...live ye by the Code?
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 623
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Re: Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [Day 6]

Post by MartinGG99 »

Basically, without looking into a whole lot of details (Edit: I still vomit a fair amount of details lol but not everything):
Spoiler: show
D1 I kinda ignored myself, but basically there was some pushing and some shoving and in the end BoKnows (or "BK") was the leading wagon and flipped Wastelander.
However, C43wuiuint34551nioin1ij4nl also died; he was a large wagon at one point but his wagon got smaller. He was shot dead during the day; only possible by a New Reno character or a slaver. Something of which Alison has heavily hinted and claimed since D2 as being Eldrige (of New Reno).

What's interesting for N1 is that DrWilgy died. We still haven't solved that mystery (*if* it was a night vigilante kill or a Vault city kill) but at face value he isn't really an appealing target to kill in the night. Esooa was also killed; she was Vault City, and therefore had to be killed by Enclave.

On D2 some interesting stuff happened. Space Daisy (who is now Sprityo) claims she got a message, and claims it had a scummy error in it because it forgot to mention Esooa when it should have; this is suspicious because the Enclave knew Esooa would die. Chop Chop then, either out of sheer stupidity of being town or enclave, claimed to have sent it. Long-story-short, I spend a lot of time hard-defending him and on nearly every day since then he has been a viable wagon. Alison throughout the whole day hints or more or less claims being Eldrige and shot C4, as I mentioned earlier.

Additionally, Falcon comes out claiming mech against Alison of some sort, but he is soon mod-killed due to an accident that we don't know of. It has been said that mech was irrelevant because since he flipped Jagged Jimmy J (the role and faction), he had reasons to push Alison regardless if she was New Reno or Slaver. It also should be noted that Grogu claimed mech information against Falcon at this time, and the leading theory is that Grogu is a Hubologist or Tracker of some sort.

Rej ends up being the biggest wagon due to his low-activity and input, and flips New Reno.

On N2 SPF is killed by the Enclave and flips Hubologist.

On D3, DaughterOfOmega gets partially mech-caught by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME. She subs out and gets replaced by Made, who likely spent the whole day spewing and anti-spewing as he inevitably dies that day as Enclave. However, at some point Macdougall and Chop Chop are tied with that wagon as the mech info against Daughter wasn't 1000% damning among other reasons.

On N3, Sloonei was (apparently) killed by the Enclave, as your slot claimed to have shot KZA on N3. Your slot also claims to be Sheriff Marion. Given that you're the only Redding claim, among other reasons, I personally believe it to be true.

On D4, basically everyone is fairly lost, and I'm not sure if there's a good way for me to summarize it. We end up settling on a Macdougall wagon, and he flips Vault City. He was the last of that scum faction, and since scum factions are announced when they are destroyed, we now know there are no more Vault City.

On N4 NANOOK is killed by the Enclave and flips NCR.

D5 is basically the same level of lost but a fair bit less, and it seems we have more information in general off-the-top of my head. However, we had difficulty getting much consensus and we ended up on Dom. He flipped as Arroyo.

D6 is...well, yet to be seen. The saved kill may produce interesting results.
If you want my recommendation if you want to do some re-reading, you may want to read D4 up until now as a lot of people are acting rather independently of each other during those times and I'm not sure if there's a good summary for it.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Like there's 13 players alive atm and I could give summaries on them but that would be like writing a book.

That's because there's 13 dead players where I would have to give context to as many of the currently living 13 players interacted with those dead players.

And it slowly becomes a big convoluted mess of words.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

(I mean, as in trying to give the full info to a replacement slot. Obviously, I wouldn't have to give context to players who've been here for awhile)
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:22 pm If you want my recommendation if you want to do some re-reading, you may want to read D4 up until now as a lot of people are acting rather independently of each other during those times and I'm not sure if there's a good summary for it.
Oh jeeze this is still 2K posts to look through.

I didn't realize we made that much for D4 and D5 alone, but I guess it makes sense for having 16 then 14 players.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I also would give my current reads list but that's pending any potential mech claims that fly soon.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 732
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

The posts are a lot shorter at that point.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

OH AND BIG THING @Seanzie

To make win-cons simpler for you (as this whole multi-town and multi-scum faction game can be confusing):
MartinGG99 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:45 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:28 am The Wastelanders win the game if the Enclave are eliminated and no more than one member of the Vault City and Hubologists factions combined is left alive.
Vault City is dead. Hubologists already lost SPF.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:28 am The NCR wins the game if the Enclave are eliminated and no more than one member of the Vault City and New Reno factions combined is left alive.
NCR is probably dead so this doesn't really concern them unless you want to help them win.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:28 am The Brotherhood of Steel wins the game if the Enclave are eliminated and no more than one member of the Vault City and Slavers factions combined is left alive.
Vault city is dead, and there's only one slaver.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:28 am Arroyo wins the game if the Enclave are eliminated and no more than one member of the Slavers and Hubologists factions combined is left alive.
There's at least one slaver, and if hubologists exists (which is likely Grogu) then they haven't solve their non-enclave wincon.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:28 am Redding wins the game if the Enclave are eliminated and no more than one combined between the Slavers faction and Jagged Jimmy J is left alive.
JJJ got modkilled, and there's only one slaver.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:28 am New Reno wins the game if the Enclave are eliminated and no more than one combined between the NCR faction and Jagged Jimmy J is left alive.
Both NCR (likely) and JJJ are dead.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:28 am The Hubologists win the game if the Enclave are eliminated and no more than 50% of the members of the Arroyo and Wastelanders factions combined are left alive.
Wastelanders are possibly alive. Arroyo hasn't lost anyone yet.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:28 am Jagged Jimmy J wins the game if the Enclave are eliminated and no more than one member of the New Reno and Redding factions combined is left alive.
JJJ is dead so this doesn't really matter unless you think Falcon deserves a win.
Green = They can focus on getting rid of Enclave without worry.

Orange = They likely can't focus on just Enclave.

Yellow = Unkown or other. Such as being a likely dead faction.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 560

Post by Urist »

marmot who do you think should claim first today?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:22 pm Basically, without looking into a whole lot of details (Edit: I still vomit a fair amount of details lol but not everything):
D1 I kinda ignored myself, but basically there was some pushing and some shoving and in the end BoKnows (or "BK") was the leading wagon and flipped Wastelander.
However, C43wuiuint34551nioin1ij4nl also died; he was a large wagon at one point but his wagon got smaller. He was shot dead during the day; only possible by a New Reno character or a slaver. Something of which Alison has heavily hinted and claimed since D2 as being Eldrige (of New Reno).

What's interesting for N1 is that DrWilgy died. We still haven't solved that mystery (*if* it was a night vigilante kill or a Vault city kill) but at face value he isn't really an appealing target to kill in the night. Esooa was also killed; she was Vault City, and therefore had to be killed by Enclave.

On D2 some interesting stuff happened. Space Daisy (who is now Sprityo) claims she got a message, and claims it had a scummy error in it because it forgot to mention Esooa when it should have; this is suspicious because the Enclave knew Esooa would die. Chop Chop then, either out of sheer stupidity of being town or enclave, claimed to have sent it. Long-story-short, I spend a lot of time hard-defending him and on nearly every day since then he has been a viable wagon. Alison throughout the whole day hints or more or less claims being Eldrige and shot C4, as I mentioned earlier.

Additionally, Falcon comes out claiming mech against Alison of some sort, but he is soon mod-killed due to an accident that we don't know of. It has been said that mech was irrelevant because since he flipped Jagged Jimmy J (the role and faction), he had reasons to push Alison regardless if she was New Reno or Slaver. It also should be noted that Grogu claimed mech information against Falcon at this time, and the leading theory is that Grogu is a Hubologist or Tracker of some sort.

Rej ends up being the biggest wagon due to his low-activity and input, and flips New Reno.

On D3, DaughterOfOmega gets partially mech-caught by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME. She subs out and gets replaced by Made, who likely spent the whole day spewing and anti-spewing as he inevitably dies that day as Enclave. However, at some point Macdougall and Chop Chop are tied with that wagon as the mech info against Daughter wasn't 1000% damning among other reasons.

On N3, Sloonei was (apparently) killed by the Enclave, as your slot claimed to have shot KZA on N3. Your slot also claims to be Sheriff Marion. Given that you're the only Redding claim, among other reasons, I personally believe it to be true.

On D4, basically everyone is fairly lost, and I'm not sure if there's a good way for me to summarize it. We end up settling on a Macdougall wagon, and he flips Vault City. He was the last of that scum faction, and since scum factions are announced when they are destroyed, we now know there are no more Vault City.

D5 is basically the same level of lost but a fair bit less, and it seems we have more information in general off-the-top of my head. However, we had difficulty getting much consensus and we ended up on Dom. He flipped as Arroyo.

If you want my recommendation if you want to do some re-reading, you may want to read D4 up until now as a lot of people are acting rather independently of each other during those times and I'm not sure if there's a good summary for it.
Thanks, this is very helpful.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 756

Post by Gavial »

OMFG!
How TF is Alison not Slaver!
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I don’t fuckin understand this game.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:22 pm Basically, without looking into a whole lot of details (Edit: I still vomit a fair amount of details lol but not everything):

Why did Esooa have to be killed by Enclave?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:50 pm

Unless the Enclave kill was saved on N1 and a vigilante killed Esooa

Vault-City can't kill their own, so it must be enclave.

For refrence, she was like the 2nd highest poster of D1 so it makes some sense that she would be killed by scum, and since she was Vault City, she wasn't killed by one of her own.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

it smells like upgamers in here
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

ChopChop wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:49 pm OMFG!
Who did you target @ChopChop
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:59 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:50 pm

Unless the Enclave kill was saved on N1 and a vigilante killed Esooa

Vault-City can't kill their own, so it must be enclave.

For refrence, she was like the 2nd highest poster of D1 so it makes some sense that she would be killed by scum, and since she was Vault City, she wasn't killed by one of her own.
So you know that Enclave didn't target Dr. Wilgy?

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Yes. That is correct.

Unless they used Frank Horrigan's separate vigilante kill (A garunteed Enclave role) on him.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:03 pm Unless they used Frank Horrigan's separate vigilante kill (A garunteed Enclave role) on him.
But then that would say that Macdougall and Esooa didn't try to night-kill anyone this game while they existed, or if they did, it got prevented in some way.

Only possible reason I can think of is that they would try to save it for late-game kills as they only have 3 of them.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:03 pm Yes. That is correct.

Unless they used Frank Horrigan's separate vigilante kill (A garunteed Enclave role) on him.
Who had the mech info to deduce this?

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:07 pm

Everyone.

Vault-city cannot kill their own, have 3 kills spread across 3 nights if they wish, but can holster them. Enclave **has** to kill someone every night. Therefore it follows one of the N1 kills was likely the Enclave kill.

Given that Vault City wouldn't or can't kill Esooa, its arguable that Esooa was killed by the Encalve unless it was vigilante kill. Given that there hasn't been any vigilante flips or vigilantes claiming to that effect, its most likely that Enclave made the kill on Esooa.

Therefore, if they killed Esooa, they likely didn't target Dr Wilgy.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

who were all the players involved in the ties last night? aside from me

it was LC, Dom, who else
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:10 pm

Everyone.

Vault-city cannot kill their own, have 3 kills spread across 3 nights if they wish, but can holster them. Enclave **has** to kill someone every night. Therefore it follows one of the N1 kills was likely the Enclave kill.

Given that Vault City wouldn't or can't kill Esooa, its arguable that Esooa was killed by the Encalve unless it was vigilante kill. Given that there hasn't been any vigilante flips or vigilantes claiming to that effect, its most likely that Enclave made the kill on Esooa.

Okay, so just to make sure, you don't KNOW that Esooa was killed by Enclave, it is just the threads working theory, and there are other potential, but perhaps less likely, things that could have happened, like Alison being slaver and shooting Esooa N1, with Enclave targeting Dr. Wilgy.

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

do we think it's possible the swing on dom was a save attempt
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: JackofHearts2005] aubergine
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:19 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:10 pm

Everyone.

Okay, so just to make sure, you don't KNOW that Esooa was killed by Enclave, it is just the threads working theory, and there are other potential, but perhaps less likely, things that could have happened, like Alison being slaver and shooting Esooa N1, with Enclave targeting Dr. Wilgy.
Yup. I don't have any mech proof, I just have my own beliefs and working theory that strongly suggests that Esooa wasn't Vigged at all unless Enclave found it better to use up their Frank vig kill earlier.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

just going to [VOTE: kylemii] aubergine until i see a claim
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:00 pm
ChopChop wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:49 pm OMFG!
Who did you target @ChopChop
EPiggy
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:23 pm do we think it's possible the swing on dom was a save attempt
I kinda do wanna believe it.
I like REALLY wanna believe it is Tony saving Jack.
But like IDRK.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Urist wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:36 pm just going to [VOTE: kylemii] aubergine until i see a claim
So let me get this straight.

You save Epignosis from a night-kill. Yesterday Epignosis was stating to not kill Kyle.

Now you're voting kyle for a claim.

Do you think you actually saved him or not and Enclave just hit a person with a vest?
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:43 pm
Urist wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:36 pm just going to [VOTE: kylemii] aubergine until i see a claim
So let me get this straight.

You save Epignosis from a night-kill. Yesterday Epignosis was stating to not kill Kyle.

Now you're voting kyle for a claim.

Do you think you actually saved him or not and Enclave just hit a person with a vest?
kyle was saved from being executed yesterday because he crumbed the masonizer. if nobody claims to be masonized then i think it's fair for him to die today yeah
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Honestly?

I kinda want a claim with Urist more than I do from Kyle unless he has a good explanation for voting the player that was defended by the guy he supposedly saved last night.

[VOTE: Urist] aubergine
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Urist wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:31 pm marmot who do you think should claim first today?
People that I don't mind claiming after me: Epi, Grogu, Alison.

I'd prefer to go after everyone else.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:45 pm Image
taking this as confirmation that you're the chosen one and that kylemii masonized you last night
[VOTE: Jackofhearts] aubergine
your turn to claim
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Marmot wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:46 pm
Urist wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:31 pm marmot who do you think should claim first today?

My claim is likely tied with Alison's claim, regardless if that's Eldrige (again) or Slaver (???).

I have mech interactions with them that we're both aware of.

So we will likely go together regardless of the order in the game.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

That of course doesn't include the people who have already claimed (which I think is ChopChop, Sean, and Long Con).

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:48 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:46 pm

My claim is likely tied with Alison's claim, regardless if that's Eldrige (again) or Slaver (???).

I have mech interactions with them that we're both aware of.

So we will likely go together regardless of the order in the game.
K

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Honestly something mechanical is staring at me right in the face if Epignosis is 100% the chosen one and Kyle is 100% the Masonizer.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

And I don't know how to go about it because there could be other weird things going on that could explain parts of it.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:50 pm Honestly something mechanical is staring at me right in the face if Epignosis is 100% the chosen one and Kyle is 100% the Masonizer.
kylemii heavily crumbed masonizer yesterday dontchakno
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Which role is the masonizer?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Never mind found it

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Urist, wanna start us off with the massclaim?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Hold on. We don't need to mass claim.

Chop Chop mechanically lied unless Epignosis lied about who he targeted.

[VOTE: Chop Chop] aubergine

He especially targeted Epignosis and not me, for some reason.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Especially since Kyle is a BoS.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I know for a fact that Epignosis targeted a slaver unless he lied about who he targeted.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:57 pm Hold on. We don't need to mass claim.

Chop Chop mechanically lied unless Epignosis lied about who he targeted.

[VOTE: Chop Chop] aubergine

He especially targeted Epignosis and not me, for some reason.

Are you saying Epi probably targeted the Slaver?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

It's probably best for me to claim, though I recongize this puts someone into an awkward position and I've been trying to avoid doing that, but to me Chop Chop is just scum and I can't let this pass.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Return to “Previous Jobs”