64%

Total votes: 22
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1921

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 3]

Post by tutuu »

Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:56 pm
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:28 pm Cat(10): Nute, Nanook, Tutuu, Made, Ted, Falcon, Mac, Tim, Dizzy, Marmot
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:44 pm Marmot(10): Sloonei, Mac, Made, Nute, Tim, Radish, Martin, JPIC, Hyena, Syn
Nute, Made, Time, and Mac are the four people that were on both EoD scum wagons. I was already townreading all four of them, but I think this strengthens my townreads on all four of them (well, Mac is confirmed town now since he'd dead, but still!).

On the other hand, Nanook, Tutuu, Ted, Falcon, Dizzy, and Marmot were on the D1 wagon that yeeted a scum, but weren't on the D2 wagon. One of these people (Marmot) has flipped scum. If there were any other bussers on Cat, I'd look at these six people first and foremost because I don't think scum would want to lose two teammates in a row, and thus wouldn't be on Marmot's wagon EoD2?
yea but if u just look at the eod poll and ignore the context i dont think the results will be fruitful

u should take into consideration that marmot was the only wagon on day 2

i forgot about day 1 but ithink there were multiple wagons

on day 2 marmot had 10 votes, a bunch of wagons had 3 votes and it wasnt even close

there wasnt competing wagons i think using VCA the way u are trying to use it wont be effective

also nook and dizzy werent even here for EoD so like

if theyre town they dont vote marmot thats an explanation (cuz they werent physically here for the flash wagon)

and as scum they're after afk still or choose not to

but again, yeah, idk if u can produce results from this :p
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 1125

Post by Timsup2nothin »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:53 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:39 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:32 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:08 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:02 pm now would be a fun time for a vig shot. make things ~e x c i t i n g~
It would be, but you have to wait for tonight. That gives you 47 hours to convince me not to shoot you, or to convince the dumb town to chop their vigilante, your choice. This is where I planed on starting to read, because this is where I expected I would be trying to figure out who to shoot...but I am pretty satisfied.

Congratulations to me, I lived long enough that I think I get a shot off before I get NKed...but of course bad town barely let me get this far and still may get in the way.
oh lord
You should have seen this coming yesterday. If you had puzzled it out I probably would have played this a lot differently, but going straight back into your tunnel sort of made this look like the better plan.
why do you think anyone would figure out you were claiming vig

quote the softs

and not just the thing where you said youre a pr or whatever bc everyone is and last time someone slipped not knowing that was mafia sloon in shadow corridors
Nope. Didn't soft anything. Hate softs. You're town. You're town leader. You played with me before when I played the same way as town...though admittedly you got N1Ked.

I OPEN CLAIMED. Yes, in a game where everyone is a PR. Yes, I think that was more than enough for people to get that I wasn't claiming to be a pissant motion detector without spelling it out. The wolves I am pretty sure recognized they want me dead, but not enough to let Mac live obviously. Now they are hoping to get me chopped before I shoot anyone because they know I'm town and they know I will make a good shot...maybe not a wolf killing shot but a shot that will be good for town, whether that is resolving Made once and for all or shooting a counterwagon, or a slanker...whatever.

So here's the deal town leader...you have to either wolf side by preventing a town vig shot and saving the wolves the necessity of a NK on me...or not.

I've asked for someone to show me how Made is "town spewed." That would be a much better use of my time and yours.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 1114
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

town LITERALLY *JUST* lost spiderverse because people claimed earlier than they needed to instead of just fucking being towny

im so done

need some mountainous
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 570

Post by DrWilgy »

Hello everyone. I have power again. What did I miss?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:55 pm if tim is town vig im gonna eat my sock and record myself and post it here
Don't choke.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:12 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:55 pm if tim is town vig im gonna eat my sock and record myself and post it here
Don't choke.
:meany: :meany: :meany:
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 570

Post by DrWilgy »

Are we advocating for early claims again?

That's literally never been a good thing.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1652

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:12 pm
Don't choke.
Im still waiting fir the marmot vid
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:28 pm Cat(10): Nute, Nanook, Tutuu, Made, Ted, Falcon, Mac, Tim, Dizzy, Marmot
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:44 pm Marmot(10): Sloonei, Mac, Made, Nute, Tim, Radish, Martin, JPIC, Hyena, Syn
Nute, Made, Time, and Mac are the four people that were on both EoD scum wagons. I was already townreading all four of them, but I think this strengthens my townreads on all four of them (well, Mac is confirmed town now since he'd dead, but still!).

On the other hand, Nanook, Tutuu, Ted, Falcon, Dizzy, and Marmot were on the D1 wagon that yeeted a scum, but weren't on the D2 wagon. One of these people (Marmot) has flipped scum. If there were any other bussers on Cat, I'd look at these six people first and foremost because I don't think scum would want to lose two teammates in a row, and thus wouldn't be on Marmot's wagon EoD2?
dizzy and nanook the two i sus most of that list

tutuu maybe. i have some reservations of what shes posted this day so far especially assuming tim town

[VOTE: dizzy] aubergine for now
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:11 pm town LITERALLY *JUST* lost spiderverse because people claimed earlier than they needed to instead of just fucking being towny

im so done

need some mountainous
right after g-man's game is up its time for my MTG role madness racket game hype!!!! :cloud9:

but dont worry it ... like u didnt think doppelgangsters was too mech heavy right? i think the team who played better on day talk won! and nobody got punished too hard by mechanics!!! it will be similar, i hope u sign up!!! <3

and my next heist game is mountainussss for uuuu
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1011
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Why dizzy?
Pov: you reading my takes
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

If I’ve been pocketed by tutuu i might just permanently retire from mafia
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:56 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:42 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:34 pm tim why tf would you still shoot made after the marmot flip

do you not see how marmot spewed made town
No but if you explain it to me I will certainly take it into consideration. I was giving you credit for the Marmot flip and see no particular reason to exclude anyone else from having bused, by the way. So now you are acceptably THE town core IMO and I will be cheerfully your hit man on demand for as long as I last, or just shoot counterwagons...whatever...but you have to really convince me about this Made business first.
literally my reasons for voting marmot shared a lot with my reasons on you which presupposed made town and wolves looking for the mischop there based on the cat association

this shouldnt be hard i said it a bunch of times yesterday
Shouldn't be hard to quote then...but I'll tell you that during the times I was paying attention yesterday your reads mostly did not impress me as being any deeper than "Nutella feels like this person is town" level whatevers. One of Mac's last posts was that he was fine with a Made chop so apparently you didn't convince him. Do here we are.
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:16 pm If I’ve been pocketed by tutuu i might just permanently retire from mafia
people said this a lot of times in my last 2 scum games :meany: :meany: :meany:

but im townnnnn jpicciiiieeeee i would never lie to uuuuuuu

look into these innocent cute eyes
do these eyes not seem trustworthy? :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:08 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:02 pm now would be a fun time for a vig shot. make things ~e x c i t i n g~
It would be, but you have to wait for tonight. That gives you 47 hours to convince me not to shoot you, or to convince the dumb town to chop their vigilante, your choice. This is where I planed on starting to read, because this is where I expected I would be trying to figure out who to shoot...but I am pretty satisfied.

Congratulations to me, I lived long enough that I think I get a shot off before I get NKed...but of course bad town barely let me get this far and still may get in the way.
"I am going to play as poorly as humanly possible so that people understandably want to get rid of me, and then call them dumb when they actually get around to doing just that"

expert strats

you're a one-shot N3 vig? lol

and "this is where I planned to start reading" makes no sense even with that claim in mind

ok I'm 4 pages behind, I'm sure you answered some of this already

gonna read
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:59 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:53 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:41 pm also rn I'm only half in thread, half on the other side of a bong

but Tim, how is town bad this game? we got 2 back to back baddie kills
Mac I credit for that...you on the other hand want to kill me for spite, and Nutella has gone on a tunnel rampage that is flatly hilarious given that she is one of two people in this game who has in fact seen me play this way before...as a town PR trying to live long enough to be useful.

Tutuu I think is pretty well open wolfing and getting town read for it, and then openly mocking people for town reading her for it. And most of the rest are apparently slanking and waiting for a mech solve to absolve them of responsibility. So, yeah, here we are...and if the wolves convince the town to chop a claimed vig...cherry on top.
I mean okay, I do want to spite dunk. Yes. but like, one good town does not a strong town make, nor does one incompetent make a weak town. Both marmot and Cat were chopped in fairly large wagons.

for me, right now, I think it's more likely that you're not bad than are. so i'll ask you take a step back and reeval. if all three people you're sussing--me, nutella, tutuu-- were bad, it would be stupid for all three of us to push you right now, especially since we'd know for sure you're town, and it'd be a mislynch.
Outside of the 3 of us, where are you looking?
@Timsup2nothin in case you missed it
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 1248
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:41 pm also rn I'm only half in thread, half on the other side of a bong

high gth reads now gogoogogogogogogo
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 624

Post by hollowkatt »

Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:53 pm Jibes... as in you think it's town?
I do
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:18 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:16 pm If I’ve been pocketed by tutuu i might just permanently retire from mafia
people said this a lot of times in my last 2 scum games :meany: :meany: :meany:

but im townnnnn jpicciiiieeeee i would never lie to uuuuuuu

look into these innocent cute eyes
do these eyes not seem trustworthy? :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
No, no they do not.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:12 pm Hello everyone. I have power again. What did I miss?
:hugs:
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:55 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:52 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:36 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:31 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:26 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:24 pm I am now a vig and I am gonna shoot Empoof!!!!

or more likely Made.

Anyone with a really good argument for why I should shoot someone else, ping me before nightfall.
if u are real vig why claim 1 hour after day start and not try to fight a bit and see if u dont have to claim? coz if ur real town vig and made is mafia ur vig isn't going thru most likely and u would know that

i think u are lying!!!! :meany:
Because I already claimed yesterday and I am pretty sure the wolves already figured it out. So the whole drama of fending off really bad wolf reads from town at this point is beyond my level of interest. Nutella level tunneling on her feelie reads and narrative conf biasing is just too annoying.

Tell the town what the wolves probably know already, let the chips fall where they may. If they spend their role blocker on me they can't spend it anywhere else...and really they probably have to just kill me so they can't kill someone else either. I can accept that.
u said ur a PR, everyone is a PR, i dont think anyone would reasoanbly think ur vig

i think that the way youre repeating that youre annoyed seems to me like you're faking it, like ur trying to make it the focal point, i think its different when compared to urself in radiohead and in general from my experience of townies being annoyed

i am gonna vote u sorry if wrong!

[VOTE: Tim] aubergine
Tim PR hiding till he doesn't and then daring wolves to kill him jibes. just sayin
PR hiding doesnt mean anything to me, its a role madness game

are you saying that you think Tim is fakeclaiming vig and hoping to eat a night kill? as town? i guess if he's town thats possible. but tim is never town vig here
I should preface this with: I have not nor do I intend to, read the setup.
I think he's town, I think he's playing townie, and GTH I think he might actually be a vigilante.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

made amd marmot are unlikely to be teammates because they've already been teammates in the last 3 months. the goddess of luck would never allow that
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:22 pm made amd marmot are unlikely to be teammates because they've already been teammates in the last 3 months. the goddess of luck would never allow that
no we weren't?
Syn
Hitman

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 2]

Post by Syn »

Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:28 pm EoD1 Wagon Reads Revised (for my own note taking)

Change Log:
- moved Mac to Confirmed Town
- moved Marmot to Confirmed Scum
- moved Made to Townreads
- moved Falcon to Null/I forgot

----------------

Confirmed Town
Townreads
Don't care/Null/2 Bored 2 Read/I forgot
Scumreads
Confirmed Scum

Cat(10): Nute, Nanook, Tutuu, Made, Ted, Falcon, Mac, Tim, Dizzy, Marmot
Falcon(7): Thunal, Cat, Martin, Long Con, Wilgy, JPIC, Radish
Thunal(3): Dya, TSP, Michelle
Hyena(2): Sloonei, Kylemii
Nutella(2): Syn, Jack
Marmot(1): 112
Ted(1): Hyena

----------------

Previous Reads:
Hyena wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:18 pm Cat(10): Nute, Nanook, Tutuu, Made, Ted, Falcon, Mac, Tim, Dizzy, Marmot
(Note: 112 looks good for being on the Marmot wagon at EoD1. That strengthens my townread on them. Gonna do EoD2 wagons in a bit.)
i appreciate this

but i also fundamentally disagree that 112 looks good for being on a vanity wagon

ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:55 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:42 pm fwiw, Tim is probably town here, pushing me hard would be a really bizzare move for baddies
i kinda think so too but like

ugh

it's so annoying lol

hk too, and hk is giving me weird vibes in his reaction the ted/lc stuff (not that i fully followed that myself tbh, but hk seems to be tagging on for a reason to push lc)
That's a weird take from my questions to both of them. I asked a few questions to have a better understanding of what the two of them are doing with regards to each other. Dunno how you get "hk pushing lc" out of that though, that's the weird take
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 822
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:35 pm Seriously note though as I've emphasized time and time again in my iso

Thunal is town for copying their mindset or way of thinking from grasslands

Tutuu is town for scum-reading me for being in some ways illogical (I believe) which town tutuu but aside from that if she's scum she's stepped up her game for d1 but then that looks weird to me because she didn't optimize the eventual Cat flip who had many votes on for a long while
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:14 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:11 pm I still townread marmot but i am considering voting there just cuz i want ... Like ... I want to be wrong. I want to go against myself and either see how wrong i was on my read, or see i was right and yet chop my correct tr. In both case i get to be wrong and i will ... enjoy that
[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

is it wrong that I vibe with tutuu for this
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:59 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:57 pm i will eat my sock and record myself and post it itt
please don't do that (in any case) :c

you're an enjoyable player to have around overall
I haven't looked more deeply into Martin's ISO than, like, the most recent page of posts, but I don't like the vote on Marmot as much as I thought I would. On the other hand, the interactions with Tutuu make me feel like he'd townread Tutuu regardless of her alignment... sorta like how I townread and defended to death Elephant in the Inception game for those who remember it (or how I seem to townread and defend Trustworthy in almost every game I'm in with them). Thus, I still think Martin could very much be town here regardless.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:00 pm

to be fair, I switched when the vote was inevitable on Marmot. We're probably gonna wanna look at vote changes through out the day. Speaking of which....
I'm gonna look at the actual votes in a bit, probably, after I look into a couple other things. I think I've got a big enough picture of the game finally to start making some better reads.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Mac I credit for that...you on the other hand want to kill me for spite, and Nutella has gone on a tunnel rampage that is flatly hilarious given that she is one of two people in this game who has in fact seen me play this way before...as a town PR trying to live long enough to be useful.

Tutuu I think is pretty well open wolfing and getting town read for it, and then openly mocking people for town reading her for it. And most of the rest are apparently slanking and waiting for a mech solve to absolve them of responsibility. So, yeah, here we are...and if the wolves convince the town to chop a claimed vig...cherry on top.
I mean okay, I do want to spite dunk. Yes. but like, one good town does not a strong town make, nor does one incompetent make a weak town. Both marmot and Cat were chopped in fairly large wagons.

for me, right now, I think it's more likely that you're not bad than are. so i'll ask you take a step back and reeval. if all three people you're sussing--me, nutella, tutuu-- were bad, it would be stupid for all three of us to push you right now, especially since we'd know for sure you're town, and it'd be a mislynch.
I think I've been pretty open about having no reads this game, throughout. I was Mac's little sheep for two days, and now I'm a rabid dog with a gun. I answered your question about bad town. Bad town is not the same as wolf. Nutella and her piss poor read on me is still town, just bad town. You're on tilt if you are town...understandable since you are staring down the barrel of the gun. Tutuu I think is probably just a wolf.

Outside of that...looking? I'm barely even reading. I'm certainly not backreading. The back and forth between Ted and LC I skimmed looking for possible memes. LC's questioning of me seems benign so I have no immediate urge to shoot him. HK has said nothing about me that isn't true, but that's NAI...he's too smart to try to push for a chop on a claimed town vig as a wolf.
ImageImageImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:07 pm

yea but if u just look at the eod poll and ignore the context i dont think the results will be fruitful

on day 2 marmot had 10 votes, a bunch of wagons had 3 votes and it wasnt even close

there wasnt competing wagons i think using VCA the way u are trying to use it wont be effective

if theyre town they dont vote marmot thats an explanation (cuz they werent physically here for the flash wagon)

Yes I can. :P
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:13 pm

dizzy and nanook the two i sus most of that list

tutuu maybe. i have some reservations of what shes posted this day so far especially assuming tim town

[VOTE: dizzy] aubergine for now
I'll roll with this.
[VOTE: Dizzy] aubergine
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

I pick tutuu
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Syn wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:23 pm
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:28 pm EoD1 Wagon Reads Revised (for my own note taking)

Change Log:
- moved Mac to Confirmed Town
- moved Marmot to Confirmed Scum
- moved Made to Townreads
- moved Falcon to Null/I forgot

----------------

Confirmed Town
Townreads
Don't care/Null/2 Bored 2 Read/I forgot
Scumreads
Confirmed Scum

Cat(10): Nute, Nanook, Tutuu, Made, Ted, Falcon, Mac, Tim, Dizzy, Marmot

----------------

Previous Reads:
Hyena wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:18 pm Cat(10): Nute, Nanook, Tutuu, Made, Ted, Falcon, Mac, Tim, Dizzy, Marmot
(Note: 112 looks good for being on the Marmot wagon at EoD1. That strengthens my townread on them. Gonna do EoD2 wagons in a bit.)
i appreciate this

but i also fundamentally disagree that 112 looks good for being on a vanity wagon
That's fine! I still think I'm going to call 112 town for now though.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 627
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Hallelujah I can speak.

Thanks for figuring out my situation, y’all. I have been busy and did not keep up very well, so I just sheeded nutella at the end of the day.

I will remain somewhat busy for this phase. I have two wolves to analyze for associative reads. I intend to make that my primary focus, since I will likely be unable to catch myself up this phase, so I feel like this is the most effective use of my time right now. I will certainly be here to answer any questions that you all have for me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

*sheeped nutella
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:28 pm Hallelujah I can speak.

Thanks for figuring out my situation, y’all. I have been busy and did not keep up very well, so I just sheeded nutella at the end of the day.

I will remain somewhat busy for this phase. I have two wolves to analyze for associative reads. I intend to make that my primary focus, since I will likely be unable to catch myself up this phase, so I feel like this is the most effective use of my time right now. I will certainly be here to answer any questions that you all have for me.
why r u so cute?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:17 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:56 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:42 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:34 pm tim why tf would you still shoot made after the marmot flip

do you not see how marmot spewed made town
No but if you explain it to me I will certainly take it into consideration. I was giving you credit for the Marmot flip and see no particular reason to exclude anyone else from having bused, by the way. So now you are acceptably THE town core IMO and I will be cheerfully your hit man on demand for as long as I last, or just shoot counterwagons...whatever...but you have to really convince me about this Made business first.
literally my reasons for voting marmot shared a lot with my reasons on you which presupposed made town and wolves looking for the mischop there based on the cat association

this shouldnt be hard i said it a bunch of times yesterday
Shouldn't be hard to quote then...but I'll tell you that during the times I was paying attention yesterday your reads mostly did not impress me as being any deeper than "Nutella feels like this person is town" level whatevers. One of Mac's last posts was that he was fine with a Made chop so apparently you didn't convince him. Do here we are.
i dont have the patience for this right now

i spelled it out a number of times, you are not reading my posts

also that summary should be enough to jog your memory since it's the same thing i accused you of a number of times
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:06 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:53 pm Nutella has gone on a tunnel rampage that is flatly hilarious given that she is one of two people in this game who has in fact seen me play this way before...as a town PR trying to live long enough to be useful.
okay fuck this

first of all

i am not on a "tunnel rampage"

i think this may be town indicative but it's bad play

and this is not like the other time i saw you pr

like tutuu said i don't understand why you claimed at sod

it's bizarre and suboptimal imo
feisty, you can be town
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:46 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:37 pm "I am now a vig is an interesting way to say it.
I needed time to charge weapons. So I chose the annoying intentional slank as a way to avoid the NK. I'm usually towny enough to avoid rational cases so I figured I'd make it at least far enough to get off one shot, claim it, and eat a night kill. That's good enough contribution from me I think.
rofl

so you're telling us that you sussed people with delayed abilities, because they're delayed

while apparently YOUR ability is delayed too, AND it takes three days to charge?

lolololol

ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:29 pm

why r u so cute?
Look who’s talking tbh
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:29 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:06 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:53 pm Nutella has gone on a tunnel rampage that is flatly hilarious given that she is one of two people in this game who has in fact seen me play this way before...as a town PR trying to live long enough to be useful.
okay fuck this

first of all

i am not on a "tunnel rampage"

i think this may be town indicative but it's bad play

and this is not like the other time i saw you pr

like tutuu said i don't understand why you claimed at sod

it's bizarre and suboptimal imo
feisty, you can be town
or a wolf unhappy a push is getting away
but still probably town
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:20 pm

@Timsup2nothin in case you missed it
I answered...I, reading and answering as I go. Be patient.
ImageImageImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:27 pm

I pick tutuu
Tutuu is definitely the player who kinda scares me the most because from what I saw, she was the most outspoken about not wanting to vote Marmot. Dizzy is the one player that I have, like, zero info on though, and that's more concerning for me right now than someone I feel like has given a whole lot of stuff to base a read on.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:23 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:55 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:42 pm fwiw, Tim is probably town here, pushing me hard would be a really bizzare move for baddies
i kinda think so too but like

ugh

it's so annoying lol

hk too, and hk is giving me weird vibes in his reaction the ted/lc stuff (not that i fully followed that myself tbh, but hk seems to be tagging on for a reason to push lc)
That's a weird take from my questions to both of them. I asked a few questions to have a better understanding of what the two of them are doing with regards to each other. Dunno how you get "hk pushing lc" out of that though, that's the weird take
this right here
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:41 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:29 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:22 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:19 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:10 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:59 pm alright LC, since i can’t sleep and decided not to troll anymore

why do you think i’m a wolf again?
I remember I had a reason. You asking Joseph to come and case me more than once was sketchville. And your valentine post pinged me as well.
tedxtr wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:09 am @Alison if your wincon is to have half of the number of the people alive bargained with you, then why'd you out that you gave LC the track?
This feels a little like wolfy mindset. And since you asked, and made me go back and look, the following quote is absolutely phony, wolfy, fake-solving.

[VOTE: tedxtr] aubergine
lol, again, you wolfed with me before. why would i need to make mac push you in a playerlist with 22 players that i could fake a read on if i were a wolf? or why is that wolf indicative?

pretty sure i’ve never made someone else do my pushes for me as a wolf
It's not something I recall seeing in either alignment, so I had to decide what I thought it meant. I don't like it. "You wolfed with me before" isn't at all convincing to me, I'm supposed to remember your style or something?
yeah, because i pulled probably what amounts to 3 different omega cases in order to keep you alive in saga, so you saying that with that knowledge felt like a “wtf???”

implying i’d ever need the help of someone in order to get you killed and jumping to it being wolfy with that knowledge felt slimy
I like this
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:23 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:22 pm made amd marmot are unlikely to be teammates because they've already been teammates in the last 3 months. the goddess of luck would never allow that
no we weren't?
what? we were all 3 on a mafia together. right? weren't we?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:29 pm

why r u so cute?
Look who’s talking tbh
HIHI HIHEYHI HHHIEHEYYYY HEYYYYYYYYY HEYYYYY NO NO NO. STOP. BAD SLOONEI BAD SLOONEI BAD BAD BAD BAD
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

you think tutuu is open-wolfing and shielded by town-reads but you're gonna shoot made, someone who is still kinda in the POE

ok

ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:07 pm

wait, hang on, are you giving benefit of the doubt for not being here EOD to dizzy/nanook but not to me or am I misunderstanding your point here?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:31 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:27 pm

I pick tutuu
Tutuu is definitely the player who kinda scares me the most because from what I saw, she was the most outspoken about not wanting to vote Marmot. Dizzy is the one player that I have, like, zero info on though, and that's more concerning for me right now than someone I feel like has given a whole lot of stuff to base a read on.
Coincidentally, I was scumreading Nanook for the same reason I was scumreading Marmot -- neither of them have gone out of their way to interact with me when they have done so previously when they've been town. Falcon is the one person that I feel like could be town in that group, but if I take Martin as a null read rather than a scumread, Falcon doesn't look so good based on the EoD1 wagon on him.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:20 pm

high gth reads now gogoogogogogogogo
Kyle - probably town, maybe 3p
nutella- probably town
tutuu- probably town
Jpic- lean town
wilgy- lean town
Hyena- lean scum
Syn- lean scum
Hollowkatt- lean scum (but I still don't have a clue what was happening with Thunal early game)
Made- probably town
Nanook- probably scum
Dizzy- lean town
Sloonei- null
Tim- lean scum
Falcon- null tbh. I'm still filtering at reads from spiderverse tbh
radish- lean scum ( makes sense especially if Tim is town)
Ted- null
Michelle- probably town
112- probably scum...actually [VOTE: 112] aubergine
jack- null
LC- gth town, but not a strong read
TSP-null
Martin- lean town
Alison- lean 3p
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:31 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:29 pm

why r u so cute?
Look who’s talking tbh
HIHI HIHEYHI HHHIEHEYYYY HEYYYYYYYYY HEYYYYY NO NO NO. STOP. BAD SLOONEI BAD SLOONEI BAD BAD BAD BAD
I rest my case.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”