Total votes: 14
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: [DAY ONE] The Office Mafia

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I moved my vote to leetic. I like having two distinct lead wagons proceeding toward EOD.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 213
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

DrumBeats wrote:Pretty convincing case, and while I'd still really like to push one of the three I mentioned, since I'm not going to be around at EoD, I doubt any of mine will pick up steam, so I'll switch my vote over.
Weren't yo just voting for LoRab, who placed the first vote on Bwt?
I don't always see mine pickin up steam all the timeX either but that doesn't mean I'm gonna vote ther on what I believe in.

I feel like I've agree with what bwt has espewed so far- which tells me either he's dog and I shouldn't trust him or he is someone j currently jive with
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I moved my vote to leetic. I like having two distinct lead wagons proceeding toward EOD.
Eyyyyy

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 123

Post by S~V~S »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I moved my vote to leetic. I like having two distinct lead wagons proceeding toward EOD.
Do you think he is bad?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

...or are you just voting for him cause he's the opposing bandwagon to BWT?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

S~V~S wrote:
Do you think he is bad?
I think there's a better than average chance he's bad. I feel the same way about BWT. I prefer a lynch of the latter. Even more than that I prefer a pressure cooker EOD where information may be generated. Enjoy the close tally. :dark:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote:I feel like I've agree with what bwt has espewed so far- which tells me either he's dog and I shouldn't trust him or he is someone j currently jive with
This tells me nothing, Scotty. What do you agree with in his content, and which is it -- should you trust him or not?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

If you prefer a lynch of BWT why not vote for him? :confused: :confused2: :confused:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

S~V~S wrote:If you prefer a lynch of BWT why not vote for him? :confused: :confused2: :confused:
There are three hours for me to do that if I so desire. Until then, I refuse to give anyone a sizeable lead which would allow a bunch of lazy drive-by votes at the end of the day phase which cannot be analyzed easily.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm so happy to have my changeable votes back. :)

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Scotty wrote:I feel like I've agree with what bwt has espewed so far- which tells me either he's dog and I shouldn't trust him or he is someone j currently jive with
This tells me nothing, Scotty. What do you agree with in his content, and which is it -- should you trust him or not?
Stuff

I agree with his initial perception of Quin, a point indiglo found suspixous. I think he is actively trying to solv the game, whereas leetic is not.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Do you think he is bad?
I think there's a better than average chance he's bad. I feel the same way about BWT. I prefer a lynch of the latter. Even more than that I prefer a pressure cooker EOD where information may be generated. Enjoy the close tally. :dark:
Voting for leetic just for the sake of a coubterwqgon eh? Ballzy move thereX cotton

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I really shouldn't be typing. There are far too many typos in my pairs rigt now. I'm going to bed. Hey I could be wrong about bwt but he's literally the one j trust the most right bow

I'm staying in leetic and hope we catch a Maria

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Quin »

insertnamehere wrote:Updating my list of people who missed the Day 1 vote and most like have their vote controlled by Meredith

bea: leetic
enrique: 3J
fingersplints: leetic
lorab: BWT
serge: BWT
sorsha: ???
spacedaisy: 3J
Which of the three getting votes do you think Meredith would be most likely to put extra votes on?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Your willingness to even consider the possibility that he might not be trustworthy makes me think he's not a civilian BTSC partner of yours, Scotty. So I'll take that as a straightforward read that I don't agree with. You could be right, who knows.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by indiglo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Do you think he is bad?

Oh boy. *hands Epi a bottle of antacids*

I'm going to currently place my vote on BWT. But I will remain open minded, and open to changing if need be. One of my goals this game is to be less stubborn, and work harder at being willing to work with the group.

Scotty, enjoy your drugs! And feel better! :beer:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote:Voting for leetic just for the sake of a coubterwqgon eh? Ballzy move thereX cotton
I loathe landslide lynches, even when the result is a baddie flip.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Quin wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:Updating my list of people who missed the Day 1 vote and most like have their vote controlled by Meredith

Which of the three getting votes do you think Meredith would be most likely to put extra votes on?
I have no idea. It probably depends on who Meredith is. I wonder where Meredith herself will vote.

How was that for entirely unhelpful? :grin:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Serge
The Mark
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Serge »

Quin is bad
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Serge wrote:Quin is bad
I'd love to hear why. :nicenod:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

indiglo wrote:
Quin wrote:

I have no idea. It probably depends on who Meredith is. I wonder where Meredith herself will vote.

Oh wait, duh! She can't put a 3rd vote on any of those people, can she? Isn't she limited to only 2 votes per person? Maybe that was your question - where will Meredith vote. But sorsha will have to vote for someone other than those 3.

XOXO Epi Girl
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Serge wrote:Quin is bad
I'd love to hear why. :nicenod:
Ooh, me too. I'd also like a see a post from Serge that's longer than 3 words. :nicenod:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

I'm on page 11
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

indiglo wrote:
Quin wrote:

I think this will be easier to answer post lynch, don't you? Do you know that this will make it almost impossible to question a prior days missed voters vote, right? Unless Meredith gets uppity about someone pretending they were targeted by her. And that would be bad if she did so, wouldn't it? Vote analyses will be less important, won't they?

Linki @ Serge, I don't think I agree with you; can you explain your thoughts?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Fixed?
S~V~S wrote:
indiglo wrote:
Quin wrote:

I think this will be easier to answer post lynch, don't you? Do you know that this will make it almost impossible to question a prior days missed voters vote, right? Unless Meredith gets uppity about someone pretending they were targeted by her, hmm? And that would be bad if she did so, wouldn't it? Vote analyses will be less important, won't they?

Linki @ Serge, I don't think I agree with you; can you explain your thoughts?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

indiglo wrote:
indiglo wrote:
Quin wrote:

Oh wait, duh! She can't put a 3rd vote on any of those people, can she? Isn't she limited to only 2 votes per person? Maybe that was your question - where will Meredith vote. But sorsha will have to vote for someone other than those 3.
Going off my interpretation of her role, she can control two non-voters votes, but they have to go to the same person. It's entirely possible I'm misinterpreting it and she can use everybody's votes, though.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:Going off my interpretation of her role, she can control two non-voters votes, but they have to go to the same person. It's entirely possible I'm misinterpreting it and she can use everybody's votes, though.
She controls the votes of everyone who missed the prior vote. She cannot place more than two of those votes on any one person. The 2-2-2-1 spread that INH has identified looks 100% Meredith to me, or it's at least compatible with her role.

But lay off me Meredith, I'm on your side!

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

OMG I seriously just ate probably the single most delicious dinner I have ever cooked in my entire life. My mouth needs a frakking cigarette. I just can't even. I just want to sit here for a minute and keep tasting this delicious meal. Nothing can bring me down for the next approximate 20 minutes. Image

XOXO Epi Girl
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:Going off my interpretation of her role, she can control two non-voters votes, but they have to go to the same person. It's entirely possible I'm misinterpreting it and she can use everybody's votes, though.
She controls the votes of everyone who missed the prior vote. She cannot place more than two of those votes on any one person. The 2-2-2-1 spread that INH has identified looks 100% Meredith to me, or it's at least compatible with her role.

Ooooh, I guess I misunderstood? I thought she only controlled a limited number of votes, didn't I? So it would be impossible to pretend one was targeted by Meredith, wouldn't it?

linki @ Indi, when I smoked, yeah, that was perfect.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

I think you're right. In which case, my question to INH is moot.
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Elohcin »

I don't have time to read the 4 pages I missed today :P, so I am going with the person I was suspicious of when I was last here. Leetic.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 174

Post by insertnamehere »

indiglo wrote:OMG I seriously just ate probably the single most delicious dinner I have ever cooked in my entire life. My mouth needs a frakking cigarette. I just can't even. I just want to sit here for a minute and keep tasting this delicious meal. Nothing can bring me down for the next approximate 20 minutes. Image
c'mon, you gotta give us the deets on that
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'll GTH read everyone alive and see where that leaves me.
bea -- good
birdwithteeth11 -- bad
Cobalt / Indiglo -- good
DFaraday -- good
Drumbeats -- good
Elohcin -- bad
enrique -- good
Epignosis -- bad
fingersplints -- good
Goldy / espers -- good
insertnamehere -- good
leetic -- bad
LoRab -- good
Matt -- good
Quin -- good
Scotty -- bad
Serge -- bad
sig -- good
Sorsha -- good
Spacedaisy -- good
SVS -- bad
timmer -- good
Zeus -- good
JJJ -- bad
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Serge wrote:I am town aligned
Thanks for the heads up. :|
You're welcome :)
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Serge wrote:I am town aligned
Good to know. Where is this coming from?
Dom's christening
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Serge wrote:JJJ -- bad
I'd love to hear why. :feb:

I do like this thing you're doing Serge. Just reading and dropping stances as they come.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Serge wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'll GTH read everyone alive and see where that leaves me.
bea -- good
birdwithteeth11 -- bad
Cobalt / Indiglo -- good
DFaraday -- good
Drumbeats -- good
Elohcin -- bad
enrique -- good
Epignosis -- bad
fingersplints -- good
Goldy / espers -- good
insertnamehere -- good
leetic -- bad
LoRab -- good
Matt -- good
Quin -- good
Scotty -- bad
Serge -- bad
sig -- good
Sorsha -- good
Spacedaisy -- good
SVS -- bad
timmer -- good
Zeus -- good
JJJ -- bad
Jay, is good your default?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also, still thinking I am bad?
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 174

Post by insertnamehere »

Re-reading BWT makes me think that he's less wishywashy and more unlikely to commit wholesale to suspicions he doesn't completely buy, which is an attribute I respect in this game, and I'm not superlikely to throw my vote his way.

Meanwhile, here's the only post of any substance I've been able to find from leetic:
leetic wrote:
Quin wrote:
leetic wrote:Alright, so is this starting?
It has! Say a thing!
A thing
Ya, this plus his backwards Day 1 vote plus his backwards meta means that he's who I'm going to cast my ballot for.

Sorry to be boring and predictable.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

S~V~S wrote:Jay, is good your default?
I wouldn't say "default", since having a default kind of defeats the purpose of GTH reads. But if I have absolutely no idea whatsoever and I am not inspired to take either stance, I usually go with good.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

S~V~S wrote:Also, still thinking I am bad?
Any lingering suspicion is in my gut, and I don't like to follow my gut. I think that's an area where you and I are very different. ;)

I wouldn't lynch you today.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I've been invited to a game of tennis, so I have to go. I'm voting BWT.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

I do think JJJ and Quin are both at the same team.

Quin feels like he's on the forefront of scumhunting but what I feel he's doing is intentional chaotic brewing of the mechanics and roles stew. That post, #savemepandanderin (as if hashtags weren't bad enough) serves just to confuse people. Since it's been given the go ahead by Dom, it means his role is not at all connected with Pam and Erin, but in the off chance that it'll plant the seeds of doubt on anyone's mind that he is indeed related to them, he took that chance. Also, it is pure nonsense in the context of the game to post and I can only see someone as scum would make the effort to do.

JJJ on the other hand, GTH is quite uncharacteristic of you. You also forgave Quin. Also, bad vibes. I don't feel Superman JJJ right now, but Lex Luthor JJJ. Jesse Eisenberg Lex Luthor.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Jay, is good your default?
I wouldn't say "default", since having a default kind of defeats the purpose of GTH reads. But if I have absolutely no idea whatsoever and I am not inspired to take either stance, I usually go with good.
Gotcha; I was wondering since you list Sorsha as Good and her two posts are totally content void (other than I hope she is enjoying camping or hiking or whatever she is doing), you know?
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Sorsha »

I'm not even caught up to the end of day one yet but I need to come in to vote so I don't miss it like I did day one. Voting for drumbeats. Back later.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Sorsha wrote:I'm not even caught up to the end of day one yet but I need to come in to vote so I don't miss it like I did day one. Voting for drumbeats. Back later.
Why DrumBeats?
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

JJJ is going out to play Tennis but is still currently online, watching me. I'm ready for anything, and I just caught up.

*cracks knuckles*
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Serge wrote:I do think JJJ and Quin are both at the same team.

Quin feels like he's on the forefront of scumhunting but what I feel he's doing is intentional chaotic brewing of the mechanics and roles stew. That post, #savemepandanderin (as if hashtags weren't bad enough) serves just to confuse people. Since it's been given the go ahead by Dom, it means his role is not at all connected with Pam and Erin, but in the off chance that it'll plant the seeds of doubt on anyone's mind that he is indeed related to them, he took that chance. Also, it is pure nonsense in the context of the game to post and I can only see someone as scum would make the effort to do.

JJJ on the other hand, GTH is quite uncharacteristic of you. You also forgave Quin. Also, bad vibes. I don't feel Superman JJJ right now, but Lex Luthor JJJ. Jesse Eisenberg Lex Luthor.
False. It's been given the go ahead by Dom because it doesn't break the info dumping rule. In saying what I said, have I claimed to be a doctor, a cop, or any other role? Do you have any concrete information other than the vague statement that town is going to suffer? It's connected to Pam because it's a statement that she can check, but checking so won't reveal any game-breaking information either. I'll add that I also didn't intend for Pam to out herself and say 'Hey, Quin wasn't lying!' - I figured if I can convince one person of my alignment, that's one vote I won't be receiving, which could make all the difference later on. As for Erin, she could have saved me from the lynch if she so chose - but that's all pretty much just self-preservation.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Serge wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I'm not even caught up to the end of day one yet but I need to come in to vote so I don't miss it like I did day one. Voting for drumbeats. Back later.
Why DrumBeats?
Likely a vote manipulation from Meredith.
ImageImageImageImage
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Quin wrote:
Serge wrote:I do think JJJ and Quin are both at the same team.

False. It's been given the go ahead by Dom because it doesn't break the info dumping rule. In saying what I said, have I claimed to be a doctor, a cop, or any other role? Do you have any concrete information other than the vague statement that town is going to suffer? It's connected to Pam because it's a statement that she can check, but checking so won't reveal any game-breaking information either. I'll add that I also didn't intend for Pam to out herself and say 'Hey, Quin wasn't lying!' - I figured if I can convince one person of my alignment, that's one vote I won't be receiving, which could make all the difference later on. As for Erin, she could have saved me from the lynch if she so chose - but that's all pretty much just self-preservation.
Oh, Erin's a good point, forgot she had that role. Okay... I think you're clear from that statement.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

About Andy's role, if we're operating under the assumption that the management is bad then he can move to the other team when he doesn't use his power?

Return to “Previous Jobs”