I'm the Host
3%

Total votes: 36
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 97

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Day 6]

Post by insertnamehere »

juliets wrote:INH where are you thinking of voting today?
Made or LC most likely. Scotty's case against Made makes sense, and I could see a scenario where he kills Quin, unlike most people in this game.

LC, because we're the last two remaining members of the little voting block which consisted of me, him, and Quin that voted for all the wrong people. I know my reasons for voting them, and I can assume Quin's. LC's the last variable, for me at least, so I'm leaning towards accepting Llama's theorem of someone in that block being bad, and am considering throwing a vote his way.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sold on any case, so my vote's still up in the air.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Maybe vote me tomorrow, because I cannot be lynched today
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 253

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:Do you have anyone you believe is Civ for any reason?
I feel most confident that Boomslang and nijuukyugou are not bad.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Boomslang wrote:The only thing that makes sense to me about the Quin kill is that it was Made looking to throw me off the trail. I had associated him and Quin previously; how better to protest innocence than to cast a non-influential vote for Quin, then nightkill him? That way, Made gets to say both that he agreed with my assessment of Quin and that he's civ because Quin flipped civ. I also think Scotty is making some useful points, and I could lean that way today.

Interestingly, the only people left alive who voted Quin on Day 2 are Scotty, Blooper, Epi, and me. I don't know if that's useful, considering both JJJ and Quin were NKed, but just a thought. And Epi's missed a couple of votes, so it's harder to get a read on him beyond the Wilgy vote. Which would've been a brilliant bus.

Linki: INH's record is pretty abysmal, and very llama-tunneling. Hmm.
I missed one. Uno. No puedo publicar cuando mi hijo es malvado.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Leaning INH right now. The only way I can understand a Quin kill (aside from Boom, who i'm not removing from the table) is a gutsy move where by removing a member of this game's unholy 3, the baddie team could take suspicion off that block preventing INH's death today. Lynch someone outside of the block today, and make a move on the other person (in this case LC) on Day 7 for the win.
The theory could be applied to LC, but I think it's less likely with LC claiming a protection today instead of tomorrow.

Thoughts?
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

ebwop: logic was off, 2 more nks/lynch puts us in lylo, not a lose. Regardless, i still think a move like this is plausible.
Pov: you reading my takes
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I fell asleep reading LC's posts and now I need to cook dinner and try and think.

Epi, my google translate says this means "One. I cannot post when my son is evil". Can you enlighten me as to what you are talking about (I don't totally trust google translate)?
Epignosis wrote:
Boomslang wrote:The only thing that makes sense to me about the Quin kill is that it was Made looking to throw me off the trail. I had associated him and Quin previously; how better to protest innocence than to cast a non-influential vote for Quin, then nightkill him? That way, Made gets to say both that he agreed with my assessment of Quin and that he's civ because Quin flipped civ. I also think Scotty is making some useful points, and I could lean that way today.

Interestingly, the only people left alive who voted Quin on Day 2 are Scotty, Blooper, Epi, and me. I don't know if that's useful, considering both JJJ and Quin were NKed, but just a thought. And Epi's missed a couple of votes, so it's harder to get a read on him beyond the Wilgy vote. Which would've been a brilliant bus.

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 165
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Man, I really hope my assumptions about people are true. If LC and INH are not who I think they are, Im completely in the wrong direction.

I don't think I am tho.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty, I think there are questions unanswered in my recent post history, for you.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote:I fell asleep reading LC's posts and now I need to cook dinner and try and think.

Epi, my google translate says this means "One. I cannot post when my son is evil". Can you enlighten me as to what you are talking about (I don't totally trust google translate)?
Epignosis wrote:

Trust the translator.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Sorsha »

Epi, why you no answer my questions.

Or respond to my post in any way. It's like your just trying to throw some shade my way but not listen to any explanation.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote:
juliets wrote:I fell asleep reading LC's posts and now I need to cook dinner and try and think.

Epignosis wrote:

Trust the translator.
Ok but I still don't understand. Am I the only one who is not getting this? You said you didn't suspect Booms so it's not about him I don't think.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sorsha's reaction to and remarks about llama now don't jive with me.
Sorsha wrote:It was day one and I was also made to defend myself after my first post in this game.
If I take llama's vote Day 1 for the same reason Sorsha did, I shrug my shoulders and say to myself, "I ain't getting lynched today." Indeed, Sorsha's only vote that day was from thellama73.

I'm not sure why Sorsha defending herself against llama's nonsense precluded her from talking about DDL before she lynched him.

Note this: Sorsha had already said that she thought llama was good.
Sorsha wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:One question, Sorsha:

What is your read on llama?
I don't think llama is bad, wouldn't vote for him. He's just wrong.
I think 3J and I had this backwards. We've been thinking Sorsha had the perfect opportunity to vote for thellama73 Day 1 because of the way he came out of the gate toward her, but that's not the case. Sorsha tied her own hands Day 0 when she said she wouldn't vote for him.

Had she voted thellama73 when it mattered, this very post would have been raised as evidence against her.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sorsha wrote:Epi, why you no answer my questions.

Or respond to my post in any way. It's like your just trying to throw some shade my way but not listen to any explanation.
Again, throwing shade doesn't mean what people around here think it means. Throwing shade means to insult somebody with sufficient plausible deniability. If someone shows up at your party wearing cheap knockoff sunglasses, you might say in front of others, "Oooh, girl look at you! You must've spent a fortune on those shades!"

And that would be throwing shade.

I responded to your post in part above. As for your questions about why people aren't dead, I assumed those were rhetorical. I have no direct insight into the mind of our killer. I can only speak for myself. They tried to off Boomslang, so I'm not thinking much about him. nijuukyugou pops in and says a thing once a phase, so she's not exactly driving discussion. I'd leave her alone. And nobody has killed me because I look damn fine in denim. :bliss:
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

So you're just going to use the fact that the baddies haven't targeted me for a nk as a strike against me but not address it for who else it applies to. :rolleyes:

Your suiting facts to fit your own narrative.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Epignosis wrote:

Trust the translator.
Ok but I still don't understand. Am I the only one who is not getting this? You said you didn't suspect Booms so it's not about him I don't think.
It's really not worth thinking about. :haha:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sorsha wrote: <snip>
I recognize the benefit of bussing a teammate for the credibility but, with what I was going through day one here, I would have just told my teammates to buss me for the credit. It would have been easy enough to do. wifom argument I know but really, llama and jjj were both after me day one. Its more like me to just go ahead and take the death and let my teammates take the credit.

Also, there are a few players with good voting records that have not been targeted. Why hasn't anyone tried killing niju? Her record is nearly as good as mine. Boomslang was targeted night one but since then- and his votes on both ddl and wilgy he has extremely high civ credit. Why haven't they taken another shot at him? You have also had a pretty high degree of trust in this game, why have you not been targeted?
Sorsha I guess one thing that occurs to me is you don't have that choice to get bussed if people start voting for DDL first.

I don't know why blooper and booms haven't been nk'd either. I brought that up in my discussion of Booms (at least about him).

My gut is starting to trust Scotty's assertion that he knows who LC and INH are which means my vote is probably between Made and Sorsha.

linki: ok Epi I'll just forget it and assume you were just playing and I just don't get it

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

LC where do you think your vote is going tonight?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

juliets wrote:
I recognize the benefit of bussing a teammate for the credibility but, with what I was going through day one here, I would have just told my teammates to buss me for the credit. It would have been easy enough to do. wifom argument I know but really, llama and jjj were both after me day one. Its more like me to just go ahead and take the death and let my teammates take the credit.

Also, there are a few players with good voting records that have not been targeted. Why hasn't anyone tried killing niju? Her record is nearly as good as mine. Boomslang was targeted night one but since then- and his votes on both ddl and wilgy he has extremely high civ credit. Why haven't they taken another shot at him? You have also had a pretty high degree of trust in this game, why have you not been targeted?
Sorsha I guess one thing that occurs to me is you don't have that choice to get bussed if people start voting for DDL first.

I don't know why blooper and booms haven't been nk'd either. I brought that up in my discussion of Booms (at least about him).

My gut is starting to trust Scotty's assertion that he knows who LC and INH are which means my vote is probably between Made and Sorsha.

linki: ok Epi I'll just forget it and assume you were just playing and I just don't get it
Llama started his suspicion of me right off the bat this game. I'm not sure when the DDL votes started coming in vs when jjj began his case on me. But yes, with llama coming right out like that, if I was bad, I'd have told my teammates to go for it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sorsha wrote:So you're just going to use the fact that the baddies haven't targeted me for a nk as a strike against me but not address it for who else it applies to. :rolleyes:

Your suiting facts to fit your own narrative.
I don't have a narrative.

And that's hardly my main reason for suspecting you. It's a footnote, if anything. But it's a footnote I did address. They already tried to kill Boomslang. nijuukyugou just basically shows up and votes. And I'm cute.

The mafia have made several strategic kills and left you alone when nobody at all has been suspecting you. I don't have a reason to explain why they haven't tried to kill you. I don't like suspecting people for that reason, but in certain scenarios, it has to be considered. Someone voting out two mafia with almost perfect timing, after having not talked much about one of them? And then, after voting 3J, you do an about face the next Day and vote for Wilgy?
Sorsha wrote:I'll most likely be voting for jjj also today. I'd hate to see a no lynch but I'm going to hope that he's lying about either his prize or what happens.

If Wilgy is the second most vote recipient that would be good I think. Hopefully if jay does have immunity it'll just go to the next highest and I've got no reason to believe Wilgy is civ.
Sorsha wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I'll most likely be voting for jjj also today. I'd hate to see a no lynch but I'm going to hope that he's lying about either his prize or what happens.

If Wilgy is the second most vote recipient that would be good I think. Hopefully if jay does have immunity it'll just go to the next highest and I've got no reason to believe Wilgy is civ.
Why the heck would that happen?
Because I refuse to believe that there are going to be multiple opportunities for no-lynches to happen. There's a role that has it and ties are no lynches... and now prizes being handed out are going to give no lynches? This game will never end!
Sorsha wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Why don't you just vote Wilgy today and Jay tomorrow then? Why risk an actual no lynch happening?
Ok.
:ponder:

I don't know. I just don't get the impression that you are a civilian with a lot of Leprechauns on your side.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

But I'll shoot myself and my team in the foot and lynch my own teammates. Right. That makes more sense.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sorsha wrote:
juliets wrote:

Llama started his suspicion of me right off the bat this game. I'm not sure when the DDL votes started coming in vs when jjj began his case on me. But yes, with llama coming right out like that, if I was bad, I'd have told my teammates to go for it.
But that would be silly. thellama73 voted for you for no reason at all. You really think llama's vote there meant anything to anybody else? You genuinely thought your lynch was going to occur?

I mean...because if I were your teammate, and llama voted for you like he did, I would have told you to enjoy the Day 1 lynch immunity.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

We've all been through the conversation of whether llama was serious or not already. I didn't take it seriously at the beginning which was what made jjj suspicious of me. He thought I should have made sure if llama was serious or not before joking about it. And he did have a reason for voting me. It doesn't take much to get lynched on day one. Saying that something wouldn't work AFTER it hasn't worked :rolleyes:

If you think I'm really bad then just vote me Epi. I'm at work, I'm training someone and the vote ends in an hour. I can't be sitting here arginine for that long.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I'm going to read what I can in my exhausted state, both physically and brain-wise, and hopefully make a decent vote. Argh.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sorsha wrote:We've all been through the conversation of whether llama was serious or not already. I didn't take it seriously at the beginning which was what made jjj suspicious of me. He thought I should have made sure if llama was serious or not before joking about it. And he did have a reason for voting me. It doesn't take much to get lynched on day one. Saying that something wouldn't work AFTER it hasn't worked :rolleyes:

If you think I'm really bad then just vote me Epi. I'm at work, I'm training someone and the vote ends in an hour. I can't be sitting here arginine for that long.
Okay.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Made wrote:Leaning INH right now. The only way I can understand a Quin kill (aside from Boom, who i'm not removing from the table) is a gutsy move where by removing a member of this game's unholy 3, the baddie team could take suspicion off that block preventing INH's death today. Lynch someone outside of the block today, and make a move on the other person (in this case LC) on Day 7 for the win.
The theory could be applied to LC, but I think it's less likely with LC claiming a protection today instead of tomorrow.

Thoughts?
People kept posting that they thought one of us three was bad.

Eliminating one of us only increases the pressure on the other two, making me and LC more likely to be lynched. This is why I'm a little nervous about possibly voting LC.

You can WIFOM in one direction, I can WIFOM in the other.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I support a Sorsha lynch today.

If that means anything to anyone. I've already voted for Made, who I still think is bad, but I wouldn't mind votes being thrown her way. Epi make s a lot of sense

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Have to vote now, and I'm going with Made.

Scotty's case makes sense, his WIFOM-heavy accusation feels like him attempting to aim the thread at an easy target (me) instead of himself.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Either way there only 20 minutes left and only 2 of us have voted.

Don't pull a Made please and vote right before deadline

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If Made is good, then I say the final two bad guys are Sorsha and INH. I think Sorsha is being absurd in her fears about the weight llama had Day 1. That's bogus.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote:If Made is good, then I say the final two bad guys are Sorsha and INH. I think Sorsha is being absurd in her fears about the weight llama had Day 1. That's bogus.
I do think Made had the perfect reason to vote JJJ on day 3 and he didn't, which leaves me with Sorsha. Epi made a good case against her today and I am convinced both on the merits of the case and because I can't make a decision between LC and INH today. Scotty's assertion that he knows who both of them are worries me as well. So I will bite the bullet nd vote Sorsha.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Boomslang »

I think INH's WIFOM is tastier than Made's WIFOM over the Quin kill. Knocking him out is an enticement to follow up on LC and INH, kind of a Monty Hall problem... And I guess his resignation rings true to me because it reminds me so heavily of Quin's—"I played the game like garbage" and all that.

If I assume me, Blooper, Epi, INH, and LC are all good, that leaves Juliets, Made, Scotty, and Sorsha. I'm most suspicious of Made, whom Scotty has been attacking, so that makes Scotty look better. Juliets is "starting to come around" to Scotty's cases. Which leaves Made and Sorsha. Guess I'm waiting to vote to ensure no ties happen.

Linki: But I think people are making way too much out of the Day 3 poll. It wasn't even close—8 votes Wilgy, 3 votes JJJ, and there were 5 on Wilgy by the time Made voted.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I like Epi's points about Sorsha, and I'd like to respond a bit.
Sorsha wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Epignosis wrote:My concern with lynching Made is that he voted 3J Day 2. If he wanted to protect Wilgy, he had the avenue of precedent to vote 3J Day 3. He did not do this.
Epi who do you think is bad?
My vote is probably going to one of you, INH, LC, or Sorsha.

Yes, I realize Sorsha looks like an odd pick, but here's what I see:
Sorsha wrote:
insertnamehere wrote: Back in game-land, I do find it odd that people aren't agreeing with my case, but failing to raise any real points against it, or suggesting a practical alternative.
It's a well thought out case but what it comes down to for me is: If llama is bad why would he go after me like that? He would know I'm civ and what good would going balls to the wall and lynching a civ like that on day one do?
I am confident I can imagine an evil llama going after a civilian lynch victim Day 1 and getting away with it.

The underlined is a little confusing: Why would evil llama knowing someone is a civilian change the fact that he wants to lynch civilians?
Maybe he could get away with it, but it doesn't seem like the start a baddie would want to have in the game. It seems like civs get lynched most of the time on the first day anyhow, he didn't really need to try this to make sure of it.
Epignosis wrote: This is all she said about DDL:
Sorsha wrote:I have the worst feels for the following people:

MM- he's been present and posting but not saying much game relevant. I know that's typical Marmot, especially day one but I think there has been comment worthy material here that I'd expect him to weigh in on.

Scotty- I don't like how he so easily jumped on llamas case on me. It was still day zero and he was already prepping to jump on a Sorsha lynch-train. Very unlike Scotty who is normally a low/no poster voter, especially day one.

DDL- maybe he's just busy but he was a big poster early in ASOUE as a civ and hasn't been yet here. He's been here but like Epi pointed out, hasn't said much.

A Person, blooper, Eloh- no content but have posted
Sorsha wrote:Voting DDL to break the tie again! So much fun
It was day one and I was also made to defend myself after my first post in this game.
Let me ask everyone this: You're bad with DDL. He's getting votes but isn't around for whatever reason. Even if he were to survive and make it to Day 2, would he still not be a top candidate for the lynch? In other words, his days would be numbered. If you are bad, do you try to keep him around or do you try to salvage some credibility from his death?

In terms of the successful lynches, Sorsha has a nearly perfect record, voting at precisely the right time. Nobody at all is suspecting her.

So why haven't the Mafia tried to kill her yet?

Addendum: And holy crap there she is.

a) I didn't get the feeling you were really in trouble Day 1. Or any day. Llama was after you for a nonsense reason, and I don't think anyone was really going to take that bait (at least from my POV). So I disagree with this sentiment that you would've been a better candidate to throw under the bus than DDL, who had said less and didn't leave much of a thread trail.

b) I'm as surprised as you are that I haven't been targeted. And "nearly" as good? Hey hey :mad: And I would argue that if a baddie's kill missed the first time, they might not waste their time on trying again, depending on how Boomslang was saved? That would be my explanation for that.

Anyway, I want to play Zelda and won't rehash Epi's points. I dig 'em. I'm voting Sorsha.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I guess I'll be voting made out of self preservation. :shrug:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Wow, it's tied. You guys really want to leave this in my hands? :scared:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Boomslang! It's you, me, and Made.

He'll vote Sorsha. Where are you voting?
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

My gut is telling me bad things about Sorsha. Spelling errors, shrug emoji, impatience... it doesn't read the same sort of impatience as Quin and INH, which makes me feel like it's feigned. Screw it, voting Sorsha.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, Sorsha it is.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

LC, just realized you've gotta vote Sorsha. If you vote Made, he can just miss the vote and have things tied.

Linki: Alright, here's hoping it goes through...
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Fingers crossed!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I can't believe you guys fell for that. :haha:
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

Epignosis wrote:I can't believe you guys fell for that. :haha:
WHAT
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Boomslang wrote:
WHAT
They're all bad, Boom. It was just you, me, and Sorsha left as Civs. :scared:
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

That's incredibly rude
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Boomslang wrote:My gut is telling me bad things about Sorsha. Spelling errors, shrug emoji, impatience... it doesn't read the same sort of impatience as Quin and INH, which makes me feel like it's feigned. Screw it, voting Sorsha.
Spelling errors make me bad? How about autocorrect and in not bothering to fix it because I'm on a phone at work and not supposed to be? What a lame suspicion boomslang.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Boomslang wrote:
WHAT
Mongoose isn't even online. Relax. Thought that'd be real funny.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sorsha wrote:
Boomslang wrote:My gut is telling me bad things about Sorsha. Spelling errors, shrug emoji, impatience... it doesn't read the same sort of impatience as Quin and INH, which makes me feel like it's feigned. Screw it, voting Sorsha.
Spelling errors make me bad? How about autocorrect and in not bothering to fix it because I'm on a phone at work and not supposed to be? What a lame suspicion boomslang.
Wrong flavour of impatience as well. Come on. Sorsha! Get your impatience right! :grin:
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Silly me
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 266

Post by Quin »

It's been 24 hours since I took flight at the end of the water slide, and there is still no sign of descent. I fear that I will die up here. I had to pee earlier, I hope nobody below had their mouth open.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Night 6]

Post by Mongoose »

Day 6: There's No P in Our OOL

"Okay, maybe slides was a bad idea. Let's chill on the lazy river," LongCon suggested.

"That's what I was suggesting the whole time," said Blooper.

"Okay, everyone grab your tubes and meet at the western entrance of the Something in Your Front Pocket Lazy River," said Epignosis.

"I love that there's a bar you can swim up to," Boomslang commented.

"Oh, look there's Sockface and SpaceDaisy on one of those tubes for two people!" Made pointed.

This is not actually Alex and Annie.

"I've always wanted to do that," said Sorsha.

The team floated for two hours, until people started getting hungry.

"Let's grab sundries from the concessions," suggested Epignosis.

"I hope they have hot dogs," said Juliets.

They walked up to the counter, and everyone ordered a hot dog. Vompatti was working concessions and gave everyone free toppings and an upgraded drink size.

Someone announced overhead that the park would be closing in 5 mins.

"We've got to get out of here before the Langoliers arrive!" fretted Ninjablooper.

Vompatti popped up. "I have four nervous horses that you can use to travel out of this day, but they can only carry two people a piece. You'll have to leave one friend to face the Langoliers alone."

"Ugh. Not again," said Scotty. "Vomps, can you hand us some straws?"

Sorsha has been lynched. She was the Jhorts.

It is now Night 6. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions and vote where we will head next.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”