[NIGHT 4] Fight Club Mafia - New Castle, DE

Moderator: Community Team

Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 9

Re: [NIGHT 1] Fight Club Mafia - New Castle, DE

Post by Bullzeye »

DharmaHelper wrote: The main reason I want to make sure we all pick a unified option is so that in the future we are not forced to fight (and therefore die) because one city has a majority rule. If we all go to the same place we have a cushion of 8 votes to give to someone NOT from our city, giving us some security when it comes to fights.
This is actually a decent point. Surely other cities will consider the same, so I think it really does benefit us at this early stage to keep an eye out for each other.
DharmaHelper wrote: If we stay here, we have no idea how many people from how many different cities are coming to New Castle. But we have home field advantage in that anyone who decides to come to us has no idea what to expect when they get here. We also make sure that New Castle stays in control of New Castle, and that our city (and our thread) Do not get overrun.
The one thing is that people coming here will probably see this discussion. Perhaps it'd be best to go somewhere else where folks don't know we're planning to work together?
If we go to another city, we have no idea how many people are there or how many other city folks have the same idea, but we have at least some plan of attack and we would learn the lay of the land a bit more as opposed to if we remained here, and were therefore isolated from any of the other threads/discussions.
I would imagine other threads have had the same amount of discussion and similar topics to us. But as you indicated, there's no way to know and we'll learn more by moving on.
We decide which city we'd like to move to, and move there en masse, leaving New Castle behind for now. Once in our new city with the 8 of us that remain after my fight with Kate, we are likely to ensure at least one person who is not from New Castle fights the next fight, if we all buckle up and vote together *(And if we all vote..cough cough)*. From there, hopefully we can press our advantage and numbers until we reach a tipping point and the fights are less of an issue.
I think I mostly agree with this. As long as I feel I can trust the rest of you I'm willing to go with this plan. It makes a lot of sense.
Ideally, I would also argue that discussing an alliance with another city would be most helpful at least in this early stage of the game. 8 votes is nice, but 16 would be better.
I dunno, I don't see how well that would work. Remember Sherlock? :P
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Leamiteo wrote:So sorry that I didn't a) wake up on time this morning to vote before work b) remember to vote during lunch break and c) just got home. I'll take more care in the future!

As far as the vote goes, I don't know, it might be fun to check out other places! But I still don't even know what the heck is going on here. But I do see your point DH. Good thinking! What do others think? Is there a preference?

Also, does anyone know how will lynches work?
I think DH's plan makes a lot of sense, assuming he isn't some nefarious sneak trying to lure us all to certain doom. I'm not sure about lynches but my current theory is that we pick two people (I'm guessing Kate was randomised since DH was unanimously voted) and they fight, with the loser maybe dying? Though that would mean four deaths per day based on how the groups are likely to be split.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 22

Post by DharmaHelper »

Leamiteo wrote:So sorry that I didn't a) wake up on time this morning to vote before work b) remember to vote during lunch break and c) just got home. I'll take more care in the future!

As far as the vote goes, I don't know, it might be fun to check out other places! But I still don't even know what the heck is going on here. But I do see your point DH. Good thinking! What do others think? Is there a preference?

Also, does anyone know how will lynches work?
I believe that lynches are the fights between the top two vote getters (or in this case, the only person to receive votes and a random opponent). Night Kills are I think the Cops and possible part of the secrets of Tyler/Narrator/Marla/whomever.

@Bullz - I see your points, but I think that open discussion is our best course of action. We don't have access to a massive chat or btsc or anything of the like, so this is the best and only way to coordinate an effort. As you said, most likely the other cities are considering the same sort of plans and strategies, so in my mind it doesn't matter if we try to hide it or not. Everyone should know where they stand, the cards are out on the table. It would be illogical NOT to work with the people in your city at this stage in the game, and I would expect nothing less from the other cities, so I see no reason for the cloak and dagger just yet.

In regards to the City Alliance Idea, I do remember Sherlock, trust me. I would not endorse nor participate in an alliance unless we as a group were 100% sold on it and we were in considerable control of the situation. I just have to believe that at some point the suggestion of an alliance is going to come up, and would rather we not get caught behind the eight ball and fall victim to a massive push from 2 or 3 other cities.

In regards to the issue of trust:

We have 30 civilians, and 5 policemen. Then we have Tyler, Marla, and the Narrator.

In reality, the only people who at this stage are at odds are Tyler, Marla, and the Narrator. Marla and the Narrator cannot be recruited into Project Mayhem, so they cannot win with Tyler or anyone from Project Mayhem. Civilians can be recruited and can win with Tyler. Cops can as well, although they kill anyone in Project Mayhem. BUT, this early, I doubt very heavily that anyone is recruited at all yet.

This means:
The Cops have no one apart from Tyler they are able to kill
Tyler has only the Narrator and Marla to worry about (He can recruit cops later, as well as civilians)
Civilians have no skin in the game at all.
Narrator and Marla are only opposed by Tyler at this time.

Which means that, statistically, right now we are all on the same team. We have no reason not to work together initially, as the odds that Tyler, Marla, and Narrator are all 3 among us and therefore that this group cannot win the game together at some point are very very low. Whereas the odds that this group contains players that are all capable of winning together (either Tyler and Cops/Civs, or Narrator and Cops/Civs, or Marla and Cops/Civs) are higher.
---------

As for preference to which city to move to, I have none. Penns Grove is the only option not in Delaware, so to me I think that option stands out (and would therefore draw more people to it if they decided to move at all.) So I would caution against picking that option however phallic it may sound.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Mister Rearranger »

DharmaHelper wrote:Another thing to keep in mind is that it seems like we will be fighting people within our city (or more accurately the city we are currently in), since I'm fighting Kate. What I originally thought was that it would be city vs. city, so I'm sort of disappointed that we are guaranteed to lose someone tonight. But that also means that each of these other cities are going to be losing people.

The main reason I want to make sure we all pick a unified option is so that in the future we are not forced to fight (and therefore die) because one city has a majority rule. If we all go to the same place we have a cushion of 8 votes to give to someone NOT from our city, giving us some security when it comes to fights.
I don't necessarily agree with your reasoning, but I understand it.

I'd like to figure out a bit more about what goes into the fighting process and how it's resolved before I jump to any conclusions.
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Another thing to keep in mind is that it seems like we will be fighting people within our city (or more accurately the city we are currently in), since I'm fighting Kate. What I originally thought was that it would be city vs. city, so I'm sort of disappointed that we are guaranteed to lose someone tonight. But that also means that each of these other cities are going to be losing people.

The main reason I want to make sure we all pick a unified option is so that in the future we are not forced to fight (and therefore die) because one city has a majority rule. If we all go to the same place we have a cushion of 8 votes to give to someone NOT from our city, giving us some security when it comes to fights.
I don't necessarily agree with your reasoning, but I understand it.

I'd like to figure out a bit more about what goes into the fighting process and how it's resolved before I jump to any conclusions.
What are your concerns? I would feel much better if we were all on the same page, so if something is itching at you I think its best to put it out in the open so that others can clear it up if at all possible, or at the very least offer thoughts on it. I agree that once things are a little bit more established it will be easier to make decisions, but again I can't stress enough how important unity is. Based on how this vote went, I am fighting because I got the majority vote and Kate was selected to fight randomly because no one was in clear second place.

This is fine, because it is just the 9 of us in this city right now. But if we assume the same thing is happening in every city where there are people, then that means after tonight there will be four groups of 8 (if there is 1 person eliminated from each fight). Once you introduce the concept of moving to a different city then things get murky. Whereas since each of the cities started with 9 people the votes and fights for this past day were fair and balanced (and there were 4 fights guaranteed), moving forward we could end up with empty cities, or cities with a disproportionate number of people who have the same hometown, so we could see 3 fights instead of 4, or 2 fights, or fights between two people from the same city, or something along those lines.

Therefore, the safest way forward is together, so that we do not end up stranded in enemy territory and forced to fight while other cities skate by. Logically, having 7 people at your back makes the most sense.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 6
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Whew, discussion. I just logged in to vote myself to fight DH, but apparently the poll is over. I think the site is still on European time for me :/.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Russtifinko wrote:Whew, discussion. I just logged in to vote myself to fight DH, but apparently the poll is over. I think the site is still on European time for me :/.
I am eager to see what you think about all this so far.

Sorry if it seems like I'm spewing guys, I'm just really interested in the game and committed to getting a good start. I'm starting to feel like I'm talking a bit too much tho so I will try and shush and get a consensus. This plan only works if we are a democracy and if everyone has a say before we reach a final decision.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I'm down with sticking together to maintain majority control in a new city.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Long Con wrote:I'm down with sticking together to maintain majority control in a new city.

Granted, I'm not sure it would be majority control. Could end up with 20 people in one city, or 17 or more. But as long as we have some semblance of a unified front we will be better off than if we decided to split up or something, for example.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 15
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Mister Rearranger wrote:^Agreed with DH

I wouldn't mind staying here, though I also like the sound of Penns Grove. Mainly because I thought the poll said something else at first... :eek: :blush:
0:

I agree that we should stick together, votewise. and i think it sounds like a lot of fun to all move to a new city en masse, and it would help to ensure that fewer of us end up having to fight, since it's possible we can create a majority for ourselves in another location.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Now all we need is a consensus on which city to move to and invade, and for safety's sake EVERYONE needs to vote. I think if people miss the vote, its possible they just stay here. Which would suck.

Who wants to go to Willmington?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

DharmaHelper wrote:Now all we need is a consensus on which city to move to and invade, and for safety's sake EVERYONE needs to vote. I think if people miss the vote, its possible they just stay here. Which would suck.

Who wants to go to Willmington?
Even if only five or six of us vote, that's still a decent sized group and we might stand a chance at surviving. I have no strong feelings about any particular place so I'll just go where everyone else wants to go.
Long Con
So Divine
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I'm down with Willmington, doesn't matter to me. Let's decide on that so we can vote. I'll vote for Willmington now. :)
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I went with Wilmington then. Hope to see you all there.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Wilmington it is!
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Gonna be real sad if only three votes come in :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ok I'm officially real sad :(

ImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Sorry to drive by guys. I've been trying to get in all afternoon and the site hasn't been loading. So I have to swing in quick during one of my newscasts. DH, I hope to have time to respond to your earlier comment after the move!
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: [POLLS] Fight Club Mafia - New Castle, DE

Post by Tangrowth »

NIGHT 1

What will you do?

Poll ended at Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:19:36 pm

Check out the fight club in Wilmington, DE
DharmaHelper (2), Long Con (3), Bullzeye (4), Mister Rearranger (5) 80%

Check out the fight club in Delaware City, DE
No votes

Check out the fight club in Penns Grove, NJ
No votes

Stay here!
No votes

Nothing! (host, deadies)
MovingPictures07 (1) 20%
Total votes : 5
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 1: The Mayhem Begins

The fight concluded. A winner has been declared.

Meanwhile...

The back door opens and Tyler brings the store's clerk out at gunpoint, forces him to his knees. Narrator follows, freaked. Tyler points the gun at the Clerk.

NARRATOR: "On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."

CLERK: "Please... don't..."

TYLER: "Give me your wallet."

The Clerk fumbles his wallet out of his pocket and Tyler snatches it. Tyler pulls out his driver's license.

TYLER: "Raymond K. Hessel. 1320 SE Benning, apartment A. A small, cramped basement apartment."

RAYMOND: "How'd you know?"

TYLER: "They give basement apartments letters instead of numbers. Raymond, you're going to die."

Tyler rummages through the wallet.

TYLER: "Is this a picture of Mom and Dad?"

RAYMOND: "Yesssss..." Raymond shutters out of fear.

TYLER: "Your mom and dad will have to call kindly doctor so-and-so to dig up your dental records, because there won't be much left of your face."

RAYMOND: "Please, God, no..."

Raymond begins to weep, shoulders heaving.

NARRATOR: "Tyler..."

TYLER: "An expired community college student ID card. What did you used to study, Raymond K. Hessel?"

RAYMOND: "S-S-Stuff."

TYLER: "'Stuff.' Were the mid-terms hard?"

Tyler rams the gun barrel against Raymond's temple.

TYLER: "I asked you what you studied."

NARRATOR: "Tell him!"

RAYMOND: "Biology, mostly."

TYLER: "Why?"

RAYMOND: "I... I don't know..."

TYLER: "What did you want to be, Raymond K. Hessel?"

Raymond weeps and says nothing. Tyler cocks the gun. Raymond gasps.

TYLER: "The question, Raymond, was 'what did you want to be?'"

NARRATOR: "Answer him!"

RAYMOND: "A veterinarian!"

TYLER: "Animals."

RAYMOND: "Yeah ... animals and s-s-s ---"

TYLER: "Stuff. That means you have to get more schooling."

RAYMOND: "Too much school."

Tyler shoves Raymond's wallet back into Raymond's pocket.

TYLER: "Would you rather be dead?"

RAYMOND: "No, please, no, God, no!"

Tyler moves the gun right between Raymond's eyes.

RAYMOND: "NOOOOO!"

Tyler uncocks the gun, lowers it.

TYLER: "I'm keeping your license. I know where you live. I'm going to check on you. If you aren't back in school and on your way to being a veterinarian in six weeks, you will be dead. Get the hell out of here."

Raymond staggers to his feet, heads down an alleyway. Narrator and Tyler watch Raymond flee, then Tyler looks at Narrator.

NARRATOR: "I feel sick."

TYLER: "Imagine how he feels."

Tyler brings the gun to his own head, pulls the trigger -- CLICK. Empty.

NARRATOR: "I don't care, that was horrible."

Tyler walks away.

TYLER: "Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessell's life."

Narrator watches Tyler go.

TYLER: "His breakfast will taste better than any meal he has ever eaten.

Narrator turns to look the direction Raymond ran. He finally turns back, following after Tyler.

DharmaHelper has won the fight. Kate has been seriously injured and must sit out all of Day 2 and Night 2 recovering.

Players have exited and entered the fight club.

Project Mayhem has begun.

It is now Day 2. You have 48 hours to decide who will fight.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 8

Re: [DAY 2] Fight Club Mafia - New Castle, DE

Post by Black Rock »

Hi new thread.

MP, does that mean she can't vote or post?
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Spacedaisy »

*waves to thread* Hello there new Castle. good looking fight club you've got here! :)
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Black Rock wrote:MP, does that mean she can't vote or post?
Indeed, she cannot vote or post during that time.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I come from Wilmington. Contrary to what I believed, voting to move or stay only effects those who place the individual vote, rather than the entire town. It's good to know that losing a fight only causes punishment, rather than death, or at least in this case. Hedgeowl also came from Wilmington. I'm disappointed that what exactly the fights are still isn't information open to all of us, and I'm too impatient to wait much longer to find out.

So, I volunteer as a fighter here. I did this on the first day in Wilmington as well, but that was a grain of salt as we were all trying to figure out what was going on with the gameplay. Here, I urge you all to vote for me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Four players from this town moved to Wilmington, and the rest didn't vote. Interesting.

In the Wilmington thread it was brought up earlier that the eighth rule of Fight Club (if you are new to Fight Club, you must fight) could have influenced MovingPicture07's setup of this game. Therefore it was reasoned that those who switch towns must fight when they enter a town they haven't been in yet. At first I agreed with that reasoning, but now however I think the eighth rule would not apply to switching towns, but instead apply to being recruited to Project Mayhem. Could someone who has seen the film perhaps provide more educated speculation?
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

Oh ok, that would then effect her movement? Sorry, just trying to understand some of this. I still would have liked to know what happened to the people from my hometown. :sigh:

hi Keterman, I have no idea how our dear host i interpreting the movie. I have seen the movie several times and it has not helped me yet. I have been surprised at everything our host has done since the game begun.
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I overslept and missed the vote. my townmates left without me D:

hello new friends, where are you all from? any news?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I came from Penns Grove. So did Goosey, unless I am remembering incorrectly.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Kyle, did all your town mates leave without you?

Also LEAMITEO!!! *hugs*
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Hedgeowl »

Heyo Newcastle! I came with Ketermen from Wilmington, because your town is named like the beer. If beer is not provided I told Wilmington I will return.

What a lovely bunch of folks to be fighting with.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Leamiteo »

Ok...so I did a bad thing...I went to take a nap after a crazy day at work and ended up waking up at 9. I'm so sorry to the host and the thread!

DAISY!!!!!! Hi. :hugs:

Welcome visitors! *waves* :)
Keterman wrote:Four players from this town moved to Wilmington, and the rest didn't vote. Interesting.

In the Wilmington thread it was brought up earlier that the eighth rule of Fight Club (if you are new to Fight Club, you must fight) could have influenced MovingPicture07's setup of this game. Therefore it was reasoned that those who switch towns must fight when they enter a town they haven't been in yet. At first I agreed with that reasoning, but now however I think the eighth rule would not apply to switching towns, but instead apply to being recruited to Project Mayhem. Could someone who has seen the film perhaps provide more educated speculation?
I had the same thought process, but being a complete new person is different than transferring I would think. In the movie Tyler and the narrator go to different places in the movie but don't necessarily fight there...but I dunno. We'll see!
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

The bad thing is referring to sleeping through the vote...my second missed vote! I was only supposed to sleep for a half hour. Ugh. Work is nut right now.

So DH volunteered to vote last time. How did the rest of your cities decide?
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

Wow, my brain is slow. By vote I mean volunteered to fight. Dear Lord. Come on brain, catch up!
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I love your avatar btw. Too cute!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Black Rock wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Oh ok, that would then effect her movement? Sorry, just trying to understand some of this. I still would have liked to know what happened to the people from my hometown. :sigh:

hi Keterman, I have no idea how our dear host i interpreting the movie. I have seen the movie several times and it has not helped me yet. I have been surprised at everything our host has done since the game begun.
Yes, because she was seriously injured, she had to stay behind. So if a player votes to move cities, but is currently engaged in a fight and becomes seriously injured, they instead remain in the city in which they are currently located.

Hope that helps.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

not all of them left, just the 4 who remembered to vote.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Kylemii wrote:not all of them left, just the 4 who remembered to vote.
Were there ten of you here at the beginning of the game?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i believe there were nine of us to start out with
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Bullzeye
DharmaHelper
johns2jj-
Kate
Kylemii-
Leamiteo-
Long Con
Mister Rearranger
Russtifinko-

were the original inhabitants of New Castle. Russtifinko, Leamiteo, kylemii, and johns2jj stayed behind while the other 4 left. or maybe only 3 of them did? I'm not sure if Kate is here or not, but she's not on the poll, which may be a result of her fighting
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Spacedaisy wrote:I came from Penns Grove. So did Goosey, unless I am remembering incorrectly.
I did indeed. Let's see some action soon, woot.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Kylemii wrote:Bullzeye
DharmaHelper
johns2jj-
Kate
Kylemii-
Leamiteo-
Long Con
Mister Rearranger
Russtifinko-

were the original inhabitants of New Castle. Russtifinko, Leamiteo, kylemii, and johns2jj stayed behind while the other 4 left. or maybe only 3 of them did? I'm not sure if Kate is here or not, but she's not on the poll, which may be a result of her fighting
The host did say she couldn't move because of her fight.
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

ok so then only 3 of us went anywhere. i hope their voting block plan works out for them
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Kylemii wrote:ok so then only 3 of us went anywhere. i hope their voting block plan works out for them
lol, well I did read the thread and I think you failed them. Our group had a different idea how we were going to feel out this game, so I am here.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

I'm going to put this out there, I will fight. I chickened out the first day but I need not play everything safe. I'll leave it up to you guys to decide.
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Black Rock wrote:I'm going to put this out there, I will fight. I chickened out the first day but I need not play everything safe. I'll leave it up to you guys to decide.
Excellent, I have an opponent. I suggest everyone else split your votes between me and Black Rock.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Black Rock wrote:
Kylemii wrote:ok so then only 3 of us went anywhere. i hope their voting block plan works out for them
lol, well I did read the thread and I think you failed them. Our group had a different idea how we were going to feel out this game, so I am here.
hahaha yeah i guess we sorta did :p i'm sure they'll be fine though.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Happy for the volunteers, so voted Black Rock (hi, btw -- good to see you in these parts).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Mongoose wrote:Happy for the volunteers, so voted Black Rock (hi, btw -- good to see you in these parts).
Thanks, I decided to finally make the move and check The Syndicate out.
ImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Boomslang »

Well, I just moved here as well. As I reminded the other thread, there's no reason as far as I can see to think of these city threads as teams. Everyone is a civ except for Tyler, and our goal is to find and kill him. Promoting city voting blocks or trying to keep information within cities just gets in the way of that. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Tyler has at least viewing privileges in all threads.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

technically, isn't mostly everyone neutral?

Return to “Previous Jobs”