[END] Fight Club Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Re: [DAY 7] Fight Club Mafia

Post by bea »

Long Con wrote:
Kylemii wrote:I haven't actually been able to read all that's happened in the last day phase, I've been busy on vacation and am not all that sure what's been happening since the last lynch. :x

I don't really have any feelings about any of the current vote havers, I know this is kinda lame but I think I have to randomize for now. I'll be able to catch up and kick ass in a couple days when I'm home and mg sister is back in her current state of residence.

*votes random sorsha*
Are you kdding me, Kylemii? What exactly did I cut out of this post that makes it have ANY different meaning whatsoever? You randomized your vote because you didn't have a clear idea of who you thought was bad.

I've been bandwagoned for bullshit reasons many times, but this one is right up there. I cut those vote posts down so as to not make a big chunk of quoted text to read, mostly because there was no reason to have that for what I was doing. It's not like I was using it to accuse you, or any of the other people, of anything. I was just comparing voting reasons when mine alone was singled out as sketchy.

Well, I have five votes now, obviously I'm 250% lynched already as Llama has warned me - in this game, everyone should know that 2 votes is enough to lynch a person. :rolleyes: I tried, Civvies. I'm going to cast my vote for someone that you all REALLY need to take a second look at. He's been talking about nothing but his 'big theory' for most of the game instead of discussing actual suspicions, and his big theory has done nothing except get a Civilian lynched, and it's about to happen again. You need to stop being distracted and start looking at the facts of the game; they're right out there for you to see.

Good luck guys, you need to start lynching the bad guys very soon. *votes Llama*
if we have it all wrong - who else besides llama should we look at? if you're dead man walking now is your time to talk...
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer

Re: [DAY 8] Fight Club Mafia

Post by bea »

BR - you have said he's getting lynched for a "silly reason" and that this happens to him when he's both civ and mafia.

what you haven't said is what you think he is. That part makes me very eyebrow raised about your coming after MR while LC comes after Kyle.

Do you think LC is a civ? and if you do think he's civ, why was Mr's vote more weird to you than Kyle's - which was the one that sent LC all omg!! you guys!! you're making a big mistake.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Long Con wrote:Well, I've already put down a case against Boogs for the way he saved Llama from getting lynched last time, so he's another one of my top suspects. His last vote was incredibly sketchy and I don't understand why more people aren't paying attention to it... I think literally one other person has even acknowledged it at all. I'm going to have to get used to how Mafia is played over here, I think, I'm a little confused by some of the gameplay I'm seeing.
what gameplay is confusing? please be specific and we will all try to address it.

Those sorts of issues are things we hope get spelt out before you are dead man walking....but I'll do my best before bed if you type quickly. I do have a curfew...
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Bullzeye »

bea wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Well I'm definitely not going out today so I guess I have some more time to try to get my head back into this game! With the other one being in a night phase as well today looks pretty good for me to try to wrap my brain around fight club again.
I'm glad you are going to be around for the end vote. please don't follow mine. I'd like to at least give her time to defend.
I never planned to. However, LC is coming off more as a frustrated civ now and having been there pretty much every game I've played this year I definitely know the feeling. I probably won't vote for him either.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

yea - I would *really * like him to respond more. I should go to bed and my earlier vote was so I could go to bed, but I keep thinking "I have to see what happens next." And also I REALLY have to go to bed. :(

i've more than once voiced my reservations about the idea that LC is bad, I hope that my questioning him or BR to elaberate on their ideas hasn't muddled that point.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 162

Post by thellama73 »

thellama73 wrote: If people are thinking about voting for me, I would ask them to think before they do so.

Why am I likely to be a recruit?

Why am I likely to be Tyler?

Does the fact that I have been confrontational and produced a theory that others disagree with make me more likely to be either?

Don't just vote for me because you disagree with me or think I am rude. Think it through.

Thank you for your consideration.
Notice that the two people who have voted for me so far have not done anything to address the helpful points outlined above. Long Con voted for me because he doesn't like my theory and thinks I have not been helpful, but has not made a case on why I am likely to be bad.

Keterman voted for me without comment.

Do not be swayed by Long Con's attempt to talk himself out of trouble.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 65

Post by a2thezebra »

I've thought you were bad nearly the entire game, llama.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

And the fact that you're pushing for a LC lynch when it's pretty fucking clear that he's town does not make things look better for you.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Keterman wrote:I've thought you were bad nearly the entire game, llama.
Would you care to explain why?

linki: we will see. I trust my instincts on this one.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

ok - I'm off to bed. :( I can't even begin to follow this new back and forth and that is all my fail. :(

I need rest now. I'm sorry. :(

*passes fried brainz to unfrul*
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Keterman wrote:And the fact that you're pushing for a LC lynch when it's pretty fucking clear that he's town does not make things look better for you.

ok - so I can see this when I wake up - when was it fucking clear that LC was town? (I used your language there)
What did I miss here???

Really?

Because I really want LC to be town - so if you know the secret hand shake or whatever to knowing when he's civ - please fill the rest of us in!
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'll refer you, llama, to the post I made in the Wilmington thread that you never adequately responded to, instead merely responding to a small point with "civilians lie all the time". And now Long Con, on death row practically confirmed town, points the finger at you, making a good point that a townie has been lynched because of your theory and that outside of that theory you have been completely lacking in scumhunting, and you respond to that with "well that has nothing to do with my alignment", when it has everything to do with your alignment. Scumhunting or lack thereof is not an alignment indication? Are you shitting me? Are you shitting town?

Your.

Defenses.

Are.

Absolute.

Fucking.

Shit.

And you should be lynched.

linki - Did you see those recent posts, bea, and did you take a mental note that they were posted when LC has no chance of surviving?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Keterman wrote:I'll refer you, llama, to the post I made in the Wilmington thread that you never adequately responded to, instead merely responding to a small point with "civilians lie all the time". And now Long Con, on death row practically confirmed town, points the finger at you, making a good point that a townie has been lynched because of your theory and that outside of that theory you have been completely lacking in scumhunting, and you respond to that with "well that has nothing to do with my alignment", when it has everything to do with your alignment. Scumhunting or lack thereof is not an alignment indication? Are you shitting me? Are you shitting town?

Your.

Defenses.

Are.

Absolute.

Fucking.

Shit.

And you should be lynched.

linki - Did you see those recent posts, bea, and did you take a mental note that they were posted when LC has no chance of surviving?
I look forward to your apology when it turns out I am right. :D

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

It's interested that you're willing to declare someone "confirmed town" based on nothing. Smacks of desperation.

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I said practically confirmed town. If he flips scum then that just makes the two of you a bus collision.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I missed the point where LC was practically confirmed town. I missed that entirely. TBH.

I missed the point you address in the willmington thread where just now hours before the lynch end you are just now bringing to light for the thread.

I'm not defending llama. I'm wanting LC to be civ AND I've been burned by him in the only 2 games I've ever played with him in.

I would say that the only scumhunting I've seen of both llama and LC is toward llama and LC. It comes down to who do I trust of two people I know never to trust.

Can you see where I'm coming from? just a little?

linki - what do you mean by bus collison and how does LC flipping bad still make llama bad? wtf?

Keter - I agreed with your logic in the begining of the game, but I'm having a hard time following it now. I'm not sure if it's the wine, or the tired or the fact that most of it sounds just wtf?

I'm really off to bed now. Because it's unfurl's turn to have fried brainz.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Anyone who has played any game with me knows that I always attract a ton of attention and get myself lynched. Tyler would be an utter fool to have recruited me. If you're going to argue that I'm a recruit, you have to overcome that basic truth with your arguments. No one has done that.

The other possibility is that I am Tyler, which I clearly am not, because I never would have recruited DH. DH and I don't really "get along."

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 83

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I'm really curious as to where all this sudden talk about "Player X/Y/Z/whoever is clearly good/bad", especially in relation to LC and llama. It's not like we have a trail of dead baddies/recruits to lock onto to narrow down our suspicions. All we have to go on is people's reactions.

But then again, I'm far more suspicious now of Keterman claiming LC is "practically confirmed town". How are you so certain of that, or rather, how do you know that he's town? Because I don't think there's any way to know for sure.

While I was sleeping, I think I flipped back again possibly on llama. But you're making my decision quite easy here.

Votes LC
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Sorry guys, I'm helping BR get loaded for this 4-day Jamboree we are going to with the Sandwich Shack food truck. Like BR said, it's a huge job, and I have to prioritized this, it's "Go Time", she's leaving ASAP (and I'm going up tomorrow morning).

Llama, I find it terribly convenient that your "reason LC voted Llama" doesn't include the original reason, the way your ass was saved in the last lynch. In fact, you didn't even start coming after me until after I brought that up.

Bea, that last paragraph is an example of why I'm confused. Llama is bad, and I thought that last lynch was a clear, brightly shining arrow in that direction, but no one has even discussed it yet. Llama's "theories" have been so full of backtracking and after-the-fact-oops-I-got-called-on-it corrections, and most people are still eating out of his hand.

Wish I could say more, I really shouldn't be on the computer right now.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:The other possibility is that I am Tyler, which I clearly am not, because I never would have recruited DH. DH and I don't really "get along."
Of course, why would you recruit someone that everyone knows you'd never recruit? :rolleyes:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:I'm really curious as to where all this sudden talk about "Player X/Y/Z/whoever is clearly good/bad", especially in relation to LC and llama. It's not like we have a trail of dead baddies/recruits to lock onto to narrow down our suspicions. All we have to go on is people's reactions.
In the last game I played, my gut told me three people were bad. I was right in 2/3 of the cases, but unfortunately the first one to be lynched was the one I was wrong about. That shook my confidence and I abandoned my other suspicions. I am not going to let that happen again.

here is also a significant difference in that I was never pushing for Dom to be lynched, I just voted for him, which is why I found it so weird when people followed me. He had been getting exactly zero discussion before I voted for him and suddenly he's a hot commodity? It's classic baddie scapegoating. They knew when Dom flipped good they could blame it on me.

Long Con's poorly reasoned vote, followed by his increasingly hysterical attacks on me have me convinced that he is a bad guy. I look forward to being vindicated in this.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Actually, you voted Dom because he fit the bill of your "theory", and that vote would have no point whatsoever UNLESS he was lynched. Either you are proving the theory, or you're voting off on Dom to hide behind it.

Which was it?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote:Actually, you voted Dom because he fit the bill of your "theory", and that vote would have no point whatsoever UNLESS he was lynched. Either you are proving the theory, or you're voting off on Dom to hide behind it.

Which was it?
I voted for Dom because he fit my theory, but a lot of people fit my theory. I wasn't sure about him. I wasn't sure about anyone. I am pretty sure now, though, so it wasn't a complete waste.

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

It's the wine, bea. It's the wine in front of you. Now for my first selfie on this forum. :sax:

And apparently someone needs to look up what bussing is. Good morning and good night.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Keterman wrote: And apparently someone needs to look up what bussing is..
Bus:
verb (used with object), bused or bussed, busing or bussing.
to convey or transport by bus:
to bus the tourists to another hotel.
to transport (pupils) to school by bus, especially as a means of achieving racial integration.
verb (used without object), bused or bussed, busing or bussing.
to travel on or by means of a bus:
We bused to New York on a theater trip.

Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Vompatti »

I won't vote because LC is winning anyway and I want to see what happens if I don't vote. :mafia:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Vompatti wrote:I won't vote because LC is winning anyway and I want to see what happens if I don't vote. :mafia:
Shit I forgot to not vote! I wanted to do the same thing! Maybe the fight will punish me instead.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

We'll see.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Hermy herm herm.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Hermmm....
unfurl
The Mark
Posts in topic: 78

Post by unfurl »

Time for me to vote, after skimming around

It looks like LC is going to be lynched, part of me thinks to vote for him, as early on I did thought he is someone who I can see as tyler or a recruit, but what made me think that was just assumptions in behaviour and also I was concerned about he being quiet, and hiding too much coming from him, after he starting posting more, that seems more normal of him, and he tends to dizzy me out by talking a lot , the other part of me wants to follow my gut on Sorsha, cause I still think her vompatti vote was odd for 2 periods, but that looks like a throwaw vote at this moment

But Im a rebel and I like marching to the beat of my own drum or maracas :fiesta:
So I will vote sorsha

If LC gets lynched, then Im looking forward to what is his allignment is, cause I think that will give me an idea on who to trust a little bit or to keep not trusting

---

@ bea, thats a good banner idea, I will make it and I will give you the link, when I have it
I need to add my spacegoat banner in this site!
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Keterman wrote:Hermmm....
Sorry, but my name isn't Herman.

BUT I STILL HATE MUSICALS!

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

So this ends in about an hour, and we only have 13 votes... :/
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Keterman wrote: And now Long Con, on death row practically confirmed town, points the finger at you, making a good point that a townie has been lynched because of your theory and that outside of that theory you have been completely lacking in scumhunting, and you respond to that with "well that has nothing to do with my alignment", when it has everything to do with your alignment.
i just took this one part of your post because i have a question about the highlighted sentence fragment. How is he practically confirmed town? I totally missed this in my reading. What makes you say this?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I was hoping I had given Keterman enough time to answer but I must not have so i could see the other side of the story. So I have finally decided to vote Long Con for this lynch. I think if he is not Tyler he makes an excellent Tyler recruit - smart as a whip, excellent player, able to talk himself out of anything usually (at least thats my opinion). Also, I've been thinking a lot about his Unified Theory that I thought was excellent. The thing that bothers me though, and I just realized this, is it is so detailed it rings of having some truth to it. And if it is true, how would he know so much about it? (Just as a note, I'm actually not voting him over the truncated post). Anyway, I have wrestled with this decision and I'm going to be terribly sorry if it's wrong but I think he's the closest suspicion I have today so I'm

voting LC
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 100

Post by S~V~S »

I think this lynch more at be what we needed to gain some direction.

*LC*
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Disappointing, juliets, but I'm glad it isn't for my truncated post. I really wasn't attempting any deception with that, just shorening for brevity. I think that meaning of your vote came across just fine in the sentences I used. :) It's true, I am a prime Tyler recruit due to my awesomeness. :noble:

And that fight theory is something anyone who has fought could come up with, I truly know no more than anyone else about how fights are decided.

Your vote was a lot more satisfying to me than most of the other bandwagoners... probably because of the complimentary nature of it.

Good game, all, see you in the next one! Good luck, Civvies.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Bullzeye »

Had to rush out, fortunately got back in time. I'm placing my vote on Keterman because I don't like his aggressive attitude or broad sweeping statements about how people are obviously this or that. I don't see how anyone is obviously anything.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Alex is late. The suspense is killing me.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

How do I fit the bill as a Tyler recruit under your theory?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote:How do I fit the bill as a Tyler recruit under your theory?
I'll let you know after the lynch result comes in.

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

thellama73 wrote:
lmao
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:
That's bull. Where's your balls, man?! Lay it out there before the post, it will be more honest that way.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

What is Llama afraid of?
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Canucklehead »

Well fuck.
That's two votes I've missed in two games in as many days.

Sorry, everyone. I was in a pedagogy workshop and was actually really focused on that (abject terror for my upcoming first ever teaching of a university course is a really strong motivator and attention-focuser, it turns out) and did not even think about there being a vote today.

I'm sure MP will have some horrible torture planned for me. :stare:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
That's bull. Where's your balls, man?! Lay it out there before the post, it will be more honest that way.
Okay, if you insist.

You fit the bill perfectly, because you have been helpful, espousing theories, talking, but not attracting any suspicions. You weren't taking lynch votes. You lost in a fight, which gains you sympathy and makes people tend to view you as more honest. You're the perfect recruit. And then your opportunistic vote for Dom with no good reason behind it gave me reason to think that you are actually bad, and your responses since have only solidified my conviction.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Hedgeowl »

Argh!! I had an early arriving relative this morning and couldnt make the vote. Haven't caught up yet to say who I would vote, but doubt it would be Llama. Not sure yet about Boogs and LC.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Okay, if you insist.

You fit the bill perfectly, because you have been helpful, espousing theories, talking, but not attracting any suspicions. You weren't taking lynch votes. You lost in a fight, which gains you sympathy and makes people tend to view you as more honest. You're the perfect recruit. And then your opportunistic vote for Dom with no good reason behind it gave me reason to think that you are actually bad, and your responses since have only solidified my conviction.
I enjoyed that we were both gentlemen in the fight, with the Jack statements. No spamming and obviousness.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

bea wrote:I'm pretty sure I've met my posting requirements at this point, and I'm sorry for the read through in the morning of my big long posts people are going to have to read. But I am MOST DEFINITELY NOT going to be awake when the poll closes and I want to get as many of my thoughts out in the thread as I can before I make up my mind and vote and also so they are on record for those of you who will come in later and base judgements on what happened at night.

OK -so - also - what's been playing on my mind is that it's Day 8 and it *feels* like we should have some direction by now. But also - it's really kinda Day 4 in a game that doesn't have many leads. I know we've darn near exhausted DH's posts at this point. I'm wondering now why Project Mayhem chose to kill INH. Was it just because he was a cop? Cuz really, this is INH. I adore the boy personally, but lets be honest, he can shoot himself in the foot pretty quickly. As a baddie, I'd be inclined to just let INH be INH and ya know - civs will prolly lynch him. This is super odd to me and if I somehow forget to look at this, maybe my betters could? Or maybe they should also not trust what I find and look for themselves. Or I'm totally skipping a goove again. I feel like I type things and ideas this game and not many of them stick enough to get commented on or noticed.

If SVS is right in the idea that they can recruit OR kill, an INH kill seems...well....weird. Doesn't it? I only read the other threads once, but INH seemed particularly quiet this game. I don't really even remember him standing out. I think when I'm done here I'm going to try to find his post in the other threads. Because the more I think on this, the weirder it seems.
i haven't thought about this.... for example even if one of the police had been recruited, and tyler wanted to decrease the number of other police.... why specifically pick INH to be the one to die?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

bea wrote:@Kyle - and boogs - what I'd like to hear from you is well - anything. Even if it is just "I'm frustrated." I mean, I'm frustrated too. And I'm over worked too. And I'm still trying. I'd like to hear any sort of opinion you have on any of the things you read. I'd just like to hear from you. Growing quiet because you are feeling lost is not the way to go in these games. Keep trying keep plugging on - keep asking questions.

I don't want to lynch players because they are quiet (and I don't mean low posters. I mean people who normally talk but have just gone MIA with no warning.) and lost. I want them to say - I'm lost. I want them to post what they are thinking even if it is convoluted. Because suddenly quiet from normally active players sets off bells for me and I want you to turn off the bells if you are a civ.

I'm lost. My brainz are fried. Unfurl!!! we should have a fried brainz banner. Like Spacegoat.:srrsnd: But I'm trying. That's what I want from you kyle. Just what I'm doing.
well... i am lost but not frustrated, now that i can be more present in the thread i am starting to get some ideas which is.... exhilarating. :D
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:Well I'm probably about to die anyway so I'll just vote LC. I've been doing too much lately (mostly going to the fair. Woo.) and haven't been able to focus at all. My fault really.
why would you be about to die?
Long Con wrote:
Kylemii wrote:I haven't actually been able to read all that's happened in the last day phase, I've been busy on vacation and am not all that sure what's been happening since the last lynch. :x

I don't really have any feelings about any of the current vote havers, I know this is kinda lame but I think I have to randomize for now. I'll be able to catch up and kick ass in a couple days when I'm home and mg sister is back in her current state of residence.

*votes random sorsha*
Are you kdding me, Kylemii? What exactly did I cut out of this post that makes it have ANY different meaning whatsoever? You randomized your vote because you didn't have a clear idea of who you thought was bad.
i randomized my vote because I had no clear ideas. I had no clear ideas because I hadn't read the thread yet. Had you not read the thread? Therein lies the difference.
I've been bandwagoned for bullshit reasons many times, but this one is right up there. I cut those vote posts down so as to not make a big chunk of quoted text to read, mostly because there was no reason to have that for what I was doing. It's not like I was using it to accuse you, or any of the other people, of anything. I was just comparing voting reasons when mine alone was singled out as sketchy.
i know you weren't trying to accuse anyone, you were trying to defend yourself using slightly bent facts. maybe you weren't consciously doing it but i think it's common for baddies when defending themselves to think "hey i better portray these facts in this particular way because they'll put me in the best light". it's a psychological thing.
Keterman wrote:And the fact that you're pushing for a LC lynch when it's pretty fucking clear that he's town does not make things look better for you.
wait what? explain this

Return to “Previous Jobs”