[END] Parks and Recreation Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Which game will be next in my Heist TV Sitcom series? You decide! Pick 1 or 2.

Friends (Sockpuppets)
12%
Friends (Regular Accounts)
12%
Malcolm in the Middle (Sockpuppets)
6%
Malcolm in the Middle (Regular Accounts)
No votes
Scrubs (Sockpuppets)
12%
Scrubs (Regular Accounts)
No votes
Seinfeld (Sockpuppets)
35%
Seinfeld (Regular Accounts)
12%
No preference / Placeholder
12%

Total votes: 17
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: [DAY 1] Parks and Recreation Mafia

Post by nutellaphant »

April Ludgate wrote:
Ben Wyatt wrote:Well, now you know that we know that your role claim could easily be faked, you know? The possibility of you being a despicable liar face shouldn't be ignored. It's like in Game of Thrones, when Littlefinger tells Ned Stark that "Distrusting me was the wisest thing you've done since you climbed off your horse."
Don't you have some Star Trek fan fiction to be writing or something?

Bill's response to my claim was weird. He acted like I should be able to support my claim other than just saying it. I wonder how his intestines taste. :eye:
I personally think most fan fiction is distasteful and disrespects the original author, like how Peter Jackson's interpretation, to put it kindly, of the Lord of the Rings series is just urine on the grave of J.R.R. Tolkien. Of course, even those movies are better than the original animated Hobbit "film," which is more like a big pile of excrement.

The only "fan fiction" that I personally find to be up to snuff of the original work is The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer, by Jennifer Lynch, daughter of David Lynch. The whole thing is central to the mythology and contains countless easter eggs.

(It took 7 posts for me to pretty much give away my identity, that must be a record.)
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Fog of Love Host »

April Ludgate wrote:
Ben Wyatt wrote:
April Ludgate wrote:
Ann Perkins wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote:
Ann Perkins wrote:Hullo how's it going friends
Aren't you paying attention, woman? This is the worst day since Charles Mulligan's Steakhouse was shut down. Show some damn respect!
I can't ask how my friends are doing during this tragedy? Interesting...
Don't try to bond with me.

I'm the miller. If the cop investigates me it'll come back mafia even though I'm town. So, cop... don't investigate me. It's a waste. We can eliminate 6 of the 8 setups in the table, it's either [1] or [C]. The baddies know exactly the setup now. I think it's a good enough trade. People can believe me or not I don't really care. I passed up a gay Halloween party to be here. Do you know how much fun gay Halloween parties are? :suspish:
So, if anyone checks you, you'll show up as mafia. That's awfully convenient. In fact, you know, theoretically, if I were mafia, that's the exact role that I'd claim to be. Now you have the perfect cover.

Just throwing out some calzones for thought.
OH MY GOD I DON'T CARE. :rolleyes:

Yes, it's obvious that my claim can be doubted. I made it anyway. This role sucks and is stupid and can only do damage if I don't just say it so whatever.
Why make the claim when you have no way of proving otherwise? I still think a mafia member is the one most likely to make that claim. Especially given they are the only ones who know what the current setup is.

And a vote for me too? Do I get a gold star if I win this electi...oh wait. This isn't an election. :puppy:
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: he, him

Post by 1337 »

Chris Traeger wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote:
Chris Traeger wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote:April's reveal would invite a counter-claimif false, correct? Bit shortsighted for her to pull such a prank on us, but I'll await further development on that.
That's a great point Ron! I wonder though, if it would invite a counter claim if there is not actually a miller in the set up at all? Just considering the possibilities. Isn't this game fun? :biggrin:
If we happen to be outside the 1 or C range, town roles from any other setup would therefore exist to completely invalidate April's claim.
Another great point I hadn't thought of! You are just a never ending source of insight for me Ron, would you consider becoming my Assistant City Manager? I think we would make a fantastic team! :biggrin:
I'll take any higher position that allows me to make it so that the government will even less work done, but this proposal better not involve any more yoga sessions, like the last time.
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account

April Ludgate wrote:
Ben Wyatt wrote:Well, now you know that we know that your role claim could easily be faked, you know? The possibility of you being a despicable liar face shouldn't be ignored. It's like in Game of Thrones, when Littlefinger tells Ned Stark that "Distrusting me was the wisest thing you've done since you climbed off your horse."

Bill's response to my claim was weird. He acted like I should be able to support my claim other than just saying it. I wonder how his intestines taste. :eye:
It was more a response that you would come out and say it with no other way for you to back your claim up, outside of simply saying that not stating such a claim would be worse in the long run.

I have a big, firm eye on you for that though. Especially since you were willing to vote me so early.
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account

Post by nutellaphant »

April Ludgate wrote:
Ben Wyatt wrote:Exactly. I crunched the numbers, and there's only a 1/4 chance the Miller is even in the game at all. Fakeclaiming the Miller could be the perfect crime, like stabbing someone with an ice shard.
You don't get it, nerd. That means in your eyes there's a 3/4 chance the Miller is not in the game, and if not then the other town roles will know my claim doesn't fit in their setups. That makes it a stupid thing to fakeclaim.
That's...actually a really good point.

Can anyone else in the thread confirm that they have a role that doesn't fit into either 1 or C?

If no one else can disprove her claim, and I can't believe I'm about to say this, April Ludgate seems both trustworthy and legitimate.
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Bill Dexhart wrote: Why make the claim when you have no way of proving otherwise? I still think a mafia member is the one most likely to make that claim. Especially given they are the only ones who know what the current setup is.
This is some twisted argumentation, sir. Most of the civilian power roles could certainly be just as perceptive as to what the current setup might be. For instance, with small exceptions, they'd know if a damn miller exists at all or not.
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Principal Skinner »

Ron Swanson wrote:
Chris Traeger wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote:April's reveal would invite a counter-claimif false, correct? Bit shortsighted for her to pull such a prank on us, but I'll await further development on that.
That's a great point Ron! I wonder though, if it would invite a counter claim if there is not actually a miller in the set up at all? Just considering the possibilities. Isn't this game fun? :biggrin:
If we happen to be outside the 1 or C range, town roles from any other setup would therefore exist to completely invalidate April's claim.
Funny how the person who would be willing (and has the know how) to murder a horse, defends the girl who would be willing to murder a horse's claim whose lynch would provide us with invaluable information - 50% chance of which setup we are in. Why would we be inviting town powers to reveal to counter claim, when absolutely no protective exists.
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 64

Post by The Dry Flood »

Bill Dexhart wrote:Why make the claim when you have no way of proving otherwise? I still think a mafia member is the one most likely to make that claim. Especially given they are the only ones who know what the current setup is.

And a vote for me too? Do I get a gold star if I win this electi...oh wait. This isn't an election. :puppy:
Yeah let's lynch Bill. I want to smell his blood. The answer to your question is obvious, so put the pieces together. As if anyone can "prove" anything on Day 1.
Golden
Marmot
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account

Post by nutellaphant »

Bill Dexhart wrote:
April Ludgate wrote:

It was more a response that you would come out and say it with no other way for you to back your claim up, outside of simply saying that not stating such a claim would be worse in the long run.

I have a big, firm eye on you for that though. Especially since you were willing to vote me so early.
If nobody else can say definitively that we aren't in Setup 1 or C, and nobody else comes forward and says, "Hey! I'm the Miller instead of April!", her roleclaim is pretty much proven, and she's a confirmed civilian.

I'm inclined to go innocent until proven guilty on this one.
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 26
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
They/them/theirs/themself
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Ron Swanson wrote:
Chris Traeger wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote:
Chris Traeger wrote:
Another great point I hadn't thought of! You are just a never ending source of insight for me Ron, would you consider becoming my Assistant City Manager? I think we would make a fantastic team! :biggrin:
I'll take any higher position that allows me to make it so that the government will even less work done, but this proposal better not involve any more yoga sessions, like the last time.
Oh no, of course not! I appreciate you trying it with me at least once though. There is, however, be an hour of Tai Chi every Monday, Wednesday, Friday before office hours here at City Hall. If you are interested?
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Ben Wyatt wrote:
April Ludgate wrote:
Ben Wyatt wrote:Exactly. I crunched the numbers, and there's only a 1/4 chance the Miller is even in the game at all. Fakeclaiming the Miller could be the perfect crime, like stabbing someone with an ice shard.
You don't get it, nerd. That means in your eyes there's a 3/4 chance the Miller is not in the game, and if not then the other town roles will know my claim doesn't fit in their setups. That makes it a stupid thing to fakeclaim.

Can anyone else in the thread confirm that they have a role that doesn't fit into either 1 or C?

If no one else can disprove her claim, and I can't believe I'm about to say this, April Ludgate seems both trustworthy and legitimate.
Took me two initial posts to state the same thing on counter-claiming being relevant. Are you sure you're here to make our time and work more efficient?
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account

Post by nutellaphant »

Ann Perkins wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote:
Chris Traeger wrote:
Funny how the person who would be willing (and has the know how) to murder a horse, defends the girl who would be willing to murder a horse's claim whose lynch would provide us with invaluable information - 50% chance of which setup we are in. Why would we be inviting town powers to reveal to counter claim, when absolutely no protective exists.
Hmm. We need to find a way for people who know April's claim is BS to say so without inviting danger upon themselves.

Maybe some form of morse code, or smoke signals?
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

Bill Dexhart wrote:Why make the claim when you have no way of proving otherwise? I still think a mafia member is the one most likely to make that claim. Especially given they are the only ones who know what the current setup is.

Because Mafia already has the game narrowed to 2 different setups. If a counter claim gets made, it informs us what the setup actually is.

Would that not take the Mafia's advantage away in a setup like this?

Basically the only reason I'm keeping my vote off April atm. Her lynch does offer valuable information, but a better lynch may present itself.
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account

Post by nutellaphant »

Ron Swanson wrote:
Ben Wyatt wrote:
April Ludgate wrote:

Took me two initial posts to state the same thing on counter-claiming being relevant. Are you sure you're here to make our time and work more efficient?
Look at Mr. Efficency over here. Are you sure you're here to waste everyone's time and ruin the government? Because you seem to want it to succeed, from my perspective.
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

Ben Wyatt wrote:
Bill Dexhart wrote:
April Ludgate wrote:

If nobody else can say definitively that we aren't in Setup 1 or C, and nobody else comes forward and says, "Hey! I'm the Miller instead of April!", her roleclaim is pretty much proven, and she's a confirmed civilian.

I'm inclined to go innocent until proven guilty on this one.

Do you mean like "Hey I'm the Cop!", in a setup where no protective roles are present?
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account

Ben Wyatt wrote:
April Ludgate wrote:

Alright. If we don't have anyone who can disprove her claim, then I would be inclined to believe April.

And I can say that my role definitely is in both 1 and C.
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Ann Perkins wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote:
Chris Traeger wrote:
Are you serious, woman? Who on earth is willing to kill horses just like that?

And I never said I invite other town power roles to just out themselves. There is no doubt danger in that, but it still places April on a very thin edge with her claim game.
Chris Traeger wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote:
Chris Traeger wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote:
Chris Traeger wrote:
Oh no, of course not! I appreciate you trying it with me at least once though. There is, however, be an hour of Tai Chi every Monday, Wednesday, Friday before office hours here at City Hall. If you are interested?
Gesundheit.

And let's just skip to the part where you give me the job, 'cause I'm the best and you know it.
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

Bill Dexhart wrote:
Ben Wyatt wrote:And I can say that my role definitely is in both 1 and C.
Thanks for the confirmation on her claim.
I can't say whether or not I agree with her at this moment.
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account

Ann Perkins wrote:

Because Mafia already has the game narrowed to 2 different setups. If a counter claim gets made, it informs us what the setup actually is.

Would that not take the Mafia's advantage away in a setup like this?

Basically the only reason I'm keeping my vote off April atm. Her lynch does offer valuable information, but a better lynch may present itself.
Yeah, I've had a very long day (don't ask...), so it took me awhile to register this one.

At the very least, her claim has generated valuable discussion on the topic.
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 64

Post by The Dry Flood »

Here I'll make it simple. I'm either the miller, or I'm a baddie who claimed miller to lure out all the power roles at my own sacrifice. Make up your minds on that and move forward.
Golden
Marmot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Ben Wyatt wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote:
Ben Wyatt wrote:
April Ludgate wrote:

Look at Mr. Efficency over here. Are you sure you're here to waste everyone's time and ruin the government? Because you seem to want it to succeed, from my perspective.
It's the best possible outcome for our society, for sure.

Nothing to do with this game, though, so you missed my point there, son.
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account

Post by nutellaphant »

Bill Dexhart wrote:
Ben Wyatt wrote:
April Ludgate wrote:

Alright. If we don't have anyone who can disprove her claim, then I would be inclined to believe April.

But the only role that's in both is the-oh, I get it.

So you're the Miller, Bill? Can I call you the Biller?
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
November
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 103

Post by November »

The only cop around here is ME, BERT MACKLIN

:D

seriously though i wish i were a cop
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Ann Perkins wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote:
Chris Traeger wrote:
Ann Perkins! :biggrin: I love you, but I don't understand anything you're saying here... horse's claim?
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Ann Perkins wrote:
Bill Dexhart wrote:
Ben Wyatt wrote:And I can say that my role definitely is in both 1 and C.
Thanks for the confirmation on her claim.
I can't say whether or not I agree with her at this moment.
Awfully quick to take Bill's message for granted. What exactly does it confirm for you?
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account

April Ludgate wrote:Here I'll make it simple. I'm either the miller, or I'm a baddie who claimed miller to lure out all the power roles at my own sacrifice. Make up your minds on that and move forward.
That's why I'm waiting for others to respond. Because the second is the kind of badass risk I could see several players on this site trying to make.

At the same time, it's also incredibly risky to pull such a move on Day 1, so I would think the first outcome is most likely.

I would just feel better hearing from more people on the matter before I make my mind up.
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account

Ben Wyatt wrote:
Bill Dexhart wrote:
Ben Wyatt wrote:
April Ludgate wrote:

You can call me whatever you want as long as you're dressed in all leather

Being the Miller would be far more awesome than my current role though. :(
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

My role is also both in 1 and C. It's also in 2 and B and 3 and D and 4 and A.

Glad we sorted that out. Very productive.
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account

Post by nutellaphant »

Bill Dexhart wrote:
Ben Wyatt wrote:
Bill Dexhart wrote:
Ben Wyatt wrote:
April Ludgate wrote:

You can call me whatever you want as long as you're dressed in all leather

Being the Miller would be far more awesome than my current role though. :(
Unfortunately, my Batman costume is at the cleaners, so you'll have to wait to see me in leather.

So you're just a vanilla townie, eh? Well, you're in good company. Lots of really smart people are. Lots of, just, hyper-intelligent, super persuasive people. Like myself, that's what I'm getting at. In case that wasn't clear.
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

I'll be in my office for the rest of the evening, if you need me.

I'm just joking, don't come in my office.
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account

Ron Swanson wrote:I'll be in my office for the rest of the evening, if you need me.

I'm just joking, don't come in my office.
Is it dirty? I've dealt with a lot of dirty offices and could give you some advice on that one!
Echo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Echo »

Is it bigger then my office?
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Fuskdall »

So sorry I'm late everyone, I was carpooling with my friend Maddison and SHE DROVE ME HERE!
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Fuskdall »

Oh my god, April claiming miller? That is so frickin precious. But I'll trust her, and I'll BURN THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND IF YOU LYNCH HER!
Maid
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Maid »

It seems unrealistic to call her out for being scum at this point. I just don't see where Bill is coming from.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 8
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Hello everyone, all you sock puppets you. I am your friendly mod on duty for this game. If at any time you become so frustrated and mad you want to lash out at people in the thread, please contact me instead. I love to be lashed at. I'm here to support you in your time of need. I will be traveling for a few hours tomorrow but after that I will be checking in several times during the day throughout this week (I will be a little scarce on Thanksgiving afternoon and slightly drunk after dinner!) so feel free to contact me at any time. Otherwise, have fun! This game is off to a great start.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

juliets wrote:Hello everyone, all you sock puppets you. I am your friendly mod on duty for this game. If at any time you become so frustrated and mad you want to lash out at people in the thread, please contact me instead. I love to be lashed at. I'm here to support you in your time of need. I will be traveling for a few hours tomorrow but after that I will be checking in several times during the day throughout this week (I will be a little scarce on Thanksgiving afternoon and slightly drunk after dinner!) so feel free to contact me at any time. Otherwise, have fun! This game is off to a great start.
Well hello Juliets! It's a pleasure to meet you! I am so grateful for your offer of support, if I can't get hold of Dr. Richard Nygard, I will certainly take you up on your offer. And I have a great recipe for a soup that will help if you experience a hang over. It's all natural and great for your heart! I have it twice a week just for the health benefits. Enjoy your trip! :biggrin:
Towny McTownface
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Towny McTownface »

Bye bye, Lil Sebastian. :( You truly are 5,000 candles in the wind.

I think it's obvious who's responsible here: Eagleton. Those rich snobs look down their noses at us and take away or kill everything that matters to Pawnee. First they took our money, and now they've killed Lil Sebastian.

Of course this could also be the work of the Library. They add nothing to the community and nickel and dime our residents for overdue books every single day.

Then there's also the Newport family who'll do anything to sell Sweetum's products. They're pretty much run like an organized crime family already.

I say we form some sort of angry, organized mob of people to figure this out and get justice for Pawnee. Short of that, I will be forming a task force to tackle this issue. Lil Sebastian will not die in vain, and if we have to burn the library, Eagleton, or Sweetums to the ground, then I hope I can be the leader to make that happen.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to endorse a few beers and some bourbon into my stomach.

Sorry it took me a few hours to post. We got a new dog today, it's Walking Dead night, and I have a ton of math homework due at midnight. I just gave up and threw the book across the room because I've been doing that garbage for 3 hours
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Craig Middlebrooks wrote:So sorry I'm late everyone, I was carpooling with my friend Maddison and SHE DROVE ME HERE!

Leslie Knope wrote:Bye bye, Lil Sebastian. :( You truly are 5,000 candles in the wind.

I think it's obvious who's responsible here: Eagleton. Those rich snobs look down their noses at us and take away or kill everything that matters to Pawnee. First they took our money, and now they've killed Lil Sebastian.

Of course this could also be the work of the Library. They add nothing to the community and nickel and dime our residents for overdue books every single day.

Then there's also the Newport family who'll do anything to sell Sweetum's products. They're pretty much run like an organized crime family already.

I say we form some sort of angry, organized mob of people to figure this out and get justice for Pawnee. Short of that, I will be forming a task force to tackle this issue. Lil Sebastian will not die in vain, and if we have to burn the library, Eagleton, or Sweetums to the ground, then I hope I can be the leader to make that happen.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to endorse a few beers and some bourbon into my stomach.

Sorry it took me a few hours to post. We got a new dog today, it's Walking Dead night, and I have a ton of math homework due at midnight. I just gave up and threw the book across the room because I've been doing that garbage for 3 hours
WOOO HOO LESLIE
But wait... I think this could be IMPOSTER Leslie. !
The Leslie I know would be much more productive in a post and have things of substance to say-- like real words and stuff.
Towny McTownface
Sockpuppet Account

Bill Dexhart wrote:A horsey murder. So was he...hung like a horse then? ;)
Ugh. Shut up, perv.
Bobby Newport wrote:Oh no...
Very succinct? :confused2:
Ann Perkins wrote:I can't ask how my friends are doing during this tragedy? Interesting...
Not well, Ann. Come endorse some beers with me.
Bobby Newport wrote:You people make me sick.
Too poor for you? Why don't you go on over to Eagleton and build yourself a nice ivory tower to jump off of!
April Ludgate wrote:I'm the miller. If the cop investigates me it'll come back mafia even though I'm town. So, cop... don't investigate me. It's a waste. We can eliminate 6 of the 8 setups in the table, it's either [1] or [C]. The baddies know exactly the setup now. I think it's a good enough trade. People can believe me or not I don't really care. I passed up a gay Halloween party to be here. Do you know how much fun gay Halloween parties are? :suspish:
I'm so proud of you, April! You have turned into a very intelligent, beautiful, and fertile young lady. But - and this is just a thought - if we're in C, then the cop doesn't have a check. However, if we're in one, he and or she does. Either way, if there's a town cop, then we may have a goodie who knows the actual setup. If not, then you're a liar and will burn with Eagleton!
Ron Swanson wrote:I'm sure Leslie is already out there raising funds to send off Li'l Sebastian with the ceremony it deserves. It's what we should all do, instead of yammering here and acting all chummy. *stares at Ann*

That, and getting to the bottom of which bastards did this.
A ceremony! That's such a brilliant idea, Ron. I was so focused on my blood lust and thirst for revenge that it hadn't even crossed my mind. We should allocate at least half of the monthly budget on this. We'll spare no expense.
Jeremy Jamm wrote:Oh sure first she gets the biggest office then we let her get away with not playing, SO if I had the biggest office could I not post either.
If you didn't post, nobody would care.

Just like with you and breathing.
Ben Wyatt wrote:Exactly. I crunched the numbers,
Looked at a chart that was provided to you.
Ben Wyatt wrote: Fakeclaiming the Miller could be the perfect crime, like stabbing someone with an ice shard.
You destroyed an entire town and resigned in disgrace, so you're not really the person I'd go to with advice on the "perfect" crime.
Ben Wyatt wrote:All of this talk of game roles and rule setups reminds me of my own personal masterpiece, The Cones of Dunshire. Anyone up for a quick game? And by quick, I mean a minimum of 4 hours of playtime.
Nobody cares about your Star Wars game, honey.
Bill Dexhart wrote:And a vote for me too? Do I get a gold star if I win this electi...oh wait. This isn't an election. :puppy:
And it's not an erection, either. Calm down, perv.
Bill Dexhart wrote:Is it dirty? I've dealt with a lot of dirty offices and could give you some advice on that one!
I'm sure you could.
Jeremy Jamm wrote:Is it bigger then my office?
Mine is!
Andy Dwyer wrote: WOOO HOO LESLIE
The Leslie I know would be much more productive in a post and have things of substance to say-- like real words and stuff.
Andy. Precious, precious Andy.

I need you to go possum tackling at the park where the Harvest Festival takes place. Once you've cleared them out, I need you to write a song for Lil Sebastian's memorial service. I want it to be like "A Candle in the Wind," but... 5,000 times better.
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 17
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Paprika »

'Sup party people...'sup Ron-Song! What game we playing? Beer pong, jello wrestling, naked twister? I don't care....IM.IN! Now what sexy ladies want me to dagger them on the dance floor... UHNNN CH-CH-CH BOUNCE...BOUNCE BOUNCE!
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

juliets wrote:Hello everyone, all you sock puppets you. I am your friendly mod on duty for this game. If at any time you become so frustrated and mad you want to lash out at people in the thread, please contact me instead. I love to be lashed at. I'm here to support you in your time of need. I will be traveling for a few hours tomorrow but after that I will be checking in several times during the day throughout this week (I will be a little scarce on Thanksgiving afternoon and slightly drunk after dinner!) so feel free to contact me at any time. Otherwise, have fun! This game is off to a great start.
Thank you, but I don't think your services will be required. The last thing we need is to hire another counselor off people's money. Besides, everyone here just needs to stay calm and levelheaded. Emotions are useless in a game of mafia.
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Ok. Grieving time over. Let's get to the bottom of this.

Not before breakfast, though. It should only take 20 minutes to finish this entire buffet.
Leslie Knope wrote:
You're from Eagleton, Knope.
Leslie Knope wrote: I say we form some sort of angry, organized mob of people to figure this out and get justice for Pawnee. Short of that, I will be forming a task force to tackle this issue. Lil Sebastian will not die in vain, and if we have to burn the library, Eagleton, or Sweetums to the ground, then I hope I can be the leader to make that happen.
Now let's not get carried away. Sweetum's can be sold to whomever damn well pleases. Let's not provoke a second national tragedy.

Fine with me on the library, though. Waste of a space for what could be a perfect woodshop.
Leslie Knope wrote: A ceremony! That's such a brilliant idea, Ron. I was so focused on my blood lust and thirst for revenge that it hadn't even crossed my mind. We should allocate at least half of the monthly budget on this. We'll spare no expense.
No, wait, blood lust and thirst for revenge are much better ideas, let me get my crossbow. The whole budget thing is a bad idea, because there should be no budget at all. That was just my silly imagination of what you would be doing right now. That, and running around town offering a free hug to anyone.
Jean-Ralphio wrote:'Sup party people...'sup Ron-Song! What game we playing? Beer pong, jello wrestling, naked twister? I don't care....IM.IN! Now what sexy ladies want me to dagger them on the dance floor... UHNNN CH-CH-CH BOUNCE...BOUNCE BOUNCE!

Who the fuck wanted to be this guy? I suspect you were cast against your will as such, you poor soul.

Are you bad, though?
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Hi everyone! I just got back from my beat the sun run. I lost because I was having so much fun, I ran ten miles instead of five. It is such a beautiful morning, isn't it? :biggrin:

You know Ron, I agree with your assessment of the grieving period. While each person should be allowed to go through the process at their own pace, we still need to figure out who's behind the death of that poor pony. We could try an exercise! I love group activities! Maybe we can all say who we find most suspicious at the moment!

I'll go first. I think that my lovely Ann Perkins suggesting we should lynch April just to confirm the set up we are in seems a little unsavory. She is beautiful and will be a wonderful mother for our baby, but she might also be evil. Isn't this game invigorating! :biggrin:
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Leslie Knope wrote:
Bill Dexhart wrote:A horsey murder. So was he...hung like a horse then? ;)
Ugh. Shut up, perv.
Bobby Newport wrote:Oh no...
Very succinct? :confused2:
Ann Perkins wrote:I can't ask how my friends are doing during this tragedy? Interesting...
Not well, Ann. Come endorse some beers with me.
Bobby Newport wrote:You people make me sick.
Too poor for you? Why don't you go on over to Eagleton and build yourself a nice ivory tower to jump off of!
April Ludgate wrote:I'm the miller. If the cop investigates me it'll come back mafia even though I'm town. So, cop... don't investigate me. It's a waste. We can eliminate 6 of the 8 setups in the table, it's either [1] or [C]. The baddies know exactly the setup now. I think it's a good enough trade. People can believe me or not I don't really care. I passed up a gay Halloween party to be here. Do you know how much fun gay Halloween parties are? :suspish:
I'm so proud of you, April! You have turned into a very intelligent, beautiful, and fertile young lady. But - and this is just a thought - if we're in C, then the cop doesn't have a check. However, if we're in one, he and or she does. Either way, if there's a town cop, then we may have a goodie who knows the actual setup. If not, then you're a liar and will burn with Eagleton!
Ron Swanson wrote:I'm sure Leslie is already out there raising funds to send off Li'l Sebastian with the ceremony it deserves. It's what we should all do, instead of yammering here and acting all chummy. *stares at Ann*

That, and getting to the bottom of which bastards did this.
A ceremony! That's such a brilliant idea, Ron. I was so focused on my blood lust and thirst for revenge that it hadn't even crossed my mind. We should allocate at least half of the monthly budget on this. We'll spare no expense.
Jeremy Jamm wrote:Oh sure first she gets the biggest office then we let her get away with not playing, SO if I had the biggest office could I not post either.
If you didn't post, nobody would care.

Just like with you and breathing.
Ben Wyatt wrote:Exactly. I crunched the numbers,
Looked at a chart that was provided to you.
Ben Wyatt wrote: Fakeclaiming the Miller could be the perfect crime, like stabbing someone with an ice shard.
You destroyed an entire town and resigned in disgrace, so you're not really the person I'd go to with advice on the "perfect" crime.
Ben Wyatt wrote:All of this talk of game roles and rule setups reminds me of my own personal masterpiece, The Cones of Dunshire. Anyone up for a quick game? And by quick, I mean a minimum of 4 hours of playtime.
Nobody cares about your Star Wars game, honey.
Bill Dexhart wrote:And a vote for me too? Do I get a gold star if I win this electi...oh wait. This isn't an election. :puppy:
And it's not an erection, either. Calm down, perv.
Bill Dexhart wrote:Is it dirty? I've dealt with a lot of dirty offices and could give you some advice on that one!
I'm sure you could.
Jeremy Jamm wrote:Is it bigger then my office?
Mine is!
Andy Dwyer wrote: WOOO HOO LESLIE
Andy. Precious, precious Andy.

I need you to go possum tackling at the park where the Harvest Festival takes place. Once you've cleared them out, I need you to write a song for Lil Sebastian's memorial service. I want it to be like "A Candle in the Wind," but... 5,000 times better.
WOAH WAHT!?

:biggrin:

HEY-0- WAIT! Leslie!
You still didn't say anything in that post. :puppy:
Chris Traeger wrote:Hi everyone! I just got back from my beat the sun run. I lost because I was having so much fun, I ran ten miles instead of five. It is such a beautiful morning, isn't it? :biggrin:

You know Ron, I agree with your assessment of the grieving period. While each person should be allowed to go through the process at their own pace, we still need to figure out who's behind the death of that poor pony. We could try an exercise! I love group activities! Maybe we can all say who we find most suspicious at the moment!

I'll go first. I think that my lovely Ann Perkins suggesting we should lynch April just to confirm the set up we are in seems a little unsavory. She is beautiful and will be a wonderful mother for our baby, but she might also be evil. Isn't this game invigorating! :biggrin:
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

THEORY TIME

leslie has been kidnapped and this is evil imposter leslie who says a lot of words but id ont' think they mean much.
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

Chris Traeger wrote: I'll go first. I think that my lovely Ann Perkins suggesting we should lynch April just to confirm the set up we are in seems a little unsavory. She is beautiful and will be a wonderful mother for our baby, but she might also be evil. Isn't this game invigorating! :biggrin:
I'm sorry, but it's the opposite. I may have spoken against her, but I have said more to her benefit. Even discouraging a lynch on her.
You're right, that I did state that lynching her will reduce the setup to 2 possibilities. But I stated after that mafia already has that knowledge and wouldn't risk sacrificing themselves in order to share that knowledge with us. Even if it does possibly out them a power role, it just wouldn't be worth it for them.
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account

Andy Dwyer wrote:THEORY TIME

leslie has been kidnapped and this is evil imposter leslie who says a lot of words but id ont' think they mean much.
That's exactly what an imposter andy would have us think!

But I do agree that it was a lot of fluff.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Ann Perkins wrote:
Chris Traeger wrote: I'll go first. I think that my lovely Ann Perkins suggesting we should lynch April just to confirm the set up we are in seems a little unsavory. She is beautiful and will be a wonderful mother for our baby, but she might also be evil. Isn't this game invigorating! :biggrin:
I'm sorry, but it's the opposite. I may have spoken against her, but I have said more to her benefit. Even discouraging a lynch on her.
You're right, that I did state that lynching her will reduce the setup to 2 possibilities. But I stated after that mafia already has that knowledge and wouldn't risk sacrificing themselves in order to share that knowledge with us. Even if it does possibly out them a power role, it just wouldn't be worth it for them.
Oh my! I seem to have completely misunderstood what your point was. I have a great book about how to communicate your thoughts to others, you can borrow it if you like. And I'll try to read what you said again to see where the misunderstanding came. I'm going to a session with my therapist, Dr. Richard Nygard, now. I will re-evaluate my position when I get done and am in a better mind set. :biggrin:
Towny McTownface
Sockpuppet Account

Andy Dwyer wrote:THEORY TIME

I see what you're trying to pull here, Andy. Other than a couple of very unsubtle hints that you've dropped about being the town cop, all you've really managed to say is that I've said nothing. Your eagerness to attempt to form a bandwagon against me is unsettling, and I don't believe you're the town cop. You couldn't even pass the test. I'm withholding my vote for now, but you're making a strong argument against yourself.

Return to “Previous Heists”