Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Re: Muppet Babies - Day 0

Post by Dennis »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:14 pm
sig wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:58 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:14 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:54 pm First, it's important to note that both pie and cake are delicious desserts that people enjoy for different reasons. However, here are some reasons why some people might argue that pie is better than cake:

Variety of flavors: While cake typically has a few popular flavors (chocolate, vanilla, etc.), pie comes in a wide variety of flavors including fruit pies, custard pies, cream pies, and savory pies. This means there's a pie for every taste preference and occasion.

Texture: Pie often has a flaky and buttery crust that complements the filling, whereas cake typically has a soft, spongy texture. This difference in texture can make pie more satisfying to eat.

Versatility: While cake is typically reserved for special occasions like birthdays and weddings, pie can be enjoyed any time of year. It's great for holidays like Thanksgiving, but also makes a delicious dessert for a casual dinner party or a summer barbecue.

Healthier: While pie can be just as sweet as cake, it often has less sugar and fat than cake. Plus, if you make a fruit pie, you're getting the added nutritional benefits of the fruit filling.

Overall, it's a matter of personal preference, but people that argue cake is better than pie are just wrong.
Nope
Alright team we NK Dennis first right?
I’m semi seriously throwing out a Dennis/Wilgy mafia team. :ponder:

If I’m right be prepared for an “I told you so” post game rant if I’m wrong this was just a silly little day 0 joke :p
Implying I'd be on a team with a cake lover! I'm offended!
100%

Do NOT suggest I would be working with a pie over cake supporter.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 117

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:33 pm Idk, anyone who votes apple slices is going day one in my book.

I’d policy lynch an apple slice lover every day of the week
ImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 110
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:33 pm Idk, anyone who votes apple slices is going day one in my book.
I hope we can all band together to agree on this tbh

Unless you're like a 4 year old getting mcdonalds how do you EVER choose apple slices over cake OR pie
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:46 pm

Unless you're like a 4 year old getting mcdonalds how do you EVER choose apple slices over cake OR pie
McDonald's apple pie is the bomb. Ngl.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 122

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:07 pm

McDonald's apple pie is the bomb. Ngl.
We speaking some hot truths I'm here
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

I don't think I've ever had the mcdonalds apple pie I didn't even know they had it
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:58 pm I don't think I've ever had the mcdonalds apple pie I didn't even know they had it
@Kate have you done Dennis this disservice? He'd be on the pie team if he knew.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 145

Post by MacDougall »

I know at least 1 wolf so far.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:04 am
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:58 pm I don't think I've ever had the mcdonalds apple pie I didn't even know they had it
@Kate have you done Dennis this disservice? He'd be on the pie team if he knew.
I'll be on it asap.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 222

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Oh yay a fresh new thread to spam
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Kate wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:19 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:59 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:57 pm I am maximum cute
Only if you like cake, if you’re one of those pie people, :disappoint:
You've never had MY cherry pie.
... wait what
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:33 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:32 pm Uh so cake is the only correct answer
This is just factually incorrect.

Also Hi Kate and Dennis. I look forward to playing this wonderful game of Mafia with you.
I agree with Wilgy. However I've looked at the poll and decided that everyone here is incorrect.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:22 pm And before anyone tries it...cheesecake, although delicious, is neither cake nor pie.
True. However cheesecake... is better than both.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:02 pm I’m 100% committed to voting off anyone that votes cake in this poll.

Also anyone that voted apple slices are third party. And I don’t want to hear “the set up doesn’t say anything about third party sig”
True I'm a town siding 3P survivor.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I except my fate.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I also accept it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Well mainly because Apple slices are better but

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:17 am I know at least 1 wolf so far.
Is it you?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:07 am
Kate wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:19 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:59 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:57 pm I am maximum cute
Only if you like cake, if you’re one of those pie people, :disappoint:
You've never had MY cherry pie.
... wait what

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:08 am
Kate wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:22 pm And before anyone tries it...cheesecake, although delicious, is neither cake nor pie.
This mayormaynot be correct.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:12 am
I except my fate.
No no no...not you neon :why:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:16 am
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:08 am
This mayormaynot be correct.
It's correct.

The pie cake hierarchy is

Cheesecake

Tier Gap

Ice Cream Cake

Tier Gap

Pumpkin Pie

76 Tier Gaps

Any other type of cake or pie

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:18 am
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:12 am
I except my fate.
No no no...not you neon :why:
I'm sorry but I speak only the truth. I can not lie even as my life be at stake. Apple slices are delicious.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm booooooooored

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 102

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah there’s only so much you can say about cake and pie, and I think it’s pretty much been covered.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:13 am
Is it you?
no
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:47 am
Is it you?
no
Is it me?

ImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:09 am
Is it you?
no
Is it me?
Maybe it’s the friends we made along the way?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:35 am
Is it you?
no
Is it me?

Buuuuut, it’s probably Mac for trying to end the fluff phase early and reading fluff as anything other than NAI

GG guys I solved the game
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Is it you?
no
Is it me?
No you're number 2.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:36 am
Is it you?
no
Is it me?

Buuuuut, it’s probably Mac for trying to end the fluff phase early and reading fluff as anything other than NAI

Ending the fluff phase early is towny.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also some fluff is fluff and other fluff is fur trying to look like fluff so to suggest fluff isn't readable is at best, incorrect.
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Ending the fluff state early is CRINGE

Especially because falcon and daisy haven't stated their opinions yet
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

It’s me, isn’t it? It’s always me :shrug:
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:35 am [quote=Neon post_id=<a href="tel:1030138">1030138</a> time=<a href="tel:1679051380">1679051380</a> user_id=1083]
[quote=MacDougall post_id=<a href="tel:1030137">1030137</a> time=<a href="tel:1679050026">1679050026</a> user_id=441]
[quote=Neon post_id=<a href="tel:1030127">1030127</a> time=<a href="tel:1679037217">1679037217</a> user_id=1083]
[quote=MacDougall post_id=<a href="tel:1030111">1030111</a> time=<a href="tel:1679026624">1679026624</a> user_id=441]
Is it you?
[/quote]

no
[/quote]

Is it me?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok, this made me spit coffee on my calculator.

Thanks, sig.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So so ugly lol
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:25 am
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:35 am [quote=Neon post_id=<a href="tel:1030138">1030138</a> time=<a href="tel:1679051380">1679051380</a> user_id=1083]
[quote=MacDougall post_id=<a href="tel:1030137">1030137</a> time=<a href="tel:1679050026">1679050026</a> user_id=441]
[quote=Neon post_id=<a href="tel:1030127">1030127</a> time=<a href="tel:1679037217">1679037217</a> user_id=1083]
[quote=MacDougall post_id=<a href="tel:1030111">1030111</a> time=<a href="tel:1679026624">1679026624</a> user_id=441]
Is it you?
no
[/quote]

Is it me?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks, sig.
[/quote]

Me too :haha: :haha:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:54 am Also some fluff is fluff and other fluff is fur trying to look like fluff so to suggest fluff isn't readable is at best, incorrect.
You're a fluff
Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:40 am
S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:25 am
Is it you?
no
Is it me?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks, sig.
[/quote]

Me too :haha: :haha:
[/quote]

:beer:

(Vote sig funniest poster socky 2023) :p
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:54 am Also some fluff is fluff and other fluff is fur trying to look like fluff so to suggest fluff isn't readable is at best, incorrect.
Do you think mafia isn’t capable of making fluff posts?

I’d say the fluff heavy players can do said fluff as town or mafia since there isn’t some secondary meaning to it.
ImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 95

Post by falcon45ca »

I AM TOWN!

Because no battle is ever won he said. They are not even fought. The field only reveals to man his own folly and despair, and victory is an illusion of philosophers and fools.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:18 am Ending the fluff state early is CRINGE

Especially because falcon and daisy haven't stated their opinions yet
I loathe the word cringe.

That's an opinion. Also, Imma check n' see what's what, cuz' fluff is the stuff of Maf
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Cake is clearly superior to pie, just ask Marie Antoinette
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:54 pm First, it's important to note that both pie and cake are delicious desserts that people enjoy for different reasons. However, here are some reasons why some people might argue that pie is better than cake:

Variety of flavors: While cake typically has a few popular flavors (chocolate, vanilla, etc.), pie comes in a wide variety of flavors including fruit pies, custard pies, cream pies, and savory pies. This means there's a pie for every taste preference and occasion.

Texture: Pie often has a flaky and buttery crust that complements the filling, whereas cake typically has a soft, spongy texture. This difference in texture can make pie more satisfying to eat.

Versatility: While cake is typically reserved for special occasions like birthdays and weddings, pie can be enjoyed any time of year. It's great for holidays like Thanksgiving, but also makes a delicious dessert for a casual dinner party or a summer barbecue.

Healthier: While pie can be just as sweet as cake, it often has less sugar and fat than cake. Plus, if you make a fruit pie, you're getting the added nutritional benefits of the fruit filling.

Overall, it's a matter of personal preference, but people that argue cake is better than pie are just wrong.
Why would you eat dessert if you care about health benefits?

To try and make dessert healthy is to inject it with anti-thetical properties.

Dessert is plenary; it is either indulgent, or it is not dessert

[VOTE: wilgy] aubergine
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:53 am
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:36 am
Is it you?
no
Is it me?

Ending the fluff phase early is towny.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Wilgy gives apples for Halloween & it's destroying America
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Also, this is the type of wishy-washy nonsense I expect from Maf early on, as they try to "fit in"

Appeasement is for Maf & Chamberlain, who was game throwing
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Bro is over here sussing me for using chatgpt.

He must be town.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:15 pm Bro is over here sussing me for using chatgpt.

He must be town.
What's chatgpt?

Explain it to me like I used to own a rotary phone & betamax
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:15 pm Bro is over here sussing me for using chatgpt.

He must be town.
What's chatgpt?

Explain it to me like I used to own a rotary phone & betamax
Black magic and trickery.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Lookit this, some very beautiful pies...

And now you've got CAKE

Return to “Previous Hustles”