Posts in topic: 1205
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Spider-verse Mafia [DAY 5]

Post by nutella »

112 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:51 am I sent my track to the wrong person :/
were you also on a hot date
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 453
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

go team
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1011

Post by MacDougall »

alrighty

now what?
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 528
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:26 am alrighty

now what?
idk what u thinking
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 373

Post by LordQuas »

catching up on the day now

in hindsight i could have done this the day the thread was shut down and i showed up late
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:34 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:22 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:20 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:11 pm
KZA wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:07 pm [VOTE: Guilo] aubergine

@Grogu tell us your check
What check fool! Chardonay was the cop!
How do you know Chard was the cop, and not possibly seemer? Your case last night doesn't really say why Grogu is scum, it kind of just assumes Grogu is scum, and makes a bunch of implications off that.

I especially didn't like your reference to me in your case. "Seanzie playing for the wolves now. Mafia have him under their control." This feels to me like you want to scare me into believing you without thinking critically about it, which I don't think looks good.
I made a case during the night. Read it.

I trust in the flip. You guys been hunting for the seemer and you want to believe that we yeeted a wolf because you don't want to admit you've been WRONG! First it was G-man, he was the seeemer, then now is Chard, who is next? Me? You?
I DID read your case. You DID NOT address Chard or the Seemer at all. Your whole case is based on the presupposition that Esooa and Grogu are wolves. Esooa strong-defending Grogu could be wolfy, sure, but I've also seen town do that sort of stuff. You say you trust in the flip, but why? Seemer exists, right? How are you so confident in the flip with this in mind? I'm NOT saying that Chard is DEFINTELY seemer, but it is a possibility we need to consider before blindly yeeting Grogu.

Made was the only one who thought G-man might be seemer, and I honestly have no idea why he thought that when DoO literally told us that wasn't the case, and we have no reason to doubt DoO.

I don't WANT to believe anything, All I want to do is figure out what is going on. Part of that is keeping an open mind to different possibilities. Your mind seems to be completely closed to certain possibilities, and I don't see you having a reason why that is the case you made. Do you even care about what KZA has to say? Because from my perspective, it looks like you WANT to believe that Grogu is wolf (or maybe you want everyone else to believe it), and even though there is clearly information that needs to be heard before anyone except maybe KZA or a wolf could have an informed opinion on if Grogu is town or scum.
bookmark this post

if guillo flips town this is nagl for sean imo. reads like appealing to a known town

could be wrong, i vibe with what they're saying
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:02 pm Never mind. I'm going to do something else.

I'm not mafia and people should know better.

But I can't sit here and read goddamn 144 pages.

Not with two jobs and three kids.

Lynch me if you want.

I don't care.

I'm done trying.

I'll vote, but that's all.

I'm tired of the passive aggressive bullshit too, like you all don't know I'm not reading the thread.
prolly the most entitled post i've ever read

thats a hard bar to clear, gratz
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

wanna say no more then 2 wolves in daisy/epi/guillo tbh

mostly b/c i think they'd try to go for a distance bus of some sort with at least one of them if thats the exact team

having the last 3 wolves who make up the poe all align together feels like a weird play

not sure how to figure out which is the town though
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

throw mac in there too maybe i dunno
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

are there 3 wolves left if we killed the seemer?
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:08 pm Stop! Grogu elected me town leader last night. I don't care if Grogu is scum or town, and I don't care that I am literally the least qualified person in the thread to take this role up, but TOO BAD!

I am town leader now, and here is what we are going to do:

First, we're all going to stop just OMGUSing each other. It is HIGHLY unproductive, derailing the thread and actual wolf hunting, and exactly what the wolves want.

Second, we are going to give KZA a little space. KZA said they would reveal their info once Grogu has said who they checked last night. If KZA does not reveal this info after that, we should definitely yeet them. If Grogu does not come back into the thread, then that is also a pretty bad sign.

Third, we are going to let Daisy explain what Daisy is trying to explain. Chard claimed a green-check on Daisy, so IF Daisy has an ironclad mech reason to not believe Chard, then REGARDLESS OF DAISY's alignment, we can assume Chard was a wolf.

Fourth, we are going to be civil as we mercilessly hunt down the remaining wolves and kill them in as painful of a manner as we possibly can.
pretty sure this is how i would play this as a wolf rn but its more of a playstyle thing

if game gets hard would keep sean in mind as a potential deepwolf unless i'm forgetting one of the fifty bajillion mechs in this game

talking myself into townreading him the more i say tho
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

KZA wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:19 pm Chardonnay should've had 2 checks the night he claimed to red Grogu

Figure it out.
LOL
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

Grogu wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:05 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:56 pm
Grogu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:52 pm I didn't get any message about two actions but I also don't have a role that it would function on either
How would that work? I didn’t check in the thread until just now when thread was opened. If I had a second check after thread is open and I see who died isn’t that broken?

you'd get told you could double act and then you'd get two checks
@Grogu presumably you'd be told via a PM from LongCon.
you can join capage in finding love
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

Esooa wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:56 am are there 3 wolves left if we killed the seemer?
2-3

6-7 wolves at game start
2-3 dead, one is 112
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

daisy feels very caught for the wrong reasons tbh

also @ grogu & guillo w/w readers i wish i was able to see the world through your crazy eyes
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

mac felt pretty scummy for awhile but then he took charge and he feels pretty towny now

obv lock clear upon daisy w flip but even regardless of that
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

LordQuas wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:20 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:56 am are there 3 wolves left if we killed the seemer?
2-3

6-7 wolves at game start
2-3 dead, one is 112
ah okay, well there's definitely 7 at game start, and may as well remove 112 from this, so 6 at game start, 2-3 dead, leaves 3-4 ? doesn't it?
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 391
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by DaisyCloud »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:32 pm @DaisyCloud, why were you concerned about if some roles could know if they were targeted or not?
because I still was thinking chard might be town and I forgot cop has strongman check.

it doesn't matter too much what chard is. I mean it does because but for me at least I know what me actions were and on who.

grogu saying I'm lying is so messed up.

I rbed MacDougall nite 1. nite 2 chardonnay, nite 3 used my secondary and 2 of those peeps was grogu and Guillotine I could say who the other 3 were if needed. nite 4 I won't say for now.

grogu could be cop here and could override my rb. but at no point do they say so. instead they try to gaslight me. going on about
how I haven't been reading what he said. he supposedly confessed to nkt sending his actions. using AtE. he thinking he should have died.

then look instead of thinking the possibilities i stated he instead they jump on me and call me scum and say I'm lying.

I Don't think he is cop. cop would know about secondary. he is scummy here.
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:51 am Ok fine. Maybe I'm just tunneled once again this time into Grogu and I've just had bad reads all game.
I think u r right about grogu. you are either town doing cover or mafia trying to look town now. eitger way how did you figure me out?

I literally never hinted. if I hinted anything it was vig. I even faked a cop claim.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

shouldn't keep a glorified survivor around who has done and shown they are doing 0 to help town.

I'm not going to go on like a broken record.

you guys can either believe I'm the town roleblocker or not.

why after all this you guys are keeping grogu alive at this point is beyond me.

I could think if I get yeeted town will see sense and figure out the rest of mafia. but this town is using potato logic.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

the thing that nutella thinks they caught me on. if Chard is seemer and lied about the green on seanzie . and I should sus seanize.

ummm, chard would know who is mafia and who is not. why not say someone is green and they actually are green.

I was green checked. oh no sus! how can mafia know im green.

and if Chard is town cop. and green checked seanzie then it's a real check or seanzie was made to look green. either way seanzie has been game solvey so.

but yeah grogu is super town here.

guys yeet me nutella found me.

nutella if you are town you are so up some weird tunnel on me and did u ever even bother to think at least 1 moment I am telling the truth? or you just want me gone?

if you are town why do you think you are still alive? because you been getting things wrong. and/or you townread 1-2 mafia.

you shouldn't trust your reads. it's day 4.

but whatever I'm mafia. yeet me already.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

LordQuas wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:22 am daisy feels very caught for the wrong reasons tbh

also @ grogu & guillo w/w readers i wish i was able to see the world through your crazy eyes
it's tragic. the 3p being the one to say this. idc anymore. they got the noose. it's my fate. at least I can sit in ded chat and watch the mafia eat town alive and it won't be my fault.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

you know what. don't hate me but i need to to see what peeps would say and do now, so I'm sharing everything. I'll be yeeted. no reasons to hold back.

nite 1: MacDougall

nite 2: chardonnay

nite 3: Esooa, DaughterofOmega, Guillotine, KZA, and Nutella

nite 4: esooa

esooa and Nutella should have and could have believed my claim.

Esooa not even thinking I could be telling the truth when I rbed them 2 nites is just.

nutella not even hinting or suggesting or asking who else i rbed nite 3 is just.

no one saying that I didn't actually do anything to grogu. grogu not even saying he didn't get rbed by me. instead trying to play it off like I rbed him nite 4 and oops he didn't even bother to send one . is just.

but nice let's yeet me.

I'm a lying wolf here.

this is my will I guess.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

could someone at least come on and post something.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

esooa and Nutella just voting me for no reasons and not even acknowledging I rbed them and esooa, Nutella, and MacDougall not responding is sus.

Victories:
Grogu
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 335

Post by Grogu »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:19 am
were you also on a hot date
Hehe. Different circumstances though, he didn’t expect to be dead. Good one Nutella
You are getting an award from me
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

LordQuas wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:57 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:08 pm Stop! Grogu elected me town leader last night. I don't care if Grogu is scum or town, and I don't care that I am literally the least qualified person in the thread to take this role up, but TOO BAD!

I am town leader now, and here is what we are going to do:

First, we're all going to stop just OMGUSing each other. It is HIGHLY unproductive, derailing the thread and actual wolf hunting, and exactly what the wolves want.

Second, we are going to give KZA a little space. KZA said they would reveal their info once Grogu has said who they checked last night. If KZA does not reveal this info after that, we should definitely yeet them. If Grogu does not come back into the thread, then that is also a pretty bad sign.

Third, we are going to let Daisy explain what Daisy is trying to explain. Chard claimed a green-check on Daisy, so IF Daisy has an ironclad mech reason to not believe Chard, then REGARDLESS OF DAISY's alignment, we can assume Chard was a wolf.

Fourth, we are going to be civil as we mercilessly hunt down the remaining wolves and kill them in as painful of a manner as we possibly can.
pretty sure this is how i would play this as a wolf rn but its more of a playstyle thing

if game gets hard would keep sean in mind as a potential deepwolf unless i'm forgetting one of the fifty bajillion mechs in this game

talking myself into townreading him the more i say tho
Sean is town.
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

DaisyCloud wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:08 am the thing that nutella thinks they caught me on. if Chard is seemer and lied about the green on seanzie . and I should sus seanize.

ummm, chard would know who is mafia and who is not. why not say someone is green and they actually are green.

I was green checked. oh no sus! how can mafia know im green.

and if Chard is town cop. and green checked seanzie then it's a real check or seanzie was made to look green. either way seanzie has been game solvey so.

but yeah grogu is super town here.

guys yeet me nutella found me.

nutella if you are town you are so up some weird tunnel on me and did u ever even bother to think at least 1 moment I am telling the truth? or you just want me gone?

if you are town why do you think you are still alive? because you been getting things wrong. and/or you townread 1-2 mafia.

you shouldn't trust your reads. it's day 4.

but whatever I'm mafia. yeet me already.
Finally. Was chat mad you decided to out yourself with your horrible claim?
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

How many more wolves left after Daisy? Can we lose to a soup tonight?
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Everyone staying away and thread dying looks suspicious. Like game is decided already. Damn
Image Image Image
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

@DaisyCloud I dont get why you think Grogu is lying when you never targeted him
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Maybe Chard was real then since I got roleblocked as the towniest player in the game randomly
KZA
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Sorry about Chard I think hes real I really didnt see a world where I get roleblocked and I'm kind of tilted now

[VOTE: Grogu] aubergine
KZA
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

KZA wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:26 pm Sorry about Chard I think hes real I really didnt see a world where I get roleblocked and I'm kind of tilted now

Why were you so concerned about having been redirected if you weren't concerned about having been roleblocked?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:29 pm
KZA wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:26 pm Sorry about Chard I think hes real I really didnt see a world where I get roleblocked and I'm kind of tilted now

Why were you so concerned about having been redirected if you weren't concerned about having been roleblocked?
To be honest I thought Radish was the roleblocker and he would never do that to me in that gamestate
KZA
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

I'm leaving the thread for awhile so I dont say anything I regret

Daisy is real btw if that helps
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 196

Post by 112 »

KZA MVP
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Grogu wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:56 am
How?
not sure how much i can legally say here, but i think someone filled in for LC n2 and i just sent my n4 target to them because that's where i got my last result from
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

oh nvm my track did go through, was just late to receive it- it returned no result
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

KZA wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:08 pm @DaisyCloud I dont get why you think Grogu is lying when you never targeted him
because he was just Derping. if he had been like nah daisy check again you might have got stuff mixed up. or mafia messed up your target(s)

he kept going on about sorry daisy I did 0 nite 4. you right daisy you figured it out. but knowing dang well I couldn't have meant nite 4.

and now he is just calling me a wolf for 0 reasons. no wait 1 reasons omgus

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

only person I think is town is seanzie. but im scum so who cares what I think. I'm gonna go I made a vote.

you guys figure things out. I'm done

Victories:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

aaaaaaaaa
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i am out of braincells to use on this game
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

@KZA you are confident that grogu is scum after all?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:23 pm @KZA you are confident that grogu is scum after all?
to be honest I'm just refusing to lose to and have no regrets about chopping an alleged cop that misses 2 checks

^$#%@ that shit

we're losing to soup tonight if Mafia even try to figure some stuff out so there's that too
KZA
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

f
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Esooa is lock clear don't even fucking ask

the actions pretty much line up perfectly for Daisy and Chardonnay's stories

Look guys I'm really sorry I genuinely thought nobody in the game would role block me otherwise I would've said to chop outside Chardonnay + Grogu
KZA
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: grogu] aubergine

shrug

ride or die with kza

prolly die
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ride *and* die, rather
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”