Roberto (host/dead/non)
67%

Total votes: 12
Nachomamma8
The Mark
Posts in topic: 112

Re: A Mafia of Unfortunate Events [DAY 2]

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Quin wrote:Merry Christmas 'yall. I'm here for a few hours and then I'll likely just be lurking from my phone while my relatives are over for the afternoon.

My vote's probably going to go to Luffy again. I didn't get anything from our conversation to steer me away from that idea.
Doesn't seem like Luffy's in the cards today without a bit of pushing or prodding; is it okay that you're parking your vote in nowheresville or are you expecting Providence?
Nachomamma8
The Mark
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Not sure why DDL saying that Golden is a civ sets off your buddying sense for him and not others, especially when others have managed to be more persistent, loud, colorful, or kissassy with their civ reads.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 337

Post by Quin »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Quin wrote:Merry Christmas 'yall. I'm here for a few hours and then I'll likely just be lurking from my phone while my relatives are over for the afternoon.

My vote's probably going to go to Luffy again. I didn't get anything from our conversation to steer me away from that idea.
Doesn't seem like Luffy's in the cards today without a bit of pushing or prodding; is it okay that you're parking your vote in nowheresville or are you expecting Providence?
You don't know me at all, do you? :grin:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Soneji »

Long Con wrote:You can probably ignore the first quote and response above, since it was rendered moot by the later quotes. I just forgot I had started out with that.

I'll probably end up voting for DDL this day, unless I find more time during Christmas, which I am unsure I will be able to do. He'll probably be all "OMGUS yo!" and that's fine. But it's not. I just think he's bad. Unless there's a history of him twisting the truth to paint another player as bad when he is a Civ.
Part of OMGUS is that you are viewing things only from your perspective. To you its easy to think that someone has twisted your words, since you know the intent behind them and the exact situation in which they were made. I don't see it as DDL twisting your words and more being misinformed as well as too closely invested in that you were talking about an alternate lynch on him. I found Glorf's vindication post as ludicrous as well because under no outcome would she be vindicated. If both flipped town she wouldn't be vindicated in disliking the two wagons as she presented no alternative option. You don't get to stand on a high horse and look down on others when you put forth no effort of your own, that behavior is indicative of mafia.

While people usually say around the time of voting who they are voting for, the NF way of putting the vote in bold and in brackets makes it easier to keep track of voting context.
Long Con wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
sig wrote:Why LC?
He is around, he is paying attention at every big discussion, and he is posting his opinions, but not committing to anything. He spent a long time talking about how he didn't know who to vote for on d1, but then at the end he was okay with pushing the nearest wagon around.
Long Con wrote:Lemme go look at sprityo...

Mmm. not a lot there, even within the few posts he has. Ok, sorry sprityo, but it's follow this, or kinda randomly go elsewhere. I'm going to just vote sprityo, and basically cross my fingers. I really have no suspicions right now.
That's not accurate, I wasn't "pushing the nearest wagon". You're straining to phrase things in a way that makes me look guilty of something which I am not. I decided to go with a low/non-poster, and sprityo was in the short list of folks that I was considering for that. Then ONE person voted sprityo, and I decided that was the best "low-poster" way to go... rather than pick a different one and split that slice of the vote up. It wasn't a wagon at that point - that's why your analysis is inaccurate. I would go so far as to say "intentionally inaccurate", but I may get back to that when I have more time to devote.
Why would it matter to you if that slice of the vote was split up? You were going off of basically nothing except that they were a low poster of which soup had but a single post compared to a fair amount of posts with content from spirityo. If a more well informed vote won over your own "lynch the "inactive"" then that should be a good thing. You made it a wagon by your own words, by jumping onto it so as not to "split the vote".

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 408

Post by Epignosis »

To those who voted Sprityo last time around: Why did you vote for him instead of soup?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

Nachomamma8 wrote:

Do you have someone in mind that you'd rather Quin's vote be on? Currently all the leaders of the vote have two votes, Quin voting DDL puts him one away from a tie when he was the second leading vote yesterday with four. Can't see why you think hes not in the cards today, even those with currently 0 votes have a fair shot of being the lynchee with how things are progressing.

I looked into DDL's case on Quin and I'm not seeing it at all. Quin gave opinions on a fair number of subjects and the times when he mentioned DDL were far enough between or warranted as when he responded to spirityo questioning what he took from the Snow Dog discussion. Quin gave the only valid reason for lynching spirityo yesterday and wasn't even on the lynch as he had already voted DDL, hence his I'd not oppose wording.

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Soneji wrote:
Long Con wrote:You can probably ignore the first quote and response above, since it was rendered moot by the later quotes. I just forgot I had started out with that.

I'll probably end up voting for DDL this day, unless I find more time during Christmas, which I am unsure I will be able to do. He'll probably be all "OMGUS yo!" and that's fine. But it's not. I just think he's bad. Unless there's a history of him twisting the truth to paint another player as bad when he is a Civ.
Part of OMGUS is that you are viewing things only from your perspective. To you its easy to think that someone has twisted your words, since you know the intent behind them and the exact situation in which they were made. I don't see it as DDL twisting your words and more being misinformed as well as too closely invested in that you were talking about an alternate lynch on him. I found Glorf's vindication post as ludicrous as well because under no outcome would she be vindicated. If both flipped town she wouldn't be vindicated in disliking the two wagons as she presented no alternative option. You don't get to stand on a high horse and look down on others when you put forth no effort of your own, that behavior is indicative of mafia.
I always thought that OMGUS was accusing someone because they accused you.

"Part of OMGUS is that you are viewing things only from your perspective."... I feel like you could substitute a lot of different words in here for "OMGUS", and it would hold together equally well. I don't think the sentence is all that relevant to the discussion of OMGUS. I didn't say he twisted my words, I said he twisted the truth. And I already explained how, so I don't really feel the need to do it again so soon.

I don't get how you can agree with me about Glorf's post, but have no problem with DDL saying "And right after that, he was accusing Glorf of voting for bad reasons". How do you read that, and then say I'm just "viewing things from my perspective"?? What DDL said just plain didn't happen. And I'm not talking about whether Glorf voted or didn't vote and DDL's misremembering of that... I'm talking about him saying I accused Glorf of voting (or withholding his vote) for bad reasons. :shrug:
While people usually say around the time of voting who they are voting for, the NF way of putting the vote in bold and in brackets makes it easier to keep track of voting context.
Agreed, this is an important part of voting. I usually do bold and put asterisks on the outside... on its own line.
Long Con wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
sig wrote:Why LC?
He is around, he is paying attention at every big discussion, and he is posting his opinions, but not committing to anything. He spent a long time talking about how he didn't know who to vote for on d1, but then at the end he was okay with pushing the nearest wagon around.
Long Con wrote:Lemme go look at sprityo...

Mmm. not a lot there, even within the few posts he has. Ok, sorry sprityo, but it's follow this, or kinda randomly go elsewhere. I'm going to just vote sprityo, and basically cross my fingers. I really have no suspicions right now.
That's not accurate, I wasn't "pushing the nearest wagon". You're straining to phrase things in a way that makes me look guilty of something which I am not. I decided to go with a low/non-poster, and sprityo was in the short list of folks that I was considering for that. Then ONE person voted sprityo, and I decided that was the best "low-poster" way to go... rather than pick a different one and split that slice of the vote up. It wasn't a wagon at that point - that's why your analysis is inaccurate. I would go so far as to say "intentionally inaccurate", but I may get back to that when I have more time to devote.
Why would it matter to you if that slice of the vote was split up? You were going off of basically nothing except that they were a low poster of which soup had but a single post compared to a fair amount of posts with content from spirityo. If a more well informed vote won over your own "lynch the "inactive"" then that should be a good thing. You made it a wagon by your own words, by jumping onto it so as not to "split the vote".
I guess that's semantics about when a wagon becomes a wagon. Hindsight is 20/20. I was the second voter on a player. If you're starting a bandwagon every time you are the second person to vote, then so be it. Why would it matter if the vote was split? I prefer to enact some level of control over the lynch with my vote. I am not likely to cast a throwaway vote, generally.

I found sprityo's 14 posts to have little more content than soup's one post. If a likeminded player voted soup and not sprityo, I probably would have gone there with my vote.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I didn't do much anyway, but now I'll definitely be phone posting while we do Christmas things.

I voted for DDL. I think he's bad.
Spoiler: show
Snow Dog wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:And with that, I'm gonna vote LC in order to attempt to put another option in the table.
Despite voting for you first time round I have good feelings about you. I won't be voting for you this time.
Snow Dog wrote:
Golden wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:What's the advantage of random voting at all?

If you're not the determiner, you might as well not vote.

If you are the determiner....you want to determine who should die randomly?
Not voting as any kind of deliberate choice is very much frowned upon in our history.

Having said that, I generally agree that any slight read is better than randomising.

I'm not convinced it was entirely random, though. Perhaps random within a pool, or perhaps not random at all.

linki - what kind of cookie?
It wasn't entirely random i confess. It was a straight choice between DDL and Jack. The two guys who wanted me lynched. I chose DDL because I read somewhere that he was more likely bad.
I was tired, I needed to go to bed and I had to vote. Plus I wanted to give a nod to Vompatti's playstyle as I had done DrWilgy earlier.
And if he's bad, Snow Dog is his teammate.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote:And if he's bad, Snow Dog is his teammate.
I had noticed that as well, I agree that it seems likely.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Long Con wrote:
I get that you'll probably be voting for self-preservation today, but if you didn't, would you vote DDL or Snow Dog?
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote:
Long Con wrote:
I get that you'll probably be voting for self-preservation today, but if you didn't, would you vote DDL or Snow Dog?
:haha: Don't count my chickens, bro.

DDL is one of my only suspects right now, so I'll probably vote for him.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Not sure why DDL saying that Golden is a civ sets off your buddying sense for him and not others, especially when others have managed to be more persistent, loud, colorful, or kissassy with their civ reads.
Like your Civ read of Scotty?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I just cared that you had enough commitment to the game to judge people but not enough to make more commited votes than the one you made. That came across as rather hipocritical.
You know what, we're coming back to this as well.

If I had been accusing someone else of not having enough suspicions, or not being involved enough to make an informed vote, THAT would be hypocritical.

Me called Glorfindel out on his "vindicated" claim was a self-contained disagreement with one post. There is NOTHING hypocritical about that. Maybe if I had also made a similar post earlier somehow wherein I claimed to be vindicated in my views, and THEN put Glorf down for the same.... THAT would be hypocritical.

However, none of that happened. Your assessment of "that came across as rather hypocritical" is yet another example of DDL intentionally twisting things to make me look bad.

I'll be satisfied if just ONE person out there can understand this.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I think Quin is bad.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:I didn't do much anyway, but now I'll definitely be phone posting while we do Christmas things.

Snow Dog wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:And with that, I'm gonna vote LC in order to attempt to put another option in the table.
Despite voting for you first time round I have good feelings about you. I won't be voting for you this time.
Snow Dog wrote:
Golden wrote:

Not voting as any kind of deliberate choice is very much frowned upon in our history.

Having said that, I generally agree that any slight read is better than randomising.

I'm not convinced it was entirely random, though. Perhaps random within a pool, or perhaps not random at all.

It wasn't entirely random i confess. It was a straight choice between DDL and Jack. The two guys who wanted me lynched. I chose DDL because I read somewhere that he was more likely bad.
I was tired, I needed to go to bed and I had to vote. Plus I wanted to give a nod to Vompatti's playstyle as I had done DrWilgy earlier.
This business is too obvious for Quin's sophistication.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:This business is too obvious for Quin's sophistication.
Can you please rephrase that? I don't get your meaning.
Marco
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Marco »

I feel like I've missed so much. Won't someone help poor old me?
Marco
Stool Pigeon

Post by Marco »

I like how we were able to lynch the cop Day 1. Get that pesky business out of the way. This is a gentlemen's game after all.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:I didn't do much anyway, but now I'll definitely be phone posting while we do Christmas things.

Snow Dog wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Golden wrote:

This business is too obvious for Quin's sophistication.

I don't know what this means.
ImageImageImageImage
Marco
Stool Pigeon

Post by Marco »

It means we vote for you, I think.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote:I don't know what this means.
Yeah, I was hoping he'd clarify right away.

Gun to Head, I think he's saying you're too simple to come up with those ideas on your own, and implying that you have BTSC.

I'd really rather Epi explain further.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Marco wrote:It means we vote for you, I think.
oh ok

linki: oh...ok
ImageImageImageImage
Marco
Stool Pigeon

Post by Marco »

You just have to follow your heart. That's really all you can trust in mafia.
Marco
Stool Pigeon

Post by Marco »

Quin wrote:
Marco wrote:It means we vote for you, I think.
oh ok

linki: oh...ok
It's all right. We will all be one together on the other side.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 163
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I motion that we lynch the SK ASAP.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

And after we lynch the SK, we lynch Dom for following my vote.

Then DrWilgy if he doesn't post.

Then... We'll see where we're at. Perhaps lynch vompatti for good measure.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 79
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Chaos marmot much?

I don't want to pitch in on the DDL-LC thing since I might be biased against LC. I am however interested in why epi thinks quin is bad so I'll have to look into that a little bit sometime later
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marco
Stool Pigeon

Post by Marco »

Who is the SK?
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 128

Post by insertnamehere »

Marco wrote:Who is the SK?
I believe MetalMarsh is having a funny about the recent Godspeed You! Black Emperor Mafia game that just concluded, in which he failed to lynch a serial killer.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Merry Christmas (or Merry whatever holiday you celebrate), guys!
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Soneji wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:

Do you have someone in mind that you'd rather Quin's vote be on? Currently all the leaders of the vote have two votes, Quin voting DDL puts him one away from a tie when he was the second leading vote yesterday with four. Can't see why you think hes not in the cards today, even those with currently 0 votes have a fair shot of being the lynchee with how things are progressing.

I looked into DDL's case on Quin and I'm not seeing it at all. Quin gave opinions on a fair number of subjects and the times when he mentioned DDL were far enough between or warranted as when he responded to spirityo questioning what he took from the Snow Dog discussion. Quin gave the only valid reason for lynching spirityo yesterday and wasn't even on the lynch as he had already voted DDL, hence his I'd not oppose wording.
To be fair I didn't see much of a consistent case just a couple posts I didn't like. But I didn't get a very strong scum vibe from him. So I'm postponing judgement till later.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Long Con wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I just cared that you had enough commitment to the game to judge people but not enough to make more commited votes than the one you made. That came across as rather hipocritical.

If I had been accusing someone else of not having enough suspicions, or not being involved enough to make an informed vote, THAT would be hypocritical.

Me called Glorfindel out on his "vindicated" claim was a self-contained disagreement with one post. There is NOTHING hypocritical about that. Maybe if I had also made a similar post earlier somehow wherein I claimed to be vindicated in my views, and THEN put Glorf down for the same.... THAT would be hypocritical.

However, none of that happened. Your assessment of "that came across as rather hypocritical" is yet another example of DDL intentionally twisting things to make me look bad.

It sounds like you are just angry.

Now to figure out whether you are angry because you think I'm treating you unfairly (so civ) or because you think I'm suspecting you for the wrong reasons and didn't earn the right to scumread you (so bad).
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Long Con wrote:
Quin wrote:I don't know what this means.
Yeah, I was hoping he'd clarify right away.

Gun to Head, I think he's saying you're too simple to come up with those ideas on your own, and implying that you have BTSC.

I'd really rather Epi explain further.
I think he meant the opposite. That Quin is too convoluted to make such a clear cut deduction.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

insertnamehere wrote:
Marco wrote:Who is the SK?
I believe MetalMarsh is having a funny about the recent Godspeed You! Black Emperor Mafia game that just concluded, in which he failed to lynch a serial killer.
Something like that.

So who'who's the SK? :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I'm sorry I haven't been here. We've been moving. I see I have 12 pages to catch up on. Anyone want to give me a quick summary. I hate to ask, b/c I really despise it when others ask after not participating. But I feel like I have a good excuse. On top of moving this week, all three of my kids have gone through a stomach bug. So I was packing and moving AND getting very little sleep. Summary please? :grin:
None of this is true. The kids were fine and Eloh drank martinis the entire time I moved everything into the house, and she has the nerve to complain about missing necklaces.

She's a real card. Watch out for her.
Ha. Ha.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I'm sorry I haven't been here. We've been moving. I see I have 12 pages to catch up on. Anyone want to give me a quick summary. I hate to ask, b/c I really despise it when others ask after not participating. But I feel like I have a good excuse. On top of moving this week, all three of my kids have gone through a stomach bug. So I was packing and moving AND getting very little sleep. Summary please? :grin:
Some people want to lynch spirit because he replaced Glorf after he said some pingy stuff. He seems to be the main wagon here. I don't see any other big ones.
Thanks DDL

And did we lynch sprit? And if so, was he bad? If not, who did we lynch? Were they bad? Who was killed Night 1? Was it more than one person? There are two baddie teams, I believe. And...it's now Day 2, right?

I'm done asking questions now. Thanks in advance. The stomach bug my kids dealt with while we were moving finally got a hold of me too. So I have been out of it for the past 24 hours. I am on the mend now. Had a piece of dry toast this morning and am sipping on some tea without any milk in it right now (blech). We are all up waiting for Epi to get his butt out of bed so we can open presents. I'm about to send the kids in there to pummel him :p
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Elohcin wrote: And did we lynch sprit? And if so, was he bad? If not, who did we lynch? Were they bad? Who was killed Night 1? Was it more than one person? There are two baddie teams, I believe. And...it's now Day 2, right?
Yes. No. N/A. N/A. Scotty. No.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

I totally suck. I'm so sorry. Time changes totally screw me up. Also, my flight changed, so my whole what I was going to do on the plane plan changed. I'm all in now. Promise, folks.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Spacedaisy »

...yhw nosaer eht no regnif ym tup t'nac I dna mih ot semoc ti nehw eiddab gnimaercs si tug ym tub ,ko sdnuos syas CL gnihtyreve taht tcaf eht htiw gnilggurts m'I ,yldnoceS

.uoy gnitlusni ton ,niuQ eveileb I uoy gnitnemilpmoc saw eH .suoivbo taht si eno on ,noitacidni etammaet laer a eb ot suoivbo ot s'tI .noitasucca fo dnik suoivbo na hcus ot ecnederc evig ot doog oot si niuQ vic gniyas saw eh em ot raelc demees tI .gnitlusni ylbidercni os kool dias ipE tahw gnikam rof lla uoy no emahs ,ffo tsriF
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Now to figure out whether you are angry because you think I'm treating you unfairly (so civ) or because you think I'm suspecting you for the wrong reasons and didn't earn the right to scumread you (so bad).
That's a very binary way of looking at things. I'm not angry. I'm pre-frustrated. In my last game, I was making a few great points about why zebra and Mac were baddies, and I was right, and it was like I was talking to the wall. So this is coming from that perspective.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 235

Post by sig »

Long Con wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Long Con wrote:

That's a very binary way of looking at things. I'm not angry. I'm pre-frustrated. In my last game, I was making a few great points about why zebra and Mac were baddies, and I was right, and it was like I was talking to the wall. So this is coming from that perspective.

:ponder: :noble: :ponder:

So why is LC getting lynched. :shrug:
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Dom »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:And after we lynch the SK, we lynch Dom for following my vote.

lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 235

Post by sig »

Dom wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:And after we lynch the SK, we lynch Dom for following my vote.

lol

I can go for this, but replace SK with Sprityo and we're good. :nicenod:
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote:...yhw nosaer eht no regnif ym tup t'nac I dna mih ot semoc ti nehw eiddab gnimaercs si tug ym tub ,ko sdnuos syas CL gnihtyreve taht tcaf eht htiw gnilggurts m'I ,yldnoceS

.uoy gnitlusni ton ,niuQ eveileb I uoy gnitnemilpmoc saw eH .suoivbo taht si eno on ,noitacidni etammaet laer a eb ot suoivbo ot s'tI .noitasucca fo dnik suoivbo na hcus ot ecnederc evig ot doog oot si niuQ vic gniyas saw eh em ot raelc demees tI .gnitlusni ylbidercni os kool dias ipE tahw gnikam rof lla uoy no emahs ,ffo tsriF
First off, shame on you all for making what Epi said look so incredibly insulting. It seemed clear to me he was saying civ Quin is too good to give credence to such an obvious kind of accusation. It's to obvious to be a real teammate indication, no one is that obvious. He was complimenting you I believe Quin, not insulting you.
I don't think we deserve to be shamed. That's how I interpreted his post, it's not my fault that it was so cryptic. :shrug: When Epi explains it, and it's not an insult, then there will be no insult to be shamed for. And this is Epi we're talking about here, is it really that far-fetched that he'd throw an insult out there? :haha:

Secondly, I'm struggling with the fact that everything LC says sounds ok, but my gut is screaming baddie when it comes to him and I can't put my finger on the reason why...
Daisy, don't worry about it, it's very much everyone's first instinct to suspect me. It's hilarious. I think I chose the wrong username for playing Mafia.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

It's still going to be tough for me to find proper time for this game today, but I'll try my best. The 24 hour extension was much appreciated. My participation should increase immensely starting the 26th.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote:So why is LC getting lynched. :shrug:
DUDE, I told Quin... don't count my chickens!

I'm not getting lynched today, I just have two votes.
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

Long Con wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:...yhw nosaer eht no regnif ym tup t'nac I dna mih ot semoc ti nehw eiddab gnimaercs si tug ym tub ,ko sdnuos syas CL gnihtyreve taht tcaf eht htiw gnilggurts m'I ,yldnoceS

First off, shame on you all for making what Epi said look so incredibly insulting. It seemed clear to me he was saying civ Quin is too good to give credence to such an obvious kind of accusation. It's to obvious to be a real teammate indication, no one is that obvious. He was complimenting you I believe Quin, not insulting you.
I don't think we deserve to be shamed. That's how I interpreted his post, it's not my fault that it was so cryptic. :shrug: When Epi explains it, and it's not an insult, then there will be no insult to be shamed for. And this is Epi we're talking about here, is it really that far-fetched that he'd throw an insult out there? :haha:

Secondly, I'm struggling with the fact that everything LC says sounds ok, but my gut is screaming baddie when it comes to him and I can't put my finger on the reason why...
Daisy, don't worry about it, it's very much everyone's first instinct to suspect me. It's hilarious. I think I chose the wrong username for playing Mafia.
My username comes from the villain in Along Came a Spider, whose a serial killer/kidnapper. Yours is easy to understand for everyone but mine probably comes off worse to those who know the source.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Soneji wrote:
Long Con wrote:

My username comes from the villain in Along Came a Spider, whose a serial killer/kidnapper. Yours is easy to understand for everyone but mine probably comes off worse to those who know the source.
There's your SK guys! :grin:
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 79
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Soneji wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I definitely didn't take offence to it :haha: I figured it was some meta analysis of some kind. Although, I thought meta was bullshit, Epi? :slick:

That aside, I disagree with him. I don't think I should be described as some sophisticated person who ignores the obvious in favour of the subtleties. I just call them as I see them. :shrug: I just so happen to think those posts are potential teammate interactions.
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Elohcin »

sprityo wrote:
Soneji wrote:
Long Con wrote:

This has got to be all kinds of illegal.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.

Return to “Previous Jobs”