theory is that:

1) both Snowy and Nevi had a (similar) reason for their strange votes/non-votes and
2) MP has guessed their roles based on those votes and knows he would benefit from having them lynched.
I have no idea for Nev's reasons but I have explained mine truthfully.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 33

Post by Nevinera »

S~V~S wrote:Also, I am not interested in lynching people if they are not a threat to me. Nev, after I basically said this, made a direct threat to me, which makes me think I can help him out with a vote.
Btw everyone, I had no info, that was a lie.
So don't go lynch them next on my say-so.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Do you re3ally want my lynch vote nev?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

That is very possible, Vomp, but based on Nevs response to this post:
S~V~S wrote:Now, see, my problem with people that keep saying that there are no good/bad people is that assuming we all have different win conditions, some peoples conditions might require other people to be dead. To me, those people are potentially negative for me. BUT like someone else has said, the game is 6 days long, we are on Day 3. I don't want/need to necessarily defeat other peoples win conditions of they don't conflict with mine. I do not need anyone to be dead to win, so lynching people does not interest me as much as staying alive. And if Nev WANTS to be lynched, well, he is not trying to lynch me, so I am willing to go for it.

As far as I know (and there are a lot of things we don't know in this game) helping someone else meet their win condition won't hurt me. I will wait a bit to vote and see if Nevin has anything to say about this, but at this point, I am considering a vote for him.
I think I am OK with my vote. I basically said that so long as someone does not want to kill me, i have no problem with them, and wanted to hear what Nevs thoughts were on this. Then Bullz made a similar statement.

Nev replied with:
Nevinera wrote:
Bullzeye wrote: Linki SVS: Seems you and I are in the same boat. I have no interest in lynching anyone who doesn't want me out of the way to win.
I've changed my mind, we should lynch bullzeye and SVS. I have secret information that almost guarantees that their win condition involves eliminating several of us.
Which leads me to think that, by making a "threat" to two people who just said they have no aggression against anyone, not needing anyone dead in order to win, that Nevin is indirectly replying to my previous post. He even quoted Bullz post saying that he has no interest in lynching anyone who doesn't want him, Bullz, out of the way, and said, basically, "Hey, I want you out of the way".

Is this making sense? It is crystal clear to me, but not sure I am expressing it well.

Linki, yeah, and theres that, too. Thanks Nev, I didn't think you did
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Unless Nev is saying, hey I'm the hotel just lynch me evry day and we all win,
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I think I will test that theory whatever the answer and vote Nev.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Snow Dog wrote:Do you re3ally want my lynch vote nev?
Yes, please!
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Hedgeowl »

Snow Dog wrote:I think I will test that theory whatever the answer and vote Nev.
Don't do it! This is crazy!
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

S~V~S wrote:
Nevinera wrote:
LOL, thats ridiculous. You have no such info becasue it isn't true, at least not about me. And Bullz isn't acting all that bloodthirsty as far as I can see. Like I said, my win conditions don't involve anyone being dead. Quite the opposite, actually. So either, A, you got false info, or B, you are making it up, and I am going to guess B.

Also, I would like to discuss drinks. I was served a drink last night, but was not told what, if anything, it did. Just that i was thirsty and drank it. Has that happened to anyone else?
Yes it happened to me as well and I have no idea how to interpret it at this point.

Nev is clearly desperate to get lynched and blatantly lying, saying he's lying, and altogether seemingly going insane. I am not going to vote for him in this scenario. It just doesn't make any sense. Unless it supports your win condition, why would you vote to lynch Nev if that's his win condition. And if killing someone supports your own condition clearly you may be a threat to the rest of us.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Votes Nev
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Hedgeowl wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Nevinera wrote:

Yes it happened to me as well and I have no idea how to interpret it at this point.

Nev is clearly desperate to get lynched and blatantly lying, saying he's lying, and altogether seemingly going insane. I am not going to vote for him in this scenario. It just doesn't make any sense. Unless it supports your win condition, why would you vote to lynch Nev if that's his win condition. And if killing someone supports your own condition clearly you may be a threat to the rest of us.
No, he clearly replied to my question. If he is implying he needs to be lynched, I have no problems helping him. I think his string of posts is crystal clear. It does not hurt me to do so, so :shrug:
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Since it no longer matters whom I vote for, I'm *voting for MP* just because. :sigh:

Image Image Image
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 6

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Hedgeowl wrote:
As for haunting, I have started to wonder if based on our theme there might be more than meets the eye for the dead characters. That would be one of the only ways I could consider Nev's actions rational at all.
I've gotten tons of free zombie wine. Does that count? :wine:
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

S~V~S wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Nevinera wrote:

No, he clearly replied to my question. If he is implying he needs to be lynched, I have no problems helping him. I think his string of posts is crystal clear. It does not hurt me to do so, so :shrug:
Well it's true, we do have to lynch somebody, but this just seems so strange to me. Unfortunately, if what Nev says is true, then we won't learn anything much by his lynch. Kate, Bullz? What are your thoughts before the vote?

linki- jealous of bwt now! :p
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:
Nevinera wrote:

Interesting. I have not been given any such drinks... I am not sure if it would be wise to do so.

Vompatti wrote:I noticed that in the last lynch MP was pushing for Snowy (who refused to vote) and now he votes early for Nevi (who voted for himself). Why is this, I wonder? :ponder:
If you had read my posts, you'd know.

I hate self-voting.

Do you really have to vote for me consistently in every game we play together? It eventually gets old.

No. I hate self-voting.

Lol, I have no idea who anyone's roles are in this game, I am not that astute. There's way too much WIFOM in this game, in combination with win condition weirdness, so no, that's not the case.

I am starting to wonder why you feel so hellbent on getting me lynched. Care to explain why either you view everything I do through blood-colored glasses or why you seem intent on manipulating everything I say into something sinister?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Not only that, but I've been very busy with Bioshock, and despite my often posting, haven't made a spreadsheet or any such thing this game.

Alright, I'll stop being an addict now, hopefully the day result is illuminating, at least.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Well it's true, we do have to lynch somebody, but this just seems so strange to me. Unfortunately, if what Nev says is true, then we won't learn anything much by his lynch. Kate, Bullz? What are your thoughts before the vote?

I think Nev wants to die. Maybe he has to be dead to win, if that's the case I'll happily oblige him. If he was the hotel I can't think of any reason why he'd want his role to be obvious as I think it's probably not a friendly role. I'm actually going to vote for him, because he clearly wants it and I'm curious as to why.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Bullzeye wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:

I think Nev wants to die. Maybe he has to be dead to win, if that's the case I'll happily oblige him. If he was the hotel I can't think of any reason why he'd want his role to be obvious as I think it's probably not a friendly role. I'm actually going to vote for him, because he clearly wants it and I'm curious as to why.
Well, this is happening, so what the heck. Here's another vote for Nev. I cannot figure out why you want to go, but I am just as curious as to who you are.

votes Nev
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:I noticed that in the last lynch MP was pushing for Snowy (who refused to vote) and now he votes early for Nevi (who voted for himself). Why is this, I wonder? :ponder:

I hate self-voting.

Do you really have to vote for me consistently in every game we play together? It eventually gets old.
This time it's personal. [stern smile]

Also, if you hate self-voting, why did you reward Nevi for it with the vote he literally asked for?

MovingPictures07 wrote:

No. I hate self-voting.

Lol, I have no idea who anyone's roles are in this game, I am not that astute. There's way too much WIFOM in this game, in combination with win condition weirdness, so no, that's not the case.
You did have some interesting ideas a while ago:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm contemplating that Snow and Nev could possibly have BTSC and be the Grady twins. Would make sense, wouldn't it?
Do you still think it would make sense or have you changed your mind?

Image Image Image
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Hedgeowl wrote: Well, this is happening, so what the heck. Here's another vote for Nev. I cannot figure out why you want to go, but I am just as curious as to who you are.

votes Nev
Sadly, you will not be any less curious about my actions after I flip.
I'll be happy to explain after the game, of course!
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Nevinera wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote: Well, this is happening, so what the heck. Here's another vote for Nev. I cannot figure out why you want to go, but I am just as curious as to who you are.

votes Nev
Sadly, you will not be any less curious about my actions after I flip.
I'll be happy to explain after the game, of course!
But, but, but... :overreact:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

A parting thought:

While I'm fairly confident that none of you need me alive to win,
I would bet my left butt-check (and risk sitting uncomfortably forever) that there are still people who need people *who are not me* to be dead to win.
If you need somebody specific dead, then you have to be able to point at them and say 'it was him!', because King is gone, and the mob is the only weapon remaining.
The implication: take a look at the ones that were unwilling to let go of suspecting killers in our midst, who are trying to spark suspicion.

Also, the win-conditions appear to be character-based; mine could easily have been guessed from the book if you knew my character, and I suspect the same is true of many of you.
If any of you merely have the 'survive' wincon, that probably implies that others of you have a win from killing those people (cause surviving isn't going to be that hard unless someone's out to get you).
Don't let the votes spread out too much, or those who need someone dead will be able to pick and choose.

Thanks for letting me take this hit everyone; I'll see you at the afterparty ;-)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Sure nev. Why not?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 79

Re: The Shining: Polls

Post by thellama73 »

Day 3:
Who knows more than they are telling?

Poll runs till Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:00 pm

Bullzeye
No votes

Hedgeowl
No votes

Kate
No votes

Mongoose
No votes

MovingPictures07
Vompatti (8)
8%

Nevinera
Nevinera (2), MovingPictures07 (3), Mongoose (4), S~V~S (6), Snow Dog (7), Bullzeye (9), Hedgeowl (11), Kate (12)
67%

Snow Dog
No votes

SVS
No votes

Vompatti
No votes

Nobody knows anything in this crazy place! (host/mod/dead)
thellama73 (1), Epignosis (5), Spacedaisy (10)
25%

Total votes : 12
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 79

Re: The Shining: Night 3

Post by thellama73 »

The bickering continued until someone noticed that Nevinera was missing. This was unsettling to everyone, and they decided to put their squabbles on hold until he could be found. The thought of anyone unaccounted for in this terrifying place was enough to put anyone on edge.

They wandered the hallways, calling his name, but answer came there none, until Hedgeowl saw something moving out of the corner of her eye as they passed the Ballroom. Nevinera was inside alright, dangling from a rope affixed to one of the chandeliers. Whether it was guilt over the previous killings or simply the hotel's malevolent atmosphere, no one could be sure, but something had driven Nevinera to hang himself.

"Jesus..." said Vompatti. "This is too heavy. I need a drink."

"Yeah, too bad they didn't leave any booze behind for the winter," lamented Kate.

"Looks like they didn't take all of it," Mongoose said, pointing. Sure enough, behind them was a fully stocked bar, ripe for the picking.

"I could swear that wasn't there before," said Snow Dog. However, everyone was shaken up enough not to care too much about where the liquor had come from. They just needed something to steady their nerves.

Nevinera has been lynched. He was Dick Hallorann.
It is now Night 3. You have 24 hours to send in your PMs.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

That... was not what I expected...
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Hmm. In wasnt really expecting anything. So I'm just going with hmm.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I don't like any of those but I suppose I can stomach gin the best.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I'll be a weirdo and vote Advocaat.

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Hmmm. So Nev wasn't the hotel. Was he going to die anyway? Is that it?

Anyway there is no way i am not going for the bourbon.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

RIP Nevin~ I hope you really did want to die :)

Voting Advocaat~ my Bestefar used to drink that nasty shit all the time :p

Having Nev flip Halloran is interesting, since that character was treated differently in the book and the movie. But I could (guessing here) see that possibly his win condition is linked with Dannys. Maybe. Based on how things ended up for Halloran in the movie, not in the book.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Incidentally, that maneuver will be referred to as the "Twisted Llama"
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

RIP (it seems) Nev. I don't get why you wanted the votes, but I suppose we'll find out after the game is over. I do agree with what he said regarding NOT spreading the vote completely, since that would allow for easy manipulation for someone to off someone else. However, the question with this is how do people uncover what other players' roles are? I mean, there are educated guesses, but I feel that's especially difficult to try and suppose this game. It's almost just a giant guessing game. But I suppose all mafia games are inevitably like that.

Vompatti wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I hate self-voting.

This time it's personal. [stern smile]

Also, if you hate self-voting, why did you reward Nevi for it with the vote he literally asked for?

MovingPictures07 wrote:

No. I hate self-voting.

You did have some interesting ideas a while ago:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm contemplating that Snow and Nev could possibly have BTSC and be the Grady twins. Would make sense, wouldn't it?
Do you still think it would make sense or have you changed your mind?
Good questions, Vomps. Let me answer these for you.

1. I do hate self-voting, but I do realize it's possible he could have benefited (and maybe still even did?) by dying or by those votes. However, I didn't want to get caught up in the WIFOM factor of guessing whether he was telling the truth or lying, but rather just decided to stick with my thoughts on self-voting and vote for him anyway. I realize it was a risk, but it bothered me that players could in theory self-vote this game and avoid other players looking at them out of fear. I personally leaned more towards him lying.

I still don't get why he wanted the votes now, even though we know his role, but whatever.

2. I did think it was still a possibility, but now that we know Nev wasn't a Grady twin, I guess not. I'll have to reassess this because it's evident that both Grady twins must still be alive, so there have to be two players with BTSC. Do you think anyone has seemed to fit this description? If I had to guess (guess being the key word) right about now, given that my Nev and Snow theory was incorrect (though I guess Snow could still be one of them, but IDK), I'd put money on Kate being one of them. She seems very different than BTSCless civvie Kate that I'm used to. However, that's a pure guess, and I really don't have anything else to back that up.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I have no idea about any of these drinks... but I do live in Kentucky, so I suppose I am going with bourbon.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I definitely do not have btsc Alex. Hence my recent post that Bullz understood the meaning of.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:I definitely do not have btsc Alex. Hence my recent post that Bullz understood the meaning of.
I'm not sure about you; I could foresee a scenario where you do or where you do not have BTSC. I honestly have no clue. Lol.

What are your current thoughts?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:I definitely do not have btsc Alex. Hence my recent post that Bullz understood the meaning of.
I'm not sure about you; I could foresee a scenario where you do or where you do not have BTSC. I honestly have no clue. Lol.

My best bet is to see what happens. My win conditions are specific. They do not include the harm or death of anyone. I literally do not want to lynch anyone. But will do so because if I don't it seems odd to you and other people. This is an odd game though. A Llama game. Why expect normality?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

My best bet is to see what happens. My win conditions are specific. They do not include the harm or death of anyone. I literally do not want to lynch anyone. But will do so because if I don't it seems odd to you and other people. This is an odd game though. A Llama game. Why expect normality?
I'm willing to consider that perhaps I was too hard on you, but at the same time, it very much appears that if many of us refused to vote, then anyone who has a win condition by which other individuals need to be dead can just as easily vote. Also, in most mafia games I've played, even if all players have 0 votes, someone still has to die and it is thus randomly determined.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I'm willing to consider that perhaps I was too hard on you, but at the same time, it very much appears that if many of us refused to vote, then anyone who has a win condition by which other individuals need to be dead can just as easily vote. Also, in most mafia games I've played, even if all players have 0 votes, someone still has to die and it is thus randomly determined.
Yes. I hadn't really considered that. I can see that you consider me abandoning my duties.

Well. I agree. I will vote from now on and take my chances.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well, llama said we could choose not to vote~ we will then be role blocked at night. My power is not "all that" that I am unwilling to give it up. I may choose to not vote tomorrow. My conditions involve others being ALIVE, not dead. So I would have no problems with no more death.

If other people choose to vote, that is cool, so long as they don't vote for me~
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:Well, llama said we could choose not to vote~ we will then be role blocked at night. My power is not "all that" that I am unwilling to give it up. I may choose to not vote tomorrow. My conditions involve others being ALIVE, not dead. So I would have no problems with no more death.

If other people choose to vote, that is cool, so long as they don't vote for me~
I can understand that.

However, didn't you previously agree with the assessment that the Gradys and maybe the Bartender were bad news?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

S~V~S wrote:Well, llama said we could choose not to vote~ we will then be role blocked at night. My power is not "all that" that I am unwilling to give it up. I may choose to not vote tomorrow. My conditions involve others being ALIVE, not dead. So I would have no problems with no more death.

Ok...I have the same conditions. I'm glad you understand what I was doing now. My NM is not something I care much about either. So I may vote...I May not. I won't vote for you if you prefer not.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

I can understand that.

However, didn't you previously agree with the assessment that the Gradys and maybe the Bartender were bad news?
Are they though? What evidence do you have? I am not so sure. I concede you may be right though. They may have a bad influence, whilst not being actually bad.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:

Ok...I have the same conditions. I'm glad you understand what I was doing now. My NM is not something I care much about either. So I may vote...I May not. I won't vote for you if you prefer not.
How do I know neither of you are lying?

Does anyone else have a win condition similar to this?

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I can understand that.

Are they though? What evidence do you have? I am not so sure. I concede you may be right though. They may have a bad influence, whilst not being actually bad.
I don't have any evidence; it's all supposition. I honestly don't know, but I have my doubts they are good. I do know that my win conditions are relatively similar to a typical civvie's, if that makes sense, so I personally think they are bad news.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”