The Wanted (dom)
64%

Total votes: 14
Serge
The Mark
Posts in topic: 91

Re: [DAY ONE] The Office Mafia

Post by Serge »

I am confirming inh's post about Meredith's post. It is all true. Sorry bwt.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Meredith's power, not posts.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Quin »

Serge wrote:About Andy's role, if we're operating under the assumption that the management is bad then he can move to the other team when he doesn't use his power?
Why are we operating under that assumption again?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Someone posted a list earlier separating management from the other employees, and they said that was from Dom.
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by indiglo »

But they're all listed under "Civvies" in the first post now, including Andy. And Dom said that old role list had changed quite a bit between when it was originally made, and when the game went live.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Right now there isn't even a guarantee that management is even a faction, so I think we should hold off on such assumptions, especially because he said the role list has changed.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

I've only played one game where there were three separate groups of players here, that was Barry Lyndon wherein two teams were opposed to the captains. The list here earlier comprised of the office staff, management, and I think one was listed as warehouse/weirdos or something. So I thought it's the same case here. Also there is no way Johnny California is a good person, and he's in management.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

We'll see. We should open the management folder the first chance we get.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

insertnamehere wrote:
indiglo wrote:OMG I seriously just ate probably the single most delicious dinner I have ever cooked in my entire life. My mouth needs a frakking cigarette. I just can't even. I just want to sit here for a minute and keep tasting this delicious meal. Nothing can bring me down for the next approximate 20 minutes. Image
c'mon, you gotta give us the deets on that
You know, it was so super simple, but soooo good. I did potato gnocchi with a fire-roasted tomato-based sauce, and sauteed zucchini on top. I wish I could eat 2 dinners tonight, just to eat it again. But, then I probably couldn't wear pants... so yay for forced moderation! :shifty:

#linki
#itsjustanofftopicpostanyway
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

indiglo wrote:But they're all listed under "Civvies" in the first post now, including Andy. And Dom said that old role list had changed quite a bit between when it was originally made, and when the game went live.
Andy was a salesperson before he became a manager. He'll replace Michael if the latter dies, so I don't think it's unlikely.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Serge wrote:We'll see. We should open the management folder the first chance we get.
I agree. I'll vote there the next time it appears, I think.
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Serge wrote:
indiglo wrote:But they're all listed under "Civvies" in the first post now, including Andy. And Dom said that old role list had changed quite a bit between when it was originally made, and when the game went live.
Andy was a salesperson before he became a manager. He'll replace Michael if the latter dies, so I don't think it's unlikely.
Well, remember, I've not seen an episode of this show, so I can't say what I think the deal is, or what the deal may be. All I know is that as of now, with the limited roles that have been revealed so far, they're all civvies, and Andy is on the list. So I have no idea what any of that will mean in the future regarding alignment. :grin: :beer:

I am open to voting management during the next night phase though, just to see what happens. Why not! :nicenod:

#MOARLINKI
#getoutofmyhead

XOXO Epi Girl
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

indiglo wrote:
Serge wrote:
Well, remember, I've not seen an episode of this show, so I can't say what I think the deal is, or what the deal may be. All I know is that as of now, with the limited roles that have been revealed so far, they're all civvies, and Andy is on the list. So I have no idea what any of that will mean in the future regarding alignment. :grin: :beer:

I am open to voting management during the next night phase though, just to see what happens. Why not! :nicenod:

#MOARLINKI
#getoutofmyhead
Don't use hashtags, you'll anger the beast ;)
ImageImageImageImage
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

#stophashtagabuse
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hey neat, I'm back in time.

leetic, I see your self-preservation vote. Now talk.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Oh wait, you voted for yourself. Goofball. Talk, man.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

S~V~S wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Jay, is good your default?
I wouldn't say "default", since having a default kind of defeats the purpose of GTH reads. But if I have absolutely no idea whatsoever and I am not inspired to take either stance, I usually go with good.
Gotcha; I was wondering since you list Sorsha as Good and her two posts are totally content void (other than I hope she is enjoying camping or hiking or whatever she is doing), you know?
I don't see Sorsha as the type to "lay low" just for the sake of progressing a baddie game. She's capable of playing a more respectable baddie game than that. I assume her time restraints are legitimate.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Serge wrote:JJJ on the other hand, GTH is quite uncharacteristic of you. You also forgave Quin. Also, bad vibes. I don't feel Superman JJJ right now, but Lex Luthor JJJ. Jesse Eisenberg Lex Luthor.
What?

I didn't quite invent GTH reads, but they are definitely my thing more than anyone else's around here. I do them constantly. What makes you think they're uncharacteristic of me?

I didn't "forgive" Quin; I never really found him suspicious in the first place. Are you confusing me with someone else?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 186

Post by Epignosis »

I'm too starstruck to give a shit about any of you. :omg:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 174

Post by insertnamehere »

aaaand leetic self-voted...

maybe his role has powers that only become unlocked after he's lynched?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

insertnamehere wrote:aaaand leetic self-voted...

maybe his role has powers that only become unlocked after he's lynched?
My first thought is that he's trying to communicate being silenced, but it'd be a hell of a risk to take right now considering the tally.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 123

Post by S~V~S »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I wouldn't say "default", since having a default kind of defeats the purpose of GTH reads. But if I have absolutely no idea whatsoever and I am not inspired to take either stance, I usually go with good.
Gotcha; I was wondering since you list Sorsha as Good and her two posts are totally content void (other than I hope she is enjoying camping or hiking or whatever she is doing), you know?
I don't see Sorsha as the type to "lay low" just for the sake of progressing a baddie game. She's capable of playing a more respectable baddie game than that. I assume her time restraints are legitimate.
I have no read on her; I just used her as an example based on the who posted list, you know? So you civ read her based on your perception of the kind of player she is, not really her content in this thread?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

S~V~S wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I have no read on her; I just used her as an example based on the who posted list, you know? So you civ read her based on your perception of the kind of player she is, not really her content in this thread?
With a gun to my head, yes. "Her content in this thread" barely even exists. I'm not going to hand her the keys to the city and profess undying loyalty though. I'll wait for her to get involved.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 186

Post by Epignosis »

Tied.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

CFD anyone? :grin:

:p

(That was a joke, just in case it wasn't obvious.)

XOXO Epi Girl
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Zeus, you have three minutes to place a vote. Do it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by timmer »

Leeton self voted?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by timmer »

Leetic that is.
My siggie.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Immediate observation: S~V~S was here to observe the entirety of this EOD development, and never provided any take of her own on either leetic or BWT. She kept her vote in a place where it has no function (on Epignosis).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 20

Post by DrWilgy »

EOD ZOMBIE SHOUTING!! WOO!!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Die! Someone. So we can go home.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Serge wrote:JJJ on the other hand, GTH is quite uncharacteristic of you. You also forgave Quin. Also, bad vibes. I don't feel Superman JJJ right now, but Lex Luthor JJJ. Jesse Eisenberg Lex Luthor.
What?

I didn't quite invent GTH reads, but they are definitely my thing more than anyone else's around here. I do them constantly. What makes you think they're uncharacteristic of me?

I didn't "forgive" Quin; I never really found him suspicious in the first place. Are you confusing me with someone else?
I misread that Quin post, that was actually an analysis of yours of a G-Man. I stand by the GTH thing, though.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 87

Re: The Office [POLLS]

Post by Dom »

Who's Next?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:10 pm

bea
No votes
birdwithteeth11
LoRab (3), DrumBeats (15), timmer (16), DFaraday (17), Serge (19), indiglo (20), JaggedJimmyJay (23) 27%
JaggedJimmyJay
Spacedaisy (7), Enrique (18) 8%
Indiglo
No votes
DFaraday
No votes
Drumbeats
Sorsha (24) 4%
Elohcin
No votes
enrique
No votes
Epignosis
S~V~S (13) 4%
fingersplints
Matt (11) 4%
espers
No votes
insertnamehere
No votes
leetic
fingersplints (6), Scotty (8), bea (10), Elohcin (21), insertnamehere (22), leetic (25), Epignosis (26) 27%
LoRab
No votes
Matt
No votes
Quin
No votes
Scotty
No votes
Serge
No votes
sig
No votes
Sorsha
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
SVS
Quin (2) 4%
timmer
No votes
Zeus
No votes
Liam Payne [host]
Dom (1), Golden (4), Dex (5), Zeus (9), Bubbles (12), rabbit8 (14) 23%
Total votes : 26
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Serge wrote:I stand by the GTH thing, though.
You stand by giving GTH reads being uncharacteristic of me?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Yep.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Also the fact that it's too early for it.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Dom »

Scared To Death

Birdwithteeth11 has been lynched. He was Erin.

You have 23 hours to send in your PMs.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Immediate observation: S~V~S was here to observe the entirety of this EOD development, and never provided any take of her own on either leetic or BWT. She kept her vote in a place where it has no function (on Epignosis).
Perhaps she has no opinion on either strong enough to get involved in a tie? Or a near tie?

Link I bleech :(
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Sweet, sweet, Erin. Sorry.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Serge wrote:Yep.
You might as well tell Forrest Gump that playing ping pong is uncharacteristic of him. :huh:
Serge wrote:Also the fact that it's too early for it.
Never. There were 600-700 posts or so in this thread when I did that. Plenty.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Serge wrote:Also the fact that it's too early for it.
Too early is one thing... uncharacteristic is another... that I just don't think is true. :scared:

BWT / Erin - SORRY!!!! :puppy: Why u no use lynch stop? :puppy: :rip:

XOXO Epi Girl
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Bummer, BWT. See you next time.
S~V~S wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Immediate observation: S~V~S was here to observe the entirety of this EOD development, and never provided any take of her own on either leetic or BWT. She kept her vote in a place where it has no function (on Epignosis).
Perhaps she has no opinion on either strong enough to get involved in a tie? Or a near tie?

Why are you afraid of a tie?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I don't think I ever addressed leetic as a suspect, myself. In which case, I'll do so now very quickly.

I find his accusation of elohcin on her post fluffiness to be highly ironic, but not enough for me to push a lynch on him. Someone brought up the possibility of the two of them being on a team and it being a form of distancing, and I think this could be true. I find it difficult to imagine him picking elohcin out of everyone to post-analyse.

I'm concerned with the discrepancy between his town behaviour in AoT and his behaviour now, but it's so different that I can't put it down as baddie behaviour, especially because this is only the 2nd time I've played with him.

I agree that his vote for Wilgy isn't all that suspicious given that he was the first to put it down.

linki: I felt pretty good about BWT being bad, too. Rip. I wanted to have this posted before day ended, looks like I just missed the mark.
ImageImageImageImage
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

But it's early. Like someone pointed out, you had someone as "Good" when their post was content void. So if I didn't post, automatically I'm good in your book?
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

I have no win condition.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Serge wrote:I have no win condition.
I can tell you right now that that's false :nicenod:

Even civs have a win condition, by eliminating all mafia.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Serge wrote:But it's early. Like someone pointed out, you had someone as "Good" when their post was content void. So if I didn't post, automatically I'm good in your book?
Actually I called you bad. ;)

I know Sorsha a little better than I know you, so I didn't give you the benefit of the doubt. Unfair perhaps, but I don't really care about fairness when a gun is to my head.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

We all should vote corporate, yes? I think it'll contain Sabre: Jo Bennett, Johnny California, that tall creepy dude.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Bummer, BWT. See you next time.
S~V~S wrote:

Linki it isn't a real gun it is just your opinion.

Why are you afraid of a tie?
I'm not. I'm afraid of breaking one and being wrong and lynching a civ. I don't like to break ties unless I am really sure.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Actually it's Robert California. Also Jann and Holly.

Return to “Previous Jobs”