The Wanted (dom)
64%

Total votes: 14
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 174

Re: [Day Eight] The Office Mafia

Post by insertnamehere »

If I wasn't one of the two people tied for most votes, I would totally follow you right now TH.

At the same time, I don't see what everyone finds so crazy about espers. I'm not seeing the baddie there.

So I don't wanna fuck him over by breaking the tie myself, even though it may come to that.

All that being excluded, I'd totally be up for a DB vote. If you change your vote to him instead of bea, I'm prepared for some college-style experimentation.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 186

Post by Epignosis »

Since I trust Turnip Head, if insertnamehere moves his vote to bea or DrumBeats, I will move mine.

INH? Your move.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

screw it.

if we've gotta go down, let's do it together.

Plus I don't know how much computer access I'll have for the next week, so why don't I go out with a bang?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

I moved my vote to Drumbeats.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I moved my vote to bea for now.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

I'm not bad. I'm overworked and have no free time. Big differenvr. I'm sorry I've not contributed. I bit off way m9re than I could chew this game.

I feel better about inh than I do about espers whom I have little to no read on. In truth I have little clue who is bad at this point. All I know is that I'm not. And at least one other civ has thought so in this game.

Voting espers more to save inh. Again, I don't think he's bad then anything.

Give me the civ you suck award for sure, but if you want to catch baddies looking at me is the wrong tree to shake.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

bea wrote:I'm not bad. I'm overworked and have no free time. Big differenvr. I'm sorry I've not contributed. I bit off way m9re than I could chew this game.

I feel better about inh than I do about espers whom I have little to no read on. In truth I have little clue who is bad at this point. All I know is that I'm not. And at least one other civ has thought so in this game.

Voting espers more to save inh. Again, I don't think he's bad then anything.

Give me the civ you suck award for sure, but if you want to catch baddies looking at me is the wrong tree to shake.
What do you think of DrumBeats?
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 315

Post by DrumBeats »

Turnip Head wrote:Welp, I think DrumBeats is bad. Here's a quote of his from Battlestar Galactica, where he was town:
DrumBeats wrote:
ika wrote:What your play meta at town and scum?
Very similar meta to be honest. My scum philosophy is to come up with a fakeclaim early and pretend I'm town. I'm never above bussing if the person is being suspicious. Honestly, I haven't heard any ways to distinguish it, but if you would like I can provide two game threads from my homesite, one scum and one town for you guys to look for things in.

However, I am used to game with outside communication and roleclaiming/info dumping allowed. That being said the main difference with my scum meta is ill often fakeclaim a more obscure informational role and try to use it to clear myself and steer the town. As town, I would pull fakeclaim gambits privately to try to bait kills on me to clear or make another user likely scum when I've had less useful roles.

Since OC and role claiming isn't really relevant here, I'm curious as to how I'll end up doing because so much of my usual game involves gambits between the two.
"Steer the town", does that remind you of anyone? :grin:

And I think bea is his partner. I have a crackpot theory (which, god I hope I'm right about) that two mafiosos are already dead via Packer and Andy. ISO's tell me that bea and DB have had almost no interaction this game. In fact, here's all that I could find between them, and DrumBeats has interacted with A LOT of players:
bea @ DrumBeats wrote:how did I not make your low posters list??

Those that did do deserve a good looktielu.
DrumBeats wrote:@ Bea - You had 50+ posts and I feel like yours have content so in order to save myself some time, I'm not doing you with the low posters. Only person in the low poster group that has more posts than you is Serge, but that I because I can't remember a single contribution from him.

I'm adding you to my "Do an ISO later" group though.
He never followed through with that ISO on bea and they haven't talked since. :puppy:
Eh, look at Transistor. I tried to steer the town there too. I always try to steer the town, my scum meta refers to doing it from behind the scenes, in games with OC and Info-dumping. I provided fake info as fact and led fake lynches.

Looking at this game, I've pushed the same ideas since the beginning, and people took forever to come around to some of them.

Question for you:

Why did you have time to look through the beast that was BSG mafia, for some arbitrary meta statement of me, but not have time to look through this thread for suspicions this phase? This suspicion feels entirely fabricated imo, and I bet one of your scumbuddies gave you that quote from BSG. Except that's more of a statement and not a question, so here are my questions about it:

What provoked you to look through another game for info?

Were you looking for stuff on everybody or just me?

(If everyone) What did you find about anybody else?

(If just me) Why did you choose BSG and not Transistor?

Also, about interactions with bea, that's fair. I fell flat on literally all of my other ISOs though, and you failed to mention that. Look at how many I promised and how many I got to. I've had a very busy few weeks lately and haven't had the time, and when I have had time free up I've lacked the motivation. I've had job shadowings, volunteer work, and summer classes dominating a lot of my time lately, and add Pokemon Go into the equation and my motivation is shot.

You also say that espers "vanished" - Since when was espers here?

Do you think that the role you suspect for Epi to be has any implications on his suspicions of INH?

Also, why did you vote bea over me?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

bea, if you're good, I think you should vote for DrumBeats. I don't like the espers vote at all today. Yesterday, before we were down another 2 in the numbers, sure let's get rid of him. Today, it sounds like a way to hand the baddies the game if he's town. DB was the one stressing how this is a "can't mislynch" stage of the game, and yet here he is, voting for the inactive. Don't "vote espers to save INH"; that makes me think you're trading one easy lynch for another. We need to vote for someone who is bad.

I will switch my vote to DrumBeats if you do.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:bea, if you're good, I think you should vote for DrumBeats. I don't like the espers vote at all today. Yesterday, before we were down another 2 in the numbers, sure let's get rid of him. Today, it sounds like a way to hand the baddies the game if he's town. DB was the one stressing how this is a "can't mislynch" stage of the game, and yet here he is, voting for the inactive. Don't "vote espers to save INH"; that makes me think you're trading one easy lynch for another. We need to vote for someone who is bad.

I want to emphasize that I trust TH.

bea, if you are good, follow this man's advice. Anybody else for that matter.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Turnip Head wrote:bea, if you're good, I think you should vote for DrumBeats. I don't like the espers vote at all today. Yesterday, before we were down another 2 in the numbers, sure let's get rid of him. Today, it sounds like a way to hand the baddies the game if he's town. DB was the one stressing how this is a "can't mislynch" stage of the game, and yet here he is, voting for the inactive. Don't "vote espers to save INH"; that makes me think you're trading one easy lynch for another. We need to vote for someone who is bad.

Half of your suspicion of me was based on bea being bad too. Weak appeal to try to draw a civ on your scum wagon.

Will move my vote to TH if anyone else supports it. Espers will be where it stays if need be though, because I know I am not scum and
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

and?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DrumBeats wrote:Looking at this game, I've pushed the same ideas since the beginning, and people took forever to come around to some of them.
Yes, I think you've focused your efforts this game. Going through your BSG game made me see you were a little more scatterbrained there, you riffed. Your ideas here don't evolve the way a civ's might.
DrumBeats wrote:Why did you have time to look through the beast that was BSG mafia, for some arbitrary meta statement of me, but not have time to look through this thread for suspicions this phase?
Image And I wanted to have a control group; a game where I could know your alignment and compare it to this one.

DrumBeats wrote:This suspicion feels entirely fabricated imo, and I bet one of your scumbuddies gave you that quote from BSG.
Haha. Hahahah. Ha. Ha.
DrumBeats wrote:Were you looking for stuff on everybody or just me?
Just you, my friend. Because I've come around to thinking that almost everyone else left is civ. You were one of my only question marks.
DrumBeats wrote:(If just me) Why did you choose BSG and not Transistor?
idk.
DrumBeats wrote:You also say that espers "vanished" - Since when was espers here?
Exactly.
DrumBeats wrote:Do you think that the role you suspect for Epi to be has any implications on his suspicions of INH?
No.
DrumBeats wrote:Also, why did you vote bea over me?
It's just what I had to do.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

TH makes a good point. And Bea's post didn't make me feel better. I also think Espers is a really easy target for baddies to jump onto since he's been so absent.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I asked you earlier if you suspected me, DB, because you've questioned my intentions most of the game but you've never let it develop into pressure or votes for me. I point blank asked if you were suspicious of me, and you ignored the opportunity to respond to that. Only now that I've come out against you, do you turn on me. The mark of a mafioso :mafia:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrumBeats- you never gave your detailed opinion on bea even though you said you were going to.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Turnip Head wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:Looking at this game, I've pushed the same ideas since the beginning, and people took forever to come around to some of them.
Yes, I think you've focused your efforts this game. Going through your BSG game made me see you were a little more scatterbrained there, you riffed. Your ideas here don't evolve the way a civ's might.
I was more scatterbrained in BSG because it was my first game with y'all, and there was a learning curve for this site's style. Now I'm used to how this site works. Give examples for how my ideas didn't evolve like a civ's might instead of making a blanket statement with no evidence. You've never mentioned this before and now you're trying to make an oppotunistic snipe at EoD.
DrumBeats wrote:Why did you have time to look through the beast that was BSG mafia, for some arbitrary meta statement of me, but not have time to look through this thread for suspicions this phase?
Image And I wanted to have a control group; a game where I could know your alignment and compare it to this one. [/quote]

That's fair. But using someone's first game with a system and comparing it to a later game is a bit dumb. Also, I had a role in that game where I needed to survive for the good of everyone (preventing cylon attacks), so I was less aggressive. My playstyle changes upon the role.

DrumBeats wrote:This suspicion feels entirely fabricated imo, and I bet one of your scumbuddies gave you that quote from BSG.
Haha. Hahahah. Ha. Ha. [/quote] Ha. Hahahaha. Ha.
DrumBeats wrote:Were you looking for stuff on everybody or just me?
Just you, my friend. Because I've come around to thinking that almost everyone else left is civ. You were one of my only question marks. [/quote]

Not according to your recent posts, gonna quote after this.
DrumBeats wrote:(If just me) Why did you choose BSG and not Transistor?
idk.[/quote] Cool
DrumBeats wrote:You also say that espers "vanished" - Since when was espers here?
Exactly. [/quote] Yep. No point there.
DrumBeats wrote:Do you think that the role you suspect for Epi to be has any implications on his suspicions of INH?
No. [/quote] Then we are not thinking the same role. Hmm...
DrumBeats wrote:Also, why did you vote bea over me?
It's just what I had to do.[/quote] Lol ok. Proving my point.

If this isn't MYLO, I want you guys to take down TH next phase. I can 99% guarantee a scum flip I think. I've seen what I need to.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Re: [Day Four] The Office Mafia

Post by DrumBeats »

DrumBeats wrote:Reading through everything now. After tomorrow night, I'm going to be relatively busy on Thursday and Friday, so I'll try to get some stuff out then, but I won't be near as active as usual.

Serge's theory about the scum lying in the No voters is ridiculous imo. I'm sure there are some scum votes there. But I would bet there are some scum votes in yes as well. The points raised against him about his content ratio are alarming, and I want to do a full ISO of all the low-posters to examine the content they've put forward.

I'm trying to figure out where I stand on Scotty right now. My reasoning for him wasn't entirely dependent on Matt, but the same could be said for my Matt read and I was wrong about that one. I did notice you say Scotty that you had been dancing around Matt, why?

Scotty's case on timmer seems like it could be promising, I'll have to look into the ISO. I don't like the subtle defense of Lorab in it though, because Lorab is still one of my high scumreads.

Also find Scotty's new thoughts of NO U as a bit contradictory towards how he talked about it earlier in the game, as he's used it multiple times to discredit my arguments. I'll do a specialized NO U ISO for Scotty to see if this is just me being bias right now or if it is a difference.
@Drumbeats when you get back from vacation, I'm wondering your take on the Matt reveal and if I am still at the top of your list?
Not at the top, but still on there. I want to look into you a bit more, and re-evaluate with the new knowledge about Matt.

Really not liking Serge's tunnel vision on the night polls. I feel like he is choosing the least alignment-indicative aspect of the game and harping on it enough to appear to be contributing, by doing absolutely nothing.

@ TH's new philosphy - I like Enrique too, but even civs can be way wrong about their suspicions (lol @ me and matt). Vote for yourself, because in the end you are responsible for it. Sheeping is the worst.

ISOs that are inbound within the day phase:
Low-Poster Content analysis:
DFaraday
Enrique
Splints
Espers
LoRab
Serge (High post count - but low content)
Sorsha
Spacedaisy
timmer
juliets
(Hot damn that's a lot of low posters)
Scotty NO U analysis

Later I want to do a full Scotty ISO, as well as an INH, and Epi one, but those I'm not sure I can fit in today.

Also it should be noted that 20/26 roles have been revealed. If there's an explanation for SVS's vote - it will have to show up soon.

I also never got around to most of those. Next point.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Next Point: Would you vote bea? Why or why not? Your life depends on your answer.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Re: [Night Six] The Office Mafia

Post by DrumBeats »

Turnip Head wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:Where do both of you stand on espers?
If we're going down that road I'd rather lynch SpaceDaisy.
Those are two completely different roads though. What's your case on Spacedaisy?
I mean the road of lynching a nonparticipant. IMO espers has screwed us either way because we can't afford to mislynch him at this stage of the game, but he's given us no way to deduce his alignment and hasn't helped us solve the game. At this point he's a warm body that I'm just praying is on our side.

My case on Spacedaisy is I went back and looked at her posts in Death Note, the only game I remember playing where she was bad, and she did that teeter-totter between opinions thing that she did here during the SVS fiasco. It gives the appearance of evolving thoughts. That one post was really her only meaty contribution to the game, I think it's interesting that she picked that topic to go all detailed with, when she hasn't done that really anywhere else, so maybe it was just for show. I don't know that she'd lay THAT low as a baddie but I've seen her pull off a quiet baddie game before, she was busy IRL at the time and it worked in her favor, so who knows.
Turnip Head wrote:Okay no, bea's not bad either. So sweet, so pure.

Fuck this game.
Turnip Head wrote:Scotty to be honest I'm as lost as you are. I think I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and vote for espers because fuck it. Everyone seems so genuine to me at this point, I don't know who to not trust.
Turnip Head wrote:Also I think we're gonna lose, and if that's the case I'd rather lose to anyone but espers. Nothing against him personally, but he has 12 posts.
Turnip Head wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Lol, you all are about to be real disappointed. The only ones who would really be gunning for me dead are the ones who would be afraid I might use my power to find out their role, but if you all couldn't tell from how I played, I did not care which team won because it didn't matter. Like I said though, I don't feel like I deserved a win at all, so I'm ok with dying. Have fun y'all and may the best team win!
This is about what I expected :sigh:
Turnip Head wrote:Why are you bad bea? :(

TH is inconsistent as hell. Look at this shit. A full 360 on espers, a 180 on Bea, a 180 on Spacedaisy.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DrumBeats wrote:Give examples for how my ideas didn't evolve like a civ's might instead of making a blanket statement with no evidence. You've never mentioned this before and now you're trying to make an oppotunistic snipe at EoD.
Are you disputing that this is the case, or are you just trying to give me busy work? I've already made my mind up, if anyone else is interested they can go back and look for examples if they wish. I see you beating the same drums all game. You even said so yourself just now:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I believe Turnip Head is good. I want your answer to my bea question.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Epignosis wrote:Next Point: Would you vote bea? Why or why not? Your life depends on your answer.
With the current vote situation no. I believe bea is much more likely town than espers at this point. If votes are tied between me and bea then yes, because I know I am a civ.

Epi - answer my previous question about INH. One previous statement in the thread. And add that question for Turnip Head. Give me one previous statement from TH that makes you trust him.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Re: [Night Six] The Office Mafia

Post by Turnip Head »

DrumBeats wrote:TH is inconsistent as hell. Look at this shit. A full 360 on espers, a 180 on Bea, a 180 on Spacedaisy.
Well you see, I'm a civ with no info, so I tend to change my mind a lot. Would you know anything about that? :ponder:

I've been back and forth on many players all game. You are only now trying to use this against me. Why did you wait until I called you out? You were the one telling us to dig into our suspicions today. Yet your vote has been on espers all day. You said nothing about me and my inconsistency.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrumBeats wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Next Point: Would you vote bea? Why or why not? Your life depends on your answer.
With the current vote situation no. I believe bea is much more likely town than espers at this point. If votes are tied between me and bea then yes, because I know I am a civ.

Epi - answer my previous question about INH. One previous statement in the thread. And add that question for Turnip Head. Give me one previous statement from TH that makes you trust him.
No.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Turnip Head wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:Give examples for how my ideas didn't evolve like a civ's might instead of making a blanket statement with no evidence. You've never mentioned this before and now you're trying to make an oppotunistic snipe at EoD.
Are you disputing that this is the case, or are you just trying to give me busy work? I've already made my mind up, if anyone else is interested they can go back and look for examples if they wish. I see you beating the same drums all game. You even said so yourself just now:
No, I'm trying to get you to make an actual damn case instead of coming on here, making an untrue blanket statement and expecting people to believe it. If you've made up your mind then find examples to convince others, they need time to think, you clearly had enough time to "read" BSG, you should have time to find examples of your suspicion on me right? :haha:

Because I believe in my ideas from the beginning lmao.

@ Epi - I'm trying, but I"m also trying to spew in case I'm mislynched tonight and its not yet MYLO.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrumBeats and bea are teammates.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DrumBeats wrote:No, I'm trying to get you to make an actual damn case instead of coming on here, making an untrue blanket statement and expecting people to believe it. If you've made up your mind then find examples to convince others, they need time to think, you clearly had enough time to "read" BSG, you should have time to find examples of your suspicion on me right? :haha:
Or I could just do whatever I want :workit:
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Epignosis wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:

No.
Then you're not Pam like I thought you were, awesome.

Scumteam imo:
TH
Epi
SVS
Espers

They've probably got one more extra imo. Probably not bea or INH imo based on what TH and Epi have been spewing. They only started this case on me when it seemed like espers was the lynch target. Epi hopped over too easily from INH - who he has been exclusively pushing for the past ton of days. This is likely a MYLO situation in which scum is trying to make a big play to end it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrumBeats wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:

No.

Scumteam imo:
TH
Epi
SVS
Espers

They've probably got one more extra imo. Probably not bea or INH imo based on what TH and Epi have been spewing. They only started this case on me when it seemed like espers was the lynch target. Epi hopped over too easily from INH - who he has been exclusively pushing for the past ton of days. This is likely a MYLO situation in which scum is trying to make a big play to end it.
No, I'm not Pam, and you are foolish.

Please vote this guy out.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DrumBeats wrote:They only started this case on me when it seemed like espers was the lynch target.
And you only started this case on me when it seemed like you and bea were a target. Before that, you were just looking for an easy lynch :mafia: No need to ruffle my feathers if espers is gonna go down easy, am I right?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrumBeats, please show me what evidence you saw the in the thread that gave you the idea I was Pam. Why did you think I was Pam?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Drumbeats: What is your current opinion of bea?
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Epignosis wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:

No.

Scumteam imo:
TH
Epi
SVS
Espers

TH mentioned he thought he knew what role you were, I saw your 3J is mafia push, and thought you lie detected his "I am independent" thing - this lead to me believing your stubborn push of INH was due to a lie detect - hence asking for one statement - which would've allowed you as Pam to softclaim your check. That not being the case I'm entirely convinced you and TH are buddying, and rallying to save espers.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Epignosis wrote:Drumbeats: What is your current opinion of bea?
Probably civ
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrumBeats wrote:
Probably civ
On what basis?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Lorab I think you should move your vote to Drummer Boy, if you suspect him. He said he'd vote for bea if he has to. Let's see if he's telling the truth.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrumBeats wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:

No.

Scumteam imo:
TH
Epi
SVS
Espers

TH mentioned he thought he knew what role you were, I saw your 3J is mafia push, and thought you lie detected his "I am independent" thing - this lead to me believing your stubborn push of INH was due to a lie detect - hence asking for one statement - which would've allowed you as Pam to softclaim your check. That not being the case I'm entirely convinced you and TH are buddying, and rallying to save espers.
I'm not Pam. Try again.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DrumBeats wrote:TH mentioned he thought he knew what role you were, I saw your 3J is mafia push, and thought you lie detected his "I am independent" thing - this lead to me believing your stubborn push of INH was due to a lie detect - hence asking for one statement - which would've allowed you as Pam to softclaim your check. That not being the case I'm entirely convinced you and TH are buddying, and rallying to save espers.
espers - now THERE'S a guy worth saving.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Turnip Head wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:They only started this case on me when it seemed like espers was the lynch target.
And you only started this case on me when it seemed like you and bea were a target. Before that, you were just looking for an easy lynch :mafia: No need to ruffle my feathers if espers is gonna go down easy, am I right?
When did it ever seem like bea and I were the target? :confused2: I questioned how many people you cleared, because only a mafia would know who was town and who wasn't and you almost never supplied reasoning.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Turnip Head wrote:Lorab I think you should move your vote to Drummer Boy, if you suspect him. He said he'd vote for bea if he has to. Let's see if he's telling the truth.
LoRab - This will likely cause us to lose the game. Bea is likely civ and they are trying their damnedest to save espers right now
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Turnip Head wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:TH mentioned he thought he knew what role you were, I saw your 3J is mafia push, and thought you lie detected his "I am independent" thing - this lead to me believing your stubborn push of INH was due to a lie detect - hence asking for one statement - which would've allowed you as Pam to softclaim your check. That not being the case I'm entirely convinced you and TH are buddying, and rallying to save espers.
espers - now THERE'S a guy worth saving.
He is when he's your scum buddy in a potential MYLO situation :nicenod:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DrumBeats wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
When did it ever seem like bea and I were the target? :confused2: I questioned how many people you cleared, because only a mafia would know who was town and who wasn't and you almost never supplied reasoning.
Don't make me talk in circles. You didn't push for my lynch until I pushed for yours and bea's. You were content to keep me busy with providing evidence and giving examples. I come out against you and now you're calling me scum in every post :meany:
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Epignosis wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Probably civ
On what basis?
TH is pushing him or I as a counterwagon here to espers. I'm relatively sure TH is scum.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

If DrumBeats really was town and thought I was bad, he would have pushed for my lynch long before I pushed for his. I've been flip flopping and refusing to go in detail about my reads all game. It's not like I only suddenly started doing that an hour ago.

But DB stuck with his espers vote because nobody was challenging him until now.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrumBeats wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Probably civ
On what basis?
TH is pushing him or I as a counterwagon here to espers. I'm relatively sure TH is scum.
You're relatively wrong.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Turnip Head wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Don't make me talk in circles. You didn't push for my lynch until I pushed for yours and bea's. You were content to keep me busy with providing evidence and giving examples. I come out against you and now you're calling me scum in every post :meany:
Ohhh I see what you were saying, I misinterpreted that statement my bad.

I gave a chance for everyone to express their suspicions at the beginning of the day - you know like discussion should work. You waited until espers seemed to have the upper hand and then pushed this lynch over stuff from another thread, which you for some reason had time to read, but not time to make a case based on the current game.

You have never responded to my points about the differences between the context of BSG and this game either, or provided evidence from this thread to back up most of your claims. This was a strategically late push, because you know you don't have shit to back it up.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Turnip Head wrote:If DrumBeats really was town and thought I was bad, he would have pushed for my lynch long before I pushed for his. I've been flip flopping and refusing to go in detail about my reads all game. It's not like I only suddenly started doing that an hour ago.

But DB stuck with his espers vote because nobody was challenging him until now.
I got most of my suspicion from this manuever you're pulling right now tbh. The timing of it, and the basis of it is entirely opportunistic in a potential MYLO situation. You're bad.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Epignosis wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Probably civ
On what basis?
You're relatively wrong.
You're relatively scum :shrug:

Return to “Previous Jobs”