MacDougall
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
Seanzie
25%
Stupid Sexy Flanders
No votes
The breakfast slam! (host, mods, np, dead)
38%

Total votes: 8
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 209
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Reanimators [DAY 2]

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:58 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:39 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:18 am I am A-OK voting for Sexy, Porscha, or Marmot this RD.

@Cobalt Where are you?
I'd like you explain your wolf read on me. Makes me feel like you're using your position as the only player with actual meta knowledge on me to push a mis-lynch.
I don't think you're bold enough as wolf to do this, but you're a reckless 3p, and I'm seeing that.

So explain my wolf meta and how my play so far, EOD in particular, meshes with that.
Because it doesn't doesn't, and you know it.
I am reckless, regardless of alignment.

Seatbelts off kids, and make sure ya stick your head out the window. We're in bat country
I kinda think Flanders/Falcon might just have each other pegged here. Like I almost thought their exchange felt performative, but the more I look at it, idk if I'd call it teamed, but maybe it is still performative in the sense that they're both pretending to be town, and a wolf!Flanders and 3p!Falcon have each other's numbers.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:18 am I am A-OK voting for Sexy, Porscha, or Marmot this RD.

@Cobalt Where are you?
I'd like you explain your wolf read on me. Makes me feel like you're using your position as the only player with actual meta knowledge on me to push a mis-lynch.
I don't think you're bold enough as wolf to do this, but you're a reckless 3p, and I'm seeing that.

So explain my wolf meta and how my play so far, EOD in particular, meshes with that.

Seatbelts off kids, and make sure ya stick your head out the window. We're in bat country
I kinda think Flanders/Falcon might just have each other pegged here. Like I almost thought their exchange felt performative, but the more I look at it, idk if I'd call it teamed, but maybe it is still performative in the sense that they're both pretending to be town, and a wolf!Flanders and 3p!Falcon have each other's numbers.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

yay double-posts.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:19 pm So this is a pretty bad situation by the looks of it. We only have 4 people voting and 10 hours left for a double elimination.
Agreed.

@RondoDimBuckle @MartinGG99 @Porscha @Creature @DaughterOfOmega @Marmot @Cobalt

Please get in here and vote, or at least explain why you're not voting.

Why tf do I have to @ so many people for this?

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 143

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:29 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:18 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:06 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:03 pm Like this mothetfucker knows I bus the hell out if teammates and never do anything but distance from my wolf teammates, because I'm such a shit wolf.

Lmao
Why you so cool w/ Porscha TR you? Or her TR me?

I find your lack of suspicion disturbing
I think it is bold to assume I ever TR you falcon
Nah, I don't think so.

You mentioned my absence (and others) this weekend as tho it were detrimental to town. It's perfectly reasonable to assume you're at the very least not SR me, for if I'm Maf, how could my absence be a problem for town?
Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:01 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:10 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:27 am falcon and flanders are out for canada day and the rest of the weekend. rondo is baby for the weekend. creature and doom are low posting. gonna be a rough weekend for town I guess
[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

Sounds like Porscha is TRing a lot of players she shouldn't be.

Me, for instance
this wasn't a TR of anybody on that list to be fair - it's a statement that low player activity makes it harder for town especially when we have a double lynch today
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

yeah I guess I should place votes. you don't have to yell at me dad t.t
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:40 pm

@Cobalt Where are you?

I personally think falcon's play has been more wolf regarding their interactions
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

ok i left vote on marmot for now altho I'd love to have him come back and be obvious town before eod
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:47 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:19 pm So this is a pretty bad situation by the looks of it. We only have 4 people voting and 10 hours left for a double elimination.
Agreed.

I figured I could actually just pop-in around EoD and place a vote, and maybe make the wolves nervous in the mean-time that way by removing myself from the equation (so that the elimination would be less decided). That way, there would be more incentive for posts regardless of alignment.

Though considering there have been a fair amount of posts since then I guess I might share that I am tempted to join the Marmot wagon. I don't track how much he jokes as town or mafia, but I do recall a game where he posted a funny picture of a wolf chasing a marmot in reaction to a question @ him, while he was mafia. Makes me wonder if he's more inclined to joke as mafia, as twice now I've asked him about things and his response was "it was a joke" and I suspect p#418 was spun to look silly and/or joke-y as well. Only thing that mildly bothers me about it is that I never really did count and also marmot hasn't voted nor really posted yet, in a day-phase where there would be arguably even more incentive for mafia to vote and post.

So I'll probably do the Falcon wagon. I don't quite trust Flanders being on it, but I do think resolving one of Falcon/Flanders is a good idea given that they both know each other probably more than they know anybody else here (iirc). Also something something wolfy reasoning from Martin.

@Porscha if you're town, which judging by your interactions with me you are, I should apologize to you. I shouldn't have brought such negativity into the thread, and I made that post while I was sleepy (probably not a good idea lol) I was frustrated with the game in general, and being slightly more frustrated by our past convo, I made the poor choice of taking part of it out on you to an unfair degree.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

And that frustration wasn't because I think you may be dumb or incorrect or whatever negative adjective

It was with trying to communicate and interact with others, when others can or do have significantly different views on how they play and read mafia, is just challenging at times and takes energy to resolve. Something of which I wasn't really feeling.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Also I think Seanzie is solidly town.

If he isn't then I blame this game.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

Agreed.

please save mentions for things of relevance I work for a living and im very tired
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:47 pm And that frustration wasn't because I think you may be dumb or incorrect or whatever negative adjective

It was with trying to communicate and interact with others, when others can or do have significantly different views on how they play and read mafia, is just challenging at times and takes energy to resolve. Something of which I wasn't really feeling.
all good in the hood, I've been there
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:52 pm Also I think Seanzie is solidly town.

I still fear seanzie tbh I just think he's a good player and a lot of times I can peg him as solid town but rn I don't really know if i can and it's making me nervous
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:17 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:52 pm Also I think Seanzie is solidly town.

I still fear seanzie tbh I just think he's a good player and a lot of times I can peg him as solid town but rn I don't really know if i can and it's making me nervous
If he were wolf he would've drive the thread more (maybe more interactions) and do not much else

He didnt have to do those ISO posts and I feel like maifa Seanzie only does what he thinks is necessary
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:45 pm
Agreed.

I figured I could actually just pop-in around EoD and place a vote, and maybe make the wolves nervous in the mean-time that way by removing myself from the equation (so that the elimination would be less decided). That way, there would be more incentive for posts regardless of alignment.

Though considering there have been a fair amount of posts since then I guess I might share that I am tempted to join the Marmot wagon. I don't track how much he jokes as town or mafia, but I do recall a game where he posted a funny picture of a wolf chasing a marmot in reaction to a question @ him, while he was mafia. Makes me wonder if he's more inclined to joke as mafia, as twice now I've asked him about things and his response was "it was a joke" and I suspect p#418 was spun to look silly and/or joke-y as well. Only thing that mildly bothers me about it is that I never really did count and also marmot hasn't voted nor really posted yet, in a day-phase where there would be arguably even more incentive for mafia to vote and post.

So I'll probably do the Falcon wagon. I don't quite trust Flanders being on it, but I do think resolving one of Falcon/Flanders is a good idea given that they both know each other probably more than they know anybody else here (iirc). Also something something wolfy reasoning from Martin.

@Porscha if you're town, which judging by your interactions with me you are, I should apologize to you. I shouldn't have brought such negativity into the thread, and I made that post while I was sleepy (probably not a good idea lol) I was frustrated with the game in general, and being slightly more frustrated by our past convo, I made the poor choice of taking part of it out on you to an unfair degree.
I think Marmot jokes around a lot as both town and scum, so I don't know if that is a good way to read him. I felt good about town!Marmot D1, but then today he hasn't looked good, so I'm starting to wonder if most of my initial good feelings about him were more because he was on my side re: you reacting to my initial pressure, rather than because of his play. Someone made a good point though that today is a pretty bad day for scum to sit out and Marmot hasn't really done anything or tried to push in any direction, which again supports town!Marmot.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:34 pm
Agreed.

I think Marmot jokes around a lot as both town and scum, so I don't know if that is a good way to read him. I felt good about town!Marmot D1, but then today he hasn't looked good, so I'm starting to wonder if most of my initial good feelings about him were more because he was on my side re: you reacting to my initial pressure, rather than because of his play. Someone made a good point though that today is a pretty bad day for scum to sit out and Marmot hasn't really done anything or tried to push in any direction, which again supports town!Marmot.
I would argue that today is a bad day for anybody to sit out and that slanking might almost be better for wolves
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:54 pm
Agreed.

please save mentions for things of relevance I work for a living and im very tired
Sorry, kinda thought having only 5 votes a few hours before EoD on a double-elim was pretty relevant. Either way, thanks for casting a vote. If you have the time and energy, I'd love to hear why Flanders and if you have thoughts on any of the other current wagons (or anyone else for that matter).

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:35 pm
Agreed.

I would argue that today is a bad day for anybody to sit out and that slanking might almost be better for wolves
I mean, it is true that slanking is pretty bad, but clearly with the number of people doing it, at least some townies are. Slanking wolves would make sense if they felt okay about the gamestate coming in to today and with how things have developed, which would suggest we're on the wrong track, but idk if I'm ready to go down that rabbit hole yet. Also possible that Cobalt is a wolf and their partner is demoralized by being alone due to a nearly no-show.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:31 pm

If he were wolf he would've drive the thread more (maybe more interactions) and do not much else

He didnt have to do those ISO posts and I feel like maifa Seanzie only does what he thinks is necessary
For the record, I don't always play path-of-least resistance wolf. If I did that all the time, I'd become polarized. Sometimes I tryhard, so me doing ISOs or being helpful really shouldn't be enough to warrant a lock!town read on me.

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:35 pm I would argue that today is a bad day for anybody to sit out and that slanking might almost be better for wolves
I have a tiny tinfoil though that since I had townread Rondo so much d1 it would be optimal for him, as wolf, to sit it out today simply because hebwould almost never be the chop

But im not entertaining the idea, other than thinking its worth noting if we somehow manage to find a lot of towns and/or if rondo's post start seeming less towny.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:43 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:31 pm

For the record, I don't always play path-of-least resistance wolf. If I did that all the time, I'd become polarized. Sometimes I tryhard, so me doing ISOs or being helpful really shouldn't be enough to warrant a lock!town read on me.
For the record, I dont TR you on just that :P

More-so you've been on the up and have kept going up for me for quite some time and so I feel like I should lock town you. Its more "final nail in the coffin" (except flipped to be the opposite of morbid or negative).
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:41 pm
Agreed.

I mean, it is true that slanking is pretty bad, but clearly with the number of people doing it, at least some townies are. Slanking wolves would make sense if they felt okay about the gamestate coming in to today and with how things have developed, which would suggest we're on the wrong track, but idk if I'm ready to go down that rabbit hole yet. Also possible that Cobalt is a wolf and their partner is demoralized by being alone due to a nearly no-show.
I'd die laughing if wolves were cobalt and creature
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:41 pm
Agreed.

I'd die laughing if wolves were cobalt and creature
We're in here, throwing suspicion around and begging for more townies to show up and actually participate, and Creature is just sitting in scum chat like "fu**, fu**, where are you Cobalt!? Fu**!" and they just sweep us.

RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 193
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:01 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:59 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:49 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:10 pm Okay, I read through Porscha. Porscha's D1 was not very good IMO. Rondo listed out what he thought was her reads and it had a lot of wolf-leans, and honestly I kinda agreed with most of Rondo's assessment based on Porscha's pushes (not saying she specifically said they were wolf-leans, but the way she interacted with them suggested she was suspecting them), but Porscha said pretty much all of those were null, and had only Martin as suspicious when she corrected Rondo. So, I kinda feel like she did a lot more throwing shade than actual solving.

However, today she has been one of the only people that I feel is actually trying to push the game forward. Still a little more mudslingy than I remember her in the past, but honestly, I don't really see why wolf!Porscha would be pushing the thread forward when we're kinda in a bad gamestate leading up to a very important double-elim. So, I'mma say that look pretty good for her. Plus, I heard through the grapevine that I am required by the rules to townread her by EoD2, so that kinda locks my hand.
I don't see a world where Porscha is wolf. She worked diligently to clear my name in the Omega vs reading the thread debacle.
There's no reason for a wolf to do this.
What if you're teammates?

Lmao
Yeah let's just fiercely protect each other in the thread and hope no one notices.

You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humour.

Vote falc
I was thinking it could be a possibility reading you two go at each other today. I was thinking maybe Sean/Falc Wagon but I think in the end it would be counter productive to tinfoil before we found the not deep wolf. But if push came to shove out of the two Id vote Flanders
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Agreed.

Dont worry. I was just slanking since its the weekend. I wouldnt do the chat dirty like that unless there was a problem irl
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: cobalt ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:44 pm [VOTE: cobalt ] aubergine
what you think about the other wagons
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:47 pm
I dont know Falcon well enough to say if its a hit or not. I am leaning town and Marmot I am ok with but I want to set up a possible third wagon and someone who I just want to resolve more than anyone else in the game
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:51 pm
I dont know Falcon well enough to say if its a hit or not. I am leaning town and Marmot I am ok with but I want to set up a possible third wagon and someone who I just want to resolve more than anyone else in the game
cobalt is who you want to resolve more than anyone? am I reading that right
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:56 pm
Yes

They are on everyones mind, everyone wants them to post. They have been a 1 post day 1 and 0 post day 2. I just want them out so we can stop talking about them. I dont care if they are town or wolf. It would be great if they are wolf. Sure its low hanging fruit but its removing focus from the game.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

That said I am pretty happy to just give Seanzie my vote if he wants me to switch. If he is wolf this game is over anyway
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Creature »

I would like to know why falcon and Marmot are the current top wagons.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Also where are you all at Stupid Sexy Flanders?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:59 pm
Yes

They are on everyones mind, everyone wants them to post. They have been a 1 post day 1 and 0 post day 2. I just want them out so we can stop talking about them. I dont care if they are town or wolf. It would be great if they are wolf. Sure its low hanging fruit but its removing focus from the game.
I had a similar thought earlier (not necessarily removing focus since I don't think they've gotten that much attention, but dealing with a slot we can't take to FX), but I'd also like to hear who you'd vote for if you weren't voting to deal with a troublesome slot.

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:17 pm
Yes

I had a similar thought earlier (not necessarily removing focus since I don't think they've gotten that much attention, but dealing with a slot we can't take to FX), but I'd also like to hear who you'd vote for if you weren't voting to deal with a troublesome slot.
LP/Martin/Flanders, I didnt like martins explosion eaerlier, It could have been a wolf exhasperated about his slot being tunneled so early in the day and his pop in after the votes had dissipated looked wolfy to me but I will be honest and say I didnt put much time in to reading them fully.

LP I didnt like for the double freeze

Flanders because he keeps sussing my spot and I know I am town and I have been the most solvy day 1

GTH I think Flanders might be town but I also dont like how he has treated your slot. it could have been T/T but I also tinfoil For W/W because we could be in a terrible spot being lead by Seanzie/Fladers into oblivion because of holidays and low wim.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Creature wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:01 pm Also where are you all at Stupid Sexy Flanders?
Where are you at on Flanders? I'd like to hear some of your thoughts.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:21 pm
Yes

LP/Martin/Flanders, I didnt like martins explosion eaerlier, It could have been a wolf exhasperated about his slot being tunneled so early in the day and his pop in after the votes had dissipated looked wolfy to me but I will be honest and say I didnt put much time in to reading them fully.

Flanders because he keeps sussing my spot and I know I am town and I have been the most solvy day 1

GTH I think Flanders might be town but I also dont like how he has treated your slot. it could have been T/T but I also tinfoil For W/W because we could be in a terrible spot being lead by Seanzie/Fladers into oblivion because of holidays and low wim.
I don't know what you mean by "double freeze".

How has Flanders treated my slot?

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:27 pm

Yes

In the last 100 posts he was fairly agressive towards calling you scum then doesnt really push it fully

And in my ISO I got LP to freeze and bail from chat for a bit at one point. I saw it as scum indicative. However I could be wrong so I didnt push it too hard because I tunnel sometimes. So Cobalt is the obvious choice for me so I have more info for tomorrow
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:23 pm
Creature wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:01 pm Also where are you all at Stupid Sexy Flanders?
He seemed underwhelming D1, but I haven't followed much lately so hence I'm asking about them.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'm kinda tempted to just vote out Cobalt for being a useless slot. Just had a game ruined by a bunch of players not playing and two of the three wolves turned out to be among them.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:31 pm

Yes

In the last 100 posts he was fairly agressive towards calling you scum then doesnt really push it fully

And in my ISO I got LP to freeze and bail from chat for a bit at one point. I saw it as scum indicative. However I could be wrong so I didnt push it too hard because I tunnel sometimes. So Cobalt is the obvious choice for me so I have more info for tomorrow
I feel like something is off. I just checked Flander's ISO and I don't think he's called me scum once this game, and he has a stated townread on me from earlier today. Are you reading the same game I am?

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Damn the deadline is 1 hour and 30 minutes from now.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:36 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:31 pm

Yes

I feel like something is off. I just checked Flander's ISO and I don't think he's called me scum once this game, and he has a stated townread on me from earlier today. Are you reading the same game I am?
And actually, what info are you hoping to get from a Cobalt flip?

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: Stupid Sexy Flanders] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Creature wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:33 pm
He seemed underwhelming D1, but I haven't followed much lately so hence I'm asking about them.
Are you caught up? If not, how much have you read?

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'm slightly concerned about lynching falcon because I feel like players frequently read him wrong and I don't feel like he is doing the work he did as wolf in the Baseball game.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:38 pm
Creature wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:33 pm
Are you caught up? If not, how much have you read?
idk I've been mostly skimming lately, but reading is the hardest part.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Just re-skimmed this page and I thought most posts here seemed towny. I guess wolves are just frozen/not playing.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:38 pm I'm slightly concerned about lynching falcon because I feel like players frequently read him wrong and I don't feel like he is doing the work he did as wolf in the Baseball game.
Seanzie, what's your view on falcon45ca?

Return to “Previous Heists”