The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 589
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: [Day 9] GY!BE Mafia

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Oh, and you cursed me, you killed my bride, you tried to lynch me three times, and you're willing to believe that Epignosis is more likely to be a mafioso than a simple civilian with BTSC.
Your current assignment is to look at the Golden/Niju interaction. Get busy.
Excellent! That accounts for the other round of civilian "BTSC" (Sunshine + Gasoline). Good eye Jay.
That's not BTSC. They don't know each other's ID and communicate through the host.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 53

Post by DrWilgy »

JJJ, if you had to vote to save yourself right now who would you vote?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:JJJ, if you had to vote to save yourself right now who would you vote?
Epignosis.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 379
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Oh, and you cursed me, you killed my bride, you tried to lynch me three times, and you're willing to believe that Epignosis is more likely to be a mafioso than a simple civilian with BTSC.
Excellent! That accounts for the other round of civilian "BTSC" (Sunshine + Gasoline). Good eye Jay.
That's not BTSC. They don't know each other's ID and communicate through the host.
If I could communicate to another civilian through the host, I would tell them who I am and ask them not to lynch me (among other things).

It presumably amounts to BTSC.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 326

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:No, I'm acting like I'm voting you after considering the other choices.

That's how "Process of Elimination" works, right?
You you aren't. What a load of shit.

Also you still haven't told me who the SK and Mladic are. Because you don't care about answering the most important question in the game.
Haven't you been paying attention?

I've been figuring out who is NOT them. ;)
No, you literally haven't been doing that.

You disqualified everyone except me in a world you claim still has two non-civilians.
You use the word "literally" a lot when you're bad.

You should work on that.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
If I could communicate to another civilian through the host, I would tell them who I am and ask them not to lynch me (among other things).

That defeats the purpose of the role and is almost definitely not alllowed.

Rico: can you clarify on whether Sunshine and Gasoline were allowed to identify one another by name?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:You use the word "literally" a lot when you're bad.

You should work on that.
You evade important questions a lot when you're bad. Visibly more than you do when you're town. You should work on that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

That defeats the purpose of the role and is almost definitely not alllowed.

Rico: can you clarify on whether Sunshine and Gasoline were allowed to identify one another by name?
You sound unhappy about this possibility.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

To make this clear to everyone:

Epignosis has made it clear he believes the serial killer is alive. We also know Mladic is alive.

He has refused to guess at who to assign to each role. He has instead given me snarky retorts and ignored the importance of the issue.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Re: [Day 2] GY!BE Mafia

Post by Marmot »

Nah, I think it's possible.
Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:What if, e.g., Sunshine + Gasoline's secret is that night powers targeting one will affect both of them?

Or if something in Mladic role (I believe he is probably the mafia insanifier) says "if you target one of a btsc pair it affects both of them" or something along those lines?
Possible.
I will let you down

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Nah, I think it's possible.
Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:What if, e.g., Sunshine + Gasoline's secret is that night powers targeting one will affect both of them?

Or if something in Mladic role (I believe he is probably the mafia insanifier) says "if you target one of a btsc pair it affects both of them" or something along those lines?
Possible.
I will let you down
What does that have to do with them identifying each other? Do you deny that the dynamic of their role makes no sense if they're allowed to do that?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epi what do you think of marmot friend?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:To make this clear to everyone:

Epignosis has made it clear he believes the serial killer is alive. We also know Mladic is alive.

He has refused to guess at who to assign to each role. He has instead given me snarky retorts and ignored the importance of the issue.
I have no reason to guess. I have determined you aren't a civilian, and that's good enough for me today.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:Epi what do you think of marmot friend?
I swear I just answered this.

Let me quote it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Epignosis:

What do you think of Marmot and Wilgy?
I've always been clear that I suspect MM since his survival. But that suspicion is rooted in how I design and balance games. I can't answer for Ricochet's approach. I naturally worry that he's trying to get me in his corner, but I don't think that's what's going on. Plus there is the timmer factor to consider. I am unlikely to vote for him.

I was not suspicious of birdwithteeth, but DrWilgy hasn't given me anything to work with, and it's too late for his eccentricities.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:I have no reason to guess. I have determined you aren't a civilian, and that's good enough for me today.
How can anyone trust this guy?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Nah, I think it's possible.
Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Possible.
I will let you down
What does that have to do with them identifying each other? Do you deny that the dynamic of their role makes no sense if they're allowed to do that?
They begin Day 1 not knowing who the other is.

They may send each other a message each night. One single message each day/night cycle. It is BTSC, just not in the standard chatzy sense.

That quote I pulled. Trice suggested that Sunshine+Gasoline would be simultaneously targeted with the insanification curse. Golden was cursed, but responded with his usual "No" answer. I conclude that he was saying "No, targetting one will not affect both of them".

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Did 3J ever ask what the timmer factor was? That's a question I'd expect him to ask.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hmm... now that I thunk about it. SK and Mafia probably just targeted the same person.

JJJ did you consider this possibility?

Linki- Sorry Epi, I must've missed that.
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:Hmm... now that I thunk about it. SK and Mafia probably just targeted the same person.

JJJ did you consider this possibility?

Linki- Sorry Epi, I must've missed that.
Epignosis wrote:Did 3J ever ask what the timmer factor was? That's a question I'd expect him to ask.
I doubt it. Golden was targetted by both on Night 3, and Ricochet explicitly revealed such.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I've reviewed every possible BTSC combination of dead players with unrevealed roles (not including Vompatti, Dom, Quin, and LoRab) and living players. I think these are all compatible with a BTSC scenario:

BWT/Wilgy : Golden
Boomslang : Epignosis
Golden : Niju
Golden : timmer

I think Golden : Niju is the most compelling of the four. Golden never left any room for doubt about his read on her while also not making it explicitly obvious that they're a team. She didn't have enough material for his read to be generated without the help of information, and still his read on her was confident from the start. He defended her immediately when suspicion was cast upon her including from me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I see... nvm then. Rip Golden.
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis, I'm waiting for an answer.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:Did 3J ever ask what the timmer factor was? That's a question I'd expect him to ask.
I'm looking at a thousand things at once right now and trying to keep current with the dialogue too. So I'll ask: what does the timmer factor refer to?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Epignosis, I'm waiting for an answer.
I'm on a friggin phone so I'm missing posts left and right.

Basically timmer stood up for you when I questioned your survival.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:

Well in that case, Merry Christmas. ;)

He did? I'll have to look then.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:That quote I pulled. Trice suggested that Sunshine+Gasoline would be simultaneously targeted with the insanification curse. Golden was cursed, but responded with his usual "No" answer. I conclude that he was saying "No, targetting one will not affect both of them".
I see what you mean. Given that Golden occupies all of my BTSC combinations other than Epi/Boomslang, your point is one I'll have to concede. That definitely looks like Golden hinting at being a part of that duo.

Which leaves Epi and Boomslang as a viable BTSC.

You seem civilian at face value right now given your effort to resolve roles and at least listen to what I'm saying, so I guess that leaves Wilgy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I saw that one, you turd.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I must retire.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis: I'm left agreeing with MM's perspective of you after reviewing all the other combinations and isolating Golden as a likely Gasoline/Sunshine role. So I need you to listen to me. The civilian faction will lose the game if I am lynched whether you believe me or not.

Ask yourself one core question, please:

Why do I as a killing role stroll into a final phase with you alive, knowing full well that you've wanted me dead for much of the game? Why also do I decide to turn the crosshairs against you, the most difficult lynch on the board, unless it's what I really believe in?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I saw that one, you turd.
I'm not gleaning anything from timmer's posts. He does appear to drop hints, and perhaps he could have saved a lynch of me somehow, but I find it hard to believe because he voted for me in the first place.

Based on the public role descriptions, I don't know what he could have done.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Epignosis: I'm left agreeing with MM's perspective of you after reviewing all the other combinations and isolating Golden as a likely Gasoline/Sunshine role. So I need you to listen to me. The civilian faction will lose the game if I am lynched whether you believe me or not.

Why do I as a killing role stroll into a final phase with you alive, knowing full well that you've wanted me dead for much of the game? Why also do I decide to turn the crosshairs against you, the most difficult lynch on the board, unless it's what I really believe in?
Counter question. What would prompt you to kill Sig instead of Epi?
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Epignosis: I'm left agreeing with MM's perspective of you after reviewing all the other combinations and isolating Golden as a likely Gasoline/Sunshine role. So I need you to listen to me. The civilian faction will lose the game if I am lynched whether you believe me or not.

You admitted to not paying attention last night. Is that why you killed sig?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:Counter question. What would prompt you to kill Sig instead of Epi?
That would be nonsense for me. Epignosis is more likely to vote for me than sig would have been, and sig is an easier lynch than Epi ever would be.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I've been left for dead in this damned game for about four cycles now and I have still tried my best to remain as productive a contributor as I can be. At least listen to what I have to say, y'all.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm going to bed as well. See y'all on the morrow. :offtobed:

Linki: Welcome to my entire mafia career Jay.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

You admitted to not paying attention last night. Is that why you killed sig?
No, I just misspelled Epi's name :pout:

Why did you not submit a NK Marmot?
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:No, I just misspelled Epi's name :pout:

Why did you not submit a NK Marmot?
I tried, but that's not part of my role description. :pout:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

So here's what is up. All I have to go by is what may happen at this point. I've tried, but I can't go through 3000 posts.

Assuming both 1 baddie and SK are still alive, at least one of Marmot or EPI are bad.

If it's Marmot, and JJJ gets lynched at this point, I doubt he would take the kill. He would wager on Epi voting for me with him.

If it's Epi, I think the same would apply, but he may wager on me teaming with him to lynch Marmot.

I can't predict what'll happen if both.

So who of these 2 are bad? My gut is telling me that Marmot put himself in a good position if him being bad is the case.

I'm tinfoiling everyone at this point it seems.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Do we know if SK can be NK'd
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:If it's Marmot, and JJJ gets lynched at this point, I doubt he would take the kill. He would wager on Epi voting for me with him.
I don't follow this point. Please expand.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

In the situation where Marmot is a lone baddie after this day cycle. He wouldn't submit a kill, this would prevent a 1v1 end game coin flip. It'd probably end up 2v1 in Marmots favor.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:In the situation where Marmot is a lone baddie after this day cycle. He wouldn't submit a kill, this would prevent a 1v1 end game coin flip. It'd probably end up 2v1 in Marmots favor.
I understand that mindset in a world where the 1v1 is a coin flip. It usually wouldn't be; indeed the game would end in any scenario where there aren't extra votes in play. Why do you assign this mindset specifically to Marmot?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:In the situation where Marmot is a lone baddie after this day cycle. He wouldn't submit a kill, this would prevent a 1v1 end game coin flip. It'd probably end up 2v1 in Marmots favor.
I understand that mindset in a world where the 1v1 is a coin flip. It usually wouldn't be; indeed the game would end in any scenario where there aren't extra votes in play. Why do you assign this mindset specifically to Marmot?
I didn't tho. Epi wouLd probably be the same, but I think he would vote to kill Marmot instead of me.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I didn't tho. Epi wouLd probably be the same, but I think he would vote to kill Marmot instead of me.
When you project these future circumstances as you are, what is the purpose of that? What insight does it provide you about everyone else?

What is your read on me?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
When you project these future circumstances as you are, what is the purpose of that? What insight does it provide you about everyone else?

What is your read on me?
It let's me foresee cause and effect. If I can predict the effect before EOD it'll get me in the mindset where I can see entire plays.

Y'know those suspicions I can never explain? That's what those are. Me trying to read plays as a whole.

I see you as mafia baddie or SK. Based on current interactions I don't believe Epi to be bad.

Marmot would be the other unknown baddie.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:It let's me foresee cause and effect. If I can predict the effect before EOD it'll get me in the mindset where I can see entire plays.

Y'know those suspicions I can never explain? That's what those are. Me trying to read plays as a whole.

I see you as mafia baddie or SK. Based on current interactions I don't believe Epi to be bad.

Please tell me how you arrived at all three of those reads.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:It let's me foresee cause and effect. If I can predict the effect before EOD it'll get me in the mindset where I can see entire plays.

Please tell me how you arrived at all three of those reads.
Can I tomorrow?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Please do.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 103

Post by Ricochet »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I can only specify that infodump rules would apply to any form of anonymous communication.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”