Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 701

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Enrique »

The fact that he's the likeliest Mr. Freeze target along with dead Zebra and poisoned MP doesn't hurt at all.

Where has sabie been btw?
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 870

Post by MacDougall »

Bullzeye wrote:It occurs to me that if nobody votes Mac today then we'll know for sure whether or not Typh is the Penguin, for all the good that'll do us.
Well I will, assuming I don't die. And you guys will assuming I can say it.
Black Rock wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Black Rock wrote:You're so wrong TH.

Well I'm voting for Dom. He is soooooo bad. He's got that nasty edge to him like his baddie self. Then he pulls himself back and is very gentle. No matter how this lynch goes I hope some of you will take some time and look at Dom. There is no way he is a civvie this game.
Sorry Black Rock I'm not allowed to scum read Dom.
You're not allowed? Because he got his panties in a knot? That happened because he is bad.
You're probably right, but I'd rather not make him angry. He hurts my feelings when he's angry.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Well I'm voting for Dom. He is soooooo bad. He's got that nasty edge to him like his baddie self. Then he pulls himself back and is very gentle. No matter how this lynch goes I hope some of you will take some time and look at Dom. There is no way he is a civvie this game.
Maybe I'm wrong, it happens... but I wanted you to prove me wrong and I don't feel like you have. I was looking for something to make me feel like you're civ and I haven't gotten that.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bullzeye wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I mean they were both written by the same person.
Lol you can't see the similarities at all or are you just being facetious?
I can see some similarity I just don't think it means much. I use the same words to describe the same contexts - in Talking Heads it's not like saying I needed to catch up was related to me being bad, it was because I replaced in with a few hours left in the second lynch of the game. When I arrived to this thread I'd missed most of day zero so I had to catch up and see what had happened. That's probably why they're similar. But I do think if you were to collate all my first posts you'd see a lot of similarities regardless of alignment just because all the posts were written by me.
I mean like literally you said that you had errands to do before you'd come back and catch up similar. It's like you're coming into the thread and making an excuse for your forthcoming scumminess.

You say you don't THINK it means much. Wouldn't you KNOW it didn't if it didn't?
Okay I KNOW it doesn't mean anything. Have you considered the fact that both times I had things I needed to get done? Funnily enough my participation in both games began with me getting home from spending a few days with my brother who lives in Wales. I went straight onto my laptop to find out what was going on with this game because I'd been looking forward to it, I hadn't even unpacked or anything.
Yeah but it's not my job as a civilian to make excuses for why things are suspicious before I point them out.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lol that image is far bigger than I thought it was.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 421
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

Bullzeye » Tue May 13, 2014 1:47:14 pm wrote:Yay, new game! I'm gonna go with the Pokedex. First step to being the very best!
Bullzeye » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:32:39 am wrote:Wooo game! Grabbed myself a funky new avatar (which I feel reflects my current mood pretty well :p ) and am ready to go. I'm gonna vote blue, because I like blue best out of those colours.
OK< just for shits & giggles, Mac, I found these two first posts from Bullzeye on another site we used to play at. Which one do you thnk is bad him?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

2012 Bullz is adorable.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote:
Bullzeye » Tue May 13, 2014 1:47:14 pm wrote:Yay, new game! I'm gonna go with the Pokedex. First step to being the very best!
Bullzeye » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:32:39 am wrote:Wooo game! Grabbed myself a funky new avatar (which I feel reflects my current mood pretty well :p ) and am ready to go. I'm gonna vote blue, because I like blue best out of those colours.
OK< just for shits & giggles, Mac, I found these two first posts from Bullzeye on another site we used to play at. Which one do you thnk is bad him?
SVS stepping it up.

I wanna play Pokemon Mafia.

I would have to say the second one right but I am sure you are setting me up for failure.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 20
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I have been at work for 11 hours today listening to people talk about drugs and alcohol and mental health. There's so much to read.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Black Rock »

Turnip Head wrote:

Maybe I'm wrong, it happens... but I wanted you to prove me wrong and I don't feel like you have. I was looking for something to make me feel like you're civ and I haven't gotten that.
Well it won't be the first time you've done this to me.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

Actually, you are correct. That was My Little Pony and he was a bad pony.

But I still think you are wrong in this game. I am also a tone person,and I think Bullz is not bad here.

But neither of those posts is anything like the posts you compared of his bad game,which is the salient point, imo.

Thanks for Playing Old Games Trivia :D
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

Enrique wrote:2012 Bullz is adorable.
Four legs and two voices: a most delicate monster!
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote:Actually, you are correct. That was My Little Pony and he was a bad pony.

But I still think you are wrong in this game. I am also a tone person,and I think Bullz is not bad here.

But neither of those posts is anything like the posts you compared of his bad game,which is the salient point, imo.

Thanks for Playing Old Games Trivia :D
You clearly don't see my point then because the second post is similar to the two posts I am referring to but whatever. Don't vote for Bullzeye then.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Oh joy, Matt here to really shake things up.
Ahem
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

DharmaHelper wrote:I'm confused the evidence points to Typhoony being Penguin but because he says "I'm not" the evidence doesn't matter?
Because we don't know that these actions are the result of the Penguin.

I will not be responding to this BR/Mac business.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

What BR/Mac business?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Enrique sorry mate but your sig case is not filling me with that OMG DASS A GREAT CASE feel.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote:
I dunno I can see the similarities between all your scum games and the difference between your civ games. You are more to the point in your civ games. In your scum games you add little quips and explanations.
@ SVS re: Bullzeye's opening posts.

Your examples quite literally made the exact point I was making.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

MacDougall wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Oh joy, Matt here to really shake things up.
Ahem
What stuff is this! How say you?
Image Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

I disagree. I think they are nothing like the ones you INITIALY brought up, with him making catch up remarks. Perhaps you modified your points, but I think they do not compare based on your orignal points.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

MacDougall wrote:Enrique sorry mate but your sig case is not filling me with that OMG DASS A GREAT CASE feel.
Yes that was a bit of a letdown to finally put together. Still think he's bad tho.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote:I disagree. I think they are nothing like the ones you INITIALY brought up, with him making catch up remarks. Perhaps you modified your points, but I think they do not compare based on your orignal points.
I disagree. I made the literal point before you tried to refute it that I just quoted to you. Your disagreement is disagreeable at best. You should agree that in fact the observation is astute because your own examples would lend you to agreement.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:What BR/Mac business?
Mac's insinuation that he was told he cannot suspect me and BR using that for her personal gain.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
Mac's insinuation that he was told he cannot suspect me and BR using that for her personal gain.
I wasn't told I can't. I have just realised ever since Star Wars that whenever you ping me I just don't bother pointing it out because I don't want you to growl at me.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Black Rock »

Dom wrote:
It's not my personal gain. I just think it's silly he thinks he has to stay away from you because you may be explosive. I think you are bad this game.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

I am going to go make some cocoa.

I could vote for BR~ TH has some good points, and I think I trust his read of her (and vice versa) based on experience, regardless of my own thoughts on him. I also think sig is starting to sound badder to me. But that whole MP "#1 suspect" there makes me nervous about that.

I might also vote for sprityo; that one post where in the same post he says, meh, I could vote Typhoony (inexplicable Penguin suspect), as well as saying he agrees that locating the Penguin isn't as important as locating the Mafia. So cocoa & brb.

linki @Dom, oh,OK, Thanks. I saw that remark, I thought it was snark, I didn't realize he actually meant it.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Bullzeye »

Who else remembers the first Game of Champions where INH said he'd developed a system where he could cross-reference all of our past posts against ones we'd make in that game to accurately determine whether or not we were bad?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Black Rock wrote:
Dom wrote:
It's not my personal gain. I just think it's silly he thinks he has to stay away from you because you may be explosive. I think you are bad this game.
You are wrong.
I wouldn't even say I've been explosive. I have a lot of feelings on this matter and to belittle them and say it's part of him being bad is unexpected.
MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:
I wasn't told I can't. I have just realised ever since Star Wars that whenever you ping me I just don't bother pointing it out because I don't want you to growl at me.
I think this is a conversation best had at the end of the game.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bullzeye wrote:Who else remembers the first Game of Champions where INH said he'd developed a system where he could cross-reference all of our past posts against ones we'd make in that game to accurately determine whether or not we were bad?
I have done it. It's called my immense grey matter.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Dom wrote:
You are wrong.
I wouldn't even say I've been explosive. I have a lot of feelings on this matter and to belittle them and say it's part of him being bad is unexpected.
MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:
I think this is a conversation best had at the end of the game.
Or never.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Bullzeye wrote:Who else remembers the first Game of Champions where INH said he'd developed a system where he could cross-reference all of our past posts against ones we'd make in that game to accurately determine whether or not we were bad?
I DO!! It was hysterical.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

He was Media, right? Or did everyone just think that? THat was a pretty good gambit.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

and everyone freaked out and took him seriously :p
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I told everyone on RYM I had a literal notebook with documentation of situations and junk that I never had and they took it seriously and thought I was some meta expert. They probably all still think I have it.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:
He was Media, right? Or did everyone just think that? THat was a pretty good gambit.
Yeah he played it really well but as was pointed out to him many times by people who thought he was telling the truth, it's just not possible to do that.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Black Rock wrote:
juliets wrote:BR, one of the things i don't understand is why, if you had plenty of time to read then but not now, did you skip big chunks when you had plenty of time but didn't want to employ that same procedure when you had no time. (holy crow was that sentence long enough? I hope you understand what I'm saying)
I felt engaged in GoC, I didn't feel engaged in this game.
Black Rock wrote: That's in response to a case about me and nothing to do with the sabie part. It seemed clear to me and a misrepresentation from you.

The difference between GoC and this game is timing. I had plenty of time at the begging of that game to catch up and read. Also the content of the beginning of that game was much different. This game has made my eyes bleed at several different occasions. When a game makes my head hurt I walk away.

Was it timing or engagement?
You don't seem to make it a mutual reason, but rather at one time saying it was just the timing and later oh i just didn't feel into the game.

Which is it?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Follow, I pray you.
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 219
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

If I had to vote right now, it would be for MovingPictures07.

Also, I don't have a suspicion of sig right now. :nicenod:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:If I had to vote right now, it would be for MovingPictures07.

You have to vote within the next 40 minutes, so right now works. Why MP?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

Matt voted for Mac.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

S~V~S wrote:Matt voted for Mac.
Follow, I pray you. :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 219
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Bullzeye wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:If I had to vote right now, it would be for MovingPictures07.

I haven't kept up with the thread much over the last 24 hours or so, so my reads are stagnant.

What's new?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

I haven't kept up with the thread much over the last 24 hours or so, so my reads are stagnant.

What's new?
Not a lot on the MP front as far as I can tell. The only ping I have from him is where he's found the time to make 200+ posts in a game he's not invested in and doesn't care if he dies in.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

30 minutes to go get those votes in people
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

Matt wrote:
I dunno. I have thought he has been pretty genuine for the most part. I did trust you on Nero, though. And you were right.

TH only linked me on his Black Rock case; I will go find the other.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:Ping pong is one hell of a drug.

@HOSTS
Does Salvatore Maroni need to actively perform his action in the night, or could Nero have performed it for him if he was not around to do so?

AND, more importantly,

When you say the bought cop inherits the first kill, does that mean he can choose the target to kill if Tony Zucco is dead?
I am behind, so forgive me if my associate already addressed this, but team actions are permitted according to the rules.

And yes, the cop would be in control of the kill.

Expect the lynch post around 10:00pm EST tonight.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Ah screw it, Matt already ruined the only reason I was considering not voting Mac and I don't think knowing the Penguin's identity is that important anyway. I'm *Voting Mac* because he took a huge stand against the Joker theories yesterday only to come out with the exact same theory about the Riddler today like that isn't really weird. There's also his desperation to point out how totally civ he is, and now he's scraping the bottom of the barrel for suspicions while accusing me of a flawed OMGUS. So sure, here's my vote.

linki - 10 EST? That's... Okay not too bad actually. I thought it would be like 6am or something.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

And Matt, I'll follow you to the end of the Earth. As long as it's not too far to walk.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt wrote:
If you rally them to lynch me while talking like Shakespeare and offering zero explanation you're going to look like the biggest idiot in the history of Mafia and you will probably get yourself lynched tomorrow because of it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

:disappoint:

Ridiculous. Don't anybody else be foolish enough to vote for me please.

Return to “Previous Jobs”