Mafia Championship Scrimmage [END]

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 78

Re: Mafia Championship Scrimmage

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote:Scotty. Don't argue the AFK angle, that cup of WIFOM is full of tears and anguish.

Argue my suspicion please.
DrWilgy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Scotty could be mafia; nonetheless, I think DrWilgy is a better bet, especially since Scotty has been willing to engage in active hunting and conversation.
Did Scotty dip though?

I don't like his response to me really.

@Scotty, why did you strike for angles other than the one I found suspicious?

Zebra being fishy didn't have anything to do with my suspicion, nor did Pablo Picasso being AFK. Why bring them up unless you don't want to argue my observation? Was I right? Also really odd that you felt strongly about Sig, but then swapped to me for a reason you aren't fully informed about... Why?
DrWilgy wrote:
Scotty wrote:Ok, I'm sold on a Wilgy lynch.

I jumped in the game trying to solve a puzzle while missing 50% of the puzzle. I might be tunneling on sig a bit. I do that.

I'll err on the side of falling back on those that have been in the game so far and have more garnered info.

If what you say is true about this matrix, Golden, you are correct that Wilgy cannot be checking anyone if he is good. And I see no reason for a civ to be absolutely sure Soneji is bad and come out with that kind of info.
So there's actually a fault in this line here. Whenever someone sees no reason, it means they aren't willing to see a reason. I can think of plenty, reaction judging, nk baiting, bluffing the baddies. That line in specific reveals a forced intention.
Scotty wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Scotty. Don't argue the AFK angle, that cup of WIFOM is full of tears and anguish.

DrWilgy wrote:
Scotty wrote:Ok this here. What's happening here. Does anyone else find it fucking fishy as fuck? Like a salmon in a burrito.

Zebra, what did I do to you?
Explaine this to me. Y is this so :bass:
Y is wat so?
DrWilgy wrote:
Scotty wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Waaaaiiiittttt....

Scotty...

Have you read my posts?
A few.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I want to do GTH reads. I wonder when would be the best time for that. Thoughts, folks?
I don't have much time today (I have 2 shows and lots of work in between) but if you start I'll add when I can. Though I'm not sure how useful my reads are.
Your vote on me for a fabricated red check came abit slow. I already explained that it was. Seems rather opportunistic that you would go for that without reading me.
Slow? I'm reading as I go. You literally posted that red check today, if I recall. I'm sorry I'm not at your speed in catching up.

hey Mp I'll give thoughts on all 3 at some point, but it won't be today, I'm afraid. I have too little time. But I also advise not talking ourselves out of things
If this is true, you've caught up now and saw that your vote reason is null. Why is your vote still on me?

quote="Scotty"]
Golden wrote:Wilgy vs Scotty. Phew. This is more like it!
The war to end all wars. The doctor vs the mechanic. One comes from humble beginnings, one comes from a place of lies.
Why do you want a 1v1?[/quote]
DrWilgy wrote:I never stated that I wanted to or not cfd. Just wondering Sigs Ideas.

No I'm not Scotty. If you could fully respond to the questions I've asked I would be appreciative.
DrWilgy wrote:
Scotty wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:VOTE SCOTTY

I'm more OK with a Scotty shanking than Zebra ganking.
I really want to lynch you. I think of me and zebra, zebra looks shadier.

My mom would agree.
Why do you want to lynch me? Again? I've asked this.
These are all the posts that I have directed towards you that haven't been responded to Scotty.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Less than an hour remaining. I'll accept votes at 10:00 but not 10:01.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Here are the votes so far today, as well as the hammer situations.

Metalmarsh89 votes a2thezebra - Link
ika votes sig - Link
Soneji votes Scotty - Link
Scotty votes sig - Link
Golden votes DrWilgy - Link
a2thezebra votes sig - Link
Metalmarsh89 unvotes - Link
MovingPictures07 votes DrWilgy - Link
Scotty votes DrWilgy - Link
DrWilgy votes Scotty - Link
a2thezebra votes Scotty - Link
a2thezebra votes DrWilgy - Link
  • DrWilgy is at hammer -1
MovingPictures07 unvotes - Link
MovingPicture07 votes DrWilgy - Link
  • DrWilgy is at hammer -1
MovingPictures07 unvotes - Link
DrWilgy votes sig - Link
DrWilgy votes ika - Link
MovingPictures07 votes a2thezebra - Link
Golden votes a2thezebra - Link
DrWilgy votes Scotty - Link

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Dom »

You guys post a lot. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Speaking of which, sig make sure you vote for zebra properly, as in spell her name a2thezebra.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 772
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty wrote:I am in a show and have nothing to add. I feel best voting for zebra or Wilgy. We want to consolidate?
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:It'd be nice to hear from Scotty and Soneji as well.
Yeah, I really want to hear from these guys.
Same. We need to be united in this. I'll consider moving my vote, but I'm most comfortable with zebra or Wilgy.

I will admit, Wilgy's last few posts have seemed like he legitimately gives a shit, so I'm feeling slightly better about him.
Could it be that he had votes against him and started giving a shit? I don't find that alignment indicative.
Eh, that's a good point.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty wrote:Also Soneji needs to get his ass back like 70 hours ago.
QFT
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I think we should lynch zebra today. Twice, she intentionally put DrWilgy in a near hammer situation. I don't think she would do such a thing if DrWilgy were a civilian, or a vanilla mafia.

Tin-foil hat time. I think zebra is a power role on the mafia team, and she's trying to make it through the day alive, hence attempting to off DrWilgy.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

EBWOP: I think zebra would only do such a thing, not wouldn't.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:Thoughts on IAWY relationships:
Inawordyes wrote:Okay, sorry! Sorry sorry sorry. This is game relevant, but I'll put it in OT anyways; I was super tired and fell asleep Saturday night while I was catching up, hence why I just randomly disappeared abruptly, and I fully intended to be here yesterday, but some things came up unexpectedly unexpectedly after I started catching up in the morning, and I ended up being tied up all day and didn't get a chance to check the site until after EoD. But I'm here now, so hopefully I'll be fine.

I caught up with the rest of the day last night post-EoD but I'm not gonna go back and relook over then at the moment because I went to bed with a headache and woke up with a bloody nose, so I'm just not feeling like it haha, so again, if anybody has any specific points or quotes they want my thoughts on, quote 'em forward!

Current thoughts I have from memory: I don't like Frog's insistence on knowing my meta. Haha yes, this is another meta comment, but seriously, I don't step up as a leader when I'm a goodie on any other site other than MU because MU is so different than sites that I usually play on. Case on point is this MM game that I played that just finished this week:

http://mafiamaniac.net/index.php?showtopic=4037

I don't have that big of a thread presence except where it's necessary to avoid being wrongfully suspected and lunched for it, I.e. in any MU game. So I feel like, while I understand why he mentioned it because that's the only experience he has with me, it's unfair to hold me to my MU meta when I only use that meta on MU because MU is vastly sifferent than what we play here or at MM. And repeating it so often led to other people getting into the mindset that that's how I play, and without being anle to be here to correct him, I'm just kinda invariably damaged goods coming into D2 haha, because that's the perception of me now. :shrug:

I understand, along those lines, why the IAWY wagon formed, but I do not like how it formed, and how it stayed. A CFD three hours before EoD on an MIA player just seems like going for low-hanging fruit, which is the strategy that Frog advocated for and it got him lynched, in the biggest of ironies haha. So that's pretty dumb haha.

Has anyone noticed that in MP's ISO reads, he's just reading posts null after null after null? I don't understand how he's getting town and Mafia leans when he's not reading all the posts he quoting either way. I understand why he'd scumread me for cultural differences - which he expressed that he knew from pregame stuff is my personality anyways - but it seems like he's being a little heavy-handed in keeping the read. I do think he's on the right side of the numbers, but if he keeps on me like that, he's gonna drop spots fast.

I didn't like how Soneji entered the thread guns-blazing with an aggressive attitude, I also didn't like how he didn't address my RVS vote at all but used it offhand as a reason to scum read me. I would lean him baddie for that.

I don't understand the backlash on Zebra and the wagon that formed on him for self-voting, that was kinda weird, and then IIRC (and correct me if I'm wrong, I'm going from memory) all his voters went from him, to MP, to me.

That's what I got at the moment, quote forward relevant issues or points that were directed at me since I know where we're quite a few of them, and I'll do my best to answer them.
The bit in orange would lean towards MP and Soneji not being teammates. He seems to have been most in dispute with them (something borne out by looking at the other side of the conversation). His point on zebra doesn't seems teammate neutral, rather than indicative. It's in IAWY's interests to find the backlash on zebra odd regardless of zebra's alignment.
Inawordyes wrote:
Inawordyes wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Inawordyes used the word unexpectedly twice in a row. :eye:
No need to be pedantic. :p I didn't realize I did that, sorry!
Is that your only response to my post, though? IIRC you were one of the people who was most on my case for being inactive, which kinda makes me suspicious that you're not more into calling out points I made.
This, from day two, makes me very slightly lean away from MM being a teammate, I think in particular given IAWY and MM were the two with votes beforehand so it behooves IAWY to make MM look a little dodgier. The fact it took him two bites in response to MM to do this also helps me lean away from it being an overnight plan for him to suspect MM.
Inawordyes wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:An ISO of MP's ISOs This is ridiculous, but not as ridiculous as MP having over 300 posts on Day 1. For the numbers included next to each name, the first one is the number of null posts read, while the second number is the total number of posts observed.

Psittaciform - (2/2) All null post reads, but gives a slight mafia read.

Metalmarsh89 - (6/6) All null post reads, but initially gives a slight mafia read before considering to push it to moderate mafia read.

Long Con - (10/14) 10 null posts, 2 town posts, and 2 scum posts. Ultimately gives Long Con a slight mafia read.

Inawordyes - (10/17) 7 mafia posts (that vary in strength) and the rest null, which result in a moderate mafia read on Inawordyes.

DrWilgy - (15/15) All null posts that result in a null read.

Soneji - (7/9) 7 null post reads and two town post reads, which result in a slight town read.

@Inawordyes: I see what you're saying here. 3 players on this list roughly equate to null reads, but MP gives them slight or moderate mafia reads anyway. He did say in my ISO that he is ignoring null reads. I don't understand that reason for this, especially since he still gave DrWilgy a null read (or more accurately, gave no read). Anyway, if you want to look deeper into the ISOs, the links are here.
It's not even necessarily that I disagree with why he read them null, but going over all their posts and in three cases null-reading all their posts at the time of he ISO but then leaning them either way seems kinda counter-intuitive. I know that he said he was reserving straight-null for Soneji at the start because Soneji was the only NK-shower at the time, but with that many nulls you can't really expect to be able to read them either way without having some sort of slight town and scum basis.

It looks like MP is just posting to post and look like he's contributing. It's not inherently scummy because he's done a lot of other stuff that townish, but it's something to keep an eye on.
I think it's worth noting that IAWY is contributing to the 'MP is just trying to look like he's contributing' push.
Inawordyes wrote:
Golden wrote:Here's the thing, zebra. Full seriousness.

I am town, but I'd sooner mislynch you and leave my vote on you than be lynched myself. I'm playing this game for practice for champs. I don't actually care if you go down. I don't actually WHO goes down. I'm going to do my best to try to solve the game and thats all there is to it.

I'll do what I have to do to survive in this game. If that means lynching the people who think I'm bad, even if they are town, then so be it. Means I get longer to practice.

I don't have any teammates to come to my rescue and help. If I do get lynched today, I'll call it a failed endeavour. Certainly, I'll give up, because I don't have time for this shit. I'm playing because JJJ was nice enough to give me a chance to practice, even though I really don't have time for it.
If you don't care about the game itself and just see it as practice, then you're not practicing that well because you're missing a fundamental part of the experience, which is that you have to care at least a little. Surviving to a new day means nothing if you don't care about who's surviving with you, you can't solve the game if you're disinterested in haphazardly taking down goodies in your wake.

Not everybody you think is Mafia is mafia, nor is everybody you think is Town town. If you haphazardly lynch whoever pings your radar without concern for whether they're goodies at the end of it, then you're not learning anything that will help you in the MU games, and from my own experience, I can tell you that you will be called to account for it.

That's my 2¢.
This is much more indicative of zebra being IAWY's teammate, particularly the bit I underlined. I feel like this is a soft defence of a teammate, without appearing to be directly taking a view on zebra's alignment (but implying I'm willing to haphazardly take down goodies).

There are a few more posts from IAWY that lead me even further down the track of MP not being a teammate. No point quoting them all. This one is a good one, though.
Inawordyes wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Would you be able to rank your scum reads somehow?

What did you think of my Soneji ISO earlier?
I could, eventually. But I still feel I want to hear more from most of them (since they are all/most pretty quiet). It still feels unsolved to me in a way, if that makes sense. But IAWY is my prefered lynch, and my strongest suspicion.

I was so tired when I read the Soneji-ISO I don't really remember. Sorry. I do appreciate you putting in the work, and I will surely get back to it. Apart from that I've looked into his ISO on my own today to check up on things. I'm not convinced by him, he's a null I'm suspicious of. He could very well be teamed with IAWY if he is indeed scum. I don't feel his push on Sig is very good. Firstly because I feel Sig is a player that would be easy to push on (easy target, for various reasons), and two because the argument doesn't seem all that strong to me and gets a bit repetative. I don't think it makes that much sense for scum!Sig to push on Soneji of all people if Sig is scum. That being said, I don't think it's impossible for Soneji to be town doing all this either. So it's inconclusive atm.
No worries, that's understandable. I feel like we're mind melding the most this phase, so I'm with you on IAWY. It would take some real town spark from IAWY to get me to move that vote, because I have not liked his recent posts (though he seems like a nice fellow). :beer:

Not a problem, let me know what you think when you get to it. Yeah, sig is an easy mislynch (or lynch in general), so I think he's particularly difficult to read. I need to figure him out myself.

Thanks for the elaboration.
Once you read me as Mafia you stop looking at me as town, so commenting that you don't like my recent posts is meaningless except as a tool to convince others to look at me the same way, which is a scummy tactic, or possibly a cop tactic but I don't think you would've been this subtle about a redcheck on me if that was a possibility.
Then he goes on to question all his null reads but there really isn't anything there. He votes for each in turn but there is little that can be said for each in way of engagement, I think, except for his engagement with me. I'm not reading into his final rainbow list because wifom.
:clap:

Thanks for doing this, Golden. Sorry I didn't analyze IAWY's words myself.

I pretty much agree with what you've found here, upon first glance. I need to continue to mull over it all though.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

VOTE A2THEZEBRA

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 528

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I think we should lynch zebra today. Twice, she intentionally put DrWilgy in a near hammer situation. I don't think she would do such a thing if DrWilgy were a civilian, or a vanilla mafia.

Tin-foil hat time. I think zebra is a power role on the mafia team, and she's trying to make it through the day alive, hence attempting to off DrWilgy.
This could also explain her 'I'm happier to be lynched myself than have MP lynched' stuff on day one.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I think we should lynch zebra today. Twice, she intentionally put DrWilgy in a near hammer situation. I don't think she would do such a thing if DrWilgy were a civilian, or a vanilla mafia.

Metalmarsh89 wrote:EBWOP: I think zebra would only do such a thing, not wouldn't.
Wow, that's a good theory. I hadn't thought of that. It's possible.

I'm still confused regarding your EBWOP statement though, sorry. Can you clarify?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

For what it's worth, Soneji was gone for almost the entirety of last weekend as well.

Still doesn't make me feel better about him at this stage in the game.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Since this is ending soon anyway...

I once again implore the town vig... use your kill to take out someone who we don't want to be at lylo with, because they are difficult to understand. Wilgy would be my preference.

Please don't use it on someone we are more likely to be able to figure out on our own, even if you think they are bad.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'll just repost it with the EBWOP.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I think we should lynch zebra today. Twice, she intentionally put DrWilgy in a near hammer situation. I think she would only do such a thing if DrWilgy were a civilian, or a vanilla mafia.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:

This could also explain her 'I'm happier to be lynched myself than have MP lynched' stuff on day one.
You mean in that it was a reverse psychology gambit that was sure to take votes off of her?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:For what it's worth, Soneji was gone for almost the entirety of last weekend as well.

I know... and I'm strong town reading him, but he needs to really show us more of where he's at. I hope I'm not wrong about him at this stage.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Golden wrote:

You mean in that it was a reverse psychology gambit that was sure to take votes off of her?
Yeah, or make her seem unimportant and vanilla.

Further observation... if zebra is MPR, and Wilgy is also bad, its likely that Wilgy would be the only mafia not on that wagon at that time. Given this, I think it would point to scotty being the last mafia member. If MM's theory is correct.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:For what it's worth, Soneji was gone for almost the entirety of last weekend as well.

I know... and I'm strong town reading him, but he needs to really show us more of where he's at. I hope I'm not wrong about him at this stage.
The interaction between him and IAWY speaks fairly strongly.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:

I honestly don't think this and that are related, since zebra has a much different mindset today than she did Day 1.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:Since this is ending soon anyway...

I once again implore the town vig... use your kill to take out someone who we don't want to be at lylo with, because they are difficult to understand. Wilgy would be my preference.

Please don't use it on someone we are more likely to be able to figure out on our own, even if you think they are bad.
I agree 100%. Wilgy is my preference as well, ika is my 2nd choice. I don't want to be stuck with either of them in a LYLO situation.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Golden wrote:

I honestly don't think this and that are related, since zebra has a much different mindset today than she did Day 1.
It doesn't need to be related... simply the fact she is MPR would be enough to make that particular thing worth doing on day one tactically, since it makes her look more vanilla.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

The interaction between him and IAWY speaks fairly strongly.
I agree, considering I flat out put him as "very unlikely", but you know... Stranger things have happened. :omg:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Or... We could y'know... Kill the baddies?

Do we even know when LYLO is?

(i'll go back to barking up my tree now though... No one u understands the wiggles)
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Golden wrote:

It doesn't need to be related... simply the fact she is MPR would be enough to make that particular thing worth doing on day one tactically, since it makes her look more vanilla.
I thought you were being sarcastic, it seems I am wrong. :p

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DrWilgy wrote:

(i'll go back to barking up my tree now though... No one u understands the wiggles)
You don't appear to be helping much with this though.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, I'm out, I'll check back in a bit.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:

We could be luck and go into tomorrow with 6 civilians and 1 mafia left.

We could also be unlucky and go into tomorrow with 3 civilians and 3 mafia left.

It really all depends on what happens with this lynch, and who can nightkill. This is a very pivotal point in the game.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sig! Fix your vote.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Sig! Fix your vote.
Is it not done properly?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig wrote:VOTE ZEBRA

There is no good civ reason to encourage a hammer after being the hammer which lynched a civ and pushed us to lynch or loose.

ONCE AGAIN THIS IS LYNCH OR LOOSE!

Zebra is trying to force a hammer in an attempt to win no civ should be advocating for a hammer this early into a phase especially WITHOUT A CASE
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:VOTING INFORMATION

Voting in this game will be a two-piece operation. You'll place a vote in the game thread (this is a requirement by rule for those Syndicate regulars who may not be accustomed to that). This must be formatted the same way by all players:

In the "Large" font size and in all capital letters, write "VOTE [PLAYER]. For example, a vote for me would look like this: VOTE JAGGEDJIMMYJAY

Please write the FULL USERNAME of the player you wish to vote for. The automated tallier on Mafia Universe might recognize some abbreviations, but not all. So use this game to get accustomed to being thorough about it. In the official games you won't have to write "VOTE" because there will be [v] [/v] code for it. In this game, "VOTE" is replacing that.
I'd rather be safe.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

You don't appear to be helping much with this though.
DrWilgy wrote:

DrWilgy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Scotty could be mafia; nonetheless, I think DrWilgy is a better bet, especially since Scotty has been willing to engage in active hunting and conversation.
Did Scotty dip though?

I don't like his response to me really.

@Scotty, why did you strike for angles other than the one I found suspicious?

Zebra being fishy didn't have anything to do with my suspicion, nor did Pablo Picasso being AFK. Why bring them up unless you don't want to argue my observation? Was I right? Also really odd that you felt strongly about Sig, but then swapped to me for a reason you aren't fully informed about... Why?
DrWilgy wrote:
Scotty wrote:Ok, I'm sold on a Wilgy lynch.

I jumped in the game trying to solve a puzzle while missing 50% of the puzzle. I might be tunneling on sig a bit. I do that.

I'll err on the side of falling back on those that have been in the game so far and have more garnered info.

If what you say is true about this matrix, Golden, you are correct that Wilgy cannot be checking anyone if he is good. And I see no reason for a civ to be absolutely sure Soneji is bad and come out with that kind of info.
So there's actually a fault in this line here. Whenever someone sees no reason, it means they aren't willing to see a reason. I can think of plenty, reaction judging, nk baiting, bluffing the baddies. That line in specific reveals a forced intention.
Scotty wrote:

DrWilgy wrote:
Scotty wrote:Ok this here. What's happening here. Does anyone else find it fucking fishy as fuck? Like a salmon in a burrito.

Zebra, what did I do to you?
Explaine this to me. Y is this so :bass:
Y is wat so?
DrWilgy wrote:
Scotty wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Waaaaiiiittttt....

Scotty...

Have you read my posts?
A few.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I want to do GTH reads. I wonder when would be the best time for that. Thoughts, folks?
I don't have much time today (I have 2 shows and lots of work in between) but if you start I'll add when I can. Though I'm not sure how useful my reads are.
Your vote on me for a fabricated red check came abit slow. I already explained that it was. Seems rather opportunistic that you would go for that without reading me.
Slow? I'm reading as I go. You literally posted that red check today, if I recall. I'm sorry I'm not at your speed in catching up.

hey Mp I'll give thoughts on all 3 at some point, but it won't be today, I'm afraid. I have too little time. But I also advise not talking ourselves out of things
If this is true, you've caught up now and saw that your vote reason is null. Why is your vote still on me?
Scotty wrote:
Golden wrote:Wilgy vs Scotty. Phew. This is more like it!
The war to end all wars. The doctor vs the mechanic. One comes from humble beginnings, one comes from a place of lies.
Why do you want a 1v1?
DrWilgy wrote:I never stated that I wanted to or not cfd. Just wondering Sigs Ideas.

No I'm not Scotty. If you could fully respond to the questions I've asked I would be appreciative.
DrWilgy wrote:
Scotty wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:VOTE SCOTTY

I'm more OK with a Scotty shanking than Zebra ganking.
I really want to lynch you. I think of me and zebra, zebra looks shadier.

My mom would agree.
Why do you want to lynch me? Again? I've asked this.
These are all the posts that I have directed towards you that haven't been responded to Scotty.
So much for my efforts.

Oh well. Close to EoD, my effots on the person I find most suspect aren't going anywhere... And I want to be able to make jokes about hammering Zebra so...

STOP! Hammer time!

VOTE A2THEZEBRA person!
Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 237

Post by sig »

hello here, not caught up at all will read everything over and hopefully get out one more post before EOD.

VOTE A2THEZEBRA
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

wait no no hammer
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

UNVOTE

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Everyone stop posting.

Wilgy, please vote in the poll so I can lock it.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

AAAAHHH!!! I thought no one else was gonna show ;__;
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marsh, place your vote on Wilgy again. The hammer was dropped.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

:P

I voted for a2thezebra though.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

A2THEZEBRA has been lynched. She was:

Iced sugar cookies.

Vanilla Townie
Night 4 will last 12 hours and 14 minutes, ending at 10:00 AM on Monday eastern US/Canada time.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Re: POLLS

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 4
a2thezebra
sig (4), MovingPictures07 (10), Golden (12), DrWilgy (13), Metalmarsh89 (14) 36%
DrWilgy
Scotty (8), a2thezebra (11) 14%
Golden
No votes
ika
No votes
Metalmarsh89
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
Scotty (Psittaciform)
Soneji (3) 7%
sig
ika (1) 7%
Soneji
No votes
No Lynch
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Host/non-players/dead players
JaggedJimmyJay (2), S~V~S (5), Quin (6), Inawordyes (7), Marco (9)

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Night 4 has ended.
SONEJI has been killed. He was:

Chocolate crinkles. Oh sweet momma.

Vanilla Townie
GOLDEN has been killed. He was:

Spice cookies with cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.

Town Jailkeeper
It is Day 5. The deadline will be in 36 hours at precisely 10:00 PM on Tuesday eastern US/Canada time.

With 6 players alive, the hammer vote is the 4th.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Well shit. I think we're damn well screwed here.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

...Holy shit.

OK, folks. Everyone needs a sense of absolute urgency right fucking now; we are at LYLO, with just 3 v 3. Fellow townies, I need you to get your asses in here and work with me. I'm not entirely sure who you are, but it's clear that we can't make a single mistake or else we're complete toast.

RIP zebra, Golden, and Soneji. :rip:

I couldn't believe that zebra flip; I still can't. And what the hell is the town vig doing? I presume that the mafia killed Golden and a town vig killed Soneji, but that doesn't make any sense... neither does vice versa though. MM, can you assist? What setups are still possible?

And we're stuck with both DrWilgy and ika in a LYLO situation. Ugh.

VOTE DRWILGY

For reasons previously stated. Get in here ASAP, Wilgy, and either help us win if you're somehow town or just say more suspicious things if you're mafia. Please and thank you. :coffee2:

Unfortunately, I have this term paper and related presentation to finish in time for Thursday morning, so I won't have as much time as I'd like considering this is a LYLO situation. I'll do everything I can though.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

That zebra slip, I can't get over it... Help...

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MM, if you're mafia, then well fucking played. Either way, I need you to work with me here so I can figure you and the rest of these players out, because I'm feeling lost. When are you going to be around?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, why the fuck am I still alive? Apparently the mafia is amused by my immense effort in spite of having 9001 things to do RL.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I am amazed at how fast you had that post written up MP.

I think we are down to two scenarios.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

voting unvote for the time so I can see the votes. I agree with MP we are in lylo. I think the possibility of even night vig just went up seeing how we had kills only on even nights. Golden was the JK, which doesn't help us much since we had a kill every night however, if he mentions the vig it could mean we have an every night vig who he protected twice?

I'm going to review some stuff. Right now I'd be fine with Wilgy. but I'm holding my vote.

I'm in the middle of school so I'll be in and out.

linki: If MM is mafia I so called it.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”