Total votes: 9
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D3

Post by Party Crasher »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:48 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:46 pm [VOTE: Rondo] aubergine for now.

Side note, learning Rondo's alignment will help with figuring out Mac's too.
Why is my alignment difficult to figure out?

My play yesterday created a POE that led to Seanzie's death and probably the death of several other wolves.

It isn't hard to figure out my alignment like literally just read my posts man.
not a great post m'lord
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 630

Post by Porscha »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:54 pm we should be careful to not clear people just for the claims. if they haven't shot a wolf. the wolf team had a plan, alison claiming and all that

seanzie also claimed without being pressured i think

mostly for @Porscha for your townread on mac based off his d1 claim/soft
If mac's kill is compelled and he had 3 ppl vote him n1 (including me) then he killed someone n1.
Also just kinda overly convenient that hed claim a role that ended up being identical to someone else's who flipped and we already have noted that may roles are copied or very similar
So did he read the future? Do maf have a role reader that read creatures role n1 for mac to claim it day 2? (Again, despite mac already leaning into a similar claim)

This is what prevents me from considering mac a wolf right now because unless exactly what I just said just so happened to work out that way and nobody noticed mac's compelled kill vs Alison's claim, then like. That's the only possible way
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

all game-relevant i remember from 112 is coming in and pushing for alison when alison was regarded as town

not sure what this means. i used to townread 112 for this but now im having second thoughts

especially coz 112 came in here SOD and immediately brought it up and wanted to get townread for it
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

112 doesn't get townreads for the Alison stuff tbh.

Too weak to get towncred.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:56 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:54 pm
sig wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:51 pm Out of the “town core” the two I most suspected were Mac and Allison.

I still suspect Mac to a degree but I don’t want to paranoidly get rid of him yet.

Lily, Kate, Wilgy should all probably be looked at just for being so under the radar.
For the love of God, am I really utr? All I've had time to do this game was defend. Hmph.
I’ve seen you defend yourself a bit and golden defend you, but out of all the lower content/under the radar style players you’re the least Under it.

Outside of the defense I don’t recall much else though
Well, I'm happy I'm the least, at least.

I was on a lot about svs yesterday but then she came on and yelled at me about fire and all...showing she was not lhf like some people said.

I also got yelled at by Alison for mentioning Rondo, which I talked about just a few minutes ago.
I've been around. Read it, you'll see.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Porscha wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:02 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:54 pm we should be careful to not clear people just for the claims. if they haven't shot a wolf. the wolf team had a plan, alison claiming and all that

seanzie also claimed without being pressured i think

mostly for @Porscha for your townread on mac based off his d1 claim/soft
If mac's kill is compelled and he had 3 ppl vote him n1 (including me) then he killed someone n1.
Also just kinda overly convenient that hed claim a role that ended up being identical to someone else's who flipped and we already have noted that may roles are copied or very similar
So did he read the future? Do maf have a role reader that read creatures role n1 for mac to claim it day 2? (Again, despite mac already leaning into a similar claim)

This is what prevents me from considering mac a wolf right now because unless exactly what I just said just so happened to work out that way and nobody noticed mac's compelled kill vs Alison's claim, then like. That's the only possible way
well there was n0, i can imagine a rolepeek n0, or nanook giving some kind of tools to the mafia so they dont get shafted by all the town just claiming their roles for free and getting townread in a closed game due to similar town roles design, town shouldnt be able to do that. i dunno
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:59 pm I don't know if I agree but you know Kate much better than I so I'd be willing to accept a D3 specific pass for her.
I’ll go back and find the Sean and Alison d1 stuff at some point. They were veeeeery reluctant to concede a town read on Kate. Felt very ‘hey, don’t steal our lhf’ to me. It was a central reason I picked Alison for the neighbourhood to begin with.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by EnderWiggin »

Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:10 am
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:03 am I have so much difficulty with the perspective going on here (and just in Alison’s posts generally)

What is my mafia justification for saying I town read Kate then having no desire to convince people?

What is the mafia jusrifucation in Kate awkwardly claiming vanilla?

You’re calling out things you can objectively claim are weird. But why is it bad? Town does weird shot all the time. You gotta be able to figure out wilgys town weird shit from his wolf weird shit.

When someone comes in the thread pointing out weird shit and calling it all suspicious without analysis of why they think it’s wolf-leaning, that bothers me.

Alison, why do you think your above description of my behaviour towards Kate is wolf-leaning?
> What is my mafia justification for saying I town read Kate then having no desire to convince people?

You have TMI on Kate/want to look good if she flips town but don't actually want to talk the town out of voting her out.

You're pushing an agenda that involves Kate being town but struggle to back it up with real reasons because it's not a genuine read.

> What is the mafia jusrifucation in Kate awkwardly claiming vanilla?

Lots of people claim their roles early when they feel under pressure which Kate clearly did. Vanilla is a role that is not easily disproven in the way that a role with a more active component might be. But beyond that it's just an unlikely role to exist in the game, as previous GOCs have been role madness and nanook is not a host that is likely to make a game more mountainous.

> Town does weird shot all the time. You gotta be able to figure out wilgys town weird shit from his wolf weird shit.

No I don't. Whenever people act weird I just kill them.
This kinda looks good for Golden even more,+ Kate
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

probably 1 or 2 mafia in radish and sloonei. a lot of LHF this game, need to chop them up eventually
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:23 am
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:19 am
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:18 am
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:16 am Kate is town p sure
why
Everything around her vanilla claim screamed genuine
The vanilla claim made 0 sense and read to me like a mafia cracking under pressure more than a genuinely VT and that's not even counting the part where I doubt VTs exist at all
*Narrows eyes*
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:06 pm probably 1 or 2 mafia in radish and sloonei. a lot of LHF this game, need to chop them up eventually
On a scale of 1 to 122, how many of my posts in this game have you actually looked at?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:06 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:10 am
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:03 am I have so much difficulty with the perspective going on here (and just in Alison’s posts generally)

What is my mafia justification for saying I town read Kate then having no desire to convince people?

What is the mafia jusrifucation in Kate awkwardly claiming vanilla?

You’re calling out things you can objectively claim are weird. But why is it bad? Town does weird shot all the time. You gotta be able to figure out wilgys town weird shit from his wolf weird shit.

When someone comes in the thread pointing out weird shit and calling it all suspicious without analysis of why they think it’s wolf-leaning, that bothers me.

Alison, why do you think your above description of my behaviour towards Kate is wolf-leaning?
> What is my mafia justification for saying I town read Kate then having no desire to convince people?

You have TMI on Kate/want to look good if she flips town but don't actually want to talk the town out of voting her out.

You're pushing an agenda that involves Kate being town but struggle to back it up with real reasons because it's not a genuine read.

> What is the mafia jusrifucation in Kate awkwardly claiming vanilla?

Lots of people claim their roles early when they feel under pressure which Kate clearly did. Vanilla is a role that is not easily disproven in the way that a role with a more active component might be. But beyond that it's just an unlikely role to exist in the game, as previous GOCs have been role madness and nanook is not a host that is likely to make a game more mountainous.

> Town does weird shot all the time. You gotta be able to figure out wilgys town weird shit from his wolf weird shit.

No I don't. Whenever people act weird I just kill them.
This kinda looks good for Golden even more,+ Kate

Also, people who don’t know me shouldn’t think they can get between me and Kate without me getting a good read on their motives. This was the moment I decided to pull Alison in lol.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:36 pm I have a very nearly mechanical reason to believe kate is town but I don't want to go into it
reminder for this

it looks like kate is also playing dnd with her role

hopefully nuttie didnt get pocketed or fooled by mechanics. i townread kate without this anyway

we should sheep nuttie her reads were goated
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:38 am
Kate wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:36 am
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:24 am
Kate wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:19 am Strong suspicions? Strong, already? You're reaching. Why is that?

I'm not acting weird for my civ game, you just don't know me.
I am just so good that I caught you the moment you re-entered the thread. Just like I did in Cartomancy. Sorry about the rand.

You are seriously over estimating yourself. Yeah, you called me bad in carto and then you did a complete 180.
I did a complete 180 because I tried to angleshoot the colored text. Which was a bad read, but I had you as scummy on play before then, which means I am more than capable of catching you on play when you are mafia.

In fact I had an even stronger push on you in Carto than I did here. So it is extremely suspicious that you are trying to make it out like me having strong reads is a "reach".
Okay reading Alison I'm definitely coming around to Golden's POV.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:01 pm I also think Gullio is solid town after this.
Vibe or logic?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:08 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:06 pm probably 1 or 2 mafia in radish and sloonei. a lot of LHF this game, need to chop them up eventually
On a scale of 1 to 122, how many of my posts in this game have you actually looked at?
about 60, i havent found anything to townread you off of
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Kate, PC, Golden.

All certified towncore now imo.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:09 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:08 pm
about 60, i havent found anything to townread you off of
I think there are things in there. Others, including nutella, have stuck up for at various points in this game.

This isn't a big deal tho. I'm just chilling in the background and trying to find spots to provide value.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:49 pm If Michelle is actually towntelling then Sabi pushing her is >rand w

Michelle always plays with her role card face up but people new to her don't understand this and see an easy target
Sideways bussing is pretty standard for Alison's treatment of partners.

Pointing this out for spew readers tbh.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by Party Crasher »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:49 pm Atp I think creature is the kind of slot that wolves perceive as pushable but is actually obvious town
im tinfoiling neon 3p serial killer or something coz shes alive lol

again why is she alive, she killed a wolf n1 lol

unles... i guess ... did mafia really get that shafted? from d2 to n2 they only had 1 kill, nothing more? what? where is all their kp lol

im just going off of nook's message that this game will be guaranteed to mechanically end on day 4 or 5, i believe he said that in the sign up thread

-t
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

im also biased coz i townread sabi so i was surprised she got shot and flipped wolf

was sabi really scummy d1?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

they
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Post by MacDougall »

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:53 pm

My play yesterday created a POE that led to Seanzie's death and probably the death of several other wolves.

You created a POE that led to Sean's death? How did you do that?

From what I've read, you did back of sean and push the Rondo wagon down the stretch. I do think his alignment does give me a better idea of what yours is.
I strongly implore you to simply read my iso. Thanks.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Neon could be a 3p SK.

But I don't care about that now. And she's (mostly) been helping town if she is.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Also like Neon is effectively leashed. They can't kill anyone too towny without hard outing themselves as not being town.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

@Lilypetal how did you mark someone (wilgy? gun? something?) on n2 i thought you said you were a 1 shot ability and it ended up being wasted on sabi n1
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:03 pm 112 doesn't get townreads for the Alison stuff tbh.

Too weak to get towncred.
112 is a good townvig shot imo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 51

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by 112 »

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:14 pm
112 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:08 pm i was right about alison
therefore i am town

fight me
Did you kill her?
no but i was right :grin:
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:17 pm Also like Neon is effectively leashed. They can't kill anyone too towny without hard outing themselves as not being town.
she killed creature instead of rondo which sketched me out so ill keep it in the back of my head to not fully trust her for later
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:57 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:56 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:55 pm Sabi, Sean, and Alison all flipped "SOUP MAFIA", so atm I'm inclined to believe they're all on the same team.
Why in the world would anyone assume anything different?
Mac mentioned the idea of this being multiball and Sean's mafia team killing Alison.
But even if this were multiball, every called soup would presumably be on a team named soup, correct?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

*everyone
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I have overnight solving notes I intend to share soon I'm just busy with work.

The suspicion on me can only really be coming from people who are using very little discretionary thought.

I was the main person responsible for a gamestate that led to the EOD and then literally walked away from it.

Why would I do that if I was mafia with anyone who was a threat to go over?

If you wish to humour I am the big bad from the as yet untouched second team you may make such arguments if you wish but you would need to believe neither of Rondo or Marmot are on said team. If this is your idea then by all means make a case but I'm not going to really be tolerant of arbitrarily suspecting me for bad or no reasons simply because I'm alive.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:19 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:17 pm Also like Neon is effectively leashed. They can't kill anyone too towny without hard outing themselves as not being town.
she killed creature instead of rondo which sketched me out so ill keep it in the back of my head to not fully trust her for later
That's fine.

Anyone not familiar with Creature I can absolutely see wolfreading that EOD.

I know me and many others who know Creature would townread with Seanzie's flip.

BUT

That wasn't clearly said in thread.

So like, Neon has every right to be unfamiliar with our resident doom n gloomer
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:20 pm I have overnight solving notes I intend to share soon I'm just busy with work.

The suspicion on me can only really be coming from people who are using very little discretionary thought.

I was the main person responsible for a gamestate that led to the EOD and then literally walked away from it.

Why would I do that if I was mafia with anyone who was a threat to go over?

If you wish to humour I am the big bad from the as yet untouched second team you may make such arguments if you wish but you would need to believe neither of Rondo or Marmot are on said team. If this is your idea then by all means make a case but I'm not going to really be tolerant of arbitrarily suspecting me for bad or no reasons simply because I'm alive.
I sus you because you're too sexy.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:01 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:54 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:53 pm

You created a POE that led to Sean's death? How did you do that?

From what I've read, you did back of sean and push the Rondo wagon down the stretch. I do think his alignment does give me a better idea of what yours is.
I do think this under-credits Macs role in Seanzie being on the table to begin with.
My question of "How did you do that?" might've sounded like snark, but I meant it earnestly.
Sorry for misinterpreting.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:17 pm I'm pretty sure that wallpost is out of Rondo's scum range, he writes very long posts and has higher solving energy in general in town games, compare to eg. Halvorsen Ridge where he mostly wrote short posts and lost energy over time
I don't know how I feel about this. But it's something.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:20 pm I'm not going to really be tolerant
what does that mean lol, how do you plan on expressing your lack of tolerance?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I had Alison as lock clear in my solving notes based on her treatment of Seanzie and am stunned to see they were teammates because I only had her plausible mafia with a Rondo team that Seanzie is not on. I don't understand why she played the way she did and it implies at least somewhat that their team preferred Seanzie to die over Rondo. Which baffles me because it definitely didn't seem like Rondo really wanted Seanzie to die and Seanzie seemed to want Rondo to die. So ultimately I can only chalk it up to Alison was simply hard townsiding to go deep. If a town killed Alison I would consider it one of the best vig shots I've ever seen.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Alison wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:51 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:50 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:45 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:44 am
Alison wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:40 am But I am going to operate on the assumption that nobody here is this much of an inter and assume that it was a mafia kill

(if you did it and are town last chance to own up before we policy you if we ever find out you made the shot)
I have decided unrelated to this post that Alison might possibly be scum. More news at 6
I think you should hit the bricks. You need a mid season finale before the ratings fall off.
Hear me out Mac,

She stated with no equivocation that I am town because of my high WIM and long posts. I believe this could be TMI because she has stated previously that I had high wim, long posts and solvy energy ergo I was trying hard and ergo I was Mafia. Yet this game it is the opposite?
Wasn't I literally mafia in that game?
Hmmm
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am also ok a final warning before I get banned for being hostile so think before you engage me in a hostile manner today please.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

if sig and neon are both part of the other mafia and they both shot mafia that would be really funny

dont we have too many town vigs?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:43 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:31 pm Sweet. Ok then yeah it’s my fault nutella died. Sorry nut.

Hard-claiming town neighbourhood. I brought in Alison yesterday. I told her I’d bring nutella in as a test.

I also did not trust Alison and lied entirely about the nature of my neighbourhood to her. I brought her into the neighbourhood because I thought she was wolf. I redirected any kill shot on me onto her which is why I was double checking… mafia kill could have been Alison. I was hoping I’d played my ability up as powerful enough that I’d be the one targeted and Alison would take the hit. Meh, never mind.

Anyway, bringing nut in was also not the truth. I’ll quote everything Alison said to me in the neighbourhood in here in due course (Ie not while I’m at work) in case it spews anything.
I’m confused so you do or don’t have the redirect power?

Since I was getting ready to coast on my town laurels for a few phases and you might be about to really mess that up for me golden
I’m not gonna open myself up to being souped, I’ll just say I haven’t revealed the true and exact nature of my power either here or in the neighbourhood, I lied to Alison about what it did, and if Alison’s team shot me last night Alison would have died.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:22 pm
Disregard and disapproval in a mocking tone.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:25 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:22 pm
Disregard and disapproval in a mocking tone.
sounds fun
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Golden wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:06 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:59 pm I don't know if I agree but you know Kate much better than I so I'd be willing to accept a D3 specific pass for her.
I’ll go back and find the Sean and Alison d1 stuff at some point. They were veeeeery reluctant to concede a town read on Kate. Felt very ‘hey, don’t steal our lhf’ to me. It was a central reason I picked Alison for the neighbourhood to begin with.
My hero.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:18 pm @Lilypetal how did you mark someone (wilgy? gun? something?) on n2 i thought you said you were a 1 shot ability and it ended up being wasted on sabi n1
i misunderstood my ability because of how it was worded. It's not a 1 shot just a long sequence that can be interrupted if the person dies
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think that Golden and Kate are wolves on the other mafia team btw.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:24 pm I am also ok a final warning before I get banned for being hostile so think before you engage me in a hostile manner today please.
I apologise profusely for being hostile yesterday, mac. I was so fixated on not letting there be a rift in Alison feeling like there was this safe towncore in place, and I had difficulty with trying to convince you my motives were good while lying about them. I think you could probably perceive something wasn’t quite kosher there.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

town vig claims:

scotty, silent shot iawy d2
neon, shot sabi n1, creature n2
sig, shot alison n2

i guess its not that many, i thought more

seanzie and unknown soup mafia also vigs. both night vigs

tsp might have killed himself by visiting a kiwi vt? whats up with that
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

For reasons completely unrelated to me being Golden and Kate's teammate, I believe there's at least one more SOUP mafia left. Therefore I'm happy to keep hunting them and see what happens.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”