82%

Total votes: 22
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 723
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Fargo Mafia [NIGHT 2]

Post by Sloonei »

So it's agreed. Falcon is tomorrow's chop.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 1034
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

okay drunk, dont let sloonei feeol us. don't let slooenei tick us. he is #1 mafia player n te worle. I think he can trick us, please keep am eye on sloonei. imfeel like I am punching above mey weight class with hm
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 1748
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

People realize I was town all three games i played in champs, right?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:14 am People realize I was town all three games i played in champs, right?
evidently not :p
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

who tf cartes abut previous gamex this is now
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

BoKnows wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:16 am who tf cartes abut previous gamex this is now
lol
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

accoring t ppl meta changes quck
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 672
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

lmao
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

idk
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

pls help me
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 373
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Hally wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:35 pm when jpic was a wolf in radiohead he basically just lolcatted with words. here he is not lolcatting with words. is that a good thing? or is the bar too low?
idk if you’re making a fair comparison

and it’s multiball
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

so bo is a villager. that’s good
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:39 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:26 pm
Hally wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:24 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:21 pm
Hally wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:42 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:31 pm i think that long con is on marmot's team.

thoughts?
why?
long con spent the majority of the day remaining overtly passive until an hour before the deadline - at which point he dropped a passionate defense of ted that was intended solely to spearhead the momentum onto the TSP wagon. i find it believable that long con could be a partner with marmot that believed that TSP was on the Other Team and decided to take a drastic measure to force the chop on him

it's not a theory that i believe in particularly strongly, though. i mostly dropped it to see what kind of reactions i got
why does he need to do that instead of just letting ted die? not saying i disagree with that theory though. it makes as much sense as anything
well, i can see long con wanting to strongarm the chop onto someone on his opposing team as opposed to wanting the chop to fall on someone that he believed was a villager. if long con is a wolf with marmot then he probably thought that ted was town, since ted was clearly unaligned with TSP
They're both town. If I were on a bad team, I would not know which one is town and which one is Gerhardt.

I pushed for ted being town before Michelle outed the check. I wouldn't get any cred for it if ted wasn't yeeted because no one would know I was right. Given my tenuous position, it would be unwise for wolf-me to work to eliminate one of the strongest contenders to be executed over me.

Also: how can we be sure Michelle is legit, and not just on a team with ted?
?????????????
ImageImageImageImage
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 669
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Sloonei only accept in western regime
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

okay i will figure it out tomtooor moring ok>
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

ok? osky >
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

BoKnows wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:37 am20 beer 2nite
that sounds pretty elite
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

BoKnows wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:45 amllord help me
Lmao
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 570
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

does JPIC have a large scumrange?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:52 am does JPIC have a large scumrange?
:shrug: the only scum game i'm aware of that he's played here was radiohead, and he was outed pretty much immediately there so i'm not putting much stock in it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 669
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Weezer
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 387

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Good Morning Everyone

Sorry for not being around EoD. I wasn't feeling particularly well so I took several extra hours of sleep to refresh myself. I have seen the flip and briefly saw some mech discussion in a quick skim.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:00 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:52 am does JPIC have a large scumrange?
:shrug: the only scum game i'm aware of that he's played here was radiohead, and he was outed pretty much immediately there so i'm not putting much stock in it.
I was scum in MtG which you subbed in really late. I think I was immediately obvious there as well, which I think Ted & LC can probably verify.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Oddmerta wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:04 pm @Michelle next time don't mess around, if you have mech on a hugely scumread player say so. Don't wait the whole 48 hours

TonyStarkPrime next time don't mess around, if you're so largely scumread don't get all prideful and not claim. You weren't going to be the NK ever, even if you were what are the chances we get two wolves off of you? Also now we don't have your RB and vote silence.
This is somewhat consistent with Michelle from what I have seen of her in past games. in GoC, she was town and stubbornly refused to claim when it became immediately obvious there was only one wolf/3p left. It only took somebody else's role for the information to be outed.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Re: Fargo Mafia [DAY 2]

Hally wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:41 pm i feel like there’s probably a hostile 3P with an anticlaim mechanic that can hurt both wolves and villagers
I have a random tinfoil theory that Alison is a hostile 3P/ mafia, though that may be the traumatic events of GoC speaking into me. What if Alison is some SK hitman with the wincon of killing the four troopers?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tedxtr wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:09 pm @Justplayingitcool why are you voting for me? after I've defended you? never again

:(
:(

I was townreading you D1 for M E T A. However, I didn't think my meta read was strong compared to the cases put forth by others, namely the handling of marmot.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tedxtr wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:16 pm
Hally wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:01 pm observation: i feel like tony, lc, nook and ted are suspected every game on the syndicate regardless of their alignment so it’s interesting that they’re also the candidates for today
:haha:
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:17 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:15 pm [VOTE: tedxtr] aubergine

I need to go to work shortly. I will not be back for the deadline. This is my final vote. I will reiterate the crux of my ted suspicion:

His progression on Marmot is hard to believe. It begins with this ISO post in which ted comes to a town read on Marmot. I question the authenticity of ted's analysis here: much of it is scant. He throws a few pointed questions at marmot posts, but also has 3-4 posts where says some iteration of "this is fine" without any elaboration on what is fine about those posts. The end result, in its entirety, is "marmot seems like a villager." I get that not everyone is looking to post a comprehensive argument for their worldview in every post, but this is hardly a convincing effort from ted.

Nonetheless, he does establish himself as firmly pro-Marmot in that post. Marmot is gaining some traction as a candidate at this point. Here I'd like to note that in GoC 2019, ted and I were mafia partners. Early in that game, ted voluntarily opted to go for an over-the-top strong defense of one of our partners in the thread (I think it was Mac?). So Ted is not the type of player who will shy away from bold moves like hard-defending a teammate who is under pressure. He is also a player who has shown a willingness to play into the expectations of what a mafioso is likely to do and look like in certain situations.

Having positioned himself as an opponent to the Marmot wagon, ted starts to reach out to those who are propagating it:
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:40 am alison - did you post the marmot case anywhere?
Alison provides Marmot with a fairly direct and well-substantiated response. Ted's response to that is...
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:07 am
Alison wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:58 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:40 am alison - did you post the marmot case anywhere?
I suspect Marmot based on one interaction.
Marmot wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:16 pm
KZA wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:15 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:14 pm

Maybe that wasn't the right word. I saw you called him town multiple times, but I couldn't find an explanation before.
His early case on Alison seemed like a reasonable Sloonei thought even if I didn't really agree with it

This is a reasonable KZA thought.
This interaction markets itself as being two townies doing solving and analyzing each other. However reading through it I can't find any evidence that either of them genuinely care about exposing the other's alignments. It's a bunch of play-acting and blowing smoke up town's asses.
got it

and i'm fine with a kza vote since i had a few thoughts on that slot myself early on
During my exchange with ted earlier, we ended up getting stuck on the phrase "Got it" because he claims he did not respond further to Alison's case because he disagreed with it and had nothing to add, and I don't think that "Got it" is how I would respond if that was the message I was trying to convey. But that point alone is not the extent of my gripe here.
I also object to this because of overall the progression from ted. It begins with the ISO:
- Ted is presumably inspired to ISO Marmot because he is becoming a suspect.
- Ted ISOs Marmot and comes to the conclusion that he "seems like a villager."
- Ted asks a player he views as leading the charge against Marmot to explain her case; she suggests that Marmot and KZA had a potentially incriminating interaction.
- Ted acknowledges the case. Ted responds to the case by shifting his attention to KZA, expressing a willingness to vote for him.

It reads like Ted is interested in engaging in a discussion about the Marmot case at first in the interest (if he's a civilian) of developing his read further. But once he gets that case, his response feels unnatural: he does not push any further on the discussion about Marmot. He pivots instead to the other player who is mentioned in Alison's case, even though both Marmot and KZA are implicated in it.

And then there was this:
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:37 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:34 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:31 am no, but for real, apart from alison's explanation, why are people voting marmot?
What in the actual fuck?

Why do you give the faintest shit?
because he was one of my few isos that i've looked into and i came up with a slight town read and just don't see any reason to vote for him
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:58 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:50 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:45 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:42 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:41 am are you finding it unreasonable?
No not at all quite reasonable keep at it.
if you're trolling : how is it unreasonable?

if you're not trolling : reaction tests don't work on me
The mindset required for you to take issue with that wagon requires the following steps.

1. Need to ISO Marmot
2. Discovery that he is slightly townie
3. Observation that he has a wagon
4. Recognisation that it requires flagging

My issue is in point 3 and 4.

Problem the first. SPF and Michelle are not present to answer you. That is very apparent. So nobody currently wagoning rodent boy can even answer. Which makes your question an effort in posturing.

Problem the second. Who cares about someone having a 2 vote wagon containing people that may not even be up to date on the haps in a composition where there are multiple wagons greater than said number?
because he's being voted by people that usually have good reasons for votes and i wanna see what those reasons are

which is why i'm asking about it
I highlighted this exact progression in my Ted ISO at the start of the day, so I'm repeating myself here. But Ted starts from a position that reads to me as a protest against the Marmot votes; "Marmot is being voted for little to no reason." This point is reiterated in a separate post that Ted made near EoD, here. But once Mac starts grilling him over this gripe, Ted's position changes from the apparent protest, to "The people voting for Marmot usually have good reasons, so I am interested in hearing what they have to say." But I think that looks false. For one he will later go on to dismiss the argument against Marmot as "he's not doing much", which is not a good-faith rendering of what the case was at the time. Two, he had previously asked Alison for her case against Marmot and, when he received it, did not appear remotely interested in it.
I would also like to acknowledge Mac's original gripes in the moment here: Ted's posturing about Marmot may well be hollow given the timing of it. Marmot evidently only has two votes, and they are from two players who have not been in the thread for a while, and are not there at the moment. Kudos to Mac for bringing us this exchange.

That is my major gripe with Day 1 Ted. I did not love his Day 2 either. I thought his response to my pressure (both initially and a couple of hours ago) looked like it could be ted playing up the theatrics to appear like a civilian who is bothered by pressure (refer back to my experience with Ted in GoC 2019).

I have to go. I could still see a world in which ted is town, but I also feel overwhelmingly like he is my most concrete suspect. Nanook would be my second preference after him today, but I trust you all to make the correct decisions as we move word the deadline.
I didn't read this, but it looks well thought out.

[VOTE: VOTE TED] aubergine
No mafia openly admits this imo
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:26 am
I was scum in MtG which you subbed in really late. I think I was immediately obvious there as well, which I think Ted & LC can probably verify.
don’t think this is fair either

I mean, you pretty much endgamed and barely got any votes. D1 and D2 it was only me that voted for you.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I think you’d be doing better in this game just because it’s multiball anyway
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tedxtr wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:47 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:26 am
don’t think this is fair either

I mean, you pretty much endgamed and barely got any votes. D1 and D2 it was only me that voted for you.
True. I did somehow win via gladiator.

idk, maybe it was just me but I felt heavily sussed for most of that game
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

@KZA any reason you were so strong on the fact that troopers must be town aligned?
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 721
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:42 pm
Hally wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:39 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:29 pm
Hally wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm why is fingersplints a suspect? i don’t understand that. her posts seem completely fine to me
Just glancing at the thread after getting in from work. Have not read anything.

Fingersplints is in the “Not a townread” mold rather than the “scum read” mold.
why isn’t she a town read?
Her style has not leant itself to being overtly anything. She’s been active enough to avoid being a low poster, but has not done anything that has rocked the boat in any way either.
Coming from you this half assed take about my meta is dissapointing because is level zero

Catching up after Eod this is the post i dislike the most from what i read

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:54 pm [VOTE: VOTE TSP] aubergine
I want to stick my neck out and say this is an ok look for falcon?

If we assume both wagons are town (Al & TSP) then why would falcon ever make this switch? He can stay right where he is.

Similarly, if Al is mafia then what mafia partner/or mafia on the other team would go out of their way to switch like that right at the last second to make themselves immediately obvious? Of course, this argument could be countered by WIFOM. It's not completely impossible but I think the scenario that falcon is town and had a change of heart is more likely.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:38 am

I need to go to work shortly. I will not be back for the deadline. This is my final vote. I will reiterate the crux of my ted suspicion:

His progression on Marmot is hard to believe. It begins with this ISO post in which ted comes to a town read on Marmot. I question the authenticity of ted's analysis here: much of it is scant. He throws a few pointed questions at marmot posts, but also has 3-4 posts where says some iteration of "this is fine" without any elaboration on what is fine about those posts. The end result, in its entirety, is "marmot seems like a villager." I get that not everyone is looking to post a comprehensive argument for their worldview in every post, but this is hardly a convincing effort from ted.

Nonetheless, he does establish himself as firmly pro-Marmot in that post. Marmot is gaining some traction as a candidate at this point. Here I'd like to note that in GoC 2019, ted and I were mafia partners. Early in that game, ted voluntarily opted to go for an over-the-top strong defense of one of our partners in the thread (I think it was Mac?). So Ted is not the type of player who will shy away from bold moves like hard-defending a teammate who is under pressure. He is also a player who has shown a willingness to play into the expectations of what a mafioso is likely to do and look like in certain situations.

Having positioned himself as an opponent to the Marmot wagon, ted starts to reach out to those who are propagating it:
Alison provides Marmot with a fairly direct and well-substantiated response. Ted's response to that is...
KZA wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:15 pm

His early case on Alison seemed like a reasonable Sloonei thought even if I didn't really agree with it

This interaction markets itself as being two townies doing solving and analyzing each other. However reading through it I can't find any evidence that either of them genuinely care about exposing the other's alignments. It's a bunch of play-acting and blowing smoke up town's asses.
got it

and i'm fine with a kza vote since i had a few thoughts on that slot myself early on
During my exchange with ted earlier, we ended up getting stuck on the phrase "Got it" because he claims he did not respond further to Alison's case because he disagreed with it and had nothing to add, and I don't think that "Got it" is how I would respond if that was the message I was trying to convey. But that point alone is not the extent of my gripe here.
I also object to this because of overall the progression from ted. It begins with the ISO:
- Ted asks a player he views as leading the charge against Marmot to explain her case; she suggests that Marmot and KZA had a potentially incriminating interaction.
- Ted acknowledges the case. Ted responds to the case by shifting his attention to KZA, expressing a willingness to vote for him.

It reads like Ted is interested in engaging in a discussion about the Marmot case at first in the interest (if he's a civilian) of developing his read further. But once he gets that case, his response feels unnatural: he does not push any further on the discussion about Marmot. He pivots instead to the other player who is mentioned in Alison's case, even though both Marmot and KZA are implicated in it.

And then there was this:
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:31 am no, but for real, apart from alison's explanation, why are people voting marmot?
What in the actual fuck?

because he was one of my few isos that i've looked into and i came up with a slight town read and just don't see any reason to vote for him
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:42 am

No not at all quite reasonable keep at it.

The mindset required for you to take issue with that wagon requires the following steps.

1. Need to ISO Marmot

Problem the first. SPF and Michelle are not present to answer you. That is very apparent. So nobody currently wagoning rodent boy can even answer. Which makes your question an effort in posturing.

Problem the second. Who cares about someone having a 2 vote wagon containing people that may not even be up to date on the haps in a composition where there are multiple wagons greater than said number?
because he's being voted by people that usually have good reasons for votes and i wanna see what those reasons are

I highlighted this exact progression in my Ted ISO at the start of the day, so I'm repeating myself here. But Ted starts from a position that reads to me as a protest against the Marmot votes; "Marmot is being voted for little to no reason." This point is reiterated in a separate post that Ted made near EoD, here. But once Mac starts grilling him over this gripe, Ted's position changes from the apparent protest, to "The people voting for Marmot usually have good reasons, so I am interested in hearing what they have to say." But I think that looks false. For one he will later go on to dismiss the argument against Marmot as "he's not doing much", which is not a good-faith rendering of what the case was at the time. Two, he had previously asked Alison for her case against Marmot and, when he received it, did not appear remotely interested in it.
I would also like to acknowledge Mac's original gripes in the moment here: Ted's posturing about Marmot may well be hollow given the timing of it. Marmot evidently only has two votes, and they are from two players who have not been in the thread for a while, and are not there at the moment. Kudos to Mac for bringing us this exchange.

That is my major gripe with Day 1 Ted. I did not love his Day 2 either. I thought his response to my pressure (both initially and a couple of hours ago) looked like it could be ted playing up the theatrics to appear like a civilian who is bothered by pressure (refer back to my experience with Ted in GoC 2019).

I have to go. I could still see a world in which ted is town, but I also feel overwhelmingly like he is my most concrete suspect. Nanook would be my second preference after him today, but I trust you all to make the correct decisions as we move word the deadline.

Why not?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I suspect Falcon if Al is mafia

Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Michelle wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:55 am

got it

And then there was this:
What in the actual fuck?

1. Need to ISO Marmot

Why not?
I don't know what Falcon is like as a wolf, but how often have you seen a mafia openly sheep a case and admit in not reading it?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Esooa wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:03 pm kza is a strong town read for me
I agree with this, i came to the same conclusion

Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

KZA wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:54 pmIs JPIC mafia
No.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

from what i've read, the only fingersplints thing i didn't like was the fact that they were suspecting both me and LC, and when i was making points about LC being scum, they haven't interacted with me at all on them
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:57 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:55 am

got it

And then there was this:

What in the actual fuck?

1. Need to ISO Marmot

Why not?
I don't know what Falcon is like as a wolf, but how often have you seen a mafia openly sheep a case and admit in not reading it?
I don't try to understand what mafia may think or not, what reasons they have for actions and all, that's Wifom territory, I cannot clear someone just because mafia don't do this so often
His vote for Tony seconds before Eod is agenda-y if he is mafia, and he turning back to Al after the poll closed is nagl

Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

KZA wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:50 pm If LC town I think JPIC wolf based on some earlier nudging

But i shouldn't pre flip that hard lol
why?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

KZA wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:16 pm [VOTE: Al-Sama] aubergine

let's have a look at this
then michelle, spf and i go for al
KZA wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:54 pm feel cute might bury tony idk
then this
KZA wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:56 pmthis is fine.
^after falcon made the tie breaking move
KZA wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:59 pm damn rip tony

someone shoot al
the flip didn't even happen by this point

w a t
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i think i'm gonna hunt for the kansas city mafia since i can't remember what the other mafia team's name is
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i have determined kza's chain of events doesn't mean much, but it's just all so confusing to me
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

fingersplints has a style that i just can't scum read

can't help there
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tedxtr wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:10 am

then this

someone shoot al

w a t
It'd probably mean something more if KZA wasn't town reading tony. Although, I thought those posts were fine
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Oddmerta wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:04 pm @Michelle next time don't mess around, if you have mech on a hugely scumread player say so. Don't wait the whole 48 hours

TonyStarkPrime next time don't mess around, if you're so largely scumread don't get all prideful and not claim. You weren't going to be the NK ever, even if you were what are the chances we get two wolves off of you? Also now we don't have your RB and vote silence.
I didn't mess around, i spent all my free time trying to explain Ted is not an option and trying a wagon on Nanook, wagon who didn't grow more than 4.

About Syndicate's people pride you have to accept it and work with it. After a while you'll get it

What I don't like was how come the Sindicate vets didn't notice, like I did, that Tony has villagery posts.

I think some of them are scum in the town core and some of them are sheeping the firsts.
This is my idea for now.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:10 am

then this

someone shoot al

w a t
Tony was the chop of the day at the moment of the last post.

Return to “Previous Jobs”