Re: Day 4: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by rabbit8 »

Serge
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by agleaminranks »

If anyone has been tunneling so far this game it's rabbit, even after the replacement. What's with the change of heart to Serge?

Something seems a little off.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 78

Post by a2thezebra »

Metalmarsh89
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 95

Re: Day 3: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by rabbit8 »

agleaminranks wrote:If anyone has been tunneling so far this game it's rabbit, even after the replacement. What's with the change of heart to Serge?

Something seems a little off.

Because no one but Quinn will vote sig?

Also...

rabbit8 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:Anyone got anything interesting to add?

I'm going to break this tie one way or the other. Is anyone else going to vote or change their vote?
I am yet to vote, and don't want to vote for anyone who currently has a vote.

Friend? :beer:

Serge? I have been rereading him. He is off to me. But I don't know about leetic. I have a strange feeling. But my radar needs tuning because of not playing in so long. So....
I will vote for Zeebs if anyone else will?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 64

Post by DrWilgy »

insertnamehere wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:I feel that a Quin or INH lynch would reflect heavily on the other.
Could you elaborate on why you think that? I honestly don't know if you think we're teammates or on opposite teams.
Nah.

Rabbit, I don't think voting Zebra is beuno right now. Perhaps we vote INH together?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

DrWilgy wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:I feel that a Quin or INH lynch would reflect heavily on the other.
Could you elaborate on why you think that? I honestly don't know if you think we're teammates or on opposite teams.
Nah.

Rabbit, I don't think voting Zebra is beuno right now. Perhaps we vote INH together?
Why?

I could get down with voting INH. I had a feeling he might be bad early. Maybe the damn town we are fraking up is shtick?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

rabbit8 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Nah.

Why?

I could get down with voting INH. I had a feeling he might be bad early. Maybe the damn town we are fraking up is shtick?
Zebras playing too tame to be mafia. At least for now, I say we wait on her judegment.

I had the same feeling, and I'm getting it again. I'll vote INH.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Serge
The Mark
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Serge »

People really do love voting for me. I really wish I could play these games on a PC, this whole phone thing is throwing my whole game out.

I'm not really sure who to vote for anymore. I hope my vote this time around helps nail a scum. Who do I vote for, town?
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

I think we should votr INH. If he's town, rabbit8 and DrWilgy are teammates. Boom.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

I miss leetic.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Oh wait, I'm going to fulfill leetic's last goal, to lynch Metalmarsh. This one's for you, leetic!
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Bullzeye »

Serge wrote:People really do love voting for me. I really wish I could play these games on a PC, this whole phone thing is throwing my whole game out.

I'm not really sure who to vote for anymore. I hope my vote this time around helps nail a scum. Who do I vote for, town?
This post rings super false. You hope your vote helps get a baddie? Goes without saying. Nobody who wanted to lynch a civ would openly admit it. Appealing to 'town' to tell you what to do and rid you of accountability also doesn't look great. You seem to do the same again here:
Serge wrote:I think we should votr INH. If he's town, rabbit8 and DrWilgy are teammates. Boom.
You want to vote INH because of Rabbit and Wilgy but if INH is civ then it's only Rabbit and Wilgy who are bad?
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Day 1 leetic voted for Serge, then Bass, then MM.

Why do you miss him, Serge?
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Bullzeye wrote:
Serge wrote:People really do love voting for me. I really wish I could play these games on a PC, this whole phone thing is throwing my whole game out.

This post rings super false. You hope your vote helps get a baddie? Goes without saying. Nobody who wanted to lynch a civ would openly admit it. Appealing to 'town' to tell you what to do and rid you of accountability also doesn't look great. You seem to do the same again here:
Serge wrote:I think we should votr INH. If he's town, rabbit8 and DrWilgy are teammates. Boom.
You want to vote INH because of Rabbit and Wilgy but if INH is civ then it's only Rabbit and Wilgy who are bad?

Damn straight.... :feb:

Makes perfect sense.
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by agleaminranks »

Yeah, but this sort of lynching people for information policy is scummy as all hell. :meany:

Serge and rabbit are both advocating lynching for information. I think they might be teammates and trying to distance. I'm voting for Serge today.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

agleaminranks wrote:
Yeah, but this sort of lynching people for information policy is scummy as all hell. :meany:

Serge and rabbit are both advocating lynching for information. I think they might be teammates and trying to distance. I'm voting for Serge today.

No, I want to lynch sig because I think he's bad. I also want to vote for serge who I think is bad. I also want to vote for Zeebs who I think is bad.

I placed my vote where it would likely help one of those three get lynched, today..... Serge.... :shrug:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Serge wrote:Oh wait, I'm going to fulfill leetic's last goal, to lynch Metalmarsh. This one's for you, leetic!
Even better, put the blame for your vote on someone dead. That way if MM is civ and dies, it's Leetic who was wrong and not you.

*Votes Serge*
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Bullzeye wrote:
Serge wrote:Oh wait, I'm going to fulfill leetic's last goal, to lynch Metalmarsh. This one's for you, leetic!
Even better, put the blame for your vote on someone dead. That way if MM is civ and dies, it's Leetic who was wrong and not you.

*Votes Serge*
When have I blamed people for my votes?

Make note of those who voted for me when I eventually get lynched.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

People are accusing me for things I didn't do. I am not aggressive. I do not blame others for my votes. Hopefully we at least lynch one baddy. I feel like I made a mess in this game and it has gotten one of the most active players lynched. I guess I deserve it. Make use of my flip well.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Serge wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

*Votes Serge*
When have I blamed people for my votes?

Make note of those who voted for me when I eventually get lynched.
Your vote post. Right there. You say you are voting MM because Leetic (who also once suspected you, and who you helped get lynched) wanted him lynched. Earlier you said we should lynch INH and that if he's civ Rabbit/Wilgy should be held responsible. You don't take ownership of your own votes. You were also pretty quick to condemn Leetic's lynch as if you didn't have a hand in it yourself.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Who else did I blame for leetic's lynch? Quote me.
Serge
The Mark

Re: Night 3: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by Serge »

Serge wrote:Scum will try and get me lynched tomorrow. Or sig, if he's town. We're the easiest choices. Just remember that yesterday was a very easy lynch and I couldn't believe it went through. 3 players didn't vote and I'd be willing to wager at least one of those 3 is scum.

Bullzeye
Gleam
Metalmarsh

I'll be voting Metalmarsh tomorrow
:shrug:
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Tell me who I can vote without me putting the responsibility for that vote to someone else. Wait, if you tell me, then you'll now be responsible for my vote. We can't have that.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Serge wrote:Who else did I blame for leetic's lynch? Quote me.
Indirectly you blamed everyone who missed the vote (I was spending time with family I very rarely see and had neither time nor inclination to play mafia. I'm sure you'll frame this as a NO U but honestly I hadn't even thought about this post until after I voted you. My vote is based on your votes today). I never actually said you blamed anyone else though. What I said was you were quick to condemn it. After it happens you come out saying what an easy lynch it was and how surprised you are - as if you yourself don't hold a significant amount of the responsibility. You also make a pre-emptive NO U just to shrug off any potential suspicion that might come your way as a result of the lynch.
Serge wrote:Scum will try and get me lynched tomorrow. Or sig, if he's town. We're the easiest choices. Just remember that yesterday was a very easy lynch and I couldn't believe it went through. 3 players didn't vote and I'd be willing to wager at least one of those 3 is scum.

Bullzeye
Gleam
Metalmarsh

Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

If you're town, I'm truly regretful and sorry for my actions. I'll say no more, my bacon is waiting.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Serge you can vote anyone you like for any reason you like. But if you look like you're hiding behind someone else's reasons, then others might find that suspicious. Like right now.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 91

Post by insertnamehere »

DrWilgy wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Nah.

Why?

Zebras playing too tame to be mafia. At least for now, I say we wait on her judegment.

So this is essentially a pure policy lynch because you don't like the way I play the game.

Well, there's really no way to defend myself from this with logic or facts because your case isn't based on that.

So all I can do is bang my head against the wall and hope that more people listen to logic than you.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

At this point, taking a stand on anything can be interpreted as a scum "schtick."

So, in the future when I'm civilian, I should just act as scummy as possible just to be sure people don't see me as scum trying to "act civ and blend in."
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Quin »

Swapping my vote to Serge because

1. You all suck
2. This post:

Bullzeye
Gleam
Metalmarsh

Pretty big preemptive NO U as someone said. I regret not making that point when I first replied to it because it most definitely crossed my mind but, whadderyagonado. Add that he was one of ?two? people who lynched leetic, I guess.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DrWilgy wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Nah.

Why?

Sorry that my posts haven't made your brain release "civ-feeling" endorphins in your brain that make you want to not lynch me, unlike Zebra apparently who you want to protect due to past games you've played.

I've never played with you before Wilgy. You don't really have a civ and scum baseline to judge me with, so I honestly find your vote kind of incomprehensible.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Quin »

insertnamehere wrote:incomprehensible.
If you were to describe DrWilgy in one word...
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

I hate these basic-ass reasons for voting someone. And this is not just directed at Serge, although it definitely applies here. Yes, I use the chance for possible information as a deciding factor to jump on, but it's usually secondary to y'know, actual facts and shit.

Also, there are tons of other people Serge could choose to lynch for information. I wonder why he'd single me out...

oh yeah

I've said many times in the thread that I find him super duper suspicious.

So he's re-pulling the same BS he did with Leetic.
Serge wrote:I feel like I made a mess in this game and it has gotten one of the most active players lynched.
And then you try to lynch another very active player for the same NO U reasons.
rabbit8 wrote:No, I want to lynch sig because I think he's bad. I also want to vote for serge who I think is bad. I also want to vote for Zeebs who I think is bad.

I placed my vote where it would likely help one of those three get lynched, today..... Serge.... :shrug:
So, to summarize, you didn't list me as one of the three people you think are bad, but you've encouraged voting for me, and people are using you voting for me (which you haven't actually done) as reason to vote for me.

Terrific.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

I'm also voting SERGE
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

I don't like Wigs vote for you, INH.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

I also never encouraged anyone to vote for you.

Wigs did.

Thought I might help you out with that assumption.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

rabbit8 wrote:I also never encouraged anyone to vote for you.

Wigs did.

rabbit8 wrote:I could get down with voting INH. I had a feeling he might be bad early. Maybe the damn town we are fraking up is shtick?
This is what I was referencing
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 52

Re: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by sig »

insertnamehere wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey INH, unless I missed it (if so, I apologize), you haven't yet addressed this and I'd be interested to hear a response:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:Can we address the fact that the baddies are probably sitting back and laughing their asses off right now?
Alright, so let's move the conversation in a more productive direction. I'm tired of being upset over the current discussion myself, and I'm accomplishing nothing.

If you think this statement is true, then it can be surmised that you're tentatively town-reading the active members of discussion (you, me, Silverwolf, and ika), yeah? That means you potentially have already narrowed a d1 voting window. Do any of the players currently sitting back warrant specific attention? If so, who?
Thanks!
The problem with 5 people getting involved in an intense, heated discussion is that it means there are 10 people all on the down low. That's 2/3rds of the group. I'll have to go back and re-read some of the low post players, but most of what they've posted is standard Day 0 stuff without a whole lot of content to pick apart. I want to hear more from the silent majority is what I really meant, because as you said yourself, I am tentatively town-reading most of the people heavily involved in the Day 0 fracas.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

what a sec that isn;t my ISO. I lost it somehow, so I'll just do it real quick.

Nothing wrong with his Ika/Sw interaction and vote slight civ cred for it.
I liked him trying to get activity and game solving/reads
I disliked his vote for Bass and not voting for Serge even though he thought he was more pingy. I might vote for INH, but I doubt it since he is a civ lean.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I must go eat, but I'll be back with more soon for now I'm voting Serge.
ImageImage
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

insertnamehere wrote:

Wigs did.

rabbit8 wrote:I could get down with voting INH. I had a feeling he might be bad early. Maybe the damn town we are fraking up is shtick?
I know, no where did I encourage your lynch.

I did however get the reaction from wigs I wanted.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

rabbit8 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

Wigs did.

I know, no where did I encourage your lynch.

I did however get the reaction from wigs I wanted.
I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were specifically testing Wilgy and not saying your own opinions.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

If we're not wrong about serge, I'll be looking at wigs for possibly trying to get a counter wagon.

I also forget we can change voted, take that into account when you read my posts. I'm not used to it.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MM hasn't really done anything this game, he should be watched and maybe lynched.

Zebra wants to lynch MM for not posting I assume.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

insertnamehere wrote:Sorry that my posts haven't made your brain release "civ-feeling" endorphins in your brain that make you want to not lynch me, unlike Zebra apparently who you want to protect due to past games you've played.

I've never played with you before Wilgy. You don't really have a civ and scum baseline to judge me with, so I honestly find your vote kind of incomprehensible.
I forgive you.

Rabbit, why do you dislike my vote? It's interesting that you would say this.

Serge... Why rabbit and I? I think I'm much more likely to be on a team with Vompatti and MM. :nicenod:
Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Wilgy has also been kind off fluffy, he does get more serious when someone leans on him though which might be good, but could also be a scummy move. I agree with whoever said we should watch him.

I have to go and do some college stuff, but I should be back on before the deadline.I'll finish my skims tomorrow when I don't have so much to do.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote:Wilgy has also been kind off fluffy, he does get more serious when someone leans on him though which might be good, but could also be a scummy move. I agree with whoever said we should watch him.

I have to go and do some college stuff, but I should be back on before the deadline.I'll finish my skims tomorrow when I don't have so much to do.
I'll watch you (if you know what I mean).

Sig I'm always serious :nicenod:
Image Image Image
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

I just want to point out that before the day ends that if the number of votes for one person almost reaches the remaining townie population then there is probably something wrong. Well, good luck town.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Serge wrote:I just want to point out that before the day ends that if the number of votes for one person almost reaches the remaining townie population then there is probably something wrong. Well, good luck town.
I agree with this #saveserge
Image Image Image
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

DrWilgy wrote:
Serge wrote:I just want to point out that before the day ends that if the number of votes for one person almost reaches the remaining townie population then there is probably something wrong. Well, good luck town.
I agree with this #saveserge

Or something is really right? :phew:

:shrug:
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 78

Post by Draconus »

Day 4

"Stop quivering and help push my cart through you worthless dogs!!" The merchant's bellows made him numb to the tremors of something large approaching the crowded gate. Metalmarsh, insertnamehere, Bullzeye, and Serge all felt it, though. Sweat began to bead on their foreheads. Metalmarsh approached the merchant. "You! Officer! You're supposed to be enforcing the law here! You should be making these dogs push my cart through the gate! Why the hell aren't you doing anything? You're just as useless as the rest of this lot!"
"I need you to calm down, Sir. We're in the middle of evacuating these citizens and your cart is blocking their passage."
The merchant's face went bright red. "Blocking their passage?! These goods are for the King! They are worth more than all of their lives put together! How dare you insinuate that they are more important!" The merchant's own men were still struggling to push the cart by themselves. Puddles of sweat building up below them. "Put your backs into it, men! It seems we'll get no help from this bunch of useless vermine!"
The tremors soon bore sound, and the booms that they brought grew steadily louder. While Metalmarsh continued to try and negotiate with the merchant, insertnamehere, Bullzeye, and Serge propelled themselves up onto a roof next to the crowd to get a better look at what was coming. They drew their blades when they made it up, but horror struck their faces as soon as they did. An aberrant. Far down the alleyway a 13 meter titan had turned the corner with considerable speed, its momentum causing it to ram into the building in front of it. That didn't slow the monstrosity down much, though. It quickly recovered and began to run toward the mass of civilians. It's massive belly and bowing legs made it slower than it could have been. However, other than the armored titan that obliterated Wall Maria's inner gate, no one had ever seen a running titan.
"Shit." insertnamehere cursed their luck. "We need to act now! Or all of these people are dead!"
"Roger!" "Roger".
The three took off, blades in hand. insertnamehere hugged the wall on their right at a high speed while Serge and Bullzeye sped along the rooftops to the left. They couldn't tell if the titan had noticed them yet. It's eyes were all but shut, it's mouth wide open as it ran. If titans weren't terrifying man-eaters, this could have been a humorous sight.
"I'll try and distract it! You 2 go for it's neck!" Serge opened his gas tank shot forward at an upward trajectory. His plan was to fly past the titan's head and slice it's face in order to draw attention away from the crowd and his comrades. The titan, however, had better sight than anticipated. And better reflexes. Serge was almost within reach of the titan's enormous head, when it's gaze darted directly to him. Instantly, the large being brought up it's arm and swatted him against the wall with such a force that it caused bricks in the wall to break away. When he hit the ground, blood shot out of Serge's mouth.
"No!" Bullzeye reacted quickly. He propelled himself down between the titan's legs, sliced at it's left ankle, and used his other hand to shoot a hook up to the roofs to his left. The titan stumbled a long way. Eventually, after passing inh, the titan completely lost it's balance and fell on it's face. insertnamehere didn't miss a beat. He fell upon the creature's upper back and swung his blades with full force, destroying the nape of it's neck. The titan shuddered and then ceased all movement.
No longer concerned with the titan inh and Bullzeye immediately went to their fallen comrade. When they got to where Serge had fallen, they found his whole body shaking as was taking shallow, raspy breaths and was.... eating a potato. He chewed the piece in his mouth slowly, his face twisted in pain. "Don't tell the captain, but.... I stole this from the kitchen this morning... You know... In case I got hungry on the wall." inh and Bullzeye smiled at him, tears welling up in their eyes. Suddenly Serge had stopped breathing, and the potato rolled across the ground away from him, stopping when it hit Bullzeye's boot.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"

Return to “Previous Heists”