[FELT Mafia]: ENDGAME

Moderator: Community Team

See you in Film Director Mafia!

That is not a question.
18%
I loved it when you killed Llama for saying "Supatown."
36%
I have learned more about felt than I ever needed to in my entire life.
No votes
I actually thought I'd learn more about felt than I did.
14%
Mad Hatter Event was legit bonkers.
5%
This is perhaps the tweest mafia game I've ever seen.
5%
This is a test of the emergency broadcast system.
5%
Thank you for not making a "Get Felt Up!" reference.
18%

Total votes: 22
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 100

Re: [FELT Mafia]: Day 6

Post by Epignosis »

Made wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Made wrote:Epig, what is your opinion of Llama atm?
Before he died, he had to vote each time to save himself. I get that. Since then, he voted to lynch Eloh (early) because Roxy knows her better than I do. Previously, he said he did not suspect my wife.

And two simultaneous resurrections? No way those are two good resurrections. Keterman didn't talk at all when he came back, but he got replaced. Llama has been running with the "I'm a loose cannon" persona since he came back.

So I don't trust Llama. I think he came back naughty.
The way I see it, he was always naughty, but is convinced it's too late for civvie to make a comeback. The thing really throwing me tho, is killing hedgie rather than myself, or yourself (assuming civvie) or any other player who's garnered trust, Are we just that off that we're more useful alive than we are dead to mafia?
Before llama died, he agreed with me that Eloh was not suspicious. When he came back, he started the lynch against her. We know he wasn't forced to vote for her. He plays it off as having quickly changing opinions.

Eloh was of the mindset that llama had been killed and brought back by his own team. I didn't agree with her because it was a nonsensical thing to propose. Still, the thought gained currency, and llama made her suspect #1 and lynched the fucking Pool Table. Why?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Hmmm Llama is looking pretty suspicious right now with being very quick to lead a lynch against a good character after she made some theories regarding him being a baddie.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Bullzeye »

thellama73 wrote:See? I told you Hedgeowl was good.

Also, Kandinsky is my favorite painter, not Bullz's.
I don't have a favorite anything. I have favourite things.
Made wrote:So before anyone votes, in order to increase the chance of catching mafia, we need to pool our votes together in order to insure we lynch mafia.
Who do we find suspicious?

I say we start with bullz, but I'm open to suggestions
Here's a suggestion: Don't start with me, don't even finish with me.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 212

Post by thellama73 »

Rob, you think Made is bad. I think Made is bad. Let's kill Made. Bullzeye is on my sied, I know, because he is a smart man. I'm pretty convinced Sabie is good, but she thinks I'm bad and I don't expect I'll be able to change her mind.

Made's style this game is so dramatically different than the last two games he's played, in which he was good. I don't see him being good this game. Keterman is MIA, so he will be no help. We need one more to get a majority.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Um keterman isn't even in the game anymore he was replaced by APerson 2.0
;)
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 116
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Morning, felt fans! Please take note of the earlier end time today.

Don't forget your morning brew.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I do not like the way the thread is being steered like we are puppets todo llama's bidding.
It is making my nose all twitchy. And that is not good.
;)
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Well Llama, you haven't done much to convince me you're good. There's not many of us left... gotta be careful who we trust at this point.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:I do not like the way the thread is being steered like we are puppets todo llama's bidding.
What? I am steering nothing. Just trying to keep myself alive against a rising tide of Llama Hate. Rob has said he is suspicious of Made, I share his view, and Made correctly pointed out that we have to pool our votes to avoid baddie manipulation. I agree with all those points.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

sabie12 wrote:Well Llama, you haven't done much to convince me you're good. There's not many of us left... gotta be careful who we trust at this point.
You were wrong about me before I died and you remain wrong about me after my resurrection. I'm not sure there's anything I can say to change your mind at this point.

What are you thinking, that I was bad the whole time and killed by my own team, or that I somehow switched allegiances after I came back? It will be easier for me to address your concersn if I know where you're coming from.

Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

thellama73 wrote:
Roxy wrote:I do not like the way the thread is being steered like we are puppets todo llama's bidding.
What? I am steering nothing. Just trying to keep myself alive against a rising tide of Llama Hate. Rob has said he is suspicious of Made, I share his view, and Made correctly pointed out that we have to pool our votes to avoid baddie manipulation. I agree with all those points.
Replace my name with your name and we reach an agreement.... I'm gonna double check the roles after lunch and see if I can't figure out how baddies could possiby be left. See yall after school
Pov: you reading my takes
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

thellama73 wrote:
I get trying to keep yourself alive but you are suspicious of Made, planning on voting Made yet you are doing what he has suggested. how does that make sense? Doing what a baddie wants is playing right into their hand. if you think Made is bad then I do not get your logic.

I personally think you could be the sk/indy/recruiter. if you were NK'ed by the Mafia maybe you had a built in self - rezz which I have sen a number of times. so I do not think you killed yourself.you were somehow killed by the mafia then brought yourself bak2lyf.
;)
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Mister Rearranger »

I c wut u did there. :srsnod:
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

After 5 days of Felt Mafia that is all you have to add?
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:Made's style this game is so dramatically different than the last two games he's played, in which he was good. I don't see him being good this game.
You've said this before, but you've not explained how.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Roxy wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
I get trying to keep yourself alive but you are suspicious of Made, planning on voting Made yet you are doing what he has suggested. how does that make sense? Doing what a baddie wants is playing right into their hand. if you think Made is bad then I do not get your logic.

I personally think you could be the sk/indy/recruiter. if you were NK'ed by the Mafia maybe you had a built in self - rezz which I have sen a number of times. so I do not think you killed yourself.you were somehow killed by the mafia then brought yourself bak2lyf.
I agree with Roxy that Llama could be the sk character. Could have been killed off by a baddie and then had his own resurrection power. He does seem to vote off a lot of civvies, but he also is trying to figure out who is bad. If he is the sk character it would be in everyone's best interest to get rid of him because he would be trying to kill all of us.
~Darren Shan~
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Made's style this game is so dramatically different than the last two games he's played, in which he was good. I don't see him being good this game.
You've said this before, but you've not explained how.
You don't see how? He was very wacky, outspoken, off-the-wall, in both his other games. He has been subdued and rational in this one. Could it be someone learning from their mistakes and adapting their style? Maybe. But in my experience with my own game, I find changing my natural play style very difficult. I think it's more likely that he is different because he has a different type of role. That is, a bad one.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Roxy wrote:After 5 days of Felt Mafia that is all you have to add?
Upon first waking up after what was essentially a 20 hour workday, yes. :coffee3:

I can add how sorry I am for beng the one to put the final vote on Eloh, if you'd like.

You may also like to take a look back and see why I was pushing for Llama's lynch from the beginning of the game too.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
You may also like to take a look back and see why I was pushing for Llama's lynch from the beginning of the game too.
Because you don't like me? :(

sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Well no one likes to be the first one to vote, but I guess I will. I won't really have the chance to later. I'm going with llama for reasons previously stated. Sorry llama you just have always given me a bad vibe this game.
~Darren Shan~
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

sabie12 wrote:Well no one likes to be the first one to vote, but I guess I will. I won't really have the chance to later. I'm going with llama for reasons previously stated. Sorry llama you just have always given me a bad vibe this game.
It's okay. You'll learn.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

thellama73 wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
You know I think you're the best mod ever and I always love playing when you're involved. *glomps* :hug:

I do share your sentiments about Made though. And I feel like there's a very good chance you're the Puppet Master. Taking away a member from a potential 4-voteblock in the endgame seems like a wise decision. However, if you are the Puppet Master and recruited, then it's kind of a moot point anyways.

I feel like Fight Club all over again... :eek:

So, I'ma vote for you.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
You know I think you're the best mod ever and I always love playing when you're involved. *glomps* :hug:

I do share your sentiments about Made though. And I feel like there's a very good chance you're the Puppet Master. Taking away a member from a potential 4-voteblock in the endgame seems like a wise decision. However, if you are the Puppet Master and recruited, then it's kind of a moot point anyways.

So, I'ma vote for you.
Wait don't.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

thellama73 wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:

So, I'ma vote for you.
If I was the puppet master trying to consolidate votes against a civvie, why would I alienate Made by pushing a vote for him? Vote consolidation was his idea. It would be far easier for me to partner with him against someone like AP 2.0 who hasn't been posting. My actions are far more consistent with someone actually trying to find bad guys and win the game.

Wait don't.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Well, I screwed up that quote, but you get the idea.

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

thellama73 wrote:Well, I screwed up that quote, but you get the idea.
I honestly don't know about you any more. See, I had reasons why I believed you were a civ. But then when you died, if you'd been who I thought you'd been, I would've expected something to happen. It didn't. So :shrug: . I don't think I'd vote for you though. I do think you have a good point about Made. It's something I'd thought about myself but wasn't sure if it was worth bringing up.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Que?

Also, I'ma be at Utica's very own, infamous Music and Arts Festival for much of tonight and tomorrow. Usually I hate voting early, but it's all in the name of good music.

Linki: I figured you were looking to lynch an opposing baddie anyways. :confused:

If you are the indy and haven't recruited, it'd be beneficial to take out your opposition in lynches before they outnumber you, no?

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Ebwop: That's why I did not denounce your thoughts that Made might be a hat.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Bullzeye wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Well, I screwed up that quote, but you get the idea.
I honestly don't know about you any more. See, I had reasons why I believed you were a civ. But then when you died, if you'd been who I thought you'd been, I would've expected something to happen. It didn't. So :shrug: . I don't think I'd vote for you though. I do think you have a good point about Made. It's something I'd thought about myself but wasn't sure if it was worth bringing up.
Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

MR, if I were the indy, I would have two recruits by now and I wouldn't need to build a coalition in the thread.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Well, I'm voting for Made. I urge the rest of you to do the same. If I am lynched, Bullz will see his initial read on me confirmed and the baddies will probably have secured a majority.

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Voting Llama to secure the majority. What does you dying have to do with bullz' read and why should we care.

I'm confident in this lynch.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Made wrote:Voting Llama to secure the majority. What does you dying have to do with bullz' read and why should we care.

I'm confident in this lynch.
Yeah, confidently wrong.

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I feel at this point I've committed. Going to support Llama and vote Made - I also find it odd that he's mentioned me as suspicious a few times but never said why. If Llama really is bad at this point I'm going to feel stupid but I thought I had a solid reason to trust him.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Bullzeye wrote:I feel at this point I've committed. Going to support Llama and vote Made - I also find it odd that he's mentioned me as suspicious a few times but never said why. If Llama really is bad at this point I'm going to feel stupid but I thought I had a solid reason to trust him.
See most of my post from September 7th.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Re: [FELT Mafia]: Day 4

Post by Bullzeye »

Made wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Like Made, I'm also gonna vote DF. He's still my top suspicion and I don't think that will change. He's already responded to the points I made against him and his responses didn't help. I had been hoping something else might happen today but it doesn't seem like it is going to so my vote goes to *DF*.
Woah... just realized he's used the same exact argument to defend his vote today as he used yesterday...smh bullzeye <3
I don't see why it's a problem that I voted the same person for the same reason twice in a row. Nothing had changed between the two votes to make me think differently.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Bullzeye wrote:
Made wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Like Made, I'm also gonna vote DF. He's still my top suspicion and I don't think that will change. He's already responded to the points I made against him and his responses didn't help. I had been hoping something else might happen today but it doesn't seem like it is going to so my vote goes to *DF*.
Woah... just realized he's used the same exact argument to defend his vote today as he used yesterday...smh bullzeye <3
I don't see why it's a problem that I voted the same person for the same reason twice in a row. Nothing had changed between the two votes to make me think differently.
Agreed. It's a bogus argument. I vote for the same person for the same reason all the time.

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

thellama73 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Made wrote:
Agreed. It's a bogus argument. I vote for the same person for the same reason all the time.
Wrong two different people: DF, then elo. Also, this wasn't September 7th
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Made wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Made wrote:
Fine but I can use the same logic to vote for two different people. It would be more suspicious if I contradicted myself. As far as September 7th goes, that's me agreeing with one opinion of Llama's but not the rest? That's because I'm a separate human being with my own thoughts and feelings.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Bullzeye wrote:
Made wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Made wrote:
Fine but I can use the same logic to vote for two different people. It would be more suspicious if I contradicted myself. As far as September 7th goes, that's me agreeing with one opinion of Llama's but not the rest? That's because I'm a separate human being with my own thoughts and feelings.
Strawman.

As for your first comment, you used the same exact you used to lynch a civvie the day after that civvie died, and you see nothing wrong with that?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Made wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Made wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Made wrote:
Strawman.

As for your first comment, you used the same exact you used to lynch a civvie the day after that civvie died, and you see nothing wrong with that?
I was suspicious of DF. I felt like he piggybacked onto a weak point made about me and tried to make it into a bandwagon against me, only to backpedal when nobody bit and the heat turned on him. So he got my vote. I felt like Elo was suspicious because of her claim that Llama could have been a baddie killed by his own team. It came across as a weak way of defending a suspicion of someone who had been killed by the baddies and therefore probably wasn't bad. So she got my vote.

Regarding Boogs, I agreed with Llama's point that he could be civ because of how he acted around Keterman's lynch. Llama changed his mind. I didn't. End of story.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

KISS, I can respect that. Given the fact that my reason for wanting DF dead was similar to the reason I wanted you dead is however making me rethink think things. As of now, most of the stuff concering boogs is being weighed in my head keeping DF's civvieness in mind.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 116
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Guys, I have a 2-hour yoga workshop starting in half an hour. I'll be back home before curtain call here, but not much so. If you have any questions or concerns, PM them to me, and as long as they are in under the wire, I'll make sure to address them before posting the Day 6 post.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mongoose wrote:Guys, I have a 2-hour yoga workshop starting in half an hour.
I'm sorry. :consoling:

I have not made up my mind. Llama's entire "Vote for Made" campaign is predicated on Made behaving differently than he did in two other games (oh, and also predicated on, "Welp, I guess I need to save my own ass again!"). The problem with this is thus: If Made were on my team, and he wanted to know how to act, I would have given him two simple words: "Be yourself." The thing is, I still see Made as a wild and crazy guy. I do not see that he is behaving differently. So my disagreement with Llama makes Made slightly more suspicious in my eyes, if that makes any sense.

What keeps me from voting for Llama is that I can be paranoid regarding resurrected persons (see Harry Potter, where I resurrected the role checker and didn't believe a damn thing he said). On the other hand, I have participated in one in which, in my mind at one point, there was little chance the bad guys were going to win. Then the evildoers got a secret resurrected recruit. The resurrected person was, of course, never suspected, and the civilians lost quite handily.

Yes, I suspect both Made and thellama73, but I fear choosing poorly.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thought I might miss this.

I personally been thinking Made was feeling the same as Misfits. Still crazy but not as much. I disagree with llama about being hard to change your game. I think he is more on a learning curve and with each new game he develops a little more. His style is still evolving.

I do not think you, llama, play the same at all as you did when we first played together. You changed and evolved your style. No way that your argument holds up looking at it logically. There is no way you can tell me you played the same in your first game as your say your 3rd or 4th game.

I am voting llama. I cannot shake the feeling that he is the sk recruiter. I have had this gut feeling the entire game.
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Two hours and no comment from anybody. :(
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thats a lie!
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote:Thats a lie!
I didn't get any notification when I posted! I hope I did not inadvertently make you feel insignificant or harm your self-esteem. :)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

No you did not knock the chip off my shoulder so we are good. :)
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I decided to vote for llama.

Addendum: "A chip off the old Roxy." XD
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by A Person »

I just barely missed the vote, but it looks like there was a majority anyway.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”