It's going to happen regardless...
30%

Total votes: 20
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Re: [DAY 5] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by S~V~S »

His point was that he doubted you were civ due to a lack of interaction with known civs. Why would BTS civs make it obvious?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 580

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote:His point was that he doubted you were civ due to a lack of interaction with known civs. Why would BTS civs make it obvious?
Yeah, especially when only one family wins. You don't want to just tell the other family 'this is my team, pick us off'.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 152

Post by Golf »

Quin wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Golden wrote:Silverwolf's vote for ika is an interesting turn.

I feel much better about silverwolf than I do about ika.
Concur.
Fractal
sprityo
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by chaindeath »

Dear god... is this truly the end?
With enough bullets, you can solve anything.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Boomslang »

Complete honest here: with school, I don't have time to keep up with this thread. Voting *ika* based almost purely on gut and because I feel some of his defense posts have been more passive-aggressive than honestly civ.
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon

Post by chaindeath »

thellama73 wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:That's the second time in an hour or so that Golden and I have made like the exact same post, and both times it was accidental. :eek:
:ponder: Do you two have BTSC?
No, there are rules against that sort of thing.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Well look at that. Two of the people I wanted to hear from most showing up right at the same time. Hi chaindeath, hi boomslang. I have reasons to expect both of you if you care to address them.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon

Post by chaindeath »

nijuukyugou wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I like rainbows. :nicenod:
Rainbows are the devil :suspish:

Carry on.
Actually rainbows are: a bow or arc of prismatic colors appearing in the heavens opposite the sun and caused by the refraction and reflection of the sun's rays in drops of rain. Most certainly not the devil oh great tentacle-monster host :haha:

linki: He welcomes your questions and will answer them in time.
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon

Post by chaindeath »

Warden wrote:I understand you people like rainbows.
Turnip Head
SVS

ika
Silverwolf
chaindeath

Black Rock
Matt
Epignosis

Golden
Serge
Nerolunar
indiglo
Dragon D. Luffy
Soneji

Quin
a2thezebra
thellama73
Boomslang
Draconus
Scotty

Sloonei
sig
Red

The warden is a prick... Chaindeath hopes that people will discredit his list, since the warden is likely smart enough to mix up his reads with those who are cops and normal good civis.
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Post by indiglo »

Sloonei wrote:Question for other active players: how much stock are we putting into what the prisoners are saying? It seems to me that they're only going to be hre a short time. If that is the case, what is their motivation? Are there teams among them? I would expect that at least some of them are here to help, and in that case I think a fresh set of eyes on the events in the game can be a great thing. They might see things that we all overlooked.
For that reason I am willing to be on board with an Enrique/Boomslang lynch. I have not stopped reading him as bad since Day 2, but I admit I largely forgot he was even here until today, and now at least two prisoners are saying he looks bad as well, presumably without any bias.
Replying a bit as I catch up...

Well, I think it would appear some of the prisoners are a bit more worthy of listening to than others. I think we do still need to be careful, but Prisoner50 has been making some good / useful observations so far, and I haven't noticed any kind of terrible agenda there.

I had largely forgotten about Enrique/Boom too. The main reason I let go of that (as I mentioned before) was b/c Enri got so pissy. I hoped he'd have time to calm down, and then come back and I'd be able to get a better (less biased by his pissiness) read on him. That didn't happen... and Boom hasn't done much... so I do think that's worth of considering, and it does have some merit. It did in the beginning, and I think it does now as well.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Chaindeath should not worry regarding the Wardens rainbow, we have already decided that teh wardens opinion can't be trusted.

Does chaindeath have any other thoughts?
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Sloonei wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:Voting for Dragon D. Luffy now. His CFD behavior was really bad, and his interactions with Fuzz are also less than inspiring. This will make me the only vote on DDL right now, despite numerous people suspecting him to some degree. Why?
I've been reading him as town, but the above contradiction you bring up is something I want to see him reply too.
I'd had my eye on DDL at one time too. Then, he said something in a post (I don't remember off the top of my head, I'd have to look it up) that made me feel a little better about him. I'd like to hear his reply to the contradiction as well. (Apologies if you've already replied to that, and I haven't gotten there yet.)
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon

Post by chaindeath »

Scotty wrote:Is it just me or does this post:
chaindeath wrote:12 it would seem is the number of pages chaindeath can read before his eyes glass over and he cannot get any useful information from the game's forum. He is going to eat and play some BOI and come back in an hour or two. :burger:
Look eerily similar in cadence and form to this post:
Prisoner 331347 wrote:Could someone update this one on the case on ika? Surfing back, he and the Silverwolf have been tight as twine since early on. I see a serious gang against him on the second day, only to have Fuzz come in and blow his own brains out, so to speak.

This one wonders what Silverwolf's position is as well, and if the change of heart is a method of distancing. :eye:
Both talk in 3rd person, both end in an emojI, 2 minutes apart. The only difference is, prisoner 331347 has already done more digging and hypothesizing than chaindeath has on the game.
Ah, chaindeath can see someone else with an enjoyment of the third person, however, He would like to note that unlike the imprisoned one numbered 331347 he tries to keep it complete. The imprisoned one uses the accursed "I". :grrr:
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Fractal
sprityo
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

The 33 prisoner does seem to used mixed tenses; kind of a chaindeath wannabe.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Re: [DAY 2] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I still think it's a stupid plan, btw.
Why?
Maybe ISO my posts. I'm pretty sure I had a long debate with Golden on Night 2 about it.

I'm not gonna reproduce every response I made during this game because suddenly there are 15 new players who hadn't been playing with me before. It's not the idea I make of a fun game. If you guys want to lynch me for that, go ahead.
I'm not asking you to reproduce any responses. I honestly don't believe you. I think you're holding steadfast to a perspective you espoused prior to the CFD, and then you felt like you had to stick to your guns after the fact to alleviate the bad looks it'd produce. To think it was "a stupid plan" after the results it produced is frankly nonsense and I don't think you really believe that.
Hilarious to read this. We literally spent a few days having this EXACT discussion with DDL and I believe with Epi as well. Enrique too. We went around and around.

(If I've got the players wrong we went round with on this, someone please correct me.)

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Re: [DAY 2] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Yes I do. We lynched a baddie because of luck, and statistically that shouldn't happen often again.

It's a bad plan, just like lynching at random is a bad plan. The accuracy is not reliable, the reads by association are not reliable, everything is not realiable. One black swan does not mean you have a good chance of finding black swans in the wild.
There was nothing "random" about it. There were concrete reasons produced in the thread that specifically favored moving the lynch to Fuzz, and numerous players took the opportunity. They didn't pull his name out of a hat. They didn't play powerball and end up with F-U-Z-Z. Nobody advocated CFDing to someone "at random". Of course that would be silly. You're criticizing a strategy that didn't even exist in this game.

I'll let you answer to Epi before I carry on with this.
:haha: I love it - This is ground hog day.

Well, at least now I know I wasn't crazy in trying to have this conversation.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Scotty wrote:
Warden wrote:I hope I didn't miss the opportunity to cast a vote. Are we lynching sig or ika?
This is the literal exercise of WIFOM.

I am choosing to disregard everything he writes so as not to influence the game.
This seems like a good decision. :nicenod:

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Sloonei wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:With the Warden and DDL both camping on sig, definitely count me out of supporting that lynch.
Moved my vote to Boomslang because I'll do anything this prisoner tells me.

:haha:

Oh my brain. :haha:

:ninja:

XOXO Epi Girl
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 580

Post by Golden »

Indi's catch up is as fun as reading it all the first time.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Chuck »

This one sees the similarities in their talk to the posting style of the one called chaindeath, however we would not pay them any heed beyond their face value. I hope my mannerisms have no hinderance on the game, as all we wish to do is do what this one can do to the extent of their abilities from an imprisoned state.

And what is language if not a poor vessel for communicating emotions anyways?
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

ika wrote: but my phraseing can eb odd
QFT :nicenod:

But I still enjoy it, every bit as much as I enjoy chaindeath's phrasing.

XOXO Epi Girl
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

language is a virus from outer space k
Fractal
sprityo
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon

Post by chaindeath »

Nerolunar wrote:There is a scumrole in the setup that can pose as another role when lynched.

Actually while we are on this topic, I mostly threw shade at Chaindeath at the time. My goal was not to defend LC, but I did notice Chaindeaths behavior. That was my first ping of him - he decided to vote for LC when the only thing LC had posted was his disagreement to the plan that everyone should be voted for, to trigger the traitors. Very weak reasoning from Chaindeath that he didn´t follow up on rubbed me the wrong way and still does.
Why do you hang onto this vote for LC? Chaindeath has said it before but he supposes it bares repeating: Day 1 was buisy for him. He was highly distracted and unable to do much speculation, which is most of what you can do day one. The story hasn't changed and he supposes you are not willing to accept it. He wonders if you would have as much suspicion for him if he had said he used and RNG for the vote.
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon

Post by chaindeath »

indiglo wrote:
ika wrote: but my phraseing can eb odd
QFT :nicenod:

But I still enjoy it, every bit as much as I enjoy chaindeath's phrasing.
He's touched :hugs:
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Ditto. I'd like to hear more from SW on her change in stance on ika when she has time.

XOXO Epi Girl
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

indiglo wrote:

Ditto. I'd like to hear more from SW on her change in stance on ika when she has time.
This should explain it:
Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
ika wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is not the first time you've described her read as "the nullest of null". What compels to you say this more than once?
Silverwolf, if you could substantiate your suspicion of ika more thoroughly I'd be a happy camper.
i think your misunderstanding the context, im telling her the buddying is the nullest tell she can have on me, not the read hrself
I understand the context. Why are you dismissing her suspicion of you like that? To me it seems like you are telling her to drop the suspicion just because. You're not offering a reason, you're just saying no to it.

And then I asked Silverwolf to substantiate the case because if she does that I can judge it better and you will have to respond more thoroughly.
im dismissing it cus shes knows my meta so well that buddying in itself is null. if she has specifcs about ym buddign then i can see it more clearly.

do i make sense?
ika-You make me sad. First you buddy the shit out of me and then you discredit me. Yes, you have buddied me as town before. The difference is, as town you had a healthy paranoia of me and didn't autotownread me right away. Here you just immediately townread me and immediately defended me from any attack against me, often before I could say anything myself.

I feel like you were trying to get me on your side so that I wouldn't look at you too closely because you know I am a threat to you when you are scum and I am town. It's very similar to what I've done before as scum and I've seen you do as scum to other people you know in games-defend them to the death.

Also, I know you like to hardcore buss so your vote on RadicalFuzz isn't that much of a town indicator for you as I'd like it to be.

Also, You immediately discredit me when I ask about your buddying instead of show me the town outrage I'd expect if I was wrong-a scum tactic coming from you.

I don't see the same fight from you this game I've seen in other town games. You are too passive.

Finally, you are dismissing every suspicion against you as null tells. They can't all be null tells. Some of them are just plain old scumtells.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

S~V~S wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Quin wrote:My conclusion is that they have a BTSC link, and I'm inclined to believe its police BTSC as opposed to a Capo/Crew or Don/Consigliere link.
For the sake of argument I'll simply accept everything you said up to this point, so I can follow your thought process. If they have BTSC, why do you think it's more likely cop-inclined than not?
Becasue he's bad himself, 509378. That's why.
This last post of Quin's caught my eye as well. And all the reasons why have now been nicely articulated.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Golden wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:That's the second time in an hour or so that Golden and I have made like the exact same post, and both times it was accidental. :eek:
Welcome to the golden and indiglo show, you can be our honorary third.

I can't see indi as bad this game because at times it feels like we are using the same brain.
Hooray! We can now raise our ticket prices! :omg:

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
ika wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is not the first time you've described her read as "the nullest of null". What compels to you say this more than once?
Silverwolf, if you could substantiate your suspicion of ika more thoroughly I'd be a happy camper.
i think your misunderstanding the context, im telling her the buddying is the nullest tell she can have on me, not the read hrself
I understand the context. Why are you dismissing her suspicion of you like that? To me it seems like you are telling her to drop the suspicion just because. You're not offering a reason, you're just saying no to it.

And then I asked Silverwolf to substantiate the case because if she does that I can judge it better and you will have to respond more thoroughly.
im dismissing it cus shes knows my meta so well that buddying in itself is null. if she has specifcs about ym buddign then i can see it more clearly.

do i make sense?
ika-You make me sad. First you buddy the shit out of me and then you discredit me. Yes, you have buddied me as town before. The difference is, as town you had a healthy paranoia of me and didn't autotownread me right away. Here you just immediately townread me and immediately defended me from any attack against me, often before I could say anything myself.

I feel like you were trying to get me on your side so that I wouldn't look at you too closely because you know I am a threat to you when you are scum and I am town. It's very similar to what I've done before as scum and I've seen you do as scum to other people you know in games-defend them to the death.

Also, I know you like to hardcore buss so your vote on RadicalFuzz isn't that much of a town indicator for you as I'd like it to be.

Also, You immediately discredit me when I ask about your buddying instead of show me the town outrage I'd expect if I was wrong-a scum tactic coming from you.

I don't see the same fight from you this game I've seen in other town games. You are too passive.

Finally, you are dismissing every suspicion against you as null tells. They can't all be null tells. Some of them are just plain old scumtells.

Thank you for this, SW. Now for me, at this moment, it seems like I am up for 2 major candidates. Ika or Quin. Will keep catching up though, and then hopefully have time for some ISOing. :noble:

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

I actually typed that reply out some time ago in a tab, & hit submit... it got stuck on some linki~. Imagine that?

Thank you SW, for taking the time to explain that in more detail.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Sloonei wrote:
Warden wrote:I understand you people like rainbows.
Turnip Head
SVS

ika
Silverwolf
chaindeath

Black Rock
Matt
Epignosis

Golden
Serge
Nerolunar
indiglo
Dragon D. Luffy
Soneji

Quin
a2thezebra
thellama73
Boomslang
Draconus
Scotty

Sloonei
sig
Red
Is it because I'm Irish? [Insert the leprechaun smiley I assume indiglo has on hand]
Aye, he's a right festive fella, innit he? Image

XOXO Epi Girl
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon

Post by chaindeath »

Nerolunar wrote:@ Scotty A Sig lynch is fine, but Im not sure its that urgent anymore. This phase is already filled with discussion not orbiting Sig. I would much rather a confirmed scum to me, and that is Chaindeath. He reminds me of myself when I was scum in Arkham - the way my reads were all over the place and such.
Chaindeath isn't scum. If he were a baddie he would be acting quite differently, probably. The biggest kick in the teeth for him is probably not quoting and typing out half of what he was thinking, with the other half that would justify his rational kept in his brain rather than on the page. Shame on him. His crime family has sustained losses and while he would like to say that you've been involved in all of them it would seem that you are intent on killing me and having my family loose as a result. He is unsure on what else to say to convince you in particular but maybe when he gets to responding to the huge ISO on him you may find answers therein.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Golden wrote:Indi's catch up is as fun as reading it all the first time.
I'm a character. :grin:

The crappy part is, I was able to read some on and off during the day, but didn't have time to reply. So, I lose replying on that, because I can't remember where I left off. :fist: I should just wait, but, you know... no self-control and all that. I see new posts and I'm driven to read them. There was some good stuff in there too.

Actually, I think I'd say for me it might even be a 3-way - Enri/Boom, Quin or ika. I'm happy to re-look at DDL also.

Kinky! :ninja:

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

The only bad thing is that if Quin is lynched, I will miss him. So, if it comes down to that, it will be nothing personal Quin. :hugs:

XOXO Epi Girl
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon

Post by chaindeath »

Nerolunar wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:Checking Nerolunar's interactions with Fuzz:
Nerolunar wrote:I see RadicalFuzz is online. What are your suspects and general thoughts on what happened at EoD and from there on?
I doubt Fuzz was the only person Nero happened to see online, so it could be noteworthy that he felt the need to prod him like this. It was his only such prod.

This was Nero's only mention of Fuzz, and Fuzz never mentioned Nero in any non-OT text. It appears he voted early for ika on the day of their tally duel and the vote stayed there for the long haul. The total absence of interactivity, combined with an uninspiring vote and the specificity of the above prod choice make me willing to call Nerolunar a suspect. I could see him as a team mate of Fuzz.
I can´t remember if there were other people online at the time. I asked Fuzz about this because IIRC he had not been very vocal on reads at the time. I wanted him to talk more and since he was online anyways I just asked him.

Anyways, its confusing that all these prisoners have showed up. I would like you guys to only talk on topic and try to maximize town effort - It will be dificult to find scum if half of the thread is off topic or not helpful from now on. So help us hunt scum instead of running around verbally if you know what I mean. I mean no offense by this, obviously.

Chaindeath

I ask everyone to evaluate Chaindeaths posts and tell me how he can possibly be civ. Im so tunnel minded on this and it would be cool if other people would provide reads on him. Im interested to see why some of you are townreading him, because I simply can´t.
Chaindeath probably should have combined this one with the last one but his pulling of quotes was so far apart that he forgot this one existed :shrug:
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Quin »

indiglo wrote:The only bad thing is that if Quin is lynched, I will miss him. So, if it comes down to that, it will be nothing personal Quin. :hugs:
I assure you. I will not take it personally. If you are torn, id recommend lynching ika first. I don't think anybody could argue that I was one of the orchestrators of why ika is seen so badly. If you take this as some sort of bus attempt, go ahead and lynch me because I'm eager to flip town at this point. Maybe people will stop being so cocky.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon

Post by chaindeath »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Prisoner 640326 wrote:I didn't think that far ahead I'm afraid.
How do you plan to use your time in this free thread?
What do you have to say to my lynch chain? Specifically where I mention you and golden. I haven't got a clue how to do hyperlinks, but it's the first post on page 99.
He is unsure of weather you are referring to your own lynch or your vote. He doesn't want to see you go if that's what you're asking but if it's about trying to lych Scotty then I don't think it would be a bad move, probably. He isn't particularly fond of this phrase from Scotty "
Oh man I want to lynch you. Teacher! Teacher! May I vote twice, like the Warden? I'll be a good boy, I swear!"

If this isn't what you're looking for Quin let him know.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

For now, I'm putting my vote on ika.

I'm hoping that a close lynch (meaning with several candidates close in vote numbers) won't cause a lot of issues (nervously :puppy: ), at the same time, we've got all of tomorrow - which if we just count the last hour that's enough time for all of us to change our votes at least 35 times. :p

XOXO Epi Girl
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

chaindeath wrote:
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Prisoner 640326 wrote:I didn't think that far ahead I'm afraid.
How do you plan to use your time in this free thread?
What do you have to say to my lynch chain? Specifically where I mention you and golden. I haven't got a clue how to do hyperlinks, but it's the first post on page 99.
He is unsure of weather you are referring to your own lynch or your vote. He doesn't want to see you go if that's what you're asking but if it's about trying to lych Scotty then I don't think it would be a bad move, probably. He isn't particularly fond of this phrase from Scotty "
Oh man I want to lynch you. Teacher! Teacher! May I vote twice, like the Warden? I'll be a good boy, I swear!"

If this isn't what you're looking for Quin let him know.
The lynch train was my post where I mentioned lynching Scotty, Golden, Sloonei and Nero on page 99.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Changing my vote to ika.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

Day 2 for DDL is going to have to wait until tomorrow. My eyes are starting to bleed, and I'm going to bed soon. DST bent me over bad this year.

Please let me post.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

EBWOP - here's something that throws me. Boom has already voted for ika. :ponder: Of course, changeable votes and all that.

Back to re-read land. :keys:

Link~

@Epi - I am glad I am not the only one! I have been feeling like a zombie almost all morning long everyday since then. My body is real mad about that so far this year. Are we... getting... old? Please say no, please say no, please say no.

XOXO Epi Girl
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

im saddened by the votes....

at this rate im just gonna move my vote to try to live. while i did have resevatiosna about the warden im too tired to think or fight or anyhitng
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

indiglo wrote:The only bad thing is that if Quin is lynched, I will miss him. So, if it comes down to that, it will be nothing personal Quin. :hugs:
If ika is lynched, I will miss him too. If he's somehow town, I will be so demoralized, it will be hard to play. But the fact of the matter is, if I think he's scum I gotta push it and I think he is right now for the reasons I've said.

Makes me sad but that's mafia for you.

ika :hugs:
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:
If ika is lynched, I will miss him too. If he's somehow town, I will be so demoralized, it will be hard to play. But the fact of the matter is, if I think he's scum I gotta push it and I think he is right now for the reasons I've said.

Makes me sad but that's mafia for you.

ika :hugs:
I love you. Its going ot be sad when i do flip town. but people should then leave you uncontested for town
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

ika Image

ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:ika Image

silver

I love you, your the best person i have ever met and that even in the worst of times you were there for me. Your truly an amazing person and i would pick you every time. I love you.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:ika Image

silver

I love you, your the best person i have ever met and that even in the worst of times you were there for me. Your truly an amazing person and i would pick you every time. I love you.
I'm glad we found each other.

Sorry to lynch you as scum but you'd do the same to me every time and have before. Although IIRC, you were not successful at lynching me, I did get crosskilled and flipped scum which totally vindicated your read on me which you could do nothing about since I incinerated you before I was iced. :p
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

Can one of the prisoners please escort these two to one of the conjugal visit trailers?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Previous Jobs”