Ricochet wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Well, you're here now, so I'm switching to BWT. :srsnod:
Oh so you're applying the Scotty philosophy this game. :eek:

We can lynch you D1 instead of Scotty, then. :noble:
Go for it. :noble:
I'll let the others. Mac is top priority afaic.
You busted MP's chops about his MP vote. That is fair. Then you said Mac is top priority. Your reason for voting him is " ". Why does the non-existent policy of yours overshadow everything that might happen in the next 48 hours or so?
I suppose it's closer to 24 now, but this post is ancient history.

I didn't notice the linki at first and then linki'd myself.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 823
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: MAD MAX: Day 1

Post by Sloonei »

I see Rico's supposed reason for voting Mac. I don't like it. Rico, talk about something else please. What do you think of Elohcin or MP?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

a2thezebra wrote:Throwing a vote on Scotty.
a2thezebra wrote:
Scotty wrote:Suspicious of Glorf for voting in the poll but not commenting.

Glorfindel? More like Skaglorfindel.
:eye:
zebra is getting my vote until she tells us why she's eyeballing this Scotty post.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I have not seen a committed and engaged MP in a long long time, so I don't know quite how to read him at this time, but a few of his posts did have me scratching my chin a little.

This one, for instance:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Oh, and I'm tentatively feeling good about zebra as well. Her willingness to throw a vote on Scotty for a perceived :eye: moment seemed natural and not forced.

Not feeling those bad vibes from anyone just yet, but I'm sure they will come. :feb:
Polar opposite response to mine. I see no reason why zebra throwing minimal-effort poo at Scotty on Day is a town-tell.

This one as well:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Sorry to hear about your mom, Glorfindel. Wishing the best!

I'll hop on the MacDougall policy lynch. Why not? :slick:
Let's start with "why". What's the policy behind your vote to lynch Mac?
Shits and giggles. :nicenod:
As always, shits and giggles are often in the eye of the shitter and giggler. What makes one man shit and giggle, may not make someone else.
OK, this was the best response imaginable. INH is not getting my vote today.
What's so "best imaginable" about this post, socky?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sprityo wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
sprityo wrote:reading this, it amazes me you all have things to say to eachother, that are never 100% the same, from game to game. Mafia is a strange game indeed.

but uh, ill move my vote to Neil Hardy. i dont trust a man who isnt himself
I don't know who the hell Neil Hardy is, but you can be sure he's not on my stage! Let me tell you something, Straight from the Heart *wink*, this audience has no room for people who don't even know who they came to see.
I Hartley know who you are
Do you know anything about anyone here?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm going to start a band called Minimal Effort Poo.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Neil Hartley's Minimal Effort Poo
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 289

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:Sorry folks, I forgot this game had started! :D
Glorf, I hope your mum feels better soon. :)
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Sorry to hear about your mom, Glorfindel. Wishing the best!

You are bad.
MacDougall wrote:I'm glad you hold me in such high regard Ricochet but I'm not a baddie. :shrug:
- 1 point.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Eh? I don't think we're seeing eye to eye here. I was merely expressing agreement that it seemed like you were trying to generate content.

Yes, that's the hypothesis. Based on the implication that all I'd need to do to hunt Mac is just that, given a good history of "reading him well". But that implication is false.

So how can you merely express agreement at something not backed up by its logic?
Rico, this isn't some kind of in-depth investigation. You were correct about Mac in the most recent game you two played together. You seemed to be, to me anyway, inevitably fixating on him to an unhealthy degree. It appeared very possible to me that you were generating content for the sake of it. I now believe that explanation to be less likely given your hyperfocus on this.

This is mafia. I appreciate hard evidence, but I don't need to go back and visit other games to see whether the premise is true or not. I just made a gut assessment on what I thought was happening in the moment.
....who tf is this guy????

I doubt that you are sincerely formulating an opinion based around someone's ability to read someone with a data set of 1 game. This is not logical, rational MP talking.
MacDougall wrote:
You are mistaken. The only pattern I engage as Mafia is an anti pattern. I have no default kill position. Generally I just kill the people who suspect me, though sometimes not. In the last game I was only in it for the troll hence silencing Scotty several times. So I was just killing people I knew. If I am being fully transparent with you I killed you when you subbed in because it was highly entertaining as much as I didn't want to contend with you.

Next time I am Mafia I am just as likely to kill in alphabetical order.

Everyone has reasons for choosing who they kill Rico. Why do you figure my reasons are more anti town than others? I don't get it aside from the fact that you figure I would kill you quickly. Funnily enough in this game I probably would if I was bad. But anyone who kills does so for nefarious purposes obviously and a policy lynch based on who I might hypothetically kill is quite vapid.
If you were trolling, then why kill me?
Of course my intention in that game was to kill in the way that would most benefit me at the time. On several occasions nothing benefitted me much so I just chose to kill those who it would frustrate the most at the time or the player with the best rep. You had a loud and accurate read on me so I silenced you so you would have to watch me bullshit my way out of disappearing for days and then I killed you before you had a chance to achieve sweet release.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote:I have not seen a committed and engaged MP in a long long time, so I don't know quite how to read him at this time, but a few of his posts did have me scratching my chin a little.

This one, for instance:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Oh, and I'm tentatively feeling good about zebra as well. Her willingness to throw a vote on Scotty for a perceived :eye: moment seemed natural and not forced.

Not feeling those bad vibes from anyone just yet, but I'm sure they will come. :feb:
Polar opposite response to mine. I see no reason why zebra throwing minimal-effort poo at Scotty on Day is a town-tell.

This one as well:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

As always, shits and giggles are often in the eye of the shitter and giggler. What makes one man shit and giggle, may not make someone else.
Liar! You have no chin.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

/out-of character

The fact that we're spending this much energy discussing Mac's night kill tendencies in a game which has not yet seen a night kill -- or a night phase, is nonsense. I'm not interested in lynching him right now.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:/out-of character

The fact that we're spending this much energy discussing Mac's night kill tendencies in a game which has not yet seen a night kill -- or a night phase, is nonsense. I'm not interested in lynching him right now.
No please I need this. Therapy is too expensive.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 274

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I honestly don't know what to say in defence. There is nothing to defend against. Your role playing or lack thereof confuses me.
I'll take a break to state it clearly:

There is nothing inherently suspicious about roleplay. Sometimes people just want to goof around and have a little fun in Mafia games. There are always people who cast suspicion for it though, and some of those are smearers. Your suspicion of me looked fake, like you had to squeeze your brain really hard to generate something bad to say about the roleplay.
What'd you say of my accusers when I role played as Domald?

Emphasis on right now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I have not seen a committed and engaged MP in a long long time, so I don't know quite how to read him at this time, but a few of his posts did have me scratching my chin a little.

This one, for instance:

This one as well:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Liar! You have no chin.
I do too, it's just a little banged up! Everyone go look at my chin.

Got any reads?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 152

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:If MacDougall can't kill you, then he can't kill you. And if he can kill you, all he has to do is...refrain from doing so. If you were good, you've opened yourself up to being killed to set up MacDougall.

Not helpful.
This.

Rico has set up a very risky system here. He's intentionally put a massive target on his back. If neither Rico or Mac are bad, all the mafia has to do is kill Rico, and they get a free lynch of Mac. This same logic gives Mac a smokescreen to hide behind if he is, in fact, bad. In both scenarios, Rico = Dead N1.

It seems like such a categorically poor move for Rico that it essentially leaves me with two options. A. He has some sort of secret info or an ulterior motive for voting Mac Day 1. B. He knows for sure that the target on his back won't hurt him because he's scum.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote:What'd you say of my accusers when I role played as Domald?
I don't remember. I didn't suspect you for it. Roleplay is fun. Fun is not bad.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I honestly don't know what to say in defence. There is nothing to defend against. Your role playing or lack thereof confuses me.

There is nothing inherently suspicious about roleplay. Sometimes people just want to goof around and have a little fun in Mafia games. There are always people who cast suspicion for it though, and some of those are smearers. Your suspicion of me looked fake, like you had to squeeze your brain really hard to generate something bad to say about the roleplay.
What'd you say of my accusers when I role played as Domald?

Emphasis on right now.
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 39#p296039

This post was sort of a reminder to look into this.

JJJ's consistency is consistent.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:If MacDougall can't kill you, then he can't kill you. And if he can kill you, all he has to do is...refrain from doing so. If you were good, you've opened yourself up to being killed to set up MacDougall.

Not helpful.
This.

Rico has set up a very risky system here. He's intentionally put a massive target on his back. If neither Rico or Mac are bad, all the mafia has to do is kill Rico, and they get a free lynch of Mac. This same logic gives Mac a smokescreen to hide behind if he is, in fact, bad. In both scenarios, Rico = Dead N1.

It seems like such a categorically poor move for Rico that it essentially leaves me with two options. A. He has some sort of secret info or an ulterior motive for voting Mac Day 1. B. He knows for sure that the target on his back won't hurt him because he's scum.
Got any comments on things that aren't Rico or Mac?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

insertnamehere wrote:

Not helpful.
This.

I don't quite agree with the judgment of Rico here, but I like where your mind is at. It looks like a genuine thought process.

I think Rico's behavior is void of strategy. He is cranky that Mac killed him in the previous game and that's it. He foreshadowed this behavior in the sign-up thread, so I guess he'd do it either way.

sign-ups post:
Ricochet wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Fair warning to y'all that I'm going to be doing something a little different in this game.

Or for some, a little familiar. ;)
You will policy lynch Mac D1? *high five*

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

WE WANT NEIL!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Glorfindel »

Thank you MP for your wishes - you are very kind. Things are starting to look up so I'll have a good idea about my future in this game over the next few hours... Fingers crossed!
MacDougall wrote:Glorfindel is probably also voting for me because I night killed him last game.
It wasn't even just me, it was my 'Main Man' Jay, Golden, TH and Sloonei... You single-handedly wiped out the majority of Tribe Shu... :fist:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Glorfindel wrote:
Thank you MP for your wishes - you are very kind. Things are starting to look up so I'll have a good idea about my future in this game over the next few hours... Fingers crossed!
MacDougall wrote:Glorfindel is probably also voting for me because I night killed him last game.
It wasn't even just me, it was my 'Main Man' Jay, Golden, TH and Sloonei... You single-handedly wiped out the majority of Tribe Shu... :fist:
But that has nothing to do with my alignment in this game.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:WE WANT NEIL!
Just sit tight baby, Neil's not going anywhere. Why do you tell me what you think about Elohcin? Do you think Neil Hartley should be doubted about her? I can't imagine you do. You know who I am.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Elohcin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

I don't ever squeeze my brain very hard this early in a game. I honestly thought it was weird behavior on your part. :shrug:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Elohcin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Elohcin wrote:going for self preservation here...
What's ya beef with the bird with teeth?
Nome...it was one of two
..him or Mac. No need.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I did not read much into her response to Epi's vote, but this post is a bit meatier:
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:It pains me to disparage a lady, but I do believe Elohcin's response to that random vote from her husband was a bit lifeless. Considering she is here to see Neil Hartley live and in the flesh, I know she isn't that bored. The look on her face, it's giving Neil the wrong impression.
:ponder:
So yeah, it was like after midnight when I posted that response to Epi. Maybe that's why it seems lifeless. Last night was my monthly ladies night out and I didn't come home until I had my fill of caramel apple sangria.

I cannot even remember what emoji I used. Wait....I do remember. Was it was "I'm wacko" one :omg: ...I think so. That emoji makes me think of someone being crazy and silly with their post/vote. I actually didn't even look to see he ACTUALLY voted for me. I thought he was kidding at the time. Maybe I ought to vote him back :p But probably not as I might be voting to save myself with it being so close and all.

I know nothing of this show, so JJJ is confusing me a bit. I may vote him. It seems a little 'trying too hard' to come in here role play like that right off the bat. Like he is trying to win us over. What do y'all think? And this is not WIFOM talking...whatever that is. I never understood that term completely. but you all seem to use it for when you go after someone who has gone after you? I don't know.

I'll hold off on voting for now.
Eloh has always been a difficult player for me to read, but I got a slight town vibe from this. I don't find it out of the realm of possibility for her to be suspicious of a player for roleplaying, hypothetically speaking. But it is also an easy thing for her to notice and latch onto if she is a baddie trying to get involved on Day 1. Not a strong read either way at this point, but I see where the beef is.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Elohcin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Nome...it was one of two
..him or Mac. No need.
Why not me? I have a vote and you voiced suspicion of me. Also, why are you concerned with self-preservation with so much time remaining in the day phase?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Elohcin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

I don't ever squeeze my brain very hard this early in a game. I honestly thought it was weird behavior on your part. :shrug:
But does "weird" necessarily also mean "suspicious"?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

OK. I'm here now. As I said when i voted 48 hour day 0, I wasn't going to be able to even begin to focus until tonight. And, at this point, I have no idea what to think. No one seems particularly suspicious. Role-play or shtick tends to ping me, so an eye on JJJ, but not a huge one. Most of the other suspicious seem to be pretty much pissing matches, which doesn't really give me a sense of supicion one way or another. Why the BWT votes?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Elohcin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Nome...it was one of two
..him or Mac. No need.
Votes are changeable and the day is barely half over. This is not the time to be casting preservation votes. Vote wherever your suspicions are!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I do not suspect Elohcin.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

LoRab wrote:OK. I'm here now. As I said when i voted 48 hour day 0, I wasn't going to be able to even begin to focus until tonight. And, at this point, I have no idea what to think. No one seems particularly suspicious. Role-play or shtick tends to ping me, so an eye on JJJ, but not a huge one. Most of the other suspicious seem to be pretty much pissing matches, which doesn't really give me a sense of supicion one way or another. Why the BWT votes?
Do you have a take on the whole Rico/Mac affair?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote:I do not suspect Elohcin.
Why not?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Scotty wrote:and I'm sorry to hear that Glorf!! :hug:
Thank you, Scotty. You're a good egg :bighug:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Epignosis »

I moved my vote to someone with no votes.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:I moved my vote to someone with no votes.
Rico's an interesting choice and I refuse to believe it's random or arbitrary. Tell me why.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Dom wrote:Glorf, I hope your mum feels better soon. :)
Thanks, Dom :bighug: It's nice to be playing with you again.

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Sloonei wrote:
LoRab wrote:OK. I'm here now. As I said when i voted 48 hour day 0, I wasn't going to be able to even begin to focus until tonight. And, at this point, I have no idea what to think. No one seems particularly suspicious. Role-play or shtick tends to ping me, so an eye on JJJ, but not a huge one. Most of the other suspicious seem to be pretty much pissing matches, which doesn't really give me a sense of supicion one way or another. Why the BWT votes?
Pissing contest.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I moved my vote to someone with no votes.
Rico's an interesting choice and I refuse to believe it's random or arbitrary. Tell me why.
It wasn't random or arbitrary and I've noted why.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

LoRab wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Pissing contest.
Do you read them as town/town?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sloonei wrote:
Why not?
i don't think anything she's done is abnormal for her civvie game... maybe a better way of saying it is that nothing she's done has made me think she is bad
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Why not?
i don't think anything she's done is abnormal for her civvie game... maybe a better way of saying it is that nothing she's done has made me think she is bad
Can you differentiate between what she does as a civilian and what she does as Mafia?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Why not?
I don't disagree with this. What do you think of the case Neil Hartley made against her and the way he went about doing it?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LoRab wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Pissing contest.
LoRab doesn't have an immediate Mafia read of me. Ping.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I am pinged by LoRab's decision not to offer a read on anything.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:
Dom wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Why not?
Can you differentiate between what she does as a civilian and what she does as Mafia?
No explicitly, no.

I just take more convincing than most to find Elohcin suspicious.
Sloonei wrote:
Dom wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Why not?
I don't disagree with this. What do you think of the case Neil Hartley made against her and the way he went about doing it?
Didn't convince me.
Don't necessarily think he's bad either.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Sloonei wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Pissing contest.
I don't have a read on either, and this hasn't given me a read on either. They are both neutral at this point.
MacDougall wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Pissing contest.
I don't generally have a read on you on day 1. But, it does not surprise me that you have a ping on me, this being a game of mafia and all.
Sloonei wrote:I am pinged by LoRab's decision not to offer a read on anything.
I don't have any strong opinions. I think the pissing contest has drawn a neutral read. I think JJJ is vaguely pingy. I don't have other thoughts. And, seriously, I have just gotten through one of the most challenging weeks of my life. There are maybe 2 other times in my life that I've been as emotionally exhausted as I am right now. I don't particularly want to go into more detail, but I will if I need to. Those that are friends with me on fb can attest to the fact that I'm having a really, really crappy week. And those that have been playing with me for nearly a decade know that I don't play the emotion card except when I'm really in a bad place.

Processing mafia reads is using a really minimal level of brain wavelength because that's all I have to give right now. If that makes me suspicious, so be it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin-Ricochet-Dom-???

I'm operating on that theory right now.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

LoRab wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Pissing contest.
I don't have a read on either, and this hasn't given me a read on either. They are both neutral at this point.
MacDougall wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Pissing contest.
I don't generally have a read on you on day 1. But, it does not surprise me that you have a ping on me, this being a game of mafia and all.
Sloonei wrote:I am pinged by LoRab's decision not to offer a read on anything.
I don't have any strong opinions. I think the pissing contest has drawn a neutral read. I think JJJ is vaguely pingy. I don't have other thoughts. And, seriously, I have just gotten through one of the most challenging weeks of my life. There are maybe 2 other times in my life that I've been as emotionally exhausted as I am right now. I don't particularly want to go into more detail, but I will if I need to. Those that are friends with me on fb can attest to the fact that I'm having a really, really crappy week. And those that have been playing with me for nearly a decade know that I don't play the emotion card except when I'm really in a bad place.

Processing mafia reads is using a really minimal level of brain wavelength because that's all I have to give right now. If that makes me suspicious, so be it.
I am sorry, I did not mean to come at you at all. I hope whatever factors have been causing you stress IRL are over and done with and that something positive can be made out of it.

I was just trying to engage you a bit here in this game. I wanted to elicit more elaborate thoughts on the things you had mentioned, but by no means do you have to anything you're in no mood for. I retract
My ping and hope you are feeling better. :bighug:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:Elohcin-Ricochet-Dom-???

Go on?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:Elohcin-Ricochet-Dom-???

How does MP look?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”