The Wanted (dom)
64%

Total votes: 14
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 60

Re: [DAY ONE] The Office Mafia

Post by fingersplints »

Sorry guys, I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment and haven't given the game any thought. Things are crazy today here in London. :noble:

I don't know what to think about Matt. I'll try to formulate what I'm thinking there ASAP. I obviously don't agree with some of his ideas he is putting out there, but I haven't quite decided if its suspicious or just standard Matt.

It's Mindy Kaling's birthday today btw. :yay:
Gro-oo-ovy
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 16

Post by rabbit8 »

S~V~S wrote:Grasping at straws seems... graspy :srsnod:

In any case, just becasue one person says a thing, doesn't mean it should not be emphasized, or repeated. I am guessing we will have another poll tonight, and people will redundantly express their opinions on how to vote. Redundant may = tedious, but it does not = bad, at least not in this case. I am not bad, have no BTS and can't kill anyone :) Although I am, apparently, redundant.

I would prefer that we reveal bad roles, not civ ones. So discussing the results of the night poll should be something important, and something we should discuss.
Desirous accusations seem.... rapacious.

Clarify something for me, did you emphasize or repeat what Scotty said? Did you read what Scotty said before you posted?

Doing something redundant does not make one redundant....

Who would claim revealing bad roles would not be ideal?

Why are you over defending an odd thing a stupid rabbit noticed? :goofp:
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Ricochet »

S~V~S wrote: Although I am, apparently, redundant.
That's what she said.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Bullzeye »

Sorry, I've not really been focused on this game over the past couple of days. Need to catch up and get into this but do expect me to be fairly quiet all game as I'm super busy these days.

By the way, my country broke today. Does anyone have a less stupid one I could join?
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 16

Post by rabbit8 »

Bullzeye wrote:Sorry, I've not really been focused on this game over the past couple of days. Need to catch up and get into this but do expect me to be fairly quiet all game as I'm super busy these days.

By the way, my country broke today. Does anyone have a less stupid one I could join?

:sigh:

:shrug:
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 3

Re: [Orientation] The Office Mafia

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote:
Oh, and clearly you don't know my point system well, I would never give Bullz negative points.
It is highly suspicious that INH didn't already know this.
DrWilgy wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:If Cobalt doesn't reappear, lynch him.

INH, how long will you take until you begin to policy lynch no shows/wallflowers?
for me it's not really a thing of how long, it's more of a thing I'll do if there aren't any better options.
I feel that AoT mafia turned out the way it did because of this mindset. Do you agree or disagree?
We'd have lost AoT if it weren't for our crazy last minute tactical vote switch. That mindset almost won the game just as much as it lost it.
insertnamehere wrote:maybe these polls are going to be a nightly thing, and we'll uncover the roles/mechanics of this game bit by bit?
Makes perfect sense.
DrWilgy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:You?
Nah, I'd target you SVS, not Matt or Bea! Silly SVS!
Well, since Matt is dancing around me, and I made a pointed post at Bea, my thought there was that you were hoping they would say "SVS". Feels kinda framey to me, tbh. Although kinda too obvious, too.

Are you trying to frame me WIlgy?
Nah, framing you this early might get the cops involved.

I actually didn't realize that both the players I asked had interactions with you (i've been skimming). I still look forward to thier responses nonetheless. Hey INH and Quin, if someone were to target you right now, who would that person be?
This is a really strange question.
timmer wrote:Well, the world didn't need a healthy economy anyway, so no worries England. Jesus, what a disastrous day.
:( To be fair it was the whole UK, not just England. Not that that distinction might matter too much in a couple of years...
Quin wrote:Also, is it just me or does Pam's role infer that there are items in this game?
Hmm... Maybe. The 'inventory of everything in the office' does seem to imply that IMO.
insertnamehere wrote:I'm guessing someone's role is that they gain a power every time they say "That's what she said."
Was this a serious guess? That would be the stupidest role ever.
leetic wrote:Why does everyone have to say "I am town aligned"? Shouldn't that be something we presume?
For the same reason everyone says RIP after a civ dies, because baddies aren't allowed to lie and pretend to be civ/sad a civ died. It's like how undercover cops have to admit their true identity if you ask them. :srsnod:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 123

Post by S~V~S »

rabbit8 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Grasping at straws seems... graspy :srsnod:

In any case, just becasue one person says a thing, doesn't mean it should not be emphasized, or repeated. I am guessing we will have another poll tonight, and people will redundantly express their opinions on how to vote. Redundant may = tedious, but it does not = bad, at least not in this case. I am not bad, have no BTS and can't kill anyone :) Although I am, apparently, redundant.

I would prefer that we reveal bad roles, not civ ones. So discussing the results of the night poll should be something important, and something we should discuss.
Desirous accusations seem.... rapacious.

Clarify something for me, did you emphasize or repeat what Scotty said? Did you read what Scotty said before you posted?

Doing something redundant does not make one redundant....

Who would claim revealing bad roles would not be ideal?

Why are you over defending an odd thing a stupid rabbit noticed? :goofp:
Big words make one sagacious, eh?

And I had just skimmed, tbh. I was more taken by Drums thoughts about the results, thoughts I found to be more convoluted than necessary, and with which I did not agree. I was still in bed on my tablet.

And I can't help myself, you are one of my favorite sparring partners. And I don't think I am over defending; quiet thread is quiet and at least we're talking. I would like to see more people discuss the zero poll results.

@Timmer, I don't see anything specifically abnormal about Quin, what are you seeing?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Quin »

If Pam is able to detect lies in all statements (excluding the obvious), I wonder whether it matters if the statement is made by someone who knows whether or not its the truth themselves. I'm going to ask Dom about it, and if he says it's right, it might be a good idea to just stockpile a whole bunch of hypotheses so she can gather information.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 123

Post by S~V~S »

Just ask him in the thread.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

HEY DOM READ ABOVE PLZ
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 20

Post by DrWilgy »

Hmm...

I think Quin and INH are on a team. I also think INH and Matt are on opposite teams. I also don't think bad Matt woud gimmick this early, unless he is strictly copying another game. He compared this point system to transistor, but I don't think he's copying what he did there.

Why is that question strange bullz? Feep free to answer the question yourself.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DrWilgy wrote:Hmm...

I think Quin and INH are on a team. I also think INH and Matt are on opposite teams. I also don't think bad Matt woud gimmick this early, unless he is strictly copying another game. He compared this point system to transistor, but I don't think he's copying what he did there.

Why do you think INH and I are on a team?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Also, why do you think INH and Matt are on opposition teams as opposed to just unaware of eachother's alignments?
ImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Alright. So I haven't been around much and didn't show up until almost the end of Day 0. I will be as active and attentive as I am able to be. Right now I'm working 6 days a week and it looks like I will be for most of the summer. So if I seem mentally off or forget something I said earlier, just slap me with a wet tuna fish to remind me.

As to my thoughts so far....

It felt like Matt was jumping to answer questions directed at SVS before her. A bit odd but not much more than that.

INH's playstyle is....unorthodox and insanely difficult for me to glean anything from him this early in the game.

I think it is silly to continue to insist other players state that they are civvie/town even when the role description for the lie detector is almost always never able to be used in that way. I prefer to judge others by a more thorough amount of posts/votes than one simple statement. So you won't see me say it at any point. :P

And I think that's it for now. Carry on.

Linki: How are Quin and INH, or Matt and INH possibly on the same team? Because I have not gleamed that from any Day 0 interactions.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

S~V~S wrote:I would like to see more people discuss the zero poll results.
Okay. Why not?

I figured with Personnel winning, that we would get the role list and descriptions for each. Apparently, Dom is not rolling that way, homie. Not much else I feel about it yet, unless you're trying to point to something specific.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 174

Post by insertnamehere »

Quin wrote:

Because we both criticized or said in the thread that we suspected him.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

insertnamehere wrote:
Quin wrote:

Because we both criticized or said in the thread that we suspected him.
I don't think I did either of those things. All I remember saying is that I wanted more information. I suppose that might be criticism. Uh. Yeah.
ImageImageImageImage
Zeus
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Zeus »

Bye, Sig. You aren't helping me understand this game. You're too quiet. I'm trying to read you but you haven't do much! Come and play :P
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I was wondering when someone was going to put down the first vote :p
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 186

Post by Epignosis »

I just spent my entire evening whipping my kids' asses in Pokemon and now my confidence is at an all-time high. Let's do this.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

All of this sounds like somebody who needed something to say coming in and saying something. Why do you think these things? What posts brought you to these conclusions? Why are you defending Matt?
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Enrique »

Quin wrote:I feel like you're the one who wanted to make Day 1 about me, timmer. But even so, let's do it. I'll do a good job of it.
You guys move fast. What am I supposed to take from this exchange? Where's the meat? Where did you think you were headed with... any of it, really? Where did you land?
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by timmer »

S~V~S wrote:
@Timmer, I don't see anything specifically abnormal about Quin, what are you seeing?
Just didn't like the whole "hey Scotty, say I'm town aligned" thing, after admitting that it is useless. Why pick a useless angle that can only serve to draw attention on a day that traditionally is all about people getting lynched for getting unwanted attention, etc.

Basically, if this were, say, Epig or MP7, I wouldn't look twice because I know how they can be, but I don't really know Quin, so I'm just trying to get a sense of him from anyone who has played a lot with him.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Enrique wrote:
Quin wrote:I feel like you're the one who wanted to make Day 1 about me, timmer. But even so, let's do it. I'll do a good job of it.
You guys move fast. What am I supposed to take from this exchange? Where's the meat? Where did you think you were headed with... any of it, really? Where did you land?
I think he was just replying to a borderline-too-aggressive post from me. What else could it be?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Epignosis wrote:

All of this sounds like somebody who needed something to say coming in and saying something. Why do you think these things? What posts brought you to these conclusions? Why are you defending Matt?
I'd like to hear answers to these, as well.
My siggie.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

rabbit8 wrote:I am not town aligned...... Is that right? No, it's not, idiot. You're town aligned, never let them see you slip again, moron.... Okay, sorry. I'm town aligned. Stop talking to yourself. Accuse FS of something, maybe SVS too. Got it.
S~V~S wrote:That was not an ideal result; I would guess had we voted another option we would have possibly had baddie roles revealed. That would have been good.
Odd, isn't that what Scotty already posted?
Scotty wrote:
Quin wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:maybe these polls are going to be a nightly thing, and we'll uncover the roles/mechanics of this game bit by bit?
this sounds reasonable tbh. if we take stock in the 'which folder should we open first' scenario from before we might open them all by Day 3. But the personnel thing didn't reveal anything so we could just be overthinking it and i could really have just been a check-in poll.
Actually, Dom did ultimately update the front page. We now have 3 new roles revealed. And that's it.

I agree with inh that we probably will reveal the game mechanics bit by bit through night polls. Looks like these roles were randomized from the list of employees...

...or maybe it revealed 3 people that voted Personnel? That happen to not be managers (like Michael/Dwight)?

I have no idea what Management would mean. Maybe it reveals the mafia member's roles?
Zeus wrote:Oh! You gotta vote on the poll to give someone your vote. Axe means against right? Gotta get with the flow and start reading these pages for the love of god!
Axe, in this case, means vote out.
Not exactly the same statement. Same premise though. :ponder:

You both voted for Personell......

I wonder which of you two is bad.

Accuse FS, accuse FS. Okay, FS is most likely bad. Gut read.
I adore you wabbit. Not sure if you are good or bad yet, but still, I adore you either way King Nub.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

timmer wrote:So... anyone able to tell me if this seems like Quin being Quin?
I *think* this is my first game with her so I'm as in the dark as you are. That said, I don't think she did anything super weird day 1 that would be anything like a baddie slip. I say keep an eye on her and see what develops. I only answer now in my catsup because I've read you ask this question several times. IDK if others gave you better answers or not yet.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Zeus wrote:Bye, Sig. You aren't helping me understand this game. You're too quiet. I'm trying to read you but you haven't do much! Come and play :P
you can come play with the rest of us. :)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:

Why would have I needed something to say Epi?

INH put too much effort in his mockery of Matt's point system. Thus I think they are on opposite teams. The reason why I'm defending Matt is because of this. If INH is bad, then Matt is probably good.

Regarding Quin, I have no justification for why I think they are on the same team, thier patterns feel similar though.

Timmer and Epi, what do you think of the questions that I have asked so far?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

S~V~S wrote:
bea wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:You're a mediocre instrument INH.

My guesses as to what each of the votes could be:

Personnel - Probably a character list, maybe with role or faction info added.

Management - Maybe information about a similar mechanic to the admiral in Golden's game? Michael Scott would be the clear starting manager and it could possibly wind up in the order it did on the show (forget the exact order but remember Jim and Dwight both being in there somewhere)

Memorandum - Some type of reporting or BTSC mechanic maybe?

Personnel seems the most important for now imo

I throw this up to you - it could very well be exactly like yous say.

Or it could be like old skool where the vote = an advantage to a faction. In that case, I"d say -

Personell is civ
Managment is coperate
and memo is the wild card other mafia team.

Or or - this poll don't mean jack but getting people takling.

All 3 of these secnarios are likley - but the way I see it - it's difficult to NOT vote personell.
What makes you break it down this way; YOU are management where you work, but are definitely not corporate? If this were set up as was the Supermarket game on LP, that would make sense, but it isn't. As Splints pointed out,several mambers of management are on the civ team, based on the pregame roster, which Dom has said has changed. Hell, those may not even be the same teams:

Because I was trying to look at things the simplest way to look at things. I admitted that everything and anything said was likely as right as it was wrong. And it turns out all of us were not quite correct.

As for how could I ever think this given my real life. Because I'm a self aware Michael. I KNOW that I'm so low on the level of managment, that I only count to corporate as being "managment" when they need to fire someone. I every day hope and pray that my team does what we all need to get done based on the fact that that I hope they are working for me and not the company.

The company only sees me as fireable management. Why did I think that management could be bad? Because 90 percent of the people I see above my level of management don't see the rest of us the same way. It's why I'm so dedicated to my old boss. He's one of the few that do. So maybe in the metaphore he's Michael and I'm Dwight. But either way - when you ask why I thought the way I thought. It's because I'm self aware. Like a RINO - I'm managment in name only. And I know it and THEY know it.

Now - how is the weird middle ground I walk every day supposed to make me accountable for a day 0 post about a poll I've had no info about in a mafia game?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

DrWilgy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

INH put too much effort in his mockery of Matt's point system. Thus I think they are on opposite teams. The reason why I'm defending Matt is because of this. If INH is bad, then Matt is probably good.

Regarding Quin, I have no justification for why I think they are on the same team, thier patterns feel similar though.

Timmer and Epi, what do you think of the questions that I have asked so far?
Were you the one who asked me who I thought would target me on like day 0? It was either you or INH.

My answer is no one. No one's targeting me Day 0 into day 1. But as for N1 - no one's targeting me that night too. I can tell you who I do think will catch lots of targets from civs and mafia N1. But you really don't need me to answer that question.

I think that I'm an excellent mislynch on day 4 or a NK on night 4 if everyone's reading me right. N3-6 tends to be my mafia downfall.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Going to bed now. Open tomorrow. Supposed to be done working at 5 my time, but soccer game and I work in a Hispanic neighborhood and the game is at 5 my time and the poll closes at 7:30something my time.

I will do my best to keep caught up.

I will try to make the most informed vote I can make when I can make it. But it might be quick and ugly with little explanation.

As of right now, I have no idea who I would vote for, my toe is only starting to get dipped into the water so to speak.
Serge
The Mark
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Serge »

So the thing we voted on, Personnel won and now roles have been revealed? Why only townies? If we voted management would have that revealed the roles of the management? I seem to recall a post here wherein the management is a separate group.

Checking out!
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

bea wrote:
timmer wrote:So... anyone able to tell me if this seems like Quin being Quin?
I *think* this is my first game with her so I'm as in the dark as you are. That said, I don't think she did anything super weird day 1 that would be anything like a baddie slip. I say keep an eye on her and see what develops. I only answer now in my catsup because I've read you ask this question several times. IDK if others gave you better answers or not yet.
It sure is. Unfortunately, however, I am not a lady.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'm not sure what time I have to leave for this birthday shindig tomorrow so just in case I don't get a chance to revisit the game before day ends I'm going to have to put my vote down right now before I go to bed.

Voting for Matt because he's the only person who's actually pinged me so far, if only a little. :shrug:

I'm hoping I'll have some time when I wake up to check the thread again to get some new information.
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Linki: How are Quin and INH, or Matt and INH possibly on the same team? Because I have not gleamed that from any Day 0 interactions.
For the most part, I don't think anyone really knows what they are talking about on Day 0/1. Especially in a closed set-up like this. I think players just throw shit out there to get a reaction from the people they mention. Civs want to use the reactions to decide whether the people they mention are bad or not. Baddies want to use the reactions to decide who they can easily "suspect" for something. Its a crapshoot this early and I, for one, am not listening to any hardcore claims that anyone has for another player.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

:smoky:
DrWilgy wrote:INH put too much effort in his mockery of Matt's point system. Thus I think they are on opposite teams. The reason why I'm defending Matt is because of this. If INH is bad, then Matt is probably good.
This is a soft accusation. What you are really saying is that you think insertnamehere is bad, but you couch that accusation in a conditional statement. Is this to imply that if Matt is bad, you think insertnamehere is good?
DrWilgy wrote:Regarding Quin, I have no justification for why I think they are on the same team, thier patterns feel similar though.
I see.
DrWilgy wrote:Timmer and Epi, what do you think of the questions that I have asked so far?
DrWilgy wrote:@Svs, did you really think you'd get a yes or no answer out of that from Dom?
2/10
DrWilgy wrote:INH, how long will you take until you begin to policy lynch no shows/wallflowers?
4/10
DrWilgy wrote:I feel that AoT mafia turned out the way it did because of this mindset. Do you agree or disagree?
2/10
DrWilgy wrote:Matt and Bea, if someone were to target you right now, who do you think would do so?
1/10
DrWilgy wrote:Hey INH and Quin, if someone were to target you right now, who would that person be?
1/10
DrWilgy wrote:Could you see multiple players targeting you currently?
1/10
DrWilgy wrote:Why would have I needed something to say Epi?
1/10
DrWilgy wrote:Timmer and Epi, what do you think of the questions that I have asked so far?
4/10
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

My reactions are in smiley format.
DrWilgy wrote: Why would have I needed something to say Epi? :stare:

INH put too much effort in his mockery of Matt's point system. :evileye: Thus I think they are on opposite teams. :huh: The reason why I'm defending Matt is because of this. :disappoint: If INH is bad, then Matt is probably good. :fist:

Regarding Quin, I have no justification for why I think they are on the same team, thier patterns feel similar though. :solitary:
In summary, your entire case is a crock of something that doesn't look like something I'd like to eat. This is you acting almost exactly like you did in AoT Mafia, making brazen NO U's, trying to interrogate people, and just making up bullshit justifications instead of following anything approaching logic.

Honestly, before this post, I was honestly thinking this was just Wilgy being Wilgy. Now I'm pretty sure there's more going on here.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Elohcin wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
For the most part, I don't think anyone really knows what they are talking about on Day 0/1. Especially in a closed set-up like this. I think players just throw shit out there to get a reaction from the people they mention. Civs want to use the reactions to decide whether the people they mention are bad or not. Baddies want to use the reactions to decide who they can easily "suspect" for something. Its a crapshoot this early and I, for one, am not listening to any hardcore claims that anyone has for another player.
I honestly hate this style of posturing, fake accusations, and saying random ass bullshit in the hopes of getting a mythical, legendary "accurate scum reaction." Which 9 times out of 10, proves to be dead wrong.

Also, scum love to do this style of playing, and it's honestly something I'll mark down as suspicious.

I dunno. Maybe I'm just an old relic of the times where cases were made on, you know, facts and shit, and not from people reading into reactions that other people had to whatever BS they decided to spout. Maybe this style of playing is the future. Who knows.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote: 2/10
4/10
2/10
1/10
1/10
1/10
1/10
4/10
That's what she said.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

insertnamehere wrote:My reactions are in smiley format.
DrWilgy wrote: Why would have I needed something to say Epi? :stare:

INH put too much effort in his mockery of Matt's point system. :evileye: Thus I think they are on opposite teams. :huh: The reason why I'm defending Matt is because of this. :disappoint: If INH is bad, then Matt is probably good. :fist:

Regarding Quin, I have no justification for why I think they are on the same team, thier patterns feel similar though. :solitary:
In summary, your entire case is a crock of something that doesn't look like something I'd like to eat. This is you acting almost exactly like you did in AoT Mafia, making brazen NO U's, trying to interrogate people, and just making up bullshit justifications instead of following anything approaching logic.

Honestly, before this post, I was honestly thinking this was just Wilgy being Wilgy. Now I'm pretty sure there's more going on here.
Hmm? When did I make a no you? Also, it's true that I'm playing like I did in AoT. That's on purpose. Why is this alignment indicitive?
Epignosis wrote:This is a soft accusation. What you are really saying is that you think insertnamehere is bad, but you couch that accusation in a conditional statement. Is this to imply that if Matt is bad, you think insertnamehere is good?
Indeed. A shame you don't like my questions, are there any comments regarding the results you would like to make?
Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DrWilgy wrote: Hmm? Did I stutter? When did I make a no you? When you accused me and Quin out of nowhere for no reason. Also, it's true that I'm playing like I did in AoT. That's on purpose. Why is this alignment indicitive? Because you were bad in AoT Mafia.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

insertnamehere wrote:
DrWilgy wrote: Hmm? Did I stutter?No, but it would be funny if you did. Me inserting "hmm?" is an expression of thought. Things that I'm building up or pondering in my head will be responded to by a "hmm?" When did I make a no you? When you accused me and Quin out of nowhere for no reason.I gave my reason for my suspicion on you INH. Your thoughts on it (referring to it as nonexistent) is interesting. Also, it's true that I'm playing like I did in AoT. That's on purpose. Why is this alignment indicitive? Because you were bad in AoT Mafia.So? I've been bad in other games with other styles as well.
Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DrWilgy wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
DrWilgy wrote: Hmm? Did I stutter? No, but it would be funny if you did. Me inserting "hmm?" is an expression of thought. Things that I'm building up or pondering in my head will be responded to by a "hmm?" Hmm. When did I make a no you? When you accused me and Quin out of nowhere for no reason. I gave my reason for my suspicion on you INH. Your thoughts on it (referring to it as nonexistent) is interesting. Because I made a sarcastic jokey post about Matt, who I haven't actually said that I suspect, me and him must be on opposite teams, and we should lynch me to see if Matt is bad? That's based on such loose false reasoning that it just screams "I want to vote this guy, but I have to find some BS reason first." There's no actual logic or genuine thought behind it, so in my mind it registers as nonexistent. Also, it's true that I'm playing like I did in AoT. That's on purpose. Why is this alignment indicitive? Because you were bad in AoT Mafia. So? I've been bad in other games with other styles as well. I'm sorry, I don't have any knowledge of your other games because I've only played with you once. So I'm basing my suspicion on what I know, rather than making great leaps. Also, you basically admit that you're playing the same exact game as your baddie AoT game, and you expect people to not see that as suspicious? What?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote:If Pam is able to detect lies in all statements (excluding the obvious), I wonder whether it matters if the statement is made by someone who knows whether or not its the truth themselves. I'm going to ask Dom about it, and if he says it's right, it might be a good idea to just stockpile a whole bunch of hypotheses so she can gather information.
If a statement can be rendered true or false (i.e. Factual not opinion based) and does not break the alignment rule I gave earlier then it is check able.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 213
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Sorry all I'm doing construction (of all things lol) all day today and zipping over on a date to see Independence Day right after. So I'm not gonna be around much at all leading up to EoD

I've skimmed the past few pages and only have a few things to say:
-Where is Matt? People have been answering for him, which he has expressly said he doesn't like other people doing for other people.
-Wilgy, don't you think that acting the same way as your bad self in another game could be perceived as alignment indicative? Like, just a little? This is like bubble gum bursting in your face, looking in the mirror and going, "I'm still beautiful", tossing back that lock of hair back and saying 'screw the haters!' In other words, this could just be Wilgy being Wilgy. Or it could be Wilgy misspeaking himself into a corner.
-Goldy has yet to check in, and honestly that is where my vote is going right now. Day 1's gonna Day 1, and I think suspicions will make more sense when we see a flip.

vote Goldy

I hope to check back in before EoD, but can't promise it
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I think I'm getting too rusty. Wilgy's post, though it sounds like Wilgy, reads as pingy. But then INH's replies read as pingy, as well. Basically, my brain is seeing people sort of jockeying for position as if they feel the spotlight on them and don't like it, but I'm unsure of where to go with it. Going to wait a bit to see how things play out.

Wilgy, in direct reply to you, your post just made too many statements that seem unsupportable this early in the game, and I'm not a big fan of that.
My siggie.
Zeus
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Zeus »

OMG! Dr.Wiggly.... I know you!

Is that the same Scotty I played with before on Mafia Universe?

SIGURD! COME! Give me some reads.. Help me out.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 7

Post by sig »

Zeus why are you voting for me? You can talk to the other players they won't bite.......much. :feb:

So I'm wary of INH for his day 0 thing with Matt, and I have a ping on Wilgy.
I don't think matt should be lynched today. I found SVS reaction to Matt odd.

Besides that I don't have much else to go on.

I'm in the middle of packing for my trip, but should be more active later tonight or tomorrow.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”