30%

Total votes: 20
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Re: [DAY 6] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Epignosis »

Silverwolf wrote:
Epignosis wrote: I don't buy this. indiglo is bad because you can't remember anything she's said? indiglo has 267 posts, some of them fun, but many of them loaded with content, and that's after coming in as a replacement. How can you not remember anything indiglo has said, when several of her posts are about you?

I read your big post about indiglo, and it looks like you're trying to find a reason for her to be suspicious after you already decided she was.

Going back to the well on this one (for now).

sig
What do you think of his actual case on Indiglo that he laid out?
That it's not a case.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I don't buy this. indiglo is bad because you can't remember anything she's said? indiglo has 267 posts, some of them fun, but many of them loaded with content, and that's after coming in as a replacement. How can you not remember anything indiglo has said, when several of her posts are about you?

I read your big post about indiglo, and it looks like you're trying to find a reason for her to be suspicious after you already decided she was.

Going back to the well on this one (for now).

sig
I actually don't disagree with this entirely as I have with most anti-sig commentary. I'm not thrilled with sig's attempt to support his suspicion of indiglo, because the content he pulled doesn't have anything I'd call "meat".

I'll acknowledge though that he said that himself:
sig wrote:Overall I don't see anything really suspicious one could question her interaction with Fuzz and then her push on Gleam, but that isn't super scummy. I do think if Ika flips mafia then she is also. If I want to get really tinfoily I'd say Indi, Ika, and Nero are three mafia members. I'm just lacking proof. Though it could be possibly. :ponder:
I gave her a GTH scum read and then tried to back it up with good stuff, I didn't really find anything. Also keep in mind she is at the bottom of my list of who might be scum. However, you didn't actually address anything I said about her?
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
sig wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:sig, I don't believe you've said anything about my sudden and consistent defenses of you. Are you trying to pocket a prisoner?
What do you mean, pocket a prisoner?
Buddy me, man. Be my buddy. My devious, sinister buddy.

At the moment I am ripping chaindeath to shreds. Stay tuned gang.
I love you buddy. :hugs: :hug: :hugs:

:shrug2:
ImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

Epignosis wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Epignosis wrote: Question for you: How many times has ika fooled you as Mafia? How many times have you fooled ika?
I often answer questions directed at me and return questions back at the person questioning me as scum. Just sayin' :p

In any case, I have not played in a game where ika is scum. We did have a scum hydra together where we won and I'd say I got a look at his scum meta there and in games I have read or things he has told me as well.

As scum, he can usually catch me but he has a hard time lynching me. I've gone up against him at least 3 or 4 times. The one time I technically say I fooled him, he didn't figure it out until late game when it was too late.
You're telling me that you have just as much experience of ika being bad as S~V~S and thellama73 do. :|
No, I did not say that at all did I? I've played for a long time with ika on MS. I've talked to him at length about his scum meta and have played in a scum game with him in a hydra and have watched many games he's played as scum. He's played with me in several as well-he modded a game I was scum in and played against me at least 3 times that I remember maybe 4.

So, don't even try to discredit my ika read. I most definitely am concerned about him this game as some of the things he's doing are classic scum while others are more town-like. Clearly, I'm torn but I know his scum game.

Your discrediting of me on this is noted. If ika is scum, they should look at you next since you've been discrediting me all this day phase.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

S~V~S wrote:Better than the 7/10 you gave ika?
Yep, ika is at least putting some effort in. Draconus is not at all.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Outside of ika and draconus, others I'd like to look at are Soneji, Boomslang, Serge, chaindeath, nerolunar, and Epi again now with all the discrediting going on here.

Everyone else I have a solid townread on.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

Silverwolf wrote:
So you think it is an 80 or 90% probability that Draco is bad based on him & Mongoose being blendy (it was her first game in about a year,and she always chats more OT than anything on topic initially) his self vote, and a bad looking vote for DDL?

Would you think ika was MORE bad if he was blendy? Or uninvolved?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

been bussing and the service has been spotty at best. I'm sorry guys, this has been a long and annoying day and I'm still behind on everything. My show call is at fucking 4:30 today for some inane reason and I'm super tired and will not be around until later tonight. Maybe. I dunno. This whole week is gonna suck for timing, but I'll do my best to be proactive. Sorry all.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

S~V~S wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
So you think it is an 80 or 90% probability that Draco is bad based on him & Mongoose being blendy (it was her first game in about a year,and she always chats more OT than anything on topic initially) his self vote, and a bad looking vote for DDL?

About 80% yes. If ika was blendy or uninvolved, I'd put his likelihood of being scum at about 90%.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Silverwolf wrote:OK, First of all looking through Mongoose's posts and I see nothing with any substance to it. Lots of fluff posting and commenting on others opinions-mostly agreeing with them or expanding on them. This is something I can see scum do to appear to be contributing and looking busy.
Mongoose's posts are exactly what I would expect from Mongoose.

I don't have an opinion one way or the other about her replacement. Devin (Draconus) has never been someone I can peg right.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Silverwolf wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Epignosis wrote: Question for you: How many times has ika fooled you as Mafia? How many times have you fooled ika?
I often answer questions directed at me and return questions back at the person questioning me as scum. Just sayin' :p

In any case, I have not played in a game where ika is scum. We did have a scum hydra together where we won and I'd say I got a look at his scum meta there and in games I have read or things he has told me as well.

As scum, he can usually catch me but he has a hard time lynching me. I've gone up against him at least 3 or 4 times. The one time I technically say I fooled him, he didn't figure it out until late game when it was too late.
You're telling me that you have just as much experience of ika being bad as S~V~S and thellama73 do. :|
No, I did not say that at all did I? I've played for a long time with ika on MS. I've talked to him at length about his scum meta and have played in a scum game with him in a hydra and have watched many games he's played as scum. He's played with me in several as well-he modded a game I was scum in and played against me at least 3 times that I remember maybe 4.

So, don't even try to discredit my ika read. I most definitely am concerned about him this game as some of the things he's doing are classic scum while others are more town-like. Clearly, I'm torn but I know his scum game.

Your discrediting of me on this is noted. If ika is scum, they should look at you next since you've been discrediting me all this day phase.
I asked you a question. You said:

"In any case, I have not played in a game where ika is scum. We did have a scum hydra together where we won and I'd say I got a look at his scum meta there and in games I have read or things he has told me as well."

That's what you told me.

I pointed out that you have the same experience with him that S~V~S (his teammate) and llama (his host) do.

Now you say:

"No, I did not say that at all did I? I've played for a long time with ika on MS. I've talked to him at length about his scum meta and have played in a scum game with him in a hydra and have watched many games he's played as scum. He's played with me in several as well-he modded a game I was scum in and played against me at least 3 times that I remember maybe 4."

That's adding to what you told me in your initial answer (although I don't think talking "to him at length about his scum meta" is worth merit). You didn't say, "I've watched many games he's played as scum" when I first asked you about your experience. You're adding to what you said initially and making it sound like I'm trying to discredit you.

So go ahead and note that if you want. I'll wait while you sharpen your pencil.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Silverwolf wrote:Outside of ika and draconus, others I'd like to look at are Soneji, Boomslang, Serge, chaindeath, nerolunar, and Epi again now with all the discrediting going on here.

I question your experience with your boyfriend, find out it's worth questioning, you backpedal on your initial response, and now I'm bad.

:rolleyes:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:been bussing
:eye:
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1123

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts on Turnip Head, general or specific. He's been a blank read for me and he has too many posts to be a blank read.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

Silverwolf wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

About 80% yes. If ika was blendy or uninvolved, I'd put his likelihood of being scum at about 90%.
Iamnot trying to defend Draco, I am just trying to understand this. Draco is usually blendy & spotty. Does this affect your assessment?

Linki, He has been absent in the mod forums too, I think he may be away for the weekend? Not 100% sure.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

sig wrote:I gave her a GTH scum read and then tried to back it up with good stuff, I didn't really find anything. Also keep in mind she is at the bottom of my list of who might be scum. However, you didn't actually address anything I said about her?
I didn't, because I didn't think the things you brought up really implicated her at all. I don't think her Fuzz interactions are a problem, and I'm not going to take issue with anything she said about ika while I still have no idea of ika's alignment. I do credit you for admitting that the case wasn't substantial though. You gave a gun-to-head read, which is supposed to be all gut, and then Sloonei prompted you to try to explain. So you tried to explain, and didn't come up with much. I'm not hugely bothered by that.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

S~V~S, of the people who took part in the GTH reads, you were a lone wolf on two reads: sig as a baddie and ika as a townie. How strong would you say your convictions are on those?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:S~V~S, of the people who took part in the GTH reads, you were a lone wolf on two reads: sig as a baddie and ika as a townie. How strong would you say your convictions are on those?
You didn't ask me and I didn't participate, but I'll share once S~V~S goes. I think for once in life we agree on some things.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Or I'll go first. Whichever you prefer, prisoner.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:S~V~S, of the people who took part in the GTH reads, you were a lone wolf on two reads: sig as a baddie and ika as a townie. How strong would you say your convictions are on those?
There were others they could have gone to when the Fuzz lynch started. ika had the visible higher vote total. I had issues finding that they would save Fuzz (and I think Quin, Serge & Boomrique did try to save Fuzz) by piling on to their own guy.

But I guess it is possible that Fuzz had a better role maybe, and if they lynched ika and he flipped bad, they could have just HOWLED after those of us who started the CFD & backed up a Fuzzlynch. It's a big team, and a sacrifice like that might be a smart move. Although I don't know that ika would agree to be the sacrifice the island required (sorry Lost nerd joke) though with this being his ladys first game here.

I also thought sig looked bad there. And sig DOES get mislynched alot, but he also is bad at times. It was a GTH read; I have residual feels that he is bad. I feelMUCH mopre strongly about others than him, but his votes do get to me.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Epignosis wrote:Or I'll go first. Whichever you prefer, prisoner.
First is out, but I'd definitely like to hear your take.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote:
Scotty wrote:been bussing
:eye:
youre really perpetuating my perception of you having that one big eye, aintcha?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I believe ika had the extra votes to put Fuzz out (hence the picture curse, which no role accounts for). Who the hell gets extra votes and puts them on a teammate?

sig is a victim of his own syntactical entanglement, but I can't give him a pass for that anymore. I used to- nothing he says makes any sense and so much of what he says is reaching.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

S~V~S wrote:
There were others they could have gone to when the Fuzz lynch started. ika had the visible higher vote total. I had issues finding that they would save Fuzz (and I think Quin, Serge & Boomrique did try to save Fuzz) by piling on to their own guy.
So this is to say that your town read on ika is largely contingent on the alignments of those you feel attempted to save Fuzz? I agree pretty strongly now with your read on Quin, so that's a start. Boomrique looks like a baddie, my only concern is Enrique's penchant for throwing his toys out the pram when he gets mad. I don't think I'd resist that lynch barring a strong and unexpected resurgence from Boomslang today. Serge is tougher because it's difficult for me to know when his hard-to-follow thought processes are more resultant of that thought process being convoluted and fake or just a language barrier.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

My town read was by default, yes, not based on his own actions. But if he was the vanilla baddie,maybe. But I don't see why they did not go to Epi or Gleam :shrug:

Bad ika does not make a lot of sense to me, I guess. He was the clear counter wagon to a baddie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

ebwop, ika as a baddie does not make sense. That sounded like ika himself does not make sense, and that was not my meaning.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

S~V~S wrote:I also thought sig looked bad there. And sig DOES get mislynched alot, but he also is bad at times. It was a GTH read; I have residual feels that he is bad. I feelMUCH mopre strongly about others than him, but his votes do get to me.
Epignosis wrote:sig is a victim of his own syntactical entanglement, but I can't give him a pass for that anymore. I used to- nothing he says makes any sense and so much of what he says is reaching.
I understand on both accounts. Joining the game when and as I did, I saw The Syndicate's favorite mislynch on the chopping block, largely because he fervently defended a confirmed baddie. This was an immediate turnoff. I realize though that my desire to defend sig has been based more on my disdain for the cases against him than what he has actually provided. I'll have to look through his posts and try to make an emotional read, because I do think he has a way of showing his hand when the pressure is on.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

Another thing about sig that bothered me was him talking about how he would flip. For me that is code for "I am a Seemer" saying how you will flip as opposed to what you ARE.

You say "I am a civvie", not "I will flip civvie". Semantics, but it got my eye.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

The case for sig. Literally for sig. This is a town-oriented case in his defense.

What I'm looking for primarily are posts made by sig in the face of pressure. I think he has become a very self-aware player in recent memory as a direct result of being lynched so frequently, and I think the most telling posts he can produce are those that come when it might be happening again. How does he handle this game when Let's Lynch Sig is once again being fielded in discussion?
sig wrote:
Sloonei wrote:sig and enrique's names have been hanging out at the bottom of the page for a while but neither of them are saying anything. No one likes a tattle tale, but I'm gonna do it anyway.
This is scummy, and very pingy. Since I've had the tab up and haven't talked it must mean something? You bringing this up is very very troubling.

Could someone brief me on the Golden and Gleam case? It seems Wilgy is voting for him mainly based on tone? Yet I've got no idea why people are voting for Gleam.

I'll be moving my vote from Chain seeing how he has posted, but not sure who to yet.
sig wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
sig wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:
@ Sig I find it suspicious that you reacted so violently and defensive towards Sloonei pointing out you were lurking. :ponder:
I didn't react violently, I did react defensively yes since usually accusing someone of being present and lurking is followed by someone saying it is pingy, then BAM Sig gets lynched and there is no more Sig. :(
but why did you say i was scummy for pointing it out?
Since it doesn't seem like something a civ would do this early, espacilly since both of us have posted. Also as I already said, this seemed like a starter attempt to get sig lynched and sig doesn't like to get lynched. :(
Sloonei threw a little poop at sig for a dumb reason (Sloonei likely would grant it was dumb and that throwing poop was the point). sig understandably reacted to this with some severity. I would expect a townie sig to have heightened awareness for anyone who might act against him, especially for a dubious reason, and I think his reaction to Sloonei reflects that.

This is something that could be faked by a mafioso sig, but I don't think it's as trivial as "well he knows all of this and can just pretend!". It's not as easy as it sounds.
sig wrote:
Golden wrote:Serge and Fuzz votes both opportunistic, I'd be open to either of them too.

Serge another new player?

linki: Good point from Sloonie, however I can also see what he means CFD usually are lead by mafia imo. It has saved me more then once getting worked up then someone else suggesting it
sig wrote:Someoen explain the Fuzz thing to me please if you bring a good point maybe I'd vote that way though Im not seeing anything

Rarely if ever do experienced players slip like that. Everytime I've "slipped" it turned out mafia was behind my lynch the same is happening here for Fuzz.
sig wrote:Why would mafia Fuzz pop in at endgame and vote Ike unless he was saving Gleam/Epi if this was the case why ditch both those wagons? This is the scummiest CFD since the one I lead to stop me from getting lynched when I was almost confirmed mafia

@Epi he didn't
We all know that sig defended Fuzz and resisted the CFD. He got loads of crap for it. I don't think those facts alone are enough to make him a team mate of Fuzz though. One must assess the reasons he has provided for doing those things, not merely that he did them. He provided two of them which were reiterated numerous times in so many ways during and after the fact, which I have reduced to the two above posts.

1. He was concerned that the CFD was a baddie-motivated rescue attempt, and he supported that assertion with a personal experience he had as a baddie in which a CFD saved him. I think that's important -- he didn't just resist the CFD on some vague principle, he did it because he has seen it go against town before. That might not be the most logical thing, but it's understandable to me that he'd have that concern. This is a better reason to resist the CFD than anyone else provided IMO.

2. He was concerned Fuzz was being attacked for weak reasons (primarily a slip). Given that we all know how often sig gets mislynched for silly things like this, shouldn't it make sense that he has a heightened awareness of this kind of accusation and will fight against it when he sees it?
sig wrote:oops lol, guess I was wrong. However, I'm not mafia I believed the Wagon on lynch developed to quickly to be real.
Some people maintained their grumpy anti-CFD stance after its successful result (DDL, Quin, Enrique -- all of whom have drawn suspicion and two of whom still do). sig didn't pull that -- he immediately granted his error. This is how I would have reacted in his place as a townie.

---------

I'll stop there for now. If anyone who suspects sig disagrees with a point I've made so far, please voice it. I suspect much of the same concepts would be repeated if I continued. This goes through the CFD which I think is the most important stuff.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

S~V~S wrote:Another thing about sig that bothered me was him talking about how he would flip. For me that is code for "I am a Seemer" saying how you will flip as opposed to what you ARE.

You say "I am a civvie", not "I will flip civvie". Semantics, but it got my eye.
I don't know about you, but I've said "I will flip town" or "when I flip town" or other similar things countless times. I think it's very commonplace regardless of seemers.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

I know. But you asked why I GTHed him as bad.That was part of it. Him saying that as a discussion of "Maybe LC was the Seemer" was going on.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm willing to admit that I expended my energy on DDL and my vote on sig. I'm willing to consider other things. I'm not Golden.

But if sig is bad and wins I'm going to be pissed at the world and this thread in particular. :meany:
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Epignosis wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Outside of ika and draconus, others I'd like to look at are Soneji, Boomslang, Serge, chaindeath, nerolunar, and Epi again now with all the discrediting going on here.

I question your experience with your boyfriend, find out it's worth questioning, you backpedal on your initial response, and now I'm bad.

Yeah no. There is no town reason to discredit me like this. You are bad.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Epignosis

I plan on responding further to what he said but I'm gonna calm down first. However, he's scum.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Sig is town and I have no doubt that scum is jumping on his bandwagon every single day.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

But fewer and fewer have voted for him each day, It seems quite the opposite?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Silverwolf wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Oh no ma'am. Don't stir this pot. I am not bad and I have every right to question your "experience." I will not accept "Silverwolf says ika is bad, so he's bad."

I have played countless games with my spouse, and I was right every time about her except once. She burned me good in Harry Potter. I defended her ass while she was out playing with the kids. Ask Turnip Head. It was bad. That was enough for me to back of my own experience with her and realize that she is a dynamic person capable of fooling me.

So no. "We talked about his meta" and "I was bad with him once" is not good enough for me. You are not an expert on ika's "meta" or whatever it is you want to call it.

If you can muster the support to lynch ika, I won't stand in the way. I'm not a cop. I don't know if he is or not. I don't think he is because of the Day 2 lynch and the apparent fact that he had extra votes.

But you are not an expert on his game. Get married and live in the same house for 10 years and then play Mafia together many many times when you are on the same team and not on the same team. Then we can talk.
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

Epignosis wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

And this has any relveance how? i didnt even read the link you gave but even trying a discred it already gonna make me ripa new one
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

S~V~S wrote:But fewer and fewer have voted for him each day, It seems quite the opposite?
sig is an easy mislynch for scum, he's lynchbait
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

And this has any relveance how? i didnt even read the link you gave but even trying a discred it already gonna make me ripa new one
JHC. :rolleyes:
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Epignosis wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Oh no ma'am. Don't stir this pot. I am not bad and I have every right to question your "experience." I will not accept "Silverwolf says ika is bad, so he's bad."

I have played countless games with my spouse, and I was right every time about her except once. She burned me good in Harry Potter. I defended her ass while she was out playing with the kids. Ask Turnip Head. It was bad. That was enough for me to back of my own experience with her and realize that she is a dynamic person capable of fooling me.

So no. "We talked about his meta" and "I was bad with him once" is not good enough for me. You are not an expert on ika's "meta" or whatever it is you want to call it.

If you can muster the support to lynch ika, I won't stand in the way. I'm not a cop. I don't know if he is or not. I don't think he is because of the Day 2 lynch and the apparent fact that he had extra votes.

But you are not an expert on his game. Get married and live in the same house for 10 years and then play Mafia together many many times when you are on the same team and not on the same team. Then we can talk.
I believe this site is too polite for me to say what I want to say here but YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT I DO OR DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IKA'S META.

You did not play with us on ms and you have no clue about our relationship or what we know about each other or our play. So DON'T EVEN GO THERE WITH ME.

You should be lynched today because if you are not scum, you are just a jerk I'd prefer not to play with then.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Epignosis wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

OK......

you have not rights to ever discredit silver at all, do you and your spouce talk every day about your meta for aat least na hr? do you and your spouse. do you even know what we do share and how we know each other so well that we would trun in a heartbeat?

i dont care what your experince is but you discreit on her is shit and that i will not tolerate anything of the sort.

epi

you have no rights to ever talk to silver in your consending attitude or act like you know me better then her or that you can compare how your relationship or how SVS/llama is.

you can not even come close, i have said this before, she share empaty together and we can litarly feel it when one of ius is scum.

your facts are shit too, uf you were readin the damn game you would of known already that it would be very much of my scum MO to hard bus a buddy in the manner so you acting me town based on that is bullshit reaosns
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Anyway, I believe Epi when he claims his aim was to determine how much stock should be put in SW's read at face value, because I've been trying to determine the same thing.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

Silverwolf wrote:
S~V~S wrote:But fewer and fewer have voted for him each day, It seems quite the opposite?
sig is an easy mislynch for scum, he's lynchbait
I understand that, but more and more baddies are not piling on his train everyday. I think me, and Epi, are the only people to still suspect him. And he is fairly far down on my list.

You have played with him before? I did not realize that.

linki, wow :|
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Anyway, I believe Epi when he claims his aim was to determine how much stock should be put in SW's read at face value, because I've been trying to determine the same thing.
heres a hint: silver will alwasys come to the right conclusion in the end. she has played scm with me in hydra, she has seen games of me scum. she is 100% accurate at reading me when i become sucm. She willknow it firsthand and will not hesitae to ram it down
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

moreso the fact that epi self admits he hinders his own town game ot hlp his own scum game makes me want to lynch him cus if he is town, he is argubly playing aginast a towns wincon
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

sig if you wan to work with anyone help us vote epi off
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Silverwolf wrote:Epignosis

I plan on responding further to what he said but I'm gonna calm down first. However, he's scum.
If I'm bad, what am I doing? Saving ika? Saving Draconus? Please tell me what I would have to gain in engaging you at all. I don't know you from Eve.

If ika is a 7/10, and you voted Draconus instead of him, and now you're voting me over Draconus, that means I'm like a...nine or ten? All because I questioned your ability to judge ika?

Why are you getting worked up that I'm questioning your ability to read your significant other? Is that not fair game? Should I accept your read as gospel and pounce? I daresay you've been less charitable toward people who voted for more reason than that.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Uh. Epi is a nice fellow who is playing Mafia.

I think it's time to utilize the mod on duty.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I too am going to take a break. Because I have children and Smash Brothers tournaments around here are a thing. :srsnod:
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

nobody ever gets in the way of trying to discred the abiltiy of silvrer being able to read me nor doea anyone get in the way of me reaidng her

i fear scum!silver not becuase i can catch her, but because in an argument with me vs her she always looks more town. she is a scum to be feared but a townie to be even more feared. when shes town, she kills scums, when shes scum she will be able to sneak by easy on others.

Return to “Previous Jobs”