Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 5]

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:44 am
ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:38 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:35 am
ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:26 am So it’s because I was voting you I take it? That’s fair enough and reasonable fypov. When you saw belzy who was a confirmed wolf join you on my wagon what made you keep your vote there? Was there not any reservation fypov that I could be town in which case you lose a strong role AND belzy lives another day?
*Running his knife up against his thumb to test its sharpness he nods to himself and begins slicing up an apple.* Well, bit of self preservation is involved in any element of this here there game ya see. But to be down right honest. I dont like sittin on the main wagon damn near any time, specially if its a foregone conclusion. Seems to easy, Except for when its fun. * he nods and slices himself up another piece and shoves it in his mouth* You might be wondering why I slice up this here apple with my knife. Well its from the war you see. The enemy left crates of apples out for us hungry Cowpokes to eat when we was low on rations. So we wound in there like a hurricaine and well when we started eatin them. Captain Jack just started eatin em with a knife all smooth like. So we all just copied him goin forward. Damn cool even if I do say so myself.
Ah so u parked on me for info? Who was ur main fosses at that time in the game and what info did you gain from that eod with your vote on me?
*Crosses his arms* Now here fella, ol John Wayne aint answering another question till you do the same. Youve gone done bamboozled me again. It wont happen a third time Fella
Sure I’ll answer your question if I can figure out what your question is
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 457
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:49 am Day 1
Arogame: Lily, Dya
Millium: Millium
Cham: Rondo, Ender
Alison: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Porscha: Ilario

Day 2 - Praise the lord and pass the ammunition that Tilg and Porscha are both dead. For under his eye I do hate no voters
Alison: - Ender, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, ilario, Millium
Belzy: - Lilypetal, Dyachei
Rondo: - Rondo

Day 3
Chamomile: - Millium, ilario, dyachei
Millium: - RondoDimBuckle, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, EnderWiggin
Neon: - Lilypetal

Day 4
Belzy: - dyachei, ilario, Millium, EnderWiggin, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
ilario: - RondoDimBuckle, Lilypetal

In the world where we assume there are two spanish virgin chasers on every wagon possible [Honestly not that important but worth doing]
Spoiler: show
Gather round ya'll and form a posse of the mind. I ain' gonna solve this one on my own this time. It aint Lylo, there are too many of ya'll alive.

I gosh done sorted all these as the lord done told me. If any of these are stickin in your craw. Raise your big iron and point em out

Ender/Nook - 3 of 1 off
Ilario/Millium - 3 on 1 off

Lily/Dya - 2 on 2 off
Rondo/Ender - 2 on 2 off
Ender/Ilario - 2 on 2 off
Ender/Millium - 2 on 2 off
Dyachei/Ilario - 2 on 2 off
Dyachei/Millium - 2 on 2 off
Nook/Ilario - 2 on 2 off
Nook/Millium - 2 on 2 off

Rondo/Nook - 1 on 3 off
Dyachei/Nook - 1 on 3 off
Dyachei/Ender - 1 on 3 off
Rondo/Lily - 1 on 3 off
*You open the door to a six shooter in your face* Better russle on back out the way you came before you reply to this post. Elsewise, mosey on in here.

Either they are paired or really on the same wave length. Id be interested in some cigars and whiskey over these
Ender/Nook - 3 of 1 off

This here being the useless chaff. Im probably rightly thinking I will have to revisit these soon.
Lily/Dya - 2 on 2 off -Except for maybe. Lily and Dya both being the last living relatives on the same wagon. Twice.
Rondo/Ender - 2 on 2 off - Ender gone done voted with me less than I thought, here I was under the impression he was followin me 'round
Nook/Ilario - 2 on 2 off
This here being the opposite of the first.
Rondo/Nook - 1 on 3 off
Rondo/Lily - 1 on 3 off
In the world where we assume there are two spanish virgin chasers on different wagons
Cant be paired with:
Rondo: Ender, Nanook, Lily > Rondo/Ilario/Millium/Dya
Ender: Rondo, Nanook, Ilario, Millium > Ender/Lily/Dya
Lily: Dya, Rondo > Lily/Ender/Ilario/Nanook/Millium
Dya: Lily, Ender, Nanook, Ilario, Millium > Dya/Rondo
Nanook: Ender, Dya, Rondo, Ilario, Millium > Nanook/Lily
Ilario: Ender, Dya, Nanook, Millium > Ilario/Rondo/Lily
Millium: Ender, Dya, Nanook, Ilario > Millium/Rondo/Lily

Let me know what you think about these possible pairings and which ones to rule out
*You open the door to a six shooter in your face* Better russle on back out the way you came before you reply to this post. Elsewise, mosey on in here.
If I am wolf these have to be my partners.
Rondo/Ilario
Rondo/Millium
Rondo/Dya

Millium and Ilario have both spent the most time pushing me out of everyone this game.

Dya has Been kinda meh on me, wishy washy but he didnt lie about his power. I have no real opinions here.

If these are my partners and I am town then that means the inverse.

My POE is

Ender/Nook/Lily.

I think Nook is 3P atm

Enders treatment of me D5 jumping onto the suss that Ilario/Millium started on D(1/2)3/4 is opportunistic even for him so it fits with my world view atm. Especially with him forcing me to talk like a cowboy so I cant effectively defend myself. But also knowing I would enjoy leaning into it.
ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:45 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:44 am
ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:38 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:35 am
ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:26 am So it’s because I was voting you I take it? That’s fair enough and reasonable fypov. When you saw belzy who was a confirmed wolf join you on my wagon what made you keep your vote there? Was there not any reservation fypov that I could be town in which case you lose a strong role AND belzy lives another day?
*Running his knife up against his thumb to test its sharpness he nods to himself and begins slicing up an apple.* Well, bit of self preservation is involved in any element of this here there game ya see. But to be down right honest. I dont like sittin on the main wagon damn near any time, specially if its a foregone conclusion. Seems to easy, Except for when its fun. * he nods and slices himself up another piece and shoves it in his mouth* You might be wondering why I slice up this here apple with my knife. Well its from the war you see. The enemy left crates of apples out for us hungry Cowpokes to eat when we was low on rations. So we wound in there like a hurricaine and well when we started eatin them. Captain Jack just started eatin em with a knife all smooth like. So we all just copied him goin forward. Damn cool even if I do say so myself.
Ah so u parked on me for info? Who was ur main fosses at that time in the game and what info did you gain from that eod with your vote on me?
*Crosses his arms* Now here fella, ol John Wayne aint answering another question till you do the same. Youve gone done bamboozled me again. It wont happen a third time Fella
Sure I’ll answer your question if I can figure out what your question is
Now if'en you be forgettin the question it can be stated again but not just for you but for the whole cast and crew of this here outlaw town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Cant be paired with:

Let me know what you think about these possible pairings and which ones to rule out

^ so thats ur question?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:49 am Cant be paired with:

^ so thats ur question?
Lets not be forgettin these pearls o wisdom to you flea bitten skirt chaser!

I gosh done sorted all these as the lord done told me. If any of these are stickin in your craw. Raise your big iron and point em out

Ender/Nook - 3 of 1 off

Lily/Dya - 2 on 2 off
Rondo/Ender - 2 on 2 off
Nook/Ilario - 2 on 2 off

Rondo/Nook - 1 on 3 off
Rondo/Lily - 1 on 3 off

I cant be investigatin this here situation all on my onesome can I? *He revolver ocelots himself over to a table with a knife and picks it up and throws it at the man playing the piano but misses* I need everyones world views to narrow this here town down to be small enough so the two of us cant be big enough to fit in it. Ya hear?!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Personally I don’t think you and ender would be a pairing just because I think that since you’re good friends you would probably be more excited to wolf with each other and thus I don’t think you would have done absolutely nothing for 4 days if ender was your partner.

I don’t think ender is with nook because if ender is a wolf his treatment of nook feels more pockety than it does w/w. However I don’t think ender is a wolf so this point is kinda moot.

I don’t really think lily is with dya because lily kept trying to appeal to dya today to get them to change their read on me. It didn’t feel like w/w. Also, I don’t think dya is a wolf just like ender so this is also kinda moot.

Nook I suppose can be paired with anyone except ender

Apparently my range as a wolf is unbound so even if I were to be green checked people will still find asinine reasons to call me a wolf so in theory I can be paired with anyone and everyone, including people not in the game because my range is just that big.

I don’t see why wisp can’t be with lily. I agree he’s probably not with you, and his spew comes from the dead wolves but as far as people who are alive go, in theory the only person he has clearing interactions with is you.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

*Sits in his chair and leans back with a pipe in his mouth and his hat tipped forward* Im goin' to be real and raw with you my posse of fellow cowpokes for a moment and speak from the heart. I dont care that two of you are murdering son of a bitches. We all are deep inside. If you want to come forward and confess, ill forgive you
*He readied his gun under his coat for the foolish varmints to speak up*
[/vote]

The real enemy is Mod! *He raised his voice and shook his fist at the sky* In GOD we trust, not Mod! The heretics will lead you astray. The day night cycle is that of 48/24 as it always has been. As my father and his father before him had it. Its down right unnatural I say. Dagnabbit
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:58 am *Sits in his chair and leans back with a pipe in his mouth and his hat tipped forward* Im goin' to be real and raw with you my posse of fellow cowpokes for a moment and speak from the heart. I dont care that two of you are murdering son of a bitches. We all are deep inside. If you want to come forward and confess, ill forgive you
*He readied his gun under his coat for the foolish varmints to speak up*
The real enemy is Mod! *He raised his voice and shook his fist at the sky* In GOD we trust, not Mod! The heretics will lead you astray. The day night cycle is that of 48/24 as it always has been. As my father and his father before him had it. Its down right unnatural I say. Dagnabbit
*Shooting guns by way of post*
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:53 am

^ so thats ur question?

Ender/Nook - 3 of 1 off

Lily/Dya - 2 on 2 off
Rondo/Ender - 2 on 2 off
Nook/Ilario - 2 on 2 off

Rondo/Nook - 1 on 3 off
Rondo/Lily - 1 on 3 off

I cant be investigatin this here situation all on my onesome can I? *He revolver ocelots himself over to a table with a knife and picks it up and throws it at the man playing the piano but misses* I need everyones world views to narrow this here town down to be small enough so the two of us cant be big enough to fit in it. Ya hear?!
im not sure how to analyse that. mostly because these are just numbers without context. like for example, yes on d2 i ended up on the main wagon, however that was only after spending the entire day trying to convince santy thats hes wrong on alison. santy was probably my strongest tr that day and near the eod he specifically pinged me and pleaded me to vote alison. so i decided i would just so he can finally move on from his tunnel. that fact alone already changes your numbers and i am just one slot.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:57 am Personally I don’t think you and ender would be a pairing just because I think that since you’re good friends you would probably be more excited to wolf with each other and thus I don’t think you would have done absolutely nothing for 4 days if ender was your partner.

I don’t think ender is with nook because if ender is a wolf his treatment of nook feels more pockety than it does w/w. However I don’t think ender is a wolf so this point is kinda moot.

I don’t really think lily is with dya because lily kept trying to appeal to dya today to get them to change their read on me. It didn’t feel like w/w. Also, I don’t think dya is a wolf just like ender so this is also kinda moot.

Apparently my range as a wolf is unbound so even if I were to be green checked people will still find asinine reasons to call me a wolf so in theory I can be paired with anyone and everyone, including people not in the game because my range is just that big.

I don’t see why wisp can’t be with lily. I agree he’s probably not with you, and his spew comes from the dead wolves but as far as people who are alive go, in theory the only person he has clearing interactions with is you.
*Rubbing his chin he nods along*

Well normally I would disagree with this here first point but I cant say it isnt well made. If'n we were together likely it would be something I wouldnt be able to avoid.

Ill have to be trustin you to that bein the truth of the matter for the second point.

Now how does that work? Nook anyone but Ender? Ill have to see your cattle map on that one here pardner.

Once again Ill be havin to trust you on this one. But what worlds are left if weve gone ruled out these?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:00 am

^ so thats ur question?

Ender/Nook - 3 of 1 off

Lily/Dya - 2 on 2 off
Rondo/Ender - 2 on 2 off
Nook/Ilario - 2 on 2 off

Rondo/Nook - 1 on 3 off
Rondo/Lily - 1 on 3 off

im not sure how to analyse that. mostly because these are just numbers without context. like for example, yes on d2 i ended up on the main wagon, however that was only after spending the entire day trying to convince santy thats hes wrong on alison. santy was probably my strongest tr that day and near the eod he specifically pinged me and pleaded me to vote alison. so i decided i would just so he can finally move on from his tunnel. that fact alone already changes your numbers and i am just one slot.
I think it’s more important to look and how and why people ended up on which wagon they did. Atleast that’s what works for me. Though what’s best for me might not be best for you, if you can find good info from these numbers then more power to you. I’m just not sure I’ll be of much help unless you give me something specific from it that you want my opinion on
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:00 am

^ so thats ur question?

Ender/Nook - 3 of 1 off

Lily/Dya - 2 on 2 off
Rondo/Ender - 2 on 2 off
Nook/Ilario - 2 on 2 off

Rondo/Nook - 1 on 3 off
Rondo/Lily - 1 on 3 off

*takes his hat off his head and puts it on his chest and looks at the ground ashamed* Fair point outlaw, I was just seein if I could look at the vote from a new angle. I was hopin' someone with more context would see something I didnt. I supose its more likely wolves arent stacking their votes on each other
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

This is much more IIOA than I would expect from Rondo solving a game with two flips.

More importantly, the sheer idea he had me possibly paired with Dya alone makes me laugh.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

*reloads his gun in trying not to think that Ender not responding by now is outing*
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:09 am This is much more IIOA than I would expect from Rondo solving a game with two flips.

More importantly, the sheer idea he had me possibly paired with Dya alone makes me laugh.
Now look here Fella, I dont know who or where IIOA is but if thems fightin words. We got a high noon waitin right outside
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:04 am
ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:57 am Personally I don’t think you and ender would be a pairing just because I think that since you’re good friends you would probably be more excited to wolf with each other and thus I don’t think you would have done absolutely nothing for 4 days if ender was your partner.

*Rubbing his chin he nods along*

Well normally I would disagree with this here first point but I cant say it isnt well made. If'n we were together likely it would be something I wouldnt be able to avoid.

Ill have to be trustin you to that bein the truth of the matter for the second point.

Now how does that work? Nook anyone but Ender? Ill have to see your cattle map on that one here pardner.

Once again Ill be havin to trust you on this one. But what worlds are left if weve gone ruled out these?
Realistically all the plausible worlds to me are

1. Ender/lily ender/wisp (if it’s the latter we always lose and belzy is a master of spew) (if it’s ender lily then just vote lily and I can rb ender tn)

2. Rondo/lily rondo/nook

3. Lily/dya lily/nook lily/you lily/ender lily/wisp lily can be pmuch with anyone since she hasn’t done anything all game except for protect porcha and then tunnel neon (v) on d4 and tunnel me on d5. She’s kept her pushes narrow which prevent spew.

4. Dya wisp is also a possible pairing I guess

And then you have nook

World #1 I don’t want to look at and world #4 I don’t think I ever win against either. So I’m looking at #2 and #3
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I suppose you and dya can be a pairing too
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Well aint I got plenty o' invites to the dance *spits on the ground and grits his teeth* lucky me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

@RondoDimBuckle again if you really have it narrowed down to ender and lily then just vote lily while i rb ender. if the kill goes through at night, then ender is likely clear. i dont see myself ever getting on an ender wagon today
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

*frowns against the sun while trying to track a heard o' cattle and says aside to his posse* Ive done the maths and im not good at it, you all know it. But I think me giving up my vote is throwing
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:14 am *frowns against the sun while trying to track a heard o' cattle and says aside to his posse* Ive done the maths and im not good at it, you all know it. But I think me giving up my vote is throwing
wasting your vote on someone whose never going to be voted out today is throwing. fypov you should have 2 peopel that can be mafia, if you think 1 is mafia that cant die today then vote the one that can.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:14 am @RondoDimBuckle again if you really have it narrowed down to ender and lily then just vote lily while i rb ender. if the kill goes through at night, then ender is likely clear. i dont see myself ever getting on an ender wagon today
*Sighs as he packs up his Subuwu Stallion 500 with 15 Horse Power into the stable and brushes it down. Feeds it some oats and closes up the barn* I was hopin for a little more interaction tonight than this. Gonna try and be 'round for EOD. Try to discuss my post and talk about worlds with each other to narrow down everyones world view before lylo
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:18 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:14 am *frowns against the sun while trying to track a heard o' cattle and says aside to his posse* Ive done the maths and im not good at it, you all know it. But I think me giving up my vote is throwing
wasting your vote on someone whose never going to be voted out today is throwing. fypov you should have 2 peopel that can be mafia, if you think 1 is mafia that cant die today then vote the one that can.
*Shakes his head at the loneranger* You dont understand me here partner. I could cease yammerin like a pork bellied pig stuck with a hot iron and just step back from this here hoedown but minus my power it goes from 7 to 6 and a we cant be havin that now can we?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Welp, time for this old ranger to sack up and sleep by the fire. Yeee Snore
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:22 am
*Shakes his head at the loneranger* You dont understand me here partner. I could cease yammerin like a pork bellied pig stuck with a hot iron and just step back from this here hoedown but minus my power it goes from 7 to 6 and a we cant be havin that now can we?
no we cant, thats why im asking u not to waste ur vote if ur somehow town here lol
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:26 am
no we cant, thats why im asking u not to waste ur vote if ur somehow town here lol
*Grabs illario and shakes him* PARDNER! You're not here understanding the words coming out of my mouth. I will not be throwing my vote away by votin some doe eyed liza in the bushes. If I cease being a cowpoke. I cease bein a vote for this here lynchin. Comprende?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:20 am
ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:14 am @RondoDimBuckle again if you really have it narrowed down to ender and lily then just vote lily while i rb ender. if the kill goes through at night, then ender is likely clear. i dont see myself ever getting on an ender wagon today
*Sighs as he packs up his Subuwu Stallion 500 with 15 Horse Power into the stable and brushes it down. Feeds it some oats and closes up the barn* I was hopin for a little more interaction tonight than this. Gonna try and be 'round for EOD. Try to discuss my post and talk about worlds with each other to narrow down everyones world view before lylo
Dying from the first part of this post btw.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:28 am
ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:26 am
*Grabs illario and shakes him* PARDNER! You're not here understanding the words coming out of my mouth. I will not be throwing my vote away by votin some doe eyed liza in the bushes. If I cease being a cowpoke. I cease bein a vote for this here lynchin. Comprende?
i think so...pardner
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

@EnderWiggin what do you make of whatever it was that you just witnessed between me and rondo
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:42 am @EnderWiggin what do you make of whatever it was that you just witnessed between me and rondo
A lot of IIOA (Information Instead of Analysis) from Rondo.

I'm not sure how to take that.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Where did you find this guy
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:31 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:31 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:21 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME I would like you to give me some freshly chewn gamestate reads pls
My gamestate is im tired and have a headache, call back tomorrow
This day phase is only 24 hours @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
I'm aware
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:48 am Where did you find this guy
He came in to work one day and I had to do his induction.

He then stole me with a net and I haven't been able to escape ever since.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I actually don't think wolf Rondo tries that play.

He would have to know that sussing me hard here is just not going to work.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Like, dude isn't dumb. He's pretty smart. He just likes to use it for fun.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

There's no way he looks at this as a wolf and says "Ender is pushable."
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

So then whose dyas partner fypov
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:02 am So then whose dyas partner fypov
I have literally found a reason to townread everyone else.

Idk.

Lemme kill Dya and die sweet death at night and I don't have to think about it.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by EnderWiggin »

dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:14 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:18 pm Day 1 votecount

Arogame (9): Lily, Seanzie, Alison, Dya, SPF, Santy, Neon, Mac, Tigarial
Millium (5): Cham, Porscha, Belzy, Arogame, Millium
Cham (2): Rondo, Ender
Alison (1): Nanook
Porscha (1): Ilario
I think seanzie, alison, neon, and tilg are most suspicious. I think tilg maybe less than the others because the pile on at that point would probably be something mafia would avoid. Seanzie's actions all game have really confused me but I think he's probably played more games with aro on TS where aro is apparently revered.

alison is good at pushing her agenda when she has one.
Early D2.

I wanna point out that Belzy and Porscha only became big pushes for Dya after both were pretty much in the range of "So outed they were guaranteed death at some point."
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

No lol
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I have decided my plan is just confbias myself into Dya and try to convince people I'm right while hoping I'm not a clown.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

The No is to the letting you die part
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:06 am The No is to the letting you die part
If I push over Dya and they flip wolf I will have earnt the death tbh.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Then vote lily with me and I’ll rb dya

Even if ur somehow right and dya is a wolf, you will just likely die in the night and me and lily need to be resolved anyways. And if lily is somehow town then we have already lost because she’s never re-evaluating me. So avoiding resolving in me and lily just delays in the inevitable. I’ve already given the one other vote I would be willing to compromise on.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Dude, rereading D1 is painful. I had so many good takes that I abandoned.

The "Belzy is town" is pretty much the one glaring mistake.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:08 am Then vote lily with me and I’ll rb dya

Even if ur somehow right and dya is a wolf, you will just likely die in the night and me and lily need to be resolved anyways. And if lily is somehow town then we have already lost because she’s never re-evaluating me. So avoiding resolving in me and lily just delays in the inevitable. I’ve already given the one other vote I would be willing to compromise on.
Yeah but imagine this:

I delay the inevitable and die. Then you guys have to sort it out and I can chill in DVC.

This sounds like an amazing deal to me.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Why does my top tr always never work with me lol
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Does Nanook like weird sus his partner on D1 and get far too much cred for it because people aren't used to him doing that?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

And they go after one of my other top towns -.-
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:10 am Why does my top tr always never work with me lol
It's the cute cub in the profile pic.

Makes me just wanna give you scritches and walk on.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

ilario wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:10 am Why does my top tr always never work with me lol
Okay always is a stretch, it’s just been this game

Though that’s kinda why I feel bias towards dya. They have felt like my only ally this game. If I’m pocketed then so be it

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”