I think you all did it~ (h/n/blah blah)
47%

Total votes: 15
Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 66

Re: MacGyver Mafia: The Cheesiest :D

Post by Dex »

l o l I ' m n o t s o s u r e t h a t i s a n y e a s i e r t o r e a d a f t e r a l l !
*indiglowing*
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Snow Dog »

Dex wrote:l o l I ' m n o t s o s u r e t h a t i s a n y e a s i e r t o r e a d a f t e r a l l !
Pardon?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Zany Dex »

Dex wrote:l o l I ' m n o t s o s u r e t h a t i s a n y e a s i e r t o r e a d a f t e r a l l !
It's easier for me :)
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Yeah your posts are pretty readable to me, Dex.

Russtifinko wrote: I'm not totally convinced BWT is bad; but since he's come back he hasn't impressed me. I definitely buy that RL got in the way at the beginning, but since then his contributions have been 1) defending himself 2) agreeing with MP about Dex's list of names and 3) pulling a 180 and deciding he needs to lynch MP (whose opinion he somehow trusts anyway regarding the list?). So this vote is mainly a heads up: BWT, you will probably have earned my suspicion if MP flips civ, and I really hope you start contributing more of your own thoughts because we seem to need all the help we can get to find these baddies.
This is what I was referring to, BWT. Now, MP didn't flip civ, which I think helps your case some, and since I posted this you have contributed more to the discussion. I still think it was very weird that you basically seemed to accept MP's opinion of Dex's list while simultaneously suspecting MP of baddieism. I'm still not sure why you'd want to lynch him but trust his opinion of other players.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zany Dex
The Mark

Post by Zany Dex »

Russtifinko wrote:Yeah your posts are pretty readable to me, Dex.

Russtifinko wrote: I'm not totally convinced BWT is bad; but since he's come back he hasn't impressed me. I definitely buy that RL got in the way at the beginning, but since then his contributions have been 1) defending himself 2) agreeing with MP about Dex's list of names and 3) pulling a 180 and deciding he needs to lynch MP (whose opinion he somehow trusts anyway regarding the list?). So this vote is mainly a heads up: BWT, you will probably have earned my suspicion if MP flips civ, and I really hope you start contributing more of your own thoughts because we seem to need all the help we can get to find these baddies.
This is what I was referring to, BWT. Now, MP didn't flip civ, which I think helps your case some, and since I posted this you have contributed more to the discussion. I still think it was very weird that you basically seemed to accept MP's opinion of Dex's list while simultaneously suspecting MP of baddieism. I'm still not sure why you'd want to lynch him but trust his opinion of other players.
probably because they're 2 baddie teams?... :srsnod:
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Grand Scheme »

Dex wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Let's hope you don't get a punishment now for circumventing the hex or whatever it was.
I h o p e n o t , t e c h n i c a l l y I a m d o i n g w h a t i s r e q u i r e d b u t I g u e s s I ' l l f i n d o u t .

S o , I f e e l p r e t t y g o o d a b o u t a n L T 2 . 0 v o t e t o d a y . I f s h e d o e s f l i p m a f i o s o s h e w i l l b e a m e m b e r o f H I T . I f t h e A - T e a m i s r i g h t a b o u t t h e r e h a v i n g b e e n o n l y o n e r e c r u i t , t h e n w e w i l l b e d o w n t o o n e m e m b e r o f H I T a n d o n e m e m b e r o f t h e p s y c h o f a m i l y . T h a t d o e s n ' t s e e m t o o b a d - b u t T H A T w o r r i e s m e b e c a u s e t h e A - T e a m a l s o s a i d w e n e e d t o b e c a r e f u l l a n d t h a t s e e m s a l m o s t t o o c u t a n d d r y .
I pity the fool who circumvents hexes. Lets hope SVS is in a good mood :D

BWT - I am suspicious of you b/c of your playstyle. In the beginning you were full of rl excuses, and thats fine, but when you say you are going to read and catch up then don't I have to grow curiouser about you. Then when you did 'supposedly' do a read through you asked everyone for bullet points. If you had just read through the thread you should have been full of your own bullet points.

HeMan - I am suspicious of you because you vote llama one day the next you focused on Vompatti (rightly so, but so was everyone else). What changed between those votes? It seemed to me that you voted llama when it was safe to do so knowing he would not get lynched then the next day when I brought up llama you were all like 'Hey! Wait lets look at Vompatti not llama!' The whole thing just read strange to me. Your voting record is also quite atrocious.

Dex - we need to be careful in what we are assuming, you know what they say about 'assume'ing' right? There is a lot more going on bts than you or even I am aware of. Also I may know more than I let on but I am allowed to say so much and I can only help so far, the civ's will need to step up and do the rest.
Zany Dex
The Mark

Post by Zany Dex »

A team what changed was I saw vompetti as a baddie, like others, as soon as he voted himself he sealed it for me.

Doesn't mean I don't find llama any less suspicious, I just don't have a good read on him, that on top he is relatively new to mafia so hungry, I'm not sure one way or another with him right now. I have an eye in him.

I hope that eases your suspicion of me a little, I'm not bad honest :)
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 139

Post by thellama73 »

He-Man wrote: I hope that eases your suspicion of me a little, I'm not bad honest :)
Well, if you're so innocent, how come I just voted to lynch you? Explain that if you can with your science!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

^You did too!

Science tells me that you are not happy with his voting or his excuses.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

It just occured to me that reywaS must have been the Chemistry/Science Book as we have had no Science report today.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Zany Dex
The Mark

Post by Zany Dex »

thellama73 wrote:
He-Man wrote: I hope that eases your suspicion of me a little, I'm not bad honest :)
Well, if you're so innocent, how come I just voted to lynch you? Explain that if you can with your science!
Maybe cos your bad and want me dead?
Zany Dex
The Mark

Post by Zany Dex »

Snow Dog wrote:It just occured to me that reywaS must have been the Chemistry/Science Book as we have had no Science report today.
Or they were blocked?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

He-Man wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Maybe cos your bad and want me dead?
If I were bad, why would I want you, another baddie, dead? It makes no sense. Think, man, think!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

O K I a m n o t r e a d y t o v o t e y e t , t h e r e a r e s o m e t h i n g s I w a n t t o r e v i s i t a n d m u l l o v e r , l i k e w h a t I a m I a s s u m i n g a n d i s S ~ V ~ S i n a g o o d m o o d . I ' l l b e b a c k . . .

F o r S ~ V ~ S : :daisy:
*indiglowing*
Zany Dex
The Mark

Post by Zany Dex »

Lol llama why am I bad again?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

He-Man wrote:Lol llama why am I bad again?
I assume because S~V~S assigned you a baddie role at the start of the game, or you were recruited.

Or you didn't get enough love as a child.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
He-Man wrote:Lol llama why am I bad again?
I assume because S~V~S assigned you a baddie role at the start of the game, or you were recruited.

Or you didn't get enough love as a child.
Cute. :haha:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 31

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Yeah, I can definitely see how that would seem odd. Honestly though, when I first read through it was all kind of a blue and I was trying to post my thoughts while trying to absorb everything (kind of a stream-of-consciousness issue), so I'm honestly not sure why I said it. I mean, I agreed with Dex's list at the time, but I'm not sure why I make it sound like I agreed with MP when I thought he was bad.

As for today's lynch, I'm going to have to vote now. I'm going with LT out of the people I'm most suspicious of, because re-reading her and INH didn't make me feel any better about her. Not to mention I believe I've seen her online multiple times since she's really started coming under fire. Which makes me think she's reading along and catching up, but I don't understand why she wouldn't come in and defend herself. To me, just giving up like that doesn't seem like a civvie thing to do. Kind of how Vomps voted for himself. So LT is getting my vote today, and I feel fairly confident we've gotten another baddie.

Votes LT

Linki: Lol I didn't see that before.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Although I voted for He-Man, I would like to go on record as fully supporting another LT vote as well.

Zany Dex
The Mark

Post by Zany Dex »

thellama73 wrote:Although I voted for He-Man, I would like to go on record as fully supporting another LT vote as well.
NO your not allowed to give yourself a back door escape if LT comes back bad I'm coming for you!
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:

Yeah, I can definitely see how that would seem odd. Honestly though, when I first read through it was all kind of a blue and I was trying to post my thoughts while trying to absorb everything (kind of a stream-of-consciousness issue), so I'm honestly not sure why I said it. I mean, I agreed with Dex's list at the time, but I'm not sure why I make it sound like I agreed with MP when I thought he was bad.

As for today's lynch, I'm going to have to vote now. I'm going with LT out of the people I'm most suspicious of, because re-reading her and INH didn't make me feel any better about her. Not to mention I believe I've seen her online multiple times since she's really started coming under fire. Which makes me think she's reading along and catching up, but I don't understand why she wouldn't come in and defend herself. To me, just giving up like that doesn't seem like a civvie thing to do. Kind of how Vomps voted for himself. So LT is getting my vote today, and I feel fairly confident we've gotten another baddie.

Votes LT

Linki: Lol I didn't see that before.
I have done nothing but defend myself since I took over this role.... sorry you have a hard time reading the thread properly :D

Anyway, I am going to vote llama since I have not dropped my suspicion of him all game. But I can wait to vote in case I have to save myself...
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 31

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

thellama73 wrote:Although I voted for He-Man, I would like to go on record as fully supporting another LT vote as well.
Then why not vote for LT or at least spend a little more time to consider it? :confused:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Then why not vote for LT or at least spend a little more time to consider it? :confused:
Because I suspect He-Man more than LT. I vote for the person I suspect most, not the politically expedient choice.

Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

I also think (as I've been saying for days) that LT needs to go. Sorry boo, but nothing either you or she has said has made me look at this any differently.

BWT, I still think your earlier posts were suspicious, and I'll keep an eye on you, but I and many others have been voicing suspicion of LT for way too long to let her survive any more without some kind of fact-based defense. You at least are responding to people's concerns (albeit a bit late in my opinion) and seem to be adding to discussion for now.

I also have absolutely no idea where llama's case against He-Man is coming from. His posts (which are really funny, by the way), do lack substantial evidence backing his vote. I'm not in any way sure He-Man is civvie or anything like that, but I also don't have any particular read on him as a baddie or reasons to think he is one. I think this push is a possible trap and am worried about the consequences if we go this route.

All of which to say, I'm voting LT, and I strongly urge all civvies to do so as well, or at least to reread INH and LT and consider the thread evidence against them. Sorry LT, on a personal level I'd feel bad if you got lynched twice so early, but I really think your role is baddie.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Well, Russtifinko, if you lot succeed in voting me out yet again, you will end up with the same result as last time. I am a civvie.

And if I had thought about this, we wouldn't even be having this discussion until the next Day.... I am just fail this time around LOL! Oh well...
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

LittleTiger wrote:Well, Russtifinko, if you lot succeed in voting me out yet again, you will end up with the same result as last time. I am a civvie.

And if I had thought about this, we wouldn't even be having this discussion until the next Day.... I am just fail this time around LOL! Oh well...
What's your read on He-Man, LT?

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Any possibilty that Llama's vote could be forced somehow?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

thellama73 wrote:
LittleTiger wrote:Well, Russtifinko, if you lot succeed in voting me out yet again, you will end up with the same result as last time. I am a civvie.

I can never read him - when I think he is bad, he ends up being civvie, when I think he is civvie, he ends up bad. He confuses me. I guess there could be something to him having been recruited...

But I still think, strongly, that YOU are bad :srsnod:
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:Any possibilty that Llama's vote could be forced somehow?
No.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

LittleTiger wrote: But I still think, strongly, that YOU are bad :srsnod:
I don't know why I ask your advice. You clearly don't know anything. :P

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Flyin' High »

I can get behind an LT2.0 vote. I was strongly pinged by her immediate no of me and rey in previous days and while I know she has addressed my concern, it hasn't made me feel much better.

I'm not sure how I feel about He-Man. He totally fooled me and many others in the MOTU game so I am wary but having a hard time reading him this game.

Something still feels off about llama to me. But that is mostly a gut thing.
ImageImage

Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

For the record, I do agree that llama is not looking good either right now (as I hope is clear from my post). Personally LT seemed most suspicious to me, but a llama lynch would sit ok with me as well.

Linki with FH
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
No.
Well YOU are bound to say that.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

At least Snow Dog and Kate trust me. The rest of you should follow their lead.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

You are such a little conspiracy theorist :biggrin:

Sorry I haven't been around much, I am swamped at work today. I'm trying to do a read through before I make a decision.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

thellama73 wrote:At least Snow Dog and Kate trust me. The rest of you should follow their lead.
:daisy:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

LittleTiger wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

I can never read him - when I think he is bad, he ends up being civvie, when I think he is civvie, he ends up bad. He confuses me. I guess there could be something to him having been recruited...

Really? I think, strongly, that he is not.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

EBWOP: Llama, that is. In case that wasn't clear.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Flyin' High wrote:I can get behind an LT2.0 vote. I was strongly pinged by her immediate no of me and rey in previous days and while I know she has addressed my concern, it hasn't made me feel much better.

I'm not sure how I feel about He-Man. He totally fooled me and many others in the MOTU game so I am wary but having a hard time reading him this game.

Something still feels off about llama to me. But that is mostly a gut thing.
I am really getting bad vibes from you, Miss Entomologist!

The reason I suspect you is because you, of all people, would have READ MY NEXT POSTS along with the one you are using to suspect me and realized that I deserve benefit of the doubt, or would not be coming after me at all. At the time I wrote that supposed NO U I was under the assumption that there was ONE BADDIE TEAM. If there had been ONE BADDIE TEAM then I would have been correct in assuming that the baddies would obviously try to push for my lynch KNOWING I WAS NOT ON THEIR team and that INH had acted suspiciously when he voted me the first time.
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Kate wrote:
LittleTiger wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

I have reasons for suspecting him that I cannot divulge... but it goes back to when I was lynched the first time. Why are you so sure he is NOT bad?
ImageImage
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

I r e a l l y t h i n k w e s h o u l d b e t r u s t i n g t h e A - T e a m b u t I ' m h a v i n g a r e a l l y h a r d t i m e r e c o n c i l i n g a l l o f t h e i n f o r m a t i o n t h e y ' v e p o s t e d .
*indiglowing*
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

LittleTiger wrote:
Kate wrote:
LittleTiger wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

I have reasons for suspecting him that I cannot divulge... but it goes back to when I was lynched the first time. Why are you so sure he is NOT bad?
I also have reasons, which I cannot divulge. But, quite frankly, I don't believe you because my reasons are solid.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Some of the A-Team's info has been good (such as about Vompatti) but some of it has been very bad (such as about me) so I think it wise to take everything they say with a grain of salt.

Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

W e l l I h a v e t o l e a v e t h e h o u s e a n d I ' m n o t s u r e i f I ' l l b e b a c k b e f o r e t h e d e a d l i n e s o I g u e s s i t ' s v o t i n g t i m e . I w i l l b e v o t i n g L T b u t w i t h s o m e m i s g i v i n g s . T h e A - T e a m i s m a k i n g m e f e e l l i k e I ' m m i s s i n g s o m e t h i n g a n d I d o n ' t m u c h l i k e f e e l i n g t h a t w a y . I d o n ' t r e a l l y h a v e a n y s t r o n g e r c o n v i c t i o n s f o r t o d a y ' s v o t e t h o u g h .
*indiglowing*
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

O h y e a h - * v o t e s L T 2 , 0 *

T h e s e a r e f o r y o u S ~ V ~ S :daisy: :daisy: H o w ' s y o u r d a y g o i n g , g o o d I h o p e ~ :D
*indiglowing*
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I see no strong reason not to vote the same as the prior lynch vote. Nothing she has said convinces me otherwise.

*Votes LT*
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Vote llama

...and when you see my role revealed, you can all go take a walk off a short plank! :mad: MacGuyver - sorry I couldn't do a better job...

You can also laugh at me for being an idiot with my role, since I am laughing too :haha:
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Also.... if FH is not bad, I will be entirely SHOCKED! I know her civvie game very well... and this ain't it :srsnod:
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

LittleTiger wrote:Also.... if FH is not bad, I will be entirely SHOCKED! I know her civvie game very well... and this ain't it :srsnod:
If you are so sure, why would you vote Llama? ;)
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

LittleTiger wrote:Vote llama

...and when you see my role revealed, you can all go take a walk off a short plank! :mad: MacGuyver - sorry I couldn't do a better job...

You can also laugh at me for being an idiot with my role, since I am laughing too :haha:
All I can say is if I am wrong about you twice I am very sorry that I misread you.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”