Porscha
No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 270

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:56 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:13 pm I missed any eod stuff but the only thing that pinged me about neon to my memory is when she made the post at start of... yesterday? Saying "good, porscha is still obv towning" because like
Once I'm obv town I dont just 180, so what was the point of saying it? Felt sorta pockety towards me / trying to say something that sounds like they had thoughts early into the day
At that point though I didnt consider it worthy of being pointed out so i let it ride
Cant say its AI at this point?

Idk if there was anything from like page 126-138 that has some sussy neon stuff lemme know but otherwise I'm feeling pretty in the dark
Well this is a misrepresentation of what I said and completely changes its meaning but cool
Huh? How is it a misrepresentation?
Neon wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:08 am I see Porscha is still obv towning. That's good.

Pyxxy feels like the textbook definition of IIoA to me. Like the analysis that does exist is off and few and far between.
That's exactly what you said. It pinged me a little. It wasnt worth mentioning at that moment and I just said theres a chance it means nothing.

Why are you so defensive about it? If you say I am misrepresenting, then clarify for me what you meant (though it is very plainly written.)
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:59 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:58 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:52 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:41 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:02 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:41 pm I'm aware I'm in a tunnel but im also aware I'm correct so neener neener
you arent buddy lol
I can't hear you over the sound of my massive tunnel
Convince me that Nutella is scum.
No thanks
I'll do it. Show me a Nutella push that doesn't end on town.
Also a day that doesn't start with

Oops I was wrong again lols
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:02 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:13 pm I missed any eod stuff but the only thing that pinged me about neon to my memory is when she made the post at start of... yesterday? Saying "good, porscha is still obv towning" because like
Once I'm obv town I dont just 180, so what was the point of saying it? Felt sorta pockety towards me / trying to say something that sounds like they had thoughts early into the day
At that point though I didnt consider it worthy of being pointed out so i let it ride

Idk if there was anything from like page 126-138 that has some sussy neon stuff lemme know but otherwise I'm feeling pretty in the dark
Well this is a misrepresentation of what I said and completely changes its meaning but cool
Neon wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:08 am I see Porscha is still obv towning. That's good.

Pyxxy feels like the textbook definition of IIoA to me. Like the analysis that does exist is off and few and far between.
That's exactly what you said. It pinged me a little. It wasnt worth mentioning at that moment and I just said theres a chance it means nothing.

Why are you so defensive about it? If you say I am misrepresenting, then clarify for me what you meant (though it is very plainly written.)
When the fuck am I not defensive lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I am sorry but you know first hand this isn't my scum game. I'm better than this.

I've defs slanked as town before though.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:02 pm

Oh, you're here.

Crap, you know how to read me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

i will say that i genuinely don’t get what’s wolfy about my EoD

i doubt i’d have popped in at all if i was wolfing because my wolf game is very agenda’d. if i didn’t have a specific idea of what i wanted to do i just wouldn’t have posted at all and would have left my vote on falcon (who, regardless of whether he’s a villager or wolf, would be a better lunch from the wolves’ pov because at least he can’t be the scout). what is even the benefit of unvoting? i don’t see how it can be argued that serves the wolf agenda.

also, this is self-meta but i don’t think i’ve ever had a wolf game where i didn’t vote on a main wagon every day (especially when a teammate is getting voted). but i don’t expect that to convince anyone.

anyway, idk y’all get a better read please :shrug:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

ok hally is probably maybe where we're wrong in the solve lol

im very easily swayed but yeah
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:03 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:41 pm I'm aware I'm in a tunnel but im also aware I'm correct so neener neener
you arent buddy lol
No thanks

and thats wolf indicative how?

im wrong as town it just happens

i cannot toppost like this as wolf, my thoughts have been completely unfiltered and transparent, im obvious town atp
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Hally wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:08 pm i will say that i genuinely don’t get what’s wolfy about my EoD

i doubt i’d have popped in at all if i was wolfing because my wolf game is very agenda’d. if i didn’t have a specific idea of what i wanted to do i just wouldn’t have posted at all and would have left my vote on falcon (who, regardless of whether he’s a villager or wolf, would be a better lunch from the wolves’ pov because at least he can’t be the scout). what is even the benefit of unvoting? i don’t see how it can be argued that serves the wolf agenda.

also, this is self-meta but i don’t think i’ve ever had a wolf game where i didn’t vote on a main wagon every day (especially when a teammate is getting voted). but i don’t expect that to convince anyone.

Why you no engage with me on Ilario then?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:10 pm
Hally wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:08 pm i will say that i genuinely don’t get what’s wolfy about my EoD

Why you no engage with me on Ilario then?
cuz i didn’t see your post while i was writing that one

i’m skimming his iso now
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

hally pls look at the ilario stuff i think hes our best bet rn
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@Porscha come hang out

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 270

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:53 pm Any new significant developments?

I keep starting both the Hally Manny and Ilario ISOs to check against what I found previously but can't hold my attention in the same place to save my life today.

Also behold, my froggy mug:
I love your frog mug, but... is that... lucky charms... in chocolate milk in there?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i skimmed illario’s iso and idrk

i have a bad read that he’d feel more compelled to do stuff as a wolf because my mental model of illario is that he takes pride in his wolf game whereas town illario might be more cool with slanking and thinking he can be a hero and save the game later on

but not sure how much stock to put in that

i don’t like where his votes have landed which is kinda concerning

dunno tbh
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Hally wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:19 pm i skimmed illario’s iso and idrk

i have a bad read that he’d feel more compelled to do stuff as a wolf because my mental model of illario is that he takes pride in his wolf game whereas town illario might be more cool with slanking and thinking he can be a hero and save the game later on

dunno tbh
What do you think of him playerclaiming today after relatively little pressure about how he's been playing, but then not actually doing anything after playerclaiming?

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

is there a specific reason why illario is getting talked about?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hally wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:19 pm i have a bad read that he’d feel more compelled to do stuff as a wolf because my mental model of illario is that he takes pride in his wolf game whereas town illario might be more cool with slanking and thinking he can be a hero and save the game later on
i had this thought earlier but particularly vivax interactions/vivax's mentions of him look p bad

could be misdirecting spew but wilgy found stuff from ilarios own iso too
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 5 Ends 10am Dec 17 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:17 pm
Vivax wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:39 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:07 pm [VOTE: ilario] aubergine

@ilario the time to start solving is now tbh
Bad vote tbh.
Has IC vibes all over and I mentioned I had scout read on him (or DZ perhaps)
Explains the Ender wagon of yesterday sufficiently.

I‘d tentatively townpile the lot who wagoned Ender.
Neon was more roundabout about it would have to do a fresh ISO first.
wait i just found this

lvl 1 bad look on ilario prob
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:19 pm So Ilarios ISO had nothing pertaining to Vivax.

Very level 1, but Ilario avoiding Vivax and Vivax defending Ilario very much can be W/W.

The only other thing is that when Vivax and Ran were at 3 votes, Ilario bumped me up from 4 to 5 as seen here:
ilario wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:25 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:58 pm Wagons with more than 1 vote rn I think

Wilg (5) Silverkeith, nutella, ranmilia, Vivax , Ilario*
Ranmilia (3) Iaafr , Porscha , Neon
Vivax (3) DeZees, Michelle, Santygrass
Neon (2) Seanzie , Hally

Ilario is voting wilg incorrectly rn so it could be not counted lol
[VOTE: drwilgy] aubergine

hopefully this counts then
Maybe a stretch to see this as trying to secure my yeet over Vivax.
@Hally
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:21 pm

dunno tbh
What do you think of him playerclaiming today after relatively little pressure about how he's been playing, but then not actually doing anything after playerclaiming?
my general thoughts re: people player claiming vs not is i wouldn’t really read into it

i think wolves who are slanking and have been getting NPC read might wanna player claim before the purge so they don’t look bad when they’re still around

but villagers could also do it

too wifomy to care about
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Hally wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:22 pm is there a specific reason why illario is getting talked about?
ilario is both trying to min post while actually giving some content. I think if a wolf was going to minpost, this is how they'd do it.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Hally wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:24 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:21 pm

dunno tbh
my general thoughts re: people player claiming vs not is i wouldn’t really read into it

i think wolves who are slanking and have been getting NPC read might wanna player claim before the purge so they don’t look bad when they’re still around

but villagers could also do it

too wifomy to care about
I don't mind the playerclaim, I mind the fact that they're dropping the minposting NPC act, but staying uninvolved.

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

yee
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 5 Ends 10am Dec 17 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Hally »

nutella wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:23 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:17 pm
Vivax wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:39 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:07 pm [VOTE: ilario] aubergine

@ilario the time to start solving is now tbh
Bad vote tbh.
Has IC vibes all over and I mentioned I had scout read on him (or DZ perhaps)
Explains the Ender wagon of yesterday sufficiently.

I‘d tentatively townpile the lot who wagoned Ender.
Neon was more roundabout about it would have to do a fresh ISO first.
wait i just found this

lvl 1 bad look on ilario prob
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:19 pm So Ilarios ISO had nothing pertaining to Vivax.

Very level 1, but Ilario avoiding Vivax and Vivax defending Ilario very much can be W/W.

The only other thing is that when Vivax and Ran were at 3 votes, Ilario bumped me up from 4 to 5 as seen here:
ilario wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:25 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:58 pm Wagons with more than 1 vote rn I think

Wilg (5) Silverkeith, nutella, ranmilia, Vivax , Ilario*
Ranmilia (3) Iaafr , Porscha , Neon
Vivax (3) DeZees, Michelle, Santygrass
Neon (2) Seanzie , Hally

Ilario is voting wilg incorrectly rn so it could be not counted lol
[VOTE: drwilgy] aubergine

hopefully this counts then
Maybe a stretch to see this as trying to secure my yeet over Vivax.
@Hally
idk vivax’s wolf range / how comfortable he is power wolfing but in general i’d call the top quote a good look for illario lvl 1?

feel like most wolves wouldn’t be ballsy enough to quote a vote on a teammate and straight up call it a bad vote and say he’s an IC? idk
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

though honestly vivax kinda strikes me as someone who might do that lol

but that’s just a personality read
☆Princess Abigail☆

nutella wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:09 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:03 pm

you arent buddy lol
No thanks

and thats wolf indicative how?

im wrong as town it just happens

i cannot toppost like this as wolf, my thoughts have been completely unfiltered and transparent, im obvious town atp
Well now if I believed every player who told me they were obv town I'd not be a very good player

ImageImage

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

it looks that wilgy vote was just illario correcting his wilgy vote from earlier that day

i don’t like the vote (or his votes on ender or nutella) but it’s not in response to the vivax wagon
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I don't like how @Porscha doesn't want to come play with me.

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

there’s probably a lot of info we can get from VCA atp but i assume people have done that already
Seanzie
Polarized

Re: Secret Playerlist - Night 5 Ends 10am Dec 18 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Seanzie »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:34 pm pyxxy's D6 V2 color vote count post

updated for D5 catching vivax, SilverKeith afk death, and N5 rip santy

I removed the NPC hardclaims coloring which affects Manny and Lumi

V2 - got the alive players count wrong, it's 20

--------------------
NPCs are orange, town is green, mafia is red :D

spoilered for size
Day 1 vote count:

golden (8): EnderWiggin, Dyslexicon, Creature, RondoDimBuckle, DeeZees, lucy, Vivax, DrWilgy, G-Man
chelsea (7): Golden, Scotty, Guillotine, ilario, Neon, tutuu, Prince J
arogame (2): nutella, Sabiplz
c4e5g3d5 (2): Marmot, c4e5g3d5
sloonei (2): Ricochet, pyxxy
lilypetal (1): falcon45ca
guillotina (1): katze
jaggedjimmyjay (1): Jackofhearts2005
jackofhearts2005 (1): Schiavetto
scotty (1): Hally
guillotine (1): santygrass
Manny (1): Manny
risiinq~ (1): Ranmilia
iaafr (1): Chelsea
michelle (1): TonyStarkPrime

unvote (3): iaafr, WindwardAway, arogame123

Not Voting (11): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Lilypetal, SilverKeith, Inawordyes, Michelle, JaggedJimmyJay, risiinq-, sabie12, Fext, Porscha

D1 - golden died

---
N1 - TonyStarkPrime died
---

D2 vote count

santygrass (6): Guillotine, Vivax, pyxxy, EnderWiggin, DeeZees, Creature
hollowkatt (6): santygrass, Jackofhearts2005, Ranmilia, Dyslexicon, tutuu, DrWilgy
marmot (2): Marmot, sprityo
deezees (1): iaafr
enderwiggin (2): nutella, Neon
scotty (1): Lilypetal
guillotine (1): Seanzie
michelle (3): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, hollowkatt, Chelsea
drwilgy (2): SilverKeith
sloonei (1): Ricochet
nutella (1): Michelle

unvote (2): Hally, RondoDimBuckle

Not Voting (13): katze, c4e5g3d5, sloonei, JaggedJimmyJay, Lumi, G-Man, risiinq-, Porscha, Inawordyes, WindwardAway, Schiavetto, falcon45ca

D2 - Hollowkatt died
- Windward Away, Prince J, Arogame123, Fext and lucy all removed as NPC for not meeting post minimum

---
N2 - Tutuu died, Risiinq died
---

D3 - Marmot chooses sweet release

D3 vote count

drwilgy (6): nutella, EnderWiggin, Vivax, Jackofhearts2005, ilario, SilverKeith
ranmilia (4): iaafr, Porscha, Neon, Lilypetal
nutella (2): katze, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Vivax (3): santygrass, Ranmilia, DeeZees
neon (1): Seanzie
scotty (1): sloonei
dyslexicon (1): RondoDimBuckle
lilypetal (1): Hally
katze (1): G-Man
rondodimbuckle (1): Michelle
santygrass (1): pyxxy
sloonei (1): Ricochet

Not Voting (10): Lumi, c4e5g3d5, Inawordyes, Guillotine, Marmot, falcon45ca, JaggedJimmyJay, sprityo, Schiavetto

DrWigly aka wigly aka wiggles and ranmilia aka ran tied, ran died

missed this in my prior posts, lmao: "c4, guillo, chelsea and creature failed to reach post minimums"

The Purge:
JaggedJimmyJay, RondoDimBuckle, iaafr, Sloonei, Scotty, katze, G-Man

---
N3 - Dyslexicon died
---

D4 vote count

lilypetal (5): santygrass, nutella, Michelle, DeeZees, Hally
neon (4): Seanzie, falcon45ca, Lilypetal, EnderWiggin
enderwiggin (3): Neon, ilario, Vivax
falcon (2): Jackofhearts2005, DrWilgy
nutella (1): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
unvote (1): Inawordyes
schiavetto (1): pyxxy
sprityo (1): Ricochet
ricochet (1): sprityo

Not Voting: Lumi, SilverKeith, Porscha, iaafr, Schiavetto

D4 - lilypetal died

---
N4 - enderwiggin died
---

D5 vote count

Vivax (5): Santygrass, DrWilgy, Seanzie, Michelle, Lumi
jackofhearts2005 (4): pyxxy, nutella, DeeZees, Vivax
nutella (2): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, ilario
falcon45ca (2): Jackofhearts2005, Inawordyes
unvote (1): Hally
manny (1): Manny
pyxxy (1): Neon
sprityo (1): Ricochet
Santygrass (1): falcon45ca

Not Voting (5): sprityo, SilverKeith, Porscha, Schiavetto

D5 - Vivax dies, was mafia scout

---
N5 - Santygrass died
---

(Self)Reminder about the two power roles:
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:27 am Each faction has a Scout and a Deleter.

The scout can target a player every night to find out if they are a real player.

The deleter gets to remove one player from the game if they aren't a real player. They can target every night but as soon as they land one, they cannot use the role again.
-----------------------

Updated list of alive people after D5 + N5:
DeeZees
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
Hally
iaafr
ilario
Inawordyes
Jackofhearts2005
Lumi
Manny
Michelle
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Neon
nutella
Porscha
pyxxy
Ricochet
Schiavetto
Seanzie
sprityo

(updated for vivax, sk, and santy) 20 total....10 town, 3 mafia, 7 NPCs
@Hally No major conclusions have been gotten from VCA. Here is an up-to-date colored VCs from the previous days. Let us all know if you have any thoughts about it.

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Inawordyes wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:19 pm If Hally is a player, then their vote carries weight ofc, and unvoting was probably about the scummiest thing they could've done in the scenario. They could've voted Jack, Jack maybe flips or it at least ties with Vivax. They could've voted Vivax, did not. They could've stayed on Falcon, did not

Considering the idea that Falcon/Vivax were W/W, it looks even worse because this would be the "mafia is confident that Vivax won't flip" protection move to throw your vote off the other buddy in the tie expecting that Jack would go rather than there being a tie rand between Jack and Falcon
Eeeeeeeeh
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

nutella wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:36 pm i actually was thinking about this earlier (when dz defended himself based on vivax being pr) and i really think it doesn't matter that much

scout's utility is pretty low at this point bc we're whittled down to very few npcs left and wolves have probably pretty much figured out the playerlist

theres not really any lasting utility of scout so i think "dont bus the pr" arguments hold very little water here
"scout's utility is pretty low at this point bc we're whittled down to very few npcs left and wolves have probably pretty much figured out the playerlist"

I don't think that's true in two ways

1) there are still a lot of NPCs alive

2) someone who knows statistics can do the odds of randomly hitting a player every night, but only 5 tries and that doesn't count scanning someone that has since died (especially before the 50% NPC purge)

however I do more agree with the opinion that wolf team was busy/offline at EOD and there wasn't a desire to attempt a coordinated save
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DeeZees wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:32 pm @pyxxy

I hard claim player

I hard claim town

You dont even wold read me and want to yeet me?

Why would i as an npc give a shit about surviving
> robot putting in the sign meme, No Fun Allowed
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:58 pm although I'll take _anything_ besides a falcon wagon here, sure vote vivax this is just town falcon imo
"I'm not stopping you from yeeting a wolf. I'm just not gonna help you do it, either."
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Gross.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:23 pm [VOTE: ilario] aubergine

wilgy's findings combined with the vivax post i quoted are probably the most damning looks we've seen all game
That's....a weird thing to say considering how little this is. Unless that's the point. But we did just yeet a wolf so....
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

anyone got a read on dz?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Hally wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:43 pm anyone got a read on dz?
I'd elim them :shrug:

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:41 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:58 pm although I'll take _anything_ besides a falcon wagon here, sure vote vivax this is just town falcon imo
"I'm not stopping you from yeeting a wolf. I'm just not gonna help you do it, either."
damn OMGUS much?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

@Seanzie you've hardclaimed scout right? have you shared all your scans in one post (for convenience)?
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:47 pm
damn OMGUS much?
[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:48 pm @Seanzie you've hardclaimed scout right? have you shared all your scans in one post (for convenience)?
I checked Mac 5 nights in a row. He kept telling me he isn't a player, but... idk... I don't think I believe him.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:48 pm @Seanzie you've hardclaimed scout right? have you shared all your scans in one post (for convenience)?
I checked Mac 5 nights in a row. He kept telling me he isn't a player, but... idk... I don't think I believe him.

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

shouldn’t we kill someone on the jack wagon? or do people still think he’s a wolf?

i don’t really know how EoD played out / if it seemed like anyone was voting to save vivax
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:50 pm
he do be appearing in the vote counts 👀
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:49 pm
damn OMGUS much?
[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine
🤦 alright I walked into that one
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Ehh... yeah Deezees could die.

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

DeeZees wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:00 am P rude posting on my page tbh but I'll allow it
[VOTE: vivax] aubergine
Vivax wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:39 am Deez' former problems seem to have mutated into largely unintelligible logorrhoe in the form of post chains.
DeeZees wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:24 am My conclusion:
Wolves here

golden (8): EnderWiggin (100), Dyslexicon (54), Creature (78), RondoDimBuckle (119), DeeZees (19), lucy (19), Vivax (18), DrWilgy (17), G-Man (17)

Im npc. Are ang of this wagon dead yet?
Say, what's the rationale here ? I think you are the most nervous poster in the room as of recently. Any particular reason for that ? Any objections to the Wilgy or Ran wagon?

Here's a manually updated VC btw.
Day 3 Vote Count
SoD: #3945 EoD: #0

Not Voting (18): MacDougall (7), katze (32), Lumi (21), Sloonei (6), DrWilgy (10), Jackofhearts2005 (13), Porscha (28), c4e5g3d5 (3), G-Man (2), pyxxy (8), Lilypetal (27), Inawordyes (5), Guillotine (2), Marmot (5), falcon45ca (4), JaggedJimmyJay (4), sprityo (5), DeeZees (2)
drwilgy (4): SilverKeith (9), nutella (61), Ranmilia (58), Vivax (35)
neon (2): Seanzie (5), Hally (42)
ranmilia (3): iaafr,(53) Porscha, Neon
dezees (1): santygrass (83)
pyxxy (1): EnderWiggin (33)
nutella (1): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (20)
rondodimbuckle (1): RondoDimBuckle (35)
nanookthegreatandmightywizardfirstofhisnameandfatherofdragons (1): Scotty (18)
dr wilgy (1): ilario (14)
nanookthegreatandfearsome (1): Manny (11)
falcon45ca (1): Michelle (42)
sloonei (1): Ricochet (8)
ricochet (1): Neon (27)
rondo (1): Dyslexicon (9)
Creature (1): Enderwiggin
Vivax (1): DeeZees

You said you don't drink once but you give off very much the air of someone who got drunk on his own supply. :beer:
DeeZees wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:58 am
Vivax wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:39 am Deez' former problems seem to have mutated into largely unintelligible logorrhoe in the form of post chains.
DeeZees wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:24 am My conclusion:
Wolves here

golden (8): EnderWiggin (100), Dyslexicon (54), Creature (78), RondoDimBuckle (119), DeeZees (19), lucy (19), Vivax (18), DrWilgy (17), G-Man (17)

Im npc. Are ang of this wagon dead yet?
Say, what's the rationale here ? I think you are the most nervous poster in the room as of recently. Any particular reason for that ? Any objections to the Wilgy or Ran wagon?

Here's a manually updated VC btw.
Day 3 Vote Count
SoD: #3945 EoD: #0

Not Voting (18): MacDougall (7), katze (32), Lumi (21), Sloonei (6), DrWilgy (10), Jackofhearts2005 (13), Porscha (28), c4e5g3d5 (3), G-Man (2), pyxxy (8), Lilypetal (27), Inawordyes (5), Guillotine (2), Marmot (5), falcon45ca (4), JaggedJimmyJay (4), sprityo (5), DeeZees (2)
drwilgy (4): SilverKeith (9), nutella (61), Ranmilia (58), Vivax (35)
neon (2): Seanzie (5), Hally (42)
ranmilia (3): iaafr,(53) Porscha, Neon
dezees (1): santygrass (83)
pyxxy (1): EnderWiggin (33)
nutella (1): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (20)
rondodimbuckle (1): RondoDimBuckle (35)
nanookthegreatandmightywizardfirstofhisnameandfatherofdragons (1): Scotty (18)
dr wilgy (1): ilario (14)
nanookthegreatandfearsome (1): Manny (11)
falcon45ca (1): Michelle (42)
sloonei (1): Ricochet (8)
ricochet (1): Neon (27)
rondo (1): Dyslexicon (9)
Creature (1): Enderwiggin
Vivax (1): DeeZees

You said you don't drink once but you give off very much the air of someone who got drunk on his own supply. :beer:
Read my posts and youll find out!!
Vivax wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:01 am Maybe you'd like to be told what your psyche is like? Or are you at that stage I was in when I started playing mafia and you can't snap out of it? Perhaps you're doing things in reverse to how they're supposed to be done when it comes to personal development. I think I have improved, you keep slow cooking under a facade of liberalism when in fact everything about you seems to spell extremism and other unsavoury traits.
That's all your vote looks like to me. Some endless grudge and obsession you can't seem to let go because some dude attempted to have fun while playing this game. What does that say about you ?
DeeZees wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:35 am
Vivax wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:01 am Maybe you'd like to be told what your psyche is like? Or are you at that stage I was in when I started playing mafia and you can't snap out of it? Perhaps you're doing things in reverse to how they're supposed to be done when it comes to personal development. I think I have improved, you keep slow cooking under a facade of liberalism when in fact everything about you seems to spell extremism and other unsavoury traits.
That's all your vote looks like to me. Some endless grudge and obsession you can't seem to let go because some dude attempted to have fun while playing this game. What does that say about you ?

Lmao
DeeZees wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:24 pm Kill vivax

His reaction to me voting him might have been a copy pasta but it was entirely overblown before it

Not npc
Not town

#killvivax
Vivax wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:29 pm I just think you are incapable of having real reads independently of your alignment.
But you‘re probably NPC so whatevs. Enjoy your silly tunnel and pray it isn‘t a reflection because it surely looks like it is.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

that’s from D3

he ended on vivax fwiw

doesn’t really seem w/w to me? but who knows
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

damn OMGUS much?
[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine :noble:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Hally wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:01 pm that’s from D3

he ended on vivax fwiw

doesn’t really seem w/w to me? but who knows
yeah :shrug:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”