Jay the nunchuck king (host/nons)
75%

Total votes: 4
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 88

Re: Cerberus Tribe - Day 4

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:32 pm Sorry, that was not intended as a serious question. what I'm actually trying to get at is niju's thoughts on the silencer, or wilgy's claim of being silenced.
I don't see why you're hung up on the silencer thing, It's really common for a silencer to be present on TS and be a civ. I think trying to direct attention onto someone for being a silencer isn't very civvie.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I also agree with Sloonie, unless the main lynch candidate is me than I disagree.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:32 pm Sorry, that was not intended as a serious question. what I'm actually trying to get at is niju's thoughts on the silencer, or wilgy's claim of being silenced.
I don't see why you're hung up on the silencer thing, It's really common for a silencer to be present on TS and be a civ. I think trying to direct attention onto someone for being a silencer isn't very civvie.
Is there lots of precedent for a civilian silencer? I don't feel like i've seen it very often, and the ability to silence is very much anti-civilian.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]sig[/mention] who do you want to lynch today?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

The DJ is gonna leave if y'all don't get here soon.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:07 pm @sig who do you want to lynch today?
That's a good question, I'm flipflopping on Wilgy a bit, I don't have a solid read on Kyle, and I haven't ISO'd Daisy yet.

I know I don't want to lynch you, Bloober, Marmot, Jack, or Scotty.

Boom I'm also slightly back and forth on, but I could still see him being mafia.
I also keep coming back to INH the early case against him was good, however it does depend on a few things.

I need to regroup and think it over but right now my top three would be
1. Wilgy
2. BoomSlang
3. INH

with a maybe on Space and Lorab

Note on Lorab she doesn't seem scummy, but more third party like. Which doesn't mean we need to lynch her, but also means she isn't great.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Why do you feel that way about LoRab?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 44

Post by DrWilgy »

nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:15 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:25 pm I just had one of those horrifying "what if everyone is a baddie except me and they are all anonymous in their BTSC trying to hunt me down" type of thoughts.

No silencer N1. Bloop dies. Silencer N2 and they target me... seems straightforward to me, but that makes me doubt myself. I also dont have much of an opinion of bloop 2 which tosses an interrobang above my head.
Errrrrr wait, you think I might be bad but then don’t have an opinion about me, literally like two posts later? That’s a bit...incongruous.

To answer Sloonei’s question, I think Wilgy is throwing poop to see where it sticks. It was a rather short time between suspecting me and then saying he doesn’t know about me, so either he’s lying or really doesn’t know what he wants to say. THIS, my friends, is the definition of floundering. I'm leaning towards the lying at this point, about suspecting me and possibly about being silenced, which goes with my speculation Day 3 that there were too many people being quiet for it to be a silencing sort of deal. *throws gauntlet*
I think Sloonbread put it well. I have no suspicion of you for what you've stated this game. Rather the fact you were received a new role and I was silenced immediately after

Same thing I asked scotty. What would I gain from a fake silencing?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:44 pm Why do you feel that way about LoRab?
It's mainly meta from how I remember her past civ games and from Buffy. Like she's helpful, but overly so and kind off skates the edges of the thread. Enough to make me uncomfortable, but not enough to lynch. She can also be not super active in her civ games so that's NAI.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:54 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:44 pm Why do you feel that way about LoRab?
It's mainly meta from how I remember her past civ games and from Buffy. Like she's helpful, but overly so and kind off skates the edges of the thread. Enough to make me uncomfortable, but not enough to lynch. She can also be not super active in her civ games so that's NAI.
Coukd you elaborate on your boomslang read?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

voting for boomslang's aubergine. I don't understand the thought process behind this vote:
Boomslang wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:47 pm Well, I'm not going to immediately NO U Kyle's NO U as a matter of principle. Putting a vote on Wilgy; let's see what happens.
vote DrWilgy aubergine
Kyle's bad, but it would look bad to vote for him, so here's a vote for wilgy instead. when he can't speak up to defend himself.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:50 pmI've hired a DJ to help get us moving. :DJ: Don't let this guy down.
look at that little music man doing his best, i love him.

i'd hate to disappoint him
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:14 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:50 pmI've hired a DJ to help get us moving. :DJ: Don't let this guy down.

Gimme a name to vote for.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:16 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:14 pm

Gimme a name to vote for.
you're already voting for him
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]Boomslang[/mention] or someone boomslang adjacent could I please request a link to a representative game where boomslang played as mafia and one where he played civ? thank you
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I feel better about both Drwilgy and Marmot now than I did roughly 24 hours ago. I feel like both of them have shown a genuine effort to figure out what's going on in this game in that time. I'm feeling less inclined to vote for either of them right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]sig[/mention] I do not believe you voted yesterday. why not, and who would you have voted for?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

The DJ is sad.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

[mention]sig[/mention] why would you vote for me? What caused the flip flop?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:48 pm @sig why would you vote for me? What caused the flip flop?
What do you think of INH? I feel like he could be bad given how much he's faded the last few days. I know he just started hosting his own game, but he's provided next to nothing since Night 2.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:06 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:48 pm @sig why would you vote for me? What caused the flip flop?
What do you think of INH? I feel like he could be bad given how much he's faded the last few days. I know he just started hosting his own game, but he's provided next to nothing since Night 2.
I damn near forgot he was in the game, but I guess that's what my pickle with you earlier was about.

Unsure really. By association with or against (not really sure the best term) Scotty I'd say he's good but I'd need to reread to make an informed read.

You?
Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:52 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:06 am
I damn near forgot he was in the game, but I guess that's what my pickle with you earlier was about.

Unsure really. By association with or against (not really sure the best term) Scotty I'd say he's good but I'd need to reread to make an informed read.

You?
The concerns I just expressed are the gist of my read. He was here early to get the ball rolling, but has vanished since then. Regardless of the circumstances around his absence, it's uninspiring.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Spacedaisy »

To everyone saying that Wilgy is playing like his normal self, please tell me you don't see a difference between his civ game and his mafia game...

Mountain Mafia, where he was bad: Posts

Pirates Mafia, where he was civ: Posts

Seinfeld Mafia, where he was bad: Posts, as Tim Whatley,
which has been renamed Juliet since

Great Gatsby where he was an 3P who could win with anyone: Posts

Pokemon Mafia where he is bad: Posts

Welcome to Night Vale where he was civ: Posts

Fiddler on the Roof where he was civ: Posts

I think if you look at these games you will see that bad Wilgy plays more straight laced. Good Wilgy uses gimmicks. Good Wilgy doesn't play like he cares, he seems to mostly just be having a good time. Bad Wilgy puts a lot more effort into looking good than Good Wilgy. Do not be fooled by him. I don't believe he is good. He started throwing in more jokes once this meta started to get brought up and I'm not buying this!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I have been doing most of my reading at work, which is why when I post it has more thoughts. I can't post as easily at work. So I know that when I was catching up once Wilgy started talking something he said jumped out at me and immediately made me think, "teammates." But I can't recall off the top of my head. I will need to find it again. I just don't have time tonight.

On another note, I think I was a lot more loud about the fact I didn't like Boomslang jumping on the dumb 70% thing. I get why it doesn't make sense as a statement, but I think Boomslang is a really smart dude. He should have been able to realize, that this statement is not one that logically would say "Baddie." So the fact that he based his vote on that dumb comment is what bothers me. in fact that is what bothers me about Boomslang overall. I have a high amount of respect for his intellect in general. And I struggle to find the logic in his suspicions. This could entirely just be a difference of how we think, that is my only hindrance in this. But I have no qualms about the fact I suspected Boom based on that. I think it's weird no one really talked much about the fact I took this strong stance about it. And even weirder that I don't even remember Kyle having made a big deal of it.

I don't have the immediate feeling of "TOWN" from Kyle that I have in the past, but I haven't had any kind of feel.

At one point in my read through, I had the thought that I believed either Boomslang, Blooper or both were bad but I didn't believe they were both good. I can't recall why now though. Perhaps something to do with how they interacted. I'll have to revisit to figure it out again.

Uh something else, I can't recall. Someone that had listed suspicion of me seemed fake as shit, but now I don't remember which one. Must research to recall.

That's all I can think of tonight. My energy went to researching Wilgy to decide if I was on crack or not regarding my perception of his meta. I decided that I don't think I am. However I will add this caveat. The older games lack this pattern. But I feel like it is present in all the games I checked from 2017 and so far in 2018. I didn't look through all 2016, I noticed the lack of it back in the 2015 games, but we're talking three years ago. I still feel fairly strongly that we are seeing bad Wilgy here. So much so I am willing to toss my vote there right now.

VOTE DrWilgy You asked for an aubergine fiiiiight, and I love you toooo. But I still think you are bad. But I love you, Baddie Badderson. :hugs: :suspish:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Golden »

An unfortunate side-effect of resurrection - sometimes it can be difficult to tell exactly who died.

The hosts have made a rather sizeable error. We thought that Dragon D. Luffy had been killed, but upon further observation it has been clear that he is acting more or less the same as usual. Nutella,
on the other hand - there's definitely something different about her.

As a result, we are reissuing the results of the day three lynch.

Nutella has died. She was:

86: Proton (Elemental) - You have BTSC with Electron. You will be sent a chat link for BTSC and must log in as "Proton". Each night, you will PM one element to the hosts (Air, Earth, Wind or Fire) and one player to be targeted for any effect the element may have. While Electron is in the game, they will also choose one element out of Air, Earth, Wind or Fire. When you and Electron are both in the game, your element choices will combine to form one effect. Your target will get the benefit of any positive effect, while Electrons target will suffer any negative effect. You may not choose the same pair of elements until each pair has been selected. If Electron dies before you, you may not select the same element on consecutive nights. You may not select the same target on consecutive nights. You will not be informed of the effects of your elements.

That was day 3. Then came night 4. It is still day 4.

Dragon D. Luffy has had his first life restored, but to be fair to all he will remain in his second role for both lives. His role will not be revealed upon his first death.

(To be clear, this is not a player ability causing this - it is a genuine host error. There was something we missed at the time, and have identified upon review. As it happened, in the context of this particular setup there was an easily available option to fix the issue.)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

huh
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Promise you guys you’ll get some #townieeffort from me today.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

What have I missed besides dying?

Summary is important and aside from me catching up on my own.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:34 am To everyone saying that Wilgy is playing like his normal self, please tell me you don't see a difference between his civ game and his mafia game...

I think if you look at these games you will see that bad Wilgy plays more straight laced. Good Wilgy uses gimmicks. Good Wilgy doesn't play like he cares, he seems to mostly just be having a good time. Bad Wilgy puts a lot more effort into looking good than Good Wilgy. Do not be fooled by him. I don't believe he is good. He started throwing in more jokes once this meta started to get brought up and I'm not buying this!
Daisy here's the problem. I've been purposely playing aloof as civilian for awhile now. People kept mislynching me because I couldn't supatown 5 games in a row. Now we are at a point where I want to play alittle more forward again mainly because it's the GoC.(Also did you see the game where I called out all but one of the baddies in emojis? That was fun.)

To argue this point with history however, did you see my performance during Vocaroo 2? What did you think?

This does make me feel better about you... it seems your vote on me was justified to you, but as someone who works very hard to purposely design their meta, I'd suggest trying to dispute what I've stated in this thread instead of the other ones.

I'm going back to bed now.
Image Image Image
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Boomslang »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:37 pm @Boomslang or someone boomslang adjacent could I please request a link to a representative game where boomslang played as mafia and one where he played civ? thank you
Mafia in Pet Sounds, civ in Felt Mafia 2. Happy reading!
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Re: Cerberus Tribe - Night 3

Post by Boomslang »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:25 pm Why the hell would I fake silencing? Would that gain me anything if I was taking silence as a civ or baddie?
As a baddie, faking silence gives you a way to control the narrative about you the next day, which you do literally as soon as the day ends.
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:22 pm First thing is first. I think the silencer is amongst those who asked me for a response on my civ JoH read.

2nd thing 2nd. JoH is civilian because of his interactions with bloop day one. I don't think mafia JoH would be on a team that NK'd a civilian bloop. It is plausible if they are on the same team, but I doknt think bloop is bad.

Daisy. Come at me. Fight Me! I love you. Fiiiiight meeee.

I vote for me DrWoogy.
All of this wouldn't happen without your silencing, and then you drop another meaningless self vote out of the gate.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

Scotty wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:55 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:02 pm I don’t like how quick Sloonei was picked. I mean that strategically speaking.
While I agree that I would have liked to talk about it before just willy nilly throwing votes around, Sloonster already had 2 votes and the longer a person had to spy the better I would say.

I wish we had that enthusiasm for the puzzle solving, but I’m just glad we have something to show for it, and will hopefully reap some sweet sweet intel. I’m assuming key points will be how the other team has voted and if they’re all actually crab people or whatnot
Jack raises a good point, and this response smells fishy to me. Scotty was the one who cast the third vote for Sloonei, so he's directly responsible for that "willy nilly throwing votes around" he's complaining about. He had the chance to talk about it or advise that we talk about it, but he didn't. He then deftly transitions to "I wish we had that enthusiasm for puzzle solving," which aims to give himself civ cred for doing the puzzle.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Re: Cerberus Tribe - Day 3

Post by Boomslang »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:05 pm
Boomslang wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:47 pm Well, I'm not going to immediately NO U Kyle's NO U as a matter of principle. Putting a vote on Wilgy; let's see what happens.
vote DrWilgy aubergine
This line of thinking doesn't totally fly with me. was kyle your top suspect, or was it wilgy? If kyle's your top suspect, why should you avoid voting for him due to behavior which you disapprove of?
but then, if you're scum why would you contort yourself to avoid voting for a player? unless, of course, you and kyle are teammates. THE POINT IS, this post has me narrowing my eyes and scratching my chin.
I was feeling on tilt about Kyle's post, and I wasn't going to let my emotions change my previous plan to vote for Wilgy without taking the time to really analyze him. I didn't have that time when I needed to cast my vote, so I went for Wilgy. This day period should give me the time to better assess Kyle in the context of the whole game.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:59 pm @sig I do not believe you voted yesterday. why not, and who would you have voted for?
Yeah I didn't I'd have probably voted for Wilgy to tie us up, if I wasn't worried about that I feel like I'd have voted for INH.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

:shrug:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I can see the case on Wilgy for sure, but I really hate that Slang is pushing that he silenced himself or pretended to be silenced. That's a scummy thing to do and I do have the feeling that the mafia can easily jump on a Wilgy Wagon.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Boomslang wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:44 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:25 pm Why the hell would I fake silencing? Would that gain me anything if I was taking silence as a civ or baddie?
As a baddie, faking silence gives you a way to control the narrative about you the next day, which you do literally as soon as the day ends.
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:22 pm First thing is first. I think the silencer is amongst those who asked me for a response on my civ JoH read.

2nd thing 2nd. JoH is civilian because of his interactions with bloop day one. I don't think mafia JoH would be on a team that NK'd a civilian bloop. It is plausible if they are on the same team, but I doknt think bloop is bad.

Daisy. Come at me. Fight Me! I love you. Fiiiiight meeee.

I vote for me DrWoogy.
All of this wouldn't happen without your silencing, and then you drop another meaningless self vote out of the gate.
Maybe that self vote was because I wanted to see what the other thread was up to.

:suspish:
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Actually. I'm willing to aubergine for that one. Boomslang.
Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:04 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:34 am To everyone saying that Wilgy is playing like his normal self, please tell me you don't see a difference between his civ game and his mafia game...

Daisy here's the problem. I've been purposely playing aloof as civilian for awhile now. People kept mislynching me because I couldn't supatown 5 games in a row. Now we are at a point where I want to play alittle more forward again mainly because it's the GoC.(Also did you see the game where I called out all but one of the baddies in emojis? That was fun.)

To argue this point with history however, did you see my performance during Vocaroo 2? What did you think?

This does make me feel better about you... it seems your vote on me was justified to you, but as someone who works very hard to purposely design their meta, I'd suggest trying to dispute what I've stated in this thread instead of the other ones.

I'm going back to bed now.
I played that game. I am not disrespecting your ability. In fact I have a high respect for you. Even in gimmick you have an eye for calling I think out. But your attitude is different imo from yourbadfie play to your civ play. And if everyone else can tie bread you for being "the same old Wilgy" (which I strongly disagree with) then there is no reason eh yes I can't baddie read you for not seeing the same old Wilgy.

I will however ISO you after work because your posts on this game have not counteracted the fferlibg I get from your tone and meta. But I can't unyilom out if work.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Calling I think out was a typo due to phone posting. It should have read calling baddies out.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 59
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Is anyone silenced today? I’m not sure I’m seeing that a baddie would fake a silence when there may or may not be a silencer. Seems like a pretty big risk, since if no one else is silenced, then it becomes pretty obvious. Also, if one fakes a silence and there really is a silencer, then you would have 2 people silenced. So, not sure what I think about wilgy, but I don’t think he faked a silence.

I’m jury duty hell this morning so posting from phone , btw. Hopefully, this will all be done early this afternoon.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]insertnamehere[/mention] has not posted today
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 118
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:02 pm I don’t like how quick Sloonei was picked. I mean that strategically speaking.
We had to get votes in quickly (and also I didn't have the ability to sit around and discuss). I voted the guy most willing to read their thread and give us some sweet sweet info.
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:36 am You guys! Prior to me making this post, the other tribe has literally exactly twice as many posts as us.
That doesn't surprise me. :biggrin:
sig wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:15 am And I'm just going to throw this idea out there, I think whoever has the button is mafia, since it hasn't been pushed yet. Or it was a night killed player.
Any reason why you think this?
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:18 pm They aren't aware that their lynches are overriding ours.
:haha:

Ok, I can definitely see DharmaHelper wanting to fight us. Did they know you're there Sloonei?
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:10 pm Their poll leader was lynched each day with the following vote totals:
Day 1 - 4 votes
Day 2 - 5 votes (2-way tie)
Day 3 - 6 votes
Have they had any players with post restrictions like we've had?

Linki: I am posting, but I will not say whether I've been silenced or not per the rules.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

LoRab wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:29 pm Is anyone silenced today? I’m not sure I’m seeing that a baddie would fake a silence when there may or may not be a silencer. Seems like a pretty big risk, since if no one else is silenced, then it becomes pretty obvious. Also, if one fakes a silence and there really is a silencer, then you would have 2 people silenced. So, not sure what I think about wilgy, but I don’t think he faked a silence.

I’m jury duty hell this morning so posting from phone , btw. Hopefully, this will all be done early this afternoon.
Yo I'm a jury duty too. What a coinkidink.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention]

:hugs: that's fair.

In regards to the players who you disagree with their reads of me, who are they and what do you think of them?
Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

hi I’m not silenced just backed up on work.

Does that only leave INH who hasn’t checked in today? He should vote in the poll to let us know he’s silenced if that’s what’s going on.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]Marmot[/mention] the other tribe has a role thay forces one player each day to post in haiku. Other than that, they didn't appear to have any post restrictions present in their thread.

As for the discussion about the votes that sent me there, I had no say in it. I didn't get home from work until about 6 hours after I'd been given the privilege. So if the desire was to send someone there right away, I wasn't the best choice. I did devote a big part of my morning yesterday to going through their thread and I'm grateful that y'all picked me for the task. I have no concerns about the voters who sent me there for doing so, but I can see why we might want to discuss those things in more detail if it comes up again.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

No one’s brought it up yet but the Nutella lynch switcheroo is an interesting detail IMO because it revealed that nijuu’s first role had contact with nutella on the other tribe. Here I thought one of you was the Proton that she had BTSC with. But here we learn that she had direct communication with the other tribe. Granted, she didn’t have any real time to say anything in regards to that since she died N1 and the role with her.

That she had contact with the other tribe makes me initially get suspicious that it is a mafia power. But the duo has negative and positive effects with it, which make me feel like her role before was indie at worst. I can’t see a mafia masonry with any sort of positive effects from their role. Does anyone know of any precedent for a mafia role like that to exist?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

If there’s no precedent for that to exist then just ignore that whole previous post

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Two thoughts from reading this last page:
-Either SpaceDaisy is good and is on to something with Wilgy
-Or Wilgy is good and Boom/SD could be a pair (unsubstantiated as of now, just a thought to catalogue for later)

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”