EpiDun (Host, Mod, Dead, Specs)
64%

Total votes: 22
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 624

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 3]

Post by hollowkatt »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:16 pm If I’ve been pocketed by tutuu i might just permanently retire from mafia
if you're pocketed that makes me right, and therefore lock claire!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Post by Syn »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:02 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:44 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:42 pm Are hk/ted/tim partners

Hmmmmthinking
i like ted i think he's town :(

maybe dizzy maf coz he killed dya n1 coz most other players here dont have that much experience with dya and wouldnt likely to kill them that much n1 coz they havent heard about them? (credit to nutella for making this read first or whoever did it first i dont mean to steal it :cloud9: )
I would straight up kill the following N1: Tim, Dya, Nutella, Mac, Syn, Michelle, Nanook, maybe dizzy
why me lol

ImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1921

Post by tutuu »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:33 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:07 pm
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:56 pm
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:28 pm Cat(10): Nute, Nanook, Tutuu, Made, Ted, Falcon, Mac, Tim, Dizzy, Marmot
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:44 pm Marmot(10): Sloonei, Mac, Made, Nute, Tim, Radish, Martin, JPIC, Hyena, Syn
Nute, Made, Time, and Mac are the four people that were on both EoD scum wagons. I was already townreading all four of them, but I think this strengthens my townreads on all four of them (well, Mac is confirmed town now since he'd dead, but still!).

On the other hand, Nanook, Tutuu, Ted, Falcon, Dizzy, and Marmot were on the D1 wagon that yeeted a scum, but weren't on the D2 wagon. One of these people (Marmot) has flipped scum. If there were any other bussers on Cat, I'd look at these six people first and foremost because I don't think scum would want to lose two teammates in a row, and thus wouldn't be on Marmot's wagon EoD2?
yea but if u just look at the eod poll and ignore the context i dont think the results will be fruitful

u should take into consideration that marmot was the only wagon on day 2

i forgot about day 1 but ithink there were multiple wagons

on day 2 marmot had 10 votes, a bunch of wagons had 3 votes and it wasnt even close

there wasnt competing wagons i think using VCA the way u are trying to use it wont be effective

also nook and dizzy werent even here for EoD so like

if theyre town they dont vote marmot thats an explanation (cuz they werent physically here for the flash wagon)

and as scum they're after afk still or choose not to

but again, yeah, idk if u can produce results from this :p
wait, hang on, are you giving benefit of the doubt for not being here EOD to dizzy/nanook but not to me or am I misunderstanding your point here?
wot? i am only telling hyena why i think his method is flawed

im not taking into account whether or not u were at EoD or not, that doesnt matter to me!

i dont care who was on the marmot wagon, everyone present voted there except me!
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:10 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:53 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:39 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:32 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:08 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:02 pm now would be a fun time for a vig shot. make things ~e x c i t i n g~
It would be, but you have to wait for tonight. That gives you 47 hours to convince me not to shoot you, or to convince the dumb town to chop their vigilante, your choice. This is where I planed on starting to read, because this is where I expected I would be trying to figure out who to shoot...but I am pretty satisfied.

Congratulations to me, I lived long enough that I think I get a shot off before I get NKed...but of course bad town barely let me get this far and still may get in the way.
oh lord
You should have seen this coming yesterday. If you had puzzled it out I probably would have played this a lot differently, but going straight back into your tunnel sort of made this look like the better plan.
why do you think anyone would figure out you were claiming vig

quote the softs

and not just the thing where you said youre a pr or whatever bc everyone is and last time someone slipped not knowing that was mafia sloon in shadow corridors
Nope. Didn't soft anything. Hate softs. You're town. You're town leader. You played with me before when I played the same way as town...though admittedly you got N1Ked.

I OPEN CLAIMED. Yes, in a game where everyone is a PR. Yes, I think that was more than enough for people to get that I wasn't claiming to be a pissant motion detector without spelling it out. The wolves I am pretty sure recognized they want me dead, but not enough to let Mac live obviously. Now they are hoping to get me chopped before I shoot anyone because they know I'm town and they know I will make a good shot...maybe not a wolf killing shot but a shot that will be good for town, whether that is resolving Made once and for all or shooting a counterwagon, or a slanker...whatever.

So here's the deal town leader...you have to either wolf side by preventing a town vig shot and saving the wolves the necessity of a NK on me...or not.

I've asked for someone to show me how Made is "town spewed." That would be a much better use of my time and yours.
holy fuck there is so much bullshit in this post

it is unbelievable it is coming from tim

ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:34 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:31 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:29 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:29 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:28 pm Hallelujah I can speak.

Thanks for figuring out my situation, y’all. I have been busy and did not keep up very well, so I just sheeded nutella at the end of the day.

I will remain somewhat busy for this phase. I have two wolves to analyze for associative reads. I intend to make that my primary focus, since I will likely be unable to catch myself up this phase, so I feel like this is the most effective use of my time right now. I will certainly be here to answer any questions that you all have for me.
why r u so cute?
Look who’s talking tbh
HIHI HIHEYHI HHHIEHEYYYY HEYYYYYYYYY HEYYYYY NO NO NO. STOP. BAD SLOONEI BAD SLOONEI BAD BAD BAD BAD
I rest my case.
u are the cutest robo i know u are so polite and gentleman and smart and sophisticated and u never yell or get angry and ive never seen u lose ur cool and ur just so cool and in control and smart and and an thinking and strategist and tactician and cute and funny and awesome and amazing and u will succeed a lot in life i know it i just knnow it, never lose hope and never change and always shine bright little pogchamp!!!!! <3
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 1125

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:29 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:46 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:37 pm "I am now a vig is an interesting way to say it.
I needed time to charge weapons. So I chose the annoying intentional slank as a way to avoid the NK. I'm usually towny enough to avoid rational cases so I figured I'd make it at least far enough to get off one shot, claim it, and eat a night kill. That's good enough contribution from me I think.
rofl

so you're telling us that you sussed people with delayed abilities, because they're delayed

while apparently YOUR ability is delayed too, AND it takes three days to charge?

lolololol
No...I WORRIED about how Kyle told the town he would be spending the day charging up and the town shrugged and said "cool, let's see what charged up Kyle can do then" without seeming to consider that Kyle might be charging a killing machine and may not be towns best friend...specifically because, yes I also was charging a killing machine.

That's not the same thing as sussing him.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:29 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:06 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:53 pm Nutella has gone on a tunnel rampage that is flatly hilarious given that she is one of two people in this game who has in fact seen me play this way before...as a town PR trying to live long enough to be useful.
okay fuck this

first of all

i am not on a "tunnel rampage"

i think this may be town indicative but it's bad play

and this is not like the other time i saw you pr

like tutuu said i don't understand why you claimed at sod

it's bizarre and suboptimal imo
feisty, you can be town
or a wolf unhappy a push is getting away
but still probably town
Nutella's just town and I am pissing her off...mostly intentionally.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:34 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:20 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:41 pm also rn I'm only half in thread, half on the other side of a bong

but Tim, how is town bad this game? we got 2 back to back baddie kills
high gth reads now gogoogogogogogogo
Kyle - probably town, maybe 3p
nutella- probably town
tutuu- probably town
Jpic- lean town
wilgy- lean town
Hyena- lean scum
Syn- lean scum
Hollowkatt- lean scum (but I still don't have a clue what was happening with Thunal early game)
Made- probably town
Nanook- probably scum
Dizzy- lean town
Sloonei- null
Tim- lean scum
Falcon- null tbh. I'm still filtering at reads from spiderverse tbh
radish- lean scum ( makes sense especially if Tim is town)
Ted- null
Michelle- probably town
112- probably scum...actually [VOTE: 112] aubergine
jack- null
LC- gth town, but not a strong read
TSP-null
Martin- lean town
Alison- lean 3p
I'm the person who first sussed and cased marmot but ok i guess

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

also the person who picked marmot for the flash wagon out of a list of options lol

ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1011
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:25 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:59 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:53 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:41 pm also rn I'm only half in thread, half on the other side of a bong

Mac I credit for that...you on the other hand want to kill me for spite, and Nutella has gone on a tunnel rampage that is flatly hilarious given that she is one of two people in this game who has in fact seen me play this way before...as a town PR trying to live long enough to be useful.

Tutuu I think is pretty well open wolfing and getting town read for it, and then openly mocking people for town reading her for it. And most of the rest are apparently slanking and waiting for a mech solve to absolve them of responsibility. So, yeah, here we are...and if the wolves convince the town to chop a claimed vig...cherry on top.
I mean okay, I do want to spite dunk. Yes. but like, one good town does not a strong town make, nor does one incompetent make a weak town. Both marmot and Cat were chopped in fairly large wagons.

for me, right now, I think it's more likely that you're not bad than are. so i'll ask you take a step back and reeval. if all three people you're sussing--me, nutella, tutuu-- were bad, it would be stupid for all three of us to push you right now, especially since we'd know for sure you're town, and it'd be a mislynch.
Outside of the 3 of us, where are you looking?
I think I've been pretty open about having no reads this game, throughout. I was Mac's little sheep for two days, and now I'm a rabid dog with a gun. I answered your question about bad town. Bad town is not the same as wolf. Nutella and her piss poor read on me is still town, just bad town. You're on tilt if you are town...understandable since you are staring down the barrel of the gun. Tutuu I think is probably just a wolf.

Outside of that...looking? I'm barely even reading. I'm certainly not backreading. The back and forth between Ted and LC I skimmed looking for possible memes. LC's questioning of me seems benign so I have no immediate urge to shoot him. HK has said nothing about me that isn't true, but that's NAI...he's too smart to try to push for a chop on a claimed town vig as a wolf.
Exactly, that's what i'm saying. Incompetent town, not wolf. Town isn't incompetent if they sheep the right people. Also this is GOC, it's prob best to assume people are playing well.

..also...
"You're on tilt if you are town...understandable since you are staring down the barrel of the gun."

I'm really not. Like i have this whole thing where I'm most comfortable when people sus me. It's when everyone think i'm town that i'm kinda spooked.

The barrel, she calms me.
Pov: you reading my takes
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1652

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Yeah, syn is just town
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:39 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:34 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:20 pm

high gth reads now gogoogogogogogogo
Kyle - probably town, maybe 3p
nutella- probably town
tutuu- probably town
Jpic- lean town
wilgy- lean town
Hyena- lean scum
Syn- lean scum
Hollowkatt- lean scum (but I still don't have a clue what was happening with Thunal early game)
Made- probably town
Nanook- probably scum
Dizzy- lean town
Sloonei- null
Tim- lean scum
Falcon- null tbh. I'm still filtering at reads from spiderverse tbh
radish- lean scum ( makes sense especially if Tim is town)
Ted- null
Michelle- probably town
112- probably scum...actually [VOTE: 112] aubergine
jack- null
LC- gth town, but not a strong read
TSP-null
Martin- lean town
Alison- lean 3p
I'm the person who first sussed and cased marmot but ok i guess
This is accurate.
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:37 pm
Syn wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:29 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:46 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:37 pm "I am now a vig is an interesting way to say it.
I needed time to charge weapons. So I chose the annoying intentional slank as a way to avoid the NK. I'm usually towny enough to avoid rational cases so I figured I'd make it at least far enough to get off one shot, claim it, and eat a night kill. That's good enough contribution from me I think.
rofl

so you're telling us that you sussed people with delayed abilities, because they're delayed

while apparently YOUR ability is delayed too, AND it takes three days to charge?

lolololol
No...I WORRIED about how Kyle told the town he would be spending the day charging up and the town shrugged and said "cool, let's see what charged up Kyle can do then" without seeming to consider that Kyle might be charging a killing machine and may not be towns best friend...specifically because, yes I also was charging a killing machine.

That's not the same thing as sussing him.
you're not charging up a killing machine

you were worried that kyle was gonna do a massive soup kill after a single day's charge

this does not compare to your "i'm charging for three days for one kill" claim

ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:40 pm

Mac I credit for that...you on the other hand want to kill me for spite, and Nutella has gone on a tunnel rampage that is flatly hilarious given that she is one of two people in this game who has in fact seen me play this way before...as a town PR trying to live long enough to be useful.

Tutuu I think is pretty well open wolfing and getting town read for it, and then openly mocking people for town reading her for it. And most of the rest are apparently slanking and waiting for a mech solve to absolve them of responsibility. So, yeah, here we are...and if the wolves convince the town to chop a claimed vig...cherry on top.
I mean okay, I do want to spite dunk. Yes. but like, one good town does not a strong town make, nor does one incompetent make a weak town. Both marmot and Cat were chopped in fairly large wagons.

for me, right now, I think it's more likely that you're not bad than are. so i'll ask you take a step back and reeval. if all three people you're sussing--me, nutella, tutuu-- were bad, it would be stupid for all three of us to push you right now, especially since we'd know for sure you're town, and it'd be a mislynch.
I think I've been pretty open about having no reads this game, throughout. I was Mac's little sheep for two days, and now I'm a rabid dog with a gun. I answered your question about bad town. Bad town is not the same as wolf. Nutella and her piss poor read on me is still town, just bad town. You're on tilt if you are town...understandable since you are staring down the barrel of the gun. Tutuu I think is probably just a wolf.

Outside of that...looking? I'm barely even reading. I'm certainly not backreading. The back and forth between Ted and LC I skimmed looking for possible memes. LC's questioning of me seems benign so I have no immediate urge to shoot him. HK has said nothing about me that isn't true, but that's NAI...he's too smart to try to push for a chop on a claimed town vig as a wolf.
Exactly, that's what i'm saying. Incompetent town, not wolf. Town isn't incompetent if they sheep the right people. Also this is GOC, it's prob best to assume people are playing well.

..also...
"You're on tilt if you are town...understandable since you are staring down the barrel of the gun."

I'm really not. Like i have this whole thing where I'm most comfortable when people sus me. It's when everyone think i'm town that i'm kinda spooked.

put on the cat ears
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 1248
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

how long did it take for the marmot wagon to form? it seemed pretty quick

what are the optics on teammate hop-on potentiality
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Syn wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:40 pm also the person who picked marmot for the flash wagon out of a list of options lol
tbf, I need to go back and read how that went down. I was tunneled on Tim, and pissed people seemed to switch to him on a whim
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:38 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:06 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:53 pm Nutella has gone on a tunnel rampage that is flatly hilarious given that she is one of two people in this game who has in fact seen me play this way before...as a town PR trying to live long enough to be useful.
okay fuck this

first of all

i am not on a "tunnel rampage"

i think this may be town indicative but it's bad play

and this is not like the other time i saw you pr

like tutuu said i don't understand why you claimed at sod

it's bizarre and suboptimal imo
feisty, you can be town
or a wolf unhappy a push is getting away
but still probably town
Nutella's just town and I am pissing her off...mostly intentionally.
literally anti town to do this

ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

so far all the mafia have been named after animals
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:42 pm so far all the mafia have been named after animals
i knew a cat named kyle once

ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:42 pm so far all the mafia have been named after animals
*rushes to dm dunya and epi*
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Syn wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:42 pm
Is this true????
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 1114
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:43 pm
falcon:

Hyena is so town tho
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Im just gonna sheep syn tbh
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:41 pm
Syn wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:40 pm also the person who picked marmot for the flash wagon out of a list of options lol
tbf, I need to go back and read how that went down. I was tunneled on Tim, and pissed people seemed to switch to him on a whim
And I was gonna just stay on you because I really had no reads. I only moved in response to JPICs plea for a bigger wagon.

FWIW I am really hoping that you respond to the threat here and lead the day to a successful wolf chop that makes you lock town.
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

hyena 3p
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:44 pm Im just gonna sheep syn tbh
pls don't kill me

ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:22 pm made amd marmot are unlikely to be teammates because they've already been teammates in the last 3 months. the goddess of luck would never allow that
can you point me at that luck goddess, that brat and I have some words to exchange
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:44 pm
Is this true????
I think that you, me, Mac, and Martin are the only players using given names for screen names...Mac's town, I'm town...if you are town should we just clear Martin or nah?
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:41 pm

..also...

put on the cat ears
make me :charlieblackmon:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:48 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:22 pm made amd marmot are unlikely to be teammates because they've already been teammates in the last 3 months. the goddess of luck would never allow that
can you point me at that luck goddess, that brat and I have some words to exchange
Should we tell him that we randed wolf together two games in a row?
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

nutella
Syn
JustPlayingitcool
Michelle
Made
Hyena

Master Radishes
tedxtr
Sloonei
Long Con
JackofHearts2005

DrWilgy
Kylemii
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
TonyStarkPrime
MartinGG99
falcon45ca

Dyslexicon
hollowkatt
Timsup2nothin
tutuu

Alison
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:49 pm

..also...

put on the cat ears
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

wait i stg i was on a mafia with made and marmot once
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 584

Post by MacDougall »

I AM DEAD
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:52 pm I AM DEAD
big if true

ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:52 pm I AM DEAD
wait, mac died?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

I see you in the corner ignoring me.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

also wait, has anyone ever claimed dead before?

Like can you do that?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

I should sleep

Behave scallywags
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:54 pm

he ignored all my posts calling out his f-tier bullshit too

ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:51 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:49 pm

..also...

put on the cat ears
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:31 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:23 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:55 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:42 pm fwiw, Tim is probably town here, pushing me hard would be a really bizzare move for baddies
i kinda think so too but like

ugh

it's so annoying lol

hk too, and hk is giving me weird vibes in his reaction the ted/lc stuff (not that i fully followed that myself tbh, but hk seems to be tagging on for a reason to push lc)
That's a weird take from my questions to both of them. I asked a few questions to have a better understanding of what the two of them are doing with regards to each other. Dunno how you get "hk pushing lc" out of that though, that's the weird take
this right here
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:41 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:29 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:22 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:19 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:10 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:59 pm alright LC, since i can’t sleep and decided not to troll anymore

why do you think i’m a wolf again?
I remember I had a reason. You asking Joseph to come and case me more than once was sketchville. And your valentine post pinged me as well.
tedxtr wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:09 am @Alison if your wincon is to have half of the number of the people alive bargained with you, then why'd you out that you gave LC the track?
This feels a little like wolfy mindset. And since you asked, and made me go back and look, the following quote is absolutely phony, wolfy, fake-solving.

[VOTE: tedxtr] aubergine
lol, again, you wolfed with me before. why would i need to make mac push you in a playerlist with 22 players that i could fake a read on if i were a wolf? or why is that wolf indicative?

pretty sure i’ve never made someone else do my pushes for me as a wolf
It's not something I recall seeing in either alignment, so I had to decide what I thought it meant. I don't like it. "You wolfed with me before" isn't at all convincing to me, I'm supposed to remember your style or something?
yeah, because i pulled probably what amounts to 3 different omega cases in order to keep you alive in saga, so you saying that with that knowledge felt like a “wtf???”

implying i’d ever need the help of someone in order to get you killed and jumping to it being wolfy with that knowledge felt slimy
I like this
You're reading an awful lot into three little words nutella, so I'll be straight up with you. Do you have The Fear?
Because all I said there was "I like this" because it felt valid and it felt like it was coming from a place of honesty. Not that I trust tedxtr and wolf read LC, but that tedxtr seems to be making a post that would, if it were accurate, potentially out him as wolf this game based on prior actions. I'm reading that as trying to be tonally pure.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:55 pm

I responded to the ones that were more than just whining.
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:00 pm

die

[VOTE: tim] aubergine

ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:00 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:00 pm

die

[VOTE: tim] aubergine
Not likely today, but sure. No endgame for me.
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

my posts calling you out were very exact on why your claim is bad and why your play is bad

that is not whining, it is called solving

ImageImageImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 822
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 2]

Post by Hyena »

Eh, I should probably repost what I was/am telling HK since I feel like that could get lost if people aren't paying attention. I think this is kinda important.
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:56 pm
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:28 pm Cat(10): Nute, Nanook, Tutuu, Made, Ted, Falcon, Mac, Tim, Dizzy, Marmot
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:44 pm Marmot(10): Sloonei, Mac, Made, Nute, Tim, Radish, Martin, JPIC, Hyena, Syn
Nute, Made, Time, and Mac are the four people that were on both EoD scum wagons. I was already townreading all four of them, but I think this strengthens my townreads on all four of them (well, Mac is confirmed town now since he'd dead, but still!).

On the other hand, Nanook, Tutuu, Ted, Falcon, Dizzy, and Marmot were on the D1 wagon that yeeted a scum, but weren't on the D2 wagon. One of these people (Marmot) has flipped scum. If there were any other bussers on Cat, I'd look at these six people first and foremost because I don't think scum would want to lose two teammates in a row, and thus wouldn't be on Marmot's wagon EoD2?
So, just to go over the five people in that latter group,

-----------------------------

Nanook
I was scumreading Nanook for the same reason I was scumreading Marmot -- neither of them went/have gone out of their way to interact with me when they have done so previously when they've been town. I mentioned this previously in these posts,
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:49 pm Nanook - I'm gravitating towards scumreading him now. Friendo hasn't engaged me directly at all D1. I feel like he doesn't care about what happens to me in game. He's someone that I believe has a good read on me in general. He wouldn't just sit back and and let me get townread or scumread -- he'd get involved in the discussion, methinks.
Hyena wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:37 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:34 pm I had Marmot as v, can you give me details about your read?
There aren't a lot of details. It's simply a matter of I think Marmot would have engaged me more, even if only in a joking way, if he were town. I can only recount one interaction I've had with him.

Tutuu
Of the five people in the list, she scares me the most right now for how outspoken she was about not wanting to vote Marmot. Also, after reading some of the recent interactions between Tutuu and Martin, I worry that their relationship in this game is mirroring similar relationships I've had with people in game that I've townread people regardless of their alignment... basically basing it completely off how enjoyable I'm finding someone (past examples for me include Elephant/Mendel, Trustworthy, and Evenstar).

Anyway, here are the posts about Marmot that scared me (in order),
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:13 pm [VOTE: Marmot] aubergine i think that marmot is town
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:17 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:14 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:11 pm I still townread marmot but i am considering voting there just cuz i want ... Like ... I want to be wrong. I want to go against myself and either see how wrong i was on my read, or see i was right and yet chop my correct tr. In both case i get to be wrong and i will ... enjoy that
[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

is it wrong that I vibe with tutuu for this
Fellow masochist
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:22 pm [VOTE: Tim] aubergine

I hope marmot gets yeeted and he flips mafia and im next. I want out please
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:28 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:25 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:22 pm [VOTE: Tim] aubergine

I hope marmot gets yeeted and he flips mafia and im next. I want out please
Tutuu is still mafia lol
U could always cfd me

Not that i, as a member of the town would ever advocate for something like that, no. But, i am reminding of the possibility of taking that course of action
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:57 pm still think marmot is town i bet ... i bet ... i bet ... if he's mafia i will eat my sock and record myself and post it itt
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:58 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:57 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:56 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:44 pm @tutuu any word about what hitting the ball did? or maybe it'll happen at eod
i think it will be a night action

or eod but i think it allows or disallows a night action
Come vote me tutuu!!!!
but whyyyy u have the same alignment as i do
And then here are the interactions Martin is having with Tutuu that make me think Martin could be town getting pocketed by scum!Tutuu,
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:17 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:14 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:11 pm I still townread marmot but i am considering voting there just cuz i want ... Like ... I want to be wrong. I want to go against myself and either see how wrong i was on my read, or see i was right and yet chop my correct tr. In both case i get to be wrong and i will ... enjoy that
[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

is it wrong that I vibe with tutuu for this
Fellow masochist
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:59 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:57 pm i will eat my sock and record myself and post it itt
please don't do that (in any case) :c

you're an enjoyable player to have around overall

(I'll continue this in a moment!)
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:48 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:44 pm
Is this true????
I think that you, me, Mac, and Martin are the only players using given names for screen names...Mac's town, I'm town...if you are town should we just clear Martin or nah?
Martin's not my given name, Marshall is.

But considering online sources are the most frequent social interaction I get (where my username is martin) you might as well consider my given name to be Martin anyways lol.

I'm not sure clearing me is a good idea for anyone as any alignment. If a town calls me town correctly despite any controversy its likely considered TMI; considering how I've been suspected of TMI for having (what I believe to be) correct town reads on Tutuu and the Thunal/HK slot.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:02 pm my posts calling you out were very exact on why your claim is bad and why your play is bad

that is not whining, it is called solving
Which is all fine right up to the point where your solving leads to wanting to chop me. If I am a town vig I will certainly die before end game...probably before I get a second shot off. Typically the NK is the end of the process chain so the wolves will either let my shot go if I am likely to shoot town and then kill me, or block my shot if they think I would hit a wolf and then kill me. Either way, i wind up solved long before the town really has to worry about me.'

So why you want to chop me now?
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”