Dutchies (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 20
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Re: Night 10 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by MacDougall »

I dunno man. I just want to win. We dedicated so much of our recent lives to this and have come so close to pulling it out of the fire but the last scum are just devils I tell you. True deceivers of the highest order.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

:offtobed:
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote:I have no faith anymore. The scum pwned us. I on behalf of the civilians concede. I will feed you grapes great scum overlords.
Woo!!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

tfw I recorded and edited this all afternoon instead of ISOing Mac. Or doing anything else. fml

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Is it for Fuzz vigi value or something pos. 3 related that I'm apparently oblivious too. Last time position 3 generated something, it was Sorsha getting off the poll.

Remind me why FZ. is supposed to be supabad?
Lol yehhh.

FZ is just good at the game I guess.
She is.

But I was her Baddie partner in Pikmin. She never got riled up in that game, was always level-headed. There has been far less of that from her this game (and that behavior I have seen from her as a civ).

Also, her voting record looks better than some these past few day phases, in terms of being on the Chinamen team.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

If the recruiting thing is actually even possible (say, a two-team thing), we are beyond screwed and done...

...oh that's not what I meant to say (just came out I guess)...

If the recruiting thing is actually even possible (say, a two-team thing), I could see any of bea, FZ. or Sorsha being on it and playing it mild and cool, at least these last few Days.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:tfw I recorded and edited this all afternoon instead of ISOing Mac. Or doing anything else. fml

:clap:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 441

Post by FZ. »

RIP Juliets and BIH motel room. That was another pathetic baddie play...
While the civvies have made many mistakes, I don't think the baddies deserve to win this any more than the civvies. At least some of them. So Boo.

I LOL at Mac's attempt to say I'm the baddie. I think it can't be any clearer that he's the baddie here. Drac and DH were on the same baddie team. Wilgy and Motel were on the other team, both whom Mac did not want to lynch no matter what. Last day, when we were discussing lynching motel room, suddenly, Mac became sure MM was the baddie he didn't think earlier he was.
He also said that I was a sure civ due to how he had reasons to find things out...

If Mac isn't bad, he can make me any avi he wants and I"ll use it.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

FZ. wrote:RIP Juliets and BIH motel room. That was another pathetic baddie play...
While the civvies have made many mistakes, I don't think the baddies deserve to win this any more than the civvies. At least some of them. So Boo.

d
Boo didn't even sign up. :confused:
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Ricochet wrote:
FZ. wrote:RIP Juliets and BIH motel room. That was another pathetic baddie play...

d
Is your sarc orange pink now?

Seriously though, do you agree Mac is bad?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

It's called pedantic pink for a reason.

I don't know what to make of any of the last six. All of y'all ISOs will probably come up quite bad, especially in relation to Wilgys, so...

Didn't check, did you vote toNight? Which player would you want to choose and why?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:

d
boo is spelled with a lowercase "b" anyway. :beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm voting BR, because of Pikmin.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

d
boo is spelled with a lowercase "b" anyway. :beer:
Phooei. :sigh:

*grasp mode enabled*

Perhaps not everyone replicates that.

linki: for info she might have had whilst playing or what? I don't see how she could come back and activate further Pikmins for our benefit, within one or two Days, tops of gaming remaining.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

No, but according to her role, there might be Pikmin available somewhere for the rest of us to get a hold of.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:No, but according to her role, there might be Pikmin available somewhere for the rest of us to get a hold of.
Any Pikmin still available were for us to get a hold of after she died. Don't give me this N10 sudden interest, I asked about it the Day after she died, and nobody gave a damn.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Ricochet wrote:It's called pedantic pink for a reason.

I don't know what to make of any of the last six. All of y'all ISOs will probably come up quite bad, especially in relation to Wilgys, so...

Didn't check, did you vote toNight? Which player would you want to choose and why?
ISO are bull no offense to anyone who likes doing them. You can take any posts and view someone as bad. No civ is going to have a great record. You have to look at what's been going on in the last few days and how people acted. Fact is, while I was quite confused, I did vote for a baddie 4 out of 4 times in the last 4 lynches. If you look at Mac, you'll see he voted only for Drac and in the other 2 options he voted for MM. He stayed away from voting both motel and Wilgy who I believe were on his team.
Last day he said he was sure I was good for reasons he couldn't state. Now, he thinks I'm bad because I'm apparently that good at being bad. He changes his mind according to what fits the moment. He needs to bring up new options. I wasn't on the table and he needs more players suspected.
I don't know what else we need as proof.

And I now believe MM is what he claims to be. I think Mac and whoever is bad with him will take out anyone they can, and MM was the easiest lynch, just like I said yesterday before I left.
Rico, you can thank your luck for having your role, because your ISO would suck badly if anyone was to review you.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Oh, and to answer your question regarding the night poll, I tend to agree with Bea. I think the night polls mean nothing but positions. I don't think it matters. I don't think we would get to decide who to rezz when roles have been revealed. if we were, there would be a baddie in there who was a seemer or whatever.

I don't really care about positions. If anyone has reasons to believe there is still a position we shouldn't choose, speak now. By the way, why did we decide position 1 was bad for us? I forget
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:No, but according to her role, there might be Pikmin available somewhere for the rest of us to get a hold of.
Any Pikmin still available were for us to get a hold of after she died. Don't give me this N10 sudden interest, I asked about it the Day after she died, and nobody gave a damn.
I searched the site, but couldn't find anything. :pout:
FZ. wrote:Rico, you can thank your luck for having your role, because your ISO would suck badly if anyone was to review you.
:haha:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

FZ. wrote:
Ricochet wrote:It's called pedantic pink for a reason.

ISO are bull no offense to anyone who likes doing them. You can take any posts and view someone as bad. No civ is going to have a great record. You have to look at what's been going on in the last few days and how people acted. Fact is, while I was quite confused, I did vote for a baddie 4 out of 4 times in the last 4 lynches. If you look at Mac, you'll see he voted only for Drac and in the other 2 options he voted for MM. He stayed away from voting both motel and Wilgy who I believe were on his team.
Last day he said he was sure I was good for reasons he couldn't state. Now, he thinks I'm bad because I'm apparently that good at being bad. He changes his mind according to what fits the moment. He needs to bring up new options. I wasn't on the table and he needs more players suspected.
I don't know what else we need as proof.

And I now believe MM is what he claims to be. I think Mac and whoever is bad with him will take out anyone they can, and MM was the easiest lynch, just like I said yesterday before I left.
Rico, you can thank your luck for having your role, because your ISO would suck badly if anyone was to review you.
ISOs aren't "taking posts and viewing them as bad", ISOs are taking posts and seeing what is good and what is not about them. Anyway, Wilgy so far was a bottom red in my book, whilst your heart was melting on hearing his defenses, so keep telling me how bull ISOs are, lol.

ISO is looking at what's been going on every day and how people acted, so your point is?

I still need to look at Mac, so :shrug:.

Oh, now you believe MM is what he claims to be. I've been keeping this option every since his claim, but ok. :holloweyeroll: If you think MM was pushed yesterday as easy lynch, then you have Mac, Matt and bea to look into. What do you think of Matt and bea?

I carry my sins as they happen in every game, thank you very much. Votes have never been my forte and I was very specific I was more than happy to give up on that, given my role condition. What I guarantee you my ISO would have never lacked is: reasoning, analysing, wagoning, drive-by votes, lurking, hands thrown in the air on whom to vote. Right now, you can't project how I would have voted, because I never did, since D1. :ohyeah: Meanwhile, I baddiecalled zebra out of thin air and Wilgy was satisfyingly bad in my ISOs to endorse his lynch all the way through. Not to shabby, methinks.

Keep berating the zombie, civvies. It's not like you have something better to focus on... :rolleyes:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
I searched the site, but couldn't find anything. :pout:
I searched a few pages from a few games, then contemplated rather not doing that for the rest of the month. :sigh: I expected SVS and TH to hide references in color or small fonts or such, the way BR/LC themselves hid stuff during treasure hunts in Recruitment.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Sorry, that should have been:

Keep berating the zombie, proclaimed civvies.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Jesus Christ, what am I writing? :haha:

EBWOP
What I guarantee you my ISO would have never lacked is: reasoning, analysing, etc. and it would have never resorted to: wagoning, drive-by votes, lurking, hands thrown in the air on whom to vote, etc.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Rico, this was not to put you down, but rather to emphasize that no ISO would come out looking spectacular. I think I've had my share of good calls as well as bad. I am civ therefore you will find some gut voting and votes that don't have the most calculated reasoning behind them. But while I hesitate, I also voted for baddies from all teams which is something you can't say about Mac. That's the fact we can't ignore. That and the fact not only did he never vote for one faction, whenever they were on the verge of lynching, he came in full force to try and make someone else look bad.
Don't forget how he voted to tie the lynch options just for lulz. Would a civvie really do that? Especially a civvie that is allegedly invested in the game and berates others for not thinking straight?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

FZ. wrote:Rico, this was not to put you down, but rather to emphasize that no ISO would come out looking spectacular. I think I've had my share of good calls as well as bad. I am civ therefore you will find some gut voting and votes that don't have the most calculated reasoning behind them. But while I hesitate, I also voted for baddies from all teams which is something you can't say about Mac. That's the fact we can't ignore. That and the fact not only did he never vote for one faction, whenever they were on the verge of lynching, he came in full force to try and make someone else look bad.
Don't forget how he voted to tie the lynch options just for lulz. Would a civvie really do that? Especially a civvie that is allegedly invested in the game and berates others for not thinking straight?
There's something compelling in your words, no doubt, but it doesn't shed the 10-20% of a second guess on whether you're not grinning on the other side of the monitor. To be less anectdotal, I think you two are fairly even matched in not wanting to lynch Wilgy on D8. I'm not sure I view motel as an equally powerful factor, because he was a loose cannon to virtually everybody. His teammates could have easily distanced from him all along the way. He even voted and bussed Wilgy to make himself look good. This being said, I think you have the slight edge in saying how he occasionally switched on making someone else look bad.

Aside from this, what do you make of Matt and bea, I ask again.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Also, you saying you didn't mean to put me down, whilst having written this one reply earlier
FZ. wrote:Rico, you can thank your luck for having your role, because your ISO would suck badly if anyone was to review you.
is, at thevery least, completely lulzy. :p
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Ricochet wrote:
FZ. wrote:Rico, this was not to put you down, but rather to emphasize that no ISO would come out looking spectacular. I think I've had my share of good calls as well as bad. I am civ therefore you will find some gut voting and votes that don't have the most calculated reasoning behind them. But while I hesitate, I also voted for baddies from all teams which is something you can't say about Mac. That's the fact we can't ignore. That and the fact not only did he never vote for one faction, whenever they were on the verge of lynching, he came in full force to try and make someone else look bad.
There's something compelling in your words, no doubt, but it doesn't shed the 10-20% of a second guess on whether you're not grinning on the other side of the monitor. To be less anectdotal, I think you two are fairly even matched in not wanting to lynch Wilgy on D8. I'm not sure I view motel as an equally powerful factor, because he was a loose cannon to virtually everybody. His teammates could have easily distanced from him all along the way. He even voted and bussed Wilgy to make himself look good. This being said, I think you have the slight edge in saying how he occasionally switched on making someone else look bad.

Aside from this, what do you make of Matt and bea, I ask again.
That may be true, but I did vote for Wilgy the day before, while he didn't. My achilles heel is definitely my inability to stick with my initial gut reads. Yeah, I get fooled by people defenses, yet I still think that I called out every baddie that has been revealed so far. I suspected Lorab, DH, Wilgy and motel room. Heck I even suspected Drac who I later defended and then went back to vote him instead of Wilgy. So I wish I had stuck with my suspicions, but sadly, I didn't.

As for Matt and Bea, if there's another baddie beside Mac, I think it's one of them. I said that I don't trust those who are so sure about who is bad and who isn't, so that would make Matt the other baddie, but I'm still hesitating. As for Bea, while her record is pretty bad, I started off pretty trusting of her. My biggest concern is the LC thing and how she said she would defend him no matter what. I think at least two of those LC allegedly thought were good, are bad (Wilgy and Mac). If Bea is also bad, that would either make LC the worst in reading people at BTSC or bad himself and somehow a simmer who's role was falsely revealed. The fact Mac is saying LC had to get one right makes me feel better about her as well.

linki: It wasn't meant to put you down, just to convey my frustration. Though you didn't vote, you have plenty of people who you suspected or trusted and was wrong. It's easy to sit back and critique those who actually have to vote and take responsibility for their votes.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I don't get it FZ. We have a player who is dead and can't vote, but is also a confirmed civ, and willing to pour hours and hours into analysis of this game and help guide everyone for the civilian cause. Why is this frustrating? Every civilian has the propensity to be wrong. Should a confirmed dead civilian be held to a higher standard than that? I don't think so. Ricochet is human like the rest of us.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

FZ. wrote: That may be true, but I did vote for Wilgy the day before, while he didn't. My achilles heel is definitely my inability to stick with my initial gut reads. Yeah, I get fooled by people defenses, yet I still think that I called out every baddie that has been revealed so far. I suspected Lorab, DH, Wilgy and motel room. Heck I even suspected Drac who I later defended and then went back to vote him instead of Wilgy. So I wish I had stuck with my suspicions, but sadly, I didn't.
I hope you'll agree that if LoRab, DH and Draco are officially burned as Epic Noses, it's rather moot to reference suspecting them. Yes, it can be a point in your virtue, but so did DH suspect and lynch a few the other baddies. So the viable connections need to remain the ones towards the baddie team still active. Meaning Wilgy and motel, most likely. Your record is not worse than bea's, I should say, not worse than Mac's, from what I can tell, but still not clean.
FZ. wrote:As for Matt and Bea, if there's another baddie beside Mac, I think it's one of them. I said that I don't trust those who are so sure about who is bad and who isn't, so that would make Matt the other baddie, but I'm still hesitating. As for Bea, while her record is pretty bad, I started off pretty trusting of her. My biggest concern is the LC thing and how she said she would defend him no matter what. I think at least two of those LC allegedly thought were good, are bad (Wilgy and Mac). If Bea is also bad, that would either make LC the worst in reading people at BTSC or bad himself and somehow a simmer who's role was falsely revealed. The fact Mac is saying LC had to get one right makes me feel better about her as well.
For the same reasons as above - Draco likely having been an Epic Nose - I'm not sure I can accept the "LC defending" angle. Yes, bea did so and voted Draco in an effort to save bea. Again, it very much speaks in her virtue, and if this were straightforward one-mafia-team stuff, it would push her in a very positive light. I don't buy the LC is seemer angle.

Then again, duly noted.
FZ wrote:linki: It wasn't meant to put you down, just to convey my frustration. Though you didn't vote, you have plenty of people who you suspected or trusted and was wrong. It's easy to sit back and critique those who actually have to vote and take responsibility for their votes.
Ture, I probably would have had my vote at least on Tranq, if not also on LC. Doesn't mean, thought, that it wouldn't have been accompanied by some sense of why I'm voting this way, why I'm suspecting them and why I'm taking responsability for the way my vote goes. My game is not and wouldn't have been (even if I'd been able to play normally) perfect by any means. I didn't have a perfect game, in that sense, ever, nor did I ever demand it from players.

ISOs are not critiques. Granted, it's easy for someone to feel that way, when they have to defend against an ISO that's spotty and against an ISOer, like myself, who tends to be pessimistic, to turn things on all sides, to nitpick or to project in terms of "what if". But it's still not sitting back and finger pointing or finger waving. It's trying to look through thick layers of gaming, votes, stats, intentions and all that jazz, in what I further believe to have been a very tricky game to decipher. Not once have I felt the lynch phase debates seem like two forces clashing, in which you're not even sure if one of the forces is good.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Okay FZ everything you just said sounds great so I guess you're not bad.

So mathematically *counts on fingers* that means that ... there are no scum left and the mods forgot to end the game.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Mods, can you let us out now?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

bea wrote:I have no real animosity toward any position. Some I just think are more useful than others.

If you guys really want position that's cool. I just don't think my position 1 power is all that great compared to 2 and 4.
Oh ok.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:Okay FZ everything you just said sounds great so I guess you're not bad.

So mathematically *counts on fingers* that means that ... there are no scum left and the mods forgot to end the game.
Five others left, tho. Why bea and FZ. and not Matt and Sorsha? Or a mix of that?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Okay FZ everything you just said sounds great so I guess you're not bad.

Five others left, tho. Why bea and FZ. and not Matt and Sorsha? Or a mix of that?
Matt and Sorsha are heaps pro civ.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

I don't know what that means.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Take out the heaps pro bit.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Why the change of mind? What made you say I'm good last day, say I'm bad this day, and go back to me being good right now? Man, you're confusing the heck out of me.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FZ. wrote:

Why the change of mind? What made you say I'm good last day, say I'm bad this day, and go back to me being good right now? Man, you're confusing the heck out of me.
Well I read what you had to say in response to my suspecting you and I thought it was just great.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Take out the heaps pro bit.
See, problem is, taking this as face value can only lead to two paths: one, you're right and we win; two, you dunk us on and we're toast (you likely not). If option two wouldn't exist in the back of my mind and this were not endgame phase and my ketchup pressure wouldn't be through the roof, I might say "yeah, let's see what happens".

I think your clear dichotomy between four of five players (you included) being on clear good/bad sides is more thought-provoking than reassuring, right now.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

FZ. wrote:

Wasn't Mac's post supposed to be sarcastic?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Ricochet wrote:
FZ. wrote:

Wasn't Mac's post supposed to be sarcastic?
I don't know with him. Almost nothing he's said and done this game makes sense to me. But this threw me for a loop.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

-- We interrupt this programme for a special pout --

Numbers of mentions so far about my omelette: uno :pout:

-- Carry on --
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[gambit]I am neutral and unlikely to win so don't lynch me. [/gambit]
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:[gambit]I am neutral and unlikely to win so don't lynch me. [/gambit]
Wtf you're now back on suss'ing MM?

Is your role literally to spin a wheel of fortune for your suspects, every 2 hours?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:[gambit]I am neutral and unlikely to win so don't lynch me. [/gambit]
Wtf you're now back on suss'ing MM?

Is your role literally to spin a wheel of fortune for your suspects, every 2 hours?
I was joking fool.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Oh, great, now I can't read sarcasm. :haha:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Speaking of that, though:

MM are you still a neutral,
unlikely to win,
who wouldn't mess with the civs' however meagre odds to win in any way?

Or did any of those three parameters varied in the slightest since we last spoke?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:Speaking of that, though:

unlikely to win,

Or did any of those three parameters varied in the slightest since we last spoke?
Yeah he's gonna answer that honestly good one Rico.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

unlikely to win,

Yes to the first bit.
Don't know to the second bit (depends how many baddies are left).
I'm pro baddie-lynchin' and civvie-winnin'.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote:

unlikely to win,

Yeah he's gonna answer that honestly good one Rico.
Says the guy who lies about players' alignments and expects us to believe it. :smile:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”