I do not have any milk (host/nons)
40%

Total votes: 10
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 166

Re: Lost Again Mafia (Season 2) - Night 3

Post by Quin »

My rainbow list currently has no town reads.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 46

Re: Lost Again Mafia (Season 2) - Day 3

Post by insertnamehere »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Dinner time, BBL.

Linki: Well, fuck. RIP DF. I'm sorry I was wrong, but I don't regret my decision; I still stand by my assessment.

Now I suppose it's time to re-assess again.
Yep.

RAINBOW LIST:

Sorsha
Epignosis
Scotty

Quin
Spacedaisy
Elochin
MovingPictures

Not a single dude deserves above a yellow, in my book. MP and SD hijacked and hoodwinked the lynch away from Elo for the third consecutive time. Good job with the shell game. I'm still not 100% sold on SD and Elo being bad, SD could've made a mistake the last couple days, and Elo could be a smokescreen false-flag type deal. If Elo is good, I think Quin must be bad. (Insert "FALSE EQUIVALENCY WEE WOO WEE WOO SIRENS" here)

Scotty, Epi, and Sorsha I have little to no impression of. Scotty booked a trip on the MP Mislynch CFD Express D1, and then disappeared. Epi believes Elo is civ, which either looks good or bad depending on her alignment. Sorsha's the one I have the best view of, but not by much. She still gladly followed MP on a witch hunt today.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

A game where everybody hates everybody else. I didn't realise we were in high school again. :grin:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Spacedaisy »

Quin, I see you found my answers when my response got caught up in linki.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

insertnamehere wrote:

Linki: Well, fuck. RIP DF. I'm sorry I was wrong, but I don't regret my decision; I still stand by my assessment.

Yep.

RAINBOW LIST:

Sorsha
Epignosis
Scotty

Quin
Spacedaisy
Elochin
MovingPictures

Not a single dude deserves above a yellow, in my book. MP and SD hijacked and hoodwinked the lynch away from Elo for the third consecutive time. Good job with the shell game. I'm still not 100% sold on SD and Elo being bad, SD could've made a mistake the last couple days, and Elo could be a smokescreen false-flag type deal. If Elo is good, I think Quin must be bad. (Insert "FALSE EQUIVALENCY WEE WOO WEE WOO SIRENS" here)

Scotty, Epi, and Sorsha I have little to no impression of. Scotty booked a trip on the MP Mislynch CFD Express D1, and then disappeared. Epi believes Elo is civ, which either looks good or bad depending on her alignment. Sorsha's the one I have the best view of, but not by much. She still gladly followed MP on a witch hunt today.
If I weren't the colour of recently squeezed cyst contents then I'd find myself in agreement with this list. I'll do my own later.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Epignosis »

Everything sucks.

I thought this was Season 2, not Season 6.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Epi and Elo, would you be willing to vote INH?
mp, can you please stop disappearing from the thread, reappearing at the last possible second, and changing the vote against a civilian player?

please and thank you.
So you know DF is town? Quite the revelation.
dude, he was my biggest townread going into today.

if you hadn't of waited until the last hour to pop this case into the thread, maybe we could have discussed it.

This is Soneji all over again, don't doubt it for a second.
You're just as capable of making this observations as I am.

So you're accusing me of timing my entrances into the thread as a member of the mafia? What exactly do you think my strategy is here?

I also find it myopic that you're attributing the results here to me alone. Yes, I initiated both CFDs, and I accept responsibility for that, but I'm not the only DF voter. I couldn't have lynched him all by myself. What do you make of the other voters?

I dislike both of your cases against Soneji and DF, I think they were flimsy as hell, and made less sense than the cases which were being thrown around at the time.

I don't think that just because you "took a stand" and lead a case against a dude that you're automatically wiped clean away of any suspicion the next day because "I couldn't have lynched him all by myself." That's what my ma used to call fallacious reasoning.

I think CFD's present a good opportunity for the mafia to mislead the town by casting other, more on the mark, suspicions as "shady" and saying "I see the points against this person but I'm just not sure!"

Then, someone rides in on a white horse with a new head on a silver platter for everyone to chop off.

It's the old Monty Hall problem, like on Let's Make A Deal.

There are three doors. One has a prize, and the other two have goats. The host knows what's behind each one.

The player picks a door, and then the host opens another door to reveal a goat.

The host then offers the player a choice: keep the door they had before, or trade it for the other unopened one.

In this game, people are so afraid of the unknown, that they're willing to jump at an alternative just because it's "unexpected" and "different." And of course trying to get it going an hour before the EoD means naturally that you don't have to convince the entire thread. You have to convince everyone who's still there. If you spread enough paranoia, and enough doubt, skittish civilians are gonna trade in their doors for a new one.

And unlike in Let's Make A Deal, there's less of a chance of them getting it right when they do a last-minute switcheroo.

So, MP, I suspect you more for presenting these options than I do the players for buying into them but don't think for a second that I'm letting them off the hook. (Hence my rainbow list.)
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:Everything sucks.

This is the Fire + Water, Abandoned, Adrift, The Whole Truth part of the season. I.e. everything not in the hatch or relating to the Others.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Everything sucks.

This is the Fire + Water, Abandoned, Adrift, The Whole Truth part of the season. I.e. everything not in the hatch or relating to the Others.
I liked Season 2. Everything sucked in season 6.

My sense of humor probably sucked there. That's okay. I'm Kate.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Golden »

I didn't mind The Whole Truth - it is after all the episode with the famous "Got Any Milk" line from Henry.

I liked the 'Sun finds out she is pregnant' plot and the Sun/Kate dynamic. And Henry setting Sayid off to find the balloon.

Now, on the other hand, if you want to talk about "Dave"...

(the other three you named live in that category. Fire + Water is possibly Lost's second worst episode (for me, Stranger in a Strange Land will always be the worst).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Golden wrote:Now, on the other hand, if you want to talk about "Dave"...
What? Who? Dave? Never...never heard of the guy.

Shut up! He's from New Zealand, not Australia. No, he's not a hobbit. Stop messing around!
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote:I didn't mind The Whole Truth - it is after all the episode with the famous "Got Any Milk" line from Henry.

I liked the 'Sun finds out she is pregnant' plot and the Sun/Kate dynamic. And Henry setting Sayid off to find the balloon.

(the other three you named live in that category. Fire + Water is possibly Lost's second worst episode (for me, Stranger in a Strange Land will always be the worst).
You're forgetting Exposé, buddy.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Quin wrote:
Golden wrote:I didn't mind The Whole Truth - it is after all the episode with the famous "Got Any Milk" line from Henry.

Exposé is a masterpiece and I will engage in verbal fisticuffs with anyone who thinks differently.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm still convinced Eloh is okay. If she's bad, then good on her and good for you people who saw what I didn't. But I stand by my man. Er, woman.

Is Kate bisexual? A scene with her and Juliet could have ramped up the ratings, know what I mean? Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

insertnamehere wrote:
Quin wrote:

Exposé is a masterpiece and I will engage in verbal fisticuffs with anyone who thinks differently.
Save it for the lynch, scum.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote:

I like Exposé. For starters, it has Lando Calrissian in it. For seconds, it actually redeemed Nikki and Paulo's story ever so slightly (for me). Thirdly, it has one of the most twisted endings of any Lost episode (as opposed to twisty, which every episode's end was). Razzle Dazzle!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote:
Quin wrote:

I like Exposé. For starters, it has Lando Calrissian in it. For seconds, it actually redeemed Nikki and Paulo's story ever so slightly (for me). Thirdly, it has one of the most twisted endings of any Lost episode (as opposed to twisty, which every episode's end was). Razzle Dazzle!
Not many episodes come to mind when I think about Lost just because I haven't watched it in a long time, but that one always does and I just remember it as being the most pointless filler episode to ever exist.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Golden wrote:
Quin wrote:

It was a nasty postmodern Twilight Zone riff that I honestly find absolutely hilarious. It's one of the few episodes that justified the need for flashbacks in Seasons 2/3, and one of the only good "standalone" episodes.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

MovingPictures07 wrote:All of this despite me and Epi telling him that literally all of his suspicions/thoughts are based on one flimsy assumption: that someone was being saved on Day 1. I think that's ridiculously dubious.
MP's case against DF was mostly based on DF thinking that the D1 Soneji thing was a save-job.

Seems more like MP just wanted to get rid of someone who found him suspicious. Or he was so shocked that someone would find him suspicious for his D1 CFD mislynch that he decided to target him for yet another CFD mislynch.

It's like raaaaain on your wedding day...

MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't get the impression at all that DF cares about solving the game at all. I'd like to lynch him today.
Translation: DF finds me suspicious; get him!

Full disclosure, whenever I read the phrase "solving this game," I roll my eyes.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:@ MP - Up until your post on him setting up easy lynches, I hadn't really thought anything of him. In reading the Hatch thread I thought briefly that he seemed more engaged that he normally comes across to me, but I don't think that is necessarily a baddie tell or anything, he is usually disengaged either way I believe. But your post about setting up lynches was a good point. He basically has a lynch lined up no matter what result Elo might flip, which would be a nice place for a baddie to be sitting. It is something to consider.
INH is doing the exact same thing in that post I quoted. I find it equally suspect.

Both DF and INH seem so uninterested in actually hunting for mafia. They're just drawing connections based on incredibly dubious assumptions.
Hey, lookie here:

MP seems so uninterested in actually hunting for mafia. He's just drawing connections based on incredibly dubious assumptions.

See? I can do it too.

Also, once again, "incredibly dubious assumptions" = questioning the intent of a D1 CFD mislynch. That sounds reasonably grounded in logic and fact to me, but then again, I didn't cause a D1 CFD mislynch. I guess MP's perspective is different.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Their games are the epitome of lacking any town spark whatsoever. They don't indicate any consideration of hunting.
Translation: I don't like DF and INH's games and hunting efforts because they implicate me.

Dude, it's a good thing I won the lottery. Otherwise, I'd be broke because of all this discrediting MP is doing to me.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Quin wrote:If I weren't the colour of recently squeezed cyst contents then I'd find myself in agreement with this list. I'll do my own later.
yo Quin, you up for lynching MP D4?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I don't see where DF suspected MP.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

insertnamehere wrote:
Quin wrote:If I weren't the colour of recently squeezed cyst contents then I'd find myself in agreement with this list. I'll do my own later.
Maybe. I'll give you my updated reads before night ends. I do think that my vote will likely go for one of your bottom three tomorrow, though.
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Quin wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
mp, can you please stop disappearing from the thread, reappearing at the last possible second, and changing the vote against a civilian player?

please and thank you.
DFaraday thinks we're both town. Are we both town? Should we come together as one and smite the villainous scum that are basically everybody else in this thread?
What is the point of this post?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Quin wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

please and thank you.
DFaraday thinks we're both town. Are we both town? Should we come together as one and smite the villainous scum that are basically everybody else in this thread?
what's the point of, like, existence?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Quin wrote:My rainbow list currently has no town reads.
Why?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

insertnamehere wrote:

Yep.

RAINBOW LIST:

Sorsha
Epignosis
Scotty

Quin
Spacedaisy
Elochin
MovingPictures

What is that view? Why is she your top read?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

insertnamehere wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

please and thank you.
So you know DF is town? Quite the revelation.
dude, he was my biggest townread going into today.

if you hadn't of waited until the last hour to pop this case into the thread, maybe we could have discussed it.

This is Soneji all over again, don't doubt it for a second.
You're just as capable of making this observations as I am.

So you're accusing me of timing my entrances into the thread as a member of the mafia? What exactly do you think my strategy is here?

I also find it myopic that you're attributing the results here to me alone. Yes, I initiated both CFDs, and I accept responsibility for that, but I'm not the only DF voter. I couldn't have lynched him all by myself. What do you make of the other voters?
I dislike both of your cases against Soneji and DF, I think they were flimsy as hell, and made less sense than the cases which were being thrown around at the time.

I don't think that just because you "took a stand" and lead a case against a dude that you're automatically wiped clean away of any suspicion the next day because "I couldn't have lynched him all by myself." That's what my ma used to call fallacious reasoning.

I think CFD's present a good opportunity for the mafia to mislead the town by casting other, more on the mark, suspicions as "shady" and saying "I see the points against this person but I'm just not sure!"

Then, someone rides in on a white horse with a new head on a silver platter for everyone to chop off.

It's the old Monty Hall problem, like on Let's Make A Deal.

There are three doors. One has a prize, and the other two have goats. The host knows what's behind each one.

The player picks a door, and then the host opens another door to reveal a goat.

The host then offers the player a choice: keep the door they had before, or trade it for the other unopened one.

In this game, people are so afraid of the unknown, that they're willing to jump at an alternative just because it's "unexpected" and "different." And of course trying to get it going an hour before the EoD means naturally that you don't have to convince the entire thread. You have to convince everyone who's still there. If you spread enough paranoia, and enough doubt, skittish civilians are gonna trade in their doors for a new one.

And unlike in Let's Make A Deal, there's less of a chance of them getting it right when they do a last-minute switcheroo.

So, MP, I suspect you more for presenting these options than I do the players for buying into them but don't think for a second that I'm letting them off the hook. (Hence my rainbow list.)
What cases were those? Why did they make more sense?

Where did I say that should be the case?

Why do you think my motivations specifically are mafia-motivated?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:I don't see where DF suspected MP.
DFaraday wrote:That was absolute bollocks. Nobody talks about Soneji all day, then with ten minutes to go the votes pile on? That's bloody ludicrous!

If anyone asked me, I'd think the baddies are made up of two Soneji voters and either Eloh, Sorsha or G-Man. This just screams save. :disappoint:
DFaraday wrote:The bigger issue for me is the Day 1 lynch, which still looks like a blatant save attempt. Since G-Man wasn't being saved, the most logical option is Elo. And of course Rico suspected Elo shortly before his demise.
This is what MP is talking about with his "dubious assumptions."

He didn't want anyone questioning the D1 lynch, because guess who was behind it?

MP...MP was behind it...in case you didn't know...

By going after Elo because he thought the D1 lynch was fishy, he's essentially saying that MP's D1 case against Soneji was fishy.

It just feels so discredit-y and icky to me.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Quin wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

please and thank you.
I'm making it abundantly clear that DFaraday's demise has given me an unwavering trust of INH and that I strongly believe that everybody besides us is bad. :nicenod:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:I'm still convinced Eloh is okay. If she's bad, then good on her and good for you people who saw what I didn't. But I stand by my man. Er, woman.

Is Kate bisexual? A scene with her and Juliet could have ramped up the ratings, know what I mean? Image
Whom do you suspect?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

insertnamehere wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:All of this despite me and Epi telling him that literally all of his suspicions/thoughts are based on one flimsy assumption: that someone was being saved on Day 1. I think that's ridiculously dubious.
MP's case against DF was mostly based on DF thinking that the D1 Soneji thing was a save-job.

Seems more like MP just wanted to get rid of someone who found him suspicious. Or he was so shocked that someone would find him suspicious for his D1 CFD mislynch that he decided to target him for yet another CFD mislynch.

MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't get the impression at all that DF cares about solving the game at all. I'd like to lynch him today.

Full disclosure, whenever I read the phrase "solving this game," I roll my eyes.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:@ MP - Up until your post on him setting up easy lynches, I hadn't really thought anything of him. In reading the Hatch thread I thought briefly that he seemed more engaged that he normally comes across to me, but I don't think that is necessarily a baddie tell or anything, he is usually disengaged either way I believe. But your post about setting up lynches was a good point. He basically has a lynch lined up no matter what result Elo might flip, which would be a nice place for a baddie to be sitting. It is something to consider.
INH is doing the exact same thing in that post I quoted. I find it equally suspect.

Both DF and INH seem so uninterested in actually hunting for mafia. They're just drawing connections based on incredibly dubious assumptions.
Hey, lookie here:

MP seems so uninterested in actually hunting for mafia. He's just drawing connections based on incredibly dubious assumptions.

See? I can do it too.

Also, once again, "incredibly dubious assumptions" = questioning the intent of a D1 CFD mislynch. That sounds reasonably grounded in logic and fact to me, but then again, I didn't cause a D1 CFD mislynch. I guess MP's perspective is different.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Their games are the epitome of lacking any town spark whatsoever. They don't indicate any consideration of hunting.
Translation: I don't like DF and INH's games and hunting efforts because they implicate me.

Dude, it's a good thing I won the lottery. Otherwise, I'd be broke because of all this discrediting MP is doing to me.
INH, you don't seem all that interested in understanding me. Instead you just come in here stating all these mafia-aligned interpretations of my behavior that you suddenly are accusing me of. Apparently it took you 3 whole Day periods to find me suspicious. Why is that?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Why?
why not?

some of us are better at seeing town reads than others.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:Sorsha's the one I have the best view of, but not by much
it's like I went through some kind of...procedure of removal...in my mind, and Sorsha was the one who rubbed me wrong the least. She's the least objectionable, not the most commendable. Hence the yellow hue.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Furthermore, DF never was questioning the intentions of the CFD. He used declarative language all game to say that he thought either G-Man or Elo was saved by the CFD, never considered another perspective that they were NOT, and used that to dictate his suspicions all game.

Those are all facts. If you find elsewhere in his ISO that DF was ever open-minded on any of those fronts, and that the assumption of "d1 was a save" is ever missing from any of his suspicions, INH, by all means.

Otherwise, you're misrepresenting.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

insertnamehere wrote:
If you're town, turn off those blinders, buddy, because we're headed into LYLO and you're tunneling on a townie.

If you're mafia, well, I applaud your efforts to railroad me, but I'm not going down without a fight.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

We should have lynched INH today.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Quin wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Maybe. I'll give you my updated reads before night ends. I do think that my vote will likely go for one of your bottom three tomorrow, though.
You're INH's teammate, aren't you?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

MovingPictures07 wrote:

Hey, lookie here:

See? I can do it too.

INH, you don't seem all that interested in understanding me. Instead you just come in here stating all these mafia-aligned interpretations of my behavior that you suddenly are accusing me of. Apparently it took you 3 whole Day periods to find me suspicious. Why is that?
MP, you sure seem to know what my interests are, don't you? And you just ignore my wall posts and ask me leading questions to accomplish, what exactly?

I was willing to let the D1 shenanigans not influence me too negatively against you. Call it the benefit of the doubt. But then you do the same thing against my one and only townread I've had this entire game, on a case that makes a house of cards look like it's made out of steel.

So now I'm annoyed.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I don't see where DF suspected MP.
DFaraday wrote:That was absolute bollocks. Nobody talks about Soneji all day, then with ten minutes to go the votes pile on? That's bloody ludicrous!

If anyone asked me, I'd think the baddies are made up of two Soneji voters and either Eloh, Sorsha or G-Man. This just screams save. :disappoint:
DFaraday wrote:The bigger issue for me is the Day 1 lynch, which still looks like a blatant save attempt. Since G-Man wasn't being saved, the most logical option is Elo. And of course Rico suspected Elo shortly before his demise.
This is what MP is talking about with his "dubious assumptions."

He didn't want anyone questioning the D1 lynch, because guess who was behind it?

MP...MP was behind it...in case you didn't know...

By going after Elo because he thought the D1 lynch was fishy, he's essentially saying that MP's D1 case against Soneji was fishy.

It just feels so discredit-y and icky to me.
You're misrepresenting me. Stop it.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

MovingPictures07 wrote:We should have lynched INH today.
funny thing about that.

I think we should have lynched you today.

Hindsight sure is 20/20, eh?

I gotta go for a run, be back in 20. I expect the grand MP inquisition to continue.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

insertnamehere wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Why?
why not?

some of us are better at seeing town reads than others.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:Sorsha's the one I have the best view of, but not by much
it's like I went through some kind of...procedure of removal...in my mind, and Sorsha was the one who rubbed me wrong the least. She's the least objectionable, not the most commendable. Hence the yellow hue.
I don't understand your first response. What does that mean?

But why? What about Sorsha rubs you wrong the least? What has she done that's least objectionable?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

insertnamehere wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

MovingPictures07 wrote:

Hey, lookie here:

See? I can do it too.

MP, you sure seem to know what my interests are, don't you? And you just ignore my wall posts and ask me leading questions to accomplish, what exactly?

I was willing to let the D1 shenanigans not influence me too negatively against you. Call it the benefit of the doubt. But then you do the same thing against my one and only townread I've had this entire game, on a case that makes a house of cards look like it's made out of steel.

So now I'm annoyed.
I used the word "seem" for a reason. I don't know what your intentions are. That's why I'm trying to figure them out.

How am I ignoring your wall posts? You're making assumptions.

You're annoyed? Join the club. It's not like I'm reveling in leading two shitty CFDs.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

MP's gone from rationalizing everything he's been saying to just flinging accusations now. I'm going to go sharpen my knives.
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

insertnamehere wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:We should have lynched INH today.
funny thing about that.

I think we should have lynched you today.

Hindsight sure is 20/20, eh?

I gotta go for a run, be back in 20. I expect the grand MP inquisition to continue.
You realize that if we're both town, we're giving the mafia the game if we don't try to understand each other, right? So that's what I'm trying to do.

What is exactly is the case for me being mafia? Why is my behavior not compatible with a town-aligned role card?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Quin wrote:MP's gone from rationalizing everything he's been saying to just flinging accusations now. I'm going to go sharpen my knives.
What are you talking about?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

This is pretty damn stupid. Well done, Quin and INH.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Whoever the baddies are this game, congrats, because you're about to win once I get mislynched tomorrow.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm calling a baddie team of Elo/INH/Quin right now.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MP's Rainbow List #4 - Night 3

Strong Town:
N/A

Moderate Town:
Spacedaisy

Weak Town:
Epignosis

Weak Mafia:
Sorsha
Scotty
Elohcin

Moderate Mafia:
Quin

Strong Mafia:
insertnamehere
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Pretty much anything's possible at this point though, so I'll try to take a step back tonight and dig through post histories with as little bias as possible (because clearly I have strong feelings already) sometime tomorrow.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

By the way, it will officially be LYLO tomorrow. Right now we're most likely at 5-3 town-mafia ratio, and a townie is dying tonight, which leaves us at 4-3. So we have to get this shit together.

Return to “Previous Heists”