Host/Dead/Non
43%

Total votes: 7
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 61

Re: A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder - Day 5

Post by Sorsha »

Scotty wrote:Actually, @Sorsha: what is your opinion of Golden? You two haven't interacted all game.

linki- well aside from her survival on night 2 (3?) what preempted your good vibes on her Golden?
I don't trust him. I don't trust you either though. I'm glad he's posting more so I can get a better idea about him.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Golden »

Sorsha wrote:
Scotty wrote:Actually, @Sorsha: what is your opinion of Golden? You two haven't interacted all game.

linki- well aside from her survival on night 2 (3?) what preempted your good vibes on her Golden?
I don't trust him. I don't trust you either though. I'm glad he's posting more so I can get a better idea about him.
Who do you most trust?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Scotty wrote:
Golden wrote:Scotty, I've read your case and...

It's a good one. I can see why you find it convincing, and I might too.

But you are wrong. I'm not on a team with llama. And if you want to know what my baddie game meta is, its to not defend my teammates and leave clear trails back to them.

Take that how you will. I think there is a good chance llama is bad, but I am not.

If it was Llama and Eloh, who are viable third possibilities? MM, scotty, fingersplints. I think it is three out of that 5 in any event.

I don't think Roxy or Sorsha or Dom.

linki - because dom was revealed as being phoebe?
wait what? I missed that. Where was that revealed?
Also this ^ wth

With the secrets in this game I wonder if golden just slipped? Is there a dead role check in the secret roles?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Golden wrote:
Sorsha wrote:

Who do you most trust?
Between the two of you? It's about a tie I think. Out of the entire game of those still alive? Probably Dom.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I think you can follow the logic through the posts, but I'll spell it out clearly so people can see. Context was lost because I lost my big post.

Scotty made a post which I read incorrectly, speculating about who was monty and bringing up phoebe. I thought he had counted dom out and said she was phoebe. (Yes I should have known better or gone back and checked or something. But I didn't - because my attention was far more taken up with the second half of this same post where he called me out as bad and it's where I immediately focussed my attention.)

I wrote a long response. In that response, it would have been far more clear that I was simply working through what I thought was the next step in scotty's logical process. The much shortened version makes it sound like I am saying a statement 'dom is not monty'. But that is not how the original version of this post read at all. It was way clearer that I was following through what I'd taken from Scotty's post, and it would have been very apparent that I was not making a claim about Dom. Unfortunately, because I tried to do a short version of that post when I lost it, all the context got lost.

Then Scotty asked why Dom was not monty, and it baffled me, hence why you will see the question mark at the end of my next thing. Again, I was not making a statement that Dom IS Phoebe. I was confused because I didn't understand why Scotty was asking me why Dom couldn't be Monty when I thought he had literally just said Dom was Phoebe. It wasn't until Scotty questioned where I got that from and I went back and read his original post that had me thinking that, where I realised I was wrong about that.

I can't do more than that. I don't have a role check, not from either role OR prize, I'm not sure why it would be a slip that I know who Phoebe is if I did (just kind of random) but I don't, and I doubt I would have been allowed to use a deadie role check on someone who wasn't dead at the end of phase even if I did have one.

Perhaps the real Phoebe, if they are alive, or Dom can back me up on this... since chances they are not actually the same.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Not asking for info outing, by the way, just want to be clear there.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

:ponder: Ok. I'll probably be voting for eloh.

I'm not feeling great about splints either. She jumped on an easy bandwagon yesterday and hasn't contributed much. There seems to have been enough time to catch up by now, it's not a huge thread.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 21

Post by fingersplints »

I asked for a summary and literally the only thing I got was about greybonez. I don't think it's fair to say it's jumping on bandwagon considering I just entered the game so how was I supposed to express suspicion before then? Also while greybonez ended up being civvie I really think defending himself some would have gone a long way.

I'm not sure how you know what's going on in my life to judge how much time I should have or have not had to catch up, but I'm pretty sure everyone here except you who is not playing (has played, or is cohosting with me) the game I am hosting, so does not know that some pretty bad shit happened there and I have been preoccupied with that. I'm keeping up with what is being said now, but I literally haven't had a chance to read prior. (Minus greybonez - who I did read all host posts before voting)

I'm going to try to reread Elo first when I get a chance. I'm pretty good at reading Roxy, and I feel from her posts that she is a civvie. She seems pretty insistent, so I wonder if there is something there.
Gro-oo-ovy
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 88

Post by thellama73 »

Scotty wrote: Llama, are you voting Elo?
Probably. That post sounded really insincere.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

ALthough it is kind of sketch how people keep blowing off MM as a suspect. After the last lynch, it was all "oh yeah, llama may be right, let's look at that" and then that all vanished. Hmm. Maybe I have to vote for MM after all. Will anyone join me?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

thellama73 wrote:ALthough it is kind of sketch how people keep blowing off MM as a suspect. After the last lynch, it was all "oh yeah, llama may be right, let's look at that" and then that all vanished. Hmm. Maybe I have to vote for MM after all. Will anyone join me?

I feel the same way about Elo. Just when I think I get focus on her you all lynch a noob civ. And before that TH - I could go on here but I think you get my point.

Besides what you are suspicious of MM for I did more than he did yet you show 0 suspicion of me. Why?
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:
thellama73 wrote:ALthough it is kind of sketch how people keep blowing off MM as a suspect. After the last lynch, it was all "oh yeah, llama may be right, let's look at that" and then that all vanished. Hmm. Maybe I have to vote for MM after all. Will anyone join me?

I feel the same way about Elo. Just when I think I get focus on her you all lynch a noob civ. And before that TH - I could go on here but I think you get my point.

Besides what you are suspicious of MM for I did more than he did yet you show 0 suspicion of me. Why?
Because you are obviously not bad.

Okay, I'll play along with you on Eloh today, but if it doesn't work out, you have to promise to help me with MM tomorrow.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

But do you think elo is bad?
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:But do you think elo is bad?
I wouldn't agree to vote for her if I didn't.

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 42

Post by Dom »

Elo who should I vote for if not you?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Also, I'm not Monty. :shrug:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Roxy wrote:But do you think elo is bad?
I wouldn't agree to vote for her if I didn't.
Says the llama who voted for someone on Day 1 for reasons other than thinking that player was bad.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 29

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Probably better I'm dead. I just felt like I couldn't get invested in this game due to a mental block I couldn't shake. Oh well. Sorry DFaraday and good luck/enjoy for everyone else! :)
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Elohcin »

Golden wrote:Oops, also, I let Eloh go yesterday because of consensus pick and the day before because she was insanified, but I would still like to lynch her today.
You'll be sorry (if you're civ).
thellama73 wrote:
Scotty wrote: Llama, are you voting Elo?
Probably. That post sounded really insincere.
Maybe b/c I of the predicament I was in at the time.
Roxy wrote:

You couldn't be more wrong, Roxy. And still, you have yet to build a case on me. Please...give me something to defend against.
Dom wrote:Elo who should I vote for if not you?
Roxy or MM. I don't have good feelings about splints either but there isn't much to go on so that's just gut.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

You haven't really given us any of your own suspicions on anyone this game Elo. You have no u'd roxy otherwise you've just gone along with the thread adding very little of your own thoughts.

I'm voting Elo.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Actually...it was SHE that NoUed ME.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Well heck. I don't know what to do. I kind of still want to vote MM.

Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Elohcin wrote:Actually...it was SHE that NoUed ME.
So she is your only suspicion then?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Voting MM. Going with my gut.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@elo - how do you feel about llama?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Sorsha wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Actually...it was SHE that NoUed ME.
So she is your only suspicion then?
I also said MM and Splints.
Golden wrote:@elo - how do you feel about llama?
My Jedi senses say he is civ.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

man, I have to stay up until 11:45! I'm super tired and have to be up by 8:30 for a client. :p I will stay up as long as I can.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

YOu could just vote now and go to bed.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I wanted to wait because I am worried about self-defence, but I have to go now.

Eloh, I think you are bad. I think you went a little hard at Roxy to paint a target there, and when it didn't work you've really backed off.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Golden wrote:I wanted to wait because I am worried about self-defence, but I have to go now.

Eloh, I think you are bad. I think you went a little hard at Roxy to paint a target there, and when it didn't work you've really backed off.
When did I back off? I have only NOT been voting her so I can save myself.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I can't stay up any longer. I voted MM, the person I find second most suspicious in hopes that I can save myself.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

3 people have yet to vote.

I see it's a tie between Elo and MM. Last time Mm was tied in a lynch, he won the battle. Guess we'll see if that happens again...

I dunno about either candidate. I think Golden is bad as of right now, and see that no one else has agreed with me, which is fine. My track record this game has been pretty piss poor.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

my finger slipped and voted sorsha sorry
;)
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

:haha: it's ok... I'm guessing you were forced. Makes me feel better about my Elo vote.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Day 5 - A Gentleman's Guide to Beer and Singalongs

The mob realized that staying in the castle was just allowing Monty to pick them off one by one. What they needed was to get out into the open...a trip to the local pub was just what was needed. Everyone headed down to the tavern to discuss their next move.

"I think it was Golden!" declared Scotty. "Let's take him to the authorities while we're in town!"

"No, it was MM!" insisted Llama.

"Poppycock!" said MM. "Clearly it was you!"

Several people brought forth Eloh as a prime suspect, but MM was grabbed and within moments was surrounded by the mob.

"Hang on a minute, guys!" declared a random customer. "I don't know what your issue with this man is, but I'm sure it can be solved with a drinking song!"

The D'Ysquiths thought this sounded pretty good, and being rich, bought drinks all around. Everyone enjoyed a round of drink and song, and forgot their trials and tribulations for now.

Nobody has been lynched. It is now Night 5. You have 23 hours to send your PMs in.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

..... Or maybe it doesn't.... There has been a lot of last minute swooping in for votes. Elo did it I believe and so did bonez. Does anyone think they've all been forced? Or what about the other days... Can we identify some other forced votes there?

Linki: MM as Monty? :ponder:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I guess we can add Eloh and MM to the list of Monty candidates.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Llama I am fast losing trust with you this game. You said you would help me with elo yesterday and I would have helped with mm today but ofc you backed out when your vote could have clinched her lynch. Why? if you had doubts you did not share them when we were posting together. it seemed a sudden shift imo
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Whooooo is Monty Navarrooooooooo??!

I missed the snipe. Was there a greyboneZ-like snipe again?

@Host!
Are there any poll results from the past able to be posted anywhere? I know TH posted day 1, but I can't find any others.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote:my finger slipped and voted sorsha sorry
Did it though?

And why did you wait until 4 minutes before to vote for someone inconsequential to the lynch?

If it didn't "slip" who would you have voted, Roxy?

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

MM has to be Monty unless there are other things at play with the secrets and all. I think Roxy is his partner. I of course have already stated why. She must be Sibella since she claims to have had her vote forced and no one can target themselves. Unless she just flat out lied :P Let's get these two out and then try to find baddie #3.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Your arguements still fail to make sense elo.

What are you saying and explain exactly how that makes me a baddie role.

My finger slipped simple. Thats all I will say about my vote.
;)
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Elohcin wrote:MM has to be Monty unless there are other things at play with the secrets and all. I think Roxy is his partner. I of course have already stated why. She must be Sibella since she claims to have had her vote forced and no one can target themselves. Unless she just flat out lied :P Let's get these two out and then try to find baddie #3.
She didn't claim to have her vote forced. I said that.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

if it wasn't forced, that is an odd slip of the finger. Your name is nowhere near mine. And Roxy, I didn't say that MM being bad MADE you bad. I just still think you are bad from previous behavior.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Who set a bear loose in the ballroom?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:45 pm

Dom
No votes

Elohcin
Sorsha (5), Golden (7)
22%

Fingersplints
No votes

Golden
Scotty (4)
11%

Llama
Metalmarsh89 (3)
11%

MM
thellama73 (6), Elohcin (8)
22%

Roxy
No votes

Scotty
No votes

Sorsha
Roxy (9)
11%

Host/Dead/Non
DFaraday (1), MovingPictures07 (2)
22%

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote:Your arguements still fail to make sense elo.

Can you answer this elo? you said I am sibeles (w/e i am on my phone and idc about my spelling aorn) explain exactly why you say. this and how you came to that conclusion. Please stop saying I said my vote was forced I said my finger slipped.
;)
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Roxy wrote:
Roxy wrote:Your arguements still fail to make sense elo.

Can you answer this elo? you said I am sibeles (w/e i am on my phone and idc about my spelling aorn) explain exactly why you say. this and how you came to that conclusion. Please stop saying I said my vote was forced I said my finger slipped.
I will not answer anymore questions from you until you answer mine. I suspected you. You suspected me. You asked for details. I gave you details. I asked for details days ago and I have yet to receive any. No detials, no quote.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I quoted you and showed your agression and ott adverb usage. why should I requote myself quoting you?
;)
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

then please elaborate b/c I am not understanding. You think I am bad b/c I used adverbs. Using adverbs is a great way to help clarify if someone is bad but there should be more there than just using adverbs. I used the words I did b/c I was trying to be descriptive on how I saw your gameplay. I had other words in mind but they didn't feel appropriate at the time so I looked up the definitions to those words and used them.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:Llama I am fast losing trust with you this game. You said you would help me with elo yesterday and I would have helped with mm today but ofc you backed out when your vote could have clinched her lynch. Why? if you had doubts you did not share them when we were posting together. it seemed a sudden shift imo
I am capricious like that. I got nervous about the amount of people holding their votes until the last minute. It felt like baddie strategery, and Eloh's responses seemed legit to me.

I'm convinced either Eloh or MM is Monty, and I don't think it's ELoh at this point.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”