Rolling Stones Mafia Game Over!

Moderator: Community Team

Who is going to play The Donner Party Mafia?

Yes I am starving for an arm
17%
No I am a vegetarian
33%
Maybe I could be hungry
17%
The Host
33%

Total votes: 6
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Re: Rolling Stones Mafia Day 5

Post by Mongoose »

I ain't murderin' nobody 'round these parts.

(Or, for your militant grammarians, "I am not murdering anyone around this vicinity or any other vicinity).
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 32
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Not finger-pointing, MP. Just asking. You have to admit it's unlike you to not elicit has much discussion as you possibly can, and we didn't know about the work stuff until today.

Voting DP. I haven't seen anything from 'Goose to make me suspicious yet, and voting anyone besides those two gives the baddies a great shot at controlling the lynch. Here's hoping.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

I will say, though, that MP is officially making me nervous now. The early vote despite his nervousness still strikes me as strange. If DP flips bad I think Hedge is the obvious choice for tomorrow. If he flips civ I may have a hard time deciding between Hedge and MP.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Oh wow I thought we could revote. Well shit. I thought that's what Mongoose was doing.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 42

Post by Epignosis »

I'll be voting Mongoose. The ludicrously early pileup on DP does not suit me.
Mongoose wrote:I ain't murderin' nobody 'round these parts.

(Or, for your militant grammarians, "I am not murdering anyone around this vicinity or any other vicinity).
Right you are- because apparently you're just bad at it.

Addendum: Interesting. :ponder:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

All right, well enjoy lynching a civ.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Kk Guys my mom needs me and I would give results now but Hedgeowl has not voted so I am not sure when tonight but for sure I will make the post later. Hopefully this won`t take long but I have a feeling---
;)
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Hedgeowl »

This isn't much of a defense. Have you thrown in the towel? I hate voting you, but the logic of missed vote plus no kill makes me think you are bad this time friend.

votes Mongoose
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Hedgeowl wrote:

This isn't much of a defense. Have you thrown in the towel? I hate voting you, but the logic of missed vote plus no kill makes me think you are bad this time friend.

votes Mongoose
Yeah I have, I guess. There's several baddies still alive, so it seems like wasted effort this late in the game.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Mongoose wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:

votes Mongoose
Yeah I have, I guess. There's several baddies still alive, so it seems like wasted effort this late in the game.
:solitary:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hedge - Your response is duly noted. If you are a civvie, please take my apologies. I still think you aren't though. If there is anything you still need to address, I will let you know.

I think it's weird Hedge concludes Mongoose must be bad because missed vote = no kill. I already said my theory on why there was no kill and that's that I believe it is heavily possible the killer was blocked last night. Even if not so and I am wrong, to conclude Mongoose is baddie based on that seems really fishy to me, especially since as I pointed out there are many blocks and protects going around. This only solidifies my viewpoint that Hedge is likely baddie.

I'm wondering if Epig is baddie instead of DP because he even said how strong of a candidate DP was, and now his weird switch of a vote onto Mongoose today makes me wonder. I guess more analysis can come after the result; I may be putting the cart before the horse.

And Russ, yes, it probably is unlike me. I literally just walked in the door and haven't done anything else. I didn't feel that strongly that you, Mongoose, or Epig were bad, and I seriously intended on just voting Hedge and not having to worry about the vote, especially since I knew I'd be busier. I've been working more on my PhD applications as well and it's taking longer than even anticipated, so I knew I wouldn't have hardly any time to discuss this Day 5 cycle. Additionally, I thought it was already well discussed that Hedge and DP seemed like good options, so when Epig comes in here and is all like, "This strikes me as ludicrous", when even he himself admitted DP's actions should have been examined under scrutiny earlier just seems weird to me. But anyway, I thought, I had to make a decision just in case I didn't get around to voting; I literally had only a few minutes this morning. So I just went with DP.

I honestly don't know about you, Mongoose, and Epig; none of you have really struck me as overtly baddie this game, but I've had plenty of my moments of paranoia and thinking you could be baddie -- but didn't want to say anything until I could back it up to myself with logic. Paranoia with no basis does nobody any good.

For what it's worth, I really don't think you're baddie. Mongoose MIGHT be, but I really don't think so. Epig and DP are possibilities. Hedge I'm almost sure is, though I'm trying to consider all the possibilities, and I'm still even nervous about her.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I honestly am starting to think this vote will end badly regardless and that Epig and Hedge might be the last two baddies. But what do I know?
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Hedge - Your response is duly noted. If you are a civvie, please take my apologies. I still think you aren't though. If there is anything you still need to address, I will let you know.

I think it's weird Hedge concludes Mongoose must be bad because missed vote = no kill. I already said my theory on why there was no kill and that's that I believe it is heavily possible the killer was blocked last night. Even if not so and I am wrong, to conclude Mongoose is baddie based on that seems really fishy to me, especially since as I pointed out there are many blocks and protects going around. This only solidifies my viewpoint that Hedge is likely baddie.

I'm wondering if Epig is baddie instead of DP because he even said how strong of a candidate DP was, and now his weird switch of a vote onto Mongoose today makes me wonder. I guess more analysis can come after the result; I may be putting the cart before the horse.

And Russ, yes, it probably is unlike me. I literally just walked in the door and haven't done anything else. I didn't feel that strongly that you, Mongoose, or Epig were bad, and I seriously intended on just voting Hedge and not having to worry about the vote, especially since I knew I'd be busier. I've been working more on my PhD applications as well and it's taking longer than even anticipated, so I knew I wouldn't have hardly any time to discuss this Day 5 cycle. Additionally, I thought it was already well discussed that Hedge and DP seemed like good options, so when Epig comes in here and is all like, "This strikes me as ludicrous", when even he himself admitted DP's actions should have been examined under scrutiny earlier just seems weird to me. But anyway, I thought, I had to make a decision just in case I didn't get around to voting; I literally had only a few minutes this morning. So I just went with DP.

I honestly don't know about you, Mongoose, and Epig; none of you have really struck me as overtly baddie this game, but I've had plenty of my moments of paranoia and thinking you could be baddie -- but didn't want to say anything until I could back it up to myself with logic. Paranoia with no basis does nobody any good.

For what it's worth, I really don't think you're baddie. Mongoose MIGHT be, but I really don't think so. Epig and DP are possibilities. Hedge I'm almost sure is, though I'm trying to consider all the possibilities, and I'm still even nervous about her.
There's a lot for me to consider in there before the next vote (if I live).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Rolling Stones Polls

Post by Roxy »

Who stepped on Mr. D's toes?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:31:05 pm

DisgruntledPorcupine
Mongoose (2), MovingPictures07 (3), Russtifinko (8) 25%
Epignosis
No votes
Mongoose
DisgruntledPorcupine (7), Epignosis (9), Hedgeowl (10) 25%
Russtifinko
No votes
Sockfish
No votes
Himself!/ Me/ Mr. D/ Deaded
Roxy (1), birdwithteeth11 (4), S~V~S (5), juliets (6), Helios (11), Mr. D (12) 50%
Total votes : 12
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Rolling Stones Mafia Night 5

Post by Roxy »

You slide into limbo....

Yeah, yeah, yeah it was a Harlem Shuffle!

Mongoose is dead! She was 12 X 5 :(

Night is on! :feb:
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

It really bugs me the way this vote went down. I'm almost positive both DP and Mongoose are civvies, especially Mongoose, just based on the way this lynch went, and everything else in retrospect.

Epig has been slippery, almost too much. I really want to look back at his posts and examine them more.

I'd almost sig bet on Hedge being baddie. Her 'argument' today that Mongoose is baddie because she didn't vote in yesterday's poll and there was no kill last night was a HUGE stretch. Something I do NOT see her doing as a civvie.

Anyway, I have stuff to do now. I'll be back later tonight to see the result. Hopefully it's good, but unfortunately I don't think it will be.

Linki: Well, nevermind, there it is. That only convinces me. Hedge is DEFINITELY baddie. Epig very likely is, after this vote, or maybe it is DP...
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

RIP Mongoose :(
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I am voting Hedge first thing tomorrow, assuming I live... though it might be too late. voted Keith

Anyway, seriously, have to go now!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, I'm probably a dead sock walking.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Well, I'm probably a dead sock walking.
This is a very unusual thing to say at Night.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
Lol, perhaps. It's not going to change anyone's minds as to whether they kill me or not though. No response to my suspicion?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Lol, perhaps. It's not going to change anyone's minds as to whether they kill me or not though. No response to my suspicion?
Nope.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Nope.
Touche.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Nope.
Touche.
"Touche" means you acknowledge a blow. You clearly were not doing this.

What I was saying to you was that I will keep my mouth shut until the morrow. Then we can speak- hopefully.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote: "Touche" means you acknowledge a blow. You clearly were not doing this.

What I was saying to you was that I will keep my mouth shut until the morrow. Then we can speak- hopefully.
Oh, I thought you were just playing your hand and refusing to speak. :p And I suppose my post should have been in orange. Lol.

Sure, sounds good to me. Bring it on.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

MovingPictures07 wrote:It really bugs me the way this vote went down. I'm almost positive both DP and Mongoose are civvies, especially Mongoose, just based on the way this lynch went, and everything else in retrospect.

Epig has been slippery, almost too much. I really want to look back at his posts and examine them more.

I'd almost sig bet on Hedge being baddie. Her 'argument' today that Mongoose is baddie because she didn't vote in yesterday's poll and there was no kill last night was a HUGE stretch. Something I do NOT see her doing as a civvie.

Anyway, I have stuff to do now. I'll be back later tonight to see the result. Hopefully it's good, but unfortunately I don't think it will be.

Linki: Well, nevermind, there it is. That only convinces me. Hedge is DEFINITELY baddie. Epig very likely is, after this vote, or maybe it is DP...
RIP Mongoose! Sorry I was wrong about you. :(

I don't think my reasoning was a stretch at all. We just spent half of AG trying to peg down the SK based on missed votes and kills. In a small game like this that is pretty difficult to hide behind. I like to try and use what I consider actual evidence whenever possible and so far there has been very little to go on this game. Of course blocks etc are other possibilities, but I voted, based on what I thought was more solid evidence then all the cases being made against people.

Now if my tea smiley were here I could it plus this :offtobed: cause that's what I am about to do, plus a new box of delicious aloe tissues.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hedgeowl wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:It really bugs me the way this vote went down. I'm almost positive both DP and Mongoose are civvies, especially Mongoose, just based on the way this lynch went, and everything else in retrospect.

RIP Mongoose! Sorry I was wrong about you. :(

I don't think my reasoning was a stretch at all. We just spent half of AG trying to peg down the SK based on missed votes and kills. In a small game like this that is pretty difficult to hide behind. I like to try and use what I consider actual evidence whenever possible and so far there has been very little to go on this game. Of course blocks etc are other possibilities, but I voted, based on what I thought was more solid evidence then all the cases being made against people.

Now if my tea smiley were here I could it plus this :offtobed: cause that's what I am about to do, plus a new box of delicious aloe tissues.
How is that a solid case? There more than a FEW blocks and protects floating around.

Seems like a logical fallacy big time to me.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

RIP Mongoose. :(
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Ugh, RIP Mongoose :(. Whether there are 2 or 3 baddies left, we are all in trouble big time. I hope we can have a nice big discussion come morning.

By the way, this does make me think there must be only 2 left. Perhaps Rox would keep the game going if civs were outnumbered, but only if there was vote manipulation, and we haven't seen any sign of civ vote manips yet (iirc this is the second time a civ has been lynched on a tied vote). I don't know if that means there are baddie manipulations, if baddies win ties automatically, or if we've had bad luck, but I think if someone dies tonight the game may well be over.
MovingPictures07 wrote:For what it's worth, I really don't think you're baddie. Mongoose MIGHT be, but I really don't think so. Epig and DP are possibilities. Hedge I'm almost sure is, though I'm trying to consider all the possibilities, and I'm still even nervous about her.
Thanks for making me a target, MP. This bit certainly could have waited until morning. :p
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Russtifinko wrote:Ugh, RIP Mongoose :(. Whether there are 2 or 3 baddies left, we are all in trouble big time. I hope we can have a nice big discussion come morning.

By the way, this does make me think there must be only 2 left. Perhaps Rox would keep the game going if civs were outnumbered, but only if there was vote manipulation, and we haven't seen any sign of civ vote manips yet (iirc this is the second time a civ has been lynched on a tied vote). I don't know if that means there are baddie manipulations, if baddies win ties automatically, or if we've had bad luck, but I think if someone dies tonight the game may well be over.
MovingPictures07 wrote:For what it's worth, I really don't think you're baddie. Mongoose MIGHT be, but I really don't think so. Epig and DP are possibilities. Hedge I'm almost sure is, though I'm trying to consider all the possibilities, and I'm still even nervous about her.
Thanks for making me a target, MP. This bit certainly could have waited until morning. :p
Agreed to the first part. And...

Well, what can I say? :p to the second.

Lol.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Voted Mick. That man shaking and kicking on stage is a powerful thing.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Well crap on creme fraiche. Bye everyone! Cool game, Roxy!

Enjoyed you, Mr. D. Hope you won't miss your Friendly, Neighborhood Mongoose too much (but a little never hurt).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

I'm going with Ronnie. Because someone has to. And who doesn't love a good sax solo?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

No one, that's who!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bill.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I'm voting Brian Jones. He's dead like me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Rolling Stones Polls

Post by Roxy »

Who is the best part of the Stones in concert?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:00:50 pm

Mick
Hedgeowl (5) 13%
Keith
MovingPictures07 (2), DisgruntledPorcupine (4) 25%
Charlie
No votes
Ronnie
Russtifinko (6) 13%
Bill
Epignosis (7) 13%
Me/ Mr D/ Deaded
Roxy (1), Mr. D (3), Mongoose (8) 38%
Total votes : 8
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Rolling Stones Mafia Game Over!

Post by Roxy »

Just call me Lucifer.....

Congratulations to Doom and Gloom!
Great job you evil plotters - Hedgeowl, Thellama73, Epignosis and DisgruntledPorcupine!!! :feb: :feb: :feb: :feb:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Respectable -
Lizzy - England's Newest Hit Makers
Mongoose - 12 X 5
birdwithteeth11 - Now
Russtifinko - Their Majesty's Satanic Request
Sockslipper03 - Beggars Banquet
Juliets - Sticky Fingers
A Person - Goats Head Soup
S~V~S - Black and Blue

Midnight Rambler -
Porcu - Some Girls -
When the Whip Comes Down - Will choose which side he/she wants to take Night 1.
Far-Away Eyes - Remove one person from the poll starting Night 0. You cannot be the first.
Shattered - Can kill or follow every odd night. Cannot kill back to back odd nights.

Doom and Gloom -
Hedgeowl - Emotional Rescue -
Dance - Kill on even nights (will pass down)
Down in the Hole - Will survive one lynch
She's so Cold - Smiley curser on even nights

Thellama73 - Tattoo You -
Hang Fire - Protect someone on your team every odd night
Waiting on a Friend - Btsc once in the game for 48 hours
Little T & A - Lynch Stop

Epignosis - Dirty Work-
One Hit - Dead role check on even night
Harlem Shuffle - Steal someones vote on even nights.
Fight - Appears innocent on all checks and if lynched a random civ that was NK'ed.

Night 0 -
Was all about the civvies getting their 3rd power.

Lizzy - Eraser - Learn someones alignment 1x
Mongoose - Apple - Learn a Nk'ed players role 1x
birdwithteeth11 - Wire - Bomb
Russtifinko - Timer - Alignment Checker
Sockpatootie56 - Alarm Clock - Auto Rezz
Juliets - Stick - Lynch switch 1x
A Person - Lightbulb - End the night early 1x
S~V~S - Letter - Send a 10-word via the Host 3x

Porcu removed Socktastic00 from Day 1 poll.

Day 1 - A Person is lynched.

Night 1 -
Was all about Snazzy Boxes -
A - Awesome you win BTSC - Sockeroo89 and Juliets for Night 2 by PM only

B - Bold move! Your vote is worth 2 Day 2 - birdwithteeth11

C- Crikey! You must post like a true Londoner by using this translator - Thellama73 and Mongoose

D - Dancing with Mr. D - BTSC with Mr. D until the end of Day 3 or until Mr. D tires of you - Hedgeowl, S~V~S, Lizzy, Epignosis, Russtifinko

Russtifinko - Checks Thellama73 - Fail - Thellama73 is protected

S~V~S - Blocks Sockgoestotown66 who was powerless due to no vote

Porcu - Removes self from Poll Day 2 - Decides to join baddies - Follows Juliets who does nothing.

Thellama73 - self protects

Day 2 - Lizzy is lynched.

Night 2 -
Was all about bonus power or not -

Mongoose- Tambourine - Can add five sentences to the thread via Mr. D

birdwithteeth11 and Hedgeowl - Cow Bell - Enhances power - birdwithteeth11's bomb cannot kill a civ and Hedgeowl may curse 2 people the next time she is able to use this power.

All other choices did nothing.

birdwithteeth11 - Releases bomb to Thellama73 - (unbeknownst to him who ever he gave it to first would retain it even if they *think* they had passed it along and would die when he died), Blocks Socknopower76, Protects Thellama73.

S~V~S - Protects Russtifinko

Hedgeowl - Kills S~V~S - successfully, Curse Russtifinko with smileys fails bc he was protected.

Epignosis - Stole Sockfaker99's vote successfully.

Day 3 - Juliets is lynched bc of Epignosis' extra stolen vote.

Night 3 - Lost Poll

A lot of people almost used their powers :p (and totes should have this night is when the civvies started to lose)

Porcu - Kills birdwithteeth11 successfully, Removes Thellama73 from Day 4 poll.
Thellama73 explodes with a splat bc birdwithteeth11 died.

Day 4 - Hedgeowl saves herself from lynch.

Night 4 -
Was all about Vote Manip's -

Shower earns a +1 vote for Day 5 - Mongoose and Porcu

Band earns a -1 vote for Day 5 - Sockwhereforartthou33 and Epignosis.

Sockfoulball55 blocks Hedgeowl

Porcu - Removes Hedgeowl from Day 5 poll

Hedgeowl - unable to use powers due to no vote Day 3 no one dies

Epignosis - Steals Russtifinkos vote for Day 5 successfully.

Day 5 - Mongoose is lynched due to vote manips. It was close though! 3 - 5!

Night 5 -Is when I realized that no matter what the civ's do they cannot win. Even with Sockmouse's Auto Rezz. The baddies control lynch and night kill.

Sorry I didn't realize this last night!
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Mr D -
BTSC with Porcu
Mongoose
Group
Russtifinko.

Great flavor and misdirection Mr. D!!! Thanks for all the help!! :hugs: <3

Mr. D may or may not reveal his true identity. :feb:

Also there were a lot of missed votes and missed opportunities bc of missed votes. Almost all of you were affected by it. I doubt I will use this punishment again tbh. XD

Keith was the winning answer in last nights poll to receive BTSC contact with Mr. D for Day 6 but alas...
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ah, dammit. Very well played, baddies!!

I actually felt proud of some of my performance here, but we really dropped the ball. DP got really lucky twice too!!

Very excellent game, Rox, and I'm so glad to have been a part of it! :)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Ah, dammit. Very well played, baddies!!

I actually felt proud of some of my performance here, but we really dropped the ball. DP got really lucky twice too!!

At least you don't have to quit Mafia re: Hedge. ;)

Thank you Roxy for a very fun romp- I loved my BTSC partners. You can't always get what you want, but sometimes you do anyway. :tunes:
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 48

Post by thellama73 »

Yay! A winner is me!

I will totally play Donner Party, it sounds amazing! But you should put the thread in the Drawing Board and PM SVS if you want it in the queue.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

thellama73 wrote:Yay! A winner is me!

I will totally play Donner Party, it sounds amazing! But you should put the thread in the Drawing Board and PM SVS if you want it in the queue.
It still needs a bit of work I have been adding to it slowly - not quite ready for prime time yet :dance:
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Ah, dammit. Very well played, baddies!!

At least you don't have to quit Mafia re: Hedge. ;)

Thank you Roxy for a very fun romp- I loved my BTSC partners. You can't always get what you want, but sometimes you do anyway. :tunes:
True! I'm glad I started to realize you were bad too, but damn, you guys really played a good game for sure.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

:D

Chose the baddies since I was planning on choosing whichever team doesn't lose a member day 1, ha. Looks like it paid off.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Also, first game as an indy. Woot.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Woohoo!!! We da winners!!! :mafia: :feb:

Whew I was lucky with DP taking me off the poll or I would have been a goner. MP, you were of course very right, but I had to keep on keeping on, plus I would still like to state that not everything I said was a lie. :p

Goooo team! :lorab:

Thank you Roxy for hosting a fantabulous game and to Mr. D as well for the chats!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Actually my biggest disappointment in this game was I never got smiley curse anyone. :(
Russ was protected, so I faked a smiley curse thinking I would get to use it again. :sigh:
I soo wanted to smiley curse MP :D maybe one day I will get the chance. :noble:

Good game everyone!

:wine: :dance: :fiesta: :yay: :DJ:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Great game, everyone! It was such a shame to lose when I felt so close to figuring everything out! I was not at all prepared for the possibility of 4 baddies, though.

And I was right about llama and Epi! I guess maybe I SHOULD trust my gut more, after all. I was really nervous about following it, even though I was trying to play more gut-based.

I actually never once successfully role checked anyone. :( Maybe if I had voted more we'd have had a fighting chance.

Thanks once again to Roxy for letting me back in the game! It was an awesome reintroduction to mafia, and you did a terrific job hosting it.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”