Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 1]

Post by nutella »

sprityo wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:05 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:23 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:54 am
Long Con wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:52 am So, what are we dealing with here? Closed setup, and we don't even know which roles are on the bad team.

So, what is the method of catching someone on Day 1? Ask questions and hope someone slips up?
Create a whirlwind of a thread by facilitating maximal activity. Ask questions, make comments, and hurl accusations at every opportunity. The thread needs to be a pressured and even stressful environment.

I ain’t got no time fo’ dat today so y’all get busy.
So in other words, "y'all get started and get the dirty work done and I will come back in here before the vote and make my assessment on which bandwagon I should jump on." Sounds bad to me. My first accusation is on YOU. Not only just this post. But, this post was given at12:54am. You then go on posting frequently until 3:08am. That is over 2 hours. And you have no time to ask questions, make comments, hurl accusations? There was no opportunity for that? Then you must have slept or something because you came back in the early pm posting exactly 9 hours later. At 1:48pm you talk about what you will do once you feel like actually playing the game. Again, you post frequently for 1 hour (1:48pm-2:42pm) not really saying anything. I do NOT like Jay in Mega-Man, I do not like him, Sam-I-Am.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

@Jack - I always post early on and often. I just don't often say much game related crap because I am too busy trying to keep up with the reading in the little bit of time I have to devote to mafia.

out of 7 posts this must be the one! :yay: I will say it looks forced, yes. nothing about this seems to flow smoothly.

Too many words. That is how i would see it. It looks suspicious yes, but eloh has now dropped off the radar. Do you interpret that as intentional or not?
It's not just that one. Check out the one in which she straight up contradicts her jay read.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Bullzeye wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:09 pm
I don't know how to do the fancy new way people are announcing their votes. Sorry if it's mandatory now, wasn't done at all last time I played.
Not mandatory in this game. They're just [ vote ] [ /vote ] tags if you want to use them, they were made for a past game but are not required in most games (it makes them easy to see in thread and easy to search since they have the keyword "aubergine" :p
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:10 pm I'd be cool with lynching Eloh, since I didn't like the contradictory jay stuff that I pointed out, but I also have some fear that it's too easy. I'm also not opposed to lynching Colin, since I'd expect to see a lot more content from him by now/better explanation of his vote (and the same goes for Nova but a bit less so on the content expectations). But for now my vote stays on Sloonei. Despite his emotional appeal I haven't seen anything that is enough to convince me he is genuine. Maybe I am reading with a biased angle but I have been able to see every post of his as posturing/forced/disingenuous and I think it's notable that I haven't been able to shake that feeling in any of his defenses.
Also, I'm not gonna pretend that Jay doesn't have some influence in this as well. I value his perspective on Sloonei and although he is hesitant to lynch Sloonei he is not scrambling to save him either, and has suggested he, like me, is experiencing not being able to see a definitive genuine town Sloonei anywhere.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Dom »

voting elo for now

[VOTE: eloh] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Elohcin »

Oh my goodness, Nutella is aggreeing with other people too much. I think she is bad.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:28 pm Eloh thinks i’m good and bad at the same time
And?
MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:21 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:22 pm Let's slow down the linki here...I am trying to catch up and my eyeballs hurt
Do you usually put out all your reads before you catch up?
I usually just post my thoughts as I am reading along. I guess that's why my thoughts can change and people think I am wishy-washy sometimes. But I don't care because it is the only way I can do it. If I waited to post until I was all caught up, I would not post but once a phase and I doubt I would even have the energy to post anything after catching up.
nutella wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:36 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:35 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:29 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:23 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:28 pm Eloh thinks i’m good and bad at the same time
Sounds like a very townie mindset. Eloh I mean.
can’t tell if sarcasm
Not sarcasm.
I haven't looked at all of her posts, but to be indecisive on someone like that is usually a town-tell
it doesn't look like legitimate indecision though. she literally said "I'm sus of Jay" and "I don't think anything happened to jay on d0" in the same post
AAAANNNNNNNND, I said I didn't think anything happened to ANYONE on Day 0. I was under the assumption that recruitment wasn't happending until Day 1. And I wrong?

(Still catching up)
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:30 pm AAAANNNNNNNND, I said I didn't think anything happened to ANYONE on Day 0. I was under the assumption that recruitment wasn't happending until Day 1. And I wrong?

(Still catching up)
What? Then what is the point of saying anything about something happening to me or not happening to me? In the universe you've painted, it's redundant -- nothing happened to anyone.

I don't believe you.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Just to clarify....when Epi was telling me to sign up for this game, he explained it was a recruitment kind of deal and that no one will know whether they are bad to good until Day 1. I may be remembering that wrong, but I swear that is what he said. That is why I said I don't think anything happened to anyone on Day 0.

Linki.....Jay, you were obviously talking about the thread. The thread was quiet and nothing really happened in the thread Day 0 but a bunch of banter. I only expanded on the idea of nothing happening to YOU because someone else brought it up.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

What is wrong with being redundant?
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30

Post by ColinIsCool »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:33 pm I think ColinIsCum
Phrasing?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 300
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:34 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:30 pm AAAANNNNNNNND, I said I didn't think anything happened to ANYONE on Day 0. I was under the assumption that recruitment wasn't happending until Day 1. And I wrong?

(Still catching up)
What? Then what is the point of saying anything about something happening to me or not happening to me? In the universe you've painted, it's redundant -- nothing happened to anyone.

I don't believe you.
Expanding that thought: what’s the point of this entire day phase?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Infected_alien8_ wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:15 am
Eloh stuff:
Long Con wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:52 am So, what are we dealing with here? Closed setup, and we don't even know which roles are on the bad team.

So, what is the method of catching someone on Day 1? Ask questions and hope someone slips up?
Create a whirlwind of a thread by facilitating maximal activity. Ask questions, make comments, and hurl accusations at every opportunity. The thread needs to be a pressured and even stressful environment.

So in other words, "y'all get started and get the dirty work done and I will come back in here before the vote and make my assessment on which bandwagon I should jump on." Sounds bad to me. My first accusation is on YOU. Not only just this post. But, this post was given at12:54am. You then go on posting frequently until 3:08am. That is over 2 hours. And you have no time to ask questions, make comments, hurl accusations? There was no opportunity for that? Then you must have slept or something because you came back in the early pm posting exactly 9 hours later. At 1:48pm you talk about what you will do once you feel like actually playing the game. Again, you post frequently for 1 hour (1:48pm-2:42pm) not really saying anything. I do NOT like Jay in Mega-Man, I do not like him, Sam-I-Am.

@Jack - I always post early on and often. I just don't often say much game related crap because I am too busy trying to keep up with the reading in the little bit of time I have to devote to mafia.

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have noticed this unless you were specifically eyeing jay, and I don't understand why you'd do that so I'm suspicious of this - feels like a targeted attack, agendary

I am an artist. I have an eye for detail. It's not like Jay to be lazy. And as I kept reading, (after he charged us to work and said he would not have time to do so) I noticed he was still posting. And, still posting. So, I isolated his posts to see how much/how long he posted senseless crap for. If Jay were civ, he wouldn't be acting this way.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sloonei linki - Day 0 is for checking in and saying hello!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:43 pm Sloonei linki - Day 0 is for checking in and saying hello!
No.

This is Day 1.

If people don't even know their own alignment, what are we doing right now?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

The presumption being that the baddies got their alignments the moment Day 0 became Day 1, I think.
Elohcin
Hitman

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day0]

Post by Elohcin »

For someone who says they have trouble reading me, you are spot on with the interpretation here....
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:45 am Producing a read on Elohcin at the command of one JaggedJimmyJay
Elohcin wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:32 pm As I was working today, Epi told me I had 12 pages to read already. I guess he cannot count.

Looks like I haven't missed much.
nutella wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:01 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:17 pm It was a nice quiet Day 0. Nothing happened.
Who are you and what have you done with Jay
I like new Jay.
I take this as a joke. Eloh's just finished talking about the prospect of being swamped with reading. Jay is the player most likely to produce 10 pages of content every minute. She likes this new laid back guy in his place.

This post is not a joke. She means it. I disagree with her take here. For one, Jay was involved in the discussion on the night in question. And, as I've said elsewhere, I don't think "Jay is being lazy, therefore he's scum" is a valid line of suspicion. He's not gonna phone it in just because he's bad. That's, like, the opposite of his M.O.
Last time I was bad with Jay, he was a trainwreck (sorry Jay). And I see that same train being willy nilly on the tracks.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:50 pmAnd I see that same train being willy nilly on the tracks.
Fake read.

I am nothing like I was in Mountain Mafia.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:44 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:43 pm Sloonei linki - Day 0 is for checking in and saying hello!
No.

This is Day 1.

No, no. I was told they wouldn't know UNTIL Day 1. Like they would get a PM at the end of Day 0/beginning of Day1.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:52 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:50 pmAnd I see that same train being willy nilly on the tracks.
Fake read.

everyone has a right to their own opinion
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:30 pm Oh my goodness, Nutella is aggreeing with other people too much. I think she is bad.
Bullshit. More of my thoughts in this game have been original than not.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:54 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:52 pm
Fake read.

everyone has a right to their own opinion
And I have a right to think your opinion is fake. Tell me what I have done in this game that reminds you of Mountain Mafia. Please.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I see no strong parallels between Mountains Jay and this version of him.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

About two hours till lynch time right?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:08 pm About two hours till lynch time right?
yes

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:30 pm

AAAANNNNNNNND, I said I didn't think anything happened to ANYONE on Day 0. I was under the assumption that recruitment wasn't happending until Day 1. And I wrong?

(Still catching up)
Then either you didn't read your pm or you are bad.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:36 pm Just to clarify....when Epi was telling me to sign up for this game, he explained it was a recruitment kind of deal and that no one will know whether they are bad to good until Day 1. I may be remembering that wrong, but I swear that is what he said. That is why I said I don't think anything happened to anyone on Day 0.
Ahh, never mind. It's that you think there is some weird liminal timespace between D0 and D1. That explains it.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:08 pm About two hours till lynch time right?
Oh jeez, I thought we had til like 8 or 9 eastern time. I’d switch to Eloh if necessary, but I don’t see her as a slam dunk case, even with the present confusion. Colin is not a slam dunk case either. No one is. I am mostly just opposed to the idea of me being lynched.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Infected_alien8_ wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:17 am And colin hasn't elaborated yet no
I will try to elaborate on specific reads, if people request them directly. On mobile and away from home so I can’t do much.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:15 pm
Infected_alien8_ wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:17 am And colin hasn't elaborated yet no
I will try to elaborate on specific reads, if people request them directly. On mobile and away from home so I can’t do much.
Why is Sloonei your vote?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I have to go get ready for dinner (we are meeting an old friend in the next town over). I have read, I have explained my thoughts. I cannot expand any more. Even though Sloon is the one with the most votes after me, I cannot vote him in good conscience. I don't think he is bad. All the talk about my accusations of Jay has brought back the civ-looking Jay I am used to and that makes me question my initial thoughts of him. I am wondering if his lack of gumption in the beginning of Day 1 was just something related to RL or something...dunno. Anyway...I am voting for nutella. I encourage you to read her posts isolated from the others and see how bandwagony she is being. If I am not the one driving to the restaurant, I may be able to check in while on the road (we are meeting the friend at 6pm which is EOD). If not, I guess I will just see what happened when I get home.

Linki to nutella. You are so mean! Do you read your posts before submitting them?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

update: I am driving to the restaurant. I won't be back.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:20 pm update: I am driving to the restaurant. I won't be back.
Don’t mafia and drive.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:53 pm
No.

This is Day 1.

No, no. I was told they wouldn't know UNTIL Day 1. Like they would get a PM at the end of Day 0/beginning of Day1.
Right... meaning something happened on Day 0.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I don’t lke Sloonei’s rationale toward lynching me but I do feel better about him from his recent efforts. He looks different from scum Sloonei I’ve seen recently and his contributions have made me think he’s the sort of player in this game I’m not totally comfortable jettisoning on D1 without better evidence.
nutella wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:10 pm I'd be cool with lynching Eloh, since I didn't like the contradictory jay stuff that I pointed out, but I also have some fear that it's too easy. I'm also not opposed to lynching Colin, since I'd expect to see a lot more content from him by now/better explanation of his vote (and the same goes for Nova but a bit less so on the content expectations). But for now my vote stays on Sloonei. Despite his emotional appeal I haven't seen anything that is enough to convince me he is genuine. Maybe I am reading with a biased angle but I have been able to see every post of his as posturing/forced/disingenuous and I think it's notable that I haven't been able to shake that feeling in any of his defenses.
Don’t like this much though. Nutella is okay with anything today.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:17 pm I have to go get ready for dinner (we are meeting an old friend in the next town over). I have read, I have explained my thoughts. I cannot expand any more. Even though Sloon is the one with the most votes after me, I cannot vote him in good conscience. I don't think he is bad. All the talk about my accusations of Jay has brought back the civ-looking Jay I am used to and that makes me question my initial thoughts of him. I am wondering if his lack of gumption in the beginning of Day 1 was just something related to RL or something...dunno. Anyway...I am voting for nutella. I encourage you to read her posts isolated from the others and see how bandwagony she is being. If I am not the one driving to the restaurant, I may be able to check in while on the road (we are meeting the friend at 6pm which is EOD). If not, I guess I will just see what happened when I get home.

Linki to nutella. You are so mean! Do you read your posts before submitting them?
I am not mean. If you have issue with something I said take it up with dunya. Maybe my words sound harsh or snippy but I'm just saying what I think. Nothing is directed at your character. Also I don't understand what you are seeing in my posts that is "bandwagony." Explain.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:32 pm I don’t lke Sloonei’s rationale toward lynching me but I do feel better about him from his recent efforts. He looks different from scum Sloonei I’ve seen recently and his contributions have made me think he’s the sort of player in this game I’m not totally comfortable jettisoning on D1 without better evidence.
No longer okay with Eloh lynch. She's town. Very misguided and confused, but genuinely so.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Tonally he looked very similar to when he was my teammate in AG. Not so sure about that now though
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

nutella wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:34 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:32 pm I don’t lke Sloonei’s rationale toward lynching me but I do feel better about him from his recent efforts. He looks different from scum Sloonei I’ve seen recently and his contributions have made me think he’s the sort of player in this game I’m not totally comfortable jettisoning on D1 without better evidence.
No longer okay with Eloh lynch. She's town. Very misguided and confused, but genuinely so.
I agree with you on that.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:34 pm
Tonally he looked very similar to when he was my teammate in AG. Not so sure about that now though
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

whoops didn't mean to post that quote
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

what I meant was
this man is town.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Why don’t we vote for somebody who hasn’t showed up like White? I don’t like the Eloh train or the Sloonei trains.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: novaselinenever] aubergine

because

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 503
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:21 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:22 pm Let's slow down the linki here...I am trying to catch up and my eyeballs hurt
Do you usually put out all your reads before you catch up?
Lol.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

How so? Can you recall any specific instances where similarities stood out?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:36 pm what I meant was
this man is town.
Why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:35 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:34 pm
I agree with you on that.
me too thanks
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

No.

This is Day 1.

[devil'sadvocate]Have you ever played the BSG board game?[/devil'sadvocate]
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:44 pm
No.

This is Day 1.

[devil'sadvocate]Have you ever played the BSG board game?[/devil'sadvocate]
no

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:38 pm [VOTE: novaselinenever] aubergine

because
What, no blowfish?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Tell me why I shouldn't lynch nova.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:12 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:30 pm

(Still catching up)
Then either you didn't read your pm or you are bad.
Stop with the angleshooting. :mad:

Return to “Previous Jobs”