[END] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

How would you rate Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)?

5 stars
45%
4 1/2 stars
20%
4 stars
20%
3 1/2 stars
No votes
3 stars
No votes
2 1/2 stars
No votes
2 stars
No votes
1 1/2 stars
No votes
1 star
5%
0 stars (I didn't play!)
10%

Total votes: 20
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 449

Re: [DAY 6] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by MacDougall »

I think with the Russ vote there's not much point trying to save me motel room, though I appreciate the effort.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1491
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: [DAY 4] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:linki: I think that it makes more sense that the counterwagons that were being created to disrupt a day 2 lynch would be influenced by the scum to try to save him. As Epi has pointed out, everyone who was on the LC lynch aside from him is dead and they were all town. It stands to reason that the 7 scum votes that were there at the time were being used to try to prevent him being lynched and the townies not on that wagon were likely just being led astray.
Epi's post referred to the bcornett wagon as being full of townies, not the LC wagon. How does this affect your perspective?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

motel room wrote:Diiny then
Why aren't you keen on the Mac lynch?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 306

Post by motel room »

MacDougall wrote:I think with the Russ vote there's not much point trying to save me motel room, though I appreciate the effort.
even if you magically survived you'd probably just be defending yourself for the rest of the game.

I still think this is townmac if anyone else is interested. I think scummac would be putting noisy wifom breadcrumbs out now but like here he is just sticking to his SK theory.
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ScumDougall would be the second person to claim beloved princess and then survive the game. :disappoint:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
motel room wrote:Diiny then
Why aren't you keen on the Mac lynch?
Like I said, I still think he's town. Also as long as there's a second valid option I'll be even more suspicious later of voters that have stayed away from the big names here.
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Choutas' vote on sig, for instance.
ImageImageImage
Choutas
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Choutas »

motel room wrote:Choutas' vote on sig, for instance.
I don't want to vote for Mac bro. How many times do I have to say it. The only other bandwaagon formed while I was reading sport articles and slowly read the last four pages. Now I'm caught up with the game.
I don't see you questioning JJJ who has done the exact same thing with BR.
Everything I do looks scummy to you.

Fwiw I'm down for a Wilgy or Diiny lynch. How long for the end of the day? Someone please answer me.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

bit under an hour to go
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 959
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Diiny has eclipsed the 72 hour mark.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

:sigh:
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 286
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Strawhenge »

There's been something bothering me. About Jay. Who am I, Sarah Koenig?

Okay, so, nightkills aren't revealed. There's an SK in this game. That means there's the possibility that some of the SK's kills have been scum. Possibility, mind you. It's also possible they could all have been town. However, there's a post Jay made—and fucked shit if I can find it—where he said exactly how many scum were left.

This could have simply been a slip in forgetting that the SK could have been killing scum without us knowing about it. It could also have been a scumslip.

I'm loath to believe that someone as thorough as Jay would scumslip, but I thought I'd voice the concern anyway.
Literally just some fucking guy.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Choutas wrote:I was OK for five days and five nights straight and now I'm mafia without a single post as to why I am one.

JJJ you're trippin' seriously you just jumped from a green to neutral read what the heck.
I don't care at all what my read on you was before. That means nothing to me. There's no reason it should mean anything to me.

You shouldn't expect much supporting material for a gun to head read.

My position in your rainbow is irrelevant to my perspective of you.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:You think you are seeing mafia Metalmarsh89? Interesting. :ponder:
I admit I still don't know what that looks like.
Russtifinko wrote::srsnod:

Yeah, me too. What gives, bro?
It was the purest form of gun to head: I looked at the names in the tally and let my whims decide. It's probably meaningless apart from giving me a potential area of focus later.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Strawhenge wrote:There's been something bothering me. About Jay. Who am I, Sarah Koenig?

Okay, so, nightkills aren't revealed. There's an SK in this game. That means there's the possibility that some of the SK's kills have been scum. Possibility, mind you. It's also possible they could all have been town. However, there's a post Jay made—and fucked shit if I can find it—where he said exactly how many scum were left.

This could have simply been a slip in forgetting that the SK could have been killing scum without us knowing about it. It could also have been a scumslip.

I'm loath to believe that someone as thorough as Jay would scumslip, but I thought I'd voice the concern anyway.
Did it line up with all scum being alive or some having died?
ImageImageImage
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

If I can [censored] find it, I'll show you. I'm pretty sure it reflected the opinion that LC was the only dead scum.

The [censored] word was not in anger, but in frustration at the sheer volume of Jay posts.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Strawhenge wrote:There's been something bothering me. About Jay. Who am I, Sarah Koenig?

I've had a town read on the people killed by the SK. If one of them was mafia I'd bank on HamburgerBoy.

But without any real evidence to the contrary, I'm assuming there are 6 left.

Take a stance: did I scumslip?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Choutas
The Mark

Post by Choutas »

I voted for Diiny.

The Epi-Mac convos seem too genuine to be staged. If Mac gets lynched and flips bad Epi could become the towniest player.

linki: Metalmarsh wants blood haha.
linki @ Straw: I never noticed it Straw. The two players you're talking about are FZ and Hamburgerboy. Hamburgerboy looked good so for me at least only FZ looks like a possibility.
Linki @ JJJ: Were did you say it was a gun to head read? You named the "whole mafia" that's not a gun to head read. You named who you think they're the mafia team. Such read means you sat your pretty ass and pondered who the entire mafia team could be. Don't insult my intelligence.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:linki: I think that it makes more sense that the counterwagons that were being created to disrupt a day 2 lynch would be influenced by the scum to try to save him. As Epi has pointed out, everyone who was on the LC lynch aside from him is dead and they were all town. It stands to reason that the 7 scum votes that were there at the time were being used to try to prevent him being lynched and the townies not on that wagon were likely just being led astray.
Epi's post referred to the bcornett wagon as being full of townies, not the LC wagon. How does this affect your perspective?
Really? I thought he said that the LC wagon was full of deceased townies...

Not sure man. Your game post was just asking for gun to head. I thought after that lynch it made Llama less likely to be scum than I thought beforehand. It was day 2 and the cases were day 2 cases so my vote being on him on day 2 is of little consequence in and of itself. The fact that my vote wasn't on LC is regrettable in hindsight because it's being used to bury me. I wasn't actually any more convinced on LC at the time, I was just throwing stuff out there like I always do early game.

To say I basked in his lynch to whomever said that, aside from me making a valid point that those who were putting stock in meta were being foolhardy as the flip suggested, was a lie. I don't recall actually trying to claim his lynch as my work. It was all Jimmy's work.

I also see the irony in the RYMers largely flocking to my defence with meta based cases.

I would lynch me too.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Choutas:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Gonna GTH the whole mafia team without thinking about it a ton (can't at work):

Black Rock
Diiny
Choutas
motel room
Metalmarsh89
Russtifinko (I know this contradicts my prior thing, oh well)
GTH = gun to head

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Strawhenge are you leaving your vote on metalmarsh69?
ImageImageImage
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Take a stance: did I scumslip?
I'm trying to find the post.

In the meantime, it feels weird that you're pressuring me to take a stance. You're normally a proponent of approaching things from both sides.

Linki aokiji: Yes. I have a stronger feeling about Marsh than anyone right now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Is the day over?

linki; Strawhenge the day is about to end with your vote on a player with one vote. You are throwing it away. Put it where it counts.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Jay also said that there were 8 mafia members. :biggrin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Strawhenge wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Take a stance: did I scumslip?
I'm trying to find the post.

In the meantime, it feels weird that you're pressuring me to take a stance. You're normally a proponent of approaching things from both sides.

Linki aokiji: Yes. I have a stronger feeling about Marsh than anyone right now.
Pursue it tomorrow. Today, I would rather see where you vote out of someone who has the potential to give a result.
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote:Is the day over?

linki; Strawhenge the day is about to end with your vote on a player with one vote. You are throwing it away. Put it where it counts.

33 minutes.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Yeah I'm not lynching Mac.

If he's mafia then he has never fooled more thoroughly in any game we've ever played together -- and that's a lot of games. He and I have fought so many times and I'm just going to trust my instincts and my interpetation of the evidence.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

I am not sold on you or Diiny being scum. I'm not going to vote for either for you just because it's what everyone else is doing. It's weird that you would suggest that I would do such a thing.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 502

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: I found out you were the serial killer
Now
MacDougall wrote:And you riding that reason like a crutch makes me even more sure.

I think it's more likely, by sheer weight of numbers, that the SK intentionally failed to send in their kill. There are only 1, or 2 at most posters that I could see having forgotten to or not bothered from apathy. If the SK is any one of the remainder of the game then it was intentional and the only person who had any reason to withhold their kill would have been you and it was exactly so you could defend yourself this way.
Come on people. How would he find out I was the serial killer if I intentionally failed to send in my kill?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Strawhenge wrote:In the meantime, it feels weird that you're pressuring me to take a stance. You're normally a proponent of approaching things from both sides.
I pressure everyone to take stances in every game. I am definitely a proponent of approaching things from both sides, but I am also a proponent of pushing people out of their comfort zones.

I also think the answer is pretty obvious and if you just ask yourself to answer it period then you'll get it correct.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

Jay, I can't find the post I'm referencing wert you. I tried. You have exactly 1,000,000 posts. Exactly.

Anyway, how many people has the SK killed? What are the odds that those kills have been purely comprised of townies?
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: I also think the answer is pretty obvious and if you just ask yourself to answer it period then you'll get it correct.
There isn't a sirengif big enough for this. Not on the whole internet. Why is it obvious?
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Strawhenge wrote:

I am not sold on you or Diiny being scum. I'm not going to vote for either for you just because it's what everyone else is doing. It's weird that you would suggest that I would do such a thing.
You think they're both town?
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:
MacDougall wrote: I found out you were the serial killer
Now
MacDougall wrote:And you riding that reason like a crutch makes me even more sure.

I think it's more likely, by sheer weight of numbers, that the SK intentionally failed to send in their kill. There are only 1, or 2 at most posters that I could see having forgotten to or not bothered from apathy. If the SK is any one of the remainder of the game then it was intentional and the only person who had any reason to withhold their kill would have been you and it was exactly so you could defend yourself this way.
Come on people. How would he find out I was the serial killer if I intentionally failed to send in my kill?
How does that make me scum?

My conviction in you being the serial killer is based on in thread evidence I presented a long time ago.

What occurred last night is not what I initially interpreted it as, so my rationalisation of how you being the serial killer and the result has changed when I came to terms with the fact that I was incorrect. I still believe you are the serial killer despite this. "I'd never forget to send in a PM" is no defence to the evidence I had already presented, nor is the unlikeliness of the recent case I presented against you an indictment of the initial evidence.

linki: Strawhenge, it's not a good look for you to just put your vote nowhere. You must have an opinion on Diiny and myself. And if you don't, you most certainly have time to come up with one.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Strawhenge wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: I also think the answer is pretty obvious and if you just ask yourself to answer it period then you'll get it correct.
There isn't a sirengif big enough for this. Not on the whole internet. Why is it obvious?
I've played in exactly 1,000,000 games. Exactly. I'm capable of making mistakes, but not that one. Sorry for the hubris, but that's just honesty.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Strawhenge wrote:Jay, I can't find the post I'm referencing wert you. I tried. You have exactly 1,000,000 posts. Exactly.

Anyway, how many people has the SK killed? What are the odds that those kills have been purely comprised of townies?
Strawhenge, I believe most of us are considering the scenario that there are 6 mafia left. It is possible, and even likely that one has been killed by the SK, but not guaranteed.

And also, scumslips are a myth.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Choutas
The Mark

Post by Choutas »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Choutas:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Gonna GTH the whole mafia team without thinking about it a ton (can't at work):

Black Rock
Diiny
Choutas
motel room
Metalmarsh89
Russtifinko (I know this contradicts my prior thing, oh well)
GTH = gun to head
How could you idly name the mafia team if you didn't put the connections and the interactions together? You could have said the six scummiest players but no you said the mafia team which implies some kind of methodology used to tie those six together. OK admit you can't name the mafia team in a GTH manner.

@all rymers
#Save Macdougall.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Strawhenge wrote:Jay, I can't find the post I'm referencing wert you. I tried.
I'll help. I know me.

If I can figure out which one you're looking for.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

I'm not putting my vote 'nowhere.' I'm putting my vote on the person who I get the strongest scum read from.

Okay, I'll rate you two.

Diiny ★★
Mac ★★½

Diiny doesn't look good, and you look okay. Your focus on the SK certainly makes you look scummy. But not as scummy as Marsh. I don't see the problem here. Are you looking for me to save you from the lynch by voting for Diiny?
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

ebwop: @Mac
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Strawhenge wrote:I'm not putting my vote 'nowhere.' I'm putting my vote on the person who I get the strongest scum read from.

Okay, I'll rate you two.

Diiny ★★
Mac ★★½

Diiny doesn't look good, and you look okay. Your focus on the SK certainly makes you look scummy. But not as scummy as Marsh. I don't see the problem here. Are you looking for me to save you from the lynch by voting for Diiny?
Yes.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Choutas wrote:How could you idly name the mafia team if you didn't put the connections and the interactions together? You could have said the six scummiest players but no you said the mafia team which implies some kind of methodology used to tie those six together. OK admit you can't name the mafia team in a GTH manner.
You're probably right, I doubt I got them all.

But I tried anyway. In the space of less than one minute. You failed the GTH test and you hate it. ;)

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

What is this business about scumslips being a myth? They're not a myth. We've all seen them.

Linki Mac: Well, I can't. It'd still be 7-6. And you'll notice you're only at 2.5 stars; I may not be sold that you're scum, but I'm not sold that you're town either.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Strawhenge wrote:I'm not putting my vote 'nowhere.' I'm putting my vote on the person who I get the strongest scum read from.

Okay, I'll rate you two.

Diiny ★★
Mac ★★½

You still haven't expounded on your scumread of me from "Oh, you used some words".

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Okay, I'll rate you two.

Diiny ★★
Mac ★★½

This makes me even more confused why you're keeping your vote on metalmarsh really
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DIINY

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Strawhenge wrote:Linki Mac: Well, I can't. It'd still be 7-6.
Hi.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

It's the same read. You haven't convinced me.

linki aokiji: Because I think Marsh is scummier.

linki Jay: Okay, so I'd tie it. 50/50 chance Mac would still die.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So, you don't want to make a decision. Let chance decide.
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

It's a little strange that so many people are trying to get me save Mac.

Am I getting pamphleted by a slice of the scum team right now?
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

Linki: Oh sweet Jesus. I have made a decision. I think Marsh is scum! Or, 'cum', or whatever we're saying now. Point of game: vote for who you think is scum. Problem?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”