No votes

Total votes: 7
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 95

Re: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by rabbit8 »

ika wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:Are you upping your post count be replying to every post with a new post, Ika?

Multi-quote? :ponder:
its easir for me to do post by post cus theres no buttion for multi quote
Fair enough.
ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote: SIlver: got any more reads?
I don't except leaning scum on MP and slight town on you. I'm usually pretty slow to develop reads right out of the gate and need to get into a game for awhile before I can do that.

I'm not sure I'm deserving of a townread right now from you or anyone. I've hardly even gotten into this game yet.
ok. silver is now super town. i would never see her make the underlined as scum. she would of been super happy with me town reading her as scum
So you're reading civvie Silver, and Silver is reading you civvie, slightly. Convenient.

I will wait to see how this develops.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 91

Post by insertnamehere »

ika wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
ika wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:After a certain point, I just have to put my hands up and say "You do you, ika."

Mafia is a subjective experience for everyone, and everyone has their own ideas on what works and what doesn't. If what you do works for you, I say go with it and follow your dreams. It doesn't personally jive with how I play mafia, but that's cool. I'll just ignore what you say, unless you bring logic or some greater reasoning into it, and you'll ignore what I say, unless it passes the ol' gut test.

Friends?
you cna ignore me all you like, i will jsut provoke you untill you respond
I was trying to patch things up, and not get you to provoke me.

I feel like this entire game has just gone off the rails, and has become about subjective opinions on how to play mafia instead of actually trying to find out who's bad.
well saying "well if you talk on guts, im gonna ignore you" its a good way to get me to provoke someone.

i can understand not taking gut reads into much account but disregarding it entirely nad basically putting a perosn on "ignore" for it is another
I'm just not going to play into this, and I'm gonna bring this dead horse beating to an end, at least on my part. This is just going around in circles, and at this point I doubt either of us will concede, making this a useless exercise in contrarianism.

I'm just going to tip my hat, and move on.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Silverwolf wrote:Also, MP you haven't played that many games with ika compared to me. I don't think you have the authority to tell people how to read him or not read him.
You don't have any authority yourself.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Silverwolf wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Frankly I see no reason to throw out any reads just yet, even slight ones.
Again, why are you trying to discourage this? Doesn't it get conversation going? I'm not liking your play so far this game MP.
If you'd READ MY POSTS, you'd see that I said I was referring merely to myself here.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Silverwolf wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:ika, I have no desire to get into a back and forth with you regarding how the game should be played because I don't think any one person could ever proclaim in truth to know what that is. But it's clear we play in the exact opposite manner possible. My questions are in an attempt to understand where your reads are coming from and if you can't give me literally any post or even very small reason why your gut reacted a certain way I just won't be able to put any stock in your opinions. It's not discrediting. You could be either alignment, and so could anyone. I can only uncover who is mafia by attempting to uncover who is lying and I can't uncover whether you are lying when everything is based on "gut". There is no basis by which I can judge your thought process because you're not letting me in. I say all of this to explain where I'm coming from, not to discredit you or your opinions. Everyone is not out to "discredit" you if they disagree with you.

So I know I and others would appreciate if you come to reads going forward if you can at least provide some semblance of a reason so we can start to understand how your mind is coming to these conclusions.
Everyone has their own playstyle MP. Gut is a perfectly valid reason this early in the game. Why are you trying to tell others how to play? If we could vote, I'd vote you right now.
"Perfectly valid reason"? Are you serious? ika has given literally no basis for any of his "reads". It'd be like if I came in and said Silverwolf is bad and ika is good, then when people asked I shrugged, and then someone else tried to argue that my reads were worthless, and you came in and defended me that I had "perfectly valid reason". What? No I don't. Neither does ika.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Silverwolf wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:ika, I have no desire to get into a back and forth with you regarding how the game should be played because I don't think any one person could ever proclaim in truth to know what that is. But it's clear we play in the exact opposite manner possible. My questions are in an attempt to understand where your reads are coming from and if you can't give me literally any post or even very small reason why your gut reacted a certain way I just won't be able to put any stock in your opinions. It's not discrediting. You could be either alignment, and so could anyone. I can only uncover who is mafia by attempting to uncover who is lying and I can't uncover whether you are lying when everything is based on "gut". There is no basis by which I can judge your thought process because you're not letting me in. I say all of this to explain where I'm coming from, not to discredit you or your opinions. Everyone is not out to "discredit" you if they disagree with you.

So I know I and others would appreciate if you come to reads going forward if you can at least provide some semblance of a reason so we can start to understand how your mind is coming to these conclusions.
Everyone has their own playstyle MP. Gut is a perfectly valid reason this early in the game. Why are you trying to tell others how to play? If we could vote, I'd vote you right now.
Lynch me, I dare you. I'd love an apology from you and ika both when you mislynch me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:@Leetic I feel your pain four pages and only day 0, though I helped that lol.

I don't like how serious we're getting so soon, but it seems we've left the happy shiny fluff platform and are on the train headed to the valley of lynching, :sigh:

I've got a gut civ lean on SW and pings on Ika/MP. Seeing how both players acted in the scrimmage as mafia I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing the same thing here. So I'm watching them both. :eye:
Your reasoning is fallacious. I'm not distancing from ika. I disagree with him in every possible way.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ika wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
ika wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
ika wrote:read lsit
so metalmarsh can be town
sig is obvious scum right now
MP i would lynch as well.

to do list
silver needs to eb sorted soon.
figure out names meta, relookign its null
For what reason? Nonsense.

"Guts" you say. Unless you can back up any of your assertions with reasoning (such as "this post made me feel good about so and so because...", even if the reason is very minuscule), then I won't be treating your early reads with any weight, with all due respect.
congradulations you did scum tactic 101, discrediting. you should know by my games i have played here already this is how i always play
I don't give a shit how you say you always play. Stop it with that. I am not discrediting you, only explaining why I think your current "reads" aren't worth putting stock in, at least from my perspective.

You don't know everything. I'm allowed to disagree with your methods as town.
i bolded the main things that vaildates me on discrediting. if you said "well i am not going to" i would beg to differ but the second bolded states "i think your reads arent worth putting in" witch in turn is a genral statement and not yourself
I said your current reads. Specifically because you refuse to elaborate upon them in any way.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ika wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:I think MP seems unusually defensive this game so far.
I don't deal well with baseless accusations. And I'm a bit overly stressed right now. I hope I don't come across offensively because that's never my intention. I just did not sign up for this game to be lynched for next to no real reason; that's happened enough to me over the years and the wound is still there.
well, welcome to mafia. ill be blunt on this issue:

it doesn't matter i you got a wound about day 1 lynch or not. its a game of mafia and if for fun and enetertianment. if you can't deal with being a day 1 lynch then maybe you shouldnt play?

i have had my own set of "always being lynched day 1" too, even worse, i would be blatantly right on people then bluntly ignored then and left alive for endgame. thats a fate much worse then day 1 "policy lynch"

ive had that as well where i would be gone and only come back to be turbo lynched, ive had that 3 seprate time, 2 of witch where i called out the scum accurately and then went on to see town lose.

So fankly i dont give a damn about your wound, and if you take offense to this then sorry but not sorry, thats mafia for you and thats the blunt truth i have for you on that said issue
I'm not responding to this. Get over yourself.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ika wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:I think MP seems unusually defensive this game so far.
i agree. im gonging to give silver a small town read right now
For what reason? Can't a town or mafia easily make this observation?
sure they can, but you should already know i know what silver woudl and wont do. notice how i said "small town read" its cus i can see her doing it as scum i am still catching up
If you can see her doing it as scum, then how on earth can you say it's a town read?

You think Silverwolf is a human being so predictable that you know exactly what observations she would make when given a town or scum role card?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ika wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:rabbit (and anyone else wondering), everything ika has said and done is characteristic of practically every game I've spectated or played with him. There's no reason to town or mafia read him yet, at least in my opinion.
but theres every reason to discredit me and act like you dont know how i normally play?
MovingPictures07 wrote:Frankly I see no reason to throw out any reads just yet, even slight ones.
why? what good do you get by witholding reads? its night 0 i got nothing better to do but share reads
I'm NOT DISCREDITING YOU. Stop it. Read what I'm saying and engage me in conversation. Stop telling me and everyone else that I'm doing things that I'm not doing. I don't care how you "normally" play; I was giving an observation based on my experience with you so far. Anyone can change up the "way they play" at will, so I don't put any stock in what you say you normally do. Only what I observe you "normally" do, and even then hardly any stock can be put in that. People should be judged based on their behavior in the current game.

Your reads are baseless. You've stimulated no constructive conversation with them, in my opinion, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell me how to play.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

insertnamehere wrote:After a certain point, I just have to put my hands up and say "You do you, ika."

Mafia is a subjective experience for everyone, and everyone has their own ideas on what works and what doesn't. If what you do works for you, I say go with it and follow your dreams. It doesn't personally jive with how I play mafia, but that's cool. I'll just ignore what you say, unless you bring logic or some greater reasoning into it, and you'll ignore what I say, unless it passes the ol' gut test.

Friends?
QFT
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Also, MP you haven't played that many games with ika compared to me. I don't think you have the authority to tell people how to read him or not read him.
^this very much

if anything wll send me to normal to IRATE RAGE is something like this. the only one who can ever say such things about em is silver herself. i can says oem people can understand me on a baseline but to have the audacity to say "ika does this as town and scum" is only a silverwolf thing

that also being said i now am town reading silver much more. i know if she was scum she would try to buddy me on only a few points, the fact shes going through length to defend me full shows me that she is wanting to work with me.

SIlver: got any more reads?
Bullshit. We're all playing the game and I'm allowed to give any opinion about anyone I want. I've had a certain experience with you, which seemed relevant to the conversation, so I provided it. Now you're discrediting me, ika. Stop discrediting me. :evileye:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, my gut says the scum team is ika, Dizzy, Wilgy, and Silverwolf. Now everyone has to listen to me and consider it, and if anyone tries to ignore me, I will scum read them!
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Silverwolf »

MovingPictures07 wrote: You think Silverwolf is a human being so predictable that you know exactly what observations she would make when given a town or scum role card?
I'd prefer not to have yet another game where this discussion is had. It gets really, really old.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Silverwolf wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: You think Silverwolf is a human being so predictable that you know exactly what observations she would make when given a town or scum role card?
I'd prefer not to have yet another game where this discussion is had. It gets really, really old.
It's his fault the discussion happens every game.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Well, my gut says the scum team is ika, Dizzy, Wilgy, and Silverwolf. Now everyone has to listen to me and consider it, and if anyone tries to ignore me, I will scum read them!
I suggest you take this to the MoD now. You've had a bad attitude since the game began and there's no reason to come in here and act this way. If you don't like how ika is playing, do your own thing and ignore it. No reason to raise such a fuss. It distracts the game, irritates people, and stops those who are here for the first time from having a good impression of our community.
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 65

Post by ika »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
It's his fault the discussion happens every game.
says the person who provoked the entire converstation.

if you have a god damn problem dake this to MOD.

ill adress all of this shit but seriously, YOUR THE OWNER OF THE SITE, you tell me that people have problem with me, POT MEET KETTLE

i have been utterly civil in this entire convo and you are the one basicly making personal.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Silverwolf, I've respectfully tried to get answers from him regarding his various reads, to which he's said "gut", so I said JUST THAT -- that I'd not put any stock in those reads if he cannot provide any elaboration, even if it is barely anything, in what I believe was a respectful manner -- and now you and I are both scum reading me for it. So it affects my survival in this game.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I have no problem with you, ika.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Silverwolf, I've respectfully tried to get answers from him regarding his various reads, to which he's said "gut", so I said JUST THAT -- that I'd not put any stock in those reads if he cannot provide any elaboration, even if it is barely anything, in what I believe was a respectful manner -- and now you and I are both scum reading me for it. So it affects my survival in this game.
this is what i call bullshit, your survival is not needed. a game can be won, alaive or dead, the argument of that is fallicious.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 91

Post by insertnamehere »

Can we address the fact that the baddies are probably sitting back and laughing their asses off right now?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ika wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Silverwolf, I've respectfully tried to get answers from him regarding his various reads, to which he's said "gut", so I said JUST THAT -- that I'd not put any stock in those reads if he cannot provide any elaboration, even if it is barely anything, in what I believe was a respectful manner -- and now you and I are both scum reading me for it. So it affects my survival in this game.
this is what i call bullshit, your survival is not needed. a game can be won, alaive or dead, the argument of that is fallicious.
I didn't say anything about winning. Go ahead then, lynch me Day 1 for basically no reason. See how accurate your gut is.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

insertnamehere wrote:Can we address the fact that the baddies are probably sitting back and laughing their asses off right now?
MP played the same in champion, he was scum, i could see the other baddies doing such thing, but im not ruling out MP
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

insertnamehere wrote:Can we address the fact that the baddies are probably sitting back and laughing their asses off right now?
Alright, so let's move the conversation in a more productive direction. I'm tired of being upset over the current discussion myself, and I'm accomplishing nothing.

If you think this statement is true, then it can be surmised that you're tentatively town-reading the active members of discussion (you, me, Silverwolf, and ika), yeah? That means you potentially have already narrowed a d1 voting window. Do any of the players currently sitting back warrant specific attention? If so, who?
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
she has full authority unlike you.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
"Perfectly valid reason"? Are you serious? ika has given literally no basis for any of his "reads". It'd be like if I came in and said Silverwolf is bad and ika is good, then when people asked I shrugged, and then someone else tried to argue that my reads were worthless, and you came in and defended me that I had "perfectly valid reason". What? No I don't. Neither does ika.
your not refuting her point on this you knwo that right? my reasons of gut is vaild in itself.

as for the dicredit posts: the why you phrased it is directing it to everyone else at the same time
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ika, I'm not trying to make anything personal, so I sincerely apologize if you feel this conversation is getting personal. You'll have to forgive me for getting frustrated because I feel as though if anyone ever questions you or Silverwolf, then they start getting scumread by either or both of you, because I've seen it happen in other games, and it's happening to me right now. You've said you had a "gut" scum read on me and you've not elaborated on it in the slightest, then Silver comes in and gives me the same thing, when all I've done is come in here and contribute and honestly express my opinions. I'm not trying to tell you how to play; I've said this. And I can't interact or gain any insight from you if all you do is throw out "gut" reads.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 6

Post by S~V~S »

ika wrote:
]

Hi :)

I am the mod. I have the authority :llama: The goddamn problem has been taken to me. At this stage, I feel that the conversation is within game bounds. Everyone take a deep breath and put on some cool jazz. <3
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
I'm not responding to this. Get over yourself.
you didnt even read it did you, ive gotten over myself a long time ago but you have not. so hipcrtical of you to say such thing
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ika wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
she has full authority unlike you.
Fucking nonsense. I'm a player in this game as much as she is. I will gladly put stock in her opinion of you, given her intimacy with your playstyle and person, but that doesn't mean I have to follow it if I have reason to disagree. I currently have no reason to believe you're town or scum because you've done nothing alignment indicative as far as I can see, based on MY experience with you. That's my right to believe and project. You are not one to come in here and say I don't have the authority to make that assessment.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

@MP, let me chatch up and ill respond to that post proper.

I will be gone rather soon cus i got a 4 hr drive ahread of me and 3 10 hr shifts for the next 3 days. im not goign to be here as much as i liek so im posting what i can
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Ricochet »

S~V~S wrote:
ika wrote:
]

I am the mod. I have the authority :llama: The goddamn problem has been taken to me. At this stage, I feel that the conversation is within game bounds. Everyone take a deep breath and put on some cool jazz. <3
I could help with that last part.

:sax:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ika, maybe it would help if you actually gave the impression that you're listening to others, because I don't feel like you're listening to a word I'm saying. I'm trying to listen to what you're saying; if I've given the impression otherwise, that's not the case.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
If you can see her doing it as scum, then how on earth can you say it's a town read?

You think Silverwolf is a human being so predictable that you know exactly what observations she would make when given a town or scum role card?
ok let me tell you something out right, silver is the least predcitple person you can encaounter.

there is so much more then just "predicting" what she does as town and scum. i read what she post and look at the very mindset it comes from, i look at her agenda, i talk to her in game to sort her. it has 0 things to do with predcitibilty.

our very interactions in itself is what leads me to read her

pedit: again, let me respond to everything first, i will say that i am willing to lsiten to a lot of thing but when people go "NO" (how im perciving how your acting right now) im just gonna go full stop to it all.

agree to disagree is one thing, but how your acting and saying is "im wrong your right" and if thats the path you take i will fight the same
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ika wrote:@MP, let me chatch up and ill respond to that post proper.

I will be gone rather soon cus i got a 4 hr drive ahread of me and 3 10 hr shifts for the next 3 days. im not goign to be here as much as i liek so im posting what i can
That's fine, take your time. I'm going to leave again myself because I still have plenty of work. I'm not going to keep this circle discussion going though, so if I don't see any productive way to continue this upon my return, I'm abandoning it. It's just been difficult to do so because now I already have both you and Silver as likely people voting for me for reasons I cannot discern.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ika wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

ok let me tell you something out right, silver is the least predcitple person you can encaounter.

there is so much more then just "predicting" what she does as town and scum. i read what she post and look at the very mindset it comes from, i look at her agenda, i talk to her in game to sort her. it has 0 things to do with predcitibilty.

our very interactions in itself is what leads me to read her

pedit: again, let me respond to everything first, i will say that i am willing to lsiten to a lot of thing but when people go "NO" (how im perciving how your acting right now) im just gonna go full stop to it all.

agree to disagree is one thing, but how your acting and saying is "im wrong your right" and if thats the path you take i will fight the same
But this is exactly what I'm NOT doing. Go back and read what I'm saying to. Exactly what I AM SAYING is "agree to disagree".
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Anyway, I'm done here. This is beyond frustrating and we've accomplished nothing productive with this conversation.
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 1

Post by A Person »

Ricochet wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
ika wrote:
]

This conversation is...kinda blue
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Quin »

A Person wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
ika wrote:
]

This conversation is...kinda blue
I think so too.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
I'm NOT DISCREDITING YOU. Stop it. Read what I'm saying and engage me in conversation. Stop telling me and everyone else that I'm doing things that I'm not doing. I don't care how you "normally" play; I was giving an observation based on my experience with you so far. Anyone can change up the "way they play" at will, so I don't put any stock in what you say you normally do. Only what I observe you "normally" do, and even then hardly any stock can be put in that. People should be judged based on their behavior in the current game.

Your reads are baseless. You've stimulated no constructive conversation with them, in my opinion, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell me how to play.
1) people shout but people still use meta and all outside sourced and old games and stuff of the sort, is that a bad thign to do? using refrences to stuff?

i have gotten people to interact with me and have gotten sevral more reads off it. Likehow sig is using the same fallcious reaosn that we are both scum for in thred fighing. im not saying how to play either, im saying i have gut reads so im sharing them to get interactions generated, i was asking if you knwo something better to do?
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 78

Post by Draconus »

Dyslexicon wrote:Wait, what are the votes about? Should I read the rules? Should I read the game?
:srsnod: < To your second and third questions. I'd recommend voting in the poll, as well. Though not voting in this particular poll will not count against your participation. We did start rather abruptly.

@Everyone else: My wonderful MoD beat me to it :) It is a game guys. Step away for a minute if you need a breather before things do get personal in thread. She and Juliets are there to talk things out if you need to do that, as well. I do agree with her, though, that things are staying within the bounds of the game so far. Thank you for that :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Bullshit. We're all playing the game and I'm allowed to give any opinion about anyone I want. I've had a certain experience with you, which seemed relevant to the conversation, so I provided it. Now you're discrediting me, ika. Stop discrediting me. :evileye:
YOu can say whatever you like, im just stagi a fact that silver probally knwos me better then i knwo myself. so yes i have the rights to say your wrong on that front
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

MovingPictures07 wrote:ika, I'm not trying to make anything personal, so I sincerely apologize if you feel this conversation is getting personal. You'll have to forgive me for getting frustrated because I feel as though if anyone ever questions you or Silverwolf, then they start getting scumread by either or both of you, because I've seen it happen in other games, and it's happening to me right now. You've said you had a "gut" scum read on me and you've not elaborated on it in the slightest, then Silver comes in and gives me the same thing, when all I've done is come in here and contribute and honestly express my opinions. I'm not trying to tell you how to play; I've said this. And I can't interact or gain any insight from you if all you do is throw out "gut" reads.
Look, i will speak slighty on both of our behalfs but silver cna respond to this herself on this matter. You have every right to quesiton us both, im not going to try to stop that, but when we get wrong scum read for what are improper reasons (ie turf wars) we will defend regardless of alignment. defending each other is jsut a second nature thing to us. if you noticed when i was scum silver did it a lot less, when i was scum i did it even more then how im porb doing it right now.

if we think the ohter is being attacked we will defend the other, if you are asking a genral question we wouldnt respond, have you noticed how silver only defened me to you and nobody elses convo? thats cus they are speaking in a normal tone, when i see your post (and i bet silver sees the same) i see an agresion to near attack form it. so silver will jump likewise i do the same
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
ika wrote:@MP, let me chatch up and ill respond to that post proper.

That's fine, take your time. I'm going to leave again myself because I still have plenty of work. I'm not going to keep this circle discussion going though, so if I don't see any productive way to continue this upon my return, I'm abandoning it. It's just been difficult to do so because now I already have both you and Silver as likely people voting for me for reasons I cannot discern.
silver said you were being overly defensive.

i have guts, does that mean im gonna vote park you? no
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

MP, i will be driving by the time you read this so i cant respond proper, but i feel like your taking an oppsing stance not becasue you think it but becasue your scum for it.

you and silver did the same dance in champ game, i feel like the way your going about it is not so much an "agree to disagree" but more "ME RIGHT YOU WRONG"

when i get that vibe form people i will auto scum read it outside of guts itself and poke them till a middle ground is reached, it may look like im doing the same and maybe i am but you have to realzie if you are to say "well what about XYZ as comermis" i would probally be more then ahpyp to agree as its middlegrounds
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

OK MP, Just because I expressed a mild scumread on you and said I would vote for you based on your posts to that point, doesn't mean it can't change. Read should be fluid and the game just started. My read on you was not because I was defending ika, even though you are hinting that it is. The main reason I was slightly scumreading you was because it appeared to me, you were trying to keep people from generating a read on ika by telling everyone not to scum or town read him based on his behavior, telling ika all his reads were bogus, telling everyone that no one should be having reads right now, etc and basically making it harder for people to come in here and try to get reads or have a discussion about it.

My point is, even if it's nothing but gut, reads give us something to talk about. They generate discussion. So I see it as slightly scummy to be so concerned about that right now. You can disagree with the validity of those reads, but I don't see a reason to dismiss them outright like you did.

Anyway....................
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 6

Post by S~V~S »

And just because i love you all so much,here is a clip of cgi chipmunks singing less than one verse of Kumbaya :noble:

Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Okay...

Can I get a clarification on the relationship between ika and Sliver? From either of the two, not someone else, please. Don't need anything personal but you know, context. Most of this argument is gibberish to me.

I can't agree with either side..... Hillary vs. Trump.... Lesser of two evils, still evil. (INH ;) )

ika, I play my gut and would never discount a player who listens to it. However, your delivery, please.

MP, less poor me, would be appreciated. You sound frustrated. Your arguments been made. I don't think anyone other then Silver, who seems, and I have no context here, to be piggy backing on a gut reading from a player (something more?) Silver reads well is planning to lynch you. If that gets you lynched on day one, sir, you need to be more persuasive.

INH: I don't like this post from you:

You we're involved in the argument. Dropped out pretty gracefully. Then you made this comment. Seems off to me.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Support front lines.

Let's kill some titans.

Return to “Previous Heists”