Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 375

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Night 9

Post by Snow Dog »

RIP TH. I am sorry the way that went down. I thought I'd caught you out as, if not the Master, then someone bad. when MM seemed to slip up.

When The doctor said he though you were the Master and voted for you it seemed to fit. We trust the Doc right? So I did and voted for him too expecting others to follow.

Chris. I didn't vote for you because you are not the Master. Well i don't think you are.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

zeek wrote:Wouldn't it be in the recruit team's best interest to take out the Cyber team tho?
No. The Cyber team has extra votes (Snow Dog's + 1 for every member alive) and they have a nightly kill. Think of how powerful that would be if they could recruit the whole team.

Look at how keys tried to discredit my entire case on the Cyber team. Saying how it wasn't my Cyber case that got Sabie lynched. MP was all about lynching Bass, then next thing you know:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Folks, I think TH 2.0 might just be The Master.
4 minutes later, he votes TH.

A half an hour before the end of the lynch.

Seriously? That shit is fishy as FUCK!
MovingPictures07 wrote:Chris, I value your input, even if it has been manic at times. I also believe you, so no, I won't vote for you.

TH 2.0 said the night actions last night were redirected, then MM said the fact that TH 2.0 had a night action was "worth noting".

Linki: Not sure yet, Chris, let me get back to you on that one.
So, MP is taking the advice/word of a recruited indy role?

SHADY!

LINKI @ Snow Dog: You're full of it, that's all you could talk about all day 8. "Chip away", remember? I'm not going any further. You're a baddie, and nothing you say should be believed.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Also, when it was brought up what TH said, I even suggested that TH was implying that MP, The Doctor used that daylight power...
If he finds 3 companions, he gains the ability to create a “day of sunshine” for all civvies. No civvies can be lynched the following day period, and any night abilities used by baddies or the indy will not affect civvies the following night period.
I mean, I said it. That's what he was talking about.

But MP votes him 30 minutes before the end of the lynch, and TH ends up dead, with 2 (5) votes.

And no one sees it.

:(
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I have this theory on the hidden roles.

John Lumic. He is the creator of Cybermen in the New Who series. A recruiter. http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/John_Lumic

Davros. Creator of the Daleks. Recruiter http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Davros
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Chris. the evidence is there that you are not the Master. i finally believe it. thought you'd be happy.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I guess in Chris' world, no one can see new evidence or take on other peoples opinions and change their minds. How sad.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

Snowy - I think Davros is a good shout, I post that the other day too. I dunno about Lumis though. Are you thinking they can only recruit their creations?

Chris - Good point about the day of sunshine... :ponder:
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Wait, if I'm reading this right wouldn't the day civvie protection be when sabie was lynched and the night civvie protection be when DF and Dana survived?

Or am I not understanding what you mean?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

zeek wrote:Snowy - I think Davros is a good shout, I post that the other day too. I dunno about Lumis though. Are you thinking they can only recruit their creations?

Probably not as Lucy Saxon was recruited. If it is true though Davros is screwed.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Here is the post that got TH MP's vote:
Turnip Head wrote:BR, if it helps any re: DF, I think that some if not all of last night's targets were redirected.

So, to recap.

- TH suspects SVS.

- MetalMarsh, a recruited player, says that TH knew that the targets were switched.

- MP says that's a great idea, and switches his vote to TH.

- TH is lynch switched, and turns out to be Jackie.

- TH's last post before being fucked in the ass was at 2:00 pm.

Why didn't MP give TH the consideration of having a chance to respond before voting him?
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Chris - I think MP switched because MM said about his night action, not that the powers were redirected.

Snowy - We can't be sure MM wasn't recruited by the Master. Do you think the Great Intelligence is a poss secret role? Weeping Angel is still a possibility too I suppose.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

zeek wrote:Wait, if I'm reading this right wouldn't the day civvie protection be when sabie was lynched and the night civvie protection be when DF and Dana survived?

Or am I not understanding what you mean?
That's what I mean, but I'm not saying that's what happened.

I'm saying that TH could have been referring to that. I'm ALSO saying that we never got a chance to ask him that. Shouldn't we have had a chance to ask him that? And why would MP vote for him? A symbolic vote? To show TH that he meant business?

Then TH had the UNBELIEVABLE bad luck of getting MP's warning vote being turning into a lynch switch?

Wow... TH is one unlucky mother fucker.

LINKI: MM said what about a night action? MM said that TH had a night action, then implied that when TH said that he thought the targets where switched, that was his evidence.

Are you saying that that is a good enough reason for MP to switch his vote to TH 30 minutes before the poll closing, when TH hadn't posted in 7 hours?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

If the Day of Sunshine happened, then the host eror where Dana was killed but then unkilled (due to Sunshine) indicates that DFaraday would have survived even without the Sunshine. Don't know if that's relevant, but there it is.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Gotrees wrote:I think Elo has been acting strange this whole game. Starting off with a Juliets 1.0 vote, then an Azure vote, then a bunch of votes where she was the sole person voting for Dana, then suddenly she began voting very accurately and with the crowd, (Made, Enrique, MM, Roxy).

Might this shift in voting habits be due to being recruited? I don't know. What I do know is that (1) Elo doesn't appear to be any more active in thread to suggest that she actually has any reason to make these informed votes, and (2) every single vote since the Made vote, she has voted with Blooper, with the exception of one vote. In that vote, Blooper voted for Elo's favorite enemy, Dana. I feel like the recruiter might be recruiting these silent players and using them as pawns or something, I imagine it would be a good way to fly under the radar. I think it's generally being assumed that Elo is good because she survived the early Strax attack, but if my theory is right she was recruited just before the Made vote, and would not have been a baddie at the time of Strax's NK attempt.

I notice that Blooper was posting a few hours ago, but failed to reply to the concerns I mentioned earlier about her. If there really is a connection between Blooper and Elo, there might be one with Epig too (maybe as recruiter?). Although I realize this would definitely need a closer look.

Let me know if I'm insane, it's past 3 in the morning and I need some sleep. For that reason, I also won't be posting the planet summaries up right away, but I'll try to get them done before the poll closes tomorrow. I will mention, though, that Vulcan has made an appearance before. My summary of it can be found here. It had strong Dalek connotations, but now that the Daleks are dead I don't know what that means for us. Personally, I would still avoid it.
You should also be aware that Strax tried to kill Elo, but failed. Hence, she is either a civ or a baddie with protection.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Chris - No, I wouldn't say its a good enough reason. MP will have to answer you on that. I just think it'd be a little bold of MP to vote for someone he knew the lynch would be switched to. Snowy got his vote in just under the wire, MP couldn't have known that. For the same reason, I don't think Snowy switched it. He may have been trying to hide any extra votes he has, but switching the lynch to TH after voting for him in the last ten minutes? Nah. I don't believe it.

linki - good point. DFaraday was targetted by Strax though, could have been a civ fail.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

MM - what do you make of the lynch?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

zeek wrote:Snowy - I think Davros is a good shout, I post that the other day too. I dunno about Lumis though. Are you thinking they can only recruit their creations?

Why would TH make a comment about night actions being redirected then? Being a civ, nothing would have affected him if the Master used his Day of Sunshine trick. I think it's pretty clear that this was the Master's doing.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

zeek wrote:Chris - I think MP switched because MM said about his night action, not that the powers were redirected.

Snowy - We can't be sure MM wasn't recruited by the Master. Do you think the Great Intelligence is a poss secret role? Weeping Angel is still a possibility too I suppose.
I think the Weeping Angel is a red herring. I'd bet you Enrique was trying to draw us off with that one.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Long Con wrote:If the Day of Sunshine happened, then the host eror where Dana was killed but then unkilled (due to Sunshine) indicates that DFaraday would have survived even without the Sunshine. Don't know if that's relevant, but there it is.
When I asked the hosts one of those questions you think I ask too much of, they said that even if Strax had a no civ kill remaining, Rory would lose his NK protection. I assume that to mean that Stax's no civ kill wasn't used. It was Rory's thing that saved him.

So if day of sunshine was used, Stax's no civ kill didn't come into play.

That could be what happened.

But that's not the point. The point is what TH said to warrant a vote from MP... a vote that ultimately got TH, a civvie, killed.

LINKI @ MM: THAT'S the role I was trying to think of. TH was most likely referring to that role, implying that he thought it was used. Why would he, as The Master, announce that? TH was just saying that he thought it was used, and BR agreed with him. ( I think )
Black Rock wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:BR, if it helps any re: DF, I think that some if not all of last night's targets were redirected.

Awwww... that does help a lot.

But did anyone bring it up then? I'm reading now, and I'm not seeing anything.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

The more I read back, the more apparent it is that TH was civ. (Of course hindsight is 20/20)

He made a compelling case on SVS, along the same lines I was looking at.

He made a good point on Bass.

MM starts to call him "go along TH"

Makes a bad small one point case on him

MP votes TH 30 minutes before the lynch.

Am I repeating myself? Yes, I am. Because that's a very important fact.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

zeek wrote:MM - what do you make of the lynch?
I think this supports my theory that there are two recruiters. Yes I understand that this might be far-fetched, but why else would a lynch be switched from Bass? As far as I know, the Cybermen don't have a lynch switch on their own. Also, even if there was a lynch save, Chris would have taken the blow... Unless... I actually just realized that MP could have an extra vote because of his role, and hey, maybe Snow Dog does too.

Hosts, was the lynch a tie?

Linki: He has been 'Go-along TH. He had been popping his head in occasionally, asking questions, and bugging out quickly. That is not obvious civ play, that is, as you say, hindsight.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

At least he was playing.

And at best, the vote was 5 to 10. No way it was a lynch.

And I'm pretty sure Amy Pond is still alive, so it was probably 5 to 11.

And two recruiters? LOL really?

Do the civs even have a chance of winning?

2 recruiters and a serial killer, along with 2 baddie teams each with a kill.

:haha:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

The Master: Due to his strong ability as a hypnotist, once in the game he can force every night action that night to be randomly redirected to someone other than the original target. This is up to and including kill attempts.
I wonder why The Master chose to use his ability that night? Why that night? Was someone getting close to him? Did he think Strax would probably target him?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Why do you think Amy Pond is still alive?

Also, why do you trust me?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Chris wrote:At least he was playing.

I don't think the recruiters are on the same side though.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Long Con wrote:
The Master: Due to his strong ability as a hypnotist, once in the game he can force every night action that night to be randomly redirected to someone other than the original target. This is up to and including kill attempts.
I wonder why The Master chose to use his ability that night? Why that night? Was someone getting close to him? Did he think Strax would probably target him?
For the record: I do think Chris is civ.

BUT if he was the Master pretending to be Jack, he'd need to get through N8 to keep up that pretense. He was very paranoid about being killed.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

LaezyDaezy lackwit Golden Genie as to resperse magic one is bending amoroso MM. He's the one saltpeter threw redolent that statement about TH's Scout Pixie crundles NorthernBelle being antaphrodisiac overthwart from killed targeting particulars I don't see Kate he explained that. amical ductility crier pilferer Eko attempt to it feels lactescence team levant he threw that chowchow lumper hieroglyphical miscompute because I just want to SING! suspicions of disbelief Uncertain Trigonometry letter miscompute civ. anticlimax seems to me tantalize tedge the jiva rolling with the TH talk. Achilles Creeping Death wrong about this? Because AaronLittleton I'm not, I straitlaced know why ramadan are Caterpillar talking targeting him license more.

Dormouse think the reason hustler mentioned the night pupa being clientship is he tried to faldstool vendue and another person Obscure Boot insanifed instead.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Chris wrote:zeek, aren't you the one who got your panties in a bunch and PMed the Hosts over the me and keys being mean? Funny that you should then post a pic of a pacifier. I like it though... tells me that you might thicken that skin up... The catch is, you've gotta be able to take it too. ;)

Linki
For the record, I don't need pm's form anyone for me to decide that maybe players are being agressive and need to cool off. Even when two players are engaged in some name calling that THEY BOTH ARE OK WITH, (and yes I've seen that happen) it still tends to create a hostile environment for other players not involved in the situation. I, as a player, feel uncomfortable posting in places that feel hostile and I work VERY hard to create a welcoming environment full of fun for ALL my players. (There's a reason I never played on sites like MafiaScum.)

Basically my point is, I ask people to tone it down as a host, if it would have made me feel uncomfortable if I were playing, NOT because someone made me do it.

Now - I have to finish getting ready for work. I wanted to make sure that was CLEARLY understood though before I left the thread again.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

If it was a lynch save, the lynch could have passed on to the next available person, being you. But you obviously weren't lynched, TH was. The only explanation there is Snow Dog and MP offered hidden votes, which is probably true. Otherwise it was just a clean switch.

Linki: zeek: can you think of viable reasons for Chris not to be Jack?

Linki 2: Ahh, mafiascum. That was the reason I quit mafia a couple years ago.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Linki: zeek: can you think of viable reasons for Chris not to be Jack?
Well there's nothing to say he is Jack, other than the fact Jack is probably alive and nobody has called him out on it. Like I said, I think he is Jack, I'm just theorizing.

Only those targetted by the Master (barring conspiracy theories) and the two of us AREN'T the Master.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

zeek wrote:Only those targetted by the Master (barring conspiracy theories) and the two of us AREN'T the Master.
Just checked, thats only MP.

I have a few people fit into certain roles based on my observations, but I thought someone else was Jackie, so they could all be wrong really.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

zeek wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Linki: zeek: can you think of viable reasons for Chris not to be Jack?
Well there's nothing to say he is Jack, other than the fact Jack is probably alive and nobody has called him out on it. Like I said, I think he is Jack, I'm just theorizing.

Only those targetted by the Master (barring conspiracy theories) and the two of us AREN'T the Master.
I'd bet Dana isn't the Master either, dying before the hosts made a mistake.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Long Con wrote:
I don't know if The Master did use it or not. While thinking about why he used it, if he did, keep in the back of your head that The Master could be recruited, and that using that could be used to help the recruitment team.

The results of night 8 could also be from the daylight thing... I'm pretty sure.
Long Con wrote:Why do you think Amy Pond is still alive?

Also, why do you trust me?
I think Amy is alive because I haven't seen her or Rory get lynched yet, and most dead people, I have an idea of roles for them.

But mostly because I think Amy is alive because I'm pretty sure who she is.

And the reason I trust you is you seem to be willing to listen to my theories and put thought into them. Basically, you're seeming reasonable, and not bad. Does that mean you aren't recruited? Fuck no! I'd recruit you if I were a recruiter. But I don't think you are.

With Roxy and MM being exposed as recruited, that leaves 2 other possible recruits. So long as I believe that, and that the recruits are MP and keys, then there's no room for you or BR to be recruited.

Therefore, trust. For now...
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
zeek wrote:

Not voting for 5 lynches, but still making night kills?

I don't think so.

Safe assumption.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Chris wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
zeek wrote:

I don't think so.

Safe assumption.
What?!?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Of course they're not.

You're suggesting that there's two separate recruiting teams, and I'm telling you you're nuts.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Chris wrote:]

I don't think so.

Safe assumption.
What?!?
I'm agreeing with you that I don't think Dana is The Master.

MM, let me ask you. What is your motivation for "helping the civs"?

Your original win condition was to kill all the civs. Then you were recruited.

It makes no sense.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

LC, how do you feel about my case on Snow Dog?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Chris wrote:LC, how do you feel about my case on Snow Dog?
I don't think he engineered the lynch switch with MP.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Chris, I had no idea TH 2.0 would get lynched; Bass was the obvious lynchee at that point, as he still had 10 votes after I switched mine. What motivation or means would I even have to switch that lynch anyway? I've been crusading Bass and Snow Dog as bad nearly as long as you have.

I've thought about it and considered a third party would want to switch the lynch, but who would that even be? LC brought up an interesting question with The Master's night target scramble. That needs further analysis. Frankly, I am still considering the explanation that it was a simple save lynch switch, but I suppose we don't know which it was until we find out whether Bass and Snow Dog are recruited or not, since it seems more likely a recruited individual would have access to a lynch switch, right?

I am at campus multitasking so I can't look into it until tonight, but I think that would be worth some searching.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

MP, why did you change your vote to TH, 30 minutes before the end of the poll?

Also, zeek I think asked why MP would be so brazen. Why, he's the Doctor of course. No one would suspect the Doctor. Why do you think he made such a point for us all to know he was the Doctor. Shit, I'm starting to think The Master killed him for the sole purpose of proving to everyone else that didn't know that MP was the Doctor.

MP, there's nothing in the Cyber's roles to suggest they have a switch. I've already illustrated how the switch of an unrecruited Cyber baddie would benefit the recruiters. Do you remember that? Should I link it for you?

Do you think that there's any validity to why I suggested the recruiters would use a switch in that way?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

*And when i say why did you switch your vote, what I mean is why did you vote him at all in the first place?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sure, Chris, but I've already said I'm not recruited. Your argument makes NO sense, you say no one would ask why I'm so brazen but you are not only asking it, you're crusading I'm bad. Yet again, except now you're saying I've been recruited.

Frankly, we don't even know anything about this recruiter, who they can recruit, how they recruit, or if they are even still alive, but if they can recruit ANYONE then literally anyone can be this brazen and anyone can be considered bad. If anything I am more apt to get eyeballed because my role was written with the inevitable self-outing of it (if I got lynched, I would just come back to life). Not only that but it might be overpowered if it could recruit just plain anyone, especially my role in particular.

But I haven't been recruited and that makes me think that the recruiter team cannot recruit just anyone because obviously anyone would want to have my role on their team. I've said all this before.

As to why I voted TH 2.0, I already addressed this, and I'm pretty sure you already asked me. I already figured Bass was going to get lynched and I was OK with that, so I placed my vote on TH because I wanted to bring attention to the possibility of him being The Master. I've voted like this before this game. I didn't figure my one vote would get TH 2.0 lynched since you had 4 votes and Bass had 10.

If a recruiting team would use the lynch switch to take attention away from them, then why the hell would I vote TH 2.0 and then switch the lynch to him? That brings attention on me. There's already been enough attention on me all game, and I'm a prime candidate for suspected recruitment because I'm a confirmed powerful civ. The last thing I need is more attention.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Night 8

Post by Tangrowth »

Chris, also, your assertion that S~V~S is the recruiter is wrong. Even TH 2.0 realized I was saying S~V~S cannot have that role. BR backed me up even.

Turnip Head wrote:I think Chris is the recruiter.
So what about this then?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Just as I start to believe you are civ, Chris, I find it REALLY interesting you ignore that completely in your analysis. If you are a civvie, stop bending things to fit your preconceived notions of who is what. Instead, please consider everything and then make your assertions.

I have to go and stop multitasking because I am not getting enough done, so see you folks later tonight. :)
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Sure, Chris, but I've already said I'm not recruited. Your argument makes NO sense, you say no one would ask why I'm so brazen but you are not only asking it, you're crusading I'm bad. Yet again, except now you're saying I've been recruited.

Frankly, we don't even know anything about this recruiter, who they can recruit, how they recruit, or if they are even still alive, but if they can recruit ANYONE then literally anyone can be this brazen and anyone can be considered bad. If anything I am more apt to get eyeballed because my role was written with the inevitable self-outing of it (if I got lynched, I would just come back to life). Not only that but it might be overpowered if it could recruit just plain anyone, especially my role in particular.

But I haven't been recruited and that makes me think that the recruiter team cannot recruit just anyone because obviously anyone would want to have my role on their team. I've said all this before.

As to why I voted TH 2.0, I already addressed this, and I'm pretty sure you already asked me. I already figured Bass was going to get lynched and I was OK with that, so I placed my vote on TH because I wanted to bring attention to the possibility of him being The Master. I've voted like this before this game. I didn't figure my one vote would get TH 2.0 lynched since you had 4 votes and Bass had 10.

If a recruiting team would use the lynch switch to take attention away from them, then why the hell would I vote TH 2.0 and then switch the lynch to him? That brings attention on me. There's already been enough attention on me all game, and I'm a prime candidate for suspected recruitment because I'm a confirmed powerful civ. The last thing I need is more attention.
Really? Show me where you've done that?
Day 1 - Julietsintheskywithcoffee
MovingPictures07 (8), Epignosis (9), Bullzeye (12), Enrique (13), Elohcin (14), sabie12 (15), zeek (18), Spacedaisy (22)
You probably voting juliets early here, maybe even first, but it's day 1.
Day 2- Spacedaisy
MovingPictures07 (10), S~V~S (11), Snow Dog (12), Hedgeowl (21)
You probably voting Daisy early here, maybe even first, but it's day 2.
Day 3 - Snow Dog
zeek (16), Enrique (22), Gotrees (24), MovingPictures07 (27), Dana (28), Metalmarsh89 (29)
No early warning vote here as far as I know.
Day 4 - Made
S~V~S (4), DFaraday (9), Enrique (10), juliets (11), Turnip Head (13), Elohcin (14), Dom (17), zeek (18), nijuukyugou (19), Roxy (20), Gotrees (21), Dana (25), Made (27), MovingPictures07 (28) 50%
You were the last one to vote Made here...
Day 5 - Enrique
Black Rock (2), Hedgeowl (7), sabie12 (8), MovingPictures07 (9), Long Con (10), Epignosis (11), juliets (12), Elohcin (13), Bass_the_Clever (14), DFaraday (16), Dom (17), Snow Dog (18), Metalmarsh89 (19), Roxy (20), nijuukyugou (22), keys56000000000 (23), Spacedaisy (24)
Voted early here, but everyone knew he was a baddie. Your intention was to lynch him with this vote.
Day 6 - MetalMarsh
MovingPictures07 (7), DFaraday (8), juliets (13), Epignosis (16), Snow Dog (17), Elohcin (20), Hedgeowl (21) 32%
You originated the idea, or strongly supported the lyncearly on with MM, but he was bad. It wasn't a warning vote. You intended him to get voted out over Epig.
Day 7 - Roxy
MovingPictures07 (10), Epignosis (11), Chris (12), Turnip Head (15), nijuukyugou (16), Snow Dog (17), Black Rock (19), Elohcin (22), Long Con (23)
Same as MM. You originated the idea to lynch her,because she was bad.
Day 8 - (DEAD)
Day 9 - TH
MovingPictures07 (20), Snow Dog (22) 9%
Solo vote on TH, until Snow Dog buried his extra votes with 10 minutes to go.

So Mp, where is it where you've given someone a warning vote in this game? Can you show me where? That vote on TH appears to me to be the first time you've gone so "rogue" to put someone on blast.

You know what else I noticed MP? The lynches you did lead, they all netted baddies. You were dead on.

Now, this kind of fuck up? Do you think you're really that unlucky that you just happened to be involved in this unfortunate circumstance?

MovingPictures07 wrote:Just as I start to believe you are civ, Chris, I find it REALLY interesting you ignore that completely in your analysis. If you are a civvie, stop bending things to fit your preconceived notions of who is what. Instead, please consider everything and then make your assertions.

I have to go and stop multitasking because I am not getting enough done, so see you folks later tonight. :)
So, just like SVS, since you started talking openly about how you think I'm civ, I'm supposed to just suddenly drop any and all suspicion of you?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I got a slow, rainy day at work today.

I'm here all day.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Chris, it looks indecorous MP said "I've voted like this LaezyDaezy this game" calculating anticlimax pamphleteer it investigated alphabetarian supportance. Jason Maher At odds suitable how stoup LittleTiger it, I phr be wrong.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I suppose it could read that way juliets, but it looked to me like he was talking about this game.

Anyway, even if he didn't mean this game, it's still the first time he's done it in this game. And the first time he votes outside of the norm, it gets switched?

VERY coincidental then...
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Chris wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Of course they're not.

You're suggesting that there's two separate recruiting teams, and I'm telling you you're nuts.
So you think MP and I are on the same recruited team? :huh:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”